our secrets...

By lovestoryssz

what happens when the "core 5" try's to survive stab 6 but what happens when someone or someone(s) betray the... More

PART 1 - OPENING
PART 3 - "yall dating yet!!??"
PART 4 - THE DATE
PART 5 - DATING
PART 6 - HALLOWEEN PARTY
PART 7 - RULES
PART 8 - THE SHIRNE
PART 9 - EXECUTE
PART 10 - "hey babes"
PART 11 - "two..?"
PART 12 - "i miss her"
PART 13 - VIRGIN?
PART 14 - "im sorry"
PART 15 - THE ENDING

PART 2 - COLLEGE

582 7 2
By lovestoryssz

Y/NS POV

RING RING
"AHH SHIT!" I hit my alarm, i groan. "I guess I gotta get up" i say to myself. I already took a shower last night but it's the fact that we got here right before school started but it's whatever Mindy,chad, and Tara had to recover at the hospital. I put on some jeans with a shirt and a hoodie just in case, put some mascara on did my hair. "Done" I Said looking in the mirror, I smile.

I walk about my room to grab some food and walked to mindy room.
knock knock
"Mindy ima go ahead and go to campus!" I said through the door "okay!" She yelled back trying to get ready

I walk to campus cause it's not a far walk as I get there I'm a bit early so I have time to look at some of the classes and I see something that caught my eye "ECON" I wonder what this is. I turn around and I bump into someone "shit sorry" I said "it's okay it's my fault" I look up and he has brown curly hair, beautiful brown eyes "holy shit" I said low "um I- I um- I'm sorry for bumping into you" I said "no no it's fine I was looking at the same thing as you" "oh nice do you what is it?" I asked "oh um it's just some math stuff and if your at the top of class you get something I don't know how to explain it" he chuckles "oh well I'm y/n" I held out my hand "Ethan" he took my hand and shook it.

DING DING

"We'll see you around Ethan" I said walking away.

AFTER COLLAGE OR WHATEVER

"Hey Mindy" I said to her "Heyyy were all
Going to chads dorm for a sleepover I guess idk why" she said "oh okay now?" "Yes hurry up!" "Okay okay!!" I said.

We we're all at chads dorm talking when I heard my name being called "y/n?" Ethan said, I turned to look at him "y'all know each other?" Chad asked "yea I bumped into him today" I told them "come join us" I told Ethan "uhh idk it looks like y'all were having fun" "come on Ethan we were just gonna watch a movie" I told him "can I change at least?" He asked "why would you ask that weirdo" I laughed, and he's just rolls his eyes

When he has his pjs on he comes to sit next to me and I share the blanket I had with him "what are we watches?" I asked "twilight" Mindy answer "oh come on you know I don't like twilight" I told them "that's the whole reason why were watches it" I groan into my hands and I could hear Ethan chuckle, and I gave him a death glance and he stops and looks down.

ETHAN POV

after the movie I realized y/n was asleep on my shoulder "uh guys she's asleep" I told them "umm well we all going to sleep you can talk to chad" Mindy said as her and the others went to a room "chad what do I do? Hers friends left her" "uhh take her to your room? But can I ask you something?" Chad asked me "like what?" "Y'all dating?" "What no! Chad where did you get that from we just met!" I whispered yelled "okay okay! Chill dude just take her your room" he told me but before I could tell him something walked away "damn it" I whispered. I carefully pick her up and I stopped when she made a noise, once I made it to my bed I put her down and put the covers over her.

HOW IS IT? GIVE ME IDEAS MAYBE? IN THE LATER CHAPTERS GHOSTFACE WILL COME AND I HAVE AN ENDING OR IF YOU HAVE ONE LET ME KNOW PLEASE!!! 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
660 WORDS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 1.3K 60
Just some imagines! I'm not doing smut but maybe some heated scenes. Feel free to leave request! (Female reader)
23K 424 27
~Juicyfruitsnacks(Gaege Gibson) X Reader~ ~New Chapter everyday of December~ Y/N has a vlogging channel and her fans love seeing her with her boyfrie...
22.7K 193 13
What the title said When I say Minho I mean Minho from the Netflix show xo kitty
408K 12.3K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...