Wounded Love ✅️

By pearlwrts

|| Indian Arrange marriage romance || ☆---•°○°•---☆ They were tied together by a th... More

Author's Note
Aesthetics
Prologue
1. one
2. two
3. three
4. four
5. five
6. six
7. seven
8. eight
9. nine
11. eleven
12. twelve
13. thirteen
14. fourteen
15. fifteen
16. sixteen
Aesthetics and Playlist
17. seventeen
18. eighteen
19. nineteen
20. twenty
21 twenty-one
22. twenty-two
23. twenty-three
24. twenty-four
25. twenty-five
26. twenty-six
27. twenty-seven
28 twenty-eight
29 twenty-nine
30 thirty
31 thirty-one
32. thirty-two
33. Thirty-three
34. thirty four
35. thirty-five
36. thirty-six
37. thirty-seven
38. thirty-eight
39. thirty-nine
40. forty
41. forty-one
42. forty-two
43. forty-three
44. forty-four
45. forty-five
46 forty-six
47. forty-seven
48. forty-eight
Bonus Part 1

10. ten

52.1K 3.4K 430
By pearlwrts

☆---•°○°•---☆

50+ votes and 25 comments to unlock next chapter.

Happy reading ♡

I watch her go away and I don't know why she's leaving. My heart hurts so much as if someone have stabbed me in my heart.

I want to cry but I just can't and see her walking down the stairs with the bags in her hand with no emotions.

She walked past me without sparing a glance at me. Am I that worthless !! Doesn't She love me?

I stare at her until she's at the threshold of my house. I switch my glance to my father who was sitting on the couch with my grandmother. They were angry, I could guess that but my father was emotionless.

"Dad, please stop her." I plead to my father but he doesn't pay any heed to me.

"Please stop. I won't be able to live without you." I shout, standing at my place but she doesn't look back.

"Please. I love you so much. I'll be a good boy. I'll complete my homework on time. I won't irritate you. I'll take care of Ahaan as well but please don't go."

I take fast steps towards her but she already started walking away. My legs are trembling. How will I live without her. I won't be able to.

"Please stop." I scream harder. Tears starts rolling down my cheeks but harshly wiping them off, I turn to look at my father.

"Please Dad, stop her." I plead to him. Finally standing up, he walks towards me.

"She's gone, Aayansh." My father tells me, hugging my fragile body. I wiggle in his hold. No, it can't be.

"She'll come back right. After some some, will she be back?" I ask my father desperately. I could see tears in his eyes but he blinks them away and shake his head in denial.

"She won't." My father doesn't even gives me a false hope. Pushing my father with all the force I have in my body, I shake my head vigorously.

Wiping my tears harshly, I run out of my house.

"Don't leave me, Maa" I scream so hard that I feel all the blood in my veins drying but she doesn't listen, or if she's listening but she just ignored it.

I see her while she steps into a car. It's awfully familiar and I hate it. She still doesn't look at me.

I feel the footsteps of my grandma because of her anklets and beside him was my uncle. They calls me but my eyes are at her.

"I will die without you." I scream again. Hoping that she'd pay attention to my pleadings, to my tears but she doesn't. I hate her now. I hate her so much that it hurts. I hate her that she's my mother. I hate her that I love her and I hate her because I won't be able to live without her.

"Maa."

He abruptly sat on the bed. His forehead was covered with sweat and he was breathing unevenly. warm liquid rolling down my cheeks but harshly wiping it off he threw the comforter away and raised by his body off the bed before walking into the balcony.

His eyes were red. Clenching his jaw, he clutched onto the railing of the balcony, too tight

"I still hate you. I'll forever hate you." He whispered, gritting his teeth.

Walking back into his room, he picked up his phone from the night stand and opened the contact.

He was desperate to click on her contact, to hear her voice, to get the assurance that she isn't going anywhere, but he couldn't. It was middle of the night.

"She fucking left because of you Aayansh." He growled, throwing his phone on the bed. He could feel anxiety rising in his Body, his hands were shaking but before it could become worse, he walked out of his room into the Gym. He needed to pour out his frustration and anxiety.

"You need to control yourself, Aayansh. Your anger is affecting her and this shouldn't be happening." He schooled himself before walking out of the gym.

Taking a shower, he laid on the bed again. Her lavender fragrance was still fresh. It's been not more than a few hours since she left and her absence was already killing him.

Today, he didn't see her doing her skin car when he entered the room after dinner. He didn't get a glimpse of her reading a book and adjusting her glasses randomly with her shoulder, back of the palm or scrunching her nose while being too focused on the book.

He badly wanted to call her and ask her to come back, he'd do whatever she'll tell him but he's too coward for it. She told him that she needed space and even if he wanted to, he couldn't bring himself to call her or go to her.

But it wasn't only this situation which was eating him up. The relationship which wasn't going anywhere have messed up with his mind ever since she left. It was all okay until Aadhya was here, he didn't fear that this relationship could ever break but now, he was uncertain, moreover he didn't even know what was going in her mind.

______^______

He was angry again, shouting at her while I was in my room, shivering in fear, holding my toy tightly.

"Please stop." I heard her screaming. He was beating her again and I wasn't able to stop myself anymore so I ran out of the room. Hearing the sound of my anklets, he turned to look at me, dropping that stick from his hand.

"Who gave her those fucking annoying anklets." I flinched hard when he roared.

"My...brother came today." She mumbled in a low voice.

"Remove them right now." He huffed, gritting his teeth.

"Annoying piece of shit. You're unwanted just like those anklets. Get away from my sight." I ended up falling on the floor with a thud as he pushed me hard.

"Mamma" Aadhya jolted awake. She looked around with some heavy breaths. A few seconds later, she raised her body from the bed to walk into the balcony after chugging some water.

Aayansh, his anger reminds of them. The memories are patchy but some scenes are printed in my head and no matter how much I try, I can't get rid of those.

A few minutes passed and Aadhya found herself in front of her piano. It was 5 in the morning and the room was sound proof so she didn't have to worry about disturbing other members of the family.

Playing the piano as the notes reached my ears, it calmed me down. I haven't played piano for almost six months now. The last time I did was the day after my wedding and I remember doing it for hours. Whenever I found myself lost in the chaos of the world, the music, specially my piano comforted me. But I was feeling too depressed to be in my comfort place after whatever happened on my wedding day but now, I feel myself getting better again.

She was so into playing piano that couldn't notice the presence of her father who walked into the room, a few minutes ago.

After almost 20 minutes, she concluded the notes and leisurely opened her eyes, feeling calm and Content.

"I missed this." She was startled by sudden voice and tuning her head, broke into a smile on seeing her father.

"Did I wake you up?" She got up from her seat.

"Not at all, I woke up for my own and saw the lights of this room on. I knew it was you and couldn't miss this at all."

Aadhya nodded her head and hugged him, wishing him good morning.

"Can I join you for your yoga session?" She asked curiously.

"Neki aur puch puch." Mohit chuckled before patting her head and both of them walked out of the room.

(Good deed and ask us?)

A few minutes later, Aadhya came into the living room after changing into a tee-shirt and Yoga pants.

"Can I ask you something?" Mohit nodded at her question, Walking with her to the garden.

"What if, we don't like something about somebody?"

"That's completely okay. You have to accept that even if you like someone, you may not like a thing or two about them."

She nodded understanding what was he trying to say.

"But that should be adjustable. For example, I don't like lazy people but your Mamma is one of them but my poor soul can't help it now." He added further seeing a bit of confusion on her face.

"Mamma ne suna to aapki kher nhi." Aadhya chuckled.

(Mom won't spare you if she heard it)

"Like I told you, she's lazy. So rahi hai vo." He shrugged it off before spreading his yoga mat on the ground.

(She's sleeping.)

But I can't adjust to his anger. She thought before sitting on her yoga mat.

"But what if it's not adjustable. Not everything about a person is adjustable right? Being lazy or messy could be tolerated but not when someone gets angry over every little thing. It can hurt you as well, isn't it?"

"Are you talking about Aayansh?" She immediately went silent but then, nodded her head a little.

"But don't scold him or something. I don't want him to think that I complained about him to you but not to forget, everytime he got angry was because of my careless or clumsiness but then you know, if he cares for me, he shouldn't scold me. He can talk to me Normally as well but no, he always gets angry and burst out like a Volcano and I don't like it at all. It always reminds me of them." She swallowed the last sentence and looked at her father who broke into a small smile.

"Beta, anger is something we should all control because knowingly or unknowingly we hurt people close to us. Trust me, if he really cares for you, he'll try to control it. Just give him some time but tell me if it gets out of control. I'm going to give him a good lesson, although I'm sure he'll control it."

"How can you be so sure that he'll work on it. Why would he do that for me, someone he have known for only six months?" She stared at her father, who just shrugged it off.

"Iska jawab, tere alawa sabko pta hai."

(Everyone knows this except you.)

"Subah subah paheliya mat bujhaya kro. Mera dimag Vese bhi uthane ke 2 ghante tak kaam nhi karta." She pouted a little, shaking her head.

(Don't puzzle me in the morning because my mind don't work for two hours after I wake up.)

"You need to grow with him in order to get the answer." She heard her father saying again.

"Enough. I'm done for today. Pta nhi Mamma kaise jhelti hai aapko." She mumbled, earing a fake glare from him.

(I don't know how Mom bear you.)

"Stop glaring. We both know you take this as a compliment."

In the evening, winding up her work, Aadhya Stretched her arms a little before stepping out of her office. She was about to pass the reception on the ground floor when the receptionist called her.

"Ma'am, this is for you." She furrowed her eyebrows looking at the box she was holding.

"You sure?" She confirmed before taking the box and walked out of the office and stepped into the car.

Settling herself on the back seat she opened the box curiously while her driver started the car.

"Cupcakes." She mumbled seeing the chocolate cupcakes. The aroma hitting her nostrils already watered her mouth but then, her eyes fell on a small yellow note inside the box.

"I'm sorry for yesterday."

"What does he think that giving me Cupcakes and this note will melt my heart?" She scoffed but then soon her lips curved upward.

"He's thinking right though."

On the other hand, Aayansh sat in front of Dhurv, who raised his eyebrows.

"You messed up something, didn't you?" Dhruv squinted his eyes.

"How do you know?"

"You don't come to me until you mess up something or have to tell me something really important. The possibility of the second one is quite low right now Because the most surprising thing was your wedding. Isse jyada surprising ye ho skta hai ki Aadhya pregnant ho par muje tujpe bharosa nhi hai."

(Nothing can be more surprising except that Aadhya is pregnant but I doubt you for that)

Aayansh took a bundle of paper from his table before throwing it on his face.

"I can fuck better than you." He commented.

"I'm doubtful that your tool might be rusted since you haven't fucked anyone in last seven years." Aayansh gave him a deadpanned look.

"Sorry. What you wanted to talk about?" Dhurv asked innocently, sensing the seriousness in the atmosphere.

"How can I control my anger?" Aayansh mumbled, looking here and there.

"Do I look a therapist to you?" Dhurv asked in disbelief.

"But you're my best friend and it's a same thing."

"Okay, on a serious note. I never thought my anger could affect somebody to this extent. You and my family are used to it now but then, she isn't and I don't even want her to get used to it. She really gets scared whenever I'm angry and it hurts me to see her like that." He played with the paperweight as he let it out.

"The anger have become my personality over the years but for her, I'll try to change. I don't want to lose her just because of me and my personality. I want to work on it so tell me, how do I get rid of this anger."

Aayansh confessed, exhaling a deep sigh afterwards and looked at Dhruv who was staring at him.

"You're fucking serious about her, aren't you?" Dhruv exclaimed.

"I answered this question a long ago."

"Get a therapy." Dhruv recommended.

"What?"

"Aayansh, I have known you since you were 10 and since then, I have seen you bottling up your feelings and emotions and now the only way you let it out is by getting angry. This emotion have empowered every other emotion in your heart. And not to forget, you sometimes become violent when no one is around and end up hurting your own self." Aayansh sighed listening to him.

"I know it wasn't your fault, whatever the circumstances were and I don't blame you either But now, if you're willing to work on it, get a therapy. Things will be a lot better after that." Aayansh licked his lips before nodding his head.

"My elder sister-in-law is a psychologist. I can talk to her for you and if you're comfortable with her, it's more than good but if not, she can recommend someone else as well."

"Do you think it will be a good idea?" Aayansh hesitated.

"Bhai hai tu Mera. Lagta hai kuch galat advice Dunga?"

(You're my brother. Do you think I'll ever give you a wrong advice?)

Aayansh agreed after thinking for a while.

Let me know if you enjoyed this chapter and I really want to make a Playlist of this book. Suggest me some songs in the comments ♡

50+ votes and 25+ comments to unlock the next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

275K 16.6K 35
~ A forced bride's depressing world collides with a wounded gangster on the run. Will this collision bring more chaos or will it be start of a new be...
3.3M 189K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
17.3K 1.2K 18
It's a fangirl and her idol's love story ! The two met unintentionally but fate made them come closer each day ✨ Her crush became her life partner a...
16.2K 177 59
" fuck u" says Elizabeth