Oblivious (Lookism Various)

By dalandaine

In which, the main character was simply put in a new department, being fully enlightened regarding the romant... More

ようこそ
000: Welcome to J-High
001: Fashion Department (1)
002: Fashion Department (2)
003: Fashion Department (3)
004: Fashion Department (4)
005: Vasco Lee (1)
006: Vasco Lee (2)
007: Get-Together (1)
008: Get-Together (2)
009 : Get-Together (3)
010: Library Date (1)
011: Library Date (2)
012: Daniel's Birthday
New Year Special: Overcrowded Mall
013: School Festival (1)
014: School Festival (2)
015: School Festival (3)
016: School Festival (4)
Special Chapter: First Encounter
017: Live Streaming (1)
018: Live Streaming (2)
019: Live Streaming (3)
021: Live Streaming (5)
022: Craigslist (1)
023: Craigslist (2)
Special Chapter: Time of the Month
024: Midterms
025: Retreat Camp (1)
026: Retreat Camp (2)
027: Retreat Camp (3)
028: Retreat Camp (4)
029: Retreat Camp (5)
030: Retreat Camp (6)
031: Retreat Camp (7)
Christmas Special: DG's Christmas Concert
Christmas Special: Sudden Open Forum
Christmas Special: Under the Mistletoe
Upcoming Lookism Books

020: Live Streaming (4)

1.5K 93 13
By dalandaine

[⚠️] Contains strong language, violence, and mention of the word "blood"

Webtoon Chapter: 30, 31

The corners of Zack's mouth lifted up into a smirk as he caught a glimpse of a rather recognizable item that the guy possess.

"You had a boyfriend, yet, you're doing all this and that. Real brazen, Yui Kim."

Nari enquired, turning to face the mentioned lassie. Her abrupt comment caught her boyfriend off-guard, making him stop to his tracks.

"W-what??" Yui stammered.

"That wallet. You tried to give it to Daniel but he refused it." Zack added, making the streamer flinch.

'Damn, should've given it to me instead.' Nari's thoughts.

"T-that is bullshit! Babe! Let's just go! They're an idiot!"

"Just a second."

Yui's blood ran cold when her boyfriend stuck out his hand, signifying her to stay.

"You.. Go on." he signaled to Zack.

"D-darling?!"

"There is a pretty boy in our class. Yui loves him so much that she brings him gifts."

"Babe! This is all crap!" the streamer cried out frantically.

"Those pants were a gift too but Daniel turned her down." Zack continued.

Nari, who stood behind the boxer, can make out Yong's clenched fist as his anger build up. He clenched it too much that it was trembling and turning pale.

"Plus that ass is head over heels for her too."

Daniel, in his main body, flinched and gasped at what the black haired male added.

'That's not true! Nari might misunderstand..'

The said female slapped Zack's arm rather harshly.

"Daniel is not into her, idiot."

The said male sighed in relief.

"But he let her suck in him." she added.

And he gasped again. Daniel was pretty sure that he'll get breathing difficulties after this.

Yui of-course denied the boxer's statement, claiming that all he stated were a bunch of bull and that he said it because he likes her. Zack on the other hand, stared at her flatly, internally comparing the streamer to the other streamer that stood behind him.

'You're no match for Nari.'

Asking his last question to Zack as to why he knew all of it, the black haired male answered the obvious, that he sat beside the said pretty boy from the Fashion Department. At this point, Yong's whole body was trembling in anger.

"Hey. Yui Kim."

"Hey, no! Don't you believe me?"

"You.. Fuck.. Again.."

"Again? So this is a frequent occurrence." Nari commented, whistling in amusement.

"You promised it would be different!" Yong continued, ignoring Nari's side comment.

"Really babe, you're the only-! GAAAAAAH!!"

Yui's piercing scream cut off her own reply as her boyfriend's fist met her nose, breaking it in the process. The two other males gaped in shock whilst Nari's eyes widen. Yui automatically fell down the floor in pain, clutching her bloody nose.

"Babe! My nose!"

"Shut up, bitch."

Yong, still enraged, continuously cursed the female and called her names as he kick and stomp on her now vulnerable body. As he was about to step on her head once more, Yong fell backwards with a loud thud as his face collided with an umbrella that the store sell.

"No wonder why your girl don't like you even though both of you are a disgusting piece of trash." Nari commented, glaring down at the two in disgust as she rest the umbrella on top of her shoulder.

"Trash? Now I'm really fucking pissed." the guy cough out as he slowly stood back up on his feet.

"Come here, you bitch. I'll destroy that pretty face of yours!"

Yong Lee tried to grab her several times but to no avail, she kept dodging his hands, stepping backwards as he tried to get closer to her. Nari swung the umbrella which struck the male's chin rather strongly. Before he can even react in pain, Nari continuously hit him in various parts of his body. He automatically knelt down when she hit the back of his knee. Numerous bruises started forming all over his body. The others could only watch stunned and in silence. He could only grit his teeth in humiliation as the female turned her back against him and made her way towards Yui.

"You fucking bitch." he stood up and tried to grab Nari again but it was Zack who stopped him this time, grabbing his wrist with an unimpressed expression plastered on his face.

He shook Zack's hand off and scoffed smugly.

"Hah, you want to fight? Come closer, I won't hit you. I won't-"

He swung his fist and Zack caught it without bating an eyelash, his unimpressed expression not changing. Yong withdraw his fist and placed it above his lips to fake a cough, blushing and seemingly embarrassed.

"Are you scared? I just scared you. I went easy on that one because she's a girl."

Nari scoffed and threw the umbrella on his head, not taking the insult lightly which made the male hiss on the impact, yet, chose to ignore it for the sake of his dignity. She took her windbreaker off and threw it on top of Yui's body who stared up at Nari in awe as she sat still on the cold floor. She was starting to remember as to why she used to admire the noirette in the first place.

New Love Interest Obtained! : Yui Kim

"This time for real!"

Still not giving up, Yui's ex boyfriend swung her fist towards Zack once more who dodged in ease. Getting enough of his antics, Zack turned to look at Yui's sitting form.

"Hey, Yui."

"Huh?"

"Are you tight with Mira?"

"Mi-mira Kim? Not really.."

"Hey you! I'm not finished!" Yong cried out.

"Good. Then you didn't see me here today, okay? I'll keep him away from you. I didn't fight here, huh?"

'Mira said that I'm too violent for Nari and that she'll keep her away from me because I fight a lot..'

Zack almost shed a tear as he recalled his childhood friend's harsh words.

"A man who hits a woman is not a man." Zack coolly quoted.

"D-do you know who I am?"

As he was about to swing his fist once more, Zack's fist collided with his face, breaking his sunglasses into pieces in the process.

"No clue."

Yong coughed in pain as the boxer stared down at him.

"Getting hit like that hurts, doesn't it?"

Not wanting to get humiliated once again, he stood up and continuously tried to land a punch on Zack, yet his punches backfires. Zack hits him with one hand whilst his other one was resting on his pocket. Daniel gaped, both on how fast Zack's fist is and how he managed to dodge it on his other body.

The boxer landed his last punch, creating a disgustingly loud crack on the impact as Yong flew and rolled down the floor. Both Yui and Daniel's eyes widened while Nari whistled, amazed.

"No matter how bad they are, you do not hit a girl"

Nari tilted her head with a smile.

'You have no idea how damn cool you look right now.'

"The saying is you don't hit a flower, even with a girl"

'Nevermind.'

Zack whipped his head towards Yui's direction and pointed a finger at her.

"Hey! You! Don't say a word."

"Yeah, okay." Yui muttered, hugging Nari's windbreaker tightly.

"And now I don't owe you. If you think it's unfair, you can take a swing." he stated to Daniel genuinely, not bothering to face him.

"Zack."

They turned to the source of the voice. There stood Nari who held various snacks on her arms, blocking her face from their view.

"Didn't you said you'll treat me?"

Words: 1,335

05.01.23

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 135 9
from the city of angels, to the great people's nation is quite the adventure for a crazed, advancing teenager that's always up to no good. lookism x...
56.7K 2.3K 63
Only some of the guys! Reader is whatever gender. The chapters were written whenever I wanted over span of months so the characters personalities won...
48.7K 2.4K 22
Jiwon wishes that her favorite fictional character were real, until one day she woke up to the shocking realization that she ended up living in a fic...
6.9K 163 16
A book of one-shots for your favorite Lookism boys ❤️ Taking requests--Im sure you favorite male character will be here and if they aren't request th...