MY STORIES ANNOUNCEMENTS

By Guardlet08

HI GUYS! THIS WHERE I WILL POST ABOUT MY STORIES. WHAT I WILL DO IN MY OLD AND WHAT I WILL CREATE NEW STORIES More

DESPICABLE ME STORY
DIGIMON TAMERS: THE BATTLE EVOLUTION
THE FINALE OF DESPICABLE ME
DIGIBABY
DIGIMON 30 DAYS CHALLENGE
DESPICABLE ME MINI MOVIES???
HELP!!!!!

DESPICABLE ME, THE COME BACK!!!

238 2 4
By Guardlet08

Hey guys! I know some of you waiting for me rewrite my story after it get deleted, even though i still don't know why or how, and with the convincing of my sister i decided to do your long time request.

I'M GOING TO REWRITE MY STORY DESPICABLE ME!!!!!!!

But i need you guys to know, it's not like before. Instead of having it in one book i decided to divide it in three books. You know, Despicable me 1, 2, 3. Each season have their own book. So i hope you like it. It may not the same how you guys read it like before since i decided to change it how i write it before and change some scenes but i still you guys love it.

I just have one condition i want you guys.

You guys are free to comment but there is NO, AS IN NO swearing or bad words in the comment section. I really don't like when people swear at one of my story. Other than that enjoy the story🤭🤭🤭🤭

It may took me sometime to publish it but i will do my best to publish it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 39.5K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
851K 10.8K 44
You're rafe Cameron's girlfriend. He's controlling, manipulative, and insanely jealous over you. (13/01/24) #1-Rafecameron (12/03/24) #1-Outerbanks ...
1M 35.2K 62
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
140K 3.9K 55
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...