Impassioned Psychopath

Par silentecos

"I get jealous over anyone who comes near you. I Don't want to let you out of my sight for even a second, eve... Plus

Author's Note
Chapter 1: Four Years On
Chapter 2: Pinefall Island
Chapter 3: A vistor on Island
Chapter 4: Incounter
Chapter 5: Baby Austin
Chapter 6: Phone Call
Chapter 7: House Guests
Chapter 8: Reunion
Chapter 9: Roomies
Chapter 10: Off To Work
Chapter 11: Whore
Chapter 12: Ginger
Chapter 13: Nate
Hiatus
Update
Chapter 14: Amanda
Chapter 15: INSECURE
Chapter 16:Wingman?
Chapter 17:Ramon
Q&A
Chapter 18: MOM
Chapter 19: Confession
Chapter 20: Ethan
Chapter 22: Anger
Chapter 23: Fear
Chapter 24:Sleep Over
Chapter 25: Leo
Chapter 26: As Planned
Chapter 27: NYC
Chapter 28: The Mansion
Chapter 29: Few Months..
Chapter 30: Big Brother
Not An Update
Chapter 31: At The Hospital...
Chapter 32: Escaping
Chapter 33:Wishes
Chapter 34: Betrayal?
Chapter 35:Birthday Party
Chapter 36: presents
Chapter 37: Break
Chapter 38: Picnic
Chapter 39: Mi cielo
Chapter 40: Rage Blackout
Chapter 41:H&Z
Q&A
Chapter 42: Damage Control
Chapter 43:A Baby?
Chapter 44: Captivity
Chapter 45: Girls night...
Chapter 46:Day Break
Chapter 47: New adventure
Dear Reader(s)
Bonus Chapter

Chapter 21: Therapy

436 25 1
Par silentecos

Rai's POV

I opened my eyes and then sat up on the bed. Zack wasn't in the room. I got out of bed and started walking to the kitchen. When I opened the bedroom door a familiar smell enveloped my nose.

"That smells like Amanda's cooking" I commented.

'I miss her so much'

"G-good morning Rai" I heard a voice say.

My eyes widened.

"Amanda when did you" I called.

I rubbed my eyes to make sure I wasn't dreaming. She was still there.

"I arrived late last night, you were still sleeping so I didn't want to disturb" she answered.

I rushed to her with a huge grin then tried to hug her but paused mid-way. I turned away from her.

"I'm still upset with you so I won't welcome you back" I stated.

"Rai about what that man said it's not true -"

"What man, you were the one who said you'd be here right away but you took such a long time to come back" I blurted out.

The truth is, I remember that phone call. I remembered what the man said and everything but I didn't want to ask her about it, I didn't want my suspicions to be confirmed so I pretended not to remember. I felt like it was better to then a deed ear than confirm my fears.

"I-is that why you didn't want to talk to me when I called again that night," she asked.

The front door opened revealing Zack.

"Amanda why are you up so early, you just got back last night. Are you not tired" Zack asked.

"Uh jet lag. I was having trouble sleeping. Zack can I talk to you for a bit" Amanda asked.

"OK, what's up," Zack asked staring at her confused.

"Outside," she remarked.

"Rai could you place some food on my plate too, I'll be back in a sec " Zack assured.

"Uh sure" I agreed.

Amanda walked away and Zack followed her.

'Is there a problem'

I sat down and started filling my plate with food. Skylar walked out of her room with a yarn, she stretched her arms.

"I missed the smell of Amanda's breakfast in the morning" she commented with a light laugh.

"Yeah," I replied.

"Good morning Rai, how are you feeling? Do you still have a headache" she asked as she walked closer.

She took a seat and started serving herself.

"No, I feel fine. How about you doctor you seem rather cheerful these past few days" I pointed out.

She chuckled.

"Do I, I'm just happy you are getting better. I wish you wouldn't have to experience such painful headaches though" she said.

I smiled.

"I'm getting used to it now. Sky do you think I've changed" I questioned.

She stared at me confused.

"What do you mean"

"It's just Ramon mentioned before that I've started to change a lot so I was wondering if you feel the same way"

"You have changed a lot indeed but it's actually a good thing. You are much more confident now, and you don't put on your mask as much, back then when it was only the two of us, you hardly showed any emotion, you always kept to yourself but lately, your emotions haven't been so hard to read. I had no idea you could get upset with someone" she stated.

"I'm human too, I do get upset too, and about being expressive it's not like I can help it, trying to have a conversation with someone as crazy as Zack for half an hour. That guy doesn't have a filter, he just says whatever he's feeling" I commented with a laugh.

"Yeah, he really is something. He's easy to talk to isn't he" she commented.

'Why do you look so happy talking about Zack'

"Yeah, he's very easy to talk to and dependable, he's a true friend. Honestly, if he and Amanda weren't here now that I'm started to recover my memories, I don't know what could have become of me" I commented.

"I can tell. You seem more comfortable with him than Ramon"

"I do? I guess it's because I'm always around Zack so he naturally knows things about me that Ramon doesn't"

'Like the fact that I'm a murderer'

'I wonder how Skylar and Ramon would react when they found out about Hunter's 'hobbies''

'Would they be as accepting as Amanda and Zack'

"Aww, what are talking about" Zack suddenly asked from beside me snapping me out of my thoughts.

"About Ramo-" Skylar started but I quickly cut her off.

"Just about my doctor's appointment later," I said.

'It's still too early in the morning if Zack hears Ramon's name now. I won't be able to eat breakfast in peace'

Amanda took a seat.

"Yeah. I was also telling Rai how much I missed you and the food you prepare" Sky said.

"Aww, I did all I was supposed to so I won't be leaving any time soon" Amanda assured.

I smiled a little.

We all started to eat.

"The soup tastes great, you didn't put any on your plate Zack. here have a taste" Skylar said offering it to Zack.

"Uh no I'm good" Zack assured.

Skylar brought up a spoon close to Zack's mouth.

"Come on, just a sip" she urged.

Zack got the spoon from her and then put it in his mouth. He grinned.

"Wow, you're right it is tasty" Zack confessed.

Amanda glanced between the two, she had the same look of confusion as I probably did. They were just staring at each other for what felt like a minute or so.

'Something is differently fishy here'

I continued eating my food quietly.

'Does Skylar have feelings for Zack?'

'What about Zack, does he feel the same way for her'

I paused midway then put my spoon down. I stood up.

"Rai are you OK, does something hurt," Zack asked.

I clenched my fits.

"I just want to get some fresh air" I commented.

"Oh do you want me to escort -" Zack started.

"You are not my tail that you have to follow me every time I want to go out. You have a life of your own right. I'm not going far don't let me be the reason you don't eat breakfast, I'll be back soon" I commented.

"Rai, he's just worried" Skylar defended.

"I'll be back before my therapist gets Here" I stated.

Zack didn't say anything, he just let me walk out.

_______

"How are you doing these days Rai," my therapist asked.

"Like the whole world is going to crush me " I replied.

"Have you killed someone recently?" she asked causally.

Honestly, everyone associated with Zack scared me, take the therapist, for instance, nothing flinched her. She knew I had killed people not just recently but even before I lost my memories and she still agreed to try and help me get my memories back.

Zack told me she was an old acquaintance of his, she had ties to the Mafia, and when her employer find out they fired her. Zack helped her get back to her original position and stuff, so when Zack called in for a favor she was more than willing to help.

She was a woman who seemed to be in her mid to late thirties. She seemed like a cheerful woman bubbly and easy to talk to that is when we are in one of her seasons but when talking to Zack she seemed rather bitter and rude. When I asked Zack about it he told me they had a one-night stand before but things quickly turned sower, I didn't understand what he meant so I just let it be.

"J-just two men when Amanda was out of town"I confessed.

"And do you remember doing it in detail this time? What were your thoughts at the time" she asked.

I laid back on the sofa.

"I was annoyed because Zack and I fought prior. My head started getting fogging that's when the urge to see Amanda started, I busted wanted her so bad at that moment" I explained.

She nodded and then wrote down something.

"How do you feel now that she's back, do you get headaches that painful anymore?" She asked.

"N-no exactly, I feel revealed now that she's close to me"

"Would you be willing to go through hypnosis again like last time?" she asked.

I nodded.

"I'm okay with it" I agreed.

"And do you want Amanda and Zack to be here as well, the first time was merely Zack not trusting me but if you feel uncomfortable they won't be allowed in this Time" She assured.

"No, I'm okay with it"

She nodded then walked out the door and came back with Amanda and Zack shortly after. Amanda walked to me, she sat on my arms rest then held my hand.

"Are you okay?" she asked.

"Yeah," I agreed.

"Okay we are about to start please stand back you two" the doctor ordered.

She began doing the hypnosis and in a short time, I fell asleep. I woke up in a beautiful room, the place was so bright it was making my eyes watery.

"Rai, can you hear my voice? What do you see" I heard the doctor's voice.

"I'm in a room, it's very beautiful and big" I unconsciously replied.

"Who are you talking to," Amanda asked suddenly walking into the room.

I sat up quickly checking my surrounding.

"Amanda" I called. I quickly got out of bed and hugged her.

"Woah there honey careful" I heard Amanda say.

She put the tray in her hands away from me. She had a bright smile on her face. She still looked as beautiful as ever.

"Hunter why the sudden shower of affection," she asked staring at me with a grin.

"Well, I'm not complaining, we are still in our honeymoon phase after all. Oh don't Next week will be our wedding anniversary, we should plan something"

"What did you say? wedding?. When did we get married" I asked.

"Hunter. Who are you talking to, what are they saying to you" I heard the therapist's voice.

"Amanda is telling me about our first wedding anniversary"

There was a brief pause.

"Are you sure, is there anything around you? Check the date and tell me"

I reluctantly looked around up, confused about the whole situation. As soon as I found the calendar, I told the doctor.

"Where are you right now"

"I'm looking for Amanda"

I opened the door and then started walking around. The mansion was empty, there wasn't a house help around.

"Amanda" I called.

There wasn't a reply.

I started walking towards the back door when I heard a strange sound. At first, I thought I was wrong but I heard it again.

I started walking toward the sound and it lead me to the spare bedroom downstairs. I placed my ear to the door.

I could hear arguing.

"Get out, my husband is home why did you come here" I heard Amanda scream.

"You weren't answering my calls, I missed you" a man's voice replied.

My eyes widened.

'No way, it can't be'

"Zack get out, you know we can't keep doing this. I'm married and I don't want to ruin my marriage. He's your best friend" Amanda boomed.

"Well you didn't think about that when you were sleeping with me" Zack screamed back.

'What the hell'

'It can't be true

'It can't be

I tried to convince myself. I was gripping the door so hard, my knuckles started changing color.

"Hunter where are you what's happening right now"

"Amanda and Zack are arguing. They Ade having an affair, Amanda wants to end it but Zack is threatening to tell me"

"What the fuck, that never happene-" I heard Zack's voice.

"Zack just get out I don't want-"

There was a brief silence before 3 gunshots echoed through the halls. I felt like my heart was going to rip out of my chest as I swung the door open.

Amanda was laying in a pool of blood on the floor. I couldn't breathe, I felt as if something was stuck in my throat. There was a ringing sound in my ear blocking out any other sound.

I dropped to the ground holding her lifeless body. My eyes were bulging, they felt like they would move out of their sockets.

Her body felt cold, Why was this happening?

"Amanda" I called shaking her violently.

"This can't be, it has, this cant be Wake up, please. You can't leave me alone, Amanda" I screamed.

My heart kept pounding hard and harder it hurt. My chest felt so tight it hurt.

"Hunter, calm down what's happening"

"Zack shot Amanda, she's bleeding so much, what should I do, what should I do," I asked.

"Hunter that's not real, it's just an illusion. Amanda is all right, calm down"

"No, she's not OK, she's hurt. What do I do" I held Amanda's body tightly.

"Hunter she wasn't good for you, that's why I killed her" Zack commented towering over us.

I placed Amanda on the floor and then stood up. I punched Zack hard on the chin making him stumble back.

"Wasn't good enough, how could you" I retorted as I flew punch after punch.

All I could see was red, I couldn't think straight.

Zack kicked me and then started rushing for the gun that had fallen. I got up and then rushed for the gun as well.

We started struggling for the gun, and in the heat of the moment, I accidentally pulled the trigger. He stared at me with wide eyes before he fell to the ground.

"No, no, no,no what have I done? I killed Zack, b-b-oth of them are dead" I screamed.

My head was aching, the entire room was spinning.

"Hunter can you hear my voice, it's not real. It's just an illusion you know that. Snap out of it, look-"I couldn't hear anything she said passed that, it sounded muffled.

" Hunter can you hear me "

"Hunt-"

I blacked out from the pain.

"Hunter are you ignoring me," a sweet little voice asked.

"Uh sorry" I rubbed my eyes, and I glanced at my hand, my hands were tiny.

"You better be, I was saying I want some candy, let's go ask one of the guards to get us some" a girl asked. She looked about 12 or 13.

"Kira I'm not feeling too well. I have a headache. Plus the guards would never give us candy" I confessed.

'Kira? guards?. What am I saying and where am I'

The place looked dull and depressing. Kira pouted then grabbed my hand and started dragging me somewhere. As she was dragging me I saw a young boy who looked so much like Zack.

'Zack?'

"Wait, I said I wasn't -" I suddenly cut myself off when I saw a woman in front of us.

She was very beautiful, she looked rather worried she was looking around frantically.

'Who is that woman, why does she look so familiar'

Kira let go of my hand and walked towards the woman. Kira said something to her and then pointed at me. The woman turned to me and grinned.

"My baby" she called.

She started running towards me but before she could get to me. The scene and everything around me changed. I was now chained to the wall.

The woman, I saw earlier was being dragged into a room. She was crying. I could see through that side but it seemed no one could see me.

My head felt like it was on the verge of collapsing. It hurt so bad.

"Justin please hurt me but let my son go" she pleaded.

The man pushed her onto a metal bed and then tied her up, there were a few people in the room who just watched.

"Justin what have you done with my son" the woman screamed violently shaking.

Justin punched her.

"Can you just fucking shut up, all you do is cry and complain all the dam time" Justin boomed.

"You want to see your son so badly then fine. There he is. Leave the glass transparent" Justin boomed pointing to a one-way mirror.

"Hunter" the woman screamed causing me to look up.

Everything hurt so bad.

"Mom" I called yanking at the chains.

'Is that my mother?'

'What is going on?'

"Hunter, I'm sorry. This is all my fault, forgive me for not having been a better mother" she apologized.

"I should be the one apologizing for failing to take you far away from here. But I swear someday I'll take you far away where you will be treated like a queen" I promised as tears fell from his eyes.

'Why are my eyes watery, I can't understand a single word I'm saying'

"Fat chance, you two are never seeing the light of day and as for you my dearest wife I don't need you anymore so its bye bye for you" Justin explained with a smirk.

"Justin please hurt me but don't do anything to my mother please" I begged but his father paid him no attention.

He started kissing her neck and rubbing her breasts. I started yanking desperately. I was forcing my hands to slide through the chains. Blood started dripping from my hands.

"M-m-make it stop please, I can't take anymore, it hurts so much. Make it stop" I pleaded.

"Please someone make it stop" I screamed.

I continued desperately yanking at the chain until I felt a snap coming from my right wrist.

"Make it stop" I cried.
Darkness started covering my vision, I slowly slipped into a dark void. The noise stopped, and the anger, guilt, confusion, headache, the scary feeling, and the pain also stopped, I could finally rest.

"Hunter" I heard a male voice call as I blacked out. It sounded familiar, the voice made anger wash over me.

"Hunter can you hear me"Another voice asked.

" Hunter"

I slowly opened my eyes, my heart was beating furiously against my chest, I was sweating profusely, and my breathing was rasped. I felt like I had just run a marathon. The headache was slowly returning. I wasn't on the chair instead in my room on my bed back on the island.

Skylar, Zack, my therapist, Amanda, and even Brian were in the room. Zack was standing behind Amanda who was seated on the bed next to me. I sat up. everything was still spinning.

"Rai are you o-"Amanda asked.

She tried to touch me, I flinched then pushed her away, she almost fell on the floor but Zack managed to catch her.

" d-don't touch me. You are a traitor "I screamed.

"Rai calm down"The therapist stated.

"Don't tell me to calm down. They are all liars, they lied -wait that woman needs help, I have to help her" I blabbed.

I quickly got out of bed.

"Wait Rai, calm down" Amanda tried.

"S-stay away. I-have to get my vixen and Zack to the hospital- wait that woman needs help too, what should I do" I stated.

I couldn't sort my thoughts. I couldn't tell what was a memory, what was an illusion, and what was happening at that moment.

I tried taking a step forward but ended up stumbling back. Zack quickly rushed to me.

"Rai calm down, everything is OK, you are alright" he assured.

"None of this is real" I screamed then threw a punch in Zack's direction.

He caught my fist and then pinned both my hands behind my back. He pushed me on the bed still keeping me in his iron grip.

"Zack you're hurting him, let go" Amanda ordered.

", I can't Amanda he might hurt someone or himself. Doctor do something, what's wrong with him" Zack stated.

I was trying to get him off me.

Brian came over and both he and Zack pinned me down. Skylar injected me with something and once again I fell into darkness.

_____

Please don't forget to

Vote

Comment

And/or

Share ✌

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

225 1 30
As we sit there by the camp fire, she starts telling me that she is not afraid of she just wants to understand my motive. "I have this urge, like I...
192K 6.4K 110
The phone started to ring, I got in and then picked up thinking it was dad. "Hello daddy" I answered. "Oh you've never called me daddy before, I have...
1K 25 37
"I saw the way he looked at you," Ethan whispered, his voice a low growl. "Do you enjoy being desired by every man who crosses your path?" Verena's r...
103 10 12
I clenched my jaw and kept back the urge to punch her right now. "You can't force me into this!!!" I yelled while standing up. "I can tho, i have all...