Afterfalls - A New Summer - B...

由 Marbles_TheGhost

Updated Mondays // Hiatus End !!! !! Unfinished Cover !! For the fans of Gravity Falls who just couldn't get... 更多

Chapter One - Leafy Road
Chapter Two - Syrupy Sweet
Chapter Three - Carnival of Terror
Chapter Five - Diminishing Discourse
Chapter Six - Mucus Monster
Chapter Seven - Never-Ending Night
Chapter Eight - Chaos, Chaos!
Chapter Nine - Dead Dates
A/N
Hiatus.
Chapter Ten - Clone Party
Chapter Eleven - Seeing Things in Black and White
Chapter Twelve - Shapeshifter VS Shapeshifter
Chapter Thirteen - CHAAAAPS

Chapter Four - Deleted

5 1 0
由 Marbles_TheGhost

A/N - Thank you for reading this far!! We, the authors, love how many people have already started reading this. It is suggested though that you watch Wii Deleted You on YouTube before reading this chapter if you'd like context. Other than that, happy reading :)

*Noelle has been watching a video on her favorite creepypasta for hours. The girls are getting a little… concerned.*

Ivy: Noelle. You have been watching this…. FOR 10 HOURS. 

Gwen: You managed to watch it 5 times… and it's 4 HOURS LONG!

Evie: How do you manage that?!

Noelle (Squeezing her Eteled plushie): D O  N O T  A S K  Q U E S T I O N S.

Evie (Weakly, with a voice crack): …OKI.

*Noelle keeps staring at the tv.*

Evie: Okay, THAT'S IT!

*Evie pulls the plug off the tv.*

Noelle (Looking at Evie like she’s going to kill her): Why would you do that Evie +-+

Evie (Slowly backing out of the room): Well my friendly chum, pal, friendly frienderson, dog, homeslice, bread slice, you looked like a child watching Dora the explorer!

*Evie runs out the door before Noelle can kill her. Noelle runs up to her room looking like she might cry. When she gets to her room she takes off her pillowcase to reveal a Chromebook with Wii Deleted U already pulled up.*

Noelle: hehe >:3

*A montage of Noelle just sitting there, eating snacks and watching Wii Deleted U. It is now sunset when Noelle stumbles upon a game of it.*

Noelle: Oh mah gosh :0

*As she clicks on the game, the girls enter her room. Then a portal opens and sucks them all in. When they wake up, they are on a track similar to Mario Kart. A kart pulls up with a weird Mii-Like entity sitting in it, the girls magically get their own karts.*

Noelle: … This is awesome.

??? (Glitching out): Hey guys- well, girls. Welcome to Mii Kart U. With me!

Deleted: Deleted! *mumbling* Named that for copyright reasons- WELL ANYWAYS! If you have played Mario Kart, y’know the rules. I’ll give you guys a bit to customize your karts and get ready.

Evie: Isn’t that your character from that scary spaghetti?

Noelle: It's a creepy pasta.

Ivy: Well, we all know how to play Mario Kart 8, so I think we’ll be good.

Evie: I WILL DESTROY YOU ALL!       Noelle: I'M GONNA WIN THIS!       Gwen: Oh great…

*Noelle picks out a motorcycle that seems to be themed around Wind Waker (an awesome Legend of Zelda game) with a korok leaf for a paraglider, a boat for the body, and the wheels are decorated with waves. There is also a giant sail on the motorcycle on the back as the flag.*

Noelle: NOW WE’RE TALKIN’!

Gwen: Okay, how the actual fudge did you do that?

Noelle: There are gamepads sitting in the karts. It allows you to customize your kart. OOOOO! You can customize your appearance too! 

*Noelle customizes her outfit, she now has Isabelle’s outfit on*

Gwen: Hmm… *She customizes her outfit to be Tom Nook’s.* Heheheh.

Evie: HMMMMM… *She customizes her outfit to look like Waluigi’s.* WALUIIIIGIIIII!

*Ivy simply customizes herself to have a sweater on. It looks like the Mii’s outfit from earlier*

Ivy: Huh. Comfy.

*Ivy, Gwen, and Evie all change their karts. Ivy’s is a golf cart. Her paraglider is a fake grass rug. Gwen chooses a Tom Nook themed kart. The paraglider is literally a money bag. Her wheels are also coins. Evie is having a hard time choosing so she selects the random option. She gets a toy mini cooper kart she has trouble fitting in. It then adjusts size and she fits. Her paraglider is Waluigi’s face.*

Noelle: Wow you guys, uh, chose interesting things. Imma check my stats!

*Noelle’s stats show that her kart is balanced, with a little more speed and drift.*

Noelle: Awesome.

*Gwen checks her stats. Her kart is slow and bad underwater but amazing at drifting and gliding*

Gwen: Eh, that works.

*Evie checks her stats. Her stats are good on regular roads stats, but kinda bad underwater and in sand*

Evie: ????

Evie: NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

*Ivy checks her stats. Her car is amazing at speed but really bad at everything else*

Ivy: OOOOOOOOHOHOHOOOOOO.

Deleted (Glitching out): Y-y-you girls re-re-ready?

Noelle: I am!

Ivy: Yep!

Evie: WHY WHOEVER IS UP THERE WHY—

Gwen: Absolutely!

Deleted: Great! We have 3 laps on this track. 

*They get a view of the track. It's a track going through the Mii-verse. The obstacles show items from Wii Sports, Miis walking across the track, and the different icons for interacting, deleting, and creating Miis. Gray boxes float along on parts of the track. The Mii-verse has been torn up and rebuilt to fit the track. It's mostly ground, then there is some anti-gravity, before the finish line there is a underwater section, and right after it, there is a pit, making distance between a ramp and the finish line making the final stretch in the air*

Noelle (Cracking her knuckles): I know Mario Kart and the karts themselves inside out. I saw the shortcuts, and I know all the controls. I read the manual for the karts, you use the JOY-CONS that you can detach from the game pad and insert into the wheel! Ha haaa!

Gwen: Oh god-

Ivy: … Well heck-

Evie: RAINBOW ROAD RAINBOW ROAD!

Noelle: EVIE NO-

Deleted: I see you girls are having some te-te-t-technical problems there. I’ll give you a bit. Click ready once you girls figured everything out.

*Noelle clicks ready immediately, Ivy reads some of the mechanics she doesn’t remember (drifting, jump boosts, etc.) then hits ready. Gwen hesitates and hits ready. Evie is reading the manual.*

Evie: Hehe, I don’t know how to read :).

Noelle: Ohh, this is gonna be fun.

*Once Evie finally finishes the manual, she readies up*

Deleted: Alright, now that everyone is readyyyyy.

Announcer: 3!

*Evie readies her kart up*

Announcer: 2!

*Noelle starts her engine up*

Announcer: 1!

*Gwen’s engine backfires*

Gwen: GAH!

Announcer: GO!

*Ivy and Deleted zoom off, Noelle gets a boost, Gwen’s engine starts back up again, and Evie’s engine backfires, leaving her in last*

Evie: CURSE YOU WARIO!

Ivy: Yes! First place!

Deleted: Not for long! *He drives past Ivy.*

Ivy: What the? How are you faster than me?

Deleted: It's called ramp boost kid.

Noelle: Time for a shortcut.

*Noelle drives through a shortcut and gets spit out in front of Ivy*

Ivy: Hey!

Noelle: Haahaa! Sucker! *She drives away.*

*Evie keeps crashing into the Miis and bowling balls on the track*

Evie: AGH! OOF! CMON!

*Gwen picks up a power up.*

Gwen: Cmon, cmon, gimme something good!

*It selects an axe.*

Gwen: An axe? HECK YEAH! *She uses it immediately. It works like the Piranha Plant powerup.*

*She passes up Ivy, using the axe on her, but then falls into one of the ditches in the road*

Gwen: HAHA! Woah, WOAH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

*She gets picked back up by a hand with the number 1 on it. It plops her back onto the track*

Gwen: Dang it.

*Noelle and Deleted are currently neck and neck and they both grab power up boxes. Noelle gets a Bowling Bomb (bowling ball bomb) and Deleted gets a Splatoon gun.*

Noelle: Nice!

Deleted: I-I-I-I can work with this.

*Noelle tosses her bomb immediately into Deleted’s path. Deleted starts shooting Noelle with ink. Noelle can still somewhat see and makes her way around. Deleted runs right into the bomb.*

Deleted: SHOOT, SHOOT!

Noelle: Haha!

*Evie finally gets ahold of her driving skills and catches up with the rest. Noelle is in first, Deleted and Ivy are both in 2nd, Gwen is 4th and Evie is 5th*

Deleted: Heheheh… AHAHAHAAAAA! *He raises his axe which forms out of glitches and hits Ivy with it.*

Ivy: AAH! … Hey, that didn’t hurt. 

*Ivy starts glitching out but she doesn’t notice. Deleted keeps driving. Noelle gets stopped as she drives through one of the many stations they have placed all around the track.*

Noelle: What the?

*After a while everyone approaches the station and enters. Their karts get taken away and they are given special shoes, customized to fit their kart themes. They look like a mix of ice skates and roller skates.*

Deleted: I forgot to mention, the stations on the track basically change the race. Good luck on the grind rails!

*The station doors open and once everyone has their shoes on, they start running (Roller skating) and the race continues.*

Noelle: This is so cool!

Ivy: Y—----

Gwen: What on earth?

Ivy: —---eah this is really co—---

*Ivy freeze frames*

Evie: Well now I won't be in last place.

*A figure drops down onto a grind rail that seems to form his path and grinds. He dropped down next to Deleted*

Deleted: What. Are you. Doing here?

???: Just crashing the party. You can’t keep me locked up in there forever.

Evie: What is even happening anymore.       Gwen: I have no clue.       Noelle: It’s really just Wii Deleted U all over again.

Deleted (He starts swinging his axe at the figure while skating): GET OUTTA HERE HENRY!

Henry (Laughing): Oh please, like I would listen to you.

*He grabs a power-up box, and he gets a lightning bolt. He shocks Deleted with it and heads off.*

Henry: Bye Austin.

Deleted (Austin): *Noises of being electrocuted* Ugh…. GET BACK HERE!

(They’re names are basically swapped, Henry is basically just Austin but minus the scratch and actually looks friendly.)

Henry: Sucker.

Noelle: Hot damn, this is getting interesting.

Evie (Next to Noelle): Dontchya mean… cold damn?

Both: Ayyyyyyyyy

Noelle: But seriously, we should probably go.

Evie: Good idea.

*Noelle starts to catch up to Henry*

Noelle: Can you tell me what's going on?

Henry: Austin isn’t your tutorial guy. He’s the physical form of a glitch inside the game. He was a normal guy. Then when the game started bugging out, it corrupted him. Now he is nothing but the empty husk, the host of the glitch. He is its puppet. 

*He stares at Noelle for a bit then stops. So does Noelle.*

Noelle: You okay buddy?

*Gwen and Evie pass up Noelle and Austin, Deleted close behind.*

Henry: I need you to find the glitch, it doesn’t matter if you win or not, I need you to—

Deleted: OUTTA MY WAY! *He speeds past them.*

Noelle: WOAH!

Henry: Whatever you do, don’t let Austin win. It's his escape. Go now.

Noelle: Alright.

*She skates off.*

Henry: …. She will be able to handle it.

*Henry continues skating*

Announcer: LAP 2!

*It cuts to Noelle, ramming into Austin’s kart. Noelle gets knocked off the track.*

Noelle: AH!

*As Austin drives by Gwen, he hits her with his axe, she freeze frames instantly.*

Gwen: AAH— *She freeze frames.*

*It then cuts to when they are at the skating part. They are trying to knock each other off balance and skate around Ivy.*

Austin: GIVE UP!

Noelle: Never!

*Noelle knocks Deleted onto the other side of the road, where he trips over Henry’s legs.*

Austin: GAH!

Noelle: HAHA! *She speeds past.*

Announcer: LAP 3!

*It cuts to Noelle and Deleted on skateboards, underwater, then suddenly jump out of the water onto the anti-gravity ramp section, the final stretch.*

Noelle: I can’t let you win!

Austin: Who cares?! I can escape this prison of a game if I do!

*They both jump out and pull out their paragliders. Austin gets ahead of Noelle*

Noelle: Y'know what?! 

*Noelle jumps off and onto Austin, knocking him off his paraglider.*

Austin: GAH!

*The two land on the ground by the ditch, Evie crosses the finish line first.*

Austin: WHat are you doing?!

Noelle: Letting you lose.

Announcer: Game over!

*Gwen and Ivy unfreeze.*

Austin: NO! DAMN IT!

Noelle: ?

*Noelle notices a glitch in the very corner of the Mii-Verse.*

Noelle: The glitch.

*Noelle walks over to the glitch and touches it.*

Austin: No, no, NO–O–O—-OOOOO—--

*The glitch inside him dissipates. His empty body hits the floor.*

Noelle: GAH!

*The glitch disappears; Noelle falls to the floor. Gwen, Ivy, and Evie walk over to Noelle.*

Ivy: Noelle?

Gwen: Are you okay?

*She lifts her head. Her eyes are now purely blue, with 1s and 0s all over.* 

Gwen: HOLY HECK—NOELLE!??!?!

Evie (Clutching on to her golf club): Noelle, y-you’re scaring us…….

*Noelle doesn't respond. She calmly gets up and floats 20 feet above the ground. Hail falls from the sky and starts to hit the girls, but misses Noelle. Gwen takes off one of her skates and chucks it at Noelle and hits her right between the eyes.*

Gwen: NYEH!

*Noelle falls to the ground. She lifts her head. Her left eye is now purely blue, with 1s and 0s all over. The girls all rush over to make sure she’s okay. Ivy is a little farther away from everyone else.*

Gwen: Evie, are you crying?

*Evie punches Gwen.*

Evie: I’M ALLOWED TO BE EMOTIONAL GWEN!!! ಥ ೧ ಥ

 *Henry walks over to the girls.*

Henry: I can’t believe you guys actually won!

Ivy (Looking like she’s about to slap him): What do you mean +-+

Henry: Well, you all are literal children. What else would have happened.

*A portal opens up. This time it doesn't suck all of them in. It just waits for them to walk through.* 

Noelle: Well, I guess it’s time for us to leave. Thank you so much for helping us.

*Noelle runs over and hugs him. He looks uncomfortable.*

Henry: Yeah.. Thanks kid. 

*While all the girls walk through the portal, Ivy stays for a minute.*

Ivy: . . . There’s something off about you.

Henry: Kid, my soul is trapped in a Wii. Does that NOT raise any red flags already?

Ivy (Walking to the portal): Just listen. If you even LOOK at my friends the wrong way, I will give you a fate worse than what you have.

*Ivy holds her crystal necklace. Reality starts to bend. Ivy and Henry and now in the beginning of the game.*

Henry: How did you-

Ivy: Let’s just say, I have a friend who gave me some of his power.

*They teleport back to where the portal is.*

Ivy: I’ll see ya later… Eteled

*She waves goodbye as she enters the portal.*

Henry: … Well I’ll be damned

Austin (Getting up): Ngh… what happened..?

Henry: … HOW THE FLIP FLOP ARE YOU ALIVE?!

(2431 Words)

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

40.2K 1.5K 30
I heard you're a hopeless romantic. So, let's play a game. Let's annoy each other to death. Let's talk about anything. Let's hold hands. Let's tell e...
96.8K 3.2K 20
Almost two years after the events that occurred as Gravity Falls, The Pines twin's return to their beloved town, untouched by time, not even weirdnes...
Sleep 由 Cheesepads

同人小说

152 20 9
This story is based off and inspired by the YouTube video 'Sleep - Gravity falls fan animatic' uploaded by 'MonsterBoyTrash' please go watch it and s...
74.1K 4.1K 125
All ten members of the Cipher Wheel are now inside Gravity Rises. Ideally, that would mean the end of Bill Cipher - but the demon has plans of his ow...