My little angel

By Devils_baby_mochi

Hoseok a Rich CEO and a hidden mafia..... with Trauma, he can't sleep at night cause he gets nightmare.... ab... More

Nightmares
University
Bully In University
Bully In Life
Guest Room
Go back
A week
Fun Vacation
Left
Hurt
Broken You
Wounds
Poor Taehyung
Late At Night
Sleepy
Tease
Anti-Bully
Guardian
Expel
Yoonie
My eyes
Kiss
Crush
Date
The Truth?
Cuddles
Back Story
Boytoy
Cuddling
Quality Time
Name
Scared
Meet-up
Questions
Parents
Forgotten
Tears
Boxes
First date
First Meet
Family, a happy family
Know you
Surprise~
Fainted
So many Alters
Yoonie, sleepy
Break
Secrets
The Inner World
Suga?
Pay The Price
Doctor!
Never
First time
Scared
Shooting
I was the one
Please~
Head
Fall
Follow
Blasted
Blood
Hospital
Hurt
Attack
He is back?!
I Missed you
Scared
Disappear?
Missed it
Cuddle
Blushing
Parents
Nervous
Date Night 1
Date Night 2
Good Afternoon
Family
Location
Kija
Terrified
Draw
Wise Choice
Can I touch your abs?
Stalked
Possessive
Problem
Innocence
The Beginning
Safe
Oh Shit!
Angry
End

Informs

419 29 2
By Devils_baby_mochi

"What do you want to ask me?" Agust D asked as he sat on the chair where Kija was previously sat.

"How did you know where is Kija? I told Suga we found him a few minutes ago" Hoseok asked seriously.

"The only place he has is where we used to live before, so that is where I went and found him there" Agust D shrugged.

"Did you do something to him?" Hoseok asked cautiously.

"I slapped him a few times and just kicked him on his stomach a few times, then warned him that if he didn't come voluntarily to us then the death he will get will be horrible"

Hoseok nodded, "So, what are you going to do with him now?"

"I don't know, I haven't thought about it but I want to ask him why he abused Yoongi and Yoonie when his job was to take care of them with love" Agust D gritted his teeth.

"The face of Yoongi must have brought back some memories of his parents dying, I mean you or Yoonji did kill them"

Agust D got up and glared at Hoseok who flinched "Because of them, you have no idea how much we have suffered!! Your lover, Suga, has suffered the most because of them!! We just gave them a piece of their medicines fold 100 times"

"I am not saying you did wrong, I never said that, I am just saying that must be the reason why Kija hurt Yoongi and Yoonie" Hoseok was calmly dealing with Agust D.

"Then he should also pay a price, don't you think?"

"He should, he hurt my lover and my little, so, why should I let him slide?"

Agust D smirked at Hoseok's statement, he liked it, he liked that Hoseok didn't want to let Kija slide for hurting Yoong and Yoonie.

"I will deal with him tomorrow since Yoonie wants to spend some time with you, he is being very pouty and whiny," Agust D said with a smile.

'Every one of the personalities have a soft spot for Yoonie' Hoseok thought.

"Let's go to my cabin then?"

"Is there anything there for Yoonie?"

"I am there and if he needs more entertainment then I have many members in the gang, also I will be with him the whole time he is out and won't let him go to places he isn't supposed to"

"You promise?" Agust D asked as he stepped closer to Hoseok and eyed him with a glare. Hoseok gulped and nodded "You are scared of me, that's good at least you won't hurt them but Kija was scared of me too yet he hurt them"

"I love them, that's the difference between me and Kija" Hoseok had confidence in his face and eyes which made Agust D nod in satisfaction.

"Good job. Now, let's go to your cabin so that you can play with Yoonie" Agust D said.

"Follow me" Hoseok pulled Agust D's hand and took him to his cabin.

'He is good. Yoonie, Yoongi and Suga will be happy with him. I will inform Yoon after Yoonie takes over' Agust D thought with a smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 126 10
A cute love story of a boy in which his sister helped him to confess and it was made a little funny for the readers. It's my first ff Hope you enjo...
26.2K 666 13
Sonny and Alban same timeline AU ! ! In a middle of a heist Alban and his best friend Victor has been caught by the VSF officers for stealing food f...
19.4K 734 13
Alpha taehyung and Omega yoongi love story side characters:- namjin jikook Jackson x hoseok Stared:21-11-2021
60.5K 2.3K 15
○c o m p l e t e○ Where the other members push a very shy Taehyung to confess to Namjoon, who despite having an IQ of 148 can't see the obvious in fr...