It's My Twin

By Wordsmithqueen

Love between 2 couple πŸ’œ with different attitudes.Soul of twin, One is introvert and other one is extrovert... More

Announcement
Prologue
Characters sketch
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Thank you note
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chpater 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
sneak peak...
Q and A
November 14
Chapter
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Thank you
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Love's Encore
Chapter 46
Strangers in Love's Shadow
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
πŸ”΄πŸ”΄πŸ”΄
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Bulletin πŸ’œ
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
πŸ™
Chapter 60
πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Sneak peak
Chapter 67
Sneak peak
Chapter 68
chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
πŸ–€
πŸ”΄πŸ”΄πŸ”΄

Chapter 14

2K 231 266
By Wordsmithqueen

Disclaimer: This story is purely imagination..Nothing to do with reality.

🤍❤🤍

Ignore grammatical mistakes

🤍❤🤍

Note : Ellaru dm pannathala update pannen... guys... ithuku appuram na kandippa late aagum ok aa...🤧

Not proof raed

Next day,

At Office

Sivaangi came at near 7. 30 as usual and  seen their cabin was opened already. She was much confused, Because she was damn sure that her so called boss baby will not come  so early.

Sivaangi: Ivalavu early aa yaru open panna. Ivan Ella ivalo early aa vara maatane... ipo Deepika mam kooda kozhndhai ku naming ceremony nadathittu irupan kanavula...mmm... Call panni pakalam.

Then she make a call to Ashwin to check whether he is awaken or not. But His phone is on office table.

Sivaangi: Ohh apo vanthu irukkana... Kandippa imaya malai kadal la moolga poguthu.. intha miracle ku...

She sighed.

She saw the phone screen while making a call. Seeing the caller ID, Her anger level reached  peak, and her baby nose turned into  red colour like tomatoe... .

Yhh..he saved her name as Sponge bob. 😌

Sivaangi: Innaki ivanukku irukku...varattum pathukuren she scoffed, and pacing biting her nails.

she was scolding unstoppably without knowing that poor soul already has come and earsdropping her blabbering by standing near door by folding his hands on his chest. He was admiring his kuutachi where a small smile playing on his lips.

Ashwin mv : Iva kova pattalaum enakku sirippu thaa varuthu...he smiled and silently watched her. she was keeping  files on table with a thud by huffing. 

He smiled and slowly moved by sliding his hands to pant pocket and stood behind her. she was busy in scolding her boss baby. he slowly bent to her ears...where Sivaangi was facing opposite direction by clearing the pile of file.

Ashwin : Enna madam thitti mudichuteengala...innum irukka asked in his usual base voice.

Sivaangi was freezed. His hot breath was fanning her nape, she Felt different feeling where her heart beating 144 per minute . but she maintained her self and took a deep sigh. Well she knows who is the owner of this feelings too.

But she maintained her anger and slowly turned to him. Seeing her angry bird face ashwin smiled. It's triggered her more.

Sivaangi : Yen da sirikura... ethna vaati solli irukken ipd pannathe nu. but her words were non exist for him. he grinned more.

Ashwin : without a control He pinched her nose and said " Cute d nee" then he moved to his chair not considering anything. he sat straight opposite to her. 

Sivaangi wiped her nose fastly using her palms. then straighten her face and glared him once.

Sivaangi : Yen nee apd save panna...

Even though he heard her blabberings he succcessfully hide it,

Ashwin : Epd, without seeing her face and checking and scrolling a file.

Sivaangi made a call to him....

Sivaangi : Itho ipd thaa, she show his phone screen.

Ashwin : Yen na, athu en phone en rights. Naa yara venalu save pannuven, epd venalu save pannuven...unakku enna?

Sivaangi: Nee yara vena save pannu. But enna save pannatha she yelled. now he was addicted to her scolding and enjoying her antics. After making a good relationship like Friendship with her, he loves to tease her more where she looked like a fear kitten.

Ashwin : Yen nee enna special aa ? he cocked his eyebrow. Sari madam thaa en mela kovama irukeengalae? kovam pocha?

Sivaangi: Ippovu kovama thaa irukken da

Ashwin : Patha Theriyalaye... Nee solratha Patha nee enna romba mariyatahayoda save panni iruppa pola? he was internally laughed seeing her look.

Sivaangi gave her usual caught look.

Ashwin : Enna d mulikkira. Antha mutta kanna nondi eduthuduven... Mutta kanni..

she was shocked about her new names these days, naming by her own co called boss baby.

Sivaangi : Dei mutta kanni nu sollatha.. appuram vera mathiri aagidu

Ashwin stood from his chair...

Ashwin : Enna d pannuva, he made a quick step towards her where she was taken back,

Ashwin : Sollu enna pannuva?

Sivaangi: Nee enna adichiten nu solluven, she smirked at him

Ashwin : Poi solliko, enakku onnu illa. he too gave a mischevious smirk. Epd annakki adichen nu sonniye athu mathiriya asked in base voice. his gaze made her little shiver.

Sivaangi tried to run but he caught her wrist and pulled her where she safely landed on his chest. His one hand was encircled her waist and other one is slided in his pant pocket. he was holding her with single hand because she was a minion infront of his look. she doesnt know how to handle this. His hot breath was fanning her face where she looking into his brown orbs. his eyes roaming all over her face. she was standing tightly clutching his collar.

Ashwin : Nee thaa en pondati aache said with a base voice.

Sivaangi mv : Ivan sethalu aavi aa vanthu solluvan pola.. she exhaled deeply.

Ashwin : Apo naa enna venalu pannalam la.. so thappu aagathu la? asked in base voie.

Sivaangi: Dei kathiduven da, she whisphered.

Ashwin : Enakku onnum illa...bed room la kathuna thaa thappa nenapanga.. ithu office la sponge bob... nee evalo venumo katthikka...unakku thaan prachana, but bedroom la mathiri kathidatha said again with a base voice. Her eyes widening.

Sivaangi mv : Is he for real? Enna ipd pesuran

Sivaangi: Dei enna panra, vidu enna, she pushed him. but his grip was tightened.

Ashwin : Ipd sponge mathiri irunda epd vida thonum d...He poked her cheeks using his forefinger.

Hearing that she was shocked and gasped she was drawning in shy, but successfully masked it up......seeing her shocked face ashwin start to laugh sitting on couch...

Ashwin : Achoo ennala mudiyala.... ayyoo amma.....antha moonja paren konjam... Epd bayanthu irukku nu...

But sivaangi was still standing freezing. I s he flirting or teasing? she thought. her chains of thouts were broken by a knock. At that time aarav came to their cabin and scrunched his eye brows, Seeing the scenario in front of him.

Aaarav : Enna aachu kutty ma..

Sivaangi still remains silent. She was not in this world though.

Ashwin smirked seeing her.

Aarav patted her. She startled and seen him

Sivaangi: Ennachu mama

Aarav : Naa kekanum da kutty ma. Enna aachu. Yen shock aana mathiri irukka? any problem?

sivaangi mv : prachanaye munna thaa irukku.

Sivaangi: Onnu la mama, naa vera etho yosanaila irunden. She didn't meet ashwin eyes.

Aarav : Sari, Ashwin , sivaangi rendu peru en kooda vaanga. Naama boutique vara poitu varalam. we hould finalise the things for upcoming party.

Ashwin : Ok anna , neenga poi car start pannu naanga varom. He said looking at sivaangi.

Aarav : Ok da...he said and moved.

Ashwin : Slowly moved towards her who was hunging her head low.

He slightly bent towrds her face and blow into her face, she tightly closed her eyes.

Ashwin : Polama Sponge bob again in base voice.

He said and moved casually with playfull smile. Sivaangi felt goosebumps all over her body.

Sivaangi: Ivan enna ipd irukkaan.. London budththiya namma kittaye katuran. Dangerous fellow.. be careful sivaangi...she mumbled.

She smiled and moved towrds the car park.

Trio started their journey where it continued as silence where aarav got confused seeing Tom and Jerry like this. they never stay quit for a second. Trio reached the botique on time.

At botique

Aarav ashwin and Sivaangi visited to check the arrangements after their office work . When they entered to the botique.

Pavi welcomed them with a warm smile.

Pavi : Anna thangam ellaru enna intha pakkam....

Aarav : Illa da construction site poganum. pogum pothu arrangements Ella check pannitu polam nu vanthom...

Sivaangi: Disclaimer : only arrangements thaan check panna vanthom...

Aarav glared her plyfully where she gave a play full smile.

Ashwin : Nice man... nee ivalo alaga vachu irupa nu naa ethir pakala. While was roaming all around the place.

Sivaangi : Ithu enna un room aa...maatu Patti mathiri irukka

Ashwin : En room pathi pesatha...he yelled.

Sivaangi: Naa thaa pathene...Siva uncle antha room la oru 50 maadu vaangi potu irundaru na uankku bathila, ipo India full aa " TAD" ngra name la  milk supply panni irukkalam. Posanai migundha ore Paal, naadum ore idam, namma kolu kolu nu valanthu irukkum ashwin  in  bed room" ipd potu irukkalam. Business eri poi irukkum. idea illatha uncle... she said in one go.

Aarav and Pavi didn't understand their conversation. When did she see his room. Or is she just saying for fun?

Ashwin :Hey nee enna Indirect aa maadu ngriya?

Sivaangi: Dei itha vida direct aa yaraalyu solla mudiyathu da...she laughed.

Ashwin : Unna... iru d...inaki nee matuna setha d....

He start to chase her and she hide behind aarav.

Sivaangi: Kapathu maamz...

Ashwin : Anna neenga thalli ponga.. ivala innakki oru vazhi pannanum...

She ran outside of the boutique and ashwin chased her out.. Shivaani who went to cafe returned at that time, seeing this couple playing chasing each other ,she was confused.

Shivaani mv : Ivanga inga ena panraanga. Car um irukku. Avarum vanthu irukkaro...

Shivaani: Heyy sivu, she shouted.

She called but both moved to the opposite park which is in front of the botique by crossing road. she smiled seeing both playing running and chasing like kids. With that she moved to botique.

Shivaani: Pavi ashwin um sivu um inga enna pan....she stopped seeing Aarav who was sitting in couch scrolling his. phone. Hearing her voice He raised his head and seen her and smiled.

She too smiled.

Pavi : Vaa d. Ipo thaa 3 peru vanthaanga. Avanga rendu peru veliya odi pudichu veladitu irukaanga.

Shivaani: Ohh OK d... Hello nga.. said with a smile, He said to Aarav

Pavi mv : Great improvement..

Aarav : Hello...he too smiled.

Shivaani: Pavi naa finalise panna designs Ella kondu vanthudren.

Pavi: Ok d... then sivu moved to bring those files.

Pavi stood infront of aarav keeping her hands on her hips.

Pavi : Enna nadakuthu she asked with fake anger.

Aarav : Ellaru nadakurom

She showed her hands to stop

Pavi : Intha mokka joke sollatha. Enakku ipo theriyanum. Unga rendu perukku idaila enna nadakuthu nu. She fakely glared.

He smiled and stood.

Aarav : Kandippa theryanuma...he whispered.

Pavi : Aama

Aarav : Atha un anni kittaye kelen. He whispered to her ears and moved to the table to check designs.

Pavi: Anni aa... then realization hit her. She fastly moved.

Pavi : Anna unmaya

Aarav nodded as yes with a smile....

Pavi start to jump happily....and hugged her Anna.

Pavi : Am too happy Anna.... She kissed his cheeks..at that time Shivaani came and gasped.

Hearing her gasping sound Pavi parted from the hug and ran to her. She hugged her tooo...

Pavi : am supper happy d. She gave a tight kiss on her cheeks and hugged her. Shivaani too reciprocated  with a smile.. where aarav smiling at the duo.

"Did she know " she mouthed. Aarav nodded as yes. Then they parted from the hug.

Pavi parted from the hug ...

Pavi : Enna oru nadippu da...

Shivaani and aarav glared her playfully.

Aarav : Okay come on guys. Let's be professional

Pavi :Appurama all the deatials I need...enakku theriyama epd ithellam?

Aarav : Appuram pakalam.. ipo professional time. Come in guys.

Pavi : vethalam murunga maram eriruchu d..

Hearing her Shivaani giggled and followed aarav.

At park

Both were standing each edge of the park bench...

Ashwin :Mariyathaya vanthudu... illa avalo thaa solten kuttachii...

Sivaangi: Mudiyathu, mudiyawe Mudiyathu..Po da...

Again both ran and stood opposite of the bench edges.

Ashwin : Ennaya maadu nu solta la nee....nee sundeli maari irunda naa enna panna d  

Sivaangi: Apo Nee peruchaliya....

Ashwin : Unakku vaai neenndutu poguthu...First atha adakki vekkanum d... he huffed.

Sivaangi: Sorry ashwineyyy...Nee maadu illa da.. she showed her puppy eyes.

Ashwin : Apd vaa valikku... he gave a proud look. But next her word turned him mad before that happiness remains in his face.

Sivaangi : Bison kutty....Cute biosn.. she laughed.

Ashwin : What bison aa...

he chased her and again they stood opposite side while panting heavily bending by keeping their palms on knee..

Sivaangi/Ashwin : Mudiyala

...while panting...

Suddenly she started to run to cross the road without seeing a truck coming towrds them....only her thought is escaping from this biosn. She was running with a smile.

Ashwin saw the truck and his eyes were widened, and shouted.....

Ashwin: Kuuutttachhiiiiiiiiiii whole area echoed the word.

Sivaangi was panicked and stood on the place with a shock. Before truck hit, Ashwin pulled her towrds him and she safely landed on his embrace.

The truck driver was put a break where the whole area was shocked and none of us tough that she will be safe.

The scolding of truck driver went like on deaf ears...

Sivaangi hugged ashwin tightly where she closed her eye's tightly. Ashwin one hand was holding her head safely and another encircled around her waist Patting her back to calm her.

Ashwin never faced a moment like this. Seeing someone closer to him like this. He felt like his soul was leaving out of his body. His heart was thudded against his rib cage. He was shivered. His blood freezed. Body went numb.Seeing her this condition his heart beat raised unknowingly. Fear of loosing her occupied his mind and heart.

He suddenly pushed her and started to scold.

Ashwin : Arivu nu onnu irukka... kannu irukku la... path.... his words stopped hearing her heavy sobbing.

He exhaled deeply. And hugged her again tightly, Patting her. he felt his shirt was getting wet. After good time Slowly he parted from the hug and raised her chin to face her.

Ashwin : Enna aachu ma asked in a caring soothing voice.

Sivaangi was sobbing.

Ashwin : Enna da aachu....

Sivaangi: Bayanthutten ashwineyyyy..... whispered.she was sobbing and shivering.

Again he hugged her tightly where she felt calm and peace where she too hugged him like that her life depends on him.

Ashwin : Onnumilla papa, Onnumilla... athaa naa vanthuten la..  said in calm voice and he continuesly patted her until she felt calm.

Then he make her sit on park bench. He hold her tiny hands in her bigger ones.

Ashwin : Papa

Sivaangi looked at him with tearful eyes.

Ashwin : Ithu yarukku theriya vena. Bayanthu povanga..Main aa Anni ku theriya vena ok aa..

She nodded like obedient child.

Ashwin : Good girl.. he caressed her hair .

few minuites later

Ashwin : Romba aluthutala. Ipo nee chamahthu ponna en kooda vaa... Naama poi face wash pannitu varala..ok aa

She cutely bobbed her head.

He dragged her to near by ice cream parlour and make her sit.

Then he brought 2 ice creams and gave to her.. her eyes was puffed due to crying.

Sivaangi : Rendu enakka ashwineyyy.. she asked in a mere voice.

Ashwin smiled and nodded as yes.

Sivaangi: Enakku sali pudichukume, asked like a baby.

Ashwin : Paravala sapudu..

Sivaangi: Sali pudicha office vara mudiyathe...

Ashwin : Paravala sapudu..

She started to eat both ice cream at same time. He sat opposite and start to admire his sundeli..

Ashwin was admiring this tiny feature who act as mature and sometimes as baby girl.

Then he wiped her nose where some cream was spreaded using a tissue paper.

Ashwin : polama...

She nodded happily. He ruffled her hair and hold her hand.

She followed like a daughter follows her dad by obeying. When he tried to cross the road she tightened the hold. He turned and seen her...

Ashwin : Naa irukken la ma.. Bayapudatha... Kavanama pudichikkuren....

She felt His words as life time agreement. Even his intentios also same.

Both smiled at each other...where God too smiled seeing each other...

To be continued.....

Bye all....Next update will be late.

Hello ❣️

How was the chappy?

This is 14th chapter of Its My Twin..Hope you all enjoyed..🌺

❄️Please vote

❄️ Please comment and share your opinions

Will meet with another exciting update..

Have a blissful day guys..

With love,

Author🧚‍♀️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.5K 1.7K 26
"What happens when suddenly relations change? . . . . . An Ashaangi FF ✨"
48.9K 5.2K 31
Anshul and Shanaya - Lets see how it blooms from a casual relationship to a serious one . A series of events to make them realise . Will they end up...
51.1K 3.3K 43
Broken souls>>love A story plot of two individuals and their love.Tanglish story😁 #1 for purple
23.5K 2K 12
Ashaangi angst... What will happen is Ashwin never loved Sivaangi? What if another person truly loved Sivaangi and she was scared to return it as Ash...