๐‹๐š๐Œ๐ž๐ฅ๐จ ๐๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ˆ๐ฆ๐š๏ฟฝ...

By Mia_5352

๐Ÿ’• More

READ โค๏ธ
Going Pro
Going Pro pt.2
The House of Horror
"You forgive me mamas?"
Stuck
Could've Been
READโค๏ธ(NEW BOOK!)
Sick
Big Baller Birthday| Pt1
Viva Las Vegas
Wet Dreamz| Pt 1
Wet Dreamz| Pt2
Big Baller Birthday| Pt2
5k!!!โค๏ธโค๏ธ
Big Baller Birthday| Pt3
Prank War
Hot Ones
Puppy Love
Detention
11k!!โค๏ธโค๏ธ
GQ Couples Quiz
UPDATEEEE
Haircut
Prank war| pt2
Power Trip| Pt1
Summer Job
REQUEST
Foul Play
Prank War |Pt3

Vacation

2.5K 29 0
By Mia_5352

Destiny, 17
{DES-TIN-EE}

"WATCH OUT BAHAMAS! HERE COME THE BIG BALLERS." Lavar shouted from the drivers seat,
waking me up from my nap.

I lifted my head up from Melo's lap, looking around confused.

"I thought we was going to Hawaii?" I asked.

"We are...you know my dad's gettin old baby." Melo sighed, running a hand down his face earning a chuckle from Gelo.

I sighed tiredly, resting my head back down on his chest as he wrapped his arms around my waist .

"Eww y'all nasty."

"Oh hush, you're just mad Izzy ain't here with you." I said, reaching and smacking his neck.

__

About half an hour later we made it to the rented two story beach house.

"About damn time." Tina said, making everyone laugh.

"You tired Mama T?" I asked.

"Yes!" She sighed.

Lavar helped her up the stairs while he sent Gelo, Melo and I to bring in the stuff.

"Why he send yo lil ass out here?" Gelo joked, pushing my shoulder playfully.

"Man shut the fuck up."

I opened the trunk and watched as Melo and Gelo carried most of the stuff in. We made it halfway up the stairs until Melo dropped two suitcases, letting them fall on my foot.

"OW DAMN! What the hell do y'all have in here? Bricks?"

"Nah that's our weights." Gelo replied.

I just shrugged and picked them up, carrying them up the stairs and down the hall leaving the two boys in shock.

"Quit staring and hurry up so we can get ready to go out." I scoffed, turning back around and looking in the different rooms.

Finding the biggest one, I set my stuff down and look around.

"It look like white people live here." I heard LaMelo say from behind me making me giggle.

"AYE, EVERYONE DOWNSTAIRS!" Lavar shouted, making everyone run to the living room where Lavar was with the camera crew for Ball in The Family already recording around him.

"Y'all wanna eat or go the the beach first?"

"Beach." Everyone said together.

"Alright, go get ready."

I ran up the stairs, Melo and Gelo chasing me down to get the bathroom first.

I ran into the room, grabbing my bathing suit and ran into the bathroom, slamming the door in his face.

"Must've forgot I run track, nigga!" I laughed out hearing them kiss their teeth.

__

We walked outside and around the corner noticing that we were already at the beach.

"Oh shit we already here?" Gelo said as we walked over to find a spot.

I could feel Melo's eyes on me as I walked ahead of them. I was wearing his favorite neon green two piece, matching his neon green swim trunks.

"Damn.."

"Nigga quit looking at her and go help with the umbrellas." Gelo laughed, slapping the back of Melo's neck.

He just rolled his eyes and helped me set up.

Once we finished, we grabbed a football and started playing catch, which quickly turned into a severe game of tackle Melo.

Gelo had threw the ball as I ran over and jumped on Melo's back, laughing as his long ass fell with a thud.

"Damn, just lemme catch it one time." He whined.

I shook my head and laughed, getting off of him and running to get the ball. Once I picked it up I saw a sign.

Rentable Jet Ski's
$40- per hour
$100- All day

"Yo! Guys c'mere." I yelled out, waving the boys over.

"Take a picture and ask big baller if we can."

Gelo nodded and took out his phone before running over to Lavar.

"Jet ski's? Y'all really want to?"

We all nodded.

"Sure. Go have fun." He shrugged, handing us some cash.

Grabbing some life jackets, we ran over to the guy who owned them and rented a few for the day.

"Come sit with me baby." Melo called out to me from my own jet ski.

"Fine but I get to drive." I said.

"Ight, why can't I drive?" He asked, scooting back to make room for me.

"Ion trust you driving this. I don't even trust you driving a car." I replied, making Gelo, Dmo, and Eli laugh.

Once I sat down Melo reached over and turned the key. I screamed as I let go of the brakes, realizing how fast it went.

"You goin have to slow down, you forgot I was on here?!" Melo sassed.

I just rolled my eyes, reviving the engine and zooming off, laughing at Melo's loud scream in my ear.

"Gelo! Let's race!" I yelled out to him.

I watched as he rode over to us, doing a 180 and splashing us.

"LIANGELO!"

He laughed as I rubbed my eyes, the salt water stinging them now.

"Aight Aight my bad, let's race."

He positioned his jet ski next to ours as Melo counted off.

"Ready..set...G-"

Before Melo could finish I took off.

I drove all the way down to the other side of the beach and took a sharp turn, hearing a thud and a loud splash.

"DES! DESTINY!"

I turned my head around to see Melo fell off and into the water.

"DESTINY! WATCH OUT!"

I panicked once I looked forward. Gelo was coming at me full speed.

"THE BRAKES DON'T WORK! DESTINY MOVE!"

I swerved sideways, the side of my
jet ski crashing into Gelo's making them both flip over.

Swimming to the surface, Gelo and I grabbed onto the sinking jet skis.

"Ohh shit, we in trou-"

"AYE! WHAT THE HELL YALL DOIN OUT HERE CRASHING JET SKIS. MELO WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!?"

"Me!?" Melo shrieked.

"No No Dad! My brakes wasn't working and Des wasn't looking. It's my fault."Gelo said, LaMelo's expression changing to relief.

"Oh, alright. I'm sorry Dip. And that wasn't your fault Gelo, they needa fix those brakes, that's a liability."

Gelo nodded and swam over to the surface, helping Melo and I out.

_

"Y'all ready to see the sharks?" Lavar laughed.

"Sharks!?" Melo shrieked.

We were on a boat. Lavar told us we were going to see the other islands, he didn't say nothing about no damn sharks.

"Aye Aye AYE WAIT! WHAT SHARKS? You ain't taking us to see no damn SHARKS." I yelled, as they stopped the boat near a large metal cage submerged in the water.

"You're right. We're not taking you to see them."

Melo and I relaxed.

"WERE TAKING YOU TO SWIM WITH EM!" Lavar laughed.

I laughed along with him nervously.

"Haha yeah. Very funny, you must mean Gelo and Melo cause you sure as hell ain't talking bout me."

"Girl get yo butt in that water." Lavar said.

Melo started laughing. "You heard big baller!"

"YOU TOO MELO DIP!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.2K 2K 37
๐Ÿ™ƒjust read it *I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE PICTURES *SCENARIOS ARE NOT REAL *ALL RIGHTS OF ANY SONGS/ SONG TITLES/ SONG LYRICS BELONG TO RIGHTFUL OWNER
108K 1.8K 60
This is a sequel to "Love at First Sight" if you havent read that please go check it out before reading this book. Hope you enjoy!
149K 1.9K 32
one shots of basketball ball players and just rappers or random people, u just gonna read to find out๐Ÿคท๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธ
25.4K 536 30
โ ๐ก๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ, ๐ข'๐ฆ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐ โž - ๐‰๐”๐‹๐˜ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ slow ass updates as always.