KEEP DRIVING - H.S

By sparkrls

KEEP DRIVING | ❝should we just keep driving?❞ -- where harry styles and alliah mendoza are part of ye... More

♡ Prolouge ♡
famous birthdays
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 59
BONUS CONTENT: 12 MONTHS
[INTERVIEW - DRAFTS]
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Epilogue
☀️ OTHER STORIES ☀️
BONUS: The BRITs
BONUS: 30th Birthday

Chapter 66

2.3K 73 66
By sparkrls

March 7 2023, Los Angeles

new tweet from alliah mendoza!

alliah 🌹| alliahmendoza
don't trust everything you see on the internet.
5:55 p.m. • 7 march 2023 • twitter for iPhone
|
hazzab | hazzaisbae • 2h ago
no fucking way you're going to say that stupid-ass shit as if we don't have fucking photographic proof that you were cheating on harry
|
harrymend | antidotestyles • 2h ago
alliah is such a hypocrite, i mean, she did like 50,000 interviews about how cheating is the worst and unforgivable, and then she does it herself. fuck her
|
mira 🌻 | miraduncan • 1h ago
I love Alliah with all of my heart and I can't stand by as people drag her name through the mud. I won't say what happened because it isn't my place, but Alliah didn't cheat on Harry, she would never do that. You don't know the full story, so please stop.

"YOU CHEATED ON ME," Harry said, his voice trembling as he choked back tears. "You left for one fucking week and the first thing you do is kiss someone? We're supposed to get married!"

Alliah sobbed, grabbing Harry's shoulders, trying to get him to look at her. But he twisted out of her grip, flinching at her touch as if it if physically hurt him.

"Harry..."

"No, you don't get to do that!" Harry snapped, and Alliah watched as tears ran down his face. "You don't get to act as if you love me as if you didn't throw it all away for what? For some kiss that lasted a second and someone who you don't give a shit about?"

Alliah's heart was shattering. As if it were made of eggshells and someone had taken a hammer to it, and now she was scrambling to pick up the pieces and put it back together.

But all she could think about was the look in Harry's eyes. He looked at her with hurt and disgust. As if she weren't the person he loved the most. As if he didn't love her.

Alliah wanted to scream with how painful it was for Harry to look at her like that. He always looked at her as if she'd hung up the sun, the stars and the moon, as if she were his favorite constellation, always looked at her as if she was his favorite person in the world.

And now all she saw in his eyes were tears and betrayal. No love.

Alliah's hands shook, as she tried to take deep breaths and stay calm. She whispered, "That's not what happened."

"Really? Then what the fuck happened?"

"I was drugged!" Alliah exclaimed, unable to take it anymore. She swallowed back a sob that burned the back of her throat. Harry's eyes widened, lips dropping into a wide 'o'. "I was drunk and so were my friends and at some point Alex put something in my drink, and then he made me kiss him. I tried to push him away, but I physically couldn't."

Everything about this was painful. Reliving everything, saying it aloud was painful. Because if she admitted it to someone else, that meant it was real. And if it was real... Alliah didn't want it to be real.

Harry's hands were over his mouth, as his tears kept falling down. "Alliah..."

"Romina figured out I didn't give consent and pushed Alex away. She called a cab and took me to the hospital. I've got the hospital bill if you want to see it. Want to see the test results?"

Harry shook his head, his face contorted in clear pain as he cried.

Alliah opened her phone, swiping until the email from the hospital was open. She shoved the results under Harry's nose.

"There you go. Now you know exactly what combination of chemicals Alex put in me," Alliah said, voice shaking as she threatened to break down into tears. "Happy?"

Harry reached forward, clinging to Alliah as if she were a lifeline. She sobbed into his shoulder, hands clawing at his back, holding him impossibly tighter.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry," Harry muttered as he smoothed down her hair, pressing gentle kisses to her shoulder.

Alliah cried and cried until her head hurt from how hard she cried.

Alliah had spent her whole life living with precautions and warnings, taking self-defense lessons and having pepper spray on her in all cities where it was legal. She sent her location to friends when she got into taxis, she double-checked license plates on Ubers, and she always sat behind the driver seat, never in the front.

Alliah had fought for women's rights, had watched other women spray paint monuments and walls, write their abuser's names in the streets at protests. She had cheered them on, because she sympathized with their struggles, with their absolute anger and that white-hot rage that made you want to burn the whole world down.

Alliah went out every day and she was afraid to become a part of a statistic.

Alliah had learned to walk with keys in between her fingers and she never walked alone after night.

Turns out, even when having fun, at a party where you're supposed to be friends, you're not safe. Turns out, being surrounded by your friends isn't enough protection.

Alliah's greatest fear had come true.

She had become a part of a statistic.

March 8 2023, Auckland

alliahmendoza posted
on stories

new tweet from alliah mendoza!

    alliah 🌹| alliahmendoza
    never trust everything you see on the internet.

    cheating implies consent, something i did NOT give alex when he decided to kiss me at that party.

    i am nothing but loyal to my partner and i hope you can all see that.

    disrespectfully, fuck you alex

    sincerely, alliah x
    1:56 p.m. • 8 March 2023 • twitter for iPhone
    |
harryb | harryisbae • 2h ago
    alliah, i'm so sorry for what happened to you and i'm genuinely so sorry for the way i reacted and the way everyone else reacted. we clearly didn't have the full story, and i hope you can find justice for what happened to you. i'm sorry for the things i said.
    |
alliah 🌹| alliahmendoza • 2h ago
    hi! nice to meet you, i just want to say thank you so much for saying this. making mistakes is a part of human nature and i hope you can learn from this experience. remember to tpwk and never assume things. you only see 5% of the reality. the other 95% remains hidden out of plain sight.

a/n: i currently have tears streaming down my face because i quite literally cried making this chapter.

i'm really sorry to anyone who has experienced sexual assault or sexual harrasment. you're safe with me, i will always believe you and i will always fight for you justice.

HOTLINES IN MEXICO:

Línea sin violencia: 800 10 84 053

SAPTEL / Apoyo Psicológico: 555 259 8121

as a woman myself, i'm sorry to everyone else out there who has suffered sexism, misogyny and it's effects during their life.

i love you <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 120 71
69.6K 2.2K 65
harry styles x fem! oc book one of two social media x real life slow/sporadic updates © voidvaleska
1.7K 33 20
"'Love.' I've fallen in 'love' far to many times. I'm not sure I even know what love is anymore.." Gabby may not necessarily be afraid to fall in lo...
3.3K 184 20
Harry is in love with Louis. Harry has cancer and is terminal, but his body decides otherwise. -------- I DO NOT own this story. All he credits go to...