60s Delicate Beauty Island Fa...

由 CNovel_Reader

60 Delicate Beauty Island Farming Author: Mu Xiayi Category: Rebirth through time travel Bie Zhizhi transmigr... 更多

Introduction
Chapter 1-10
Chapter 11-20
Chapter 21-30
Chapter 31-35
Chapter 36-40
Chapter 41-45
Chapter 46-50
Chapter 51-60
Chapter 61-70
Chapter 71-80
Chapter 81-90
Chapter 91-100
Chapter 101-110
Chapter 111-120
Chapter 121-130
Chapter 131-140
Chapter 141-150
Chapter 151-160
Chapter 161-170
Chapter 171-180
Chapter 181-190
Chapter 191-200
Chapter 201-210
Chapter 211-220
Chapter 231-240
Chapter 241-250
Chapter 251-260
Chapter 261-270
Chapter 271-280
Chapter 281-290
Chapter 291-300
Chapter 301-310
Chapter 311-320
Chapter 321-330
Chapter 331-340
Chapter 341-350
Chapter 351-360
Chapter 361-370
Chapter 371-380
Chapter 381-400
Chapter 401-420
Chapter 421-440
Chapter 441-460
Chapter 461-480
Chapter 481-500
Chapter 501-520
Chapter 521-540
Chapter 541-560
Chapter 561-581

Chapter 221-230

464 3 1
由 CNovel_Reader

Chapter 221

Zhizhi and Pearl walked slowly up the mountain.

Neither of them spoke.

Climbing to the middle of the mountain, Pearl stood still and looked into the distance.

Zhizhi also saw the beautiful scenery in front of her eyes - the main peak of blue and black towering toweringly, like a quiet beauty looking back sideways; Half attached to the beauty of Qingdai, it casts a faint golden light on the "beauty".

How can this scenery be explained by a beautiful word!

"Is the scenery here nice?" Pearl asked.

Zhizhi nodded.

"Compared to Justice Island?" Pearl asked again.

Zhizhi smiled, "One is a mountain, the other is a sea, each has its own beauty."

Pearl smiled, and asked, "Can you really be the owner of Justice Island?"

Zhizhi said, "There is no official island of justice. Strictly speaking, I'm not the leader of Justice Island. It's just that everyone recognizes my management."

Pearl raised her eyebrows, "So you can't be the master at all?"

"Sister Pearl," Zhi Zhi smiled, "you just Tell me!"

Pearl smiled again, looked into the distance, and said slowly: "The women in our village have taken a fancy to those men from Zhengyi Island...can you decide to let them stay?" "

No. "Zhizhi said bluntly.

The expression on Pearl's face faded.

Zhizhi said: "This is their personal freedom. I will never restrain them like this. Even if the head is here, she will not restrain them. Sister Pearl, if uncle and the others want to stay, I will not only not Stop it, I will sincerely bless them."

Pearl looked at Zhizhi, "You mean..."

Zhizhi interrupted her, "But sister Pearl, what if the sisters in the village want to leave here with the uncles on Justice Island?" Pearl blurted out,

"Then I promise not to allow it."

You see, you need to worry about this matter."

Pearl frowned and said, "I'll tell those men directly about recruiting relatives?"

Zhi Zhi smiled and said, "They are timid, if you go to talk about it... ...I'm afraid they don't even have the courage to answer. Let me tell them, sister, you can be there. By the way, even if the uncles are willing to stay and have a partner, they can't be mates, they must be free love... ..."

"It's natural." Pearl said, "If they don't want to stay on the mountain, I won't force them."

The two reached a consensus and went down the mountain together.

On the way down the mountain, Zhuzhu asked Zhizhi how to divide the ten or so wild boars.

Zhizhi thought for a while and said: "We will live in the village for about three or four days, so let's kill one and eat it... Let's use it as food for the next few days! Besides, we also need some vegetables, winter melon, cabbage and beans Bitter melon, anything is fine. Although we can also pick wild vegetables, eating too much wild vegetables is not friendly to the stomach."

Pearl didn't say anything.

--After all, if it weren't for the men of Justice Island, the women of Pearl Mountain wouldn't dare to hunt such wild boars. Zhizhi was very kind, she didn't say how many wild boars she carried down the mountain to sell, she only said to keep one wild boar as rations.

However, although Zhizhi didn't ask for any reward, Pearl couldn't let her suffer too much.

Then let people kill the wild boar, sell it down the mountain, and distribute some of the money and food earned (in exchange) to Zhizhi.

Next, Zhi Zhi told Pearl about rebuilding the cableway.

The two returned to the village.

Pearl first ordered the women to take three wild boars out of the trap and dissect them, then carry two wild boars down the mountain to sell; after killing one end, half of the women in Pearl Mountain and half of Zhizhi and others.

Then Zhenzhu explained to Zhizhi, "I'll just give you one pig. The weather is too hot... I'm afraid it will be ruined if you can't finish it. For the remaining half of the pigs, we'll save the ones that haven't died yet." Just let them live for a few more days..."

Zhi Zhi nodded.

Pearl then explained to the women, "The rest of the wild boars that are already dead will be killed, marinated and dried in the sun to make bacon." The

women responded and went to work on their own.

Uncle Yao and the others were worried that it would be difficult for the women to get out the wild boar that died in the trap, so they greeted the old brothers and prepared to go with the women.

Zhizhi stopped them with a smile, "Uncle Yao, don't go."

The uncles didn't know why, and looked back at Zhizhi.

Zhizhi said: "Everyone come here, let's have a meeting..."

Seeing that Hong Hehe and Tao Rongye had also come over, she also took out her pen and notebook to record the content of the meeting--

Zhizhi laughed again The educated youths on the ground said: "This meeting does not need to be recorded."

The educated youths were also stunned.

Everyone still gave up the low stools to Zhizhi and Zhenzhu, while others sat on the floor or squatted down...surrounding Zhizhi and Zhenzhu.

Zhizhi looked at several uncles with a full smile, and said, "The uncles stayed on Justice Island because...they are lonely, so there is really nowhere to go?" The men

looked at Zhizhi, although most of them guessed what she wanted to say What.

But hearing her mention her life experience first, she still couldn't help feeling a little sad.

Zhizhi asked again, "Uncles have come to Pearl Mountain, and they should also know that the women on Pearl Mountain... are all people who have endured hardships and hardships. Then, the uncles dislike them because they have been married several times and have given birth to them. The child's woman?"

As soon as she said this, Pearl stared closely at the men, and carefully observed the expressions on their faces.

The men were a little awkward, but they still replied in a low voice-

"I don't dislike it, I'm also a miserable person...I used to have a wife and children, but...all of them are gone!" "I

don't dislike them, they were forced to Going to Pearl Mountain proves that they were not happy before. Dare to go to Pearl Mountain, it proves that they are thoughtful people, why should I despise a thoughtful person?" "Although I have never married a wife

... ...But I don't dislike how many times a woman has been married, I only dislike whether she is lazy than me..." "I'm so ugly, how can I dislike others!"

...

Pearl stared at the men With a simple and humble expression, I feel a little satisfied in my heart.

Zhizhi glanced at Pearl, then smiled and asked the uncles, "Dear uncles, do you want a daughter-in-law?"

The faces of the men turned red all of a sudden.

They all lowered their heads, squatting on the ground like a row of strong quails, not daring to say a word.

Pearl also experienced particularly bad cardamom years and Huaxin years. She actually hates men.

But these men have been in the village for so long, she has a preliminary understanding of them. In her opinion, these men... are honest and hard-working, shy and introverted, not good at speaking, although most of them look a little ugly... but the

women of Pearl Mountain, everyone has a miserable look In the past, the age of innocence, romance, love and fantasy has long passed. What they want is to spend the rest of their lives cuddling with a man worthy of entrustment.

Now seeing Zhi Zhi talking to these big and three rough men so softly, the men are so ashamed?

Pearl almost laughed out loud.

Zhizhi also felt a little embarrassed.

But she still called her name, "Uncle Yao, what do you think? Don't think I'm young... Just say what you think. We have solved many problems. This person's problem is related to the happiness of a lifetime. It is a major event in life. If you have this idea, then we will find a way to solve it together... After all, we are all one family in Zhengyi Island!" Uncle Yao blushed, looked up at

Zhizhi, and then quickly looked at Glancing at Pearl, he lowered his head again. The brawny man who usually sang the boat song so loudly that the birds on the next island would be scared away, now said in a soft voice like a gnat: "Uh, that... also wants a daughter-in-law Lie..."

Zhizhi smiled, and continued to roll the roll, "Uncle Luo?"

"Um, uh... If they both want a wife, then I want one too."

"Uncle Liu?"

"I want, I want A daughter-in-law!"

"Uncle Du?"

"Well, I want a daughter-in-law."

"Uncle Zhang?"

"I'm like them..."

...

Zhi Zhi called and asked each one by name.

All the men blushed and said they wanted a wife...

Zhizhi and Zhuzhu exchanged a look.

Then Zhizhi asked again, "Uncle Yao, what kind of wife do you like?"

Uncle Yao was so ashamed, but thinking that he had already answered so many questions anyway, he gritted his teeth and said, "I , I want someone who is strong! Someone who can sew clothes! Personality, I, I don't talk much, I want someone who talks a lot..." Zhi Zhi asked next, "

Uncle Luo, what about you?

" Twitchy, "I, I want to find someone who doesn't think I'm ugly..."

Everyone laughed.

After all the uncles have introduced what kind of requirements they have for their future partners...

Zhizhi guided the uncles again and introduced their personal situations one by one.

Pearl nodded straight when she heard this, thinking that it's no wonder that these men on Justice Island admire Zhi Zhi so much. This little girl is not very old and small, but she is very smart and organized.

Besides, the most commendable thing about these men is that they do not respect patriarchy and are willing to obey the command of female leaders. This proves that at least they will not despise women, and will not treat women as livestock and property like local men.

After Zhizhi let Pearl know the basic situation of the men in Justice Island, she smiled again: "Let's let Pearl talk about Pearl Mountain's requirements for recruiting a son-in-law, and see if the uncles meet the conditions, okay?"

Just now when Zhi Zhi questioned the men of Justice Island, no matter how shy the men were, they still dared to speak up.

Now that Pearl is going to speak?

The men were so cowardly that they all shrank their necks and lowered their heads without daring to say a word.

Pearl said word by word: "We only have two requirements. The first requirement is that if you want to be a long-term husband and wife with our women from Pearl Mountain, then... you must stay on Pearl Mountain. I will draw another mountain for you Stay."

The men suddenly looked up and looked at Pearl in surprise.

Pearl smiled, "What's the second request... If you don't want to stay, then just be a one-night couple. We don't have any requirements, as long as you and the women in the village look up to you! But, after you go down the mountain You will never be able to come back again! You must never think about the women here again, let alone whether you have any children here." "In short,

after you leave Pearl Mountain, everything about Pearl Mountain has nothing to do with you. said Pearl.

After speaking, Pearl stared at these men closely again.

--In her impression, all men are animals that think with their lower body. A woman who can sleep here without taking any responsibility, lift up her pants and leave after sleeping...

For many men, this is a dream come true!

so?

Will the men of Justice Island...

do the same?

All the men looked at Zhi Zhi with shocked expressions.

Zhi Zhi said in a harmonious voice: "We are discussing now, uncles, if you have something in your heart, just say it."

Men look at me, I look at you--

In the end, it was Uncle Yao who spoke first.

"I'm just representing myself. This matter... Forget it. I, I used to have a daughter-in-law. At that time, I was fighting. I took my daughter-in-law who was pregnant with the child and fled all the way from Songjiang to Jienan. The daughter-in-law was so hungry. Cry, I'll go beg for food... When I come back..."

At this point, Uncle Yao blushed and choked up, "When you come back...don't tell me that the devil is coming, my wife jumped into the bridge from the bridge I was shot in the river by the devils... I searched there for three months, but only found my wife's bloody clothes..."

"Hey, I thought of my daughter-in-law every day when I closed my eyes... Until many years later, I dreamed of her every time I closed my eyes. It has been more than twenty years before I can slowly fall asleep. Good sleep."

"Instead of letting me have a daughter-in-law who can only be married for one night, I will miss her for another twenty years in the future? No, no! Then I would rather be alone...forget it!"

After Uncle Yao finished speaking, the audience fell silent.

Pearl was also a little moved, and said in a low voice: "Then you can choose to stay..."

Uncle Yao became hardened, "No, Justice Island is my home, and I don't want to part with those two hundred old brothers! Besides Yes, I am a fisherman, I was born to belong to the sea, I am an old fish in the sea... I will be buried at sea after I die!" The other men also said one after another-"I want to have a wife, but I I prefer Justice Island..." " If you can only choose between a daughter-in-law and Justice Island, then I'll choose Justice Island!"

I want to be with her for the rest of my life... It's a fart to go away after sleeping all night, I'm not piaochang's!" "

I don't agree either!"

Pearl was stunned.

Chapter 222

Zhi Zhi looked at Pearl with a smile.

Pearl was in a trance.

She had never seen such a man in her life.

Perhaps no man is willing to stay in the mountains for the young and beautiful women who are no longer there. But if you tell these men that they can stay here and be a one-night couple with many women...

Pearl is sure, there will be no men who are unwilling.

But now, she just...really saw these unwilling men.

The reason for this reluctance is also very firm: people just want to live with their daughter-in-law for the rest of their lives. Instead of being married for one night and worrying about it for the rest of their lives, it is better not to start from the beginning.

Pearl was not the only one who was shocked by the men's decision...

the women onlookers were also shocked.

The men in front of them looked honest and honest, no different from ordinary farmers.

But they...

unexpectedly rejected Pearl's proposal? !

To be honest, among the many girls present, none of them were willing to remarry seriously. All they want is to spend a night with a strong man and conceive a child.

If it is a boy, it will be sent down the mountain, and if it is a girl, it will stay and inherit Pearl Mountain.

These men...

the women began to seriously look at these men who didn't look young, and whose appearance could even be said... mediocre to the point of being ugly.

So they... really want to marry a wife and live a good life?

At this time, Zhizhi smiled and said to Pearl: "Sister, why do you have to let the son-in-law of Pearl Mountain stay? Now is a new era, and freedom of marriage and love is emphasized. If they really get married, they should live where they want." Make up your own mind."

"Justice Island and Pearl Mountain have similarities...they are lonely families, and each of them becomes a big family. If we marry the two places, Justice Island will become the mother-in-law of the Pearl Mountain woman, and Pearl Mountain is the father-in-law's family of the justice island man... ...From now on, our two in-laws will often walk around, isn't it good?"

Pearl remained silent.

The women were also silent.

Zhizhi said again: "Lifelong events are worthy of careful consideration. We will stay in the village for three or four days, or... today's meeting is over here, we can go back and discuss it, and tomorrow..."

A woman raised her hand, "Can I ask a few questions?"

Zhi Zhi smiled and said, "Of course! You can just ask."

The woman's eyes slowly swept over Uncle Yao and the others, and she asked the first question. A question, "Excuse me...is Zhengyi Island poor?"

The men were still too scared to speak.

Zhi Zhi smiled and called names, "Uncle Liu, you answer it!"

Uncle Liu stammered, "Poor, poor..."

"How poor are you?" the woman asked, "Can you get enough rice?"

Uncle Liu shook his head pitifully, "It was only this year, this year that the wasteland was opened up, and there is not much land for planting. I guess we can eat porridge by the end of the year..." The women onlookers frowned.

--Is this too poor? The women of Pearl Mountain can grow food and cotton with their own hands, ensuring their basic necessities.

But thinking about it, I feel that something is not right.

--After getting along these days, she knows that these men are strong and willing to work! Then why are you still so poor? Is it because... the land is barren? God, if this is the case, then you can't go to this kind of place, you won't be able to support yourself after all your hard work! The woman was a little discouraged.

The other woman heard the clues in Uncle Liu's words, and immediately asked a sharp question, "Why did you open up wasteland this year?"

The men fell silent again.

The women looked at Zhizhi again.

Zhi Zhi had to roll the roll again, "Uncle Zhang, please answer."

Uncle Zhang stammered, "I, we are fishermen... We are, we are fishermen, and we don't know how to farm. , Zhizhi and the others taught us how to farm this year!"

The woman asked again, "You are fishermen..."

At this point, she was stunned for a moment, and then realized-that's right, these men are from Justice Island. Since they are living on the island, it is normal to make a living by fishing.

But thinking about it carefully, she still couldn't believe that these men didn't know how to farm at all, "Then what do you usually eat?" "

Eat fish."

"You can't eat fish for three meals a day, right?"

"Well, three meals a day." Eat fish for every meal."

"Really eat fish for three meals a day? No rice?"
"No rice !" "

Then do you eat vegetables and fruits?" "

Sometimes I eat wild vegetables, but most of the time I eat fish "

"Then... how many fish can you catch in a day?"

"You can catch as much as you want until you are full." "

Then how much fish do you eat for a meal?"

"At least three or four catties for a meal. !"

As soon as these words came out, the women gasped in unison!

--The men on Justice Island, do you have to eat three or four catties of fish for a meal?

Wouldn't that person eat ten catties of fish a day!

This, this...

They eat more than ten catties of meat a day, and they have the face to say that they are poor? ? ?

For a moment, the woman didn't know what to ask.

This made the other women more interested, so they asked random questions:

--Is the soil on Zhengyi Island fertile? Can rice yield 500 catties per mu?

--What is the geographical location of Justice Island? How far is it from town?

--How is the weather on Justice Island? Is it suitable for growing cotton?

--How is the leader of Justice Island, is he easy to get along with?

--Is there a way to survive on the island of justice if you don't know water?

--What is it like to be on a boat, what is the taste of sea fish, what is the experience of eating only fish without rice...

Some of these questions can be answered by men, and some cannot. Zhizhi would do the roll call, and she would let the uncles answer if they could answer; if the uncles didn't know how to answer, Zhizhi would let the educated youths answer.

By doing this, she was telling the women on Mount Pearl with practical actions what the real Justice Island was like.

The meeting lasted nearly three hours.

The women on Pearl Mountain basically understood the situation on Justice Island, so they dispersed with a smile.

Pearl also bid farewell to Zhi Zhi.

Fortunately, when Zhi Zhi was having a meeting with everyone, Li Qingyu went to the scene where the wild boar was dissected and asked for some bones with meat.

After blanching the meat with bones, add clear water to stew, put rice wine and ginger into it at the same time, and finally sprinkle a handful of pitted red dates recovered from the mountain a few days ago, and put peeled and cut yams

... The big pot of fragrant and delicious pork bone soup with yam and red dates is ready.

There is no shortage of meat now.

After the meeting, Hong Hehe went to the women of Pearl Mountain to bring back the wild boar that had been chopped up... first cut about 30 catties of fat and thin pork belly, and cut them into two-finger-wide, two-finger-wide Thickness and size,. Then blanch with rice wine and ginger, and marinate with soy sauce, salt, black beans, ginger, and garlic for a while.

While the rice is cooking, place the marinated meat cubes directly on top of the rice. When the rice is steamed, the steamed pork will be ready.

This lunch, Zhizhi and her friends all had a mouth full of greasiness!

In the afternoon, Zhizhi first asked her uncles to help the women in Pearl Mountain process wild pork, while she took the educated youths to the ladder, and everyone studied the mini-cableway that she, Shen Shuhua and Tao Rongye had made together.

In order to let everyone know how to make this thing, Zhizhi took everyone to disassemble and reassemble this mini cableway model all afternoon. Finally, everyone found materials on the spot again and made another one...

After doing this over and over several times, everyone has figured out the structure of the rotating shaft cableway, and immediately began to divide and cooperate to determine who will be responsible for which piece of work... After all the assignments, everyone rushed to the stilted building.

The uncles hunted so many wild boars yesterday, let them have a good rest after dinner today, and tomorrow everyone will invest in the construction of the rotating shaft cableway together!

It's just--

after returning to Diaojiaolou, everyone felt that something was wrong.

Why is every uncle surrounded by at least two or three women? !

The women spoke courteously, laughing and cursing wantonly, and the men shrank back into silent quails...

Seeing this scene, Zhizhi guessed something.

But she didn't say anything and pretended that she didn't know anything, she just asked Shen Shuhua to help Chen Fang over, and everyone was going to have dinner together.

Chen Fang has been taken care of by the educated youths for four days.

Although it was only four short days, it had already transformed him.

-- Hong Hehe helped him cut his hair, boiled water again, asked Shen Shuhua to wash Chen Fang's hair, Chen Fang washed his feet, scrubbed his body, and changed his dirty clothes...Chen Fang became radiant because of this some.

--Shen Shuhua took care of Chen Fang's dressing changes three times a day, and rinsed the wound with tincture of iodine. Now Chen Fang's trauma has healed visible to the naked eye, but the wound is still painful. Shen Shuhua was still staring at Chen Fang taking oral medicine three times a day... So now Chen Fang is no longer the person who had difficulty going up and down the stairs when Zhizhi first arrived at Pearl Mountain.

Chen Fang can go up and down the stairs freely, go to the toilet by himself, and take a walk nearby...

--The educated youths prepare sick meals for Chen Fang three times a day, and add snacks and supper for him three times a day. Although it wasn't enough to make him gain weight in just four days, he had enough starch, protein, sugar and fat to make Chen Fang's face rosy, his energy full, and his eyes bright.

Zhizhi watched Chen Fang while cooking the rice, thinking that after four more days of recuperation, Chen Fang's body should be almost ready, and then she, Shen Shuhua, Tao Rongye, and Li Qingyu would send Chen Fang back together... Today is already

9 It's September 10th, no matter what, you have to go back before September 20th.

Gao Tiantian's tutor Professor Chen's itinerary has been postponed for a month, and there is no delay...

Zhi Zhi was thinking about the return date while eating, when she saw Uncle Yao suddenly jumping in front of her, and said excitedly: "Zhi Zhi, Zhi Zhi! Chun Ya said...she said that she is willing to follow me to Justice Island!"

Zhi Zhi was startled.

She followed Uncle Yao's line of sight -

Chun Ya, a woman on Pearl Mountain, was standing aside with her head down, looking at Uncle Yao shyly.

Seeing Zhi Zhi looking over, Chun Ya was even more shy, looked at Zhi Zhi pursing her lips and smiling, then lowered her head again.

Zhizhi laughed happily.

--We became a couple so soon? ? ?

But Uncle Yao said worriedly: "Zhi Zhi, will the head of Pearl Mountain...not agree to let Chun Ya follow me?"

Zhi Zhi laughed again. !

Chapter 223

"Don't worry, Pearl will agree." Zhizhi said with a smile.

Uncle Yao didn't believe it, "Yesterday she also said...there are only two choices, one is to stay here, the other is to be a one-night couple or something..." "That's right, this is what she gave to

you men from outside Two choices," Zhizhi explained, "but what she didn't tell you is that the women in Pearl Mountain also have the right to choose!"

Uncle Yao's eyes widened in surprise.

After a while, he finally realized, "So, I can't take my wife away, but if my wife is willing to go with me..." "

Then Chunya really recognizes you, so she can go with you." Zhi Zhi smiled and said, "In this regard, Pearl and Tang Niang are similar...they will not force and embarrass their subordinates, and leave the mainland to find happiness."

Uncle Yao gasped.

He uttered a sound between sobbing and sighing, first he nodded to Zhi Zhi with a face full of joy, then turned and ran towards Chun Ya, "Chun Ya! Chun Ya..." He sat beside Zhi Zhi and held his

hands Yu Lu, who was having a bowl of food, sighed: "Uncle Yao's love... is too fast! It's only been a few days!"

Gao Tiantian said softly: "They are not young, and they will become old after too much experience. I know that no matter how vigorous the love is, in the end, it will all be hugging each other for warmth, returning to firewood, rice, oil and salt... and finally resigned to mediocrity."

Yu Lu glanced at Gao Tiantian, lowered her head deeply, and remained silent for a long time.

It was Hong Hehe who asked Gao Tiantian strangely, "Tiantian, why aren't you and Long Qiang married yet?"

Gao Tiantian hesitated, "We were talking about Uncle Yao and the others, why are you talking about me all of a sudden? Oops You, can such delicious pork not stop your mouth?" Then he took a piece of braised wild pork and stuffed it into Hong Hehe's mouth.

Fang Lijuan thought for a while, and said to Zhi Zhi: "Zhi Zhi, I suddenly remembered something..."

"Tell me." Zhi Zhixiu sipped her rice delicately, and asked, "What's the matter?"

Fang Lijuan said: "Our dormitories on Seagull Island are all single dormitories. Is it because of this that Tiantian and Long Qiang don't get married? And these uncles... Today is Uncle Yao and Aunt Chunya, What if Uncle Luo becomes a good thing tomorrow, and Uncle Liu falls in love with his wife again the day after tomorrow... Where will they live when they go back? Can't they still sleep in the Datong shop?" "Don't we have a new dormitory building for singles?

" Li Qingyu also said while cooking, "Can't we let married uncles and aunts live there?"

Fang Lijuan said: "It's not suitable to live in the single dormitory when you have a family. First, the area of ​​our single dormitory is not big, and it's a bit crowded for two people... Second, in case they have children in the future , how can such a small house fit a family of three!"

Li Qingyu suddenly realized and nodded, "How did I forget this... But then again, they are all in their forties, and they can live again Children?"

"You don't understand this, right? As long as you are healthy... you can definitely have children!" "

Then will there be many children on Seagull Island in the future?" "

Maybe we have to build another kindergarten hahahaha ..."

"Come on, you should find a partner first!"

"Why should I look for you before you even find a partner?"

"Hey, let me ask you, if you find a partner here, in the future... Are you still going back to the city?"

"No! I don't want to go back!"

"Why?"

"Where is my place at home now! Well, there's nothing wrong with being on Seagull Island, right? At least I can live in a single dormitory for a year after I go to the island, and I can put it at home, who has the qualifications? Besides, doesn't Zhizhi want to run a social enterprise? We will become more and more prosperous in the future, those sluts at home The girls will envy me more and more!"

"There is some truth in what you said..."

the girls started chatting.

Zhi Zhi fell into deep thought, and said for a while, "You guys reminded me...the issue of the wedding room must be taken seriously."

In the afternoon...

probably the matter of Uncle Yao and Chun Ya passed the clear road with Zhi Zhi and Pearl. Uncle Luo, Uncle Liu, Uncle Zhang, and Uncle Du all rushed over to tell Zhi Zhi that they had fallen in love with a wife.

Well, a total of 9 uncles were brought out, and 5 uncles found a partner in no time!

Zhi Zhi felt that according to this trend, maybe in a few days, the other uncles would also see eye-to-eye with other women.

Just kidding.

You can't let go of serious work.

The rotating cableway that Zhizhi and the others are going to repair is actually a vertical rope slide.

There are two sets of runners in this pair of rotating shaft ropeways: one is installed at the bottom of the valley, and the other is installed at the exit of the canyon.

The height difference between the two places is about 1670 meters. The mountain road is steep and long, and it has a long "zigzag" shape, consisting of four to five hundred stone steps and wooden steps.

So what everyone has to do is: build two pairs of wooden turntables, one on the top of the valley and one on the bottom of the valley. Then repair the pure iron shaft at the exit of the canyon, and twist a lot of hemp rope.

On this day, the educated youths and uncles in Shuangdao were busy all day rebuilding the cableway...

Of course, the women from Pearl Mountain also came to help.

On the second day, after the preparations were done, everyone began to try to rebuild.

The reason why it is called reconstruction is that no one built a roller skating on the top of the cliff hundreds of years ago, but it has been broken for a long time because it has been in disrepair and left unattended.

Now everyone needs to remove the old pure iron rotating shaft, repair it, and then reinstall it, with a newly twisted rope...

The rotating shaft ropeway can be reopened.

The problem is that the old pure iron shaft is installed on a huge protruding rock in the canyon. I don't know how people installed it back then, but now no one can go up it.

So, how to dismantle it?

In the end, the job had to be done by the uncles.

They first climbed up a big tree higher than the boulder, and tied a double-rope safety buckle on the big tree. One of the ropes was used as a positioning rope, and it hung straight down, and the other rope was tied around their waists...they had Wrap a cloth towel inside, and then slowly slide down along the positioning rope little by little, to the back of the boulder, then re-tie the rope, and start the second slide.

After the second slide, they stopped right where the old solid iron pivots were.

After some beating and careful study at close range...

the uncles decided that this pure iron shaft is actually very strong and durable. Although it is rusty, it is not broken at all. It's just that the wooden fittings and ropes have long since rotted, as long as new wooden fittings are installed, and then strong ropes are connected, it can be used again!

This good news cheers everyone up.

At present, men climb up and down to study the old mechanisms, and use wood to make new rope reels; women work together to twist the hemp rope.

The women of Pearl Hill grow a lot of ramie.

After the ramie stems are processed, they can finally be made into clothing materials, which are thick, light, soft and wear-resistant.

In order to rebuild the cableway, the women took out all the semi-finished ramie silk that had been carefully stored in the warehouse... More than a hundred people in the village, old and young, all twisted the rope by hand!

In order to ensure the toughness of the hemp rope, women first twist two or three strands of thin hemp silk into a thin rope, then twist the three strands of thin rope into a slightly thicker hemp rope, and then continue to twist several strands of slightly thicker hemp rope. Twist together... just a little bit, the women of the whole village spent two whole days, and finally worked together to twist out a very thick and strong hemp rope that was nearly 1,000 meters long.

The cross-section of the hemp rope is as thick as a child's arm!

Next, the uncles climbed up and down, spent a whole day of work, and finally tied the heavy hemp rope... They have spent a whole day of work, grinding the pig iron shaft with rough wild boar skin , Nine big men took turns to go to battle, and it took almost two wild boars to dry the skins, and then they polished off the thick rust on the pig iron shaft, revealing the oily and shiny black iron.

After the rope was installed, the wooden card fittings were also installed, and the safety rope was also installed... The male educated youths caught the hemp rope thrown by their uncles at the bottom of the valley, installed it on the wooden turntable they made, and then stuck it on the wooden turntable. In the wooden bearings, finally swing the hammer to drive the ground nails in turn...

The runner cableway is finally installed!

Next, the educated youths demonstrated how the ropeway transports heavy objects.

--In the process of rubbing the hemp rope, the women, according to the requirements of the educated youths, rubbed out an independent knot every three meters or so directly outside the hemp rope.

--Now that the hemp rope is installed, the educated youth randomly hang a basket on one of the knots, put two heavy stones in the basket, and then start to shake the wooden turntable.

The small turntable was brought to the big turntable, and several turntables began to spin...

The basket slowly rose, getting higher and higher.

--When the baskets reached the canyon, the educated youths stopped shaking the turntable and pulled the safety rope.

In this way, the basket was locked.

--The uncles at the exit of the canyon pulled the basket over with pennies, moved out the two stones contained in the basket, and randomly pulled a handful of weeds from the side and put them into the basket. Then unlock the safety rope buckle and start shaking the wooden turntable.

Slowly, the basket began to fall slowly again, and finally landed slowly at the bottom of the valley.

The experiment is complete, perfect!

Zhizhi pulled Pearl over and showed her how to use this rotating cableway to transport heavy objects to the top of the mountain.

She has little strength, but it is not a problem to shake the turntable.

Soon, Zhizhi transported a basket of stones to the top of the mountain, and then she taught Pearl how to adjust the turntable, and then slowly shook the basket of stones weighing more than a hundred catties down.

Pearl was also very happy, and came here again following Zhizhi's appearance...

Next, Lanhua also came...

The women in the village were all overjoyed!

--Everything in the stockade is good, but I just want to transport some mountain goods out to exchange money, and walking that ladder is very tiring.

Now this rotating shaft ropeway really solves a big problem!

Everyone is very happy.

Pearl asked Lanhua and the others to start a bonfire again and roast a whole wild boar to eat.

Everyone has been exhausted for the past few days, and now their emotions are unprecedentedly high. They are eating wild pork with a crispy skin and a fat, tender and oily inside. The atmosphere at the scene is extremely lively.

The men on Justice Island tell the women about their daily life on the island; the women on Pearl Mountain tell the men about their cultivation and harvest throughout the year...Zhizhi is also talking to Pearl.

The conversation was about women who were willing to follow Uncle Yao and the others.

Zhizhi asked Pearl: "This can be regarded as a marriage between Zhengyi Island and Pearl Mountain... Sister, look, are you preparing for their wedding here? Or do it directly on our side? If it's directly on our side Do, do you want to send someone over to watch the ceremony?"

Pearl remained silent for a long time.

After a long time, Pearl said: "Let's hold a group wedding for them here tomorrow... We won't go to watch the ceremony anymore, the mountains and rivers are far away!" Zhizhi nodded and asked again, "I want to take my aunt and the others down the mountain to buy some clothes Is it?"

Luckily, Zhizhi brought a lot of money when going out this time, 20 people brought a total of 800 yuan out, tossing around for almost half a month, with so many people, everyone has already spent nearly 200 yuan. But there is still money to buy new clothes for the new couple.

Pearl thought for a while and said: "Although it is not the first time for them to marry, but this time they are willing to marry. It is not too shabby, so let's buy some more! You are considered husband's family, so give it to our wife... ...Each bride will give ten yuan as a bride price, add two clothes and two pairs of shoes to each of them, and then lead them to a photo studio to take a picture, that's it!"

"We are considered a natal family, and we are also dowrying them with ten yuan each as a dowry, and also buying two new clothes and two pairs of shoes for the man... You paid for the photo, then we will... hold a four-meat and four-vegetarian banquet Come on!" Pearl said.

Afterwards, Pearl added, "I also know that you guys are in a hurry to go back...but it takes time to buy new clothes and hold a banquet. Tomorrow I will prepare all day, and the day after tomorrow I will have a banquet...you can leave as soon as you want!" Zhi

Zhi It is very clear that these marriage requirements put forward by Pearl are very low, but they also give the newcomers dignity to the greatest extent.

Zhizhi hurriedly thanked Pearl, and said, "Sister is really a reasonable person!"

In fact, when Zhizhi and Pearl were discussing the wedding, Chun Ya and the others heard it and rushed over. At this moment, when they heard the two heads discussing many details in a polite manner, everyone blushed and ran away as soon as they turned their heads.

After Zhizhi and Pearl finished discussing, they glanced at the crowd, and then walked towards Chen Fang.

"Chen Fang!" Zhi Zhi greeted him with a smile, "How do you feel these few days?"

Chen Fang nodded.

-He has had a good rest these days.

Although he had to share a room with five educated youths and four uncles, everyone let him sleep in a room by himself, the five educated youths slept in the living room, and the four uncles slept in the hut.

The female educated youths spent some money in exchange for a set of bedding from the women in the village. The quilt cover was removed and the sheets were cleaned carefully.

During the daytime, Chen Fang didn't have any labor tasks. Apart from strolling around the village and taking a walk to exercise, he just went back to the stilted building to catch up on sleep and rest.

-His food is also excellent.

There is enough rice or staple food for three meals a day, and the three meals a day made by the educated youths are all sick meals with meat and eggs. Plus snacks and supper three times a day... When people are full, they will feel good and sleep well. In just a few days, he felt that his hands and feet were strong, and his energy was improved.

--His injuries and illnesses have basically recovered in sevens and eighties.

Every day, a male educated youth will take turns to take care of him, supervise him to take medicine at fixed times, help him take care of his physical injuries, urge him to eat supper, rinse his mouth and take a bath before going to bed, and persuade him to eat six meals a day and snacks for supper , and accompany him for a walk every morning, afternoon and evening... Now Chen Fang, after seven or eight days of recuperation, feels that his injury is almost healed, and the trauma has scabbed over, and some scabs have even fallen off, giving birth to New flesh.

Now hearing Zhizhi's question, Chen Fang nodded quickly, "Zhizhi, thank you for your concern, I, I am much better."

So Zhizhi asked again, "Then... the day after tomorrow, the uncles will have a wedding with the new aunts , we'll escort you back to your hometown after drinking the uncle's wedding wine, okay?"

Chen Fang was stunned.

He subconsciously looked at Li Qingyu not far away.

At this moment, he was very troubled.

Of course, Chen Fang wanted to go home as soon as possible-because his widowed mother was not in good health, he said early in the morning that he would go back to his hometown to visit relatives, but it was delayed for more than two months, and he didn't know what his mother and sister were worried about.

But Chen Fang didn't want to go home either - he could at least see Li Qingyu if he stayed here. Once they leave, he and Li Qingyu... will be separated.

"Chen Fang?"

Seeing that he didn't answer for a long time, Zhi Zhi called him again.

Chen Fang came back to his senses, glanced at Zhizhi in a daze, hesitated for a while, and said, "I, I'll discuss it with Qingyu first." Zhizhi understood, and asked, "

Then, do you want me to call you?" Does she come here?"

Chen Fang hesitated for a while, then nodded.

Zhizhi went over to talk to Li Qingyu.

Li Qingyu understood, and hurried over to look for Chen Fang, "Chen Fang, are you looking for me?"

When Chen Fang saw Li Qingyu's flushed face, sparkling eyes and slightly curved lips... for a moment, he was speechless.

--Before Zhizhi and the others found him, he spent day and night with Qingyu. But at that time, Qingyu was a melancholy and introverted girl. She was not very strong, and he saw her secretly hiding and crying. After crying, she would grit her teeth and take on heavy responsibilities, doing odd jobs or doing small businesses, earning a meager income for him to eat and drink, taking him to see a doctor and buying medicine, and accompanying him on journey after journey. The train slowly approached his hometown.

Chen Fang thought more than once, when his health is better, he will take good care of her, he never wants to see her tears again, so he has to work hard, let her... like now, smile happily .

However, it seems that he doesn't need much effort.

She is already very happy to stay with her little friends.

"Chen Fang, what's wrong with you?" Li Qingyu asked curiously.

Chen Fang came back to his senses.

He looked around, and found that there were not many people around-mainly, everyone had just found out that there was going to be a group wedding in the village the day after tomorrow, and now they were all gathering to discuss what dishes to prepare for the wedding banquet and what the bride should wear clothes.

Chen Fang looked at Li Qingyu again.

Li Jingyu smiled at him, "Chen Fang, what's wrong with you?"

At this moment, Chen Fang mustered up his courage, "Qingyu, I, I want to ask you something."

"Tell me. "

Chen Fang stared at her closely, and asked: "I...you...Li, Li Qingyu, I, I...After two months of getting along, I, I like you very much, I, I want to be with you ...at the target."

Li Qingyu's eyes widened suddenly.

Chen Xin was full of surprises, and asked her in a low voice with embarrassment, "Excuse me...you, can you accept me?" He said, he didn't dare to look at her anymore, and lowered his head deeply.

After a long time, Chen Fang failed to get Li Qingyu's answer.

He seemed to realize something, and looked up at her.

Li Qingyu still stared at him blankly, as if she heard something incredible.

Chen Fang's heart instantly sank to the bottom.

"Qingyu, I, I really... like you very much," he said in a low voice, "During the past two months, I have fully understood you... Yes, I saved you, but I did it voluntarily. Even if you didn't take care of me, you... didn't escort me back to my hometown, I...wouldn't have the slightest complaint against you." "

Qingyu, I'm very grateful for your decision to escort me back to my hometown, if it weren't for this , I will never know you who are so kind. You already know all about me and my basic personal situation. Now my body has almost recovered, so... can you accompany me to visit me? When I met my mother in my hometown, we, we formalized our relationship?"

"Qingyu, the place where I jumped in line is also a good place, I believe you will also like that place... But these days, I can also feel that you like Seagull Island more... So, whether you transfer to my Where to jump the line, I should be transferred to Seagull Island, I, I can do it!" Chen Fang said anxiously.

Li Qingyu opened her mouth.

She fell silent.

Then, she turned her head to look at where her friends were - everyone was chatting lively about their uncles' marriages, but Shen Shuhua was the only one who couldn't stop looking at her and Chen Fang.

Li Qingyu said slowly: "Chen Fang, I, I would like to thank you for your... expectations for me. But for me, I, I now... don't want to be in a relationship, fall in love or start a family. I still have a lot to do What you said...it's too far away from me now. So...let's be good friends!" "

We will often write letters in the future! Chen Fang, let's compete! You build your Qingjiaba, I build it My Seagull Island! Ten years from now, let's compare and see whether Qingjiaba is better or Seagull Island is better... okay?" Li Qingyu said.

Chen Fang stared at Li Qingyu without blinking, and asked softly, "Qingyu, do you... already have someone you like?" "No, no."

Li Qingyu said unnaturally.

But at this moment, Shen Shuhua couldn't sit still.

He watched Li Qingyu and Chen Fang from a distance, and felt that their expressions and the atmosphere when they got along were really strange.

So Shen Shuhua ran over, "Qingyu...we are discussing Uncle Yao's wedding, you..."

Li Qingyu immediately said to Chen Fang: "Chen Fang, I, I have something else to do, I'm going to get busy first!

" After speaking, she followed Shen Shuhua away.

Chen Fang silently watched the petite Li Qingyu follow behind the tall and handsome Shen Shuhua...

He watched Shen Shuhua carefully protect Li Qingyu and walked forward - because it was dark and there was no electricity in the village, the only light source on the scene was the bonfire.

But the bright and dark bonfire cannot fully illuminate everything.

Li Qingyu had only walked a few steps before she let out an "ouch" and stepped into the air!

Seeing her fall -

Shen Shuhua stretched out a hand in time to support her.

Chen Fang lowered his eyelids.

Chapter 224

Jinwu chases the moon.

Another new day has arrived.

Since the night before, Pearl announced to everyone that the group wedding was about to be prepared for the five couples, so everyone got up early before dawn.

There is no other reason.

Pearl Hill is also far from the nearest town.

At four o'clock in the morning, everyone got up and made some breakfast. Before dawn at around five o'clock, everyone picked up the wild pork that some women hadn't slept the night before and spent all night slaughtering, and hurried on their way.

Everyone walked towards the town without stopping, and arrived at the county seat at about half past nine in the morning.

Pearl takes the women to sell wild pork near the train station, and Zhizhi takes the couples to buy new clothes.

In this day and age, there are very few ready-made clothes. Most people go to supply and marketing cooperatives to pull cloth, and then go to tailors to order clothes. It takes a month to get them, and it takes about a week at the fastest.

So Zhi Zhi took the prospective couples directly to the supply and marketing agency to buy ready-made clothes.

Ready-to-wear can be expensive.

If you do it by yourself - the most popular cool material now is six cents a foot, and it takes three feet of cloth to make a long-sleeved shirt, plus labor... At least it costs two yuan!

If you buy ready-made clothes directly at the supply and marketing cooperatives-it is also made of really cool materials, a long-sleeved shirt costs three and five yuan! Almost twice as expensive, who is willing?

The men on Justice Island stared at the price tags on the underside of the clothes hanging on the counter, with embarrassment on their faces; the women on Pearl Mountain also looked at the price, and everyone showed pain on their faces.

"Zhizhi, let's go! Let's not buy it..."

"Hey, this is too expensive, why don't we go back and save some cotton cloth and cut our own clothes!" "

It's really too expensive! At this price, two You can't spend thirty or forty for two pairs of shoes? Don't, it's too expensive!"

"Zhi Zhi, I don't want any new clothes, so don't buy them!"

"I don't want them either, I still have the cloth I spun at home, I'll cut my own clothes later!"

"Zhi Zhi, don't buy it, it's too expensive..."

Zhi Zhi Zhi Zhi smiled and comforted everyone, "Marriage is a very serious matter! Don't be careless! Everyone listen to me!"

So Zhi Zhi patiently asked the teller to take out the clothes one by one, so that the five uncles and 5 new aunts try on.

Of course, the teller's expression was not very good, but Zhizhi stuffed a handful of white rabbit toffee in the past - it was something she bought as a favor to track down Li Qingyu's whereabouts more than ten days ago.

The face of the other party got better, and he took out the ready-made clothes tirelessly and let the uncles and aunts try them on.

After trying it out, Zhi Zhi bought fifteen new clothes and seven pairs of shoes for her uncle and aunt. Of course, after choosing the clothes and shoes, Zhi Zhi asked Shen Shuhua and Li Qingyu to go out and find the scalpers to exchange money for the clothing tickets and shoe tickets.

I didn't buy all of them because the style and size of the clothes were not suitable.

So everyone moved to the next supply and marketing cooperative.

It wasn't until after four o'clock in the afternoon that Zhizhi led everyone to visit four supply and marketing cooperatives in the entire county, and managed to get together 2 jackets, 2 pairs of trousers, and 2 pairs of shoes for each of the 5 couples.

In the meantime, the educated youths made a fuss, making Zhi Zhi buy five more pieces of bright red transparent gauze scarves, two catties of bright red wool, and two knives of bright red paper; Zhi Zhi also weighed ten catties of fruit candy in the supply and marketing cooperative, and When passing by the black market, I found a peddler secretly selling glutinous rice sticks... After inquiring about the price, I found it was fair, so I bargained with the peddler, and finally bought all the 50 catties of glutinous rice sticks and sugar in the hands of the peddler. Lotus root and other things...

Next, under the introduction of this peddler, Zhizhi found another peddler who sold roasted seeds and nuts, and bought 20 catties of fried melon seeds and 20 catties of fried peanuts.

These things are not missing, and the burdens and baskets of uncles and aunts are full.

Then everyone hurried to the train station.

Pearl and the others had already sold out all the wild boar meat they brought with them at the train station. They bought a whole basket of fish, the big ones weighed two to three catties, and the small ones were as big as a palm. They said they would take them home to make sauerkraut fish tomorrow; I bought a dozen or so live chickens, as well as a lot of glutinous rice, shochu and the like.

It's almost five o'clock now.

Pearl greeted Zhizhi, saying to go back quickly, she was only leaving now, at least it would be ten o'clock at night to go home.

Zhi Zhi grabbed Pearl and said, "Sister, wait for me here."

After that, Zhi Zhi asked others to wait at the intersection near the train station, called Uncle Yao and Chun Ya, and the three went together The ticket hall of the train station.

Zhi Zhi wanted to go back by train--take a train from the county railway station to Xiangli Station, there are only two stops, it takes half an hour, and the fare is 10 cents per person. From Xiangli Station to Pearl Mountain, it takes two hours to walk there, which saves half the distance compared to the whole journey. What's more, everyone was carrying a lot of goods when they returned home, and today they are still tired all day...

It can save half the journey, why not?

The more troublesome question now is how to buy train tickets.

Although both Zhi Zhi and the educated youths had letters of introduction, it was no problem for each educated youth to bring an uncle to buy a ticket to get on the bus, but there were ten uncles and aunts in total, and Pearl and the others, it was impossible to be fooled.

So Zhizhi brought Uncle Yao over to try his luck.

Before entering the ticket office, Zhi Zhi whispered a few words to Uncle Yao and Aunt Chun Ya.

So Uncle Yao immediately took off a shoe, first took off his coat, and took off the white undershirt with holes in it, put on his coat again, and then kneaded the white undershirt and tied it on his left foot. .

Next, Chun Ya supported the limping Uncle Yao, and followed Zhi Zhi into the ticket hall.

Zhizhi went to the ticket window, lay down there and asked, "Hello, comrade, I want to buy 20 platform tickets."

The female conductor was sitting behind the counter knitting a sweater. Hearing this, she raised her eyelids and glanced at Zhi Zhi without moving her face, and then said coldly, "Tickets for the platform are 2 cents each, bring a letter of introduction! "

Hey, that's good!"

As he said, Zhizhi took out four cents from his pocket, and pushed them into the window together with a handful of seven or eight white rabbit toffee,

"Comrade, please count them!" The conductor suddenly saw the handful of white rabbit toffee and was stunned.

--Big White Rabbit Toffee is a rare commodity, a whole bag costs 2.5 yuan, a bag of 100 pieces is worth 2.5 yuan. The retail ones are even more expensive, five cents apiece, usually who would be willing to buy this!

The conductor quickly looked around and saw that no one was paying attention, so he quickly took a newspaper from the side to cover the money and toffee, and then pushed the newspaper towards himself.

She put down the sweater she was knitting, put away the white rabbit toffee under the cover of the newspaper, and said to Zhi Zhi: "Why do you buy so many platform tickets? This is not in compliance with the regulations!" Her attitude finally improved.

Zhizhi hurriedly said: "Comrade, the situation is like this... Our village is near Xiangli Station, we went to the city today to have something to do, and now the work is over, but my uncle's foot is injured... Look! "

Speaking, Zhi Zhi pointed to Uncle Yao.

Uncle Yao quickly lifted up his "injured foot" to show the conductor, it was so big that he almost split his fork!

The conductor knows that there are detailed rules for the construction of spiritual civilization within the unit. For example, if a fellow villager has difficulties, the station must provide basic help. But what the degree of help looks like, this is a matter of opinion.

So the conductor quickly counted the four corner tickets that Zhizhi handed over just now, tore off 20 platform tickets neatly, and said in a low voice: "There are too many of you, remember to enter the station in batches... Don't all squeeze into one car when you get on the bus! Remember to pay the fare when getting on the bus!"

"Hey, thank you comrade!" Zhizhi turned and left with a smile.

Uncle Yao and Chunya followed quickly.

It's easy to say with standing tickets.

Zhizhi divided the team into four groups, each with 5 people, led by an educated youth, and then everyone agreed to enter the station one after another, take different trains to Xiangli Station, and then meet at the exit of Xiangli Station. Walk.

Most of the women in Pearl Mountain have never been on a train, so they couldn't help being very excited.

Zhizhi brought Pearl, Lanhua, Uncle Yao, and Chunya were the last group to enter the waiting room by the platform. After entering the station, Zhizhi ran in and out to find the platform. Everyone got on a long-distance train passing by Xiangli Station, and with the help of the train conductor, they made up their tickets.

In this way, an hour later, Zhizhi led the team and got off the bus at Xiangli Station, and joined other people at the exit, and then walked towards Pearl Mountain together.

It was the first time for the women on Pearl Mountain to take the train, and they felt very novel and excited, they kept chattering about what they saw and heard on the train just now... Once people's emotions got high, they diverted their attention Without strength, you will not feel the rugged mountain road under your feet, nor will you feel the heavy burden on your shoulders and back. Everyone chatted excitedly. It usually took more than two hours to complete the road. Today, when we reached the mouth of the canyon, it was not even dark.

The heavy goods were transported down the mountain in batches by the rotating shaft cableway. Everyone went down the steps empty-handed and went down the mountain to pick up the goods. After walking for about ten minutes, they finally returned to the village.

At this moment, it was about a quarter of an hour before eight o'clock in the evening, and the sun had just set on the west cliff.

The people staying in the village didn't expect Zhizhi and Zhenzhu to come back so early... Seeing that Zhizhi and Zhenzhu brought back so many good things, everyone was so excited!

The women warmed up the dinner for those who returned home late, such as Zhizhi and Zhenzhu, while the others began to look through the things they brought back.

--The fish, chicken, and other non-staple food that Pearl and the others brought back were neatly packed by the women. The fish was dissected on the spot, scaled, viscera removed, cleaned and salted overnight.

--The sweets, snacks, melon seeds and peanuts brought back by Zhi Zhi are the women's favorite. However, everyone was reluctant to eat it, and carefully put it away, ready to take it out and put it on the table tomorrow.

--The clothes and shoes that Zhi Zhi decides to buy for the new couples have become the focus of everyone's hot discussion!

The brides-to-be each had two sets of clothes. Considering the hot seasons in the Nanling area, Zhi Zhi bought each of them a long-sleeved jacket with a good quality fabric. The trousers are all long trousers, and there is basically no choice of trouser style, either black or dark blue.

However, according to the figure, face shape and temperament of each bride-to-be, Zhizhi chooses short-sleeved tops for them, such as small florals on light-colored backgrounds, stripes on dark-colored backgrounds, warm-toned patterns and cool-toned patterns, etc.

Considering that the brides-to-be are not young anymore, Zhizhi chose dark coats for them again...

As for the shoes, we added a pair of leather shoes and Jiefang shoes to each of us.

The groom-to-be's clothes are also a short-sleeved top for each person, but considering that uncles' clothes should be dirty and strong, Zhizhi and the new aunts discussed that each person should wear one or black or dark brown. Grey, or dark blue short-sleeved tops, and a Chinese tunic suit with four pockets for each person.

These underwear and shoes made all the women in the village extremely excited...

until the women found five red gauze scarves from the back basket - the atmosphere of the audience set off the first wave of excitement!

"According to me, any clothes and trousers are not as good as these! This is a red hijab!"

"Hey, Chunya and the others were the first batch of married off in our village more than ten years ago?" "

Yes, ten years ago two years ago." Aunt Six also went down the mountain, but she is a promising and filial son, so I took her down the mountain to enjoy the blessings!" "

It's great to be able to wear the red hijab I bought and marry off according to my wish..."

"You can do it too!"

"Go ahead and tell me that I won't marry!" "

If you want me to tell you, we can actually send Chunya and the others over there to find out the enemy's situation. Come back! But if...they have a good time over there, it's okay...well, um, um...introduce us again!" The women burst out laughing.

After Zhi Zhi finished her meal, she went to wash her hands, and then took out two catties of red wool and several other single-color wools. First, she asked the women to help them roll the bundles of wool into wool balls.

The women were quite surprised, "What is this bright red wool... used for? Knitting sweaters? But such a small amount of wool is not enough to knit sweaters for 5 people, right? And there is not enough time." Zhi Zhi just laughed, "Aunts, please roll me into a ball of yarn first!"

Most of the women are dexterous, coupled with the large number of people, they rolled two catties of wool into 20 wool balls in ten minutes.

Then Zhizhi went back to Diaojiaolou and got her own comb. Using the comb as a clip, she took a ball of wool, compared the length of the wool, cut it with scissors, tied one end of the wool to the comb, and then used a big stone Press down on the comb, and then start knitting with your fingers flexibly.

In just three to four minutes, Zhizhi used bright red wool to weave a double-petalled big red flower the size of a child's fist, and even used yellow wool to weave a flower stamen, which is very beautiful!

This got the women excited again!

They all gave a "wow" and said excitedly: "Zhizhi, you can teach us!"

Zhizhi smiled and asked them to go back and get her own wooden comb, and then led everyone to weave flowers with wool. .

She led everyone to make the first, second, third... and everyone learned it.

After the women learned how to weave woolen flowers, Zhi Zhi told everyone, "Sisters, I teach you how to weave flowers to make flower shawls. Today we will catch up with night labor. Tomorrow, every bride Can have a flower shawl... Let's dress them up beautifully and get married, shall we?"

There is no woman who does not love beauty!

At the moment, everyone responded loudly.

Next, some women weaved flowers, and some women surrounded Zhizhi and learned how to make shawls from Zhizhi.

The style of the shawl made by Zhizhi is actually a simple pattern with a semicircle on the chest and a semicircle on the back, but it needs to weave a "skeleton", and then sew the big red flowers that the women have already woven onto the shawl ...

A very festive, cheap, and beautiful red flower shawl is ready.

Because there are enough hands, the women are also very interested in these handicrafts. After two hours, five beautiful shawls are ready.

The women were so excited that they asked the bride-to-be to try it on quickly.

The five brides-to-be put on their shawls shyly...

"Oh, new clothes are enough, who wears these!"

"Why do I still wear these little girls' clothes when I'm old?" "

Isn't it? Does it look a little better?"

"I'm embarrassed to wear it! You, whoever you like, wear it!"

...

The brides-to-be blushed and declined, but in fact they were full of joy.

Zhi Zhi thought about it again, and said to everyone: "Weave more big or small flowers. Tomorrow we will make beautiful braids for the bride and wear red flowers...it will definitely look better!"

"Okay! That's it!" Everyone said in unison.

Zhizhi said: "Also, the bridegroom should also wear a big red flower on his chest... By the way, there are five couples in total, so we will make five pairs of big red flowers, and each pair must match the others. The big red flowers are distinguished..."

"How to distinguish the law?" someone asked.

Before Zhi Zhi could answer - other women rushed to say: "This is easy! Isn't there a little light yellow, light blue, light purple, pink wool? We use these as flower stamens. That's it!"

Everyone nodded.

Someone else said: "We can also decorate the petals with a little wool of other colors, which is beautiful and unique! "

This night, everyone was busy until very late before resting.

The next day is the time for the collective wedding between Justice Island and Pearl Mountain.

According to the discussion between Zhizhi and Pearl the day before, although it was "marrying a daughter" on the woman's side, there had to be some cutscenes.

So just after dawn, everyone on Justice Island and Seagull Island got up early, washed up, and had a simple breakfast... Hong Hehe shaved the heads of the grooms-to-be, and was urged to take a bath and shave, Going back to the house to change into new clothes...

Next, the bridegroom-to-be followed the agreement between Zhi Zhi and Zhen Zhu, first went to the bottom of the ladder, and then walked into the stockade in a line, yelling as they walked- -

"It's daylight, it's time to marry and marry! A good girl from the Yin family... I want to marry her!"

The rest of Zhengyi Island and Seagull Island followed in the team, and everyone circled the village three times, and finally He yelled and entered the stockade.

The brides-to-be have already tidied themselves up early.

They wore the new clothes, pants and shoes they bought yesterday, their long hair was braided and coiled up again, and delicate red woolen flowers were adorned on the sideburns, the back of the head, and the tip of the hair, making them look extraordinarily festive and delicate. They were also covered with bright red flower shawls, and their heads were covered with transparent red silk scarves...

In fact, from the perspective of Zhizhi's later generations, this appearance can be described as rustic.

But this was already the best condition created by everyone's concerted efforts at that time.

In particular, she also participated in the weaving of the flower shawl on the bride's body, which made Zhizhi think-the brides are so beautiful!

Because the brides' appearances were too amazing, and Pearl Mountain had never held a wedding event, everyone flocked to the brides' side... so that, everyone ran away, and no one watched the ceremony and trained the groom.

--Pearl acts as the head of the house, reprimanding the sons-in-law to love their daughter-in-law and take on the important task of building a small family. From now on, they must be harmonious with their daughter-in-law.

The grooms are a little afraid of pearls.

Pearl scolded with a straight face, and the five strong quails stood in a row, bowed their heads and said nothing.

After Pearl had finished training, he waved to the quails...ah no, let the bridegrooms go and pick up their daughters-in-law, and then come back, the husband and wife are trained.

Pearl lectured again.

This time, Pearl warned the new couples to love and help each other, and to be considerate...

At the end, she said with red eyes: "After you get married, the most important thing in the future is to live your life well... don't blame the group... Add to the chaos. Besides, you are not young anymore, so you have to worry about things... You can quarrel if you have a conflict, but you can't sulk. You must communicate in time and solve the problem. Otherwise... you will just sit around and look around. I'm already a person, and after most of my life, if I don't enjoy the rest of my life, do I still want to be angry?" The

bride and groom nodded repeatedly.

Next, Pearl distributes dowry to the brides-ten dollars for each woman.

The simplistic etiquette for marrying a daughter is complete.

The brides and their grooms went to the stilted building where Zhizhi and the others temporarily rested-this place was temporarily used as the man's home.

On behalf of the man's parents, Zhizhi also spoke to the uncles and aunts, the main point is to hope that after they get married, they will focus on family harmony, live a good life and build a better life. If there is a conflict, it must be resolved in time, and if there is a problem, go to the collective...

In the end, Zhizhi also gave the brides a gift-each bride was also ten yuan.

So far, Li Cheng!

Everyone started to eat and drink...

Today is the wedding banquet of Pearl Mountain, and the women of Pearl Mountain held a feast of four meat and four vegetables.

--The four meat dishes are braised wild pork, fish with pickled cabbage, stewed chicken with red dates and astragalus, and a mandarin duck. It is cured duck and fresh duck meat stewed together, and then a large piece of taro, the taste is surprisingly delicious!

--The four vegetarian dishes are also stewed eggplant with heavy oil and salt, fried eggs, stewed tofu with winter melon and shiitake mushrooms, and spicy fried Chinese cabbage.

The women also prepared rice wine.

However, none of the men on Justice Island dared to drink.

Because the head of the family has set a rule for them: no meeting with wine and meat.

The women in Pearl Mountain are a little curious, but men can't drink alcohol after eating rice and meat... This is an advantage, it is good for family unity, at least it avoids the bad habit of men beating their wives because of alcoholism and drunkenness .

In this way, the other women of Mount Pearl became more interested in the men of Justice Island.

They were secretly looking forward to, let Chunya and the others go over to take a look first, if the situation of Justice Island is really as good as the men said, better than Pearl Mountain...then they can also consider it.

Chapter 225

During the days when they came to Pearl Mountain, Zhi Zhi and her partners worked extremely hard almost every day, and they were all exhausted.

The group wedding banquet of the five uncles means that the last busyness is over... Zhizhi and her friends ate and drank to their heart's content all day long, and went to bed early.

In the early morning of the next day, Zhizhi, Tao Rongye, Shen Shuhua, and Li Qingyu took their small baggage and accompanied Chen Fang on the journey home.

Others stayed in the stockade and waited.

Zhi Zhi planned to take about three to four days for this round trip. In these few days, let the new aunts get together with the women in the village again, and wait until they safely escort Chen Fang back to his hometown, and then turn around and talk to other women. The companions gathered together and returned to Nanling together.

In order to accommodate Chen Fang, Zhizhi and the others specially brought a small bench, a bag of 20 hard-boiled eggs, 20 white and fat steamed buns made by Hong Hehe early in the morning, and a bag of sweet milk powder that was opened but not finished. etc.

Chen Fang's body has recovered to seven or eighty-eight, but everyone still doesn't want him to be overworked. So every half hour, everyone stopped and let Chen Fang sit on a small bench to rest for ten minutes before continuing on the road.

It takes about two hours to walk from Pearl Mountain to Xiangli Railway Station. Originally, according to the proposal of some unmarried uncles, they wanted to cut down two long bamboos to serve as lifting poles, and tie a chair with a backrest on them, so that Chen Fang Sitting on a chairlift, they took turns to carry him to Xiangli Railway Station...

Chen Fang refused to do anything, saying that this was something that could only be done by landlords who exploited the poor in the old society. chair.

There was no other way, so the uncles had no choice but to give up this idea, and asked Zhi Zhi and the others to bring a small bench on the road instead.

Everyone walked slowly, it took almost four hours, and finally arrived at Xiangli Station at noon, and then took a train bound for the county railway station.

At around three o'clock in the afternoon, everyone arrived at the county railway station, got out of the station, and then went to the ticket window to buy the train tickets to the provincial capital of Tasmania that night.

Then, everyone sat in the waiting hall and waited.

For dinner, there are two eggs for each person, three white flour steamed buns, and a glass of sweet milk for each person.

Everyone brought their own enamel cups, and free boiled water was provided in the waiting hall of the station, as well as milk powder and soft white sugar. Although the steamed buns are bland, they are also very sweet and delicious when dipped in hot sweet milk.

After dinner, everyone sat in the waiting room and squinted for a while, and waited until the ticket inspector yelled for passengers going to the provincial capital of Tasmania to check in, rubbed their dry eyes, lined up to check in, and boarded the train.

The next day's breakfast was settled on the train, and I still ate eggs and steamed buns brought from Pearl Mountain.

At around ten o'clock in the morning, everyone got off the train in the provincial capital of Tasmania, then went out of the station again, and first bought a train ticket to Long County. Seeing that the train was about three o'clock in the afternoon, everyone found a hawker pushing a cart selling noodle soup at the black market near the train station, and spent some money to eat noodle soup...During this process, Zhi Zhi let Li Qingyu, Shen

Shuhua She and Chen Fang went to buy some dry food such as sesame seed cakes, and took them to the car for dinner; she and Tao Rongye went to a supply and marketing agency near the train station, and bought four bags of milk powder, two bottles of malted milk, and two packs of large white Rabbit Toffee filled an empty luggage bag that Tao Rongye had brought until it was bulging... The

five of them reunited and re-entered the provincial capital railway station in Tasmania, where they took the train from Fanglong County.

This train was very crowded, and no one could buy a ticket.

Fortunately, when going out, Zhi Zhi brought a small bench, and put it near the car door, and asked Chen Fang to sit on the small bench.

The green leather train was rickety and late.

At around 8 o'clock in the evening, Zhi Zhi finally arrived at the Long County Railway Station.

Long County is too small to have buses.

Chen Fang suggested walking, "My home is in Yijian Bureau. Our county is not big, and we can walk there in half an hour."

Zhizhi disagreed.

--Everyone has been running around for two full days and one night. Even Shen Shuhua and Tao Rongye, who were not injured, couldn't take it anymore. Chen Fang's body hasn't fully healed yet, how can he still suffer like this!

So Zhizhi stood at the exit of the train station and looked around.

After a while, a middle-aged man on a dilapidated tricycle came over and asked Zhi Zhi in a low voice, "Where are you going, little sister? I'll see you off!" Zhi Zhi also asked him in a low voice, "Five people are going to build a

building How much is the family compound of the bureau?"

The middle-aged man sized up Zhi Zhi and his friends, focused on their luggage, and then offered a price, "Five people...Twenty cents!" Zhi

Zhi He said cheerfully: "Success!"

Then he greeted his friends and squeezed into the bucket of the tricycle together.

The middle-aged man galloped into the alley on a tricycle.

However, on the way, Shen Shuhua and Tao Rongye came down three or four times, because it was an uphill road, they let Chen Fang, Zhi Zhi, and Li Qingyu sit on the tricycle, the driver pedaled hard, Shen Shuhua and Tao Rongye helped push the cart behind... ...

About twenty minutes later, the coachman parked the tricycle beside him out of breath, turned his head and said to Zhizhi, "Little girl, the opposite side is the compound of the Yijian Bureau family! Hey, these two young men pushed the cart after a hard journey. I, I'll charge you five cents less!"

Zhizhi smiled and took out two cents and two big white rabbit toffees and stuffed them in the driver's hand, "Thank you uncle, let's go home and give the children some snacks !"

The driver looked at the big white rabbit toffee, his eyes lit up, he took it thankfully, and left happily.

Chen Fang looked at Zhi Zhi with a smile, and then looked at the old home in front of him...familiar, but with a sense of strangeness, feeling a little emotional, "In a blink of an eye, I have... been away for three years." He

again She looked back at Li Qingyu.

Li Qingyu tried her best to avoid his gaze and lowered her head.

Chen Fang said to everyone: "Let's go." Then he led everyone into the compound.

It was less than nine o'clock at night, and there were still many people walking and strolling in the compound. Someone saw Chen Fang and his group of five, and because they were strangers, they couldn't help but look at them a few more times, and then stared at Chen Fang for a while... They always felt familiar, but they didn't dare to recognize each other.

It was Chen Fang who greeted everyone-

"Second Uncle Zhang, good evening, I'm Chen Fang, and I'm back!

" I think you are going to be sick! Hey, don't say anything else, go home quickly, your mother and sister are at home! Go back and report that you are safe!" "Okay, thank you

Uncle Zhang!"

"Aunt Dong! "

Huh? You, you...Chen Fang! You're back? Oh, thank God, you're finally back! What's going on, shouldn't you be back a long time ago? Why are you coming back now?" "This... on the

way There was an accident."

"What do you mean? Hey, it's okay, it's not too late to tell me tomorrow, now you go back immediately, your mother misses you, when I met her at noon today, I said Thinking of you, your mother is crying, go back!"

"Okay, Aunt Dong, then I'll go home first..."

Just like that, Chen Fang greeted a few acquaintances, and then led Zhi Zhi and the others into a room in a hurry. A dilapidated tube building. There are no corridor lights in the tube building, and it is completely dark. The stairs can only be barely illuminated by the dim street lights in the outside yard sprinkled into the hollowed-out tiles at the corner of the stairs.

Shen Shuhua took out the flashlight, turned on the light source, and showed everyone the way.

However, Chen Fang is very familiar with this environment where he grew up.

He didn't even need Shen Shuhua's flashlight, so he quickly went up to the third floor in the dark.

Zhi Zhi hurriedly motioned Tao Rongye to take out the milk powder, malted milk and other gifts she bought at the provincial capital train station from the luggage bag, and let everyone carry them in their hands.

At this time, Chen Fang had already knocked on the door of his own house- "

Knock, knock!"

He shouted excitedly: "Mom! Mom... Minmin! Are you at home? Mom? Mom!"

very bad.

Zhizhi and her friends arrived a step late. Standing in the dark corridor, Zhizhi heard a muffled voice of conversation coming from the room-

"Minmin, did I, did I hear you?" Brother's voice?"

"Mom! It's my brother! Brother he's back!"

"Squeak"-the

door opened.

In fact, the corridor is completely dark at the moment, and after the door of Chen Fang's house is opened, his house is also completely dark...

Zhizhi and her friends can only vaguely see an extremely weak light coming out of the house-this kind of The brightness is even better than that of a candle, but the light source is stable and not as erratic as the candle light, so it should not be candle light.

Due to the dim light, Zhizhi didn't even see what Chen Fang's sister looked like...then he heard his brother and sister hugging each other and crying.

"Brother! Brother, why didn't you come back! Shouldn't you be back in July? Mom and I are dying of anxiety... Brother Wuwu!" "Minmin! I'm sorry, Minmin

, I, I... Speaking of it It's hard to say!"

At this time, an old lady came out tremblingly from the house, hugging and crying with a pair of sons and daughters-

"Chen Fang! It's you! My son...I, I thought you were dead I'm outside!"

"Mom! Mom..."

The family of three hugged each other and cried.

Zhi Zhi said in a low voice: "Mother Chen, Chen Fang is injured, please be careful."

The family of three cried out-

"Who? Who are you?" Mrs. Chen was so frightened that she hurried out. asked, his voice trembling slightly.

Chen Fang quickly explained: "Mom, they are my friends. I, I had an accident on the way home. Fortunately, they helped me so that I could come back alive...Minmin, go in and turn on the headlights first." Open it."

"What?" Mrs. Chen exclaimed, "What happened to you on the road? What happened?!" At

this moment, Chen Fang's younger sister, Chen Minying, rushed into the house and turned on the headlights.

"Mom, I'm standing in front of you right now, don't worry, I'm fine." Chen Fang helped his mother into the house, then turned to Zhi Zhi and the others and said, "Everyone, please come in!

" People walked into Chen's house.

Shen Shuhua, who was at the end, stretched out his hand and closed the door.

Zhi Zhi looked at the Chen family.

--It can be seen that this is a very poor and hardworking family.

All the wooden furniture and door panels are all peeling paint, which looks very dilapidated; but there are handmade cloth stickers on the door, and beautiful handwoven covers on the wooden sofa; the curtains are also dilapidated and damaged, but they have been carefully mended However, it looks neat and clean.

The floor of the house is concrete, but due to the diligent care of the owner, the floor should be washed and mopped every day, and the concrete floor is also kept shiny; It was too bright, and the light emitted by the wall lamp was particularly dim, only five watts by visual inspection.

Come to think of it, when Chen Fang's mother and sister were at home at night, they were reluctant to turn on the lights. Maybe they think that they only need to turn on a five-watt wall lamp.

Everywhere in this family shows poverty, but everywhere shows their maintenance and love for this family.

Zhi Zhi looked at Mrs. Chen and Chen Min again.

Mrs. Chen has white hair, wrinkled face, and an unbelievably thin body, like a long bamboo pole; Chen Min is also thin, and you can see her delicate appearance, but her cheeks are sunken, and her hair is also yellow. At first glance, it looks like the kind of malnourished skinny face.

At this time, because of the bright lights, Chen Fang had already seen clearly the appearance of his mother and sister.

He couldn't bear it any longer, hugged his mother and younger sister, and burst into tears-

Chen Fang cried, "Mom! Mom, I've only been gone for three years, and you're only in your early fifties. Why...is your hair all white? Mom! Did something happen at home?"

Mrs. Chen quickly comforted him, "No! I'm fine!" Chen

Fang didn't believe it at all, and asked his sister crying again, "Minmin! Minmin, why are you so thin? Is it like this? Every time you write to me, you say that everything is fine at home! Then, why is mom's hair all white? Why are you so thin? Of course you promised me when I went to the countryside that you would be fine. If you take care of yourself, you will also take good care of your mother? What's going on? What's going on?"

Chen Min cried heartbreakingly, "Brother! Brother, woooo-why did you come back! You Why did you come back!"

The whole family cried into a ball again.

Zhizhi and her friends looked at each other in blank dismay.

--From Chen Fang's tone, did something really happen to the Chen family? But his mother and sister considered that he was out of town, so they concealed it and kept telling him good news but not bad news?

Zhizhi couldn't help looking at Li Qingyu.

If her guess is right, then Li Qingyu will definitely feel guilty.

Sure enough, Li Qingyu's eyes were red with anxiety, she turned her back and sobbed softly, wiping her tears with the back of her hand.

Chapter 226

Zhi Zhi and her friends sat quietly aside, and when the Chen family of three slowly stopped crying--

Chen Fang calmed down and explained why he came home late.

Mrs. Chen and Chen Min's eyes widened in surprise.

The two hurriedly asked Chen Fang to take off his shirt, and looked at his wound-it was a hideous and terrifying wound that ran directly from the right back to the right front chest, and the wounds on the back and front chest had scabbed over. To the naked eye, the scar on his back is the size of a goose egg, and the scar on his chest is smaller, about the size of a jujube...

The scar on his chest doesn't look too outrageous, it has completely scabbed over; but the scar on his back Because of the large area of ​​the scar, half of the scab fell off, half of the new skin grew out, and the other half was still bloody and bloody, and a yellow ointment was applied on it. When I looked suddenly, it was yellow and red. , I can't tell whether it is ointment or pus and blood.

Moreover, a large piece of flesh near the scab was all blue and purple, and slightly swollen.

It was not the first time that Zhi Zhi saw the wound on Chen Fang's body.

But every time I see it, I still feel shocking!

Mrs. Chen looked at the wound on her son's body in shock, her body went limp, and she passed out directly.

Chen Fang quickly hugged his mother, "Mom? Mom! Mom... don't be nervous, I, am I alright? Mom!"

Chen Min stared at his brother's injury, bit his fist tightly, and panicked. Weeping.

Zhi Zhi was taken aback, and hurriedly brought her friends forward, applied cooling oil on the old lady, unbuttoned the top two buttons of her clothes, pinched the person, found a fan to fan the wind... a

rescue- -

Mrs. Chen slightly opened her eyes, looking at her son with tears in her eyes, she didn't even have the energy to cry.

Chen Min even squatted on the ground, holding his head and crying.

Zhizhi couldn't stand it any longer, and asked Chen Fang in a low voice, "Chen Fang, can we go to the kitchen and pour a cup of hot water for your mother?"

Chen Fang nodded.

Zhizhi and Li Qingyu entered the kitchen of the Chen family.

After Ke turned on the light, Zhi Zhi and Li Qingyu were stunned by the scene in the kitchen.

In the late 1960s, the living area, unit type, and orientation of this kind of tube building are hard to describe in a single word, and the small house of the Chen family is the same.

The kitchen is... about three meters long and two meters wide. It is a very narrow and cramped space.

But in such a small kitchen, there is only a tin stove, and on the stove is a clay pot, and the lid of the pot has a big gap; beside it is a second floor with a broken leg and a bamboo leg. On the wooden shelf, there are three or four bowls that have been cleaned and stacked upside down, and a chopstick tube made of bamboo tube, with a dozen bamboo chopsticks stuck in it.

There was also a dilapidated bamboo basket on the wooden shelf, in which were three or four potatoes, a wilted Chinese cabbage...

and the lower layer of the wooden shelf, neatly piled up with picked branches firewood.

Other than that, nothing.

There is no food storage such as rice bags, rice buckets, etc., there is no oil, salt, sauce and vinegar for normal kitchens, there are no woks, rice cookers, and water boilers; and there are no ordinary households to store boiling water. thermos; not even teacups, cups for drinking water.

Zhizhi and Li Qingyu, you look at me, I look at you...

At this moment, Li Qingyu's heart was full of guilt and sadness, she pursed her mouth, and huge tears fell from her eye sockets.

Zhizhi turned around and went out. Li Qingyu wiped away her tears and hurriedly followed.

Zhizhi walked into the living room, helped Chen Min up, and said softly, "Minmin, doesn't your house...do you boil water?"

Chen Min sobbed, "We...drink water at work.

" Zhi thought for a while, "Look, your mother is not feeling well right now, can you go to the neighbor's house and ask for a glass of boiling water so your mother can drink some hot water?"

Chen Min nodded and went out.

After a while, she came over carefully holding a ceramic cup filled with hot water.

Chen Fang took it, blew the boiling water until it was half hot, and fed it to his mother.

Only then did Mrs. Chen regain her strength, and cried loudly: "What crime did I do! The man died early, and my own body was not up to par... My son almost died, and my daughter... "

Chen Fang looked at Chen Min.

Zhizhi and her friends also looked at Chen Min.

Chen Min cried again with a "wow", turned around and rushed into her room.

Chen Fang hurriedly asked his mother, "Mom, what's wrong with my sister?"

The old lady Chen looked pale and just shook her head.

"Knock, knock-"

Someone knocked on the door.

"Chen Fang? Are you back, Chen Fang? I'm Aunt Zhang next door to you, please open the door!"

Zhizhi looked at Chen Fang with a questioning look.

Chen Fang couldn't move his hands while hugging his mother, and nodded towards Zhi Zhi.

Zhi Zhi just ran over and opened the door, "...Hello, Aunt Zhang!"

As soon as the door opened-

Aunt Zhang called out "Chen Fang" in surprise, and suddenly saw a strange beautiful girl, and couldn't help being startled .

Zhizhi turned sideways and let Aunt Zhang in.

As soon as Aunt Zhang came in, she saw Chen Fang who was half kneeling on the ground, hugging his mother?

"Chen Fang, you're finally back... Oh, Aunt Chen? What's wrong with you, Aunt Chen?" Aunt Zhang hurried over, lifted Mrs. Chen from Chen Fang's arms, carefully helped her onto the wooden sofa, and Advise the old lady, "Now that Chen Fang is back, don't worry too much... Take care of yourself! You, think about it, now that Chen Fang has left the countryside, if you have any good or bad, then Minmin is alone... Won't it be eaten by that jackal without even the skin left?"

The dying old lady Chen finally cried out.

Chen Fang quickly put on his shirt, and asked Aunt Zhang, "Aunt Zhang, what happened to my house? What about me and our furniture? Why, how...my house was not like this before!" Aunt Zhang sighed

, "Chen Fang, don't worry, just now Minmin went to my house to ask for boiling water, saying that you came back...so I came here to tell you about this! This kind of thing, Minmin is a girl Yes, she was embarrassed to say, what about your mother's temper...Chen Fang, the thing is like this."

It turned out that

Chen Fang's father used to be the leader of the First Construction Bureau, but his mother was a rural woman.

When Chen Fang was thirteen years old, when his father went to inspect a project under his administration, unfortunately, a collapse occurred, and his father and several others died in the line of duty.

In order to take care of their orphans and widowed mothers, the work unit gave Chen Fang's mother the job index of Chen Fang's father.

Chen Fang's mother was a typical country woman who could not read a single word. Although he took the place of his deceased husband, he was not qualified for the leadership position, so he did some chores in the staff canteen of the No. 1 Construction Bureau.

The current house of Chen Fang's family applied to the unit when his father was still alive. At that time, due to factors such as Chen Fang's father's professional title, grade, and length of service, the unit gave him a house with three bedrooms and one living room. A family of four lives in a spacious three-bedroom, one-living room, the parents have a master bedroom, and the son and daughter each live in one...

Such a good living environment, let alone a construction bureau, I am afraid there are not many working families in the country. such conditions.

But now, Chen's father has passed away for many years, and Mrs. Chen is an ordinary worker. Chen Fang also recruited workers into the First Construction Bureau before, and the prospect of promotion is still very good. After the policy of educated youth going to the countryside came out, he couldn't bear to watch his seventeen-year-old sister go to the countryside to jump in the queue, so he resolutely let her replace his job, and he went to the countryside to jump in the queue.

So in this big house with three bedrooms and one living room, only Mrs. Chen and Chen Min lived.

As a result, Sun Yihu's family who lived in the tube building next door couldn't see it.

After Chen Fang's father passed away, Sun Yihu spent several years promoted to chief engineer, replacing Chen Fang's father's original position.

But the house he lived in was originally applied to the unit when he was still a technician.

There are many people in his family, and the seven people live in a two-bedroom and one living room with a living area of ​​only about 50 square meters, not to mention how crowded it is.

The seven people are: he and his wife, two sons (a 21-year-old and a 14-year-old) and a daughter (19 years old), his wife (67 years old) and his sister's daughter (19 years old) also live in his house.

Sun Yihu and his wife slept in the small bedroom, and his wife took his daughter and niece to live in the big bedroom, and the two sons built bunk beds in the corner of the living room to sleep.

Sun Yihu applied to the unit again and again, wanting to change to a bigger house to live in.

But the unit really couldn't afford a house...

so the Sun family was very jealous of Chen Fang's house.

Sun Yihu went to the unit leader (Aunt Zhang's husband) angrily, and asked Chen Ting (Chen Fang's father) had been dead for almost ten years, why his wife and children can still live in the "leadership building"? Chen Ting's wife doesn't have any professional titles or ranks at all. If they were really based on professional titles and ranks, Chen Min and her mother should move to the Datong shop in the dormitory! As long as Chen Min and her mother move out, wouldn't he, Sun Yihu, be able to move into that big house with three bedrooms and one living room?

The leader did not agree with Sun Yihu's request, and took out the work agreement signed by the former leader and Chen Ting when the factory was first established. Chen Ting used to be a university teacher in the Department of Civil Engineering. When the First Construction Bureau was first established, there were no professional technicians at all. . The former leader then went to Chen Ting, hoping that he could be transferred to the First Construction Bureau as the chief engineer.

The agreement stipulated that within 20 years, Chen Ting would be responsible for training and training at least 20 engineers for the No. 1 Construction Bureau within 20 years.

Although Chen Ting died in the line of duty, he had worked for the unit for more than ten years before his death, training a total of 23 engineers. At present, these engineers are all working on the project tasks of the First Construction Bureau, and have become the technical backbone of the First Construction Bureau.

Just because of that paper agreement, it is impossible for the leader to drive Chen Min and her daughter out of Tongzilou.

The reason why Sun Yihu was promoted to the chief engineer of Yijian Construction Bureau was because of his seniority. In terms of academic qualifications and practical skills, Sun Yihu is not as good as any of Chen Ting's apprentices, but Chen Ting's apprentices are all too young.

Sun Yihu hated Mrs. Chen and Chen Min even more after being put down by the leader.

He felt that if there was no way to drive away the Chen mother and daughter in an open and honest manner, then he would... force them away. As long as they voluntarily moved out of that house, with his current rank and title, of course they could live in it dignifiedly.

So, almost three years ago, when Chen Fang went to the countryside to jump in the queue, Sun Yihu's family began to target Chen's mother and daughter. No matter how hard the Sun family presses on, the mother and daughter of the Chen family

hold the attitude of "can't afford to provoke them, but can afford to hide".

I don't like it.

The specific conflict between the Chen family and the Sun family took place last winter.

Longcheng, Tasmania is located in the northwest. In this era, every household did not have the conditions to shower.

It's okay in summer, but if you want to take a bath at home in winter, you usually use a bathtub, and then boil several pots of boiling water... pour the boiled water in the front into the bathtub, and wait until the water boiled in the back. The boiling water poured into the bathtub was already half-warm.

Therefore, many units have built their own public bathrooms, which are not open in summer and will be opened in winter.

Yijianju is a typical, ordinary collective unit, and of course there are public bathrooms.

After winter, the unit will issue bath tickets to the employees, and the employees can enter the public bathroom to take a bath with the bath tickets. Of course, in order to control the cost of burning boilers, the unit generally issues two bath tickets to each employee every month.

When most employees go to the public bathroom to take a shower, they also wash their hair.

Last winter, Mrs. Chen did not dare to go to the public bathroom to take a bath because she had a cold. Although it is not cold to take a shower and wash your hair in the bathroom in winter, the distance from the public bathroom to the tube building is not short. If the hair is not dry and the cold wind blows all the way home, the condition will definitely get worse.

So Mrs. Chen's bath ticket was given to Chen Min.

Chen Min originally had two bath tickets a month, plus the two bath tickets given by her mother, she can go to the public bathroom to wash her hair and take a bath every week.

This aroused the dissatisfaction of the Sun family.

Especially Sun Yihu's daughter Sun Huizhu, and her cousin Tian Cuiying.

There are many Sun family members, and Sun Huizhu's younger brother has no job so he doesn't have a bath ticket. Mrs. Sun and Tian Cuiying are outsiders, and they don't even have a bath ticket... It took two months for the whole

family to save enough bath tickets for everyone in the family. , planning to take a bath in the public bathroom on New Year's Eve.

As a result, on New Year's Eve, many people had the same idea, and everyone lined up at the entrance of the public bathroom.

On that day, Aunt Zhang and Chen Min also carried a tin bucket with a change of clothes, soap and shampoo, and planned to go to the public bathroom to take a bath, and they happened to be in front of the Sun family's women.

Sun Huizhu and Chen Min have been good friends and classmates since they were young, but because the two families are fighting for a house, they are now in the same situation. It's just that Chen Min's elder brother went to the countryside, and Sun Huizhu's father and brother are all there, so Chen Min is usually weaker, and Sun Huizhu is stronger.

Someone greeted Chen Min and said with a smile: "Chen Min, I see that you often come to the public bathroom to take a bath. Your family's bath ticket is so rich!"

Chen Min explained a few words.

Then it was Aunt Zhang's turn to check the ticket. Aunt Zhang gave the bath ticket to the staff and walked into the bathroom one step ahead.

Ordinarily, Chen Min was in the row behind Aunt Zhang, but Chen Min didn't come in for a long time...

So Aunt Zhang ran to the door to check again, only to find that

Chen Min had quarreled with Sun Huizhu's cousin Tian Cuiying.

The reason is: the bath ticket in Tian Cuiying's hand looked very old, the staff looked at it carefully, and muttered that it seemed to be a waste ticket (that is, it had been used before)... just at this

time , Chen Min finished checking the ticket and was about to enter the bathroom. Sun Huizhu noticed with sharp eyes that Chen Min still had an unused bath ticket in his hand!

So Sun Huizhu stopped Chen Min, "Hey Chen Min, you and my cousin can exchange a bath ticket!"

Chen Min refused, ignored Sun Huizhu, and continued to walk into the bathroom. Sun Huizhu was in a hurry, stepped forward and grabbed Chen Min, and began to curse, "Why are you so arrogant? Are all the good things in the world going after you? The bath ticket in your hand is a bath ticket, and my cousin's bath ticket is also a bath ticket." Why can't I exchange the ticket with you?"

"I want to exchange it with her!" Chen Min replied without showing any weakness.

Then the two started arguing at the bathroom door.

At this time, Tian Cuiying forcibly threw the bath ticket to the staff and broke into the public bathroom...

Chen Min was also pulled aside by Aunt Zhang.

Seeing that her cousin had already entered the bathroom, Sun Huizhu stopped pestering Chen Min.

When Aunt Zhang, Chen Min and Sun Huizhu walked into the bathroom, they realized that all the shower heads had been occupied. Tian Cuiying grabbed the last vacant seat, and proudly called Sun Huizhu over, enthusiastically expressing that she and Sun Huizhu could share the same shower head.

Saying that, the pair of cousins ​​proudly showed off in front of Chen Min.

Chen Min and Aunt Zhang had no choice but to stand aside and wait.

result--

For some reason, Tian Cuiying suddenly screamed!

Everyone was frightened, and when they came over to take a look, they realized that...on the switch of the shower head occupied by Tian Cuiying, there was a sign saying "The pressure regulator is broken, please do not use this shower head"!

But Tian Cuiying is illiterate.

So the water sprayed from the shower head is boiling water!

Of course, the hot water flows from the boiler room to the bathroom along the water pipes, and part of the heat has been dissipated in the middle, but Tian Cuiying is ready to wash her hair and take a bath except for her clothes... Pouring hot water on

Tian Cuiying's head and body is probably 80% hot. In an instant, her scalp and the skin on her body were burned red.

Everyone urgently helped her put on clothes and sent her to the hospital...

What everyone couldn't figure out was that two days later, on the second day of the Lunar New Year, Mrs. Sun brought the women of the Sun family to the door Come on, let's beat the Chen family without saying a word!

Then Mrs. Sun rolled around in front of Chen's house, howling and cursing.

The reason is: when Tian Cuiying queued up to enter the bathroom, she was originally behind Chen Min. Chen Min knew that the faucet was broken, so he deliberately dawdled and gave Tian Cuiying the opportunity to occupy the seat. Tian Cuiying, who didn't know it, was fooled by Chen Min's little cousin. As a result, she was burnt now, and she was lying in the hospital without knowing how much medical expenses would be spent!

Mrs. Sun not only asked Chen's mother and daughter to compensate Tian Cuiying's medical expenses, but also said that Tian Cuiying would not be able to marry after her disfigurement, and insisted that Chen's mother and daughter pay Tian Cuiying 500 yuan as compensation. In addition, the mother and daughter of the Chen family must move out of the house...

Since then, the Sun family has bullied Chen's mother and daughter intensified. People with a discerning eye can see that the Sun family is using Tian Cuiying's excuse to force Chen's mother and daughter out of the house...

and recently, the Sun family wants to One trick was to force the marriage-they said that if the Chen family couldn't pay compensation, they would let Chen Min marry Sun Yihu's eldest son, Sun Huijun, and the same was true.

Hearing this, not to mention Chen Fang's eyes turned red with anger, even Zhizhi and his friends were also pissed off.

--Oh, what a joke! The Sun family can't get rid of Chen's mother and daughter, so they want Chen Min to marry Sun Huimin? Doesn't this house still fall into the hands of the Sun family?

Chen Fang asked bitterly: "Aunt Zhang, this matter...does the unit not care about it?"

Aunt Zhang quickly explained, "Oh, Chen Fang, how could we not care about it? In fact, Tian Cuiying's matter was resolved by the unit at the beginning of the year That's it! First of all, Tian Cuiying is not a direct family member of the employees of this unit, she is not eligible to enjoy the benefits of the unit, and went to the public bathroom to take a bath. Second, she did not have a bath ticket at all, and she used a bath ticket that someone else had already used..."

"Thirdly, a warning sign has been hung in the bathroom. She was illiterate and wanted to grab the shower head with others, so she was burned. The unit paid her half out of humanitarian spirit. The other half was withheld from the salary of Sun Yihu and his wife for a total of 12 months, and each of them was deducted 2 yuan a month..."

"Then we also held a review meeting, emphasizing that in the future, no matter whether it is a canteen, a meal ticket, or a bath ticket in a public bathroom, non-immediate family members of the unit cannot use it! Sun Yihu also read his review book at the meeting, and he himself Those who agree with this result..." "

The problem is, now the Sun family says that Sun Huijun and Chen Min are in a relationship and have a relationship...then it's not easy for the unit to ask about such things! It can only be that the Sun family comes to the door When they came to make trouble for your mother and Chen Min, we saw it and stopped it. So they also specially pick when we are not around to make trouble!" Aunt Zhang explained.

The old lady Chen has also slowly recovered, and said to Chen Fang with tears in her eyes: "Son, actually I... oh! You haven't come back, I, I don't know what you think about this house... If I write a letter to let you know, I'm afraid that you won't be able to work with peace of mind there. So I don't let Minmin tell you about this, and we stay in this room all the time and don't want to leave because...in case you don't Agree to give this house to them..."

Chen Fang said angrily: "Why should we give them our house!"

Mrs. Chen cried and said: "What they said is right...we have a small family and still live in such a big house... ..."

"My dad paid for it with his life!" Chen Fang said angrily, "If my dad didn't come to the unit and he was still teaching at the university, how could he go to the grassroots and the front line of the project? How could he... give it away?" Life?"

Mrs. Chen has a weak personality, otherwise she wouldn't be bullied like this by the Sun family. However, even if she was weak and bully, she was afraid that she would not be able to keep the house when her son was away, so she gritted her teeth and resisted.

Now that her son is finally back, Mrs. Chen breathed a sigh of relief and cried, "But we also... don't live happily in such a house, so we might as well give it to them. Let's change it to a smaller one, so that no one will hold grudges and live in peace of mind." Is life not good? My son, you don't know, but Minmin, she was forced... to seek death several times!"

Chen Fang was startled.

Chen Min's weak cry came from the back room, "Brother! Brother... If it wasn't for our mother, I don't want to live anymore!"

Chen Fang clenched his fists with hatred, and his eyes were red.

Zhizhi sighed.

Li Qingyu gently tugged at the corner of Zhizhi's clothes, and then said in a voice as soft as a mosquito gnat: "Zhizhi, I, I have something to tell you..."!

Chapter 227

Aunt Zhang suddenly turned her head to look at Zhizhi and the others.

She showed a curious expression, and asked Chen Fang, "Chen Fang, who are they?"

Chen Fang briefly introduced Zhizhi and the others, only saying that he was injured on the way (not that he was injured to save Li Qingyu) Injury), Zhizhi and the others are kind people, escorting him all the way home.

Aunt Zhang put her hands together hurriedly, and said to Zhizhi: "Oh, thank you for bringing Chen Fangping back safely... Otherwise, look at the old and young in his family! In case something happens to him, his mother and his sister will not It's going to be miserable!"

Li Qingyu bit her lip and said nothing.

Zhi Zhi didn't expect that Chen Fang would introduce her and the friends from Seagull Island to others in this way, so she could only say: "We are all brothers and sisters of the proletariat, and it is necessary to help each other." Chen Fang said: "Aunt Zhang, thank you for

today You tell me this, it's getting late, I... won't delay your rest, I'll come over and thank you tomorrow when I'm free." "Hey!

This distant relative is not as good as a close neighbor, your mother and sister usually help us Home! Alright, alright, I won't delay you until you come back, you can talk to your mother well, and go to bed early!" Saying that, Aunt Zhang left.

Chen Fang first went to see his younger sister Chen Min's room, and said a few words to her...

Chen Min immediately wiped away her tears, got up and hurriedly tidied up the room next door-my brother had been away for too long, and the bedding was put away early in the morning. However, she originally thought that her brother would come back in July, so she also dried his quilt and washed his bed sheets and quilt covers. At this moment, my brother wants to keep guests at home for the night, all he needs to do is open the bedding. The room was clean and tidy, and she cleaned it every day.

After his sister cleaned up the room next door, Chen Fang said to Zhizhi: "Zhizhi, I'm sorry to show you a joke. It's getting late...Well, Shuhua and Rongye will sleep in that room with me, you and Qing Yu can just squeeze with my sister, okay?"

Zhizhi nodded.

She could see that Chen Fang probably wanted to have a private talk with his mother and sister. So Zhizhi and his friends, led by Chen Min, went to the bathroom in turn to wash up briefly, and then entered Chen Fang's and Chen Min's rooms respectively.

The Chen brothers and sisters entered the mother's room, and the mother and son went to talk in a low voice.

Zhizhi and Li Qingyu were lying on the bed side by side.

Li Qingyu said in a low voice: "Zhizhi, tell me... is it because he saved me and delayed my return home... so almost ruined his family... his family was ruined?" "I, I really deserve to die!" Li

Qingyu The voice choked up, "Zhi Zhi, I, I... Tell me, is there any way I can make up for him?"

Zhi Zhi said softly: "This is his life, unless you are willing to take the initiative to participate, otherwise you can't change it." Any status quo."

Li Qingyu sobbed softly.

After a while, Li Qingyu asked softly: "Actively participate...that is, just..."

Zhizhi couldn't see it, and said: "Qingyu, I won't talk about your subjective intentions, let's talk about it for a while. Let's talk about objective conditions... You are an educated youth from Seagull Island, your file is in the Nanling Educated Youth Office, Chen Fang is an educated youth from Qingjiaba... You two are separated by mountains and rivers, even if you are willing to marry him, you two are also a couple in a different place , you have no way to go to Qingjiaba, and it is impossible for him to come to Seagull Island. It is even more impossible for you and him to stay here in Long County! So since you are married to him, you cannot have any real relationship with his mother and sister Help from God!"

"Besides, even if you overcome all difficulties and marry Chen Fang, what can you do for him? Neither his mother nor his sister can deal with the Sun family, do you have it? Even if you can deal with the Sun family , Could it be...you are thinking of marrying him just to deal with the Sun family?"

"Qingyu, marriage is a lifelong event, you must think it through clearly. It is necessary to repay gratitude, but you can't spend your whole life on it... If marriage is not based on the premise of your love and mutual love, you must It will be painful for a lifetime...and he will also be miserable for the rest of his life because of your pain." Zhizhi said.

After a while, Li Qingyu cried and said: "Actually, he, he has already confessed to me. But I really just regard him as... a savior. Zhi Zhi, I don't have any feelings for him, but he is like this now, and I feel so sad." It's hard, I want to help him, but I don't know what to do..." "Don't

worry, Chen Fang is going to discuss this matter with his mother and sister now... I see, his sister's character is It's quite soft, but he's not someone who can be rubbed and flattened, let's see tomorrow, if he needs help, we will find a way to help him." Zhi Zhi said.

Li Qingyu said in a low voice: "Zhi Zhi, I, I don't know how to thank you."

Zhi Zhi smiled, "Go to sleep! Rest early and recover your strength early."

She was extremely tired, He fell asleep almost as soon as he closed his eyes, and he didn't even know when Chen Min would return to the room.

The next morning, Chen Min got up early...

Zhi Zhi was startled, and also got up.

Chen Min was a little embarrassed, and asked Zhi Zhi, "Did I wake you up?"

Zhi Zhi took out her watch from under her pillow and glanced at it-it was half past six in the morning.

She shook her head, "We usually get up at this time."

Chen Min said while changing clothes, "Our unit goes to work at 8 o'clock, but I have to get up earlier to make some Chinese medicine for my mother..."

Zhizhi and Li Qingyu Also got up.

After everyone took turns to wash up, Chen Min began to worry about breakfast-this house is truly barren, and now that my brother has brought back so many guests, what are they going to eat?

Chen Fang also saw it.

Fortunately, Zhizhi and the others entered the house with milk powder, malted milk essence and white rabbit toffee yesterday.

So Chen Fang said to his sister: "Yesterday, Zhizhi and the others brought two packs of white rabbit milk candy, you take one pack and put it in the canteen, and exchange it for money and then go to the cafeteria to buy breakfast." Chen Min immediately said "hey

" With a cry, he found a cloth bag, packed a pack of white rabbit toffee in the cloth bag, and hurried out the door.

Half an hour later, Chen Min came back with twenty white flour steamed buns.

The white flour steamed buns were dry and hard, tasteless and hard to swallow.

Zhi Zhi asked Li Qingyu to take out the opened bag of milk powder and soft white sugar, and wanted to make a cup of sweet milk for each of them.

The embarrassing thing is that the Chen family only has one earthen pot for cooking Chinese medicine, not even a pot for boiling water or a thermos!

Chen Min had no choice but to go to the next door to find Aunt Zhang to borrow two thermos bottles filled with boiling water...

Next, Chen Min encountered another problem - there are not so many cups at home! Even if you take out all the bowls, it's still not enough...

However, Zhizhi has already asked the friends to take out their tin lunch boxes.

This is an era when tuberculosis and hepatitis are rampant.

Whenever Zhi Zhi wanted to go out, even if it was only for half a day, she would bring her small cup and tin lunch box with her. And this time when she decided to lead everyone to go out to find Li Qingyu, what she has been repeatedly emphasizing is: you must pay attention to hygiene when eating and drinking outside.

Therefore, even if the educated youths did not bring a small enamel cup for drinking water like Zhi Zhi, they at least carried their own tin lunch box and spoon with them.

Chen Min blushed watching the educated youths take out their lunch boxes and put them in a row on the small table. Li Qingyu also went to the kitchen to bring three clean bowls; Tao Rongye poured boiling water after taking milk powder and soft white sugar.

For a moment, the spacious room was filled with a rich milk fragrance.

This made Mrs. Chen and Chen Min a little bit uncontrollable, and they licked their lips unconsciously.

Looking at the emaciated mother and sister, Chen Fang felt sad and called everyone to have breakfast quickly.

Dry and rough white flour steamed buns, dipped in sweet and rich hot milk...it becomes soft and sweet, delicious.

Zhizhi and Li Qingyu have never eaten much, and they are already full after barely eating a steamed bun the size of a fist. The two of them naturally wanted to pass the steamed buns they couldn't eat to Tao Rongye and Shen Shuhua, but they suddenly saw Mrs. Chen and Chen Min devouring them...

Zhi Zhi wanted to pass the steamed buns to Tao Rongye, but Turned a corner on the way and put it in front of Mrs. Chen, "Mother Chen, I'm full. I can't eat this steamed bun. Can I give it to you?" Li Qingyu

also handed the steamed bun she couldn't eat to Chen Min. .

Mrs. Chen and Chen Min were a little at a loss.

Chen Fang sighed, "Mom, Minmin, take it, Zhizhi and Qingyu have always had a small appetite."

Chen's mother and daughter each thanked each other, took the steamed buns handed over by Zhizhi and Li Qingyu, and It was a burst of devouring...

After breakfast, Zhi Zhi said to Chen Fang: "Chen Fang, do you have any scenic spots in Long County?"

Chen Fang was stunned.

In fact, he was also extremely conflicted.

He originally hoped to introduce Li Qingyu to his mother and sister... But now that the family is like this, he has no face and no intention to introduce Li Qingyu to his mother and sister.

He also knew that Zhizhi and the others had been very anxious to go back...

so he was already mentally prepared that Zhizhi and the others might propose to leave Long County today and set off for Seagull Island.

Unexpectedly, Zhizhi actually asked him, what scenic spots are there in Long County?

This proves that Zhizhi and the others...at least for today, will not leave.

Chen Fang was very grateful.

But after thinking about it, he was a little embarrassed, and said, "It seems...Long County doesn't have any scenic spots."

Zhi Zhi then smiled and said, "Where is the most popular place in Nalong County?"

"The train station."

Zhi Zhi asked again Ask, "Apart from the train station? For example, is there a larger factory or unit? If there are many people, the neighborhood must be lively, right?" Chen Fang immediately said: "The

largest unit in Long County is No. 1 Wool Spinning Co., Ltd. The factory is on the side of Renmin Road. By the way, this factory also produces the kind of wool for knitting sweaters. You can go and have a look. If you are lucky, you may encounter a factory that deals with defective wool, which is cheap and affordable."

Zhi Zhi's eyes lit up, "Okay, let's go for a stroll and come back at noon! By the way, we will bring some rice and vegetables back at noon, you wait for us to have lunch together!" Chen Fang choked

.

A penny beats a hero.

He has no money now, and he needs to deal with the affairs of the Sun family...

Chen Fang closed his eyes, gritted his teeth and nodded, "Yeah!"

Zhizhi greeted Mrs. Chen and Chen Min with a smile, and led the friends away The Chen family.

Zhi Zhi asked people all the way and found the No. 1 Woolen Mill.

This is indeed a very large collective unit, and the family compound is divided into the first courtyard, the second courtyard and the third courtyard...

Today is a working day, and there is a lot of people on Renmin Road, either the elderly or children.

Zhizhi said to her friends: "There are so many people here, there must be a black market... Let's look separately, Rong Ye and I are in charge of the side of the road; Qingyu and Shuhua are in charge of the other side of the road... ...Let's come back here in half an hour and see where their black market is hiding."

The friends nodded and separated.

Zhizhi and Tao Rongye quickly walked along the road to the end, and then searched alley by alley...

However, she and Tao Rongzhi did not find the black market.

Half an hour later, the four met. Li Shen and Bie Tao took the two to the black market across the road.

The black market near this super large community is located deep in a very remote alley, very lively, and sells everything.

What Zhi Zhi cares most about is food, meat, eggs and vegetables.

It may be because there are so many people living nearby, and there are also many hawkers buying and selling food.

Zhizhi asked from stall to stall, and finally chose a peddler with a relatively reasonable price. He bought a hundred catties of rice from him and asked him to divide it into four bags. Then he went to other vendors to buy poles, ropes, etc. to carry the grain. Then, Zhizhi bought another 30 eggs, a large bag of all kinds of vegetable seeds, weighed two catties of pork and made a catty of pork offal, as well as a frying pan, a tin pot with two ears, a A crooked jug for boiling water and two thermos bottles for boiling water.

After shopping, Zhizhi took her friends back to the family compound of the First Construction Bureau.

They walked directly towards the tube building where Chen Fang's family was located.

Before I reached the Tongzilou, I saw a lot of people gathered downstairs, and there seemed to be faint voices of scolding?

The educated youths looked at each other in blank dismay.

--As soon as Chen Fang came back, there was such a commotion in this tube building, it was hard not to remind people... Could it be that the Sun family is looking for trouble again?

Zhizhi's brain was spinning quickly, and she lowered her voice and told her friends: "If the Sun family really comes to make trouble, everyone should pay attention to me and cooperate with me, okay?

" Knowing Zhi Zhi's plan, and with so many people nearby, it is impossible for Zhi Zhi to plan something in public. But the tacit understanding cultivated for a long time still made them nod.

Zhi Zhi walked into the tube building first, carrying a pannier on her back.

The stairs in the tube were also full of spectators...

Zhizhi asked everyone to make way, step aside, while her friends followed closely behind her.

Almost as soon as she entered the tube building, Zhi Zhi heard crying, cursing and screaming-

"...I tell you Chen Fang, Chen Min can't marry anyone except me! If you don't believe me, go out and ask, who doesn't know Your sister is already a broken shoe!"

Chen Min cried, "Sun Huijun, you are talking nonsense!"

Mrs. Chen screamed, "You are ruining my daughter's reputation like this, I, I will fight with you!"

Chen Fang lowered his voice, "Mom! Calm down-"

Zhizhi squeezed away the crowd who were blocking the corridor with their necks up and their heads up, and shouted loudly: "Cousin! Cousin Chen Fang! I'm Zhizhi !"

Suddenly, the whole building fell silent.

Chen Fang heard Zhi Zhi's voice, but he didn't expect Zhi Zhi to claim to be his cousin.

While talking, Zhizhi led the friends up the stairs, and said cheerfully, "Cousin Chen Fang, let me tell you some good news! Qingyu is about to get engaged! We came here to announce the good news I want to treat you to a wedding wine..."

Li Qingyu, who was following Zhi Zhi, was taken aback.

But then she remembered Zhizhi's explanation when she was downstairs...

Li Qingyu bit her lower lip and said nothing.

Chen Fang was also stunned.

He stared blankly at the stairs, and saw that Zhizhi and the others were carrying a lot of things on their backs, carrying heavy things... It looked like food and the like, and they were walking towards the third floor excitedly.

Zhi Zhi has a beautiful appearance and a slender figure, everyone's attention is on her.

And Zhizhi kept an innocent and pure smile on her face, until she turned the corner of the stairs and saw... -

Mrs. Chen and a strange old lady (presumably Sun Yihu's wife) were fighting together .

--Chen Min knelt beside her with disheveled hair, crying almost to death.

--The tall and thin Chen Fang was confronting a fat man who was about 1.6 meters tall and weighed 160 jins (guess this person should be Sun Huijun), and the two looked unhappy.

--At the door of Chen's house, there was a middle-aged woman (presumably Sun Yihu's wife) and a young girl (presumably Sun Huizhu).

The scene was tense and chaotic.

Zhi Zhi stepped forward angrily, stomped her feet and cursed: "Hey, who are you all, why are you doing this to my aunt and my cousin?" After saying that, Zhi Zhi raised her leg as she stepped forward, intending to kick Mrs. Sun.

This time it was the Sun family's turn to be dumbfounded.

--Their family has always been used to domineering, how can they be willing to suffer this?

Sun Huijun, who was fat into a ball, rushed towards Zhizhi.

Zhizhi is just pretending, no matter how arrogant Mrs. Sun is, she can't really do it.

She was waiting for Sun Huijun!

Zhizhi was standing at the top of the stairs. Sun Huijun was standing at the door of Chen's house, and it would take some distance to reach the top of the stairs. As soon as Zhizhi saw Sun Huijun rushing over...she immediately untied the pannier she was carrying behind her back, and put the pannier aside, after all, there were eggs in it, right?

Then Zhi Zhi sat on the ground and began to cry, "Woo, you urbanites bully us country folks! Sun Huijun bullied country girls in public because he is the son of the leader of the First Construction Bureau! Woo... this makes me How do you live!"

Everyone onlookers were stunned.

But at this time, Sun Huijun hadn't even had time to attack Zhizhi.

Standing in front of Zhi Zhi, he didn't know what to do for a while.

Zhi Zhi cried out "Rong Ye"...

Tao Rongye immediately put down his burden and walked over, "Zhi Zhi?"

Zhi Zhi cried out in a mournful cry as if parting from life and death, "Rong Ye! Rong Ye, are you okay? Come on... Wuwu Sun Huijun, you are too bad! How could you do this? You injured Rong Ye too! My God! Is this how you bully the people who built the bureau?" Tao Rongye immediately followed suit... lying on the

bed on the ground.

He is tall, and Mrs. Sun and Mrs. Chen are also half paralyzed on the ground, so that Tao Rongye's feet stretched to Mrs. Sun... Tao Rongye shook his feet,

motioning Mrs. Sun to come over .

Granny Sun withdrew her feet foolishly.

Only then did Tao Rongye's long legs straighten, and then he closed his eyes peacefully.

Zhizhi turned her head and screamed at Li Qingyu, "My God, Qingyu, come and see, Sun Huijun beat Rong Ye unconscious! What should I do? Huh--"

Li Qingyu was stunned for a moment before she realized, and hurriedly Then she burst into tears, "Oh my God! How can there be such an unreasonable person? I, we have no enmity with Sun Huijun. Why is Sun Huijun being-the crowd-killing-people!" Her last few

words The words were yelled out with all the strength in his body.

Zhi Zhi cried, then turned her head and said to Shen Shuhua: "Shuhua, you must not come here... Sun Huijun is red-eyed for killing people, you have to be careful that he kills innocent people indiscriminately. !"

Shen Shuhua understood.

He put down his burden and yelled in panic, "Help! Run-Sun Huijun killed someone..." As he spoke, he quickly pushed aside the crowd and ran downstairs desperately.

Zhi Zhi whispered to Chen's mother and Chen Min again: "Aunt, cousin, is Rong Ye okay..." Then she cried loudly, "Rong Ye! Rong Ye! What's wrong with you..."

Chen's mother and Chen Min were stunned for a while, and suddenly Fu Ling's heart came, and she also screamed and howled, "My God! Sun Huijun killed someone..." Actually, the

truth of the incident is only standing on the third floor, and the third floor. The people on the stairs saw it. People below the corner of the stairs on the third floor cannot see the situation on the third floor, but they can hear the movement.

So people in the whole building could hear the women screaming and crying that Sun Huijun had killed someone...

Plus Shen Shuhua took the lead and ran down from the upstairs...

Everyone panicked and hurriedly He rushed downstairs, ran wildly for his life, and told others,

"Run! Sun Huijun is crazy!"

"What?"

"Sun Huijun killed someone!"

"Ah? Can't it?"

"Why not? Sun Huijun didn't make sense!"

"Who did he kill?"

"It seems... killed Chen Fang's cousin!" "

I Go, he killed a girl?"

For a moment, everyone panicked.

And until the people in the Tongzilou ran away, only the Chen and Sun families were left--

Sun Huijun finally came to his senses and yelled at Zhi Zhi, "You little cousin! What nonsense are you talking..." He was so angry that he wanted to pinch this little beauty's slender neck!

Unexpectedly, he just took a step closer to Zhi Zhi -

Tao Rongye, who was lying on the ground very peacefully, suddenly kicked Sun Huijun!

Don't look at Sun Huijun as round as a ball, but he doesn't have any muscles on his body. And Tao Rongye used all his strength because he saw that Sun Huijun was so fat.

But Tao Rongye has been doing heavy physical work on Seagull Island for the past year. Although he is not as good as his uncles and the others, he can still run fast with a brick weighing two hundred catties... But he kicked with all his strength, and Sun Huijun's whole body They all flew up, and continued to dive forward after passing Zhizhi, and finally fell heavily on the ground with their chins first touching the ground.

The moment he landed on the ground, everyone clearly heard a dull and loud "bang" hitting the concrete building.

Sun Huijun maintained the posture of landing and did not move.

After Tao Rongye finished kicking, he immediately continued to lie flat on the ground, closed his eyes again, and his expression was very peaceful.

The Sun family was stunned.

After a long while, Mrs. Sun was the first to come back to her senses. With a cry, she crawled quickly towards her eldest grandson, crying, "My heart! My eldest grandson...how are you doing?" Already?"

Grandmother and Sun Huizhu also came back to their senses, and hurried over, " Son

! My son... Hui Jun! How are you doing? " , hands on hips, pointing at the Sun family and yelling, "Get out! Get out-" The women of the Sun family stared at Zhi Zhi with hatred. Zhizhi sneered, "Why don't you hurry up and take this dead fat pig away? Huh, if you don't leave, I'll... scald you to death with boiling water!" As she spoke, she pretended to pick up the bottle that had just been bought. Open the empty water bottle, and make a gesture to unscrew the lid. The girls of the Sun family are used to being rude, and this is the first time they saw a rascal who was even more shameless than them. Seeing Zhizhi posing as if she wanted to splash boiling water... Immediately, she remembered Tian Cuiying's ugly appearance after being disfigured by boiling water. Qiqi screamed in fright! It may be because of their strong desire to survive that the three of them worked together to lift the obese Sun Huijun... Then they ran downstairs and ran away. In the empty tube building, only the Chen family and Zhizhi were left. Zhi Zhi smiled and said, "Rong Ye, get up quickly! Just move the things into Chen Fang's house...Qingyu, go downstairs and call Shuhua back! Chen Fang, Minmin, we have to cook quickly The police will be here in a while." Tao Rongye got up and went to pack the food and sundries that everyone bought today. Li Qingyu glanced at Chen Fang, then hurried downstairs to find Shen Shuhua. Chen Fang's eyes followed Li Qingyu all the time, until Li Qingyu walked down the stairs, he sighed sadly. At this moment, Chen Min nervously approached Zhi Zhi, and asked anxiously: "Zhi Zhi, didn't Sun Huijun fall to his death just now?" "Don't worry, it won't!" Zhi Zhi said. Chen's mother also asked worriedly: "Zhi Zhi, just now you said... the police will come? Well, the police came... What will happen? Will... arrest Rongye?"

Tao Rongye said while moving the grain into the house, "No! Didn't you see it just now? The three girls of the Sun family couldn't move Sun Huijun at all, and Sun Huijun left by himself... It's just that he was afraid that we would find out. So he pretended on purpose... In fact, he ran faster than those three girls just now."

Soon, Li Qingyu and Shen Shuhua also came up.

Everyone entered Chen's house and closed the door. Zhi Zhi, Tao Rongye, and Chen Min went into the kitchen and took the time to wash pots, wash rice, cook rice, and steam meat...

Li Qingyu took a deep breath-

she summoned up the courage to walk to the balcony of Chen's house, and poked her head out , tilted his head and said to Chen Fang who was sitting on the sofa in the living room, "Chen Fang, you, you... can you come here for a while?"

Chen Fang looked at her blankly.

Shen Shuhua and Chen's mother looked at Chen Fang and then at Li Qingyu.

After a while, Chen Fang stood up and slowly went to the balcony.

Li Qingyu looked up at Chen Fang, and said seriously: "Chen Fang, I made Zhizhi say that."

Chen Fang closed his eyes.

"Chen Fang, I want to thank you for saving my life, so... I hope that we are the best, best friends, brothers and sisters of the proletariat! Although we will be far apart from each other in the future, time and space will not stop our friendship! "

Chen Fang! Let's cheer up. I, I... I seriously want to, on behalf of Seagull Island, to challenge you! We, Seagull Island, want to compare with your Qingjiaba! You control the water, Let's plant trees, ten years later I will go to Qingjiaba and you come to Seagull Island, let's take a good look and compare to see who is better than who!"

Then, Li Qingyu asked him in a low voice, "Chen Fang, how about you?" Okay?"

Chen Fang was extremely sad.

He looked at Li Qingyu with red eyes, and there was strong reluctance in his eyes.

Li Qingyu lowered her head under his scorching gaze.

But soon, she raised her head again, looked into his eyes seriously, and asked again, "Chen Fang, are you okay?"

After a long time, Chen Fang sighed as if he was sobbing, and said in a low voice, "Okay."

Li Qingyu smiled.

Zhizhi yelled in the kitchen, "Dinner is ready!"

Today's lunch was rushed, because Zhizhi didn't know when the police would come. But this matter is so big, even if the police don't come to the door, people from the security department of Yijian Bureau will definitely come to ask.

So you must rush for time!

The food must be ready before the people from the police and security department come to the door.

Lunch is simple: a large pot of steamed rice, with thinly sliced ​​pork belly on top of the rice. In order to remove the fishy smell, the pork belly is mixed with minced ginger and salt. By the time the rice is steamed, the pork belly has also been steamed until soft and plump. Then mix a lot of minced garlic with minced salt and soy sauce, set up an oil pan, pour hot oil into the dipping sauce... don't waste the oil in the oil pan, and fry two Chinese cabbage.

Pour the steamed pork belly into the minced garlic sauce and mix well. This is the hot version of the white pork with garlic paste. It is first-class when served as a meal. The light Chinese cabbage can fully relieve the greasy... This is a simple meal, and it is also a meal Very tasty meals.

During the meal, Chen Min was silent for a long time, and suddenly realized like enlightenment, "Zhi Zhi, to deal with people like the Sun family, do you need to learn from the barbarians to control the barbarians?" Zhi Zhi smiled, "Yes

, This is called...walking the way of others, leaving others nowhere to go!"

Chen Min nodded silently, "I thought about it carefully, after the Sun family suffered a loss from us today, they should not mess with us again for a long time We're here..."

Chen's mother was very worried, "If the police really come to the door, what should I, we do?"

Zhizhi said: "Mother Chen, it's the police who came to the door, you don't have to worry, we will Just tell me exactly how the Sun family bullies people..."

Chen's mother was still uneasy, "but-"

Chen Fang frowned and said, "Mom, I'm not at home, the police are here Don't say anything, I'll take care of it."

Mother Chen could only nod.

What everyone didn't expect was that the police did come after hearing the news.

But before the police came to the Chen family-

many family members of the First Construction Bureau who had been bullied by the Sun family stopped the police and insisted on reporting the situation to the police!

It turned out that many people had been bullied by the Sun family, and everyone was filled with righteous indignation! They also rumored that Sun Huijun "killed someone"... Everyone didn't dare to speak up before because they were afraid of Sun Yihu. Now that Sun Huijun "kills someone", even if Sun Yihu can cover the sky with one hand in his work unit, even if he is such a big murder, he, a small construction engineer, can still influence the judiciary!

Then why don't you take this opportunity to explain the grievances you have suffered to the police, and see if you can take advantage of the police's investigation to seek some justice for your past grievances.

So, everyone lined up and cried to the police...

It just so happened that Sun Yihu heard that something had happened when he came back from work at noon. He ran over to take a look, hey, those soldiers and crab generals who were dissatisfied with him before are actually complaining to the police about him?

Sun Yihu is also used to being arrogant, and directly went up and pointed at the noses of the employees of the unit and cursed... Because his attitude was too strong, this scene fell in the eyes of the police, and it fell within the scope of public security provocation. On the ground, put on the silver bracelet and send him to the police station!

So Chen Fang, Zhi Zhi and the others waited at home, but they never got to the police.

Finally, they went directly to the police station to ask.

When I arrived at the police station, I found out that it turned out that the employees of the unit who came to the police station to sue Sun Yihu had already lined up at the police station?

Chen Fang also went to line up and waited until night before it was the police's turn to record statements for him and Zhizhi.

Coming out of the police station, Zhizhi looked at her watch, and saw that it was exactly 8 o'clock in the evening.

Zhizhi smiled and said: "Chen Fang, to tell you the truth...we have been out for many days, and now that you have returned home safely, this troublesome matter at home...should be almost resolved. So we... Now go back to your house to get the luggage, and we will go to the train station, I remember that there is a train that leaves for the provincial capital at 10:30."

Chen Fang didn't speak, he looked at Li Qingyu.

In the end he nodded and said in a low voice: "Zhizhi, thank you! You really... have helped me so much, I, I don't know how to repay you. So... I can only wish you All people... all wish come true."

Zhi Zhi followed Chen Fang back home and took their luggage to leave.

Chen Fang wanted to send Zhizhi and the others to the train station, but Zhizhi declined, "Chen Fang, don't send us off, your health is not fully recovered yet, you need to rest more...Chen Fang, I put two Ten yuan. I know you will definitely not accept this money, but you still need to go to the hospital for a reexamination and prescribe some medicine..." As he spoke, Zhi Zhi waved at Chen Fang, "Goodbye Chen Fang

! Please take care of yourself!"

With red eyes, Chen Fang also waved to Zhizhi and the others, "Then you...be careful on the road, I, I won't see you off!" Otherwise, the reluctance in my heart will be stronger if I look at Qingyu more.

He avoided Li Qingyu's sight as much as possible, and he was unwilling to say goodbye to her.

So he kept suppressing his sadness forcibly, and looked at Zhi Zhi with a smile, until Zhi Zhi and her little friends drifted away in the night...

Chen Fang then quietly looked at Li Qingyu's back.

He couldn't bear it anymore, and wept bitterly like a child.

Chapter 228

Zhizhi and her friends changed trains several times, arrived at Xiangli Railway Station in the evening of the second day, and drove another two hours on the mountain road before finally returning to Pearl Mountain.

After a full dinner in the stockade, and a good night's sleep-

the next morning, everyone in Seagull Island took their luggage and five new members and rushed towards Xiangli Railway Station.

Pearl took the people from Pearl Mountain and sent the five sisters who had been with them for many years to Xiangli Railway Station. Everyone was very reluctant to part.

"Chunya, when you get there, you need to be united. If anyone is wronged, the other sisters can't just sit idly by!" "

If things are not going well there, then you all should come back!"

"Chunya, come back to visit relatives next year, and tell us how you are doing. If it's really better than our Pearl Mountain...then I want to see the sea too." "Chunya, if

you If you are not used to it, you can come back..."

"Chun Ya, if you still want the special products you brought after eating them, you can write a letter back to Wang Laoqi in the town, and we will send you some special products!"

On the other side, Pearl also pulled Hongling to Zhizhi, she first said to Hongling: "Hongling, do you remember what I told you last night?" Hongling nodded

.

--The first night Zhenzhu and Zhizhi discussed one thing: let Hongling follow Chunya and the others to Seagull Island and Justice Island to meet the world, and when Chunya and the others bring the man back to Pearl Mountain to visit relatives during the Chinese New Year next year, Let Hong Ling follow her back.

Pearl also told Zhizhi frankly that she wanted Hongling to go to the island with the educated youths, because she wanted to see the crops in other places, and also wanted to know what Zhizhi and the others called "technical farming". thing.

To put it bluntly, she sent Hong Ling to steal the teacher.

In this regard, Zhizhi appreciates Pearl's frankness very much, and also welcomes Hongling to join.

Now Pearl sees Hong Ling nodding obediently, she feels a little bit reluctant. She brushed the broken hair on the sideburns for Hong Ling, and said softly: "When you get there, you have to listen to Zhizhi, be diligent with your hands and feet, and don't be annoying, do you understand?" Hong Ling

forcefully Nodding, tears welling up in his eyes.

Seeing that the two of them were reluctant to part, Zhizhi felt a twitch in his heart.

Zhu Zhu said to Zhi Zhi with red eyes again: "Hong Ling is fifteen years old this year, and she has never left this mountain... She is very smart, but her vision is too narrow. Zhi Zhi, I beg you... Take care of Gu Hong Ling, thank you very much!"

Saying this, Zhu Zhen bowed deeply to Zhi Zhi.

Zhizhi hurriedly avoided her, and said, "Don't worry, Pearl, Hongling is smart and capable... Come with me, I will have a good helper in the future, and you will lose a right arm and a right arm!

" Everyone laughed.

Seeing that the time was about the same, Zhizhi greeted her partners to enter the station one after another.

After everyone bought tickets and boarded the train, Chun Ya and the others, who had never been on a train before, were extremely excited! I kept touching here and looking there... and I kept asking why the train could run so fast...

Only Hong Ling sat in the corner seat and wiped her tears silently.

Zhi Zhi asked her, "Reluctant to leave home?"

Hong Ling nodded, and huge tears rolled down from her eyes.

Zhi Zhi asked again, "You and Pearl..."

Hong Ling said in a low voice, "She... is my mother. However, it is not in the village to say that. I am a girl who was born in Pearl Mountain. Everyone in the village All women are my elders."

Zhizhi understood, "Then I won't ask about this in the future..."

Hongling smiled playfully, "It's actually nothing, are you also curious, according to the rules of Pearl Mountain, How do I know she is my own mother?"

"Yes, why?" Zhizhi asked.

Hong Ling, "No one has ever told me about this problem, but I just know it. Maybe it's... the bond between mother and daughter!" "That's

great!" Zhi Zhi exclaimed.

Speaking of these, Zhizhi also felt a little homesick.

--She came to Seagull Island in 1967 and 8, and now it is October 68, and it has been a whole year now! By August 70... no, after the autumn harvest in 70, she can take family leave and go home for the New Year.

She will definitely build Seagull Island beautifully. Before going home in the future, let her second brother find a way to come to Seagull Island to pick her up, and let the family see how good Seagull Island she built by herself!

A small flame ignited in Zhi Zhi's heart again.

It took everyone two days and two nights to finally arrive in Lin City by train. Because there was no boat, everyone had to be a blind streamer at Linshi Railway Station for a day. A day later, I took the long-distance bus back to Nanling at the Linshi long-distance bus station at noon...

and arrived at Nanling Town at midnight.

Uncles and aunts can be regarded as going on a long trip, not only seeing the world, gaining insight, but also...was half-dead by motion sickness!

When the car arrived at Nanling Station, all the spirited young men and pretty aunts were reduced to walking corpses, and everyone staggered along with Zhizhi to the Nanling Town Educated Youth Office for a night.

After resting for the night, Zhizhi took everyone to have a simple breakfast at the educated youth station at dawn, and then waited until Director Wang came to work--Director Wang

saw that Zhizhi brought everyone back safely, and even picked up those who had fallen behind. Li Qingyu was found? Can't help being surprised and happy! Then I asked in detail why Li Qingyu fell behind...

Director Wang slapped his thigh, "Oh, Comrade Chen Fang's deeds are a typical good person and good deed! This kind of thing can't be hidden! It must be publicized! How about it?" , Qingyu, write down what happened, and ask Zhi Zhi to polish the manuscript for you, then copy it a few more times, and at the same time submit it to our Lin City Communist Youth League Newspaper, Jienan Provincial Newspaper, and the Tasmanian Provincial Newspaper in Chen Fang's hometown The provincial newspaper of He Province, which he jumped in line with, and the provincial newspaper of Hui Province, your hometown..."

Then he said to Li Qingyu: "In this way, he can get more and better treatment when he jumps in the queue."

Li Qingyu didn't speak.

She looked at Zhizhi as if asking for help.

Zhizhi understood, and said to Director Wang: "Director, writing a letter of commendation to praise Chen Fang, we really should do it. But I think there is one thing... Please pay attention to the impact." "Tell me

. "

Zhi Zhi continued: "Chen Fang is a young man who hasn't found a date yet. If we say bluntly that he rescued a young and beautiful girl, what if someone says that he is just for sex?" "This--" Zhi Zhi said

again

: "And what if Chen Fang's partner in the future finds out that her husband has saved a young girl and is not happy? We want to advocate the good style of saving lives and helping others, but we can't affect Chen Fang's family unity in the future!"

Director Wang nodded, "You're right! Then, how can we avoid this situation?"

Zhizhi said, "Let's create a pseudonym for Qingyu. The three characters Li Qingyu are too feminine, why don't we...keep it? For the surname Li, the surname Li changed from sunny to cyan, and from jade to cosmic Yu...Turning Li Qingyu into Li Qingyu, the pronunciation is still the same, but the name looks like a male...What do you think, Director?" Li Qingyu nodded

desperately .

Director Wang thought for a while, muttered about Li Qingyu and Li Qingyu, and nodded in agreement.

Zhizhi and Li Qingyu looked at each other and smiled.

Then Zhizhi talked to Director Wang, this time nine uncles from Justice Island followed her on a trip, and they brought back 5 new aunts... Speaking of which, Zhizhi asked Director Wang again, what is the marriage procedure? manage.

In this era, only urbanites would go to the Civil Affairs Bureau to register when they got married. Nanling Town doesn't even have a Civil Affairs Bureau... Director Wang doesn't know where to register. But I checked the procedures for other female educated youths who married to the local area before, that is, the personal files were transferred to the village committee, and the name of the female educated youth was recorded in the village roster under the name of her husband.

That's all.

The women in Pearl Mountain are farmers, and they didn't have a household registration certificate when they were in Pearl Mountain; the men in Zhengyi Island are fishermen, and they haven't had any household registration certificate so far... Zhizhi had to put this matter down first-

more The important thing is the autumn harvest, household registration and marriage certificates, etc., let's do it after the autumn harvest!

At that moment, Zhizhi led the group to the Nanling Island wharf. After waiting for more than an hour, they finally got a boat from the barracks, and the group headed for Seagull Island, which they had not seen for a long time.

The beautiful aunts of the new members have been exclaiming since they saw the sea for the first time!

They pawed excitedly along the side of the boat, stretching out their hands from time to time to scoop up a handful of seawater to taste-

"Oh, let me go, this seawater is really salty and bitter!"

"I'll try it!"

"Oh my god, it's really bitter and I drank it Take a big bite!"

"Fortunately, I'm not as aggressive as you, so I just licked it with the tip of my tongue...it's too salty!" "

The sea water is quite fishy!"

The women on Pearl Mountain chattered excitedly, and those on Justice Island The men laughed-

"Let's take them to go fishing!"

"It's the autumn harvest, I'm afraid we won't be free! Let them go after the autumn harvest!" "

Let them learn how to swim and row boats first. When I came here, it took me half a month to learn how to swim and row, otherwise..." "

Hey, they're already getting seasick."

"It's like this before taking a boat, just get used to it..."

Sure enough, the women were excited at first. Soon, they were dizzy from being shaken by the turbulent boat, lying on the side of the boat and vomiting...

Zhizhi hurriedly asked the friends to take out cooling oil to massage the temples and throats of the aunts.

When the ship sailed to Seagull Island, a soldier quietly jumped ashore and ran towards the barracks on the west side of the pier. After a while, Li Shu got the letter and ran out of the barracks with great joy.

"Zhizhi-"

He shouted her name with all his strength.

Zhizhi turned around in response.

"Farewell Zhizhi! You are finally back!" Li Shu was ecstatic, rushed forward and hugged Zhizhi who had just stepped onto the sideboard and was about to get off the boat, and turned around a few times in a normal way!

Everyone clapped their hands and laughed.

Zhizhi was frightened and remained motionless at first--

after she recovered, she was ashamed and angry, and swung her fists to hit his pectoralis major, "Li Shu! Are you itchy? Put me down quickly." !"

Everyone laughed.

The uncles followed suit and carried their new wives off the boat, who had vomited from seasickness. Women are naturally a little bit shy...

At this time, Fu Mingyu got the letter and rushed over. When he saw Li Qingyu, he was overjoyed, "Li Qingyu! Li Qingyu, are you back? You, are you okay?" Li Qingyu was also very happy,

" Mingyu, thank you for your concern, I, I'm fine."

Fu Mingyu immediately turned his head and asked Zhi Zhi, "Zhi Zhi, you can find Li Qingyu who has been missing for more than two months... Then you, you take Tang Zhi Mother can be found too, okay?"

Zhi Zhi hesitated. !

Chapter 229

After leaving Seagull Island for nearly 20 days, Zhizhi was very worried.

After finally getting back here, she was so happy... First she put her luggage back in her room, and then rushed down to look at each house. The flowers and plants near the dormitory area need to be touched and watered one by one. Some water or something.

The others were even more excited than Zhizhi.

Especially sister Hongling and the new aunts who came to Seagull Island for the first time.

Under the guidance of their uncles, they first visited the buildings on Seagull Island:

--The single dormitory building for the educated youths has almost lived in, so the uncles just let them have a look at the exterior.

The exterior of the small building on the second floor is covered with vines, and yellow, white, pink, and red flowers are blooming on the emerald green vines, making the whole building beautifully decorated.

There are eight rooms on the second floor, and there are beautiful starfish and conch curtains hanging on the door of each room!

Long wooden fence flower pots are installed on the handrails of the corridor, in which are planted snakes, mint, Yao Jinniang, lavender and so on to repel mosquitoes, snakes and ants.

These two small buildings are simply display walls of flowers!

--The cafeteria is spacious and bright, and is kept clean and tidy.

There are four rectangular dining tables in the cafeteria, and each table can seat ten people. It's not lunch time, the benches are neatly placed under the long table.

There are small and beautiful bonsai on the window sill of the cafeteria, and there are several pots of freesia flowers hanging under the window, not to mention how beautiful it is!

The uncles told the aunts: At present, Seagull Island and Zhengyi Island next door are eating big pot meals, usually three meals a day

.

-Go to the study room again.

Ah, this house is full of bookshelves, the bookshelves are full of books, and the calligraphy written by Fu Mingyu is hung on the wall, which looks very bookish at first glance.

Furthermore, this room is filled with all kinds of... small, but very round and cute stones, which are quite unique.

Take a closer look, these stones are mostly vertical screens, and there is some residual candle oil on each stone?

The uncles told the aunts: In order to save candles, Zhizhi and the others would stay here together to read and study after dinner every night. So, if you want to do some needlework at night, you can do it here. But the premise is to keep quiet and not make any noise, which will affect the education of the educated youths.

The aunts heard: Can there be lights for needlework at night? This is too good! When we were at Pearl Mountain before, everyone couldn't work when the sun was about to set. We rushed back to the village to have some dinner and wash up, and we could only stay in the house when it got dark. It was really boring!

Next, the uncles took their aunts to visit the educated youth vegetable garden and poultry breeding base.

--The educated youth vegetable garden is a whole short mountain!

Rows of bamboo racks are used to plant climbing vine vegetables, including long beans, loofah, bitter gourd, cucumber, beans, peas, etc.; next to each row of climbing vegetables, radishes, cabbage, and green vegetables are planted. , cauliflower, rolls, celery and more.

The green and red peppers, big red tomatoes, and purple eggplants of the shrubs grow lushly; the wax gourds, pumpkins, gourds, etc. of the creeping types, the melons are dense, numerous and large.

In addition, Banmianpo is full of potatoes and sweet potatoes with high starch content, which can replace the staple food.

The aunts were delighted to see it, and said that the water and soil on Seagull Island are good!

The uncles proudly told them: At present, the food on Seagull Island is not free to eat meat, but it can already achieve absolute freedom of vegetables.

After all, there are only about thirty people!

All the vegetables produced in the vegetable garden are brought back and made into dry pickled vegetables. It is a perfect match to stir-fry some pickled vegetables when cooking porridge in the morning; It is also very good to accumulate dried vegetables and use them as food reserves for winter.

The aunts nodded again and again.

Then, the uncles led the aunts to the poultry breeding base.

The poultry breeding base occupies a much larger area than the educated youth vegetable garden just now. Now there are more than 600 chickens, more than 100 ducks, more than 200 rabbits, and more than 20 pigs. Plus the four buffalo cubs and two donkeys raised in the first half of this year...

At present, the poultry breeding base and the vegetable garden require a total of six people to look after them around the clock.

Although there are chaff and wheat bran in the warehouse that can be used to feed the poultry, it is still necessary to go up the mountain to cut some hog grass; and every day, the manure produced by the poultry has to be cleaned up, and it needs to be fermented, and then it will be used as a vegetable garden after fermentation Fertilizer in the yard...

When the aunts saw and heard that there were more than 600 chickens raised on Seagull Island, they immediately became excited and asked, "There are only more than

30 people on the island. There are only forty of them, and a total of six hundred chickens are raised. Doesn't that mean you can eat chicken every day? My God, I've never heard of anyone who can eat meat every day!" "Yes

, More than 600 chickens, 365 days a year, wouldn't it be possible to eat at least one a day?"

"No! At first, I thought it made sense, and more than 600 chickens can indeed be eaten every day...but more than 40 people eat a day. Divide a chicken...it's still three meals a day, that's not enough!"

"It's better than eating meat once a month in Pearl Mountain!"

"It should be possible to guarantee one egg per person per day..."

"I'll go, Everyone can eat an egg every day! What a fairy day!"

Seeing them so happy, the uncles explained with a smile-

"We at Seagull Island haven't reached the point where we can eat all we want! But it's still three days a day. One meal... at least two meals can be a little bit meaty..."

"Actually, we can still fish. By fishing, you can guarantee that you can eat meat to your fullest. But then, you can only eat fish, and you can't eat rice and vegetables. So it's better now, and there is rice Eat, there are vegetables to eat, and fish for every meal. If you are really greedy, go out to sea and catch some fish and come back to satisfy your hunger!" "Nowadays,

an egg is no problem! Now there are still enough eggs... more than 600 Chickens, pockmarks, they have to pick up two or three hundred eggs a day, besides us eating them, they will also send them to the old brothers on Justice Island next door to eat!"... After visiting the vegetable garden and poultry breeding center

,

uncles Then I took my aunts to the private plot on Seagull Island.

Golden autumn and October is the harvest season.

The aunts looked at the vast and magnificent dozens of acres of ripe rice, golden wheat, and corn stalks that were bent down by the heavy plump and fat corn... Everyone was stunned

!

After a long time, they murmured:

"My God! These crops are growing so well!"

"The land in our Pearl Mountain is also very fertile! The rice yield at the foot of the mountain is basically only 400 catties per mu. Our Pearl Mountain The yield per mu is 530 catties! The rice on Seagull Island... In my opinion, the yield per mu is more than 600 catties." "

My God, is this Seagull Island a blessed land? How do these crops grow so well!"

"Could it be that Zhuzhu wants Hongling to come and learn! My dear, the yield per mu is more than 600 catties..." The

uncles said proudly: "I planted a crop last year. The average yield is 570 jins per mu! Zhizhi and the others have optimized the water diversion channel in addition to optimizing the seedlings this year. They have raised grass carp and crab in the paddy field, and caught a lot of loaches and small crabs. Put mud shrimp and snails in..."

"What's the use of these?" the aunts asked strangely.

The uncles replied: "What kind of common ecological circle! The rice attracts insects, and the fish and crabs raised in the fields eat insects and eggs, and eat the flowers that fall into the water when the rice blooms...they pull The excrement has become the nutrient of the rice..." "

Last year, Zhizhi and the others went to the small river on the back mountain to catch these mud shrimps, mud crabs, and flower fishes, and put them in the fields. But last year, the yield of these fish, shrimp and crabs in the field was not high, and Zhizhi didn't let us catch them... This year, Zhizhi said earlier that after receiving the millet, these fish, shrimps and crabs can also be harvested!"

"These fish, shrimps and crabs are also delicious! This year we have planted a total of 60 acres of land. We will see if we can harvest...a total of 500 catties of these fish, shrimps and crabs..." "There must be more than that

. !"

The uncles laughed loudly.

The aunts couldn't help but smile too.

As soon as we arrived, we caught up with the harvest season, seeing so many mature grains in the field, and after harvesting the grains, we can still harvest a lot of by-products...

Who is not happy?

The aunts couldn't help asking: "Then when will you start collecting these millets?"

The uncles replied: "It should be possible to collect them, the main reason is that we haven't come back, and Zhizhi, the head of the family, is not here, so Fu Mingyu can't arrange it." Now that Zhizhi and us are both back, we should be able to make arrangements in the next two days."

Hearing this, Hong Ling couldn't help asking: "Why can't we arrange to harvest rice when Zhizhi hasn't come back?"

The uncles truthfully He replied: "The main reason is that there is no manpower! Last year, only 50 mu of land were planted, from harvesting to threshing, to sun-drying, husking... Zhizhi and the others were too busy, so they had to hire someone to do it outside. They themselves, a total of 50 people, worked back and forth for more than 20 days before they finished their work!"

The aunts were dumbfounded, "50 acres of land? You need 50 people to harvest millet, and it takes more than 20 days?" The

uncles are fishermen I don't know if it is normal for 50 people to work for more than 20 days to harvest 50 mu of grain.

Judging by the surprised expressions on the women's faces, they were silent now.

That...

I think it should be more... that, that is abnormal.

The women said proudly-

"Hmph, leave the matter of harvesting millet to us!"

"Yes! We women on Pearl Mountain can lose anything, but we can't lose when harvesting millet from this kind of field!"

"Men at the bottom of Pearl Mountain, even men who earn 12 work points a day, can harvest millet at most one mu of land a day! Our women at Pearl Mountain can harvest one and a half mu a day! If we can eat a little, we can harvest two mu of land a day. It's okay! If there are lights at night, we can harvest three acres of land overnight!"

"The island has a total of 60 acres of land. In my opinion, it's about... 30 acres of rice, 20 acres of wheat, and 10 acres of corn, right? Five of us plus red Ling, I don't need your help, the 6 of us can collect it all in 5 days. Plus you guys... Maybe it will be finished in three days!" After hearing

this, the men didn't believe it, "How is it possible? Ah!"

The women screamed in anger, "Then open your eyes! Do you think you can rely on the brute force of your men? Heh heh, you need to pay attention to skills in everything!" It was quite harmonious at first

. The scene, because of the three-to-five-day dispute, the men felt that the women were bragging, but they did not dare to offend their wives; the women felt that they were underestimated, and they were angry... Both sides were a little silent

.

Until the uncles took the aunts to visit several scientific research greenhouses.

The aunts were shocked.

Until I saw with my own eyes the dozen or so magnificent masonry greenhouses in the valley, and the different crops planted in each greenhouse...

What desalinated seawater irrigation, peach and plum grafting technology, apple pear and other fruit tree grafting technology, economical Fungi planting, research on plant diseases and insect pests, etc.

No wonder Pearl wants to send Hongling here to learn about "technical farming"!

In fact, when the women had a dispute with the men in the private plot just now for harvesting 50 mu of land in 5 days, they were also very proud of themselves-after all, they had mastered the skills because of their years of farming experience.

But now, when they saw the various plant samples that Zhizhi and the others were experimenting with in their lab shed-

the women suddenly understood a truth:

--Pearl Mountain's bumper harvest is based on the farmers' mastery of farming skills. To put it bluntly, it means being diligent. Usually weed more, observe insect pests more, and fertilize more...

--The harvest of Seagull Island is really achieved by scientific technology. Otherwise, relying on Zhizhi and the others, a dozen or so urban educated youths whose average age has just turned 20 years old, who didn't know the grains a year ago, and who have no experience in farming... How could the rice yield they planted per mu exceed The farmland produced by the women who lived in Pearl Mountain?

It turns out that this is the power of technological farming!

At this moment, the women put away the aggressiveness they had just had, and became somewhat humble.

At this time, Zhi Zhi was staying in her lab shed, flipping through the scientific research diary - when she was away, she handed over the lab shed and scientific research diary to Li Shu for help.

Among the many existing projects on the island, only Zhizhi's project is the most troublesome:

--The self-made "boiler" needs to be cleaned every day.

--Go to collect sea water and come back, collect firewood and come back.

- Boiling seawater to obtain distilled water that still contains salt after desalination.

--Check the salinity with test paper, and record it...

--Let the desalinated seawater cool down and use it to water the plant samples, and record the different salinity and water volume of watering.

--Record the plant growth status, measure the size, etc. every day.

These tasks are labor-intensive, boring and trivial, and most of the plants that have been irrigated with desalinated seawater are dead... No effective results and hope can be seen at all, and the soil polluted by seawater has to be shoveled to other independent Go in the flower bed, and use other methods to slowly desalinate the seawater in the soil...

This is the fundamental reason why... the other production teams are not willing to do this experiment for Zhizhi's mentor, Professor Huang.

Now, the diary is filled with Li Shu's name and date.

He operates strictly according to the time and operation items required in the diary; he also records all the experimental data according to the requirements in the diary... Whenever he completes a task, he will sign, leave the date and the time is accurate to several A few minutes.

Zhi Zhi pursed her lips and smiled while flipping through the diary.

Until-

uncles and aunts were calling her name outside the shed?

Zhi Zhi quickly put away the diary and went outside the shed.

Ask them, "Uncles, have you brought your aunts to visit our Seagull Island?"

Everyone nodded.

Uncle Yao said: "Zhi Zhi, we want to ask, when will we start harvesting millet?"

Zhi Zhi said: "Let's have a good rest today, and tomorrow I will go to a large team..."

Chun Ya said anxiously: "Zhi Zhi , you leave the matter of harvesting millet to us, I promise... relying on the people on our island, we will definitely be able to harvest all 50 acres of rice and wheat within 5 days! Can you wait for the 10 acres of corn? Wait. When we finish harvesting the rice and wheat, it's not too late to pick up the corn."

The other women were not to be outdone, and said one after another:

"Yes, Zhi Zhi, we're here this time, so you don't need to go outside and ask someone to pick it up. The millet is gone."

"Yes, you have to pay them for their wages if you hire people, and if you don't have money, you have to use grain to pay for it, so it's not worth it!" "

That's right! There is only so much output per mu, so you hire people to do the work , just take part of the grain and go out...too bad!"

"Zhizhi, why don't you watch us do the work for a few days, and if you think we can't do it, go outside and hire people!"

"Zhizhi, we harvest the millet very quickly. !"

Zhizhi laughed.

"Aunts, I understand your sense of collective honor and I am happy that you have recognized Seagull Island. But we need to go out and find helpers to help us collect food. The reasons are diverse."

"The first reason is... I believe you already know that our Nanling currently has a total of twelve production brigades. In July this year, due to the mistakes of the leaders, the first production brigade's granaries and crops in the field were wiped out. Crackdown. I'm going to ask them to help with the harvest, and I just want to subsidize them... We are in the same town and belong to a big group, so it's impossible to watch them starve to death, right?"

"The second reason is that many facilities on our Seagull Island are not perfect. We can harvest rice by witnessing. There is not even a stone mill for processing wheat... It is too late to do it now. It is destined to be sent to other production teams for help. Processing, which should be paid for, can't be saved." "

The third is the positioning of Seagull Island, which has never been a small self-sufficient island. The biggest function of Seagull Island is to realize various The application and research of science and technology in agriculture. That is to say, we have experimented first and feel that the crops and crops grown based on scientific technology are better than the original ones, and then we will promote them to other production brigades..."

Listen Zhizhi's words made the women look at each other in blank dismay.

At the spring bud stage, Ai Ai said: "Zhizhi...then, what are you trying to do?"

Everything is for the benefit of others, so what benefit can I get?

Zhizhi smiled and said, "What am I trying to do? Me...my first dream is to eat rice if I want to eat rice, and meat if I want to eat meat! I can eat rice as much as I want, and I can eat meat as I want You can eat as much as you want!"

Chunya and the others laughed.

--About farmers all over the world have such beautiful dreams.

So do they.

Zhi Zhi continued: "My second dream and that is to make all the common people in the whole country be like me - to be able to eat as much rice as I want, and to eat as much meat, egg and milk as I want!" Chun Ya and

others stunned.

Human nature is selfish.

In particular, Chunya and the others almost all ran up Pearl Mountain before liberation. They have experienced wars and famines, and because of several unfortunate marriages, they have seen through the warmth and coldness of human relationships... They were desperate, so they gave up everything and were forced to go to Pearl Mountain.

So what they hate the most and are most unconvinced is actually the natal family who have sold them time and time again at the foot of Pearl Mountain, and the in-laws who have tortured them time and time again.

The reason why they worked so hard to make their lives better on the mountain was, to a greater extent, to earn money for themselves, so that those who had betrayed them and bullied them could see that they had left their mother-in-law's house , can also live better!

So -

how could there be someone like Zhi Zhi who wishes others to be well?

Chunya and the others didn't say anything, they looked at Zhizhi suspiciously.

Zhi Zhi smiled and said, "Aunts, we people on Seagull Island are all working hard for these two goals! Uncle and the others are also doing the same, if you don't believe me, ask them!" Chun Ya and the others looked at the men again

.

Uncle Yao laughed, and explained to the women: "Zhi Zhi is the head of the house, we can eat as much as we want!" The other

men also said one after another-

"It's not just rice that can keep you full, but even meat in the future." It's the same... It's okay to eat a chicken for one person, and ten catties of pork belly for one person!"

"Are you a pig? Do you eat ten catties of pork for a meal?"

"Pigs don't eat pork..."

"The food is already full now! I can't eat enough meat... But there are also meals! The most important thing is, the house we live in is so good... We eat well and live well, and we will get better and better in the future." It's better, you don't listen to the little master, who do you want to listen to?"

"Yes!"

The women bit their lips.

--That's right, they have settled down in Pearl Mountain for more than 20 years. No matter how good Pearl Mountain is, it can't compare to the facilities on Seagull. As for Seagull Island, Zhizhi and the others have built such a nice house just a year after they settled here! Living in a dormitory room made of cement and bricks is fine, but the public toilets are so clean and hygienic, and the shower room is so spacious and airy!

To be honest, the few of them would fall in love with the men on Justice Island because they built simple toilets and shower rooms with very skillful techniques...

That's why they feel that they are not such sloppy men. They should be like them, all people who pursue a better life.

Only now did they know that these men had such high standards and requirements for a poor life under the influence of Zhizhi and the others.

So these young people are very powerful.

That's all, for the sake of oneself and others... Anyway, Zhizhi's original words just now are to make Seagull Island better first, and then bring other people together!

Then--

At this time, Zhizhi also smiled and said: "Aunts, I'm so sorry, now you have become members of our Justice and Seagull Island, so, you have already boarded our pirate ship, and it is impossible to regret it !"

The women were all startled.

"The autumn harvest mainly depends on you... You can't shirk this matter! And, after the autumn harvest is over, we will plant another season of autumn rice soon, and this matter also depends on you to be the main force..." Zhi Zhi smiled road.

When the women heard this, they couldn't help but burst into laughter.

--They are all people who mustered up the courage to pursue a new life, and came to a strange place with an uneasy heart. To be honest, the biggest reason for the disputes I had with the men just now was that I was afraid that I would not be able to integrate into this group.

Now, Zhizhi gave them a shot in the arm.

They were relieved, and said with a smile: "Okay, okay! In the future, Zhizhi, you will lead us too! Let's eat well and well, and then teach others to eat like us. It's full and good!"

At this time, there was a faint sound of someone hitting a thick iron plate with a hammer from the direction of the cafeteria.

The men were happy, "Let's go! Let's go to the cafeteria to eat!"

Then they told the women, "From now on, when you finish work at noon and go back to the cafeteria in the afternoon, you can take a turn on the road and walk up the mountain... to get some pigweed and go back, because the six of them have to take care of so many chickens, ducks and pigs. Come on!"

Someone added, "Or you can get some firewood when you go back!"

Saying this, the men led the way and the women up the hill. Everyone laughed and plucked a lot of pigweed while walking. The men pulled some vines, tied up the pigweed collected by the women, carried them on their backs and walked towards the cafeteria.

Chapter 230

Zhi Zhi returned to the cafeteria with other educated youths, uncles and aunts.

Gao Tiantian made lunch with her two uncles.

Considering that everyone was exhausted all the way and traveled for several days before returning to Seagull Island today, Gao Tiantian prepared two staple foods: rice and porridge.

The dishes are also prepared relatively refreshingly. The main dish is steamed sea fish cubes with shredded ginger and scallions. The half-meat and vegetarian dish is stir-fried fresh black fungus rabbit meat with green and red peppers. The vegetarian dish is stir-fried Chinese cabbage with goji berries.

Haiyu asked, "What if it doesn't work out?"

Zhi Zhi smiled and said, "If it doesn't work out... let's start work!"

Chunya was overjoyed, "So it's a certainty that we can start working tomorrow?"

Zhi Zhi laughed, "Yes! But Auntie... There is no work point system in Seagull Island this year. Now everything you do and all the jobs you do are shared. We have to wait until next year to introduce the work point system."

Spring Ya said nonchalantly: "To own is to share! We are the same in Pearl Mountain, we have a shit work point... just work more and eat more!" Hong Ling and other aunts also said: "

Zhi

Zhi Auntie and the others are afraid that they will give birth if they don't work for a day..."

"Yes! That's the reason!"

"Zhizhi, you can send us the sickle later, let us practice." "

Yes. Yes, let's practice first, otherwise, a large group of people will come to help tomorrow... what should we do when we are outcompeted by them!" "Why don't we secretly

collect a little today?"

...

Said As they spoke, everyone burst out laughing.

Looking at these hardworking women who couldn't stop, Zhi Zhi felt that she had found a treasure.

In fact, Zhi Zhi was quite worried about the addition of these new aunts.

--The friends on Seagull Island were all selected by her; the uncles and grandpas on Justice Island were first screened by Tang Niang. Does not appear on Justice Isle. In addition, Zhizhi is also consciously or unconsciously guiding the actions of the people on Justice Island with her own actions...

At present, whether it is Seagull Island or Justice Island, everyone has the same qualities: hard work, enthusiasm, and harmony.

So Zhi Zhi has been observing Chun Ya and the others.

Now, what makes Zhizhi feel relieved is that the new aunts at least possess the two excellent qualities of hard work and enthusiasm. I just don't know...whether they will stay in Justice Island and Seagull Island in harmony.

Zhizhi smiled and told her uncles, "Uncle Yao, don't we have a dormitory building that has already been built? If you are married, you can move in. A couple will sit in a single dormitory. Wait until the autumn harvest to work. After we're done, let's discuss how to build the couple's house. Should it be built on Seagull Island or Justice Island, and let's brainstorm about the layout of the house..." Uncle Yao and the others nodded

.

"So in the afternoon, everyone should settle down. The aunts have worked hard all the way, and they got seasick when they were on the boat... Everyone should rest well, so that we can start the autumn harvest work tomorrow!" Zhi Zhi said.

Fu Mingyu added in a low voice, "If you really have nothing to do, the uncles and aunts can take the aunts to the west bank to catch some seashells or something." The uncles and aunts nodded repeatedly

.

After lunch, the uncles took their wives to pack their luggage and moved into the No. 3 dormitory building.

Zhizhi and her friends went back to each other, and then filtered out the soup dregs and drank the soup directly.

After eating the sea fish, use the steamed fish's scallion soy sauce to bibimbap!

The soy sauce dipped in the delicious sea fish also reveals the ultimate sweetness, just use this soy sauce to bibimbap, the woman's delicious steamed fish... soothed their hardships along the way.

--But uncles and new aunts prefer rice that is stuffed in bowls and packed firmly.

Except for a large bowl of rice for each person, Gao Tiantian also greeted the aunts in a soft voice, saying that if the rice is not enough, there is still in the rice bucket?

My God, has Seagull Island really achieved rice freedom?

Looking at the dishes -

wow, the main course is a steamed fish per person?

The heads and tails of these steamed fish have been removed, but the fat body of the fish still has at least a catty and a half of fish... Is it really so bold that one person can have one? ? ?

It was the first time for the aunts to eat sea fish.

The meat of sea fish is more tender and soft than that of river fish. The cooking method is also very simple: put salt on the fish and marinate for a while, then directly steam it in a pot, and put a few slices of ginger when steaming. Then mix well with soy sauce, salt and a lot of shredded green onion, burn a little hot oil and pour it on the sauce to make it fragrant, and then spread the adjusted green onion sauce on the steamed sea fish.

This cooking method has no technical content at all.

However, the sea fish has few spines, and the fish meat is so soft and tender that it melts in the mouth... In addition, the fish meat is not fishy at all, and the fish meat is more tender than tofu, and it is also stained with the freshness of soy sauce and the fragrance of shredded green onions. Although the seasoning is simple, the sea fish meat is perfectly fresh. .

The aunts ate up a whole sea fish in two bites!

What surprised them was that although the species of sea fish they ate were different, they all had one thing in common-the fish basically had only one main bone and no small spines, and most of the spines were blunt.

This is much better than river fish! The sharp and thin spines of river fish grow directly in the fish, and it is difficult to remove the thin and sharp spines from the fish when eating, so it is easy to get stuck in the throat. Coupled with the same size of sea fish and river fish, the meat yield of river fish is not as good as that of sea fish...

Women in Pearl Mountain don't like river fish very much.

Even if I sometimes go to the small river in the back mountain to catch river fish, most of them come to cook soup, then filter out the soup dregs and drink the soup directly.

After eating the sea fish, use the steamed fish's scallion soy sauce to bibimbap!

The soy sauce dipped in delicious sea fish also reveals the ultimate sweetness. With this kind of soy sauce for bibimbap, women believe that they can also eat three bowls!

Not to mention, there is also a beautiful and delicious Stir-fried Rabbit Meat with Green and Red Peppers and Fresh Fungus.

In fact, the cured rabbit meat in this dish is very small, and the cured rabbit has more bones and less meat, mainly to add freshness to the dish.

That is to say, stir-fried Chinese cabbage looks ordinary... However, the Chinese cabbage in a clear soup with little water is sprinkled with a few bright red goji berries, which makes it look very different.

And this...

why is this winter melon soup so sweet and delicious?

If winter melon soup is so delicious, then farmers across the country would stop growing other vegetables and only grow winter melon!

Chun Ya couldn't help asking: "What's in this wax gourd soup? Why is it so fresh and delicious?" The thin

monkey explained: "Tiantian asked me to go to the beach in the west to pick up some conch and The shells are back, there are conch meat and shell meat that have been sautéed in oil..."

Chun Ya and the others were amazed again, thinking that the winter melon soup looked bland, maybe the conch meat and shell meat had been chopped up again, and the portion was still small. Not much, so they didn't realize that there was meat in the soup.

However, this also proves that although the snail meat and shellfish are small, the umami taste is great. Otherwise, Chunya wouldn't have said nonchalantly under the premise that she couldn't see the shadow at all: "To own is to share! It's the same with us in Pearl Mountain. There is a bullshit work point... just work more and eat more!"

Hongling and other aunts also talked about rice, and expected to finish all the autumn harvest work in ten days. ! .

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

59.7K 1.8K 17
Sometimes it's quite difficult to stay happy and positive. Things happen, and sometimes it seems like we just can't get over them. Here's my motivati...
8.4K 208 4
[Billy loomis x Female oc x Stu Macher] -poly relationship - - Melinda O'Conners, the childhood friend of Billy loomis and Stu Macher. The girl the...
382K 7.1K 51
"ᴄᴀɴ ᴊᴇɴɴᴀ ᴍɪᴅᴏᴡ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜɪꜱ? ᴏʀ ꜱʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ꜱʜᴇ ʜᴀɴɢ ᴜᴘ ʜᴇʀ ꜱɴᴇᴀᴋᴇʀꜱ- ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ꜱʜᴇ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ʙᴇ ᴠᴀʟᴜᴀʙʟᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴜᴄᴏɴɴ? ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ꜱʜᴇ ꜱɪɴᴋ ᴜᴄᴏɴɴ ʟɪᴋᴇ ꜱʜᴇ ᴅɪᴅ ᴄʟᴀʀ...
50K 643 11
wear sixty with dowry Author: Xiliang Meow Category: Rebirth through time travel In her previous life, Mu Qing had been raised by the family as a qua...