What if ..? || A BoBoiBoy Sho...

By hi_finn

ON HIATUS! read the tags pls lol. There are some uncensored vulgar words and cursing throughout the paragraph... More

Explanation (?)
Ch. 2 || Fire, Quake &.. WHAT?
Ch. 3 || Missing Elements

Ch. 1 || BoBoiBoy Fire

366 13 0
By hi_finn

One word.

Boredom.

Boredom roamed around Blaze's head. His chin rested on the palm of his hand while his free hand made its way to the table, crumbled papers rustled from his movement and the near ones under his arm. His fingers tapping uncontrollably impatient followed by an irritated hum as if trying to drill his brain into coming up another mischievous and unpredictable prank nobody will least expect.

I mean, he is thinking up another 'unpredictable' mischief to pull in the household knowing Solar often calculated his pranks as if he foresaw the future of their younger brother to yet again pull another mischievousness and smugly fail the prank in the most miserable way.

It is torture he tells you!

It was early morning, and of all elements, the troublemaking element had awoke before their mother-like brother. Quake often wake up early in the morning to cook breakfast or sometimes, Thunderstorm. It had been a rule ever since by Quake, but Thunder barely complained, glad to know his earth brother had been letting off steams of stress lately ever since BoBoiBoy is their new elemental user, despite being still a little kid. A rule that whichever of these two eldest awoke first, it's a must they should start on making their breakfast feast for seven. Although, no matter how delicious the earth element's cooking is, he could never compete with Thunderstorm's cooking.

At least Blaze thought, already and immediately distracted from his main objective.

Footsteps faintly heard coming his way, and as they grew louder, they felt heavier, heavy sounding footsteps, but it doesn't emit any threatening sound, knowing Quake oftentimes is known for his ruthless behaviour when it comes to his siblings being ungrateful, unable to get along at one another and fighting amongst themselves.

Because oh boy do they want to see Thunderstorm unleash his fury and wrath on all six of them.

Not ever.

"Oh, Api?" Quake softly called out despite his voice seeming hoarse from being dry. It snapped Blaze back to his senses, and glanced behind him to see Quake in his first tier and teenager form which as if puberty hit him, wearing a lazy plain brown tank top and slight baggy pants, his brown dino hat right back on his head. As he squinted at the figure sitting on a chair, Quake decided to rub his eyes using his plain brown dirt rock arm to see better and to make sure he wasn't calling out the wrong element.

Blaze cringed internally as he watched the eldest smudge and knead his rocky finger on his eyelids. He knows Quake had already been used to wearing those heavy rock arms as if his own flesh and blood arms, even bringing it to bed and getting used to sleeping with it. But seriously, how does he not get teary from all the dustiness of his armor? Blaze mused to himself. Back on his senses and reopening his eyes, Quake landed his gaze on Blaze's teenage figure, though looking much younger than Quake, Thunderstorm and Cyclone. The earth element furrowed a brow, confused why the other hadn't said anything yet, knowing he's the loudest. But well, nevermind that, he thought, rubbing off suspicions about him and opened his mouth.

"Good morning Api." Quake greeted after a bit of awkward silence. A gentle smile immediately expressed from the eldest and Blaze, who glanced back at the other, not long found himself smiling back, his thoughts and plans of mischief all washed away with eagerness and happiness.

So much for being the playful and mischievous element.

"Morning Gempa!!" he responded a little too eagerly, waving a hand which was last positioned atop the table and his other hand now holding onto the edge of the chair. Quake could not help but smile brighter at the cheerful youngest sibling's antics, it often brought him smiles to see his youngest brothers to seem so calm and normal like they are before the start of the day. Quake walked closer to the table and where Blaze sat, peering over to what the fire element was doing before the eldest had gone up from his bed and head to the kitchen.

Papers, crumbled ones surrounding the neat ones, and some of them occupied with drawings of stickmen of them, then mostly just Blaze and Ice.

Next to a crinkled paper, there laid a pencil and as soon as Quake had analyzed the situation, this yet again brought him another smile and the earth element reached a hand out to ruffle the younger's head, actually managing to detach his arm from his armored rock arm to do so. It's unusual for Blaze to seem so calm and draw rather than beginning to set up pranks in the earliest of the morning, but Quake was not complaining.

It is adorable to see the youngest brothers in their calm state. Bringing his mind to inner peace and not worry about anything else.

Sometimes, it seems eerily suspicious of the fire element to seem quiet to some elements, especially when teamed up with Thorn and Ice. It often meant that his silence meant of planning yet again another mischief way ahead of them and behind their backs, waiting for the scene to unfold.

To Quake, he knows his brothers too well, all of them, from head to toe. Basically a blackmailer when he decided to be a little mischievous, which barely happens. He knows when Blaze, Ice and Thorn is genuinely silent because of something else or when planning another prank.

Blaze reacted positively right after his headpats, giggling at the way Quake ruffles his hair and let the red dino hat loosely fall off, noting to himself he would pick it up later on. Mother antics quickly kicked in Quake's head, trying his best to supress his awed state from controlling over him and he might just have already pinched the boy's cheeks next. But luckily, unlike some others, Quake is calm and collected, which he managed to keep cool and finally taking a few steps backwards.

Those three are gonna kill him someday.

"So, what do you want for breakfast?" Quake chimed right after with a smile, his golden irises focused on how Blaze immediately perked up at the question. Normally, Quake would have already gone ahead to the kitchen and started preparing. It was rare for him to ask and take in requests of what his brothers would want something to eat, unless he's in a good mood. Which he already is. But Blaze didn't bother questioning further about that and a small smirk plastered on his lips, immediately cathing the earth element's attention.

Quake blinked and sweatdropped, getting a hint on what the other would say.

"A bowl of Ice Cream Soufflé!!" the fire element quickly responded, jumping from his seat and his feet landing on the ground, making a few handsigns of victory(?).

Maybe he shouldn't have asked, the earth element thought before facepalming. "Lah, that's for dessert yah." Quake deadpanned, placing both hands on his hip as he stared at the fire element, his previous good mood now replaced with nonchalance. Blaze nervously grinned, rubbing his hand on his cheek, a trait they've picked up from their master when nervous. Quake sighed, knowing he couldn't really start nagging the other in the early morning. Blaze tapped his finger on his forehead. Come to think of it, he's never really had a favorite food other than something cold and sweet, which is unusual.

He just likes sweets.

Quake has something else in mind, suddenly getting into thinking mode while Blaze took this time to pick his dino hat up. In a flash, the earth element disappeared the moment the fire element returned his gaze back in front of him, where Quake should have been standing. "Gempa???" Blaze called out nervous and worried, the urge to glance around immediately washed over him and he followed his instincts. Fortunately, Quake returned, a ball of brown light reappearing and returned into his teenage form with a smile.

"You haven't tried pancakes yet, haven't you?" Quake questioned, already knowing the answer but he asked anyway, awaiting a response from Blaze, which followed by an uncertain shake of his head as fiery red irises stared at the golden ones at him.

The earth element smirked.

"Wake your brothers up." he requested before heading to the kitchen.

-

After a mouthful of pancakes, Blaze could say he enjoyed the food thoroughly. The three eldest trio were washing dishes, Ice was just napping as usual while Thorn is trying to convince Solar to play with him. Blaze decided to take a quick peek inside Solar's technology room, where his experiments are created and mostly where they could watch what the trio can do the moment they are summoned out of the watch by their master's command.

The fire element wondered what it was like being outside. Curiosity lingered every time and not even their master knew he still had more hidden elements for him to use. If Blaze went out without their user's knowledge, not only his fire element will be exposed but his master might force his powers out again for greedy purposes, which what Quake, Thunderstorm and Cyclone feared the most, knowing they are the eldest brothers responsible for their youngest brothers.

Let it be a kid or not as their master, everyone who holds their powers is all greedy, Solar once warned, already gone through trauma knowing he's the strongest element out of all of them and the most used by force by their old masters.

Snapped out of his thoughts, Blaze could hear voices, voices of their own master talking to himself, or rather, to a power sphere that held them all safely in a power watch. A white headphone with yellow and black streaks around it stood out the most, and was the one that probably where Blaze have heard the voices. Curious, the fire element picked up the device and plopped it over his head and to his ears to listen, which was silent for a while, and he took the time to sit on the ground. Blaze flinched the moment BoBoiBoy had spoken again.

"Miss canteen lady's chicken coop got destroyed again?? Isn't it the seventeenth time this happened?" their master inquired, there was fury in his tone, which the power sphere cannot decipher since he knew BoBoiBoy is usually a good boy and nothing really enrages him. To BoBoiBoy, helping out the said missus is no problem, but her chicken coop kept being destroyed over and over, often asking for BoBoiBoy's help to repair it once more, sometimes he had to send Yaya, Ying or Gopal to help out instead, but there are times the canteen lady often insisted BoBoiBoy should do the trick.

Blaze could hear a robotic sigh as a response. "Alright alright Ochobot, I'll be on my way and hell." the boy had exclaimed, rubbing a hand on his face to calm himself.

Back to the real world, we could see BoBoiBoy sitting on his bed, his brown irises stared at the flooring while Ochobot flew still in front of him.

It's unusual for BoBoiBoy to seem calm and collected ever since he acquired his second tier powers, acting like Quake. Maybe Quake's attitude rubbed off the kid or they just share the same personality, knowing his earth second tier form reappeared the moment the eldest element had witnessed his master's friends and his brothers being ruthlessly defeated by an alien inside his green robot, using Ochobot as it's energy source who showed no mercy to them even if BoBoiBoy in Quake's first tier form had begged the said alien to stop.

Quake hated to see his brothers suffer.

Especially when Thunderstorm is often overworking himself to get stronger than Solar to take over the light element's position as the strongest to burden Solar no more.

Ochobot hummed on BoBoiBoy's declaration, but before the said boy can hop on his feet, the power sphere spoke up. "There's also a few other people who needs your help. I suggest you should split into three again and help the others, I'll keep watch over you." the robotic voice recommended, while Blaze listened/eavesdropped on the conversation, already identifying the source of the voice as Ochobot.

BoBoiBoy shook his head gently with a gentle smile. "No need Ochobot, It's not necessary to use my powers for something simple. I can only use a bit of lightning to get to my destination, but that's all. Thanks for the suggestion either way." the dino capped boy scratched the back of his neck and Ochobot sighed and nodded.

Solar walked in on time to hear the conversation even from afar, but his focus was right at Blaze who was sitting on the ground, looking up as if he was watching something. "Oi, what the hell do you think you're doing inside my laboratory?" the light element called out, and the fire element was quick to react, jumping out of the way like a cat, taking off Solar's headphones and glance behind him with widened eyes, as if caught guilty of doing something mischievous.

Pale yellow irises narrowed right at Blaze, eyeing his every move as the fire element grinned nervously, unable to explain what he was in his older brother's room for. In a blink, Solar raised his arm and pointed at his door.

In a shorter explanation, Blaze got kicked out of the room.

-

Bored.

Blaze is utterly bored.

Blaze cannot describe how bored he is.

Other than messing with Solar, playing games with Ice and pranking the others with Thorn, Blaze is just, dull.

He stared at the ceiling of his room, afternoon sunlight shining through the window, humming to himself then grumbled in a grumpy tone as he sat up. Maybe he can go nag his favorite eldest brother for some Ice Cream.

.

"I'm not in the mood to make some." Thunderstorm spat as Blaze stood a few feet from the eldest who had been doing push-ups, mouth agape. Closing his mouth, Blaze grumbled. "But please, Hali!" he whined and stomped his feet, almost this close to tackling the said lightning element despite him being shirtless and sweaty.

Thunderstorm barely gave a glance at the younger, only continuing his push-ups no matter how loud the fire element had been. Thunderstorm tsked, but that didn't stop him from continuing his push-ups with just one hand. "Aish, go nag Gempa, can't you see I'm training right now?"

Blaze crossed his arms and pouted, sitting on the ground as if indicating he's going to wait for the other to finish. But then, he's got an idea, a smirk immediately expressing.

"I thought Gempa said not to overtrain?"

Thunderstorm didn't respond, but Blaze could tell the lightning element slightly flinched. ".. What are you planning.."

Blaze grinned. "I'm telling Gempa you're overworking yourself!" the fire element chirped happily, standing up from his seating and began to walk away, only to hear a loud thud behind him and Blaze couldn't help but glance behind him to see Thunderstorm laying on the ground grunting in grumpy. "You little shit.." the lightning element cursed, knowing he couldn't let Quake know he's overworking himself yet again and Blaze snickered victoriously. "Give me thirty minutes."

Blaze gawked. "But-"

"If you want me to make you some soufflé then give me thirty minutes for myself!" Thunderstorm exclaimed a little too angrily. Blaze puffed his cheeks as he watched the eldest leave the training room and head for his bedroom.

"Hmmppp, he shouldn't have to be so mean." the fire element mumbled to himself, sloppily walking his way to the kitchen although he already knew their big brother was already as salty as he is over the years.

Thunderstorm may be a short-tempered big brother but the rest of the brothers know how softhearted he actually is when his mind isn't much occupied. Even if he turned down Blaze and the fire element gave up pleading with the lightning element, he would still make whatever Blaze requested from him.

Fast forward, Thunderstorm is already inside the kitchen, preparing the said dessert for Blaze and the rest of the brothers. Red-orange irises stared at the ingredients and then up Thunderstorm's figure before the younger spoke. "Abang Hali."

Thunderstorm spared a glance. "Hm?"

"Why are you so tall?"

His question was so random, but Thunderstorm did not waver from beating the eggs in a bowl. Instead, he shrugged followed by a smug smirk. "Older brother genes." he simply answered the younger. Blaze nodded and continued to feast his eyes on Thunderstorm's work.

He should ask to teach him how to cook someday.

Placing his homemade tok aba's chocolate flavored ice cream in the freezer, it was time to store the dough before baking it. Thunderstorm needed an hour before the said ice cream is temporarily solid. He has ways to make sure his homemade desserts are fancy and delicious, same with his other meals, and it's no wonder Blaze often finds himself wanting more cooking and baking specifically from the lightning element.

Getting a sudden notification from his watch, which they acquired after BoBoiBoy has acquired the elemental powers through a watch, Thunderstorm frowned at the beeping, a call from Solar who was just cooped up in his laboratory. "I need to go." the lightning element rushed to meet up with the rest of the two.

"Don't open the freezer until I get back, or no ice cream soufflé for you." Thunderstorm warned and Blaze rolled his eyes, already having something else in mind and that is to follow the others to the laboratory to gather and watch their eldest brothers fight against another villain. It has already been a routine, their master declaring himself as a superhero and fight the villains using their powers, but the original trio still seem skeptical about their master to seem thrilled at his call for him to let him use one of them and the other two to come and assist him during his elemental split.

After all, they have already experienced having a master who was once a good guy, turned into a bad guy, greedily hungry for more power and forcefully using the elements' powers, wrongly calling himself the rightful master and their powers his own.

Nobody knows what happened, but the rest of the elementals barely escaped the said bad guy's wrath, their traumatic experience engraved in their heads and the memories with him will forever be carved into their hearts that they're just tools for the others to use.

No matter if they're living beings or not, just like power spheres.

Gathered inside Solar's laboratory, the trio have already been summoned out to the real world, and it seems like BoBoiBoy is using Quake as his main. Three screens showing each perspective of the brothers. Both Thunderstorm and Cyclone running away from Quake and head outside to fight off the said enemy that appeared in their kid master's school. It was a hilarious sight, but if Solar was there he would have willingly finished the math tests and head out to assist the other two.

"I'm counting on you! Keep Angin safe, Hali!" Quake hollered at Thunderstorm, who waved and hummed before the was no longer in sight. BoBoiBoy covered his mouth in shock, trying to comprehend things, only to realize that it wasn't him who screamed at the lightning element running off along with the wind element.

"Mama Gempa is at it again." Solar chuckled to himself, adjusting his glasses as he watched the screens along with the three other younger siblings. Blaze sitting at the left side beside Solar, in the middle, Ice is hugging his Whaley as he stares at the screen, oddly energetic and Thorn sat beside Ice, who was just grinning and giggling all the way.

Throughout the battle, the elemental brothers found out that neither Thunderstorm's or Cyclone's attacks are working against Pangobot. Thunderstorm could have already defeated the said enemy if not for taking the form of his kid master. The boy needs more training, knowing his current body cannot hold more of Thunderstorm's powers, and not just Thunderstorm, but Cyclone and Quake as well, especially when BoBoiBoy soon figures out he has more elementals in his power watch.

The eldest brother's thunderstorm blades shattered, and Cyclone's hoverboard broken in pieces.

Adudu however, who now turned in his answers for the math test immediately headed outside and right towards Thunderstorm. Wary for the alien, Thunderstorm took a step back from Adudu, but the alien was persistent and hugged the lightning element while Cyclone's eyes narrowed at how Adudu shadily cried and held Thunderstorm as he tried to comfort the lightning elemental. The moment Thunderstorm grunted in pain, Cyclone figured out Adudu had something else in mind that isn't definitely good.

"Did you just pluck-"

"How dare you! You dare come here and beat up my best friend?!" Adudu cut him off, and the conversation between them immediately got Quake to rethink what this alien was up to, even the way Pangobot and Adudu fought against one another felt fishy while Quake analyzed the situation and Solar was working on the test answers.

"I need to know what Adudu did to Hali, that alien isn't up to no good." Quake exclaimed in BoBoiBoy's head.

Unbeknownst to the elementals, ever since Solar's newly created technology, BoBoiBoy had been hearing voices in his head whenever he used elemental split, or sometimes he felt the other two elementals he's not using that they've been interacting at one another as if they're truly human beings and not act like BoBoiBoy at all. Or then sometimes he would realize he had been speaking something out loud when he wasn't aware. Maybe he's going crazy, but BoBoiBoy wasn't one to accuse such things.

With the way Adudu had attacked Pangobot and making it all easy to defeat the said enemy, it confirmed Quake's suspicions.

"What the? Why is it so easy all of a sudden!?" Fang's question snapped BoBoiBoy back to his senses and the voice in his head spoke up again. "They're working together.. Who knew. Solar, have you figured out the answers to the test yet?" the voice in BoBoiBoy’s head questioned, not long before he had gotten an affirmative response from the said light element who then showed a picture of the solutions as a memory for BoBoiBoy to use.

Math test answers immediately hovered his head, as if a memory popping out of nowhere. Although BoBoiBoy clearly remembered that their math test is a surprise, and he and any of his friends hadn't studied anything before Papa Zola could start the day. But nonetheless, he used it to his advantage, erasing his current answers and replace it with whatever he just remembered, thus making him finish his test quickly before Papa Zola could even count down to ten minutes before the end of the test. "Fuiyoh, that was quick BoBoiBoy!" Gopal was stunned to see BoBoiBoy already done and handing his papers, immediately rushing outside rather than questioning whoever was in his head and go help the others.

It seems not only Quake had figured out what was wrong with the scenario that was playing out in Thunderstorm's perspective.

"That bastard alien's working with the pango-weirdo! Beat his ass, Gempa!!" Blaze hollered at the screen as he watched Quake and the rest of their master's friends rush outside. In return however, his head was bonked by Solar and Blaze hissed in pain. "Don't be so vulgar with Thorn around! What if Gempa finds out you cursed in front of him?!" the light element scolded. “And worse, I'm going to be involved! Why am I the oldest out of all of you again?!”

Blaze just snickered and Ice yawned.

"Blaze cursed? Oooh, I'm telling Gempa!" Thorn was quick to jump on his feet and both fire and leaf elements were found chasing each other around the house. Ice glanced at the random buttons and pressed the plump red one, which was to reveal the rest of their voices to BoBoiBoy, and another technology Solar seemed to be working on. "Oye, oye, come back here and behave!! If any of you gets hurt, I'm going to get punished for not watching over you two!" the light element warned, stomping out of his laboratory to go find the troublemaking duo.

BoBoiBoy covered his head with his rock-gloved hands, trying to shut out the random voices that began clamoring inside his head. It's no time to be distracted, but the voices were getting as louder, giving the boy a massive headache.

"Cahaya!" Quake immediately realized, calling out to the light element and in an instant, Solar used his light beam to come back to his laboratory with the two other elements tied and rolled up in blankets, quickly answering to their eldest brother's call. "Master is having a headache, find something to suppress his headache!" Solar gawked at Quake's exclaimation, then huffed and crossed his arms, "You care way too much about our new master, Gempa. He's still a kid, he can handle his headache unlike some old people."

And in the end Solar followed Quake's request while he mumbled incoherently, finding ways of thinking up insults for the earth element.

By the end of the day, they managed to defeat both Pangobot and the Onion monster, and the original trio returned.

And Thunderstorm was able to finish making Ice Cream Soufflé for everyone and Blaze after dinner.

-

Blaze was yet again inside Solar's laboratory, listening in to BoBoiBoy's conversations with whoever. This time, Solar managed to create a few experiments of seeing BoBoiBoy's perspective from the outside. To the fire element, it seemed their master was stressed and tired all the way after his superhero duties alongside some homework and school, not once bothering on using his elemental splits for two things, the voices in his head and the way he can handle things without using them.

Blaze wanted to help their master let off some steam. Even wanting to go as far as to force himself out of the watch and help BoBoiBoy by playing some games. But he knew Quake or Cyclone wouldn't allow him, especially Thunderstorm, and it saddened him greatly to hear BoBoiBoy bottle his complaints and continue on his work without any hesitation.

And one day, Blaze did it.

He managed to force himself out of the watch while their master was asleep. Half of him and half of BoBoiBoy controlling his body as he wandered around pulau rintis, but instead of having fun however, he managed to catch things on fire, since he is currently BoBoiBoy Fire. To Blaze, it's no problem to control his flames, but because of how their master is still a kid, his childishness would be hogging over his head, not thinking about the consequences and his body not yet trained for having sudden fire powers. But that doesn't mean that's it. Blaze will of course find ways to train the boy into getting used to his fire powers and use it.

But a few days later, he was caught by Solar, and by all means, Blaze pleaded and begged with the light element not to tell the eldest brothers. Only for Solar to reluctantly agree only if Blaze has met the conditions. The fire element was going to be the experiment dummy, and whenever he forced himself out of the watch, Solar would start on his research and experiments.

To prevent BoBoiBoy from realizing he has fire powers, Solar eventually locked away his memories of Blaze taking over his body whenever the fire element decided for another round of going out to the real world.

Seriously, every time Blaze is out however, he would cause fires. What is wrong with their master's control, seriously? Is he that desperate to let off steam that he barely thought of being careful when using his fire powers?

And then, the day happened.

-

Listening to BoBoiBoy and his friends' conversation, Blaze was intrigued that they found out about 'BoBoiBoy Fire' in a short amount of time. He decided to show himself to prove it, and after all, he's been dying to show himself eventually, who knows what the others' reactions would be. Happiness? Shock?

He'll find out eventually.

Hearing his master's grandfather tell a tale, the laboratory detected BoBoiBoy's drowsiness and later on fell asleep in just minutes. Blaze pinched the bridge of his nose and laughed wholeheartedly. Storytelling never gets old, knowing Ice loves to hear stories from Quake whenever the water element hasn't slept in the middle of the night.

Blaze glanced behind him. He thought Solar would be back, but it seems he isn't, and right now was the perfect time to show up. Impatient, Blaze decided to hop in the device used to let himself free into the outside world and turn their master into BoBoiBoy Fire.

Unbeknownst to him however, another figure just arrived inside Solar's laboratory and watched as Blaze forced himself out of the watch.

.

"BoBoiBoy Fire?!" Gopal called out to the fire element, who responded too quickly with a glare. He was irritated at the name, knowing his brothers can only call him that, but nonetheless he shoved off the name calling and smiled, hyperactively waving at his master's friends.

"HIIIII!! Woah everyone's here, Hi Yaya, hi Ying- heyy GOPAL! My best friend forever!" Blaze reached for the said boy's figure, hugging him tight trying to act as their friend BoBoiBoy in a cheerful mode. He's a mischievous and playful element after all.

Blaze gasped at the figure of Fang. "Fang!" he pointed at said boy as in if disbelief. "I finally get to meet Fang! He's- You're so cool, I've heard so much about you, and also about your shadow powers! It's an awesome power you know? Hey, we should do a combo move sometime, it's gonna be really great!" the fire element spoke in a frenzy, but since Fang is an alien, he could understand the hyperactive boy easily, his ears twitching at the high-pitched voice but Fang had to maintain himself from jumping at the fire element to shut him up. He's gone through lots since he was a child either way.

"Fire and Shadow, amazing isn't it!?" Blaze questioned eagerly and Fang nervously grinned, "Uh, yeah. It is. Thank you." he exclaimed, putting up his glasses as he tried to keep his smile intact and nodded at whatever compliments 'BoBoiBoy Fire' had shot at the shadow manipulator. Maybe he isn't so bad after all.

The fire element didn't mind being exposed as a new element. It seemed the others didn't really care if his master had new powers, not trying to encourage BoBoiBoy to use his fire powers often, and instead pleaded with him and adviced him to control his new powers instead.

Eventually, Blaze revealed that causing fire in places wasn't his doing with intention. Most of them were angry he couldn't really control himself with the fire power he obtained and lectured him further. Blaze could have already just pouted and moved on, nodding at whatever lecture they had given him. He's lived for centuries, of course he knows what's worth getting angry for and what's not, learning a few from Quake and Thunderstorm about restraints with his aggressive behaviour as a fire element. But unfortunately, considering his master is still a child, his stress got over his head, his self-control unable to maintain himself and not long, Blaze on his own will, fought his master's friends, shooting fireballs at Gopal for irritating him using a fire extinguisher to put his fires out.

"Api!!"

Blaze's breath hitched, as if his throat had gone dry. That all too familiar voice hollering his name and Blaze swore he could just perish out of existence.

.

⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.9K 2.7K 16
This fanfiction take place after Boboiboy Movie 2! After getting through the consequences, now Boboiboy and his elementals are together. How long wil...
17K 791 40
(A / N : This story takes place after 1 year after Retak'ka / Boboiboy Galaxy Movie 2 incident. ) What if Boboiboy had a painfull yet sad memory? Wha...
6.6K 327 19
I noticed how boboiboy duri have only a little amount of Angst so I decided to create this story, story about an element name duri/thorn who wishes t...
6K 145 12
Boboiboy's friend is gone. The gang had given order to go back to Erth for safety. Then, the same thing happened on Earth. Yaya, Ying and Gopal gone...