Ben 10: Hero and Predator

By Yukihara_813

Y/n L/n, a regular kid from Bellwood is going for a road trip across the country in summer vacation with his... More

Chapter 1: And Then There Were 10
Chapter 2: Washington B.C.
Chapter 3: The Krakken
Chapter 4: Permanent Retirement
Chapter 5: Hunted
Chapter 6: Kevin 11
Chapter 7: The Alliance
Chapter 8: Last Laugh
Chapter 9: Lucky Girl
Chapter 10: Side Effects
Chapter 11: Secrets
A/N
Question
Chapter 12: Truth
Chapter 14: Framed
Chapter 15: Grudge Match
Chapter 16: The Galactic Enforcer
Chapter 17: Camp Fear
Chapter 18: The Ultimate Weapon
Chapter 19: Tough Luck
Chapter 20: They Lurk Below
Chapter 21: Ghostfreaked Out
Chapter 22: Dr. Animo and the Mutant Ray
Chapter 23: Back with a Vengeance
A/N (2)
Chapter 24: Godly Being & Evil Beast
Chapter 25: Ben 10,000
Chapter 26: Midnight Madness
Chapter 27: Benwolf
Chapter 28: Under Wraps
Chapter 29: The Unnaturals
Chapter 30: The Return
Chapter 31: Be Afraid of the Dark
Chapter 32: The Visitor
A/N (3)
Chapter 33: Divided We Stand
Chapter 34: Don't Drink the Water
Chapter 35: Big Fat Alien Wedding
Chapter 36: The Secret of the Watches
Chapter 37: The Negative Ten
Chapter 38: Trouble Helix
Chapter 39: Monster Zero

Chapter 13: The Big Tick

3K 114 30
By Yukihara_813

It's a beautiful day in Yellowstone national park. Max, Gwen and Y/n are enjoying a peaceful hike through the nature of a forest.

Max exhaled in relief. "Nothing like relaxing in the peace and quiet of the outdoors."

"Darn it! Darn it! I hate this stupid thing!" Ben complained, ruining the moment.

Max and the kids turned around to see Ben fiddling with the Omnitrix while hearing a news reporter in his headphones. Disturbed, Ben moved the headphones to his neck, letting the news report be heard about a small meteorite that will crash in the northern part of the state.

"What's the matter, Ben?" Max asked.

"I figured I'd go Xlr8 and hit that burger place in Casper to pick up a double cheeseburger with pickles." Ben explained. "But it looks like I'm stuck here."

"Ben, Yellowstone happens to be one of the coolest places around. Just hang out and appreciate it." Gwen suggested.

"She has a point, Ben." Y/n agreed as he approaching a lone dead log. "And we can live right off the land."

He pushed the log away, revealing a group of grub worms beneath it.

"Grub worms!" Y/n licked his lips and picked one. "I heard they're full of protein."

And without anyone consent, he proceed to eat it like a noodle, earning a voice of disgust from the cousins. Max went to Y/n's side and eat one as well.

"Hmm, grill them up with a sun-dry tomato paste, they are-"

"Maybe I can help." Gwen reached the Omnitrix, unable to hear more of Max's taste buds. "I'll take my burger with chili."

"I can appreciate that." Ben smiled.

The ring suddenly popped up, and Ben transformed into a new alien.

Ben fell to the ground, unable to balance himself and get stuck on his back like a turtle. Max and kids approached Ben's new alien in curiosity.

"Uh, guys, what am I?" Ben asked them.

"Now, that's a heroic pose." Gwen smirked.

"Real funny."

They helped Ben up to his feet and then Y/n examined his new form.

"I can't believe I'm a new hero." Ben commented.

"And whether there's one more, who know, there could be a hundred more." Max assumed.

"Well as long they are not as worthless as this one is."

"Hold on, Ben. Looks can be deceiving." Y/n retorted. "Beside, I think I figured out what this alien can do."

"Well, don't leave us in suspense, Sherlock." Gwen stated.

"Small stout body... armor plating on his back, arms and legs... powerful arms but stubby legs..." Y/n listed the characteristic. "Ben, try rolling up into a ball."

"Uh, okay.." He replied unsurely.

Ben bent over and tried to roll himself up. After a few tries, he completely turned into a ball.

"Okay, now try to roll around." Y/n added.

Ben slowly wheeled forward and began to speed up. But, he stumbled an uneven ground, resulting him to unfurls and face planted.

"Ow." Ben voiced out his pain.

"Well, look at the bright side, at least you know what it do." Max commented.

Y/n's hair suddenly shuddered, indicating an incoming danger. Following his instinct, he looked up to the sky to see the meteorite that the news broadcast are approaching fast.

"INCOMING!"

He warned and the Tennysons scattered away from its direction. Luckily, the meteorite flew pass above them and crashed further away. Ben curled back up and sped off to the crash site, followed by Max and the kids from the behind.

At the location, they found the meteorite is actually a giant shell for an enormous bug-like creature.

The creature then proceed to dig its legs into the ground and gave out a disgusting gas.

"Phew, smells like Ben not taking a shower for 3 days." Gwen commented.

"Four, actually." Y/n corrected.

"And counting." Ben grinned.

Then, an alien ship arrived and three different looking aliens emerged.

"Rejoice. He's arrived... in all in his glorious glory." The leader looking alien narrated.

"He, and the what now?" Y/n tilted his head in confusion.

The three aliens floated down to the creature with their respective hover pads. One of them approached the creature and placed their ear on it while the other two approached Max and the kids.

"Who are you guys?" Max glared the visitors.

"Relax." The leader said in reassurance. "We come in peace."

Y/n gasped. "He said the line."

"That's what they always say right before they blow you to bits." Gwen pointed out.

"Hm, an earthling with attitude." The brute looking alien with an energy axe commented. "I've heard they exist here in large numbers, should I say 'did'?"

Y/n narrowed his eyes on the brute, suspicious when the alien said "did".

"And an Arburian Pelarota to boot." The leader eyed on Ben.

"So that's the species' name." Y/n muttered. "I better write that down."

"His presence here must be a sign provided by the Great one." The leader continued. "Is he not tremendous?"

"Tremendous." The brute and the interpreter echoed in sync.

"All hail the tremendous one!" The aliens cheered.

The brute floated toward Ben. "But you're a little far away from home, aren't you?"

"Actually, closer than you think." Ben corrected.

"Unfortunately, there's nothing to go back to." The brute continued. "The Great one purified your planet last week."

"Purified?" Y/n repeated in confusion before he came to realization.

He quickly transformed into Slamworm, catching the aliens off-guard.

"A Slammoid?! Here?!" The leader exclaimed.

Slamworm quickly swatted the three aliens far away from the site. He then proceed to shoot his acid at the creature, resulting it to screech and its shell cracked. Seeing his sudden action, the Tennysons understood that the creature must go.

Suddenly, the creature grew a pair of arms and grabbed hold on Slamworm. The alien worm struggled to free himself, but the giant bug held him tightly before swatting him away.

Slamworm fell to the ground, nearly crush the Tennysons below. He quickly recovered and glared at the bug.

Gwen observed the situation. She looked at the cracked area of the shell, then Slamworm and finally, Ben. From it, she got an idea.

"Y/n!" She called. "Shoot Ben into the the big tick!"

"What!?" Ben exclaimed.

"If we can't destroy it from the outside, then we should go for the inside." Gwen suggested. "And if we're lucky, you should able to bounce around in it and destroy its internal organs."

"Gross. Let's do it!"

Slamworm crawled away from the bug, taking his position. Ben then rolled his way to Slamworm in high speed before the giant worm sent him flying at the cracked spot with his tail.

Once Ben is inside, he bounced around like Gwen assumed, destroying anything on his path. He kept bouncing and bouncing till the tick exploded out its innards goo to its surrounding. Slamworm quickly covered Max and Gwen from the goo by rolling himself up.

Once the explosion died down, Slamworm uncurled himself to see the entire surrounding is soiled by the tick's goo.

Ben then emerged from where the giant tick was, covered in goo. "Okay, now I need a shower."

The three alien returned to see that the tick has died. They looked to the Slamworm, only to be screeched at by him. Frightened, the aliens returned back to their ship and flew away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 47 6
Benjamin Kirby "Ben" Tennyson was an ordinary 10-year-old boy until he found the Omnitrix, a powerful watch-like device that allowed him to turn into...
89.7K 2K 18
You'd think that in a world filled with Super Heroes, aliens would be a normal thing. Heck the romanticized version of heroes from old comics has alw...
22K 513 34
I don't own ben 10 or the characters , it's owned by man of action , but the story and characters , or variations I make are mine Description: Our h...
15.2K 389 7
Y/N Forger, a 15 year old boy, who's a friend of Ben Tennyson. When Maxwell "Max" Tennyson asks him if he wants to go on a summer trip with him, Ben...