Voice actor transformation sy...

By Spinfoxie

Alternative Title: 声优变身系统 Author: Insensitive to pain Summary: Ninety-Nine Lin, a special graduate of the Voi... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55: Extra
56: Extra

18

58 2 0
By Spinfoxie

Chapter 18

    "I was provoked."

    On the top floor of the port mafia headquarters, the leader Mori Ogai looked at Ryunosuke Akutagawa who was kneeling on the ground pleading guilty, and put down his quill.

    Akutagawa Ryunosuke's face was as pale as his hair, the thick bandage on his chest was oozing red, and the bloody smell permeated faintly.

    "3.5 billion is too much." The black-haired leader folded his hands, resting his elbows on the armrest of the chair, frowning in distress.

    "Please give me a chance to atone for my sins next time. I will definitely kill him and bring him back." Akutagawa Ryunosuke clenched his fists, unwilling to say.

    Mori Ogai looked down at Akutagawa and remained silent, as if he was reading a medical certificate that was not suitable for reading.

    "Mr. Akutagawa, the port mafia is not a black-hearted organization that just exploits."

    Gu Buche is an advantage as a weapon, but it is not a quality that a qualified subordinate should have.

    "Mr. Zhongye." He looked at the cadre with red hair, and tapped his knuckles on the table, "The port mafia can only accept 100 million at most.

    " Nineteen Forest Valuation.

    On the premise of reaching the optimal solution, he tolerated the existence of a little flaw.

    There is a document in the Mori Ogai drawer, which clearly lists every amount of money spent in Jiujiu Lin's account.

    Huge sums of unknown whereabouts, little daily balance left in the account...

    Jiujiulin's weakness is the key to open the door to the optimal solution.

    Luck awaits only those who are entitled to it.

    And no organization in Yokohama is more qualified to say that than the Port Mafia.

    Outside the window, dark clouds billowed in the distance.

    Mori Owai smiled, as if he was sure of winning, he said to Nakahara Chuya, "Trouble Nakaya-san, bring him back."

    Nakahara Chuya put his hat on his chest, bowed his head and saluted, "Yes, leader."

    Winding bloodstains came down from the tip of the knife, and Jiujiulin dragged Atsushi Nakajima all the way to Leibo Street.

    It has been half an hour since the judgment mode ended, and the evil spirit on his body is still there, and the birds and beasts are scattered everywhere he goes.     Atsushi

    Nakajima, who was grasped by the back of fate's neck, raised his hand weakly, "Benefactor, that... can you let go? I can walk by myself, and I promise not to run away."

What's the state.

    Just now, when I heard Ninety-nine Lin's shocking remarks of 3.5 billion yuan, Atsushi Nakajima's first reaction was not to run away, but to question himself-is he really worth so much money?

    As for the plan to sell him to the port mafia...

    being targeted by the port mafia has become an established fact.

    If I can help my benefactor before I die, my life will not be completely composed of cowardice and avoidance.

    "..." Jiujiulin didn't answer him, but just walked forward mechanically.

    There was a voice echoing in my ears all the time, and I couldn't stop.

    Jiujiu Lin knew that it was Takasugi's voice.

    Through the one-way glass, he watched the "self" outside manipulating his body.

    He can't touch each other, and he can't transmit thoughts, just like the soul is split in two.

    He finally realized how big a bomb was hidden in the short line of warning in the suffix of the skill description.

    Jiujiulin poked at the system, "Isn't the duration of the infection calculated by a single duration?"

    No, it's the total duration. The system answers.

    Good for you!

    Jiujiulin covered his face in his heart, and even wanted to play word games with him in skill description?

    Is the system still planning to carry out the elimination of influence business and charge two shares of money!

    Judging from the current situation, Takasugi Shinsuke's skills must be temporarily sealed after the incident is over. It would be too painful for Jiujulin not to want to live like Takasugi's character.

    "How long will the character infection last?"

    If the host stops using the Takasugi character card from now on, it will take about two months to completely end the influence.

    Note that the impact is exponential. The system then dropped a bomb.

    So the decisive killing is not because he has grown up, but because he used too many skills, which came from Takasugi's help!

    Jiujiulin was dejected, but fortunately he was a little proud.

    But, asking him to completely deactivate Takasugi's character card...

    "Hmm... that can't be done."

    The stupid hair on the top of his head drooped, without Takasugi, he couldn't beat Akutagawa's same level of abilities, let alone surpass him enemy.

    It would be nice if the new character card would allow him to join in writing the script instead of being a marionette on stage like he's doing now.

    Jiujiulin once again sighed.

    So, how much does it cost to unlock the next voice actor?

    Jiujiulin counted the digits with his fingers, "One zero, two zeros, three zeros, 648,000 yen!" After going around and around,

    everything returned to the original point - he had no money.

    Thinking about it this way, the "self" outside put their ideas on Renhu and the port mafia, and raised a demand of 3.5 billion... completely in line with the heart!

    As long as he has money, he can unlock all the seiyuu characters. At that time, whether it is a real person or a double-faced Su Nuo, or an unknown foreigner, there is always a way to solve it with skills, and quickly pass the level and play hay end!

    Ninety-Nine Lin knocked on the palm of his hand, understanding "his" previous behavior.

    The moment he accepted himself, the glass blocking Jiujiulin suddenly shattered, and he was pleasantly surprised to find that he had regained control of his body.

    Takasugi's influence was partially suppressed by him!

    The moment Jiujiulin stopped, Nakajima Atsushi seemed to sense something, and looked at him, just bumping into his pupils that were regaining their spirits bit by bit.

    Seeing Xinghuo light up from the bottom of his eyes, Jiu Jiulin blinked his eyes slowly.

    Afterwards, he smiled brightly at Atsushi Nakajima, let go of his convulsive fingers, and hit the knife on the ground with a crisp sound.

    The memory came back completely, and he took a deep breath, "I'm sorry—"

    Jiujiulin took a step back, ready to apologize to Atsushi Nakajima with a 160° bow for his wanton decision in disregard of his friends.

    "No, no, oh!" Atsushi Nakajima took two steps forward to hold him back, but the foreheads of the two collided impartially, stars appeared in both eyes, and they sat down on the ground.

    "I'm really sorry for making a decision for you without authorization!" Jiu Jiulin covered his red forehead and apologized loudly.

    "Please don't say that, it's my honor to help my benefactor." Atsushi Nakajima retorted, trying to drive away the stars in front of him.

    Jiujiulin thought that he had already uttered nonsense about the port mafia, and he still had a plan he wanted to implement...

    His eyes were wandering around, but he didn't dare to look at Atsushi Nakajima, so he hesitated to speak.

    "Actually... If you don't mind, we can split the bill fifty-fifty..."

    "Ah?" Atsushi Nakajima cast a horrified look.

    3.5 billion fifty-five cents, then it is, 175, the unit is 100 million!

    He subconsciously twitched his Adam's apple, selling himself as if... he made a fortune?

    No, no, not only earning a lot of money, but getting rich, he no longer has to be hungry, he wants to eat a few bowls!

    Atsushi Nakajima was shamefully moved.

    Jiujiulin felt even more guilty when he saw that he was silent.

    Let the little friends risk their lives to accompany myself and the port mafia to play an empty-handed white wolf scene, but only pay half of the income-have

    you become a black-hearted capitalist, Jiujiulin!

    Doesn't your conscience hurt!

    "Four to six, you six and I four, I only get 1.4 billion." Jiujiulin held back the angina and said.

    "Benefactor, I have a question..." Atsushi Nakajima asked the key question, "How do we get 3.5 billion from the port mafia?" That

    is the mafia that kills without batting an eyelid, the mafia that overwhelms the sky in Yokohama!

    Oh, yes, the benefactor is also a ruthless swordsman when facing the mafia, unlike the way he is negotiable now.

    Thinking of Jiu Jiulin's ferocious appearance of raising a knife in his hand, Atsushi Nakajima trembled, realizing that he was the only one who was weak and helpless.

    "No, no, just call me Lin."

    The two exchanged names after a while, and when Jiujiulin heard the white-haired boy introduce himself as "Nakajima Atsushi", he knew it instantly.

    The protagonist of "Mountain and Moon" is just turning into a tiger in the struggle.

    The little partner is worth 7 billion, and maybe there is a shocking secret hidden behind it, such as clues to a certain treasure.

    Seeing the admiration in his eyes, Atsuji Nakajima was puzzled.

    Did you have the same name as a famous person?

    Jiujiulin introduced his plan to Atsushi Nakajima, "The first step, we go to rob, uh no, 'borrow money'..."

    Huh - almost exposed.

    Atsushi Nakajima No, you have already said it, I can hear it clearly, rob, rob.

    "... Let's go to Leibo Street, and I will hide Dun in a place where no one can find it."

    Jiu Jiulin concealed a small part of key information.

    He wants to use the "borrowed" money to unlock Bruno Bucciarati.

    Bruno's skill brief is to unzip a zipper anytime, anywhere, perfect for hiding things and escaping.

    Although the full picture is unknown, there is a possibility that the system will trap him, but as long as the activation standard is not raised to the level of infinite space, there is no problem.

    "The mafia will not give up 7 billion, but it may lower the price."

    Jiujiulin's psychological expectation is that it will be around 5 to 1 billion in the end. After all, they cannot stretch the front line, and the port mafia can afford it as a behemoth.

    If it doesn't work, there are backup options, trading with other mafia, the risk is reduced and the income is reduced.

    If every organization in Yokohama can casually spend hundreds of millions, then the official mess will be too miserable.

    "The port mafia won't compromise easily, and they should send more people to chase and kill Lin."

    The passion faded, and Atsushi Nakajima returned to reality. He lowered his head, not daring to imagine the scene where the mafia came out to encircle Lin. .

    "In the final analysis, am I really a tiger with a reward of 7 billion? Without talent, it will only bring bad luck..." Atsushi Nakajima avoided Jiu Jiulin's eyes when he said cowardly words.

    "Dun Jun."

    Jiujiulin saw that he fell into the vortex of self-denial again, and couldn't help holding his cheek and turning to himself.

    Sensitively catching the faint light in his eyes, Jiujiu Lin firmly said,

    "I'm afraid I won't be able to become a pearl, escaping from refinement, but I can't be with mediocrity..." "

    I, like Dunjun, want to become stronger, but Fear lingers in place."

    "The tiger is always chasing after Dunjun, and I desperately want to seize the future... If you can't believe in yourself for the time being, please give me a chance." "

    If Dunjun wants to Captured by the port mafia, let me try to bite off a piece of meat."

    The enemy is just, one or a group can't escape him.

    The author has something to say. Lin has been jumping back and forth between Takasugi and himself recently, commonly known as if he has that serious illness (bu).

    ————

    I have been stuck for a long time, I have been deleting, modifying orz,

    why not let us play a game! (The topic jumps too fast. Hey, there is

    a prize quiz. The first machine

    asks what is Takasugi's character egg?

    Forget about the cg scene, you can guess the trigger effect

    before the release of the next chapter, and you will get a red envelope x1 sponsored by Lin Jiang's small treasury

    —————

    Thanks to the little angel who voted for me as the overlord or the irrigation nutrient solution during the period of 20210419 21:56:22~20210421 01:38:43~Thanks to the

    little angel of the irrigation nutrient solution, Ain Maomao yyds 10 bottles; 2 bottles of Dizimo;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.1K 502 19
Y/n was one of the first few people to enter Janson's 'safe haven', along with Aris. As a new group of people show up, the chaos begins. what will y...
199K 4.2K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
567K 8.7K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
12.1K 231 113
Alternative Title: 别用疯批马甲玩游戏 Author: White Peach Chips Summary: Kashiwahara has played a holographic game for a long time. He decided to let himself...