Voice actor transformation sy...

By Spinfoxie

Alternative Title: 声优变身系统 Author: Insensitive to pain Summary: Ninety-Nine Lin, a special graduate of the Voi... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55: Extra
56: Extra

15

65 2 0
By Spinfoxie

Chapter 15

    "Has the tiger escaped? It would be better to call the zoo as soon as possible." Kunikida Doppo worried, "There are indeed     rumors of tigers destroying city facilities recently." Young man, please accept my commission when the time comes." Jiujiulin packed up his books and prepared to go back to the hotel.

    He plans to use the last sum of money on the card to solve the tiger's problem for the white-haired boy, so that the boy can find a job with peace of mind and don't have to go hungry.

    "Okay." Kunikida Doppo wrote down.

    Jiujiulin's treatment fee was paid by the school, and the hotel was also booked early in the morning.

    "Hello, you have booked a luxury suite, here is your room card." The sister at the front desk handed Jiujiulin a stamped room card.

    Jiujiulin walked into the room and looked around, seeing a slight pain in the corner of his eye when he saw the golden interior.

    It's definitely the work of Mr. Wujo... It's too wasteful to live in a suite alone.

    The room was on the top floor of the hotel. He opened the curtains and looked down at Yokohama through the floor-to-ceiling windows.

    It's really spectacular, the flow of people on the street is crawling back and forth like little ants.

    A white light suddenly flashed across the glass of the opposite building, and Jiujiu Lin was dazzled by the reflected light, but he couldn't find the light source when he looked intently.

    The faint feeling of being peeped appeared again.

    What's the point of being so blatant, and the stalkers have poor patience and skills... He frowned and thought.

    Jiujiulin felt a sense of urgency, he was sure that meeting Fyodor was not a coincidence, but what about meeting the white-haired boy and following him, was it really a coincidence?

    He didn't suspect that Atsushi Nakajima was deceiving himself, but rather that the boy was being used.

    While packing his luggage, Jiu Jiulin tried to figure out what happened. The more he thought about it, the more he felt that he was already in the middle of the game.

    If he was the enemy, when would he choose to strike?

    Be sure to choose the time when the other party is most relaxed...

    Ninety-Nine Lin thought about it, but it was too late to say it, and the moment he turned around, a bullet aimed at the center of his eyebrows and shot through the air.

    He only felt his heart skip a beat, and was about to subconsciously stop time when the built-in phone in the room rang suddenly.

    "Dinglingling——" the attention shifted, and the light golden pupils tightened.

    It was too late!

    The glass shattered at the sound, and the bullets penetrated into the bedding and raised goose feathers all over the bed.

    Jiujiulin tilted his head just to avoid the bullet, seeing the danger passing by him, Jiujiulin only felt the net that covered him tighten silently.

    The sense of oppression pervades his pores and suffocates him. He is like a doll whose program has been penetrated. People behind the scenes wantonly manipulate his will and pry into his bottom line.

    He suppressed the anger in his eyes and picked up the phone, "Hello, how are you? Er... I don't need insurance, goodbye."

    Jiujiu Lin drew the curtains to avoid a second attack, before he could clean up the messy house, "Duk Tuk tuk." There was a knock on the door.

    Within three seconds, three more rapid knocks on the door sounded.

    Jiujiulin took a deep breath, pulled out the knife at his waist and held it in his hand, his expression condensed.

    Yes, most of the time he is a good-natured person, but that doesn't mean he wants to be played around.

    The black "Confessions" on the table was stuck in the throat like a thorn, Jiujulin did not choose to use Dior's skills, he directly activated the first stage of the judgment of Takasugi Shinsuke.

    "I will kill him instead of you."

    The judgment is 80%, the first stage lasts five minutes, and the countdown begins.

    The moment Jiujiulin unscrewed the door lock, a bullet hit his heart.

    Swinging the knife with his backhand, he chopped down the bullet, and Jiujiulin quickly pierced through the right arm of the visitor through the wooden door.

    He drew the blade, opened the door violently, and kicked the killer's knee.

    Before the killer fell to the ground, Jiujiulin grabbed his neck and dragged him, forcing him into the room.

    He tapped lightly on the edge of the door with his heel, and the lock clicked shut again.

    His series of movements were so fast that before the killer could cry out, Jiujiu Lin grabbed his throat, and his injured arm was hanging on the ground, twitching continuously, unable to move.

    The blood dripped all the way and stained the wool blanket, and neither of them had time to take care of it.

    It wasn't until he reached the inner room that Jiujiulin let go of his hand, letting the killer lie on the ground like a dead fish.

    He took a few paper towels from the table, slowly wiped the blood between his fingers, and then threw them into the trash can.

    The half-ass killer struggled to get up, trembling and couldn't hold his gun steady, aiming at Jiujiu Lin's heart.

    boom!

    The knife thrown backward drew a graceful arc in the air, and inserted into the killer's palm holding the knife and gun impartially.

    The cold light flashed by the cold weapon is exactly the same as the white light reflected by the sniper scope.

    The trajectory of the bullet that was grazed by the blade deviates, passing close to the killer's aorta dangerously.

    Jiujiulin squatted in front of the killer, his eyes darkened, and his low voice was still Gao Sugi's voice, "Who sent you here?" "No one,

    I saw the reward order myself." The killer swallowed it. Mouth saliva, one hundred and fifty Tao Ming.     "A bounty order widely circulated in the black market is aimed at human beings

    worth seven billion."     How could anyone believe such an obvious fake news?     "I didn't believe it at first, but there are at least three or four killers around you. It's better to kill by mistake than to let go, I'm afraid of being preempted by others..." the killer explained.     "Where did you hear the rumor that I'm a human tiger?"

    The killer was taken aback when he heard the question, he hesitated and dared not speak.

    Jiujiulin patted his cheek, and said softly, "Thought it clearly."

    The killer broke out in cold sweat, Jiujiulin pressed his head, pressing down on the blade inch by inch.

    "My lord, my lord, I don't dare to say... go together! The other go together..."

    After getting the answer he wanted, Jiu Jiulin picked up the thick scabbard and swung him unconscious.

    Touching the scabbard distressedly, Jiujiulin made a simple bandage for him to ensure that he would not die, and then kicked him under the bed.

    Next it's the turn of the sniper killer.

    Because the quality of the people who were chasing and killing was so poor, Jiujiulin couldn't tell whether it was two or three people who followed, sniped, and broke into the door.

    Jiujiulin changed into clean and blood-stained clothes, pretended to wrap himself in a thick bandage to confuse the remaining killers, and prepared to go fishing.

    After the cooldown of Takasugi's skills ended, Kujurin left the hotel.

    The lights are on, and the night is coming.

    Yokohama took off the mask of hypocrisy and revealed a ferocious side.

    Very restless tonight.

    The mafia who got the news took action one after another, and wave after wave of people hurried past, as if they were looking for something.

    As a few passers-by wandering the street, Jiujiulin was stopped and asked several times.

    "What are you doing outside!" The leader of the mafia showed his guns around his waist and secretly threatened the youth.

    "I'm waiting for the person who assassinates me, so that I can fight back and go home to sleep." Ninety-nine Lin Cheng said.

    "..." Faced with such a fresh and unaffected answer, even the Mafia was stunned, "Then, I wish you well?" "

    Thank you, and I wish you all the best." Jiu Jiulin politely returned.

    He wandered outside for a long time, until the moon was high in the sky, and the rest of the people did not come out.

    It's impossible to be cleared out by the mafia in advance because of acting too arrogantly, right? Ninety-Nine Lin bought a maltose painting to chew on.

    "Go away!" The blond young man was walking in the middle of the road, his posture was more arrogant than the port mafia.

    Another group of people passed by, Jiujiulin was not surprised.

    He was not annoyed when he heard the black-haired boy with white tail scolding him, and stepped aside a few steps.

    The passing wind frizzed his hair, and then... managed to stick to the maltose.

    hateful!

    Ninety-Nine Lin carefully pulled down the hair one by one, for fear that one side of the hair would be cut short by accident.

    Wouldn't it be a haircut with the white-haired boy in the afternoon? He didn't want it.

    He was concentrating on competing with Maltose for the ownership of his hair, and a drunk man appeared out of the corner of his eye.

    Jiujiulin looked up and saw that the drunken uncle had disheveled hair and sloppy footsteps. He persisted in holding the wine bottle and refused to let go, trying to pour out even a drop of wine from the empty bottle.

    He looked at the wrinkled suit on the uncle, and sighed, "Fortunately, I'm not an office worker."

    Jiu Jiulin took two steps to the side, for fear that the uncle would fall in front of him.

    Although the sleazy killers following behind him temporarily disappeared, what if they suddenly realized that they were in an ambush?

    It's better not to involve ordinary people.

    Ninety-Nine Lin's hand holding Maltose was sore, and there were only four or five hairs left, so it was almost too late.

    His eyes lit up, and he focused on the hair on the golden sugar cube.

    I won't buy maltose paintings next time...

    The drunk uncle seems to want to cross the road and walk in the direction of Jiujiulin.

    Jiujiulin didn't seem to care at all.

    The drunk uncle passed by his side, his eyes slightly raised.

    The perfect blind spot that cannot be noticed, even if the target notices it at the first time, he needs to draw the knife and turn around first, and at that time, the poison on his knife has already penetrated into the target's flesh and blood... The moment he decided to make a move, the turbidity disappeared from his eyes, and

    his Eyes as sharp as an eagle.

    The killer still hung his head and moved slowly, not even showing any murderous aura around him.

    Holding the knife in his arms, the muscles all over his body exploded, and he raised the knife to stab Jiujiu Lin's back...

    "Smash Varudo!"

    Before the tip of the knife pierced his clothes, time stopped.

    Jiujiulin ignored the last few strands of hair, and tore off the maltose.

    "So, why do you take me for a fool?" He patted the killer on the shoulder and started circling around the uncle.

    Jiujiulin pinched his chin, and his words were full of confusion, "Don't you know that I go out to fish?" "

    Indeed, if I were a killer, I would strike when my defense is the lowest..."

    "But, didn't the person who ordered you tell you that I would stop from time to time?"

    Jiujiulin stopped, turned back 180°, and started to spin in the opposite direction.     While looking at Killer No. 3, he praised, " Sure enough, a

    professional killer is not at the same level as an ordinary one, and he doesn't have a murderous look when he strikes!"     Take precautions.     Jiujiulin thought regretfully, so there is no problem with Killer No. 3's professional ability.     "Sorry, it's because of me."     The killer's two arms fell together with Jiujiu Lin's last words.     Time resumed its flow.

    The faint smile on the corner of Killer No. 3's mouth hadn't dissipated yet, and he looked up—where's the target?

    He heard the sound of blood gushing and the sound of metal falling to the ground.

    Whose knife is it?

    The killer looked at his hand—no, where is his hand?

    The author has something to say Ninety-Nine Lin is a good guy, but not entirely a good guy.

    ———

    hhhhhhh After all, Lin Jiang, who can empathize with the villain, is not a person of the good camp.

    Every time I do something bad, I put on a tall cedar shell. Lin Jiang is crumbs (bhi)

    ——thanks

    to the little angel who voted for me or irrigated the nutrient solution during 20210416 22:19:32~20210417 19:21:20 ~

    Thanks to the Little Angel Chaoying Support Club of Irrigation Nutrient Solution 1 bottle;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

934K 21.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
44.7K 982 25
In the first place, Ririka Momobami sticking with Mary Saotome is only for the election reason. Mary getting annoying with this VICE PRES GIRL. Mary...
3.5K 102 37
Alternative Title: 马甲全员be后我被迫吊唁自己 Author: Luo Waterfall When Nishimiya Yuzuki, a graduate of the vest system retired, the system suddenly disappeared...
12.1K 231 113
Alternative Title: 别用疯批马甲玩游戏 Author: White Peach Chips Summary: Kashiwahara has played a holographic game for a long time. He decided to let himself...