Voice actor transformation sy...

By Spinfoxie

Alternative Title: 声优变身系统 Author: Insensitive to pain Summary: Ninety-Nine Lin, a special graduate of the Voi... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55: Extra
56: Extra

12

75 3 0
By Spinfoxie

Chapter 12

    Yoshino Junpei is hostile to the curse for the first time.

    The monster's huge eyeballs turned to him, as if looking at a piece of meat, pure malice and murderous intent hit him directly.

    Absolutely, absolutely not let it get close to mother!

    Regardless of the glass fragments on the ground scratching the soles of his feet, he summoned Shikigami Yodotsuki, and comforted him, "It will be fine soon, and I will explain to my mother later." The poison carried by Yodotsuki successfully paralyzed the curse

    . The two seized the opening of the curse and delivered the final blow.

    "Junpei is amazing!" Knotabagi Yujin stretched out his palm.

    Yoshino Junpei's body preceded his heart, and he had already high-fived him when he came back to his senses.

    For the first time, he noticed that the corners of his mouth were raised and his eyes reflected in the pupils of the knotweed.

    That was his dream self.

    Jiujiulin took the water glass handed over by Yoshino's mother, drank it all in one gulp, and finally swallowed Su Nuo's fingers.

    The three of them looked at the broken glass and the fallen vases and decorations on the ground belatedly. With a tacit understanding, they slid and knelt down in front of their mother.

    "I'm sorry!" x3

    Yoshino's mother rubbed the center of her brows helplessly, unable to speak out when she was angry, "Really, I can't forgive you if I don't explain well." "

    Shunpei, bandage the wound on your foot first."

    The three of them sat down On the sofa, you and I recounted the matter to my mother.

    When she heard that her child had been subjected to school violence for a long time, Yoshino's mother frowned tightly, her eyes were faintly red, and her hand was bandaged unconsciously. "

    Yoshino Junpei almost cried, he covered his mouth to prevent himself from shouting in embarrassment.

    Mom, be gentle, it hurts too much.

    After the bandage was finished, Yoshino's mother was overwhelmed with emotion, she could hardly hide her gaffe, and hurriedly said, "No matter what choice Junpei makes, mom will support you, the house is too messy, I'll clean it up." Her hands trembled uncontrollably, thinking

    of Junpei didn't like the smell of cigarettes, so he stopped the idea of ​​smoking.

    When she turned her back, several people noticed that she raised her hand to wipe the corners of her eyes.

    Yuzu Yuhito was the first to break the silence in the room, talking about a movie that will be released next month.

    "The one next month..." Yoshino Junpei suddenly stopped talking, made a decision and said slowly, "I have decided to move out of Tokyo with my mother." "Not bad."

    Hirohito Kojou agreed.

    Jiujiu Lin also nodded.

    "Aren't you persuading me to join the High School of Conjuration?"

    He thought they would prefer to join the ranks of conjurers.

    "Don't do it," Jiujiu Lin shook his head, "Conjurers are nothing but high salaries."

    Yoshino Junpei laughed out loud, "Then can I still hire Lin to help me put sacks on?"

    Winning the curse After that, a cluster of small flames ignited in his heart, giving him strength in the dark. Now he can overcome the fear in his heart to face up to his bully.

    "Mom will help you pay!" The mother who had been secretly paying attention to several people held up her broom excitedly.

    Even without her son's proposal, she secretly plots to teach a small lesson to those who hurt her child.

    "For my sister's sake, 30% off the full price!" Ninety-nine Lin stood up abruptly, his eyes sparkling.

    Knotabazu Yuhito stretched out his long hand, pressed the light golden head and pressed him back to the sofa, "How can you collect money, don't worry, sister, this matter is up to us!" "Shunpei, too." Amber

    eyes look at him.

    "Me too!" Mama Yoshino took out a pair of sunglasses and put them on, and was the first to respond.

    "Sister is super cool!" Knotabagi Yujin boasted.

    Yoshino Junpei, who suddenly lost his name, raised his forehead, Kujubayashi patted him on the shoulder, leaned over and boasted shamelessly, "Do you have a wooden knife at home, and toy knives are also fine, my sword skills are super good." The four made an appointment

    tomorrow During school hours, meet on the way they must pass.

    "Do you have to wear black clothes?" Yoshino Junpei interrupted the lively discussion among several people.

    "Shunping, you don't lose if you lose, let's beat them first from the aura!" " That

    's right, you have to wear sunglasses."

    Well then...he will wear a mask tomorrow, hoping that passers-by won't vote Strange vision.

    The only normal person, Yoshino Junpei, deeply felt that he shouldn't bring this up as a joke.

    Back to high school.

    Thinking of going out to do trouble tomorrow, Jiujiulin excitedly pulled the other two friends to gesture to the branches.

    "What does Fu Hei think about the one on the left? Is it suitable to break it off to make a wooden knife?" "

    Why do you need a wooden knife?" He was puzzled.

    "I haven't been approved to travel, and I'm afraid of being arrested by the patrolling police officer with a real knife." Jiu Jiulin replied obediently.

    "By the way, the high school's trees are specially hired by gardeners to take care of them, and a branch can cost tens of thousands of yen as a base." Nagasaki Wild Rose added.

    "Lin, I found a discarded wooden knife in the warehouse, and it can still be used after wiping it." Knotweed Yujin waved away with a dusty wooden knife.

    "It doesn't have to be good-looking... I think it just needs to be useful." Jiujiulin immediately turned 90 degrees and ran towards Yuzhang Youren.

    "Lin, have you swallowed Su Nuo's fingers?" Knotweed Youren whispered in his ear.

    Seeing that he couldn't make it through, Jiujiulin had no choice but to admit, "Yes, but the fingers have no effect on me at all, why don't you leave it to me in the future."

    "Look for an opportunity to ask Teacher Wutiao." Hirohito Hiroshi did not answer.

    In case there is a disaster inside, it is too late to make up for it afterwards.

    The next day, all four of them, without exception, were lying in ambush on the only way after school.

    "It's them!"

    The three of them forced the visitor into the alley and beat them up.

    Yoshino Junpei was also pushed and stepped on by Kujubayashi.

    The haze that had been entrenched in my heart for many years dissipated unknowingly.

    He turned his head to look at the passers-by who avoided this and indifferently avoided it. He no longer complained before, and it is probably the instinct of most people to seek advantages and avoid disadvantages.

    "I think it's almost there, they should be taught a lesson," he said.

    "Alright, I'll treat everyone to dinner." Mama Yoshino suggested.

    "Ah, I forgot one thing. Yoshino-san, did they steal your living expenses?" Jiu Jiulin slapped his head and asked when he remembered.

    Yoshino Junpei nodded, almost every week's pocket money would be taken away by them, and sometimes they even disliked not having enough money and instigated him to steal it from home.

    "Damn it, you guys are going to move. If you miss this village, there will be no store here."

    Jiu Jiulin jumped up anxiously and ran back, "I'll come back when I go, you don't have to wait for me if you go first."

    He ran back to have a look, A few high school students stood in place crookedly, and the leader was smoking while talking on the phone, as if he was looking for his elder brother to call someone.

    Ninety-Nine Forest and the others didn't attack hard. At most, a few people were in pain, not enough to go to the hospital.

    When they saw Jiujiulin who came back alone, they were moved.

    He was caught off guard by four people just now, and the pink-haired young man's superior combat effectiveness protected the remaining three people, the old, the weak, and the young, so the battle was one-sided.

    Now that the short man came back beyond his control, don't blame them for being rude.

    Because of his baby fat face and small stature, Jiujiu Lin, who was inexplicably classified into the "young" category, was full of question marks.

    Why are they gearing up to attack him, haven't they fought enough?

    "I have a question." Jiujiulin raised his hand and asked, "Do you need to honor the elder brother on the phone for the money you robbed     ?

    "

.

    "It's really great." Ninety-Nine Lin beamed with joy, and untied the wooden knife with the bumpy surface on his waist.

    "Let me save a little time for each other."

    After finishing speaking, Jiu Jiulin rushed forward and knocked down one of them.

    His sword technique is in the same line as Takasugi's, and it is the most effective sword technique to deal with the enemy, which is different from the few people who are restrained.

    But after a while, several people lay on the ground in rows and howled.

    Misreading, this kid is more ruthless than Fenfa!

    Jiujiulin took out their wallets one by one and put the money into his pocket.

    Da, da, da, the sound of wooden clogs stepping on the ground came from the alley.

    As soon as Jiujiulin turned his head, the middle-aged man with silver hair had a serious expression on his face, and he frowned slightly in a dark green kimono.

    Thinking back on his actions, it was indeed easy to cause misunderstandings, robbing male high school students and so on...

    Jiujiu Lin explained, "They robbed my friend of a lot of money, and I just reciprocated to get back a little..." The

    silver-haired man disagreed Ninety-Nine Lin's voice gradually decreased.

    Should he change the wording, like take back or something?

    "Little friend has outstanding talent, but the sword technique has its shape but no spirit, and it is too rigid and easy to break." "

    I am Fukuzawa Yukichi, and I have some opinions on swords. Would you like to learn swords with me?" Law."

    Fukuzawa Yukichi extended an olive branch to him.

    He passed by the alley and heard some gangsters talking nonsense to the blond youth. He originally planned to stop a bullying incident, but he did not expect to witness Jiujiulin's unique sword skills.

    Fukuzawa Yukichi was delighted to see Liexin, and the young man had clear eyes, integrity and kindness. Think about whether the young man is willing to inherit his sword skills.

    Ninety-Nine Lin was so startled when he heard the silver-haired man's name that he unconsciously let go of his fingers, and the wooden knife slammed on one of them with a bang.

    "Fu, Fukuzawa Yukichi!" The great thinker on the ten-thousand-yen banknote in the original world?

    He moved his Adam's apple slightly and swallowed, without doubting the authenticity of what the man said.

    "Little friend, have you heard my name?"

    Facing the ten-thousand-yen banknotes walking, Jiujiu Lin stammered back, "Listen, I have, but the Mr. Fukuzawa I know is probably not the same person as you."

    At least Mr. Fukuzawa in history would not have such powerful sword skills.

    Jiujiulin automatically translated Fukuzawa Yukichi's little insights into the level of a master. Celebrities always like to be humble, he understands.

    "The armed detective agency I founded is located in Yokohama. It's okay if you don't want to leave Tokyo. You can ask the doctor in the agency to treat your left arm at any time." Fukuzawa Yukichi ignored his admiring eyes and said.

    "Ah, I'm sorry I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Kujubayashi, and I'm currently studying at the Conjuration High School. The school has already submitted the documents to Yokohama, and I'm applying for admission to Dr. Yosano for treatment."

    "That's fine, if it's convenient for you the day after tomorrow, you can go back to the detective agency with me." Fukuzawa Yukichi saw that he already belonged, so he stopped mentioning the matter of apprenticeship and invited him back to Yokohama together.

    "Okay, thank you Mr. Fukuzawa! I'll go back and discuss with the teachers, and I'll contact you when the time comes." Jiujiu Lin and Fukuzawa Yukichi exchanged numbers.

    After saying goodbye to Mr. Fukuzawa, Jiujiulin trotted all the way to the restaurant where several people were, unaware that he forgot the wooden knife in place.

    "Here you are, Junpei. This is the money I snatched back." He stuffed the money in his arms to Yoshino Junpei.

    Seeing his eyes shining brightly, Knotabagi Yujin couldn't help but ask what funny things happened.

    "I met Mr. Fukuzawa, and I can go to Yokohama to find Dr. Yosano the day after tomorrow!"

    The author has something to say.

    Arrived at Ninety-Nine Forest Wuhu in Yokohama, black and white!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.1K 502 19
Y/n was one of the first few people to enter Janson's 'safe haven', along with Aris. As a new group of people show up, the chaos begins. what will y...
2.1K 88 44
Alternative Title: 再不掉马挚友就要毁灭世界了 Author: Midnight Denghua Summary: Momozawa Uyuki is a super rookie at the Metropolitan Police Department. No matter...
9.7K 344 15
"Stella Potter, join me and I will teach you of Magic you have never even begun to imagine. Come with me and never again will you be hurt, underestim...
930K 21.4K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.