Voice actor transformation sy...

By Spinfoxie

Alternative Title: 声优变身系统 Author: Insensitive to pain Summary: Ninety-Nine Lin, a special graduate of the Voi... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55: Extra
56: Extra

8

99 3 0
By Spinfoxie

Chapter 8

    Jiujiulin is making preparations before leaving.

    The sword that Gojo Satoru gave him has elegant curvature and beautiful posture, and the cold light on the blade is hidden in the smooth arc, which is absolutely extraordinary.

    Jiujiu Lin, who knew something about the background of the Wutiao family, was afraid that Wutiao Wu would take a collection-level knife for himself, so he immediately refused.

    "If you don't want Lin Jiang, just throw it away. The teacher just picked one up from a pile of trash. Hmm... why don't you melt it down and forge some daggers? Youren's Tuzumo was broken before." See Gojo

    Satoru Really planning to throw the unknown Da Dao into the forging furnace, Jiujiu Lin hurriedly jumped up and snatched

    the sword from Gojo Satoru's hand, "Mr. Wujo, I will protect it well." Lin found a piece of cloth and wrapped it carefully. It was too conspicuous to walk into the crowd with the big lala hanging on his waist, so he stuffed the knife into a long cylindrical sports bag and carried it on his back.

    "Lin, what did you do last night? The dark circles under your eyes are comparable to those of Senior Fat Da." Looking at the dark circles under Jiujiu Lin's eyes, Yu Zhang Youren couldn't help asking.

    "Ah... this." Jiujiu Lin's eyes wandered, he couldn't say that he practiced Takasugi Shinsuke's lines until the middle of the night, so as not to be disconnected in time for the next battle.

    "Eh... the new ju is very good-looking, and the time has passed before you know it." He found an excuse.

    "Lin is really reading manga." Knotabagi Yuhito said "I had expected it".

    "Restraint." Even Fu Heihui came over to persuade him not to be too addicted to hot-blooded comics.

    Did he expose his otaku attributes before? Jiujiulin was puzzled, but still nodded to accept the concern from his friends.

    The assistant supervisor assigned to Jiujiulin for this task is a taciturn middle-aged man, and he stopped talking after introducing the situation of the site.

    "The station is being repaired under the pretext of repairing. The station will temporarily suspend operations from 2:00 to 3:00 pm today. The flow of people will be reduced to a minimum within an hour. We can only use this time to investigate as soon as possible." Arriving at the platform, the two went to confirm the

    scene Condition.

    Because of the outage, there was no one around. In order to prevent it from being too late to deal with emergencies, Jiu Jiulin took out the knife from his backpack in advance and hung it on his waist.

    Several police officers cast puzzled looks, and he bent his eyes, "Sorry, it's a personal hobby."

    There was nothing in the compartment at the scene of the crime, and the positions of the two victims who fell to the ground were drawn with white lines body contour.

    Jiujiulin followed what he learned in the book, and concentrated on observing the slight fluctuation of the spell remaining in the air.

    Judging from the situation of the two victims, the murderer must have activated some kind of magic. Spells leave filth, thinner than traces of spell spirits, but not invisible.

    The murderer's footprints appeared little by little, extending all the way to the outside of the car.

    According to the monitoring, when the train slowed down and entered the station, one of the people had a slight change in his body; when the train stopped and opened the door of the carriage, the two of them fell to the ground at the same time, like dolls with programmed procedures.

    The footprints crossed the carriage door and walked towards the exit of station A. It was a bit messy, and it seemed that the murderer left the crime scene along with the panic-swarming crowd of fleeing people.

    "I'll follow Can Hui to take a look. The supervisor will wait for me here. I'll come back as soon as I confirm the end of Can Hui." Jiu Jiulin suggested to the supervisor.

    "Okay, please be careful in everything." The assistant supervisor replied, and he went with the police officer to get the complete carriage surveillance and station surveillance documents.

    During Jiujiulin's tracking process, he received a text message from Yuzhang Youren. According to his description, they tracked down the murderer in the movie theater.

    The footprints extend all the way to the deserted parking lot hundreds of meters away, and it is gradually difficult to distinguish due to too long time.

    Ninety-Nine Lin stood still in the center, thinking.

    Why a parking lot?

    When the murderer left the car, he even had the leisure to look back at the victim, as can be seen from the turning footprints.

    Such an unsightly way of death is almost intentional to attract the attention of others.

    Is it an experimental technique, or a crime of pleasure?

    Why didn't he leave directly but came to a remote parking lot?

    Moreover, the filth after turning the traffic light has an indescribable sense of disobedience.

    Looking at the filth that was about to disappear on the ground, Jiujiulin caught the flash of light in his mind.

    The filth left at the same time will not be so different from the end point, even if the degree of imprint decrement is well controlled.

    But what if the murderer came twice, and the second time deliberately went to the starting point of the first time to lead him to the parking lot?

    A sharp piercing sound interrupted Jiujiu Lin's thinking. He tilted his head, but couldn't completely dodge the attack.

    The severed blond hair spun a few times in the air and landed slowly, with a few drops of blood oozing from the wound.

    Jiujiulin immediately activated the skill "Smashing Varudo!"

    He turned around and found that what attacked him was not a weapon like a knife, but a mutated part of the real person.

    Jiujiulin held the handle of the knife, waved the knife in the air and shook the outer cloth, cutting off the real person's body that was stagnant in the air.

    Time resumed its flow.

    The real person stared at the severed part in amazement for a few seconds. Only by facing the spell involving the time domain in person can he know how terrifying it is.

    The real person fixed his soul and tried to retract his arm, and when he found that the wound had recovered as usual, the real person's face showed obvious disappointment.

    "What, I thought you were special, but it turned out to be no different from other people. It's meaningless and worthless. The soul and sex just coexist." The real person paused for a moment, as if he was receiving

    some information at the same time, and then he was pleasantly surprised Said, "It can actually hit the soul... Sure enough, the container of Su Nuo is more interesting." The

    real person looked at the scrapped cars in the corner, "Let them play with you for a while first."

    Knotweed? How did he know what was going on in the cinema? Jiujiulin had no time to think.

    Under the control of the real person, the bodies of several reformers swelled rapidly and rushed towards Jiujiulin.

    The real person divides himself into two with magic, and the clone stays in the movie theater to test Su Nuo's container.

    In the split state, he cannot use Wuwei to transform, so let's delay for a while. After the fusion is restored, he must kill Jiujiu Lin!

    The real person's eyes were cloudy, and he stepped back to avoid the sharpness.

    On the night of the first meeting, I don't know exactly what technique Jiujiulin used to confuse himself and force himself into an ugly situation, but that is not important anymore.

    "Xia Youjie" is only interested in his body, and it doesn't matter if the weak human soul dies. At that time, I will feed one of the Nine Phase Figures to complete the incarnation, and the body can still be used by them without affecting the plan.

    According to the memory from the avatar, Su Nuo's container is difficult for the reincarnation, but the black-haired conjurer has no psychological barriers, and the attack is straightforward.

    Taking advantage of the reformers holding them back, the avatars found an opportunity to leave and meet here.

    Datoshi turned his gaze to the Ninety-Nine Forest in the center.

    The blond conjurer, who seemed soft-hearted and easy to bully, acted unexpectedly decisively, and solved the two cyborgs in just a few minutes.

    However, this level of knife skills?

    The real person sat cross-legged, held his head and sneered, insulting the knife.

    In the battle, Ninety-Nine Lin did not use Takasugi Shinsuke's skills, but simply imitated the movements in memory.

    He was careful to beware of the real person in the dark.

    The real person felt a little strange to him, he was much weaker than before, and he didn't attack directly, but just tested it before the battle.

    He didn't dare to take the risk of launching Takasugi's sword technique suddenly, it would be troublesome if the boss attacked during the skill cooling period.

    The monster in front of him was obviously transformed by humans, Jiujiulin had no idea of ​​mercy, whether it was transforming humans or curse masters, wouldn't it be natural to eliminate the enemy?

    Mr. Wujo's knife is really easy to use.

    Ninety-Nine Lin sighed, he actually looked good when he punched and punched, and his moves were much smoother.

    He hadn't specifically learned how to enchant the sword.

    "Lin-chan is indeed not a complete human being. It's not a big problem. Instead, you can be lazy and don't need to learn the continuous output of spell power." Gojo Satoru pointed to the knotweed Yuren who was still being hit by the curse.

    "Every attack of yours is an effective blow, with its own magic power output."

    There were not many reformers, and Jiujiulin saw the opportunity to cut them down one by one.

    The real person merged with the clone who arrived, stood up and stretched.

    He spits out two cyborgs and fuses them together. The power of the multiple souls far surpassed that of the reincarnated person, and they attacked Jiujiu Lin's back in a menacing manner.

    The real person stood ahead of time on the only retreat path in Ninety-Nine Forest, thinking that his soul was about to disappear into the world, he felt happy, "I can only ask you to die. I heard that the scenery of Santu River is very good.

    " Publish the lines of the first stage, determine the similarity of 60, and last for five minutes.

    "I never say big things that I can't do."

    The lines extracted by the system are very suitable for the current situation.

    He lowered his center of gravity, and the knife quietly turned into a part of his body, moving with his heart.

    cut!

    The light of the knife was too fast to dazzle the eye, and there was no hindrance in hitting the knife, and the whole body was submerged in the huge eyeballs of multiple souls.

    He pulled out the knife, jumped lightly, and retreated to avoid the spray of blood.

    Suddenly, the real person's cold fingers touched his back.

    When did you come? Ninety-nine Lin Xin raised her throat, and the hairs stood on end.

    Seeing Jiujiu Lin forcing back multiple souls with one knife, Zhenren's face darkened, he didn't expect him to hide his clumsiness.

    He felt a warm touch from his fingertips, and he sighed, no matter how strong his physical skills are, he has already touched the target, as long as he activates the skills, everything will end here.

    "Inaction to change."

    Jiujiulin turned his head to look at the voice, and bumped into his cold gaze as if looking at a dead object.

    The author has something to say. The real person who blocked the ninety-nine forest for the first time and retreated under the halo of Dior, felt ashamed when he recovered, and wrote a 5,000-word plan overnight, vowing to kill Lin Jiang.

    If the real person kills the insider, black history does not exist).

    ———

    No one has guessed Mengye-sensei's skills hahahaha, my brain circuit is really strange!

    The answer to the mystery will be revealed in the episode or in a small theater.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 172 39
Alternative Title: 身为剧本组的我不是很懂你们 Author: Say Sanan with Me Summary: Qian Yuche, a man with scientific research skills The IQ ceiling is full, commonl...
9.7K 344 15
"Stella Potter, join me and I will teach you of Magic you have never even begun to imagine. Come with me and never again will you be hurt, underestim...
266K 2.8K 39
just some imagines i'm writing whenever i can't sleep. enjoy :)
7.1K 382 96
Alternative Title: 当攻略玩家穿越后 Author: Durian Pizza Summary: Natsuki Mio has traveled through time. After realizing this reality, almost at the sam...