Voice actor transformation sy...

Від Spinfoxie

Alternative Title: 声优变身系统 Author: Insensitive to pain Summary: Ninety-Nine Lin, a special graduate of the Voi... Більше

1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55: Extra
56: Extra

7

128 4 0
Від Spinfoxie

Chapter 7

    "There are Wutiao teachers for dubbing roles... So, in fact, have you broken the dimensional wall in the system!" Jiu Jiulin diverged his thinking.

    As an animation practitioner, he has never heard of the seiyuu and their dubbing roles displayed by the system. Is it another world?

    The system explained that human inspirations and dreams often come from fragments of another world, and the agreement parties can understand them in the way they like.

    "Hmm..." Seeing that the system didn't want to say more, Jiujiulin dismissed the idea of ​​asking.

    "There is still one more character to be unlocked. Teacher Wutiao is the strongest, so I decided to unlock Teacher Wutiao." Jiujiulin rubbed his hands together, and raised his head and legs.

    He has great confidence in Mr. Wujo!

    Part of the expansion pack for the character Gojo Satoru has been unlocked, please confirm with the agreeer.

    "Why only part of it!" Ninety-Nine Lin looked at the unlocking level of the expansion pack, which only reached 30, and questioned his soul.

    A complete understanding of a character's life is extremely important for a voice actor's performance. There is not even half of the expansion pack, how can he use Wutiao teacher's big move?

    There is no complete fate of the living characters yet.

    "How could Dior... Oh yes, Dior's ashes have already been scattered over Egypt..." Jiujiu Lin then clicked on the expansion pack of Takasugi Shinsuke, good guy, he was a fighter against barbarians in the Edo period.

    "Wait, the unlocked part of Mr. Wutiao is not complete, is it? Here, Mr. Wutiao and Xia Youjie have become friends, and the next sentence directly becomes that Mr. Wutiao killed the traitor Xia Youjie."

    "Your information in the system is like me writing a math problem. After writing the word 'solution', I write the answer directly. Hey, there is no key problem-solving step, and the grading teacher will only give one point at most!" Jiujiulin pointed at the information and complained.

    It was rare for the system to say a long string of words.

    We also want to... But the regulatory authorities and the Fateline Protection Association do not allow it. All the information of the living people can only be explored by the agreement party first. After triggering, we will restore the truth and show it to the agreement party.

    Once we provide information that exceeds the degree of exploration of the agreement party, we will be warned at least, and our business license will be revoked at worst.

    Even the rogue system can get a business license... Jiu Jiulin's eyes wandered.

    He understood that there was no room for redemption in this matter.

    "There are quite a variety of ways to use your skills." He studied the layout and sighed.

    Shinsuke Takasugi and Satoru Gojo's skill usage is different from Dio Brando's.

    Takasugi Shinsuke's sword technique is a long-endurance skill. It is judged by continuously reading lines, and the time of corresponding difficulty is increased for each judgment.

    It is very suitable for Jiujiulin now, but the cd description confuses him. If it is a straight hair agreement, the duration of the skill activation is the cooling time, but the cooling time of the natural roll agreement is increased to five times.

    "... Mr. Takasugi really hates natural curly hair." Jiujiu Lin stroked his refreshing straight hair, thankful that he was not naturally curly.

    Gojo Wu's Boundless Space is a judging technique, if the similarity exceeds 90, it is considered a successful judgment. Jiujiu Lin can use the 100% mastered Boundless Space once, with a CD of 24 hours.

    After reading Wutiao Wu's skill description, Jiu Jiulin was a little helpless. He couldn't use Wutiao's big move for the time being, so he had to put it aside. When the exploration speed increased, he tried to figure out Wutiao's mentality. May reach 90.

    For the next few days, Jiujiu Lin continued to study and practice Takasugi Shinsuke's lines.

    He found a serious problem, Takasugi Jin helped him, he is a severe patient of the second disease! A line or two are super embarrassing!

    When I went to the appointment to fight with Nagasaki Wild Rose.

    Jiujiulin held the sword at his waist, and said in a low voice, "The more gorgeous the festival, the better—" "

    Hey, what nonsense are you talking about?" Nagasaki Wild Rose had black lines all over her head.

    Yuzu Yuren, who was watching the battle from the sidelines, patted Fu Heihui on the shoulder, "Fu Hei, did Lin secretly watch a lot of ju in the past two days." "

    It's possible." Fu Heihui agreed.

    Ninety-Nine Lin's cheeks were slightly red.

    He didn't want to either, the lines given by the system were too shameful.

    "Knife skills are good." Nagasaki Wild Rose rolled over to avoid the back of the knife that was cutting towards her.

    Kagizaki observes Kujubayashi as his opponent.

    There was an indescribable feeling in him, especially the moment he held the knife.

    The momentum changed, like a sharp edged sword, which was about to cut through all the people in the way, and headed straight to the end pointed by the tip of the knife.

    Jiujiulin's judgment is not high this time, he will not hit Nagasaki hard.

    When the two of them dealt with each other for five minutes, the countdown hourglass for the first successful determination was reset to zero.

    The second judgment begins.

    Jiujiulin went to watch the ten-minute judgment line for the second round. Before he could finish his glance, Kizaki Yeqiangwei seized the opening and knocked him to the ground.

    There is still a black beast writhing in pain inside me.

    After Jiujiulin finished his lines, his small face was wrinkled into a ball, and he put on a mask of pain.

    Just imagining it, Jiujiu Lin felt goose bumps all over his body. He let go of the handle of the knife and covered his hot face with one hand.

    The degree of shame is too high, how could it be possible to say it in front of everyone...

    "Ninety-Nine Lin, you deserted in the battle again!"

    "This battle—Nagizaki wins!" the referee of Knotabazu announced the result.

    "The lunch break is over soon, let's go back to the classroom." Yuzu Yujin pulled Jiujiu Lin up and patted the dust on his back.

    "Teacher Wujo seems to be announcing something." Said Hirohito Katsuobu.

    "That guy, whoever bought the limited-edition Kikufuku training first?" Kaginizaki Yamei couldn't help but complain when she thought of Gojo Satoru's bad behavior as a teacher.

    "I like Xijiufu too." Jiujiulin sighed after recalling the taste of the dessert, remembering his balance.

    When Megumi Fukuro, who was walking last, stepped into the classroom, Gojo Satoru teleported to the podium.

    "Guess what's the good news this time?"

    Knotabagi Yuhito raised his hand first.

    "Okay, the first place is Knotweed." Gojo Gobi gestured to invite him to answer dearly.

    "Yokohama's approval?" The amber eyes looked expectantly at the white-haired teacher.

    "Congratulations, Knotweed—" Wujo Gou raised his hand high, "The answer is wrong!"

    Two boos sounded from the audience.

    "Hey, isn't it!" Knotabagi Yuhito sat down disappointed.

    Fu Heihui and him have popularized science, Yokohama is a school of its own, and ordinary people don't care. The Supernatural Secret Service Division strictly reviews applications from outsiders with special abilities, and it usually takes a long time to go through the process.

    "Then the second student Jiujiu, you answer." Wujo Satoru pointed to Jiujiulin with glowing eyes.

    "We need to distribute new rewards, ah no, new tasks!" Jiujiulin rubbed his hands and guessed.

    It's the end of the month, and it's time to get your purses bulging again.

    "b—Congratulations to Ninety-Nine students for answering the correct answer, there is no reward." Gojo Wu spread his hands.

    Nagasaki Yaqiangwei rested her chin on her hand, faced out the window and sighed, she had another task.

    Beside him, two idiots with pink and golden hair clapped happily, full of anticipation. The black-haired cool guy is in a class of his own, standing still.

    As for the teacher on the podium, let's not talk about it.

    Alas - she is the only normal person in the whole classroom.

    "A total of six people died of metamorphosis in three places

    in Tokyo." "Three high school students in the movie theater died suddenly while watching a movie. Two passengers in the tram car were deformed and died in full view. Finally, the owner of the mansion in the suburbs died. Gojo

    Satoru posted photos of three locations, "This investigation needs to be carried out at the same time, and you are free to decide to group."

    Knotaba Yuhito and Fuguro Hui glanced at each other. Dangerous risk is highest.

    Ninety-Nine Lin and Nagasaki Wild Rose must not be allowed to go to the cinema, and the two reached a consensus.

    "Fuhei and I went to the movie theater to investigate." Katsuobu Yuhito took advantage of Nazaki and Lin's still thinking, and came to a conclusion.

    "I'm going to the suburbs." Nagasaki Rose also raised her hand.

    Suburbs and villas sound like dangerous places, anyway, she won't give Lin a chance.

    "Then I'll go to the rest of the stations."

    The author has something to say Currently available information

    Shinsuke Takasugi (unlocked) 64,800 yen Skills

    are drawn from the fixed line library

    for 5 minutes, 10 minutes, and 20 minutes before lines are judged...level by level Judgment, the longer the time, the higher the degree of personality influence

    —

    thanks to Shihe. Thanks to the nutrient solution x5 of

    Polar Day and Night's nutrient solution x3

    ———

    Tweet the article "Mr. Natsume's Super Curse Spirit Spot" by aril April

    People in the magic world recently discovered a new super magic spirit.

    Not only does it look good, but it doesn't kill people.

    More importantly, this super magic spirit is protecting a young man with brown hair like the warm sun.

    Oh my god! Is this really the curse spirit they know?

    Setting 1 Natsume is an aggregate of positive emotions that integrate monsters' love and blessings, and is set as a god.

    The setting of the second cat teacher is different from the time when Natsume arrives, and there is a mistake in the middle, and he is degraded from a monster to a super magic spirit.

    Setting the account of the three friends as a thing of faith connection between the monsters and the monsters is one of the important guarantees to maintain Natsume's body and contain both sides.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

266K 2.8K 39
just some imagines i'm writing whenever i can't sleep. enjoy :)
8.2K 284 48
Alternative Title: 圣父系工具人 Author: Dongyuegui Summary: As a tool NPC, Eiji Hiiragi's mission is to do his best to help the "main characters" in the wo...
7.1K 382 96
Alternative Title: 当攻略玩家穿越后 Author: Durian Pizza Summary: Natsuki Mio has traveled through time. After realizing this reality, almost at the sam...
12.5K 395 115
Alternative Title: 论坛曝光后,我每天都在社死 Author: Xiaoyeying Summary: I accidentally traveled through the second dimension, but my life fell into a countdown...