My Hero Academia : The Day Ev...

By ChildOfBeast13

One day long ago in Qing Qing City, China, a luminescent baby was born with a unique power. Then, as time pas... More

Bio
Season 1 Chapter 1 : What It Takes to Be a Hero
Season 1 Chapter 2 : Start Line
Season 1 Chapter 3 : Hero Basic Training
Season 1 Chapter 4 : Yeah, Just Do Your Best, Iida
Season 1 Chapter 5 : Encounter with the Unknown
Season 1 ( Finale ) Chapter 6 : All Might
Season 2 Chapter 1 : My Reason
Season 2 Chapter 2 : Roaring Sports Festival
Season 2 Chapter 3 : In Their Own Quirky Ways
Season 2 Chapter 4 : Strategy, Strategy, Strategy
Season 2 Chapter 5 : Battle On, Challengers!
Season 2 Chapter 6 : Rex vs. Bakugo
Season 2 Chapter 7 : Time to Pick Some Names
Season 2 Chapter 8 : Bizzare! Sir Nighteye Appears!
Season 2 Chapter 10 : Hero Killer: Stain vs U.A. Students
Season 2 Chapter 11 : Climax
Season 2 Chapter 12 : Mixed Signals
Season 2 Chapter 13 : Gear up for Final Exams
Season 2 Chapter 14 : Defeating the Number One Hero
Season 2 Chapter 15 (Finale) : Encounter
Season 3 Chapter 1 : Wild, Wild Pussycats
Season 3 Chapter 2 : Kota
Season 3 Chapter 3 : Alpha
Season 3 Chapter 4 : Roaring Upheaval
Season 3 Chapter 5 : What a Twist!
Season 3 Chapter 8 : All For One
Season 3 Chapter 7 : Symbol of Peace
Season 3 Chapter 8 : End of the Beginning, Beginning of the End
Season 3 Chapter 10 : Create those Ultimate Moves
Season 3 Chapter 11 : The Test
Season 3 Chapter 12 : Generator Rex VS Siren
Season 3 Chapter 13 : Rescue Exercises
Season 3 Chapter 14 : Our Brawl
Season 3 Chapter 15 : A Season for Encounters
Season 3 (Finale) Chapter 16 : Unrivaled
Season 4 Chapter 1 : Boy Meets...
Season 4 Chapter 2 : Fighting Fate
Season 4 Chapter 3 : An Unpleasant Talk
Season 4 Chapter 4 : GO!!
Season 4 Chapter 5 : Breach
Season 4 Chapter 6 : Lemillion
Season 4 Chapter 7 : Unforseen Hope
Season 4 Chapter 8 : Bright Future
Season 4 Chapter 9 : School Festival
Season 4 Chapter 10 : Prepping for the School Festival Is the Funnest Part
Season 4 Chapter 11 : Gold Tips Imperial
Season 4 Chapter 12 : Generator Rex vs. Gentle Criminal
Season 4 Chapter 13 : School Festival Start!!
Season 4 Chapter 14 : Let it Flow! School Fesitval!
Season 4 Chapter 15 : Japanese Hero Billboard Chart
Season 4 (Finale) Chapter 16 : His Start
BNHA The Movie : Heroes Rising Part 1
BNHA The Movie : Heroes Rising Part 2
BNHA The Movie : Heroes Rising Part 3
BNHA The Movie : Heroes Rising Part 4
BNHA The Movie : Heroes Rising Part 5
Season 5 Chapter 1 : Clash! Class A vs. Class B!
Season 5 Chapter 2 : That Which Is Inherited
Season 5 Chapter 3 : Amalgamation
Season 5 Chapter 4 : Merry Christmas
Season 5 Chapter 5: My Villain Academia

Season 3 Chapter 9 : Moving into Dorms

532 12 4
By ChildOfBeast13

It has been a few days since the battle between All For One and All Might, and it was finally the day for the students of Class 1-A to return to U.A. High. On the grounds of U.A., about a five minute walk from the school, the students were standing in front of the student dorm built in the three days: Heights Alliance.

Aizawa : For now, I'm just glad that we were able to bring Class 1-A back together again.

Sero : Everyone was allowed to enter the dorms, huh?

Hagakure : *sighs* I had a hard time!

Jiro : That's normal...

Ojiro : The two of you were directly affected by the gas.

Tsuyu : We were able to be together again because of the teachers. When I watched the press conference, I thought we'd lose to them, and it made me sad.

Uraraka : Yeah.

Aizawa : I was surprised, too. Well, I'm sure everyone has different circumstances. Now, I'll explain briefly about the dorms, but first– For now, we will focus on getting your provisional licenses we were planning to have you get during training camp.

Rex : Oh yeah, they did talk about that!

Ashido : So much happened that I forgot about it.

Aizawa : This is important. Listen up. Kirishima. Yaoyorozu. Todoroki, Midoriya, Iida. These five went to save Bakugo and Salazar that night.

Everyone then remained silent as they didn't know what to say to their homeroom teacher.

Aizawa : Your reactions tell me that you all were at least aware of it. I'm going to set aside a number of issues and say this: If it weren't for All Might's retirement, I would've expelled everyone except for Bakugo, Salazar, Jiro and Hagakure. Of course the five that went, but also the eleven who knew but didn't stop them betrayed our trust, no matter the reason. I would be grateful if you could follow the proper procedures and act properly in order to regain that trust. That is all. Now, we're going inside. Let's have some energy!

Aizawa then turns his back to the students and walks into the U.A. dorm while everyone was looking at the ground and felt a bit down. Bakugo then glances over to Kirishima and sees that he was a lot more down than everyone else as he clicks his tongue irritated.

Bakugo then grabs Kaminari by his shirt and walks off, pulling Kaminari along with him.

Bakugo : Come here.

Kaminari : Huh? What? No!

Suddenly, a large electric discharge comes from behind the bush startling everyone in Class A as it makes them jump. Out from the bush, Kaminari comes out as his brain was fried from overusing his Quirk.

Kaminari : Yay...

Jiro tries to stop herself from laughing at Kaminari but was having a hard time doing it.

Sero : What? What did Bakugo do...?

As Kaminari walks over to his classmates with his thumbs up, Bakugo walks over to Kirishima with his hands in his pockets.

Bakugo : Kirishima!

Kirishima : Huh?

Bakugo then takes his hand out of his pocket and hands Kirishima 50,000 yen.

Kirishima : Wait, you're scaring me! What is this, did you shake someone down for money?

Bakugo : No! I withdrew this money. You used up your allowance, right?

Kirishima : *surprised* Yeah... When did you hear about me buying night-vision goggles–?

Bakugo then gives Kirishima the money before he starts to walk towards the student dorm.

Bakugo : If you keep having to scrimp and save, then it'll make me feel bad. Show your dumb side, as usual.

Over with Jiro, she was still trying to hold back her laughter but was starting to break.

Jiro : *laughing* Oh, no... I... Oh, Kaminari...

Jiro then finally breaks and starts to laugh as it causes the rest of Class A to laugh as well as their spirits were lifted.

==================================================================================================

Everyone then walks inside of the dorm building as Aizawa begins to explain the layout of the building to them as this would be their new home.

Aizawa : Aizawa : Each student dorm building holds one class. Girls on the right, and boys on the left. But the first floor is the common area. Food, baths, and laundry are on this floor.

Sero : There's even a courtyard!

Ashido : So spacious! So clean! And a sofa!

Uraraka : *faints* It's like a mansion!

Iida : Uraraka!

Mineta : Did my ears deceive me? Baths and laundry are in the common area? Is this a dream?

Aizawa : They're separated by gender. You better watch yourself.

Mineta : *scared* Yes, sir.

Everyone then moved up a floor and were currently on the second floor where everyone's rooms were.

Aizawa : There are four rooms per gender on each floor with five floors total. Everyone gets their own room. They're luxurious spaces equipped with their own AC, toilets, fridges, and closets.

Midoriya : There's even a balcony!

Yaoyorozu : This is about the same size as the closets we have at home.

Rex : How many clothes do you have to need in a closet that big?

Uraraka : *faints* It's like a mansion!

Iida : Uraraka!

Aizawa : These are your rooms. The belongings you sent ahead have already been placed in your rooms, so unpack and get settled in today. I'll tell you more about what will happen from now on tomorrow. That's all. Dismissed!

Everyone : Yes, Mr. Aizawa!

==============================================================================================

[ Time Skip ]

It was now night time and the Class 1-A students had finished unpacking their things in their new rooms. Currently, the boys were in the common area as they finished unpacking and were relaxing on the couch.

Kirishima : Ahh, I'm so tired.

Sero : Kirishima, are you done unpacking?

Kirishima : Yeah, finally.

Midoriya : Good work.

Rex ; You guys done unpacking?

Kirishima and the other students around him turn around to see Rex walking up to them with his hands behind his head. He then vaults over the couch and lands on it as he sits next to Kirishima and starts to stretch.

Rex : Who knew that unpacking would be so tiring?

Kirishima : You can say that again.

Kaminari : How things ended up this way weren't great, but it's kind of exciting to live together, huh?

Midoriya : Yeah!

Iida : Living together... This is also training to help us learn cooperation and discipline!

Kirishima : You're really going all out, huh, Iida?

Ashido : Boys, are you all done with your rooms?

The boys then turn their heads and see all the girls walking over to them.

Kaminari : Yup. Just relaxing now.

Jiro : Well, the girls were all talking just now...

Hagakure : ...and we have an idea.

Ashido : Want to have a room presentation contest?

Midoriya, Tokoyami, Mineta : Huh?

Hearing this Midoriya screams and waves his arms to stop everyone from going into his room but it was no use as they burst in there anyway.

Midoriya : No, no, wait–!

Uraraka : It's filled with All Might! It's an otaku's room!

Midoriya : *embarrassed* It's because I admire him... This is so embarrassing!

Rex : Hey Kirishima. Remember when I said I would never meet someone who's a bigger fanboy than you?

Kirishima : Yeah.

Rex : Well, guess I was wrong.

Kaminari : Crap, they just started something...

Sero : But it's kind of fun...

Everyone moves onto the next room which was Tokoyami's. However, Tokoyami leans on the door with his arms crossed and blocks the way.

Tokoyami : This is foolish.

Ashido & Hagakure : So black! Scary!

Tokoyami : You little...

Kirishima : *looking at keychain* I bought this keychain before in middle school.

Ashido : Boys like this kind of thing, huh?

Tokoyami : Get out.

Midoriya then notices that there was a sword in Tokoyami's room and starts to fawn over it.

Midoriya : A sword...! So cool!

Tokoyami : Get out!

The next room was Aoyama's.

Everyone : So bright!

Aoyama : Non non, not "bright", "dazzlin–"

Everyone then walks out of Aoyama's room.

Hagakure : It's exactly how I thought it'd be.

Ashido : It fits within my expectations.

Uraraka : This is starting to get fun! The last person on the second floor is–

Everyone then hears someone breathing heavily and sees the last person who was on the second floor.

Mineta : Come in... I'll show you something amazing...

Everyone ignores Mineta and moves on to the third floor.

Uraraka : Let's go to the third floor.

Mineta : Come in... Come on...

The students then went up to the third floor and into the next room as the person who presented their room next was Ojiro.

Ashido : Wow, it's so normal!

Hagakure : It's so normal! Wow!

Ashido : So this is what's normal, huh?

Ojiro : It's fine if you don't have anything to say...

====================================================================================================

Ashido : The shelves are lined with hard books. That's the class rep for you!

Iida : There's nothing strange here.

Uraraka : *laughing* There are so many glasses...

Iida : What's strange about that? It's because I expect them to be destroyed during our intense training.

====================================================================================================

Ashido & Hagakure : It's so gaudy!

Jiro : It's like he just used anything he could lay his hands on.

Kaminari : What? Isn't it great?

==============================================================================================

Ashido & Hagakure : There's a rabbit! It's so cute!

Kaminari : It's not fair to have a pet. Koda, you've gotta be doing this on purpose!

Rex : ( It looks like everyone's starting to compete with each other. )

Kaminari : Anyway, I'm not satisfied.

Ojiro : Yeah, what a coincidence. Me neither. Not satisfied.

Tokoyami : Yeah.

Aoyama : Yeah, me neither.

Mineta : It's weird for the boys to be the only ones getting picked on. You said this was a room presentation contest, right? Then of course, we should also see the girls' rooms before we decide, right? Shouldn't we decide who has the best taste in interior decoration from everyone in the class?

Ashido : Sounds good!

Jiro : Huh?

Getting even those completely uninterested involved, the first annual Class 1-A Best Taste Contest was about to begin.

Ashido : Um, okay, so we'll be deciding who has the best taste in interior decoration in the class, or who's the Room King!

Jiro : Room King?

Ojiro : We don't have anything to decide like that...

Everyone then walked into the elevator and headed to the fourth floor to see the remaining boys rooms.

Uraraka : The ones on the boys' side of the fourth floor are Bakugo, Kirishima, and Shoji, right?

Iida : Where's Bakugo?

Kirishima : He said, "This is lame. I'm going to sleep", a long time ago and went into his room. I'm sleepy, too.

Hagakure : Then, let's do Kirishima's room!

Ashido : Let's keep going!

Everyone then arrives at Kirishima's door as the young hero goes to open it.

Kirishima : I don't really care, but I don't think you girls will get it–

Kirishima : This manliness!

Ashido : *nods* Yeah.

Hagakure : This looks like it'd rank in around second for the room you'd least want your boyfriend.

Uraraka : It's so hot! So hot and stuffy!

Kirishima : See? I told you.

Ashido : Next, Shoji!

======================================================================================================

Shoji : There's nothing interesting here.

Ashido : Nothing interesting?

Todoroki : I didn't know you were a minimalist.

Shoji : Well, I've never really liked having a lot of things.

Mineta : *searching futon* It's guys like this that are super pervy on the inside, you know.

Everyone then leaves Shoji's room and gets in the elevator as they head up to the fifth floor.

Hagakure : Next, let's go up a floor to the fifth floor boy's room!

Ashido : We'll start with Sero!

Sero : Are we seriously doing everyone? *smirks*

=====================================================================================================

Ashido : Asian!

Uraraka : It's lovely!

Jiro : Sero, I didn't know you liked stuff like this.

Sero : *chuckles* Yup, that's me! Always expect the unexpected.

Hagakure : Next, next!

Yaoyorozu : Next is Todoroki, right?

Ashido : ( The most handsome boy in class! )

Hagakure : ( Going into the aloof Todoroki's room is kind of exciting... )

Todoroki : Hurry up and get this over with. I'm sleepy.

Sero & Ashido : A Japanese-style room!

Kaminari : Was his made differently?!

Todoroki : We have tatami at home, so I can't relax on flooring.

Kaminari : Who cares about why?

Mineta : How'd you remodel it in a day?!

Todoroki : I worked hard.

Rex : Guys like you do things differently, huh?

Ashido : Okay, next! The last of the boys is...

Rex : Me.

Everyone then leaves Todoroki's room and walks over to Rex's room as he opens the door.

Yaoyorozu : ( The most capable student in the class! )

Ashido : ( The most mysterious boy in the class! )

Hagakure : ( What kind of room does he have? )

Everyone then walks inside of his room and sees that Rex's room was much different to any of the boys' rooms in Heights Alliance. His room also seemed futuristic as his room was filled with advanced technology, a large TV with a gaming console, a computer, and machines which were generating holograms.

Ashido & Sero : So advanced!

Kaminari : Anyone would be after this room!

The students then walked around Rex's room and began to inspect every inch of it as they were fascinated by it.

Midoriya : Monster Hunter: World! This game is all over the internet but you can't find it anywhere!

Kaminari : Whoa, seriously?! *to Rex* Can we come by and play it sometime?

Rex : Sure. I don't mind.

Midoriya & Kaminari : *cheering* All right!

Ashido : It's like I'm in the future!

Meanwhile, Ashido, Hagakure, and Uraraka were looking through Rex's room and saw that there was a container in there. The three then open the container as it seemed to have been mailed to Rex.

Ashido : Hey, Rex. What's in here?

Iida : Ashido! You shouldn't go into people's things without their permission! That's rude!

Ashido then starts to search through the container and soon pulls out something that Jiro instantly recognizes.

Ashido : What is this thing?

Jiro : Wow! Those are those smoothie maker things!

Rex : Oh, that's the container for them. Caesar sent that over so I didn't miss them.

Hagakure : Smoothie makers? How did he get them? I've never seen them before.

Rex : My brother Caesar's an inventor. He made them. Actually, he made everything in this room.

As the girls were surprised to hear that Rex's brother made everything in his room, Midoriya who heard the name of Rex's brother began to think for a second since he's heard that name before. It then clicks in his mind where he heard the name before as he zooms over to Rex.

Midoriya : Why didn't I figure it out sooner?! Caesar Salazar! He's known throughout the world as the world's known throughout the world as one of its greatest scientists! And he also helped develop some of the greatest–

Rex quickly covers Midoriya's mouth as he knew that once he started mumbling he wasn't going to stop any time soon.

Rex : Yes, Caesar is my brother. *removes hand* No need to geek out about it.

Midoriya : S-Sorry...

Jiro : Rex! Can we try these?

Yaoyorozu : Yes, please. Jiro sounds excited so they must be good.

Rex : Hm? Oh, sure.

=====================================================================================================

After the girls drank their smoothies, they continued their room presentation as it was now time for the girls to show off their rooms next.

Jiro : Aw man, are we seriously doing everyone? Is that all right?

Ashido : It's probably fine, right?

Jiro : It's kind of embarrassing...

Kaminari : It's filled with even more instruments than I expected.

Jiro : It's because Jiro's a rockin' girl.

Uraraka : Can you play all these?

Jiro : Yeah, at least the basics...

Rex : The basics? It looked like you knew how to play a lot more the other day.

Kaminari : It's not girly at all.

Aoyama : Unladylike.

Jiro then looks over at Kaminari and Aoyama, irritated and plugs her earphone jacks into their ears and blasts the sound of her heartbeat in their eyes.

Jiro : Next. Let's move onto the next one!

Hagakure : Next is me, Hagakure!

==================================================================================================

Hagakure : What do you think?

Ojiro : O-Oh...

Kaminari : It's like a normal girl's room! It's making my heart pound.

Mineta then walks over to Hagakure's dresser and begins to sniff it.

Mineta : *sniffing* Plus Ultra...!

Hagakure : Mineta, you went straight for it, huh?

Ashido : Rex!

Rex then builds the Blast Caster and wraps the whip around Mineta's body and pulls him away from Hagakure's dresser.

Ashido : I'm next!

==============================================================================================

Ashido : Ta-da! Isn't it cute?

Boys : Wow...

=============================================================================================

Uraraka : It's not a very interesting room.

Boys : Wow...

Ojiro : I feel a little dirty going around looking at so many normal girls' rooms...

Tokoyami : A forbidden garden...

Midoriya : Next is Asui...

Sero : Wait, Tsu's not here.

Uraraka : Oh, Tsu said she wasn't feeling well.

Kaminari : We can't do anything if she's not feeling well. We'll just have to get her to show us when she's feeling better!

==========================================================================================

Sero : Then, last is Yaoyorozu!

Yaoyorozu : Well, I think I miscalculated... Unlike all of your rooms filled with originality, mine became a little cramped.

Kaminari : It's huge! It's cramped! What happened, Yaoyorozu?

Yaoyorozu : It's the furniture I was using, but I didn't think the room would be this small...

Rex & Jiro : ( She's a rich girl, all right. )

=================================================================================================

After the students finished up their room presentation they all went to the common space area and voted on who had the best room in all of Class 1-A.

Ashido : All right, everyone– Have you all voted? You can't vote for yourself! And now, here are the results of the first Room King competition, minus Bakugo and Tsu! With a total of five votes! The overwhelming winner standing alone at the top is... Rex... Salazar!

Rex : Huh?!

Ashido : By the way, they were all girls! The reason was...

Ashido : "The smoothies were delicious".

Rex : I thought this was about the best room? What about my room?!

Kaminari & Mineta : You little– Aspiring heroes shouldn't use bribery!

Rex : I didn't bribe anyone!

================================================================================================

After the Class 1-A Best Taste Contest was over, Uraraka spoke to Midoriya, Iida, Kirishima, and Yaoyorozu and said she had something to tell them and lead them outside. 

As the seven were trying to cheer up Tsuyu and stop her from crying, they didn't notice that Rex was leaning next to the door and had it opened slightly as he was listening to their conversation. In the end, they were all able to make up making Rex smile as he closed the door. 

Rex then walks over to the elevator with his hands in his pockets to go to his room but couldn't help but feel some frustration building up inside him. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.5K 1.6K 29
(MY HERO ACADEMIA X FEMALE! OP! READER) A world where a virus has taken over. Walking the surface was once humans, not the man eating creatures you k...
16.5K 509 8
[NOT COMPLETED] You were a Quirkless nobody in a world full of people with powerful Quirks. However, it never stopped you in achieving your dreams to...
21.9K 358 21
A BNHA x Chivalry of A Failed Knight Fanfic Quirks, also know as Meta Abilities, was manifested to a new born baby in Qing Qing City, China. No one k...
109K 3.3K 75
In a world where 80% of the population have extraordinary abilities known as quirks an occupation was made for those who wanted to be something more...