One-shots! That time I got re...

By peoplearescarylol

I have done 2 different stories for TTIGRAAS, and through that I have realized I have commitment issues. So i... More

Requests
Rimuru Tempest
Benimaru
Souei Part 1
Souei Part 2
Souei Part 3
Angst ~ Gobta x Reader

Diablo X Reader

244 5 2
By peoplearescarylol

"As someone who was saved by Rimuru-sama's demon lord evolution, I do, in some way, feel a great deal of debt to both Diablo and Rimuru-sama."

I work as the only emissary for Tempest, meaning that, recently I haven't been around a lot. I am constantly in other nations working out the fine print to agreements and alliances. However, I had returned home to a group of 3 teenagers wreaking havoc throughout our city.

---past time (this is taking place as soon as y/n is seeing it, I forgot the word for it)

I began to make my way through the streets of Tempest. 'Wow it really feels like I haven't been here much lately. Luckily, I have a few days off before I have to head out again.'

I turned my head toward a woman who is screaming and yelling at someone, but I couldn't see who.

'I suppose I should see what is happening.' I walked past the group of people surrounding them to see Gobta and Gobzo both bowing toward the woman.

"Hello, I just got here so I don't fully understand the situation, is there any way that you could tell me what these two warriors have done to offend you?" I asked the group of foreigners.

"That so called 'warrior' sexually harassed me!" The girl yelled at me. 'Gee calm down lady. I clearly had nothing to do with this. Why are you screaming at me?' I thought to myself before thinking about how she could be distressed about the situation so that may be why she is yelling.

"I understand your frustration, but if I could ask you to please stop yelling, you are causing a scene." I politely asked the woman.

"Do you have no sympathy? Is this what all monsters are like? Un-empathic?" She yelled out to the crowd. I could hear the crowd begin to mumble something about me, but I wasn't really listening.

"I did say that I understand your frustration. Also, I am not a monster. I am a human that works for Tempest." I responded. The crowd began to stop talking at this point beside the occasional, 'I actually heard about her. She's an emissary, right?'

At that point the woman didn't have much to say anymore, but her friends apparently did.

"They have humans working for Tempest? I thought this was supposed to be a monster town?" The light-haired male began to ask accusingly.

"That is completely irrelevant to the situation." I paused, looking at the group. "I will take full responsibility for the actions of the supposed perpetrator." I said while bowing. 

"That does nothing to rectify the situation." It was the dark-haired males turn to speak. 

I rolled my eyes. "Well, what would you like me to do about this then?" I asked as professionally as I could muster. 

Just then a group of soldiers bust through the streets, killing anyone in sight. I snapped my head around to look at the soldiers that were on horses. 

"What the fuck?" I said out loud and began to try to stop the soldiers. 

"Sir! What is it that this town has done to you? Why are you attacking this town?" I yelled at the leader who turned to look at me before snarling a response to me. 

"The mere existence of this town is a disgrace to God." He spat at my feet and began to go back to attacking the town. 

'Goddamnit! What is wrong with people!' I thought to myself while erecting a barrier around the city once more to attempt to counteract the original two barriers.  

Timeskippp

I was fighting with the soldiers that were attacking the city when I got a message that Rimuru-sama had returned. I had gotten it through a message sent to my earpiece that I had created for better communication with Rimuru-sama. I had gotten distracted by the voice and one of the soldiers I had been fighting had taken notice and pierced me with his sword through my chest. I turned back in shock and looked down. 

"You gotta be fucking kidding me." I said out loud. In my mind I had decided that I wasn't going to go down without one last thing to remember me by. As I am a skilled Majin, although I am a human, I was able to master the use of magic, making me a Majin, I sent off one of my trusted companions who lives within me. I fell to the ground and allowed for her to emerge from my back. Ayleda of the Sword had awoken when she saw me dying. 

"Y/n?" She asked awaiting a command. 

"Ayleda. Kill the enemy soldiers." I commanded her then my head fell to the ground. Everything began to go black.

When I had awoken again. Rimuru-sama was accompanied by a demon named Diablo. Diablo was a demon with golden eyes with a red spark to them. He had black hair with a red strip and what would be the white of a person's eyes, were black. Even I had to admit that I found him very attractive. 

I was told by Rimuru-sama that I was the last one to wake up because I used my life energy to summon Ayleda. This made it harder for me to be 'brought back alive'. 

"Rimuru-sama, as appreciative that I am that you brought be back to life, but wouldn't it had been easier to just leave me be? If I used my life energy to summon Ayleda, wouldn't that mean that I accepted the fact that I was going to die?" Rimuru-sama looked puzzled while looking at me. He then smiled and looked to Diablo who looked away blushing. I looked at Diablo who had turned back to me, his face still dusted pink. 

"I had every intention to bring you back to life no matter what it took because you are extremely important to The Forest of Jura. However, Diablo here, had told me that you only would have summoned such a trusted companion if you believed that I would bring you back to life and you trusted me to look after her." Rimuru-sama said amused.  "Now, Diablo, why would you tell me that if you knew just as well as I did that, she did that as an acceptance that she would die?" Rimuru-sama ended jokingly, not expecting an answer. However, Diablo didn't see it as a joke and answered him seriously. 

"To be honest with you sir. I see this lady to be a fine person and to be frank, I would like her as my wife." He said bluntly, despite his tone, he had a dark blush on his face. 

My face began to heat dramatically. "W-What?" I asked trying to comprehend what he was saying. 

Rimuru-sama began to laugh however he hit him over the head. "Stop making her uncomfortable." He said darkly. He continued in his usual business-like tone of voice. "I wouldn't
prohibit you from courting her, however it must be consensual."  

Diablo remained as his cool calm collected attitude. "Yes sir" He answered. 

I looked between the both of them dazzled. "Wait, wait, wait. I never agreed to this! What is going on?" I asked, the blush only continuing to grow. Diablo looked at me and knelt down beside the bed and lightly put his hand on top of mine. 

"Although my loyalty's lie with Rimuru-sama, he has given me his blessing to court you, if you would allow it." Diablo explained softly and full of gentleness. 

"No, no I get that part. I'm just confused. I don't understand, you just met me?" I tried to explain my confusion; however, it seemed that I had only made Diablo confused as well. 

"What does that have to do with anything?" He asked, genuinely confused. 

'Oh my gosh that is so cute.' I thought to myself. "Well. I don't know how demons do things, but humans don't tend to just decide right away if they are going to marry them if it isn't for political gain. Not only that, but I also won't marry someone just for a political gain or if they only see me as beautiful." I explained beginning to become sad and frustrated at the same time. 

"How can I prove to you that I don't want to marry you for political values or for looks alone?" He asked while placing his hand upon his chest. He was still knelt down at my bedside.  

"I uh, I'm not sure. Maybe we could try to get to know each other first." I suggested, while blushing. 

"That's a fantastic idea, my lady." He responded enthusiastically. 

"Anyway, besides that, you are a demon. You live much longer than I do. Would it be wise to marry a human?" I asked him. Although I was sad thinking about the fact that this demon was trying to court me, but I would definitely die before him, I had to put up a strong front for him I don't want him to feel pity because I'm sad.

Rimuru-sama chipped into the conversation at this point. "I feel the need to let you know that you aren't a human anymore. When you got brought back to life, it changed your species." He looked guilty while saying this, however I wasn't upset about it at all. 

"So, what am I then?" I asked looking down at my body to see if it had changed at all. 

"I guess the easiest way to explain it would be that you are like a zombie and an undead creature." Diablo said. 

"Isn't a zombie undead anyway?" I asked looking up at Rimuru-sama. 

"Well yes, however an undead is considered a skeleton, but you aren't a skeleton, and my prediction would be that you are going to stay in a human looking form. The reason that Diablo would call you a zombie is because they keep their dead form and still look like their species, but you kept an alive form while still looking like a human. Meaning that you look alive, but you are dead." Rimuru-sama explained. 

"In other words, you don't have to worry about your life span." Diablo said while smiling at me.  

"Well now I'm worried about your life span." I said while my eyes widen, and tears began to form. 'Damnit, why am I crying? We aren't even dating. AND I barely know him!' I thought to myself; however, I couldn't stop the tears from forming and beginning to fall. 

Diablo stood up and held my hand with one hand and used his other to wipe away my tears. 

"Oh wow, I didn't know that you would care so much about that." Diablo mumbled, but I heard him. 

"Of course I care! When you started to talk about courting me, I got excited about the fact that you wanted me as a wife! Ok?!" I ended the last part while tears continued down my face. I pushed his hand away and hid my face with my hands.

Diablo had a look of shock plastered onto his face. "I'm sorry dear." He said while pull my hands softly away from my face and he looked directly into my eyes which were swollen from crying. "I just found it shocking that you would even put that much thought into marrying me. I thought that you were going to say no and leave it at that." He whispered to me. I was still crying but my tears were becoming less and less as he kept talking. 

"Besides that, dear, I can't die unless I'm killed. Which isn't going to happen." Diablo was still whispering but he was closer to my ear this time.

"Do you promise that you won't get killed?" I asked sniffling a tad from crying. 

"Of course. I promise you that I won't get killed." Diablo said while smirking. 

I reach forward and pull him into my bed and hug him, my head on his shoulder and his on mine. 

"Can I kiss you?" He asked softly. 

"Nope I'm leaving if you guys are going to be all lovey dovey." Rimuru-sama said while exiting the room, leaving me and Diablo alone. 

I begin to laugh and connect my lips to Diablo's. The kiss was passionate and full of desire, but I cut it off and pulled away from the kiss.

"We have all the time in the world now. Let's take it slow." I say while grinning from ear to ear which he returned the smile and laid his head down atop of my lap. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

608K 9.4K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
482K 14.6K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
961K 21.9K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
241K 11.1K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...