The Lost Son

By sleepy_tablesalt

Based on the 2012 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Mikey was captured by the kraang when he, his brothers, and S... More

<Author's Notes>
<Intro>
<Chapter 1>
<Chapter 2>
<Chapter 3>
<Chapter 4>
<Chapter 5>
<Chapter 6>
<Chapter 7>
<Chapter 8>
<Chapter 9>
<Chapter 10>
<Chapter 11>
<Chapter 12>
<Chapter 13>
<Chapter 14>
<Chapter 15>
<Chapter 17>
<Chapter 18>
Chapter 19

<Chapter 16>

328 12 2
By sleepy_tablesalt

(Takes place a few hours after chapter 14 )

POV Donnie:

"Hello?! Anyone there?!", I looked out at the dark void surrounding me, seeing no one in sight. I began walking around trying to find out where I was, but everything around seemed so unfamiliar, "How did I get here, last time I remember I was with Kame, then I fell asleep watching over him and now I'm...here", I continued to explore the area wondering where I was and if I was alone, I called out to see if I was, but no one called back, the void was filled with emptiness, not even my echo from my voice call back, "I have to be in a dream, that's the only explanation, but what does any of this mean-". I turned around and jumped, seeing a turtle mutant standing behind me, covered head to toe in scars and injuries, they almost looked just like...Kame!, "Kame is that you", I reached my hand out to touch the figure's shoulder only for them to flinch away, the figure turned and stared at me as he backed away glaring down at me, "How could you", I pulled my hand away bewildered, staring at the mysterious figure, its face, and body covered in scars, eyes brightly glowing white, lighting up the dark void around us, its plastron and carapace covered in cracks and scratches, pieces of its carapace missing. I stared into its ghostly eyes, 'what happened to Kame?', "What...Kame what are you talking about-", the figure stood to his full height from his slouching posture, towering four feet above me, almost a foot taller than the crocodile mutant.

"Į̷͓͍͋͠ ̷̧̛̩̗̖̩̔͝à̴̢̡̬́̈́m̴͈͒̽̾̕ ̴͔͔̏́ņ̵̨̳̄̆̚o̵̻͕͔̼̭̒̀̏͝͝t̶͚͚̀͋̈́͒ ̴̛̯̅͂̈́͝K̴̖̃a̸̒͐̑͛͜m̷̰̠̈́e̴̼͝͝,̵̠͈̭̋͝ ̴͔͍̜̲̙̈̒̓I̴̧̼̝̱̤̋'̵̺͙̙̈̀̓͐̚͜m̷͇̘̜̗̈́̃̕͝ͅ ̶̛̖͎͕̼̇͒̽K̵̨͚͂͆̅̊͜ǎ̷̝͍̍͝p̸̛̥͍̭̈̾̏p̸̩͙̯̈͋̚̚a̶̲̥͖̐̅̀ͅ,̴͔̅̈ ̵̛̳͆T̷͈̭̕ǘ̴͇̏ͅr̸͚̀̋̍ṯ̸̉l̷̦̻̪̀ê̵̥͇͉͜ͅ'̴̥̰̤̏͝s̵̨̘̟͊ ̶̳͉̔͛̽̄ͅo̵̫̖̚ŕ̶̤͙̹̪̀̊͋͝ ̴̢̗̒̚w̵̞͉͎̃̈́͛̔͌͜h̵̛̲̜͚̽̔͝o̷̟̺̝͌̇̚͝ ̴̦̠̬͙͋̔ẙ̴͇̏̃̃ơ̴̠̤͔͇͇ṵ̶͇̻̯͍̀̚ ̴̫͍͊̃͛́c̴͈̣̖̉̆a̸̤̫̕ļ̷̮̎͂̔̊̈́l̵̦͎͍͆̅͛͂̃,̵̙̕ͅ ̷̗̜̎͊K̴̟̓̓͜ͅă̷̦̘̟̲̹̾̍̍m̴̢̝̱͉̈̕͘ͅe̴͓̥̓̈́̈́̚'̶̮̩̺͕̓͋̆s̵̢̥̗̤͚̿̐͋̿ ̷̤̤̌͑p̶̡̝̦̖̭̂̈́̈́̀r̶̞̈́̂o̷̳̱͘͠ţ̵͍̺̰͍̓͑̈́e̶̜͑̄̍̇c̷̨͇̗͎̽́t̸̡͚̹͛̋̚͝ͅo̷̫̯͊͆̎̄r̴̡̛̝̯͕͉̀͝"

The strangled hoarse voice answered me, I covered my ears as the grating tone pained my ears, I stepped back terrified, however, keeping my gaze on the figure in front of me, "Wait you're actually real, I thought you were some hallucination or imaginary friend Kame had-".

"Ǐ̴͉́ ̵̢̿͂̌ạ̶̼̕m̷̺͑̄ ̵̧͎͓̈̌͒n̴̰̞̥̒̆̍ỏ̵͎̭͊ ̵͉̇͐̀"̷̳͖̤̬́̂͝ḯ̴̢̏̿̄m̴̳̂̂̓a̶͉͔͚̤̽g̸̰͒į̸̻̎̌͗n̸̞̤̭͖̒̽a̷̢̿͆̄r̷̝̳̝̦͗͘͝y̶͇͂ ̴͕͇̓͑b̶̥̖̯̾͑è̵͓̎̏ȉ̸̹̞̖̫͊̄̎ǹ̵̰̥̖ġ̸̻͉͉̿"̵̧̮̙̀,̴̧̬̭͓̉̎͘ ̵̛̫̩̟̑͂ͅḮ̵̥͂̕͘ͅ ̶̧̰͖͗p̷̞̓̓r̶͖͓͒ơ̸̜̲̣̣͊ť̸͍͍ę̴͕͗c̶̡͔͚̥̽́̈ț̷͌̔ ̸̦͓̎T̷͔̩̬̒̀͒͜u̷͙̮͗̈́ͅr̶̳̙̻̍̆͠t̴͉͊̋͒͗l̵̯̲̿̍̈́ë̷̡͓̠́̅̈́'̶̢̱̱̣̑͒͑̕s̵͓̈́̄́̇ ̴̨̥̝̌ͅm̴̹̼͋̿̀i̵͈̰͔̮͐̈́n̴̠̰̦̪̍d̸͉̲̽̉̽͝ ̵̧̧̗̯̈́͐̄̕â̸͚̬ṇ̴̢̡͕̈d̷̝̦̦̈͆̒̃ ̵̛̥̄͊͗s̷̻̩͖̺̚o̸̯̞̙͈͛̀̕ū̴̙̟͈̏̏͝l̶͙̅,̴̟͇͉͐ ̷̺͈̕k̸͓͔̟̈́͛̋̄e̶͕̻͌̀̐̄ě̶̗̬̟̭̾́p̵̫̙̤͙̽́͝i̵͕͈̪̫̿̕ņ̸̧̤͓͂̇g̴̩̻̬̀̋̓̋ ̵̡͉̦̈́̄̍͝h̷̨̰̺̠̓i̷̛̬̿̓m̷̱̺͌ ̸̩̀̎s̷̥̪̈́à̴̧͓͎̚f̴̥̫͌e̷̺̼̖͂ ̴̧̲̔́̉͆f̸̯̲̲̄̓ŗ̷̺̯̼͌́o̵̠͌m̵̹̦̆̉͝ ̸̼̅̐͋i̴̦͑̐̍n̷̡̢͚͘ͅs̵̼̀̓̐̾a̶̙̒́n̷̝̦̾̑͊i̵͒̅͌̊͜t̴̢̤͖̤͐͛̔̉y̶̺̻̋,̵̬̖͈̜̈́̋̔̒ ̴̺̺͓͍̄̓s̶̨̗̆̚ã̶̫̲̘̓f̸̢̻̦̬͊̽ę̶̜̞̘̈́̾͝ ̷̧̌͒̿f̵̰̦̏̋̉r̶͖̜̅́̕ȍ̸͕m̸̢͍͝ ̸̹̣̎̓̃͜a̷͕̤̐̈͐͝n̸͍͍̹͊͗̉y̷̠͓͌̓t̴̎̔̈́́ͅh̶̙͎͈̕͝ì̵̡̩͓̽̌n̵̢̂̈́g̸͇͇͊ ̷̧͕́̑̍̃ö̶̯͑r̷̛̻͖͎ ̵̻́̇̈́ą̶͓͔͐̐͠n̴̰͍͇͔̅̔͊y̸͚͛́͘o̸͔͒̑̓n̵͕̚e̵̹̽ ̷̝͍̰̄͛̏t̷̤̻̖̊͗̉h̴̤̔̔͑a̶̼̞̝͂ţ̵̞͑̅͝ ̶̢͔̻̺̄̅w̶̦͚̩̻͌į̵̙̟̣͝l̴̥͔̂͑́l̵̝̤̫̈́͑̂̚ ̸̤̭̞͉̚d̷̨̝͂̍͆͘ë̸͓͚̳̥́̑s̶̺͕͎͕̈́t̶̜͊r̸͚̠̻͔̐̾͊ȯ̸̻̔ͅẙ̸̛̘̃̄ ̷̢̢̛̜̣̊̓͋h̵̬̿͂̚͠i̸̢̜̠͒͜m̸̪̫͋ͅ,̵̨͉̭̄ ̵̡̮̗̞̅͋̓̐p̷̡͕̮̈́h̸͖̻̱̽̾y̸̤̓ş̵͔̱̝͛̄̈̏į̶̃̊͐̍ĉ̵̠̟̎a̴̝̖̬̿ͅl̶̫̯͊̈l̵͈͔̯͈͋̽͝ÿ̶̞́̃̔͘ ̸̦̎͜a̴͖̓̍̓n̵͇̓d̸̼̆̒̄ ̸̣̃̔̔m̸̜̈̄͝e̵̯̓ǹ̸͖̎t̵͉̪͋a̶̛̩̠̤̅̊l̷̦͌̃̅͗l̴̛̩̍̾͒y̴̛̤̽̐̚"

I look at the turtle ahead of me, "Wait, Casey said that you knew us, his family, and said that you told him that my older brothers and I were happy without him, but that's a lie, why would you tell him that-"

"B̶̳̂̏u̶̺̰͆t̷̞̀̃ ̶̨̰̀̽w̵̻̟͛͋a̸͎̮̍s̸̮̑͘ͅn̴͙̫̽̚'̵̪͔̽t̸̘̗̾̋ ̶̯͌i̶̩̟̔̓ṯ̴̾͐ ̶̡͉͋͊ṫ̶̺h̸̐͜e̸̳͈͐̕ ̵̱̟͗ţ̸̐r̵̦̬̍̀ṳ̶̎͂t̷̓ͅĥ̶͉͑,̷̗̬̽̈́ ̷͎̐̆w̴͕̝̓ę̴̳̍͛ŕ̷͉͝e̵̥̟͑͆ṋ̷̓'̷͎̀t̸͔͂͋ ̵̡̳͛͘ÿ̸͎̲́̈ô̶̥̚u̴͉̅ ̷͇̼͂ç̵͈͑͌ō̶̧̗͝n̶͔̈́̔ẗ̵̖̩́̀é̷͉̺͘n̵̡̽t̶̲̭͒̓ ̷̼́b̷̠̣͆e̶̡͋f̸̠̆̀o̷̪͌ř̵̤͉e̴͕̪͆͑ ̵̖̐̎ͅy̷͈̣̒o̸̫̓͠u̷̜̎̔ ̸̝͐k̸̺̄̃n̵̯̾͘ẹ̴̛͜ẅ̴̯́͆ͅ ̵̳̦̓h̶͔͘í̵̭̂m̶̻̟̈́,̴̹͚̅ ̵͎̥̉Ỉ̵̯̺ ̴̈́͛͜w̷̪̃̃a̴̹̅͆s̵̤̻̄n̵̟͇͂'̶̝̭̐̀t̵͈̓ ̷͈̼̔͊b̵͖̳̍̑ḙ̶̒̂i̸̭̕n̵̼͙͑g̵̰̣̕ ̸̠̽d̶͔̜̏ė̴͇̮͌c̸̤̈́ḛ̴͓̀̔ḯ̷̛̮ť̶̤͌f̶̺̻́̈́ȕ̸̪͓l̷̜͓̏̔ ̶̻̙̽t̵̹͑́ò̵̩̬̑ ̸͋̓͜ͅḩ̴̤̊̈i̵͇͌͜m̶͇̂ ̶̮̃̈́o̵̮̽n̴̹̆ę̸́͋ ̶̱̥̒͠b̴̺͗͆ì̷͓̜̂t̶̟̲̀,̶͇̎̂ ̶̬̃y̶͈͐͜ō̴̫̺̽ų̸̔̔ ̵̮̚͝a̶̜̎̒ň̴ͅd̵͍͇̐ ̷̳̂̓y̷̫̮͑͂ô̷͙̮u̸̠̞͛͂r̵̙͛ ̷̭̜͆b̵̰̠̒r̵͎̲̅o̵̡̓t̶̨̹̀͌h̴̬͐̚e̸̱̚r̶̤͚͠s̴̫̔ ̷̠̉w̸͎̘͒͒ë̴̬́̾ŕ̶̺͠e̶̦͒̈ ̶͓̟̓́i̸̫͎͒n̷͕̺̒ ̴͎̈́f̸̫̾͝á̸͎̲c̸̭͔͆̃t̴͉̙̿͊ ̷͉̏h̸̫̝̀͋ą̵͔̆̇p̶̳̟̿͗p̸̹̣͌ȳ̸̯͎͝ ̴̬̯͗w̵̜͓̾i̵͖̓t̷̮̗͊͝h̵̦͠ͅỏ̶̠ű̵̧̲̀t̴̰̤͂ ̵̣̂̊h̶̙͋̄ỉ̸̤m̸̦̻͑"

He looked down, showing no emotion on his face, however, his eyes said otherwise.

"That was before I even knew he existed! Before I knew I had someone to protect. Before I knew I had someone that could look up to me...the moment I was told about what happened that fateful night, learning about what occurred that day, I wasn't disappointed that I had a little brother, I was honestly super thrilled and happy. However... I was pissed, and disgusted. Not because of the sudden news and story of that night, no. I was disgusted by my sensei, my mentor, and my father, he left a mere newborn with dangerous people, not even trying to go back and save him. When I finally met Kame, I was so happy, and yet felt so guilty, after learning about what he went through, I wanted to protect him, keep him safe-"

"Ầ̵̝n̴͓͂d̷̪̒̕ ̴̟̫̄̚y̸̼͇͝e̶̮̋t̸̻́ ̴͈͉͌y̶̟̐o̸͖̕u̴̖̜͂ ̸̻̲̑̕b̴̻̓͝r̸̹͊ò̸̜̒k̵̠͜͠ë̸̟̭́͊ ̴̧̲͛ò̸̢͍n̸̡͋͆e̶̱͠ ̶̟̓͝ô̸̗f̷̝͠ ̸̲̈́̚h̴͉̦̓í̷̻̾ș̷͒͐ ̶̝͕̇̊p̴͈̄͜r̸͍̮͊͑o̴̺̼̅́m̵̭̪͗͒i̵͓͙̇͋s̸̡͕̆e̴͖̖͆̕s̸̼̟͐,̷̡͘̕ ̴̳̎t̵͚͍͂o̶̻̐ ̵̺̎͝m̴̪̟͋ä̸̛͔̖́k̶̜̍e̵͙̔ ̸̠͋s̵͖̃͝u̴͓͇̐̑r̴̠̀e̵̤̹͐͛ ̵͇͙̆̀ý̵͙̯ő̸̜ū̵͙̒'̵̡̫̏̉r̶̮̒͘e̵̢͉̅̄ ̸͕̎b̵͓͈̽͌r̸̙̎ͅo̸̬̦͊͝t̶̙́̈́ḥ̴̡̛͗e̶̼̓͑ͅr̶̼͊s̸̰̥̿̍ ̴̭͝n̶̗͌ḛ̶͠v̵̼͑ȅ̶̤͆ŗ̵̜̌͐ ̴̲̎̌͜k̵̬̽n̸͚̔̊ô̴̫͆w̵̢̱͐͆ ̵͖́å̵̖ḇ̵̣͠o̷̬̚ǔ̴̢̙t̸̗͇͝ ̷̖͔͐̅h̸̛̹̃i̶̡̒m̷̮͖̓,̸̻͐ ̴̦̄̚y̶̻͊o̶͖̗̽ủ̸̠͉ ̴̻̿͂t̴͔͋o̸̪͗͝l̶̺̮̅͝d̸̢͎̉̓ ̴̜̗͂t̸͙̋h̸̪̅e̶͚͍̅m̴̢̉̍,̶̘͊ ̷̹̅ẗ̶̼́̒h̷̙̙̔̒ȩ̸̤̃̓y̴͒̇͜ ̷̫̄̈́k̷͇̅́ń̴̡̉o̷͈̐́w̷̖͝ ̵͙̈́̽a̴̟̐ñ̴̪̐d̶̥͛ ̴̯͆ḧ̶̥͇̓e̸̬̠̒̏ ̶͈́ị̸͈͛͝s̴̳͗ ̷̥̀n̶̗̻̎̃o̸͉̯̓ ̴̲̪̔l̴̔̎ͅo̸͈͚̾n̷̢̘̓g̶̟͙̉͝é̷̖̓r̶͈̜͌͝ ̸͙̦̂̾s̵̪̥̈́a̶̦̳͒f̵̢͚̐e̵͇̓"

He walked toward me, fully showing the difference in our heights, standing less than a yard away. "It was an accident, I was mad at his cellmate, I yelled at him for what he did, leaving him by himself, I didn't mean to say that", He growl looking down at me as his pupils shrunk, surrounding the vicinity with hostility.

"A̴̱̼̾̕ń̶͖̈́ͅd̴͔͂̽ ̵͈͇͑y̴̗̜̐e̶͔̒t̴̘̲̾͝.̸̹̆ ̵̦̃Ý̴̱̊o̸͔̪̓͑u̴̲͝.̸̥̻̾͊ ̸̟̆D̴͙̚I̶͔͗̕D̸̞͇̂̏ͅ!̶̦͙͗͝!̸͙̀!̸͇̋ ̶̬̔Ḧ̴̜͚̀e̶͎̊ ̸̖̾s̵͖̏̋h̵̢̧͛̾ō̸̯u̵̼͂l̸̦̚͜d̶̯̬͠ ̶̲̰͋ḧ̵͙̺́̂a̴̧̛̤̐v̸̟͎̓̚ẹ̴͂ ̴̺̀n̵͉̏̈́ė̵̖̱̚v̶̨̅è̸̱͕͛ŕ̶̨̖ ̴̜̐ț̷̜͆̾ȓ̸̗u̵̟̚͝s̷̻̲͐̓t̷̫͌̚e̵̡̓̿d̸̀͜ ̸̤́̐y̵͖̕ͅo̸͔̺͂̂u̸͈̝̿̈́,̶̣͓̌̌ ̸̹̓Ì̷͇̗̌ ̶̲͊w̴̢̽͘a̶̐͜͝s̸̯̲̔ ̶̱̔͠s̴͖̈́k̶̯̐̎e̷̩̋p̵̰͒t̶̖̖̒͝i̴͖̳͐c̷̖̉͘a̶͇̋l̴͕͑́ ̴̟́̈́o̶̦̬͑̍f̶̺̜͂͝ ̵͚̫͑͂C̶̢̢̈́a̸̭͗s̵̰͆e̵̫͋y̸̜͠,̶̹̑̎ ̷̺͍͋̑b̴͇̠̑ú̸͉t̷̬̣̃͠ ̶̼̝̓h̷̩̩́̃e̸̹̍ ̵̟̇̓h̶̫̦̆a̴̺̣͝ṡ̵̩ ̴̪̝̇͐p̴͇͉̏̽r̴̪̘̿̏ŏ̶̳̩v̵̞̟̌e̴̛̥͊n̵̯̹̍ ̷͈͖͒h̷̞͑i̸̹͐̈m̶͚̈̒s̶̗͚͆e̵͍͛ĺ̵͉̖͗f̸̤͖́̀ ̴͖̒ṭ̴͑ŗ̶̏͘u̵̢͙̓s̶͙̒t̴͈̝́̽w̶̻͋̈́o̴͙͌͠ṛ̷͎͘ţ̵̫̽̚h̴̉́ͅy̷̠̑,̸̞̝̇ ̶̨͆͑a̸͉͛̒s̴̼̘͐ ̶͚̳̈́͐f̸̯̎̓o̷̜͗r̸̖̣̀͛ ̵̻͇̍y̸̧̛o̵̩͋ư̸͕̗̈́,̶̝͖͊ ̸̯͜͝Ǐ̶̞̞̀ ̶̲͂͋s̶̱͊̓t̶͍͗̊ĩ̴̛̩̙l̸̳̦͋̀l̷̟̙̑ ̵͈͔͊a̶̼̐̉m̶̰͐̈́ ̵̯̰͊̾q̴̛̣͌ú̶̳̈́i̶̺̠̓t̸̳̥͂͘e̴̳̦̍͝ ̶̦̟̓d̶͍͌o̵̘̓̋u̷̮͊b̷̹̳̏̈ṫ̶̙̻f̴̕ͅu̶̡̾́l̷̃͜,̸̪̝́̈́ ̵̢̍h̶̘̺̓o̸̹̒ẁ̷̦͎e̶̺͖̅̎v̴̬̏ẽ̷̲͈̉r̶͖̜̈́͂,̵͉̹̊ ̵͚͓̀İ̸̱ ̵̪͊c̵͙̔ḁ̷͒̓n̶̫͓̔͛ ̷̰̹́͐n̵͚͙͗ö̷̭̚t̴̝́̈ ̶̗͂̐c̴̬̹̆͗o̸̡͋ǹ̴̜̈́t̵̼̟̀̆ŗ̸́̍ͅo̶͍̩̅́l̵̤̒̚,̸̭̔̓ ̷̤̜̇Ṭ̴̅ú̴̟r̵̞̄̕ṯ̷̓͝l̵͇̓̍ę̵͠'̷̨̪̓̑s̶̭̘̄ ̵͉̥̇a̷͍͔̽͂c̶̦̈t̶̖̿i̷̲̿ô̶̩ͅṇ̶͉͊̃s̷̫͋,̵̰͌͝ ̷̝̄à̴̬̎ǹ̵̡͈d̷̥̐ ̶͎̒͒ẁ̴̦ͅō̴͔̉u̶̳̞̽l̴̞͕͝d̴̖̹̏͒ ̵͓̈ṇ̵̚ë̸̹̂v̶̖̿e̷̙͑͝ŕ̴̞ ̷̺͊d̸̗̀ȇ̸͕ŝ̷̖ȋ̷̻͓͝ṙ̵̖e̵̖̥͗ ̶̝̣͛̿t̴̘̺͗ȏ̸͉.̶̱̊̆ ̶̞̒̇I̶͖̒͛ ̶̘̰̈́̔m̴̜͆̔ā̵̖̱́ỹ̵̧͕ ̸̹̀w̷̳͘͝ȃ̶̙̪n̴̡̓t̴͉̘́ ̴͎̊̽T̷͈̜̒u̴̲͆̐r̴̹͍̃t̴̡͎̀l̵̏̇͜ȅ̶̤̈́ ̷̝̲̓͂s̷͇͛̈́ȧ̴̧͊ḟ̴̳̦͝ė̷̠,̵̡̃ ̵̤͆̏b̸̢̞̏u̴̹͕̅̓ț̴̫̓͠ ̸̜̣͗̔Ỉ̵̻͇ ̷̱̲̒͐w̸͍̓͠o̸͍̜͌̍u̵̻̎l̵̪̔́d̴̲͍̚ ̴͚̬̊n̴̦͉̊̚ě̵̡̛̬v̶̧͉͝e̵̹͎̓̚r̵̺̊ ̷͍͂m̴͇͆̑ã̸̜̤ḱ̸̻̉ẽ̵͕ ̷̠͉̋̋h̵̝̚i̵̡͒͠ḿ̷̡̝ ̷̰̰̏d̶̞̙̒o̶̺̓̔ ̸̻̏̏t̶͓̅̀h̶̩͚͠ḯ̴̮̮̐n̵͙͙̐̈́g̶̨̳͝s̶̙̈́ ̶͍̈a̵̗̞̔g̴̡̜͌â̷̬i̶̥͚̋̒n̵͙̂̊s̷̙̖͂̿t̷͍̒̓ ̸̲̅ẖ̶̲́i̵͉̔̈s̴̥̊ ̶͙͠ȍ̵̝w̶̛͈̿n̸̢̛͚ ̶̭̾͑w̵̱̐i̵̝̿͑ḽ̸̺͐l̶̝̈̕,̴̩̽ ̶̙̿ṭ̶̋ͅḥ̸̏͝a̵̛̛̬ṯ̷͗'̸͕̹̋s̶̳̞̀͘ ̶͚̈́a̸̲̙̔b̵̤̄ŝ̷̠̦̽û̷̹̕r̴͖̔͊d̵̢̓͜"

He walked closer to me looking over my physique, I watched as he circled me, looking over my structure and equipment, "If I may, can I ask you a question", he walked in front of me staring down at me, seemingly angered by my curiosity, 'he kinda acts like how Raph acts with new people', I stared at the monstrous figure hoping he will let my curiosity be fulfilled.

"I̷͍̟̍̅͘͜f̴̛̫̈̈́ ̵̝̥̏̉͘y̵̥̆̉õ̷̤̠̞ũ̸̮̍̑ ̷̧̳̭́m̶̖͌ǘ̴̲̠̪͆̋s̴̪͆t̷̙͍͒̿͐,̷̼̺͉̂ ̷̙̤͆ͅw̷̳̣͑̏͝h̶͚̀̌̂a̴̫͑̽t̷͎̦̩̀̓ ̵͇͆͗d̴̬͌͝ọ̷͙̍͜ ̷̢̰̈̀y̸̛͉̓͘ö̷̻̭̮͛͠u̴̬̬͆͘ ̸͈̝́̂̎i̵̻̖̚ǹ̷̙͓̪͑q̴̳̹̃̃ŭ̸̩i̸͔͐r̸̳͓͇̈ȩ̵̬̙̓"

I looked at the floor below me before I sat down on my knee, attempting to seem respective, "Well when you said you told Kame about me and his other siblings, how did you know about us...", Kappa sat down in front of me, not in the kneeling position, rather with his legs crossed.

"I̶͉̲͒'̴̨̥̿̚v̵̭̭̈̅é̷̜ ̶̟̒b̵̪͗ě̵̗ȩ̸͂͝n̸̤͆̈ ̵̣̈́w̶͖̋́i̵̖̐t̶̘̯͛h̷̲̓ ̷͔̱́h̴̘̽̕i̵̲̒͗m̴̭̑̋ ̸̧͈̀s̵̗͗̀i̴̗͔͛̈́n̵͉̏̚c̴̺̑ē̸̞͔̈́ ̸͎̿t̸̥̬͝h̷̛̞̹͝e̴͎͊̅ ̶̧͓́̔v̷̞̄͊ę̷̫͆̚r̴͇̓͘y̸͉̮̑̽ ̶̝͎̊͠b̶͇͔̀e̸̬̮͌g̵̹̫̃̈į̴̟̈n̸̰̔ņ̸̼̂ḯ̶̻͝n̸̖̅ḡ̸̱͝ ̸̭̐͘ŝ̴̯i̴͍͈̅n̷̢̳̎̕c̶͖͌̌͜e̴̟̚̚ ̶̻͉̎h̷͈̼̓͐è̵̻͉͛ ̶͓́̂w̵̉̕͜a̴͕̝̅s̶͙̖͌ ̶̩̘͋͑ḁ̴̇͝ ̸͚̳͌̕m̴̝̭̋e̶̳̹̐r̴̨͘e̷͔̲̒̀ ̸̬͆h̸͇̋à̷͚̓t̴͓͈͗ḉ̶̬̆h̸̘̤̄̍l̶̡͉̄i̷̝̥͘n̴̡̅g̵̻͓͌̍,̶̩̣̋̈́ ̶̨̻̇İ̴̠͈̌ ̵̧͝ḑ̴̳͋i̵̤͈̎̅d̷͚́ń̴͎̖̑'̵̘̙̕t̷̹̄̓ ̷̨̋̽w̵͕̒a̸̯͒n̵͈̒ͅṭ̶̉ ̵͚̾t̵̢͐ô̵̯͠ ̸̨̏̉t̴͚͖̀̀e̴̡͉͝l̸͉̔͑ľ̵̰͈͗ ̴̬̈́́h̴͉͐́i̵̧̦̓m̴̠̏ ̷͍̱̂u̵̥̇n̶̨̞̈̅t̴̨͑ǐ̴̝̬͊l̶̫̅̀ ̶͗̇͜Į̵͙͆͗ ̴̬̻̈͘ș̶̚å̶̹̔w̵̙̩̽̒ ̶͖̋a̷̠͝ņ̷͛͑...̶̱̈͆a̸̲̰͂p̴̬̘̓p̴̭͈̔͠r̵̭̓͋ǒ̸̪p̶̥̺̍̾ṛ̸̌i̵̝̺̽á̷̩̜̐t̶̟͊̓è̷͍͜ ̴̧̏̊ͅm̸͕͗o̸̭͔͋m̸̬̽͝e̶̱̚̕n̴̛̺͙̈́t̶̰͑͜,̷̺̜̓ ̵̭̏b̸͛̌ͅu̸̳͋ẗ̷́͗͜ ̵̮̳̐̊t̶̥̍h̷͚̬̔̎e̸͖͒̇r̵̛̩ë̴͙ ̷͚̂w̴̢͋a̸̙̖̍͐s̷̲̤̄ ̵̺̉̓n̷͈͋e̸̮͇͐̋v̶͓̾͠e̸͍̠͗͑ṛ̶̈ ̸̛̼̤ő̸̩͝n̵̖͌̅ę̷̨̛̊ ̷͚̋̀s̸̭͌̊ȍ̷͇̄ ̶̧̐̆ẘ̸̤̭̀ḫ̵̓ê̵̖͊n̶͓̾ͅ ̸̬̀w̶̰͊ḙ̵͆̚͜ ̷̢͌̓f̸͕̬͑̆i̷̼͌͐n̷̳̰̿a̵͈͖̎l̷͕̥͛l̶̤̝̅̔y̷̙͖̓ ̷̥̉͋m̸̬͠e̶͖̎͗t̸̞̒ ̸̗̩̏͝I̴͔͌̓ ̶̦͍̂t̴̨̥̚ô̸̦l̶͓͋͘ḏ̴̎̕ ̴̞̓ḧ̴̝́͆i̵̤̞̐̿m̵͓͕͘ ̸̧̃b̵͈͑ệ̴̑͜f̴͇̬́̕o̷̢͓͌r̴̢͂e̵̲͒ ̸̧͆h̵̬͋è̵͕́ ̵̓͜w̷̧̕ͅõ̷̳͂k̷̜̂ê̸̠̈́ ̴͙͂̎͜ů̵̙ṕ̸̭͉ ̷͖͆̿ť̶̘̈h̴̜͇͋a̸̺͝t̷̟̦̅̚ ̸̼̟̈́h̶̳̓͒ė̷̢̥ ̴̟̖̔͠ḧ̷̻́a̷̢͘d̷̖͔̓̈́ ̵̩̖̄͊à̴̘̠͂ ̵̜͇̆͂f̴̳̲̀̋ä̷̘͕́m̵͉̂i̶͇͓̅l̷̹͘ỹ̷̘̩,̵̲̿ ̴̯̏̄a̴̗̓̉ņ̸͛͆d̷͍̬́̐ ̴̥̰͌͐Í̸̦͈ ̶̞͎͊̈́n̴͙̅͝ȇ̴͎ë̷̯́d̷̜̱̏͠ē̴̺̠̒d̵̛͓̓ ̸͍̾̚h̵̘̕i̶͖̠̾m̶̞̓͗ ̸̧̟̎ţ̴̥̂̚ơ̶̘̓ ̴̹̼̏̈́s̶̼̞̈́̇u̵̘̽͑r̷̞͍͊v̶̞̙̉͝i̷̡̙̔v̸̱̺̑ë̵͇́,̶̨̋̎ ̴̲̥̽͘n̸̳̿̐o̶̡͑t̴̩̝̆̏ ̸̛̯̮͆f̵͕̑͊ǭ̸̓r̵̝͛ ̵͚̎̍h̶͓͋i̴̦̎m̷̺̘̋̈s̴̡̼̓e̶̲̓̇l̷͓̕͝f̷̝̆͘,̶̙̮̆ ̸̨̅b̸̦̹̀u̵̹̿t̵̪̅̏ ̶͈͍͠f̴̢̦̎̅o̷̔̋ͅr̶͖̩͋ ̷̼͋L̴̙͑e̸̯̤͐a̶̡͊t̶̥͖͋͝ḫ̵̕e̸̺̱̾r̸̮͘͝ȟ̸̺̲è̷̠̖ą̸̀͘d̵͇̰̽̑ ̸̯̮͛̒ȃ̷̤͆ṉ̷͒d̴͎͛ ̶͕̐h̸̫̐ȉ̴̢̏s̷͖̗̈̍ ̶̧̦͛̌f̶̢͒̂a̴̡̮͝ṁ̵̢̱̽i̶͇̓l̵̳͝y̸̡̖͋͆"

I looked at the turtle surprised, yet puzzled, "Leatherhead, who's that".

"T̶̯̀̏h̶̤̝̕e̶̪̙̓ ̷̧̛̈́o̷͙̯͋̾ḻ̸͒̓d̶̞̘̀͆ ̸̢̖̽c̶̛͈̩̚e̷̞̋l̶̳̗̉͋ļ̸̼͑m̴̭̣̚͝a̵̭͕͘t̷̫̜͋ḙ̸̛͂ ̵͉̐̂͜t̵̺͋̄h̴̗́ạ̷̙̐t̷͎͒̃ ̴̳̃͜h̷̝̯̾͑ẻ̸̮̭͊ ̷͇̌̑ĉ̵̺̝͊a̵̯͊l̵͕͐̍l̶̥̥̾ę̸̭̾d̶̦̬̎ ̶͇̽̀b̷͎͖́̈́í̵̪͕̈́g̸̼͛ ̵͖͘b̶͉̈̃r̵̛̟̔ȍ̶̭͝t̴̺̽͋ḧ̷̢̙́e̴̗͒͊ŗ̸̉̈͜ ̶̲̎͊a̸̤̓͘ḟ̸̠̙͝ṫ̴̳̱͑e̷͓̍͘r̶̪͆́ ̴̛̟L̵͇̕e̴͙̩̓͗a̵̛̜͓͘t̷̠̞͆ȟ̷̩e̴͉̊̚r̸̻͑̅h̴͎̯̊͠e̴̡̼͠a̶̚͜ḓ̷́ ̷͔͚̽è̸̥̆s̶͍̎͒c̵̩͐̈́a̴̫̐p̵͚̂̏͜ḙ̴̬̎d̶͔͒ ̷̟́̑f̶̣̅̔r̸̡͇͛ọ̸͒͘ṃ̸̺̓̆ ̷͕͖̔̾Ť̵̰̞͝C̷̡̢̉̔R̸̗͠Ĭ̸͇,̷̹̍̊ ̴̳̀h̸̦͊͝ê̸̬̠̇ ̴̺̄ḻ̷̀̕ȩ̵͕̚f̸̜̀ͅt̸͔͝ ̶̠̚T̶͇͛͠u̶͍̍̀r̴͍͝t̴̜̺͑́l̷̙̔e̸̞͘ ̸̹͛͆b̴̠̜̅e̸͚͛̇h̸̍̌ͅi̵̳͝n̵̼̋͑͜d̴̪̻̄̒,̸̬̫̍ ̵̣̺͛͝t̴̛̹̭h̸̗̏ͅę̵̈́ ̵̲̍ṗ̷̘̆ö̴̱́͜o̶͍̮͋ŕ̷͎̣̿ ̸̧̻͘͠ṫ̸̫͇h̸͔͎̀̌î̴͇̚n̴̥̄̃g̴̯̏͆ ̸̢̺́w̸̯̜̓͐a̴̘̯̋̈s̸͊͜ ̴͍͛ś̶͍̦o̸̘̖͐̈́ ̷̯͛c̴̯͌̇o̸͎̭͒̀n̶̤͒̍f̶̨̜̈́ú̶̦̤ṡ̵̠̪e̴̜̍ḋ̷̬̔,̴͇̈́̀ ̸̪̗͂b̵̢̦͊ḽ̴̑a̴̬̓m̴̧̾i̴̳̲͐̇n̸̻̰͐̉g̸͚̰͑ ̵͙̋h̵̫͗͌ͅi̷̫̣͂m̶̡̯̈́̒s̴͓͇̃͘e̸̘̩̍l̵͉͇̆̕f̸̳̐̽ ̸̼̀͘f̴̝̟̋̂o̷͆͒ͅr̷̟̿ ̶̢͋h̴̬̠̐̓i̶͈̯̿̿s̷̳̳͒ ̴̙̤͗͝c̷̪̓ͅe̸̗͖͑l̴̙̍̋l̸͚̜͛̎m̶̠̂a̴͍͗̀t̸̝͑̌e̴̫͑ ̴̝̜͗ľ̴̰̖͘e̴̮̅a̸̗̋v̴̫̓ǐ̸͈n̶̩͙̕g̷͇̮͆͆ ̴̘͎͗́h̷̡̓̉i̸̟͆m̸̦͑́ ̴̜̎b̶̘̉͂ę̶͐h̶̲͋i̸̡͖͌̓n̴͇̍̽d̶̛͈̙"

I understood what the mutant was explaining, I looked down at the ground, thinking of my next choice of words when the scars caught my attention, "I was also wondering, I already knew Kame has scars and cracks, on him, but why do you have the same ones and even more that he doesn't", pointing at the cuts on his beak, arms, and his legs, even at his shell. He rubbed a digit over his scars and cuts, grimacing at them.

"Ţ̸̮̌h̸̜̋ẹ̶̾̚s̸͇̊̔ȩ̷͑̓ ̸̢̛̖͘ą̵̋̈́ṟ̶͒͝e̷̹͝ ̶̨̭͠t̸̲̄h̷̠̚e̸̳̩̚ ̷̬͆̊ī̷͇̋n̴̳̱̅j̵̬̜̊û̷̥̐ř̸̹̲̍ĭ̴̩̉ȅ̴̥ͅs̵̞̈́͝ ̸͓͊I̸͉̖̔͛ ̴̞̌̇ḧ̵͓̞́a̶̩͑v̵̟̙̀͝e̸͕͖͘ ̸̳̒̉r̵̨̪̿e̷̺̻̒͗c̴͙͇̒e̶̼̐̿i̵̮͉̐v̷͍̜̆͘e̵̠̅d̵̤͒̚ ̵̯̟̉w̷̠͂ͅh̴̳̠̉͂e̸̲̭͊̅n̷̪͊̐͜ ̵̘̃I̷͎̱͝ ̵̛̖͑ṕ̶̰ṙ̸̦̲̚o̸̫̖͂t̸͎͑̀ě̵̳c̵͎̳͆̀t̶̘̉̾͜ ̴̠̭͊T̸̬̹͊̅û̸̯͗͜r̴͍̽͠t̷̘̚l̵̺̊͝e̸̢͆͠'̵̹̈́͋͜s̵͕͎̓̓ ̸͈̖́͘m̵̹̕í̵͈n̵̢̆̾d̵̼͇̓͠ ̸̬̫̍a̷̳̝̎̇n̴̯̐d̶̻͂̋ ̵̧͒s̶̜͒ờ̵̭̳ư̶̲͝l̵̘͎̊ ̷̘̍f̴̣́r̸͈͙̅͑o̴̙̪͊m̴͖̋ ̶̘̠̑ā̶̛̳ṇ̷̱̈́͊y̷̪͐̍t̸̻̃h̷̼̀ͅi̸̡̍͛ṇ̸͝͠ǧ̷̱̘͠ ̵͈̼͐͘t̸͕͒͋h̵̬̾ȁ̴͚ţ̸̅ ̵͇̈́ẉ̶̾͘a̶̙̖̍n̴̯̭̋t̵͚͛s̵̨͋ ̷͚̖̓t̴͖̰͋o̸̥͂̚ ̷̰͙͆h̷͎͍̓u̶̧̾͂ṙ̸̨̯t̴̲̱͠͝ ̶̛̩́ḧ̷̪i̶̙̭͌̊ḿ̷̪̰̾"

I watched as he closed his eyes, placing a hand on the giant scar on his face, gently rubbing his hand over it before looking at the scarred cuts that were embedded on top of each of his fingers.

"T̴̞̥̈u̷͇͙̇r̵͍̝͆͌t̶̛͈͚͝l̶͈̀e̷̼͒ ̴̼̋̄ḁ̸̋̆n̸̹̰̄̐d̷̩̎̀ ̶̝͙͌Í̷̢ ̴̧̞̈́̑š̵͈͉̂h̸̝͓͌̐a̸̧̡̕r̵͕̚e̸̗͈͑́ ̶͓̼̌s̷͈̩͒i̶͔͘͝m̴̗̿̅i̶̥̭̇l̴̢̎ả̵̡̹r̸͖̀͠ ̶̖̅̃i̶͎͌̈́n̸͇̈́j̶̝̃͒ṳ̴͚̔r̵͇̓̈́͜í̸͍e̷̟͚̅̋s̴̡̯̕͘,̴̬̺̑ ̷̢̣͋ś̴͍̣́i̵͎̓̇n̸̼͔̓ć̶̬̙ë̵̛̘́ ̸̱̔I̶̜͌̊'̸̪͇͌m̵̨̦̃͂ ̴̥̆t̸͓̐͛h̶̠͑e̷̻̮͗͝ ̷̡͌p̴̝̍r̶̘̯͑̾ő̵͇̚ț̶̞̾͐e̶̗͑c̵̭͓̄͑t̴̫͉̉͒o̷̺͂̆r̶͉͈͆ ̴̪̦͆ǫ̶͙͐̌f̸̢̔̚ ̷͔̄͐ḩ̵̎i̴̤̮̓s̷̘͛ ̵͙̪̓̆m̸̧͗i̶̼̹̇͝n̴̖̑̔d̵̺̓͘,̶͈̀̌ ̸͖͝Ȋ̶̥̔ ̵̗̑͝s̴̛͎̠h̶̦̞̎a̷̪͂̕r̶̡̺̈́̀ē̴̡̕ ̷̦̒s̴̜͐ĭ̴̦͕m̶̼̤̒i̶̦͗̀l̸͍̫̄͋a̶̛͍͇͆ŕ̷̛̥ï̵̟̫͊t̸͖͉͑i̵̢̘͒e̴̙̭̐͛s̶̜̟̉ ̸̱͒t̷̝̺̀͠o̷̜̐́ ̴͚͚̓ȟ̴̡ĩ̸̹s̸̛̜̒ ̴̦̄s̶͖̽t̷̢̤̆̌r̷̨͔͗̈u̶̫̎c̴͍͋t̷͚͌͘ú̵͖̿r̸̩̊̓e̸̢̍͆ͅ,̷̯̎̅ ̸̹̐͋t̴͉̮̔̇h̶̻̑ë̸̬ ̵͔͚̍s̸̛̜̠̑a̸̜̘͂̉m̷̱͑ě̷̱̐ ̶͇̊s̸̛̜̔ĉ̵͎̭a̵̱͐r̴̭̈ ̶̛̭͉ǫ̴̇n̷̢̳̉ ̸̲̈́͠o̷̝͝ŭ̶̗̞r̵̻̄͋ ̸͈͛̕f̵̼̰̋a̸̼͓̽c̷̛͚̪ȩ̶̭̄,̶̢͇̅ ̷͈̓̀e̴̡͙͌v̵̫̟͂̾ë̴̬͜n̶̩̍ ̶̢̥̓t̴͍̏͊h̶̟̝̓e̴͍̟͛ ̶̰̊ṡ̴͖̰̑a̸͓͆m̸̪̉̚e̸̛̤̥ ̶̧̛̾c̸̥͋̔r̵̞͎̾̈́ǎ̴̪͖͆ç̴̨̀k̷̺͌̑ ̴̬̦́o̵͇̳̿n̶̪͂̎ ̵̟̾ǒ̸̻u̵̙͋͝ͅr̴̲͙͌͂ ̷̜̈́c̶͍̈́a̴̠͠r̸̯͔̎̇ǎ̶̢p̷͉̳̾a̸͖̤͌c̷̲͑ĕ̶̦̫,̵̪̠͒ ̶̮̀h̵̯́o̴̲̾ͅw̵̯͖͐e̷̯̤̽̓v̶͇́e̴̺͑r̵̟̃,̸̝̲̔̆ ̷̭̀̈́y̴̘̽ȯ̴̬ṳ̶̻͌̋ ̸͕̈͋n̶̺͔̉̔o̵̤̾t̶̯̽ị̸̅͑c̴̠̮͘͘ë̶̫́̈́d̵̟̦̓͑ ̷̟͔͛͝t̵̗̞̍ĥ̶̻̖̒a̴̧͕͛ţ̵̕ ̴͇̦̈́ś̴̼͓͊ó̷͚m̴̩̦͛͘e̷̡͆ ̴͙̆͊o̸̘͐͑f̷̤̄ ̵̳̈͒t̶̝̔̄h̸̛̠ͅe̷̞͐s̵̰̃̎ė̴͇ ̶̞̓͜͝į̶̉͐n̸̢̝̽̄j̴̼̀ų̴̊̔r̴͓̔i̵̤̬͑̽ẻ̶̡ŝ̴̬̻,̶̢̫͗ ̸͖̫̾̿T̶͍̀ͅù̵͖̼r̶͕̅t̸͉͋ļ̸͐͜͝e̷͇͉͑̀ ̵͇̎d̷͕̼͝ò̸̢̦è̷̢s̶̪̼̄̂n̷̈́͜'̶̱̌t̷̤͓͋͘ ̸̝̦̍h̸̘̦̎̇a̷̳͘͠v̴̯̱̀̋e̸̟̪̓,̷̰̀ ̴̖͖͌t̵̨̽̇h̶͎̦́̃è̵̟̯s̷̢̛͈̈ė̴̜̯̎ ̴̢̞̎i̸͇͆̈́n̸̫̮̍j̷̨̗̀̐ù̷̢̜̀r̶̙̓̈́i̵̹̤͘e̴̟͊s̷̲̈́͜ ̴̨̹͐͌a̴͔͓̔̉r̴͓̥̒e̴̦͘ ̶̲̠̓͆t̷̲̟̆̋ĥ̷͔͉̆ė̵͔ ̵̹͝r̶̜̭̍̓e̶̟͂s̵̘͑͝u̶͓͈͛l̶̥̂͠ͅt̴̻̕ ̸̬̈́͘o̶̜̍f̵̯̈́ ̸͈̖̏͑p̴̨̌̈́͜r̶̦̟͗ǫ̸̀̂t̵͚͕̃e̴̹̎ç̵̓t̵̮̼͂̽ḯ̴̙̭n̴̲̪̂g̷͙͉̊ ̷̧̹̆h̵̻̎̈́i̵̙̮̋m̶͈͊̈"

I looked at him sadly, feeling guilty for what he has gone through, "Kappa, I will do anything and everything in my power to keep him safe from anything or anyone...", I stood to my feet and looked at Kappa, he gazed at me surprised at my words, then sympathetically smiled down at me.

"I̶̩͑ ̶̮̈b̵͈́ĕ̶̫l̴̖͊i̸̻͐é̴͙v̷̞͋e̶̫͐ ̶̖̃i̵͎̒ņ̴̛ ̴̦̀ŷ̷͎ó̸͖ǔ̸̝ ̶̯͐D̶̤̔o̵̭͑ñ̴͎a̶͖̚t̶͎́ẹ̴̃l̸̡̈́ļ̸̕ỏ̶̢,̶̩̔ ̴̢̓b̸̯͒u̴͔͠t̵̠̐ ̴̗͘i̶͉̓f̷̥̆ ̸̥̿h̸̤̓e̸̼̍ ̴͈̎g̸͚͝ę̷̚t̶̼̉s̸̗̈ ̸̻̇c̷͇̍a̵̮̐p̵̠̒t̴̮͠u̵̳͘r̶̜̚e̵̬͘ḑ̵̀"

He stood to his feet, looking down at me, no longer smiling.

"y̴̧̛̬̜͇̜̼͎͈̘̣͔̱̰̓̈́̋͂̿́͆͑͂̏͌̇̑̔̚̕͜͠͝͝o̶̧̨̩̤͘u̷̧̺̟̱̻̯̫̻̘͔̱̙͉͖͊͒̉̐̌̀̄̿͑͜ ̴̳̫̯͗b̸̯̜̼͉͙̳͓̣͕̻̩̘͎̖͓̬͍͎̄̍͂͘͘͜͜͝ͅe̴̦͍͕͕̱̺͙̓̔͆̕͝t̸̖͖͕̠̿̈͋̋̓̆̾̈̍͒̈́̽͊̋̏̚̚̚͝͝ẗ̸̢̧͍̣̳̙̲͎̤̞͕̖̠͚̲̪̘̟̰̻̘̈̓́͗̄̀͗̒̎̑̀̋̕̕͝͠ẽ̶̲̟͇̹͉̖͈̺̫̼̫͈͈̫̺̆́́̈́̏͂͜ŕ̵̝͙̙͈͂̉̓̓͒̀͒͘͘͜͝͝ ̷̡̨̞̹͔͓̜̩̱̟̒̌͆̈́͋͆̿̋̐͘͜͠͠s̶̛͚̪̻͕͕̪̤̰̰͉̯̩̤̟̽̃̀̑̔̇̀͆̽͋̓̒̂̓͑̽̑͛͐̀a̴̯͇͐̆̔̿̔̄̅̐̇̌͠ͅv̴̡̢̡͇͚͓̱̩̘͕͎̈́̓̓̑̏̑̅̈̂́̎̆̈́͐͘͘ͅé̶̮̻̣̥̹̳̯̝̹̤̮́͐̇̃̃͗͌̅́̄̈́͒̚̚͠͠͠ͅ ̶̢̤̩̭̹̩̊̒̐̆̒̌̅̏͊́͗͐̓̐̓̇̽̚̕͜͝h̵̻͕̙̲̞͔̲̊͐̈́̅͆͜į̶̛̤̲̆̒͐̒͑̂̆̋̈̓͛̎̓̆͌̈́͝͠͠m̸̢̧̢̛̝͍͔̞̝̣̯̜͆̒̃̈̏́̉̈́̓̅̏͒̏̂̓͜͜͝,̴̢̬̲̱̰͈̖͓̰͉̺̣̗̬̬̱͒͠ ̸̰̼̩̟̯̑̔͋̆̓͗̆̈n̵̛̙͋̆̊̓̎͆̀͛̚o̶͉̥̤̥̯̝̙̪͓̩̤͕̱̰͂͐̅͋̇͑̒̍̎͌͊̄͑̆̚͜͝͠ͅ ̸̢̦̺͍̱̣̈́̐͑̆̍̐̒̒̄̑̽͠m̴̨̢̨̡̱̫̗̪̺̦͍͍̻̩̾̇̓̎͜a̵͓̗̘̞͎͈͂̂̂͗̓̔͌̽͑̇̉̈͂̐͘̚ţ̵̱̼̟͕̩͈͉̲̼̟̪͋̓́́̀̈́̇̍́̋̌ẗ̷̡̨̛̛̹̼̭̭͚͇̣̼͖͔͉̮́̍̽̈́̀͑͑͛̈̍̓̉̾̈́̄͗ḛ̷̢̨̙̤̭̮̞̋̔̾̌̐̇̀̃̒̇̋́̕͝ȓ̴̢̯̦̲̜͎̼̮̲͔͔̾ ̵̞̰̤̼͍͈̲͈͉͚̦̤̎̅̿́̃̂̚͜͠w̷̬͚̐ḩ̷̦̗̳̰̪̞͖̠̰͙̙͈̖̩͈̺̖̺̎̿̎̂͊̽̀̀̎̅̽̂̆͗̌͜͝͝ȃ̵̡̰̗͇͓̘͍̫̫̥̭͚̼̱̙̯̪̞̱̘͔̑̑̔͐̈́̀̽̾̇̍̃̒͒̔̇͊̓̇͝͠t̴̢̘̫̲̻͕̦̘̼̮͙̘̜͚̏͌̈́͝ͅͅ ̶̢̗̯̦̮̤̥̱̫̥̈́͐̍͌̕ì̶̧̝̘̤̹̭̬̦̣͈̼̺͇͉̹̠̊̈́̎̐̒͑t̸̳̙͎̖̮͙̥̥̘̮̫͙͉̱̪̫̪̒͑̈́͋͆̀̊͝ ̴̝̥̖̪̹͙̪̯͔̯̊̀̃͐͒̚t̶̤̹̗̀͆̀͛ȁ̴̠̦̦̱̹̂̀͑͆͛̊͌̏͌͆͠k̵̡̪̣̩̞̰̱̅̀́̿̆̓̋̀̌̕̚ͅḙ̶̛͔̠͖̞̜̣̬̱̫̩̮̜̗̱̈́̃́̽̿͆̓͋͗́́̍̈́̇̊̕͘͝ͅş̸͚͖̞̞̬̬̝̋́ͅ"

-----------------------------------

I slowly opened my eyes, looking around at my surroundings, 'Where am I, it... it is so warm', I scanned the room, and I froze when I felt something soft touch my hand, I looked where my hand was only to see a lump of blankets, 'Oh right I'm with Kame, but when did I fall asleep', I picked up my phone from the floor, turning it on, squinting as the screen brightness was up too high. Before I unlocked my phone I saw the multitude of missed calls and messages from over the past three hours, I went to my settings turning down the brightness. It was almost four in the morning, I opened my messages, I felt guilty staring at the unanswered messages, but what could I do, "How am I going to go back now, I've said too much in front of Leo and Raph, my only choice is to never go back, I have to stay away and protect Kame-".

*CCRRAASSHH*

I stood up in an unstable stance, looking around the room, I grabbed my head feeling disoriented, and grabbed the desk in an attempt to clear my head. I squinted my eyes and looked out the glass window, only to discover that the kraang broke into the warehouse. I grabbed my bo, raced towards the door, and locked it behind me.

I began walking down the stairs, stepping quietly down each step, I placed my foot on a ledge, and I stopped as the stair creaked under my foot alerting the kraang droids. I looked over the many droids filing inside the warehouse, increasing in numbers, "Those that are known as Kraang have seen the one that is known as Experiment 13911-525, reside within this sector or warehouse, Kraang attack the one known as the turtles".

I jumped down the remaining steps to the ground floor, positioned to fight the bots, ready to protect Kame. I charged towards the droids ahead of me and swung my bo knocking some of the bots inoperative. I gazed around, I was surrounded by numerous kraang, 'I need to keep him safe, I need to keep him safe, I need to keep him safe', I pressed the button releasing the trigger that held the blade. I ran towards the bots, slicing through the humanoid machines, however, my attack wasn't affecting their numbers, I needed help, but I was alone. I growled at the drones, chucking ninja stars at their heads, knocking them out one by one. *CRASH* I looked behind me, and my eyes widened as I watched the droids enter the room Kame was in, "NO!!! LEAVE HIM ALONE!". I pushed passed the droids, I swung my bo towards the bots but stopped as I was hammered with the end of their gun, falling to my knees. I swung my bo towards the droids but failed as I was kicked to the ground, I changed my gaze back to the office, watching a droid storm out with Kame thrown over its shoulder.

"NOOOO LEAVE KAME ALONE!!!!", I struggled to my knees, however, failed as the droid pushed me back down, pressing its foot into my carapace as I laid down face-planted on my plastron. "Why are you taking him?! Leave him alone!", the droid threw Kame inside a van before signaling noises ordering the droids to move out. The black van began to start up, switching into gears, and leaving the warehouse.

"STOP! PLEASE!", I knocked the droid that stood over me to the ground, quickly standing to my feet wobbly, feeling my equilibrium slowly balance itself out. I stood tall as I sheathed my bo, and sprinted after the van. I exited the warehouse, and scanned the area, catching a glimpse of the van turning the corner. I ran across the street making my way toward an alley, and climbing a fire escape. I leaped onto the roof, making my way in the direction of the van, I examined each street, finding the van driving down the road. I jumped across the rooves, I ran the fastest I could like my life depended on it, his life depended on it, 'I'll save you Kame, please be safe, please be okay...', I continued to run after the van as I felt my tear ducts sting, a liquid poured down my face, and my cheeks warmed up. I ignored the sensation, nothing mattered, nothing else on this planet was more important than saving Kame, no matter what it takes if it means that my little brother is safe. I maneuvered around the shots aimed at me and winced as a laser grazed my skin, but I couldn't stall I needed to save him, and Kappa told me to.

I scanned the path of the van, attempting to route the motor vehicle's journey to its destination, when I looked ahead the only destination they were going to was the kraang facility, TCRI. My eyes widened as the vehicle accelerated, speeding towards the building, I quickened my pace, jumping from roof to roof, throwing ninja stars at the vehicle trying to blow out the tires, but missing each tire.

'Why am I messing up, why can't I save him, if he gets to TCRI then it's going to be nearly impossible to save him', I ran to the edge of the building, yet I abruptly stopped, I stared worriedly as I watched the black vehicle drive inside the kraang facility. I stared at the building, I felt fresh tears flow down my face, I looked at my hands shakingly, 'How...how could I have failed him, I'm just as bad as Leatherhead...maybe even worse', I continued to stare at my hands, my vision blurring, my body trembled as I felt breathless. I fell to my knees hugging myself as I glared at the ground that slowly became drenched from each drop that fell from my flowing eyes. I collapsed to my side, laying on the ground, I couldn't breathe, there was no air in my lungs, 'Why am I so weak, I need to save Kame and yet here I am crying', I continued trying to get some air in my lungs but froze as I felt a pair of arms gripped my shoulders still.

'The kraang have come for me', I couldn't see, my vision blurred, my ears were muffled, and I could hear nothing except myself hyperventilating and my heart beating loudly inside my head. I unsheathed my bo, and swung around me, attempting to hit the pair of arms from grabbing me, "Get away from me, Kraang!!! Leave me alone!!!", I kicked the blurred figure in front of me as it yanked my weapon out of my grip. Feeling the figure grab ahold of my shoulders shaking me before slapping me across my face, I growled looking back at the figure only to see...Leo?

"DONNIE!!! Calm down, it's me, Leo, you're safe, the kraang isn't here, you're safe, okay?", I looked around the roof, and I placed a shaking hand on my chest still not able to breathe.

I froze as I heard steps behind me. I quickly turned around to see Raph, a worried Raph, he walked closer to me gently grabbing my shoulder, "Hey Dee, you're okay, man. Just breathe for me. Ready in....and out". I followed his order, closing my eyes as I slowly took a deep breath in, holding it in before finally breathing out, repeating that process for what felt like hours. I looked at the ground finally calm, yet I knew for certain I was still shaking. I looked towards TCRI, I stared at the building as a knot of guilt began to grow in my gut, nausea overcoming my body, 'I need to save him'.

I searched the roof, I looked for my bo only to see it a few meters away, I turned my gaze to Raph, I tiredly stared at him, "Raph...can you get my staff...I need to go...", I kept staring at him, but I was puzzled as I saw so many emotions in his eyes. "No, Donnie we're going home, you are coming home", I glared back at Leo as he finished his sentence, "no...I can't...go home", slowly I sat up, never taking my eyes off of Leo, "Donnie, as your leader, I order you to come home. Now", I tore my gaze away from him, glaring at the ground below, not caring enough to acknowledging Leo.

I felt what I'm guessing was Raph's arm pick me up to my feet, handing me my bo. I sheathed my bo in its holster, walked towards the edge, and stared at the facility. "Donnie", I turned around and glared at Leo, I fully turned around to glower at him, standing to my full height and looking down at Leo, as I growled at him. "No. I am not going home. I have to go. I need to save him", mumbling the last part, however, I still kept my glare on Leo. He stomped toward me, "What did you say, Donnie? Speak up. We came out to look for you, only to find you shaking and hyperventilating, and you have somewhere to be? No! You don't get to suddenly run away, disappearing for hours, and now after finding you, you have to go. Where do you have to go so badly Donnie, huh, tell me", HE stepped in front of me, standing a foot away, pressing his finger into my plastron, "That's none of your business, Leonardo. This is my personal business that I need to fix right now, not later, not tomorrow, now, and I don't have time to just chat with you-".

"IT IS MY BUSINESS, DONNIE, OUR BUSINESS!!! You are our brother Donatello, and you are going to tell us everything. That includes everything about our little brother as well", I stepped back shocked, and my breath caught in my throat, "Oh we know about him, you think we wouldn't have found out? I looked at that folder you hid, so you are going to tell us right now no matter how hard I have to make you talk. Where are you going and why didn't you tell us about our little brother?!", I continued to step back, stepping closer and closer to the edge, "Tell me, Donnie! Tell me-".

"I'M GOING TO SAVE KAME!", my tear ducts stinging from the excessive flow, I glared down at Leo, stepping closer and closer to him, "Our little brother, Kame, was captured by the kraang!!! I can't go home! He needs me, and I'm going to go save him! Now you can either help me save him or you could go back to the lair without me, Leonardo". 

-----------------------------------

Leo + Raph: 15

Donnie + April: 14

Casey: 13

Mikey: 12

Translation of the glitch text (Only Kappa's words):

"I am not Kame, I'm Kappa, Turtle's or who you call, Kame's protector"

"I am no "imaginary being", I protect Turtle's mind and soul, keeping him safe from insanity, safe from anything or anyone that will destroy him, physically and mentally"

"But wasn't it the truth, weren't you content before you knew him, I wasn't being deceitful to him one bit, you and your brothers were in fact happy without him"

"And yet you broke one of his promises, to make sure you're brothers never know about him, you told them, they know and he is no longer safe" 

"And yet. You. DID!!! He should have never trusted you, I was skeptical of Casey, but he has proven himself trustworthy, as for you, I still am quite doubtful, however, I can not control, Turtle's actions, and would never desire to. I may want Turtle safe, but I would never make him do things against his own will, that's absurd"

"If you must, what do you inquire"

"I've been with him since the very beginning since he was a mere hatchling, I didn't want to tell him until I saw an...appropriate moment, but there was never one so when we finally met I told him before he woke up that he had a family, and I needed him to survive, not for himself, but for Leatherhead and his family" 

"The old cellmate that he called big brother after Leatherhead escaped from TCRI, he left Turtle behind, the poor thing was so confused, blaming himself for his cellmate leaving him behind"

"These are the injuries I have received when I protect Turtle's mind and soul from anything that wants to hurt him"

"Turtle and I share similar injuries, since I'm the protector of his mind, I share similarities to his structure, the same scar on our face, even the same crack on our carapace, however, you noticed that some of these injuries, Turtle doesn't have, these injuries are the result of protecting him" 

"I believe in you Donatello, but if he gets captured"

"you better save him, no matter what it takes"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.5K 2.3K 25
Subsequent to the battle of the turtles vs. Shredder, Leonardo gets captured. After being tortured and with little to eat or drink in a small cell, S...
32.1K 676 25
(Thought I'd try a description) Raphael accidentally hurts his baby brother, causing Mikey to leave the lair in a fit of anger only to be captured by...
22.4K 714 42
In New York and certain mutant named Leo decided he would try to rebel against his brothers by exploring New York alone. In the middle of the night h...
16.4K 354 21
When Raph is kidnapped by the Kraang, the brothers scramble to try and find where he is. But the Kraang have other plans for the turtle in red. Will...