When Muaji was Here (Mulan)

By 4_never_sane

"Some stories are better off buried and forgotten, you don't know what you are uncovering" Despite this warni... More

Oc Introduction

Prologue

3 0 0
By 4_never_sane

"To the past and beyond, in health and in toture, your soul became my soul when we took this oath," she says with a calm voice. She isn't scared. They were surrounded and this may have been their last time together. And yet instead of fleeing with everyone else. She had stay by his side.

"Are you not afraid," he asks her in a gruff voice. Blood fills his lungs as his head begins to feel lighter. His thoughts seem to scatter in his brain. All he comprehends are the words that leave her mouth.

"Fear does not reach me anymore," she pauses. Her hand takes his lacing her fingers between his. She gives him a smile. An expression he loves to see on her. She is his after all.

"I had accepted faith at the lowest of points in my life, but you made me believe I could fight this undefeated destiny and turn the tables on my enemies," she slowly brings the hand to her cheek.

"I do not fear, darling, not when I have you on my side, not when you are here,"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 4.6K 40
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
105K 9.3K 111
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
595K 9.2K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
803K 29.9K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...