𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚈𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠 𝙳𝚛𝚊𝚐�...

By 4_never_sane

These events take place after Frozen 2 /////////////////////////////////////////////// As the new queen, it's... More

Queen Anna
The Plague

A/N

8 0 0
By 4_never_sane

Hiiii!
I almost never update anything here so here's something, perhaps a new Era because I have a few Disney stories I wanna write about!
That's being said let me show y'all the oc.

Esther of Ophalius
Age: 26
Height: 5'8
Likes: poetry and historical books
Dislikes: treason
Weapons: Esther, though skilled in all types of weaponry, is best at hand to hand. She uses metal gloves to aim and hit her opponents without hurting herself and assuring damage.
Abilities: she can manipulate the earth. Due to how deeply spiritual her kingdom is, they also have ties with the realm of the dead. Thus giving her two gifts: Earth Manipulation and Seeing the dead. With earth manipulation comes the communication with animals and plants as well.
Other: Esther is the ruler of the Ripple Moon land also known as the Kingdom of Ophalius. She was 10 when she was crowned after her parents died in a war. This caused her to grow up faster in order to protect her people and her younger brother Callan.
Esther is a meticulous and extremely calculative person. She's a skilled tactician and a war virtuoso. She's a profession with swords, bows, knives and has a wide knowledge on herbs and animals. But mostly she's an overachiever and overthinker. She comes off as a ruthless dictator to outsiders and people who have yet to understand her. However she's a very compassionate person.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

248K 8K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
1.1M 49.3K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

115K 2.7K 42
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
465K 16.7K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...