The Royals Of Seraphic || Tae...

By DarkWorld04

King Jungkook was devastated after the death of his dear one. But presence of Taehyung give a beautiful meani... More

Prologue
Episode 1
Picturized Introduction
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21
Episode 22
Episode 23
Episode 24
Episode 25
Episode 26
Episode 27
Episode 28
Episode 29
Episode 30
Episode 31
Episode 32
Episode 33
Episode 34
Episode 35
Episode 36
Episode 37
Episode 38
Episode 39
Episode 40
Episode 41
Episode 42
Episode 43

Episode 17

6.7K 336 12
By DarkWorld04

It was the day before the crowning ceremony of the Queen. Taehyung and Jungkook were sitting in front of Elder Min. Taehyung wore a white dress with a big veil covering his face and upper body. He was scared about Tomorrow, he was going to be the Queen of a kingdom which he never dreamt of. He was sulking and pouting from the morning but when the king suggested meeting his grandfather he became steady. Now here they were facing Elder Min to say something, but he was busy staring at them or gazing at their souls.

" I am happy to see you both getting along well." He spoke with a soft smile which the newly wedded couple returned.

" You are strong my son, I know you'll cope with reality soon. You are just like your mother, upright and powerful." Taehyung smiled, showing his boxy smile to his grandfather.

"Tomorrow, Seraphic is going to have a Queen. My grandson is going to be one but there are things you both should need to know." Taehyung and Jungkook shared a glimpse and became attentive to listening.

" You both are destined from the day Jungkook is born. If Jimin was alive today, Jungkook would need to marry Taehyung irrespective of the presence of his husband. Because this pair is decided by the power itself." Both Taehyung and Jungkook's eyes widened at this confession.

Taehyung, on hearing he was destined to Jungkook, how could this be possible? What If he didn't come to Seraphic then how would they meet? He remembered he was sent there by Elder Min to mend some broken heart. But how did Elder Min know this all? Does Elder Min belong to the coalition of Powers who decided the fate of mankind?

Jungkook was bewildered to know that they are a chosen pair. He read the prophecy of Jeons, he knew very well what that meant.

Elder Min guessed Taehyung's disarray by his expressions so he began to narrate,
" Two hundred years ago, The Great Jeon was in love with a commoner of the Seraphic, he married her but the former Queen was not happy with it. She poisoned the Queen and killed her. The Great Jeon lost his senses, and soon he died too. After his death, his sister became the Queen and the progeny succeeded from there. But the powers were very angry at her for killing the heir. The powers wrote the prophecy in which it was clearly said that Jeon will not be able to rule outside the forbidden forest for two hundred years.

The prophecy was founded by Jeon Queen, and the language was unknown, after twenty years powers revealed the prophecy itself which says;
After Two hundred years, Jeon will marry Jeon, the blood will merge again and the broken hearts will mend. Love will be succeeded and a Second chance will be given to Jeon to enjoy what love is. On their mating, the Jeons will become immortal and the world will be put on their feet to conquer and rule the world. It will be time when Jeon's will give to the most powerful yet immortal progeny of this universe. It will be the victory of the powers and defeat of evilness."

Taehyung's soul left his body, he felt numb. Why is this life playing with him like that? He woke up every day to find out something unusual. When will this end?
This prophecy is describing the current situation. He is Jeon, the son of Jeon Hyuna. He is going to marry Jeon… their mating … they will become immortal.
"It m-means…it means

"Yes Taehyung, the moment when you both will mate with each other, you'll become immortal and the world will be given to you as a blessing."
Tears were rolling down Taehyung's cheeks.
He will become immortal, he will never be able to meet his parents in heaven. His husband will be immortal too but what about his son…Jungmin. No, no, no, he doesn't want to live without him.

Jungkook was jittery too, he never thought this prophecy would come true. He always believed it was rumours or an unreal story. But no, he was wrong, the prophecy does exist.

" You are the moon, Taehyung, The moon that will brighten the darkness of the night." Elder Min patted his head, " Do you have a necklace?"

Taehyung nodded, gasping and crying, dazed by all this happening to him.
He took out a necklace under his shirt and gave it to Elder Min. If he was not overwhelmed, he'll surely ask how Elder Min knew about the necklace.

Jungkook came near Taehyung and held his hand, he was feeling pain seeing his husband in tears.

Elder Min gasped to see the necklace which was supposed to be purple has turned white now.
" Taehyung, when did it become white?" He asked with a horrified expression.
"I d-don't know… I noticed it on the wedding day." He replied hiccuping holding Jungkook's hand tightly.

" Do you remember any moment where you felt pain and hurt in your body?" Elder Min asked carefully, not wanting to subjugate the boy more.

Taehyung thought for a moment and he remembered a scene when he felt immense pain when he knew that Jungkook will marry someone. He nodded.
" When I came to know that J-jungkook will marry someone. I came to my chamber and I felt coldness, p-pain, it felt like….f-felt like." He was stammering not knowing what to say. He found no words to describe the pain he felt in those few seconds. Jungkook was rubbing his back to calm him down.

" The soul has changed." They both snap their heads to Elder Min.
" Your soul has changed Taehyung. The process required an immense sadness which you felt because of Jungkook, the dwarves sensed it as a thread and they changed your soul using their souls to make you more powerful."

" Your body will change too…you'll be prepared to give birth and be immortal. It will cause pain but you'll bear it." Elder Min gave him the locket back and pecked his forehead.

"The history of the Jeons will change, they will rule the world. The souls given birth by you will conquer the world Taehyung."
~~

"Are you okay?" The king asked his spouse who was playing with the food on his plate. Taehyung flinched and nodded.
" Yeah, I am okay." He mumbled and began to play with his food.

It was the evening time of the same day, and they returned a few hours ago. They talked about all the queries that they needed to know from Elder min. The king and Queen didn't talk about the prophecy to anyone as they didn't think of the right moment to tell so.
Taehyung was quiet by the time they came back. He was in his deep thoughts thinking about something.

" What's on your mind Taehyung?" Jungkook broke his rule of not speaking during meals for the second time and asked in a concerned lacing voice.

"It's just…I am thinking…" his voice was cut off by Hoseok.
" Your highness, master Yeri is waiting for you. She needs to tell you something." Jungkook was going to deny it. But Taehyung stood up and walked with Hoseok not before mumbling "We'll talk at night."

The session with Master Yeri was Hella boring, she told the supposed queen about Jeon's history, some ethics of being a Queen and the Importance of this position.

She told him, "A king cannot rule the kingdom alone. He needs the Queen for comfort, for releasing his frustration, for good advice and pleasure which is the need of every man. A good Queen is one, which becomes the heaven for his king, which becomes the warmth, the pleasure and a dose his heart needs to keep going." He listened to it carefully, and he agreed on giving his husband all he wanted but the pleasure…it will depend on the king's demand. Whenever he is ready.

The night came, with the king and soon-to-be Queen laying on a bed in Taehyung's chamber. Jungmin as always was sleeping on one side, Taehyung in the middle and Jungkook on the other side. There was a handsome distance between them.
Taehyung was staring at the roof, and Jungkook was on his side staring at Taehyung's side pose. He was listening to Taehyung's blabbing.

"My days in Azure were boring yet calm. I didn't have any friends, just some kids who came home to play with me. Apaa and Namjoon hyung was my only family. I will sleep, eat, and read the whole day and in the evening Apaa and Namjoon hyung will come back and I'll throw unnecessary tantrums to irritate them." He chuckled remembering a scene where he cried and his Appa and hyung did up and down hundreds of times.

"Once, my little friend had a birthday so I insisted on going there but Appa scolded me  so I cried for hours then Appa gave me an anklet as an apology and I was so happy to get it but I lost it after a few days." He pouted remembering his dangling anklet.

"But that's okay, it was the past, now I have an anklet which you gave me." He turned around to face Jungkook, he blushed seeing his husband staring at him with a smile.

" Then why didn't you wear it?" Jungkook whispered, loving how casually they are talking with each other.

"O-oh I didn't wear i-it yeah…it's just" Jungkook raised his left eyebrow telling him to complete it.
"You didn't put it on me," Taehyung mumbled with pink cheeks, turning around again and facing the roof.

Jungkook chuckled, "Let's do this tomorrow. Yeah?"
Taehyung nodded with a lovely smile.

They both lay down in silence, but Taehyung's tongue was itching to speak more, he again glanced at Jungkook to see if he was sleeping or not but No, his husband was in the same position, hand under his head staring at his Husband with a stupid smile.

"Why are you staring at me, like that?" Taehyung questioned and fully turned around rolling near Jungkook.

Jungkook sighed and his fingertips found their place on Taehyung's bread cheeks. He caressed his cheeks, freezing Taehyung on the spot.
" Can't I see my destined Husband?" He whispered in his low deep voice. Jungkook knew very well what he was doing and what impact he was causing on his husband's heart but he enjoyed it. He loves seeing his pink cheeks, shy smile and eyes moving here and there in embarrassment. He loves every act including a pouty face when he eats or tongue peeking out of his lips whenever he focuses on anything.

"Hmm…you didn't answer me?" Jungkook whispered again, his fingertips caressing the corner of his lips.

"I…y-yes you can," Taehyung mumbled back, his heart beating with his cold fingertips touching him so close to lips.

Taehyung's breath hitched when Jungkook began to move nearer, his face was an inch away, Taehyung shut his eyes to feel the kiss but when he didn't feel anything for a few seconds, he opened his eyes to see Jungkook smirking at him.

"What? I was checking Jungmin behind you." He spoke innocently, clearly indicating that he was not going to kiss the blonde.
Taehyung huffed and turned around, "Good Night." He yelled and mumbled meanies before closing his eyes to sleep.

Jungkook laughed silently and turned around to sleep. He loves to tease his innocent husband.

~~~

The day of the coronation came faster than Taehyung expected, making him all nervous and jittery. His stomach churned at the mere thought of facing Seraphic as their queen.
It was a big day for Seraphic history but for Taehyung it was a day full of nervousness and insecurities. He never thought he'd come out of their small house in Azure to be the Queen of Seraphic. It was surely the play of fate. And this play of fate did something good to him in the form of Jungkook, his destined mate.

He was sitting on a bed, wearing a blue tail gown with a veil covering his face. He was waiting for his husband, who was getting ready in his chamber.
Jin, Jackson, Elder Min and their family arrived but Taehyung was not permitted to meet until he accepted the crown.
He was so eager for someone to come and hug him. He needed it. The fact that he'll rule a kingdom with Jungkook was not sitting in his pit yet it was decided by the powers and he couldn't deny it.

He stood up from the bed when the door of the chamber opened by his husband. Jungkook passed him a friendly smile, but Taehyung was not in the mood to smile, he ran and hugged Jungkook. Startling him during the process.

"Please don't say anything…I need this now." Taehyung mumbled again his chest, hand wrapped around his torso.

Jungkook wrapped his arms around blondie's waist and hugged him tight.
" Everything will be right… the process is short… you just need to bend down a little and take the crown on your head." Taehyung chuckled to hear his husband's description of the process.

"Will I be a good Queen Jungkook?" He pulled away a little to see Jungkook's face.
"Of course, you'll." He pulled up his veil and caressed his cheeks, one hand still around his waist.

Jungkook placed a peck on Taehyung's cheek, which he was thankful for. He pulled away and held his hand.
"Where is your anklet?"
"There." He pointed toward the wardrobe.

Jungkook made him sit on the bed and grabbed the box from the wardrobe. He sat on his husband's feet, which surprised Taehyung. He pulled away his feet when the king touched them, placing them on his thigh to put on the anklet.

"Stay Still," Jungkook said sternly, knowing very well why he is putting his feet away.

"Your majesty…it's okay…I can put it on myself." He did not like his king sitting on his feet. It was disrespectful to the king as well as to his husband.

"Your highness… let me do my job." They were speaking in honorifics to show the vigour of the deed.

Taehyung nodded. Jungkook put his right foot on his left thigh. He raised his gown to the calf, feeling his smooth, hairless skin through his fingertips. He glanced at Taehyung, who was staring at his husband touching his feet. Jungkook ties the anklet around his feet and caresses it to feel the texture.

"Beautiful." He mumbled looking at the silver anklet adoring his milky white feet.

He again glanced at Taehyung who saw him with pink cheeks. Jungkook's hands were still on his feet.
"Should I help you with your waist chain too?" Jungkook smirked when his husband's cheeks and neck became redder. Taehyung yanked his feet away and stood up.
"No…thank you." He thanked himself for not stammering and went toward the mirror to glance at himself. He was looking gorgeous in blue and what made him giddy was that his husband was wearing the same colour. They were matching, giving a couple of goal vibes.

" Shall we go then?" Jungkook forwarded his arm for Taehyung, he nodded and tangled his arm with the king. They both walked out of the chamber to reach the Royal Balcony where the crowning ceremony will be held in front of Seraphic people.

~~~~

" I solemnly promise and swear to rule the People of Seraphic, according to their respective laws and customs.
I swear to take my position beside my King to assist him in setting the laws and implementing the rules in Seraphic. All people will be mine to take care of. I will be equally responsible for the food, clothes and shelter of our people.
I, Jeon Taehyung, accept the crown of the Queen to rule beside my husband." He made his speech short, he believed in the "action speaks louder than word" motto. He will show his faithfulness and sincerity through his acts, not by works.

Elder Min placed a crown on his head and bent down to pay tribute. All followed him and kneel in front of the Queen except the king.
Taehyung's eyes were teary, he hurriedly made his grandfather stand and hugged him tight.

"Best of luck son…Embrace your position and change the history of Jeons."
Taehyung nodded and moved away. He waved his hand to the people who stood up and began to speak loudly.

"All hails to the King, All hails to the Queen. May you both live long." Taehyung smiled thankfully. Jungkook, who was sitting on a throne, also walked near Taehyung and wrapped his hand around his waist. Taehyung turned around and smiled at him.

Jungkook moved near and placed a kiss on the corner of his lips. Taehyung closed his eyes when he felt the warmth of his lips. Jungkook kissed him for a few seconds and moved away.

People began to roar in Joy to see their king and Queen, expressing love in front of all.

Taehyung becomes shy when he sees teasing glints in Jin, Tasha, Jackson and Hsoek's eyes. He hurriedly looked away to his son, who was jumping on his feet seeing the other kids doing the same.

He chuckled, "I miss Namjoon Hyung." He thought.

"It would be so good if Namjoon hyung will be there with us today." He said to his husband.

Jungkook's expression fell from being happy to concern.

"I wished too." He mumbled, his thoughts running wild assuming things which Namjoon would face outside to Seraphic.

_______________________________

No more secrets... (I hope so)

So if you have read my book "Benevolent" you'll know I am not much fan of angst.

If you are assuming war scenes then I'll not be able to fulfill your wish.

You can expect angst but War scenes are big no.
I don't like to trouble my Taekook. 

So yeah... Tell me how was this episode?

Enjoy💜 and bye for the next time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 116 13
SNEAK PEEK: "Because I CAN'T LOVE A GUY WHO HAVE THESE FUCKIN SEIZURES ALL THE TIME ! " Jungkook growled, his chest moving up and down , eyes reflec...
1.3K 121 6
ente oro vattukal an eth 😁😁😁😁😇😇😇
90.8K 1.2K 31
Marvel's Spider-Man 2 is my take on what will happen in the sequel to Marvel's Spider-Man . I plan to do multiple stories of decent length to continu...
2.7K 161 8
DONOR TAEKOOK SHORTSTORY Taehyung is a 28 year old omega who still haven't found his mate yet, he has totally given up on ever finding his mate and...