𝗛𝗜𝗠 & 𝗜, modern family

By Madixu

┊͙✧˖*°࿐ 🏡 𝗛𝗶𝗺 & 𝗜 𝗜𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 ⸻ ❛❛ Phil and Claire have four children. The oldest who is basically t... More

𝙃𝙞𝙢 & 𝙄
the extra's
graphics
Pilot
The Bicycle thief
Come Fly with me
The incident
Coal digger
Run for you're wife
Great expectations
Fizbo
Undeck the Halls
Up all night
Not in my house

An garde

9.9K 325 35
By Madixu

_________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐
Maybe,
forever was a word meant for memories,
not people
            — no one

°。°。°。°。°。°。

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚
— 2nd person

(Whistle blows)

"Bravo! Bravo" Gloria cheers.

(Whistle blows)

"Good job Manny!" Jay shouted. The whole family was clapping and cheering Manny on.

"Bravo, Manny bravo!!!" Gloria yelled.

"Did you know that fencing goes back to the 12th century?" Alex said, looking fascinated at the scene before her.

(Buzzer sounds)

"You know what's even nerdier than fencing?" Haley asks, not even looking at the match.

"Knowing when it began" Madison answers, thinking she would be unbeatable with a sword.

"I don't think your a nerd, Alex" Luke consoled. "Shut up dork" Alex says, rolling her eyes at her brother.

"All right, that's my boy!" Jay screams, throwing his arms in the air. Mitchell looking kinda sad at his father.

Mitchell looks away from his father and back at the match, till a camera almost gets thrown in his face.

"Would this be easier if we suspended you from the crane?" Mitchell asks in a sarcastic tone, pushing the camera gently away.

"Any monkey can shoot a home movie" Cameron says.

(Buzzer sounds)

Everybody claps and cheers. Gloria jumps up from her spot all cheery and excited. She grabs Claire and jumps in de excitement. "Sorry, sorry" Gloria apologizes.

"No, no, no, no ,no my phone died" Haley whined.

"No biggie. Your battery probably just statically defe activated" Alex says, taking the battery out of Haley her phone.

"What?" Haley mumbles, confused out of her mind. "It means you can recharge it" Alex says.

"With static electricity, just rub it on your hair" Alex explains, handing Haley the battery.

Haley rubs it in her head. "Haley, wtf are you doing" Maddy asks her. "Charging my phone" Haley says, in a duh tone.

"You know, I used to go to the houses of my friends, I'd see their kids trophies, and it used to bug me, you know. Because there was never a trophy at my house! Until this one" Jay confesses, slapping Phil his thigh really hard.

"That's a good grip" Phil groans out.

"Can we switch spots" Phil asks Claire. Cameron walks past with his camera in hand filming the match. "Cam, people are staring" Mitchell says.

"I know your not supposed to care, but it's kind of cool to have a kid in your house who's the best at something. You know what I mean" Jay asked them.

"Mhmmmmm" Claire mumbles out.

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ
— interview pov

"Yeah, our kids are great" Phil says, nodding his head softly. "They're the greatest" Claire agrees.

"Gosh, were blessed" Phil mutters. "We are" Claire says softly.

"But are they the best at something? I'd have to think about that" Claire says. "We'll Alex is great at every single she tries, so you know... She'll find her specialty" Phil says, listing off Alex.

"She will, and Haley is.." Claire trails off, trying to come up with something Haley is good in.

"Haley is so pretty" Phil admits. "Gorgeous, gorgeous girl" Claire says, agreeing with Phil.

"I mean, so, she can meet someone who's the best at something" Phil says. "That's right" Claire replied.

"And I mean Maddy, she has a very special character" Claire says. "She gets her humor from me" Phil admits proudly. "I mean she has a very strong mind, she says what comes to mind and is honest" Claire says.

"Plus she can horse ride and snowboard" Phil adds. Claire looks at him confused. "What does that have to do with this?" Claire asks. Phil shrugs his shoulder.

Claire shakes her head. "Well that leaves Luke" Phil says, continuing the conversation. Claire nods her head slowly.

Neither of them can think of something. "We kinda dropped the ball on that one" Phil mumbles. "Yeah, a little bit" Claire says.

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ
Madison's pov

"How about a nice round of applause for our winner, Manny Delgado" The announcer says. Everyone cheers and claps.

"Manny now moves on to next championship, where he'll be competing against Caroline Markum" The announcer informed. "We'll see you all back here at 4:30" He finishes.

I can finally go home and lay in bed, today drained me.

Manny runs up to all of us. Gloria grabs his face and starts sputtering Spanish words, then grandpa grabs him by his shoulders. "What she said" grandpa says happily.

"Wow, this means more to dad than it does to Manny" mom mutters to uncle Mitchell. Can we just get outta here?

"Yeah, it's his chance to be the father of a champion. Well, second chance. We all know how the first time went" uncle Mitchell snarked.

I look over to Haley, she is still rubbing the battery on her head. "I want to thank you guys for coming by supporting the kid, you guys are the best" grandpa thanks us, slapping his hand on dad his back.

Das let's out a painful laugh. "Why, Claire?" dad cried out. We all start walking out the building.

We finally arrived home, and I went straight to my room and fell on my bed. I started to doze off until my phone rings.

There goes my peace and quite. I pick up the phone.

"Hello to the person who interrupted my nap" I start.

"Hello to you too, I need your help" Kiara says. Is she fr.

"With what" I wonder. "My little sister lost her favorite ball in the park and I need to find it" Kiara explains.

"Are you certain you need my help" I asked. "Yes, I am certain. Please Maddy" Kiara pleaded. "Okay fine" I say.

"Thank you so much, I owe you" Kiara says. "I know I'm an amazing friend" I say smugly. "We'll meet up in the park in 10" Kiara says, ignoring my last comment.

"See you in 10" I reply, hanging up the phone.

"We have been searching for 20 minutes Kie" I moaned out, slumping down on a bench. "Come on Maddy, we have to keep looking" Kiara says, standing with a hand on her hip.

"Have you thought of the possibility that the ball was taken by some other snotty kid" I ask her, tilting my head to the side.

"I mean...No I haven't" she admits. I roll my eyes, standing up again. We both walk further in the park.

Until someone bumps into me. "Hey, watch where your going dumbass" I sneered. The person backs up.

"Jeez Emmy, such a foul mouth" the voice says.

Pls god no. I know I'm not a believer but that doesn't mean you have to make my life a hell.

"I can't fucking do this" I whisper to myself. I look at Kie and she is smirking. Why is she smirking??

"William" I say shortly. "Hey there Emmy, beautiful day isn't it?" he replies happily. "It was, till is saw you" I joke, smiling at him.

"You know, you should smile more instead of that frown" he suggested.

"I do smile, when your not around" I tell him. "Bummer I quite like your smile" he says. Did he take a pill or sum?

"Why are you being nice?" I ask him. "No idea what your talking about, I have always been nice" he answers.

"Don't go lying now" I said.

"What are you girls doing here?" he says avoiding my question. "Looking for something" Kie answers.

"What may I ask?" He says.

"My sisters ball" Kie says, answering his question. I just wanna go home and sleep.

"A pink one with glitters?" he suggests. "Yes, how did you know" Kiara says. "I saw one earlier" he said.

"Where?" Kiara asks him him. He turns to me with a smile. "I will tell you, If Emmy will do me a favor" he says, smirking.

I double blink at him. "What favor?" I ask him. I don't trust this. "My parents are going out tonight, and I have no idea how to babysit Jax" he says.

"You don't know how to look after your own little brother" I ask him. "No I don't Emmy, that's why I am asking you if want to help me babysit" he admits.

I turn to Kiara. I slightly shake my head, gesturing that I won't do it. She immediately knows what I mean and looks at me with pleading eyes.

"Fine, I am only doing this for Kiara" I remind him.

"Wouldn't have it any other way"he replies.

"How late tonight" I ask him. "From 7 to 9" he says.

"Fine, now tell us where that ball is" I tell him. "This way ladies" he says, walking away.

After Manny had won the championship we went straight back home. I took a nap, it was a very good nap.

I have been dreading this moment but I was getting ready to go over to Wills house. I grabbed my stuff and went downstairs. 

"Where are you going Maddy?" Mom ask me. "I have to babysit Mrs. Hayes son" I tell her. "Oh really, sounds fun" she says.

"Yeah..fun" I mumble. "How late are you going to back?" She asks me. "Around 9" I answer putting my jacket on.

"Okay drive safe, and text me when you get there" mom says. "I will, bye!" I say, opening the front door" "bye!" I hear her say.

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ
Wills pov

"Hey there Emmy" I says, leaning on the doorpost.

"William" she says. "You really don't want to do this" I said, noticing her lack of excitement.

"I could be at home drinking strawberry lemonade, eating popcorn and watching the Brooklyn 99" she replies.

"True, but here you are" I says, standing up straight again. "Here I am" she mutters. "Come inside Emmy, it's cold outside" I says, letting her inside.

"Where's Jax" she asks me, putting her jacket away.

"He's in the living room" I answer her, walking towards the living room. "The pretty girl is back Jax" I say, announcing her arrival.

"Pwetty girl!" he yells, running up to Emmy, hugging her legs. She giggles lifting him up. "Hey there Jax" she says, holding him on her hip.

"Isn't he supposed to be sleeping around this time?" She asks me. "In about 20 minutes" I answer her.

"I wanna watch cawrs" Jax says. "Alright buddy" I say, walking towards the couch. Emmy sits next to me with Jax in between us.

After the movie Jax fell asleep. We just sat in silence, but it wasn't awkward.

"Haven't changed your mind about the whole wrist thing?" I ask her. I don't agree with her decision. Her parents should know.

"No I haven't and I won't" she insisted. "Why won't you tell them, If you don't Noah gets away with what he did" I try to change her mind.

"Because then they will make a bigger deal out of it then it is" she tries to explain her point of view.

"It is a big deal Emmy, You were assaulted okay?" I say.

"Will just let it go, it happened and I can't change that it did. I don't want to make it into a big thing" she says, rubbing her wrist.

"Has he been bothering you?" I ask her. The guy is a total ass. "No, but I always see him staring at me" she admits.

"Emmy I want you to promise me, If he bothers you again you tell me" I demanded. "Will it's not-" I cut her off

"Promise me Emmy" I insist. She lets out a little huff.

"I promise" she mumbled. "Let's take Jax upstairs" I say, picking him up. We both walk upstairs to his room.

Putting him in his bed, tucking him in. "And you tell me you don't know how to babysit your brother?" She wonders. "Well I don't know what to do when he wakes up crying" I tell her. Because in honest I hate crying kids.

" what do you want to do" she asks me.

"We can eat popcorn and watch Brooklyn 99 if you want" I suggest, knowing she wants to do that.

"Sounds perfect" she says, with a smile. Beautiful.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Authors note ↓

Heyyy how you doing..
I am back after a month. I am going to be honest I had no motivation to write for some time, and I had no idea how to write this episode.

But today I thought that my lazy ass had to come back so here I am! I don't know how to feel about this episode so there is a chance I will change it later but idk it isn't my best writing not my worst.

Let me know what you think. As always let me know how to improve my writing. Reminder English is not my first language so spelling mistakes can be made.

Have a good morning, good afternoon and goodnight!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

363K 9.4K 43
𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔟𝔞𝔠𝔨 𝔬𝔫 𝔪𝔶 𝔩𝔦𝔣𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲'𝔯𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔬𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔤𝔬𝔬𝔡 𝔦'𝔳𝔢 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔡𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔰𝔬𝔠𝔦𝔞𝔩 𝔪𝔢𝔡𝔦𝔞 / 𝔦𝔫 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔩 𝔩�...
19.6K 278 7
Y/n Y/L/N is Gloria's niece. Her parents couldn't look after so Gloria became her carer, except from Y/n is actually related to Gloria seeming as her...
3.8K 80 8
˗ˏˋA MODERN FAMILY FANFIC 'ˎ˗ For Cecilia Martin, there were only three things in life: Family, football and success. Cecilia is used to taking cont...
603K 11.1K 73
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘦 𝘈𝘮𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘢 𝘊𝘢𝘮𝘱𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘭 - 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘦𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘯𝘵, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘣𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘢 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘰�...