π‘¨π’’π’–π’‚π’Žπ’‚π’“π’Šπ’π’† π‘¬π’šπ’†π’”...

By Nanounet972

Another summer started at Camp Campbell and there's a new counselor at the summer camp. (Y/n) is a beautiful... More

π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑 𝑢𝒏𝒆
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑 π‘»π’˜π’
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑 𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑 𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑 π‘­π’Šπ’—π’†
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑 π‘Ίπ’Šπ’™
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑 𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑 π‘¬π’Šπ’ˆπ’‰π’•
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑 𝑻𝒆𝒏
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑 𝑬𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑 π‘»π’˜π’†π’π’—π’†
π‘ͺπ’‰π’“π’Šπ’”π’•π’Žπ’‚π’” π‘Ίπ’‘π’†π’„π’Šπ’‚π’
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑 π‘»π’‰π’Šπ’“π’•π’†π’†π’

π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑 π‘΅π’Šπ’π’†

705 29 8
By Nanounet972

Max sneezed and snuggled more to his counselor's warm body as to catch more warmth. It's the third day of rain and to not leave him alone, (Y/n) choose to stay with Max in the counselor cabin until his cold is gone.

Right now, the woman was sitting in one of armchairs, watching TV on low volume, with Max curled up on her lap as he was back under her baggy jacket with only his head sticking out.

The boy was sneezing every now and then as his eyes were closed, his small frame cuddling (Y/n)'s warm body as he listened to the TV.

Then he opened his eyes and his aqua orbs shifted to look up at his counselor's face, he never really observes her up close and choose to take advantage of her distracted state to inspect her face.

He noticed something..her right eye.

She had this scar going over starting at her eyebrow, goes her eye and stop in the middle of her cheek, but since it healed years ago, the scar was so clear on her (s/c) skin that you really had to be very close to see it.

'I still can't believe she was a WoodScouts..Why didn't she told me ?' Max frowned as he stared at her face. Then his gaze found her neck and saw she was wearing a black choker with a little red crystal hanging.

" I didn't know you were wearing a choker." He suddenly said out loud then blushed at his mistake when she turned to look down at him and chuckled.

" There a lot of things you don't know about me Max.." The sick boy grinned as she gently ruffled his hair before he sneezed again.

" Bless you." She took a tissue and gently wipes his runny nose as Max grumbled at his itchy throat and lean more on her chest. " So you learnt about WoodScouts.." She felt Max nod and looked down at him.

" How was it ? Y'know being a female WoodScout ? Were they mean to you ? Were you hurt ? Is it true that you blew up the whole camp ?! Was the explosion really that awesome !?" (Y/n) laughed even more when Max grew fascinated about what he learned about her.

" Is it true that you have a lot of scars all over your body ?! Do they still hurt ? How did you get them ? I wanna knooooooww !!!" Max whined as he grinned when he saw his counselor laugh.

" For the scars, yes I have them. But you'll have to wait to see them.." Max pouted and crossed his arms childishly much to (Y/n)'s amusement.

" But since the rain won't stop anytime soon, and we won't leave the cabin because you're sick..How about I tell you how I got each of them, I'll tell you even the most gore details." Max perked up and excitedly nodded making his counselor smile.

" Okay, okay..Get comfortable, it's gonna be long and extremely detailed." (Y/n) changed her position to be in a criss-crossed position and feel Max also change position in her jacket.

He was basically sitting koala style but under her jacket.
His legs of each side of her hips with his small arms against her chest as he leaned his face against her own.

(Y/n) smiled warmly and nudged his face with hers, pecking his red runny nose as he shyly grinned and stuffed his face in the crook of her neck.

" Okay so, one day as the new recruits were doing a nature hike.." Max closed his eyes, listening his counselor with a content expression.

*✿❀ - ❀✿*

Taking care of Max and checking on the other campers was sure exhausting for (Y/n).

She kept going back and forth between the counselor's cabin to take care of Max and the Mess Hall to make sure every camper weren't messing too much with her friends.

But in the end the harsh rain ended after 5 days and the campers were finally free to get out the Mess Hall, which of course Preston couldn't keep his excitement.
And of course Max got better, he was back to his arrogant troublemaking self after his cold completely went away.

" (Y/N) !!" Said counselor turned to look at Preston from behind the counter as she served breakfast. " I hope you didn't forgot my prestigious play this evening !!"

She slightly winced at his loud volume but smiled at his excitement. " Of course I didn't forgot Preston. I made a promise didn't I.." She chuckled and ruffled the theater master's hair which he grinned at her words.

" Good ! Because this play is the start of a TRILOGY!!" Preston then took his breakfast and sit at a table. Just then Gwen reached her co-counselor's side and groaned as she leaned on the counter.

" How can you handle those little shits ? This kid is a walking microphone !" Gwen grumbled as (Y/n) smiled at her, handing her a cup of coffee. " He's just passionate Gwen.."

~~

Since the play wasn't before the sunset, both (Y/n) and David thought of making this day about cinematography.

The curly haired sure had a great taking pictures and videos with her tablet, especially when the campers choose to disguise themselves as horror movie characters.

She never thought she would see Max wearing the dungarees she bought him but he was so cute in it, plus his 'I'm-so-done-with-this-life' personality matched with the Chucky disguise.

Plus she really liked putting her make-up on the campers.

" Aww !! Your parents are gonna love this for sure !" She giggled, mostly to herself as she reviewed her pictures.

Since the kids wanted news from their parents/gardiens, the counselor trio made a schedule where campers could send letters and other things every week. And most of the time, they get packages back !

Though Max always seem disinterested by the package he gets. But the counselor is always there to cheer him up everytime the packages arrive.

But anyway..

David walked over his co-counselor with a blush on his freckled face, as he holds something behind his back. It was a small apology to how he acted when the judges were here.

" H-Hey co-counselor !" David smiled awkwardly when (Y/n) turned to him with a raised eyebrow as she looked away from her device.

" I-I wanted to give you something !" She keeps staring at him confused as she tried to glance at what's behind his back.

" Here !" David yelled as he thrusted his present in her arms which startled her. It was a freshly cut bouquet of wild mountain flowers he found all around the camp and forest.

(Y/n) stared at the bouquet with wide eyes before her face turned a burning red colour at the gift.

" I wanted to apologise for..how I acted when the judges were here." David awkwardly scratched his neck as he looked around, not meeting her eyes.
" You were just trying to help me..and I shouldn't have acted like a such a meanie to you." (Y/n) chuckled at his choice of words.

David smiled when she laughed and blushed a bright pink. " The judges are right y'know.." She gave him a confused smile before he looked back at her.

" You really the best counselor here at Camp Campbell." He smiled at her as she grew redder. (Y/n) smiled and tried to hide her flustered smile behind the flowers.

" Thanks David." The redhead took a daisy out the bouquet and gently tugged it over her ear. (Y/n) gasped, feeling the flower with her fingers and smiled.

" Flowers look great on you." David grew pinker as he shyly smiled at the female. (Y/n)'s face turned completely red and she hides in the flowers in her hands much to the redhead's amusement as he chuckled.

.
.

The branch broke in half in Max's hands as he stared from afar.

He couldn't keep the possessive growl back in his throat as he saw his counselor get red in the face by that stupid motherfucking CAMP MAN.

He need to get that redhead away from his counselor before he wins her heart and takes all her love away from him.

ASAP.

~~

There's nothing better than playing matchmaker so that your rival doesn't steal what's yours.

While the counselor trio walked around to check that everything goes right, Max took advantage of David's inattention to steal his phone.

He passed the redhead with a sinister smirk before seeing his favourite near the snack table, making sure that everything was there.

Of course (Y/n) noticed the boy and chuckled at his disguise. " Hey kiddo, ready for the play ?" She leaned down and adjusted the fake beard and hat.

Max shrugged with his hands in his pockets, making her kneed down to his height with a gentle expression.

" Hey, just do your best. You just have 3 lines to say then you can get off stage and sit next to me if you want.." She gently smiled at him and gently ruffled his fluffy hair.

Max nodded, making her smile and hand him a cookie which he gladly took. She stood back up and nudged him toward the stage.

" Break a leg kiddo." She smiled and watch go him before a young female voice asked: " Excuse me ! Is there pumpkin spice ?"

The counselor just raised a brow confused at the blue-haired girl in a Flowerscout uniform.

.
.

" Did you find your phone ?" David shook his head and sit by Gwen's side with a bag of popcorn.

" After the play, we'll search through the stage. Maybe it just fell.." (Y/n) said as her tablet keep filming the play. She chuckled when Nurf played the wrong soundtrack at Neil's dramatic "Noooo !".

.
.

Okay she clearly did NOT expected to see another Flowerscout on the stage in Nikki's role, but oh well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Romance, am I right ?

But then everything went even weirder. A buff black woman suddenly walked on the stage and seem to ask answers from Neil while calling him David in the process.

The blond girl then got defensive and before (Y/n) knows it, there was a fight between the Flowerscout and the woman and that made her scared.

" We have to stop this !" Both she and David yelled, the woman handing her tablet to the cheering Gwen before she quickly walked on the stage.

" Hey ! Stop it !!" The curly woman yelled out as she got closer to the fighting girls before she growled in annoyance when they didn't stop.

" ALRIGHT ENOUGH !!" Everyone jumped at her annoyed yell before she forcily separated the two, holding the blond by the back of her shirt and the woman by her collar.

" NOW YOU LISTEN TO ME BOTH OF YOU-" Both Tabii and Bonquisha feel their eyes widened at the strong mom tone and felt like they were getting scolded like toddlers.

"TONIGHT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A GOOD NIGHT WHERE A PLAY, THAT PRESTON REALLY WORKED ON, WAS SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN. AND YOU TWO JUST RUINED IT LIKE INSENSITIVE LITTLE SHITS !!" The two gulped at the curly haired stared darkly at each of them in her hands.

" YOU !!" Bonquisha gulped when (Y/n) snapped her head in her direction with a loud growl. " YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE THE BIGGER PERSON HERE !! YOU ARE THE GROWN ASS WOMAN HERE, SO ACT LIKE A FUCKING ADULT INSTEAD OF FIGHTING A LITTLE GIRL LIKE A GODDAMN TODDLER !!"

" AND YOU !!" Tabii shrunk back in her shirt when the counselor then snapped her head in her direction with a death glare. " YOU'RE NOT EVEN PART OF THIS PLAY NOR MY CAMP CAMPBELL CAMPERS SO THE LEAST THINK TO DO WAS TO MAKE YOURSELF NOTICED !! YOU JUST INVADED OUR GROUNDS, STOLE NIKKI'S ROLE, RUINED THE PLAY, AND FOUGHT A GROWN ASS WOMAN JUST FOR YOUR STUPID FEELINGS !!"

" Woo !! Go (Y/n) !! Beat their ass !!" Gwen cheered in the crowd as she keeps filming with (Y/n)'s tablet, while the others were enjoying the show and eating on snacks.

" NOW I WANT YOU TWO TO APOLOGISE FOR RUINING PRESTON'S PLAY AND GET. THE. FUCK. OUT. MY CAMP. UNDERSTOOD ?!" Both quickly nodded, completely terrorised at the furious stare in her aquamarine eyes.

(Y/n) muttered a pissed "Good." and let go of the two, leaving the two to fall on the ground face first with huffs. The counselor could've sworn she heard two pairs of steps ruining away before a car quickly drove off.

" I need brownies.." The woman stuffed her hands in her jacket pockets and stormed off the stage while mumbling multiple strong curses under her breath.

Everyone stared at her back until she disappeared behind a tree before turning back to the stage with wide eyes in a stunned silence.

Max nervously whistled as he handed a pale face David his phone before quickly running off stage making everyone else quickly follow as they all start leaving even Nikki who managed to untangle herself from the rope who was keeping her suspended.

~~

(Y/n) sighed in annoyance as she was sitting on a log, throwing another big rock in the lake.

All of this preparation for the play..wasted for nothing..

All this time of making the campers rehearse and making the costumes..all for nothing.

She knew she shouldn't be so angry about it but she couldn't help it. Preston was so ecstatic for his play, he worked really hard for it and it got ruined just like that.

The counselor grumbled as she nibbled into another brownie, sweets always calms her down.

Suddenly she felt a tug on her jacket sleeve before her newcomer sat extremely close to her. She turned with an angry glare before it quickly softened when she saw it was Preston.

The theater lover kid looking down at the script of his ruined play in his hands with a frown before he leaned against his counselor with a heartbroken sniff.

(Y/n) frowned and wrapped her arm around his shoulders and tugged him closer, before bringing him on her lap as she heard more sniffs then hiccups.

The counselor hold the crying boy tightly in her arms as she felt his tears damping her jacket.

" I'm sorry Love..I know how hard you worked for this play.." She frowned feeling Preston squeezing her tightly as she hold him close while he keep crying on her shoulder.

After a long time of Preston crying, he finally took his face off his counselor's shoulder with red eyes and wiped his nose with the tissu she offered him.

Then he saw a (s/c) hand appear in his field of vision, gently offering him a brownie as he slightly grinned. He sniffed and took the pastry, slowly eating it as he felt a motherly peck on his nose then her head lean over his.

" Sweets always make me feel better.." Preston weakly chuckled as he took another.

" Take all the time you need..I'm here for you.." The theater kid nodded and stay on his counselor's lap, gently nibbling on the pastries as he felt her hand run through his hair.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223K 4.3K 25
(ALL THE CAMPERS ARE TEENAGERS... JUST TO CLARIFY THAT.) Y/N and her 19 year old sis, Lesley, are finally getting booted out of the house for some fr...
536K 15.1K 31
(She pronouns, if male or whatever ignore the pronouns I guess) (This also turns into a David x Reader.) A beautiful and crazy camp, with laughs, go...
52K 1K 18
You are a poor girl that just lost her job but finds an advertising about a job as a counselor at a camp. Warning: includes violence, lemon and diabe...
3.4K 80 12
After some unfortunate events the last few years your mother sends you to a summer camp In hopes to help improve your social skills and take your min...