WWE Oneshots

Av domripley

Fics that I've written on both tumblr and AO3, im just bringing them here Mer

tear me apart (from piece to piece) [Becky Lynch]
Party of Six [Rhea, Becky, Charlotte, Toni]
After Party [Rhea Ripley]
A Phone Call Away [Rhea Ripley]
Christmas Cookies [Rhea Ripley]
Come, Come Kitty [Charlynch]
I Missed You [Charlotte/OFC]
A Gift for You [Riott Squad]
Gonna Give You What You Want [The Miz/Fem!Reader]
Reunited [Shayna Baszler]
Gift [Rhea, Candice]
Fill Me [Charlotte Flair]
By Your Side [Shane McMahon/M!Reader]
I'll Look After You [Shayna Baszler]
cockwarming - mean!dom!bayley
Ruby Riott NSFW Alphabet
Wanting You [Charlotte, Becky]
A to Z NSFW Rhea Ripley Headcanons
We'll Take Care of You [Riott Squad - OT3]
In the Morning [Liv/Stephanie]
Knees, Now [Rhea Ripley]
Good Luck Kiss [Ruby Riott]
Good Girl [Charlotte/Ruby]
Ruby Riott x Reader: "If you throw that snowball at me..."
Snowed-In Movie Marathon (Judgement Day - no reader)

Mark You as Mine (Rhea Ripley)

1.8K 29 2
Av domripley

warnings: mommy kink, rough sex, face slapping, breeding kink, creampie, fake-cum filled strapon, verbal degradation, jealous!rhea, begging, fake-cum eating, past becky/reader, hints at judgement day x reader (i can't help it okay)

summary: rhea wanted to really make you hers after finding out that your ex-girlfriend had a big breeding kink.

—///—

You had been openly talking to Liv about your sex life with Rhea when she asked about your ex-girlfriend, Becky. It wasn't the best setting to do so - a birthday party for Charlotte in catering, but Liv and you had absolutely no shame when it came to things. Especially when the two of you were being quiet enough that someone had to be right behind you to hear.

"Well, what exactly would you like to know about Becky?" You asked with a laugh, blissfully unaware of Rhea approaching Liv and yourself.

"What was she like in bed? I've heard she's into some interesting things." Liv stated, causing you to roll your eyes. You couldn't believe Liv was asking all of this, knowing that Rhea was at the party too.

Becky and yours relationship was complicated and it had been done and over with two years ago. You didn't mind answering her question, you just were confused as to why she was asking.

"Why're you so invested?" You asked with a laugh, watching her face grow red. "I mean, I don't mind you askin. I'm just curious."

"You promise not to be upset?" She asked you.

"I won't be upset, now tell me!" You said, wanting to know she was acting strange.

"I have a bit of a thing for Becky and I don't want you angry or upset with me. If you're uncomfortable, I promise I won't push it and I'll leave it alone." She said, causing you to laugh.

"Liv, I'm with Rhea, you can go for it. I promise you I'm not upset or anything." You reassured her. Liv gave you a small smile.

"Are you sure?" She questioned, causing you to roll your eyes.

"Yes, I'm completely sure."

Liv sighed, feeling as if she could relax now. "Answer my question." She demanded, not being serious at all.

"Becky has such a big breeding kink, nine times out of ten when we had sex, she'd use that specific kind of strapon." You laughed, jumping when you saw Rhea with her arms crossed right behind you. You bit your lip, looking at Liv who quickly got up from her seat.

"I-I'm going to go find Becky... I'll call you later, (Your Name)." Liv said, rushing out of catering. You hoped she was going to have way better luck than you were having.

"Go find your coat, we're going back to the hotel room now." Was all Rhea said before heading out of catering and to what you assumed was her rental. If you knew she was going to be right behind you, you would have told Liv you'd tell her later.

You said your goodbyes to everyone before slowly making your way outside to her rental. You were nervous, unsure of what Rhea was going to say or do.

When you got into her rental, Rhea grabbed you by the neck. She looked into your eyes before pulling you in and kissing you roughly. Only pulling away to kiss on your neck, biting hard enough that it was going to leave a mark.

"Mine." was all she said before driving back to the hotel room. The car ride was silent, but you were thankful that it wasn't awkward. She didn't seem angry at all, which made you worry a little more than it normally would. Sometimes Rhea was hard to read and you didn't like that.

——

As soon as the two of you were in the hotel room, Rhea finally spoke up. "I'm going for a ride, I'll be back." She said, pulling you in for a much softer kiss this time than in the car.

"Oh? Can I come with you?" You asked.

"Absolutely not. I promise I won't be long, I'm getting us a surprise." Rhea stated, kissing you once more before heading out of the room. You were a little confused and a bit concerned. What was Rhea getting? Was she still upset? All of these questions ran through your head, hoping you didn't mess up something good in your life for once.

You waited, constantly checking your phone to see if she had messaged you or if she had posted anything on social media. You were just worried that you had crossed a line and Rhea was going to end things.

After a half an hour of waiting, Rhea finally showed back up.

"Rhea!" You cried out, running up to her and giving her a hug.

"Woah, baby. What's the matter?" She asked as you continued to squeeze her.

"I thought I fucked up." You admitted, finally letting her go.

"Oh no, baby. But..." Rhea trailed off, nodding to the bag in her hands. "I'm going to mark you as mine tonight. Go on and get undressed for me. On your back on the bed."

You did as you were told, wasting no time in getting undressed. Once you were on your back, Rhea began to undress. Grabbing the bag she had brought back to the room, Rhea pulled out the box to reveal she had bought a strapon. It was one that you could put lube inside of it. You bit your lip, trying to hold back a moan.

"I also bought some fake-come lube for it." She smirked, opening the box and putting the strapon on. Moving so she was standing at the edge of the bed. "I'm going to fill you up over and over until you can't take anymore. Understood?" Rhea asked, eyes raking up your body before filling the tube with the come lube. You nodded, keeping your eyes glued on the toy she had just bought. A part of you wished she hadn't heard what you had said about your ex-girlfriend, but the other part of you was thankful. Rhea had been jealous before, but it was never like this. Tonight, Rhea was going to mark you as hers.

Setting the bottle of lube on the floor next to her, she released a little bit of the lube - causing it to land on your soaked pussy. Wiping the lube through your folds, Rhea was quick to push into you only to pull right back out.

"I want you to beg me, whore. Like you did with Becky." she snapped, reaching over to smack you across the face. You let out a moan, licking your lips as you tried your best to process what she had said.

"Please, Mommy. Please breed me, want you to come inside me as many times as you want. Please, please, pl- oh fuck." you cried out as she pushed all the way inside of you. She gave you some time to adjust, playing with your clit while she did so. She licked her lips, trying her best not to give in to you just yet. She wanted you as desperate as she could get you.

"Good fucking girl," she praised, tapping your clit lightly with her fingers. She stayed still, loving the way you were whimpering. Rhea pulled out of you all the way, rubbing the tip of the strapon through your folds once again. You bit your lip, trying to focus on anything but the toy Rhea was teasing you with. You regretted ever mentioning Becky and what she was into.

"Who's pussy is this? Who do you belong to?" Rhea asked, pushing the tip inside of you. She stayed still, not wanting to distract you from the question.

"It's yours, Mommy. I belong to you." you cried out as she pushed all the way into you again. This time she fucked you at a slow and soft pace. Rhea wanted to take her time with this - she had all night, and she intended on taking advantage of it.

"That's right," she agreed. Reaching over and wrapping her hand around your throat. "You're Mommy's little cumdump, huh?"

"Y-Yes, your cumdump," you choked out, trying your best to grind against her

"I should just come inside of you now, leave you aching and desperate with my come leaking out of you." Rhea suggested, causing you to shake your head as best as you could with her hand around your throat.

"Pl- Please no, Mommy. I want you to fuck me," you pleaded. You hoped Rhea would give into what you wanted. But you knew better, you knew Rhea could tease you for hours and still be satisfied with just that. You on the other hand, couldn't last as long as that.

"Why should I not do that? Come inside of you and send you back to Becky. I bet she'd love that." Rhea sneered, her jealousy was showing a lot more. You made a mental note to reassure her that you only wanted her.

"No, Mommy, please no." You begged, causing Rhea to shake her head.

"That's right because this is my cunt. Isn't that right?" Rhea laughed, speeding up her thrusts. "Answer me."

"It- it's all yours, Mommy." You moaned.

Rhea let go of your neck, reaching down to rub your clit - she kept a good, solid pace. You felt yourself getting closer - but your eyes shot open as the fake come spilled into you. You bit your lip, trying to hold in the moan that was threatening to escape. Rhea laughed, leaning down to kiss you. Moving to kiss your neck, she whispered, "Now I've marked you as mine."

She sat back up, grabbing the fake lube bottle. You patiently waited for her to continue to fuck you again, watching as she filled the tube full of the lube once more. You licked your lips as she sat the bottle back down. Rhea looked down at your pussy, watching as pulled the toy out of you just a little. Lube she let out inside of you, spilling out and onto the sheets and your thighs.

"You're making such a mess on Mommy's cock," she moaned, starting her pace back up once more. "Feel free to come whenever you want, Princess."

Dropping the tube so she wasn't holding it, Rhea began to fuck into you at a nursing pace. You tried your best to fuck her back, meeting her thrusts - but you couldn't keep up. Rhea reached her hand over, slapping you across the, Rhea bit her lip.

You felt yourself growing closer, hoping Rhea wouldn't repeat what she had done at first. You closed your eyes, but Rhea stopped fucking you. "You're going to keep your eyes on me or I'm going to fuckin' stop." Rhea warned, causing you to open your eyes.

You tried your best to keep eye contact as she fucked you - Rhea rubbing your clit once more, your orgasm was fast approaching.

"I'm gonna come, Mommy. M'so close, please don't stop." You begged, watching as Rhea shook her head.

"Not going to stop, baby. Come on Mommy's cock, yeah that's it. Good fuckin' girl." Rhea praised you as you came.

Rhea continued fucking into you through your orgasm, wanting you as overstimulated as she could get you. Reaching down to grab the tube, she released the come lube into you again. Pulling out - Rhea didn't care if it got onto the sheets. Getting down on her knees, Rhea began to eat you out. You tried your best to move her head - too sensitive, but her mouth felt so good. You were conflicted, but as Rhea kept going, she kept your legs open as you tried to squeeze your thighs around her head.

Rhea pulled away, licking her lips, she laughed. "I don't think I'm ever going to do that again."

"Taste gross?" You asked, smiling when she nodded.

"But I'd love to do that if I ever share you with the others..." she admitted, causing you to roll your eyes.

"I'm sorry you had to overhear what I said about Becky, Mommy..." you trailed off, biting your lip as you tried to study your girlfriend's face.

She gave you a small smile, "I'm not mad, baby. But I'll admit, I did get a little jealous."

You laughed, "Just a little?"

"Okay maybe a lot. But I think I'm going to have to fuck you like this more often." She admitted. You nodded in agreement, sitting up.

"Can we take a bath together?" You asked as Rhea helped you to your feet. You bit your lip, trying not to moan as you felt the fake come drip down your thighs.

Rhea looked down to see the mess between your legs - licking her lips, she smirked. "We definitely can, but, I'm definitely going to want a round two."

You let out a laugh. "Deal."

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

12.7K 151 13
All of my fics for Kenny Omega which includes fluff, smut, and all of that stuff!
4.8K 76 4
All of my fics for Darby Allin which include fluff, smut, and all that stuff!
1.9K 7 14
Read the title it's self explanatory what these are about Lol :) Some of these will be smut, and some will be things like fluff etc. SO YEAH this i...
125K 1.4K 30
Just Rhea Ripley bc she's hot (I also only do xreader sorry🙁)