โžฅ๐—™๐—”C๐—”๐——๐—˜ ๐—›.๐—ฆ๐—”๐—ก๐—ญ๐—จ

SLXTTIVITY รกltal

โ๐†๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ ๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ ๐“๐”๐‘๐๐„๐ƒ ๐๐€๐ƒ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐€ ๐ƒ๐‘๐”๐† ๐€๐ƒ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐‚๐“? ๐‡๐Ž๐– ๐ˆ๐‘๐Ž๐๐ˆ๐‚!โž โ”โ”โ”โ”โœฆโ˜เผปเผบโ˜โœฆโ”โ”โ”โ”“ ... Tรถbb

FACADE
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
011
012
013
014
015
016
017

010

94 5 1
SLXTTIVITY รกltal

I assumed Mikey ended the meeting because everyone was walking to school. Mikey and Draken stayed behind so I walked up to them.
"What's going on with Tenjiku and Rokuhara Tandai?"

"How do you know, where ya here the whole time?" Draken asked but I shook my head no and pointed to Senju. "She told me part of it, now you tell me what's really going on."

"Something happened and all of a sudden Tenjiku wants to fight Toman. It didn't end there, South decided he wanted to jump in so now all of us are going to fight." Mikey explained then I nodded my head. I wouldn't let there be yet another war so I waved Mikey, Senju, and Draken off as I ran towards the school. I needed to find out what really started the conflict.

I needed to talk to Izana about this.

I walked around the school to where Izana and his gang would usually hang out. Since I was considered to be with Toman, they treated me like I was an enemy. I peeked around the corner to see them scattered around then I saw Izana sitting on a large rock looking at the sky. I began to get a little nervous but I had to solve this conflict because Shinichiro would be disappointed to see another war.

I rounded the corner causally but was immediately spotted. They all crowded around me except for Izana who was looking at me with a blank expression. "What're you doing on our territory?" Mochizuki asked, waiting for a response. Words were stuck in my throat as I looked towards Izana's direction who was still staring at the sky like he didn't see what was happening.

"I need to talk to...Izana." I mumbled while watching Shion get all in my face. "Whatcha say little girl?" He asked as my lips pressed into a thin line. "I said I need to talk to Izana." I swallowed a breath as he gave me a menacing look. He raised a hand to which I thought he was about to strike me. My reaction was quick so I slapped him hard while running towards Izana.

They all crowded behind me as Izana continued looking up and when I was inches away from him he reached his hand out and held my shirt, practically throwing me to the ground.

"What do you want?"

He asked while looking at me, I heaved a sigh. "Why is there a war? What happened?"

"You should ask Toman that." I looked at him confused. "What did they have to do with anything?"

"Get out of my face." He walked away but then suddenly I was lifted off the ground. I looked up to see Kakucho holding me up. "What the hell? Put me down!"

"He said to get out of his face." We were about to walk away but I bit down on his hand which caused him to immediately drop me. I pulled my phone out and quickly unlocked it, pulling up my contact log. "Don't make me call Shinichiro!" I yelled at Izana who immediately turned around, stopping in his tracks. He gave me a surprised expression but I could tell he was pissed.

Izana walked my direction then he put his hands up and shooed everyone away. They followed his orders instantly as me and him were left alone. His smiled widened, his finger pointing at me as his smile seemed to grow. "Call Shinichiro?" He laughed while pushing me toward the wall. Afterward, he snatched my phone from me and examined the screen. I tried to get it back but he held my two hands with his free one.

He pressed the call button and Shinichiro immediately answered. "Hey Y/N what's up?"

"Shinichiro." Shinichiro paused. "Izana? Why do you have Y/Ns phone?"

"Shinichiro help, he needs his meds!"
I yelled which caused Izana to slap his hand over my mouth. "Shh," He whispered while pressing the phone to his ear, glaring at me incase I tried something. "Izana what's going on?"

"Nothing, She's delusional." He laughed hysterically like this was some funny ass joke. I tried to speak but the sound was muffled since his hand was over my mouth. I bit him hard, but he still held it while having a whole conversation with Shin. I glared at him from the corner of my eye while he continued to talk. "Later Shinichiro." He hung up the phone and tossed it behind him.

He removed his hand and then slapped me afterward. "You say a word to Shin and you'll be the first to get hurt." He whispered in my ear, walking away slowly but stopping when I held his hand. "Izana, do you hate me?"

"Why do you say that?"

"Because you're treating me like shit even though technically we're friends?" He chuckled while sitting back on the rock he was previously on. "Come take a seat, let me tell you a story." He patted a spot next to him so I hastily walked toward it and sat.

"We were all here, me and the gang, when we saw someone wearing all black. They were in a Toman uniform and my men immediately went after him. He assured me he wasn't looking for trouble."

A member from Toman? Was it Kisaki? He was the only one I didn't trust even though we were on good terms now. "What do you want," I said, then it went on from there."

"Toman? What are you doing on Tenjikus territory?" I asked while glaring at him up and down. He seemed cocky. "I'm not here for trouble, I'm just delivering a message." He replied which gave  Izana a laugh. "A message?" Izana gazed at the male and motioned him to continue.

"Our members wanna start a fight, they tired of you Yokohama boys." Izana laughed, turning toward Kakucho. "Ya hear that Kucho, they want a war with Tenjiku! Well, tell Mikey the members of Tenjiku will gladly kill ya asses!"

"What! Who the fuck...What the fuck did he look like?!" I asked, having a clear idea who it was but I had to make sure. "I didn't care to much of what he looked like but I remember he had 'sin and punishment' tattooed on hi-" I got up and ran. I was not about to let Shuji fucking Hanma start a war and lie on Toman's name.

"Just know Tomans not gonna fight!" I yelled while I rounded the corner. He grinned as he knelt down and picked up the cracked phone. "Beats me, I would've cracked her head open."

"Manjiro!" I yelled while watching him ride on Draken's back. Draken looked fed up but he had to push through. "Eh? Y/N, where were you?"

"Hanma lied on Toman, I went to talk to Izana and he told me that Hanma came to deliver some message. Apparently Toman was tired of Tenjiku and wanted to fight."

Draken gritted his teeth as Mikey got down from Draken's back. "Is that so?" He asked and I nodded my head. "Well then, me and him will talk."

"Mikey what's wrong, I feel like I'm in trouble." Hanma smiled while Draken glared at him. I stood in the corner quiet. It was lunchtime and I came along in case they beat the brakes off his ass. "You lied on Toman to start a war?"

"Hm? I would never <3" Draken aimed to punch Hanma but Hanma in time, blocked the hit while still smiling. "Y/N wouldn't lie," Draken spoke then Hanma looked directly at me." Oh? You told them this?"

"I sure did," I said from my phone while scrolling to the next video on TikTok. I occasionally looked up to see what was going on but I wasn't worried. I knew Draken wouldn't act like a fool in school. "You have no proof."

"Do I need to get Izana in here? Quit the bullshit Hanma, why'd you do it?"

"Eh fine, you got me. I was bored. I wanted to fight, it's been boring lately!"

"You wanna fight?" Draken asked while cracking his knuckles. Mikey looked at Draken with a smile. "Just remember Ken-chin, don't break his ribs or any bones!" Mikey grabbed my hand as we left the empty classroom. I glanced at Hanma with a look of pity.

We settled the conflict and it was safe to say there wasn't going to be a fight. Izana was kind of upset and wanted to beat Mikey into the ground but he shrugged it off. South was agitated, he wanted to go up against Mikey and beat his ass but he brushed it off so it was all good.

"Look at you saving lives!" Sanzu smiled while pinching my cheeks. I swatted his hands away and laughed.
"Last time we had a fight I almost got arrested even though I was no were near the sight."

"No talking!" Our teacher said while glaring at me and Sanzu. I sighed as I went back to my work. While solving a problem, I felt a hand on my thigh and turned to Sanzu. "What're you doing?" I whispered but he shrugged. "I'm touching your thighs." I rolled my eyes as I continued to solve the problem. His hand started to get closer to my pussy so I gave him a look.

"Sanzu..." I side eyed him apprehensively but he seemed to find my expression amusing. "Can I touch you?"

"No, do your work."

"But I don't wanna."

Crossing my arms I eyed him with judgment. He backed his hands away while putting them up and slowly scooting away. I got back to work as I saw him sulking. "Are you really that pussy deprived?" I raised a brow and he scoffed. "I could get pussy all I want." He mumbled then I looked at him like he was stupid. "Go do that then."

He leaned over against me and held my chin between his fingers. "I want you." He mumbled while putting his lips against mine. I tried to push him back since we were in class but he didn't seem to care. "Remember how you wanted me? Remember how you wanted to fuck?" He whispered in between kisses and I nodded my head slowly. "I was... I..."

"Don't speak pretty girl, you're fine." He smiled while giving me another kiss. I sat there flustered while he put all his stuff in his bag. "Where are you going?"

"I forgot I had to do a test in another class. I didn't finish it." He waved before leaving out the door which left me confused and yearning for his touch.

For a whole day, Sanzu avoided me...? Did I do something wrong? That same reoccurring thought wouldn't leave my mind. I was doing my work while thinking about it. We were in our last period and I still haven't seen him. When I was done writing my notes I put my pencil down with a sigh."Y/N?"
I looked up to see Sanzu with a plain look. "Sanzu..." I whispered while watching him take a seat next to me.

He started having a conversation with me like everything was fine. Talking normally like he didn't ghost me for am extended period of time. "You're so quiet, what's wrong?" He asked which made me sigh in irritation.

Somewhere deep down I felt like he knew what he was doing. "Nothing," I mumbled while grabbing my phone from the table. Thinking he was funny, he grabbed my phone which earned him a slap. "Y/N."
He laughed.

"I don't see what's funny."

"I don't know either... Eh I...gotta go." He stood up but before he could leave I grabbed his wrist. "Where are you going?"

"...Just to my class."

"This is your fucking class! Why have you been avoiding me?!"

"I have?"

I removed my hand from his wrist with a frustrated sigh. "Just go," I mumbled under my breath but he sat down. "I haven't ignored you, I told you I had a test and I had to do some things for a class."

"Then where are you going now?"

"To the principal's office, I kinda got in trouble." I sighed in frustration. "Why are you so bad?"

"Mm, I dunno it's fun. You'd live your life being a good girl all the time?" He asked me but I didn't respond. Being bad had its benefits but it had tons of negative consequences. "I won't hold you back." She replied as he nodded. He kissed her cheek before hurrying out the door, leaving her alone yet again.

"Y/N?" She looked up and saw Manjiro. "Mikey...? Where'd you come from, how the fuck did you get here so fast?"

"Uh, I dunno... I walked? Anyways, I needa ask you something, where's Sanzu going?"

"Principal's office."

Mikey nodded his head. I went back to my phone while Mikey stood there quietly. He was about to take a seat when he glanced at the window. He saw Sanzu outside walking somewhere, his hands in his pockets  looking down. Mikey looked confused as he approached the window then it clicked.

"He's doing drugs."

Olvasรกs folytatรกsa

You'll Also Like

15.5K 429 15
โ€ผแดฐแดตหขแถœแดผแดบแต€แดตแดบแตแดฑแดฐโ€ผ สธ/โฟ แดดแตƒโฟแตแตƒ สฐแตƒหข แต—แต’ แตแตƒแตแต‰ แตƒ แต—แต’แต˜แตสฐ แตˆแต‰แถœโฑหขโฑแต’โฟ, หกแต’แต›แต‰ แต’สณ แถ แตƒแตโฑหกสธ, แต‰โฑแต—สฐแต‰สณ สทแตƒสธ หขสฐแต‰ สฐแต˜สณแต—หข หขแต’แตแต‰แต’โฟแต‰, สทสฐแต’ โฑหข สทแต’สณแต—สฐ แต—สฐแต‰ แต–แตƒโฑโฟ? โš ๏ธแดฌแดธแดธ แถœแดดแดฌแดฟแดฌแถœแต€แดฑแดฟหข แดฌแดณแดฑแดฐ แตแดพโš ๏ธ
100K 4K 47
"๐–๐ก๐ฒ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ." "๐Œ๐š๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ž๐œ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ญ ๐๐š๐ฃ๐ข...
398K 11.4K 18
"๐•€ ๐•ค๐•’๐•จ ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•—๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ค๐•ฅ, ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•“๐•–๐•ฅ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ช ๐•’๐•จ๐•’๐•ช ๐•—๐•ฃ๐• ๐•ž ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ" | | | | "๐•Š๐•™๐•–'๐•ค ๐•ž๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–." ๐•จ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ๐•– (๐•ช/๐•Ÿ) ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•ฆ๐••...