Young justice x Sasuke Uchiha

By kxd106

This story is based around Sasuke Uchiha in the young justice world. The Uchiha clan was the most powerful fa... More

Bio
Sasuke Uchiha origin
Sasuke meets Superman
What Now?
4 years later
Schooled
Infiltrator
Denial
Itachi Uchiha Of The Sharingan
Bereft
Targets
Twin terror
Homefront
Alpha Male
Injustice League
Sasuke meets Zatanna
Double Date??
Failsafe
Disordered
The Genjutsu Master pt 1
The Genjutsu Master pt 2
Secrets
Coldhearted
Agendas
Insecurity
Performance
The Unknown Partner
Usual Suspects
Auld Acquaintance
The Ghost of the Uchiha pt 1
Battle of Brothers pt 2
Let's end this pt 3
Final Valley
Young Justice X Sasuke // Q&A
Happy New Year
Earthlings
Alienated
World War 3 pt 1
Madara vs Hero Alliance
Aftermath
Itachi vs Sasuke Uchiha
It's all over
Salvage/The Truth

Misplaced

698 11 0
By kxd106

The scene opens to Klarion walking through a park with his cat resting in his arms.

Klarion: How about here?

The cat meows and jumps out of
Klarion's arms.

Klarion: Finally.

Klarion brings out a yellow gemstone and places it on the ground before using his magic to use it to create a giant magic circle.

Klarion walked over to a spot over on the circle and a symbol appeared beneath his feet.

Klarion: Time to get the old band back together. Wotan

Klarion: Blackbriar Thorn.

Klarion: Felix Faust.

Klarion: Wizard.

Klarion: Now *rubs hands together evilly* let's put on a show.

All the sorcerers began chanting the same spell simultaneously.

Inside Mount Justice, the heroes and sidekicks are extracting boxes from the bioship.

Batman: Did you get everything?

M'gann: Everything on your list Batman, plus groceries.

M'gann lowered the box she was lifting with her telekinesis and Wally ran over and looked inside.

Wally: *excited* Cookie fixins?

M'gann: Snicker doodles.

Wally: Babe, you rock my world.

The elevator opened revealing Artemis and Zatanna were inside of it.

Artemis: Glad your back Zatanna.(smiles) Although does it have anything to with Sasuke being here?

Zatanna(blushes): Sasuke, Uh well. I mean ...

Artemis: Don't worry, your secrets safe with me. Does this mean you're officially joining the team?

Zatara: Tup hae meti ni sti reporp ecalp.

Zatara chanted an incantation to lift two of the smaller crates and Red Tornado summoned a small tornado to lift the big one at the bottom.

Zatanna: I don't know. Zatara's so overprotective. I mean, just getting him to let me visit takes a full day of wheedling. I wish he'd just give me a little space.

Right as Zatanna said that, Zatara, Batman and Red Tornado vanished in a flash of light.

Zatanna: Dad!

Everyone was left shock as the three
League members who were just standing there just vanished.

In Fawcett City, Billy Batson was watching a news report with his Uncle Dudley.

Cat Grant: Today in Fawcett City, Captain Marvel defeated an attack by the creatures known as "Ibac" and "Sabbac".

Uncle Dudley ruffled Billy's hair before disappearing like Zatara and the others.

Billy: Uncle Dudley! Don't know which of my enemies is behind this but I know a iob for Captain Marvel when I see one. Shaz-

Right as Billy was about to transform he looks up and sees that Cat Grant who was just giving the news report had disappeared as well.

Billy: Whoa. Looks like Uncle D isn't the only one who's gone missing.

Billy heard a crash outside and ran to the window and saw that a car almost hit a little girl and crashed into a light pole. The grown woman he saw sitting there before was gone as well.

Billy: All the grownups are gone, and Cap's a grown up. If I change I could disappear too.

Back at the cave Robin, Sasuke and Zatanna were inside while there other were looking for refugeed kids

Wally(Hologram): We've set up refugee center at the high school gym. Any luck with-

Robin: No.Can't reach the batcave, the hall of justice or the Watchtower- or any adult hero, not even Red arrow

Kid flash: Guess were on our own. Kid Flash out

Zatanna: Traditional media is offline but kid's worldwide are posting the same thing. Every adult, 18 or older has disappeared. The sorcery necessary to pull this off.... Scary big.

Sasuke: Then we'll need you to find it's source

Zatanna:How am i-

Robin: He's right, i pulled this footage. It's your dad helping us locate Wotan and the injustice league last month.

Zatanna: But the-the words, i mean, that only part of it. The rest takes training and guys. I'm-i'm just not on Zatara's level.

Sasuke: I know it's hard. But you can do it, We'll find your dad, Superman, all of them.

Robin: It's what we do.

Sasuke smiles at Zatanna to reassure her that everything's going to be okay, she does a small smiles back at him.

Robin: "Miss Martian, any Luck?".

Miss Martian (comms): With finding anyone? No, no heroes, we're rounding up any children we find and Artemis is keeping them busy.

Refugee centre- Gym

Artemis is inside the Gym, singing obviously mismatched lullabies to children.

Artemis: "Twinkle, twinkle, little star Um... Yes, sir, yes, sir Three bags full

Young girl: "That's not "Twinkle, Twinkle." That's "Baa Baa Black Sheep." Ha, ha.

Artemis: "Um... Oh. Q, R, S, T, U, V?"

Girl: "That's "ABCs."

Sasuke hears this in his comms and shuts it off, then then turns to Robin and Zatanna.

Sasuke: We have to send a message to all the children on earth.

Robin: Good idea let's go

Sasuke pauses then looks at Robin

Sasuke: I was thinking it should be you, Aqualad and kid flash

Robin: Wally's still helping kids, your the next best option

Zatanna: He's right, you've got this

Sasuke, Robin and Aqualad broadcast to the children of earth

Aqualad: Hello, my Name is Aqualad and these are my friends Robin and Sasuke. We know you must be afraid and angry of your circumstances. We know of the disappearance of your mothers and fathers are troublesome. But, please, Remain calm. We will find a way to bring the adults back. But for now the oldest among you must step up.

Sasuke: "Take care of your younger siblings. Take care of kids who have no one to look out for them, Please, help in any way you can. And we promise.

Robin: We will bring the adults back to you.

The broadcast ends, the continue to search but Sasuke walks into the souvenir room. And Aqualad joins him.

Aqualad: "I finally got through to Atlantis. No adults there, either.

Sasuke: "So just how desperate are we ?

He says as he looks towards the helmet of fate

Aqualad: "Yes, but we both know anyone who dons the helmet and allows Nabu to possess him may never be released from being Doctor Fate."

Sasuke: That's true, but I made a promise to Zatanna that we'd fix this

Aqualad: Zatanna wouldn't want you risking, your life.

Sasuke: I—

Before Sasuke could reply, Zatanna enters the room.

Zatanna: "Guys. Uh, I'm ready to try my father's locator spell."

The Heroes Gather in the main room. She begins her incantation and the holo map begins to lock into a coordination.

Robin: "Coordinates locked. Roanoke Island.

Sasuke: You did it

A bolt of lighting shines, blinding everyone then a child randomly appears in their hall. The group turn to see him and just stare obviously confused.

Aqualad: Where did you come from, who are you ??

Billy Batson: Quick read my mind

Miss Martian: He-He's captain marvel

Kid flash: "Yeah, and I'm Speedy Gonzales. Look, just because she believes your Cap..."

Billy: "Gee, Wally, do I really have to bring you nachos and pineapple juice to get on your good side?"

Sasuke: No way. Ok do you know anything about the adults disappearing.

Billy: Yeah It's that our dimensions are split One with grown ups and the other with Kids.

Aqualad: So the adults are okay? Good... did you speak to them.

Billy: Yeah there in the Cave right now in there dimension, and when I turn into captain marvel-

Sasuke: You turn into an adult

Billy: "Yeah, they're going to the same place you are. They located the source of the magic

Aqualad: Good, relay everything the say to us.

Billy turns into Shazam going back and forth telling the adults and the team everything that the other are saying.

Batman(in his dimension): "There will be threats in both dimensions and we may not be familiar with our opponents.

Aqualad: "Then the only way to defeat them is to go with a coordinated attack on both ends of the dimension."

Batman: "Agreed. Our best chance against sorcery is to strike fast, disrupt their efforts."

Aqualad: "And hope the two dimensions merge back into one."

They all turn to the location on the map, and everyone prepares their departure. Flying on the Bioship. Using captain Marvel as a medium, the team and Batman and Zatara came up with the plan of a simultaneous attack on the villains responsible.

(Time skip)

Klarion was still performing the spell when he felt something off. Robin and Artemis shot projectiles at Klarion, but the witch boy made a shield and blocked them.

Klarion: That's the best you can do?

Klarion flicked his wrist and a bolt of lightning rained down from the sky and hit the ground infron to Artemis and Robin, creating an explosion sending them back. Superboy, Kid Flash and Aqualad ran towards Klarion prepared to attack him but he made a bubble shield that repelled all three of them.

Sasuke dropped down on the ground and attack Klarion shield using his own powers and summoned and ice wall at the shield

Klarion: Tlem Eht Eci (Melt the ice)

And just like that Sasuke ice wall began to burst into flames and quickly melted quicker than he could make more.

Sasuke(tsh): Damn it, I guess Ive got no choice.

He activates his Sharingan in front of Klarion

Klarion Cat: Meow

Klarion:Yeah those eyes do look familiar don't they ?

Klarion then sent multiple energy beams directly at Sasuke, but using his Sharingan he was able to avoid them all...

And returned his own attack at klarion, a lighting bolt directly at the force field but Klarion easily absorbed the attack sending it back at Sasuke. Knocking Sasuke to the ground.

Zatanna showed up and tried to use her magic to get Klarion off of the pentagram he was standing on.

Zatanna: Etativel mih ffo eht margatnep!

The magic made a slight rupture in the bubble but didn't do anything after that.

Klarion: *scoffs* Baby magic. Fi ehs stnaw ot etativel os yldab, tel reh!

Klarion used an incantation that sent
Zatanna flying through the air and Superboy caught her just as she was about to hit the ground.

Zatanna: Thanks Conner

Miss Martian used her telpathy to levitate multiple rocks and threw them at Klarion's bubble in hopes of breaking it. Klarion shot a beam out of is mouth a Miss Martian drops the rocks and flew out of the way, dodging it.

Kid Flash:(to Artemis) Listen, when Fate posses my body he defeated Klarion by attacking the cat.

Artemis: Good. * aims arrow at teekl* Wasn't a big cat fan anyway.

Artemis shot the arrow but Klarion turned the dangerous arrow into a harmless ball of yarn.

Klarion: *chuckles* Show them what the familiar to a lord of chaos can do, Teekl.

Klarion transforms Teekl into a giant saber tooth tiger and he turns his gaze Artemis and Wally before growling.

but Superboy came infront of the cat. Teekl swiped his paw at Superboy, knocking the kryptonian away

Sasuke saw Superboy on the floor, he then quickly got up and looked at the Cat but Teekle noticed him too, and started charging towards Sasuke at full speed, However Sasuke stood his ground and didn't move at all just simply looked the beast in the eyes and put it under a genjutsu

The beast stopped in its tracks and didn't move a muscle at all.

In the adult dimension, Batman and Captain Marvel showed up to the forest the pentagram was in and came face to face with the sorcerers. Blackbriar Thorn made plants come out of the ground and they grabbed Batman and lifted him up into the air. Tornado came up behind Wotan and blasted wind at him, but the sorcerer made a shield around him before firing a laser at the android, knocking him back.

Zatara: Nommus eht gninthgil!

Zatara summoned multiple lightning bolts that hit all the sorcerers at once except Hex. He used the charm of luck and probability to redirect the lightning from himself and inside of the gemstone infront of him.

Back in the kids dimension, the lightning started to emanate from the gemstone inside of pentagram Kalrion was standing on.

Klarion: So you teamed up with the grownups. Teamwork is so overrated.

Klarion used his magic to release the lightning from inside the gemstone and attack Artemis, Robin and Aqualad.

Artemis and Robin got sent flying while
Aqualad used his sorcery to absorb it.

Zatanna: Temleh fo Etaf, laever flesruoy!
Zatanna used an incantation on a nearby rock and it transformed into the Helmet of Fate.

In the adult dimension, Felix Faust sent multiple rocks at Captain Marvel but they were all quickly destroyed.

Zatara: *to Captain Marvel* Captain, that mystic gem "Ambrejin Berdu" is the conduit of this sorcery. Without it, nothing may keep apart two worlds meant to be one.

Captain Marvel: *whispers* I'll tell the team. Shazam!

A bolt of lightning rained down from the sky and hit Captain Marvel, turning him back into Billy Batson and taking him back to the kid dimension. When he got there, Aqualad was being overwhelmed by the lightning.

Billy: It's the ge-

Miss Martian: *covers Billy's mouth*
(Don't shout Billy. I've linked you telepathically to the others.)

Billy: (That's so cool. I mean, it's the gem, at the center of the pentagram. Destroy it, and we win.)

Zatanna hears this and looked at Sasuke who was struggling to keep the Cat under his Genjutsu and slowly began to break free. After that her mind was made up. 

Zatanna: That's all I needed to know.

Zatanna picked up the Helmet of Fate and was about to put it on.

Sasuke: Zatanna!

Kid Flash: Stop!

Zatanna didn't listen and put on the helmet of fate and Nabu's spirit took over her body.

Doctor Fate: Klarion. This ends now.

Miss Martian: *turns to Billy* (Tell Zatara, now!

Billy: Right, yeah. Shazam!

A bolt of lightning hit Billy and he was Captain Marvel once again and back in the adult dimension. Batman used the spikes on the side of his gloves to break out of the vines grasp before throwing two batarangs at the tree, blowing it up. Zatara was shielding himself and Captain Marvel from attacks from Hex and Wotan while Captain Marvel explained what happened in the other dimension.

Zatara: She did what?! Go back right now and-

Captain Marvel: No. The sooner we end this, the sooner you can help your daughter. Keep the bad guys distracted, I have an idea.

Captain Marvel flew up high into the air before coming back down and started spinning with incredible speed and dug a hole in the ground.

Before the Captain could hit the ground,
Blackbriar thorn used his vines to grab him and held him in place.

Back in the kids dimension, Klarion was throwing multiple magic orbs at Doctor Fate who was dodging them all.

Fate then blasted the bubble trying to destroy it, but it stayed intact. Miss Martian used her telekinesis to levitate Robin and Artemis' unconscious bodies and put them somewhere safe.

Aqualad: *to Kid Flash* Go!

Kid Flash ran off while Aqualad made hammers with his water beares and charged towards Klarion's bubble shield. Fate, Aqualad and Miss Martian tried to break the bubble but had luck.

Dr. Fate started to faded out from Zatanna's body causing her to fall through the air, but the spirit came back causing Zatanna's body to float once again.

Klarion: Ha! There, see? When the the world's divided, the helmet splits too. You're not all here Nabu! And you're losing hold of that poor soon to be dead girl!

Klarion: She gave herself up for nothing.

Dr. Fate: No! Fate decress her sacrifice shall not be in vain!

Sasuke: He's right

Sasuke angrily launches a full fireball from his mouth, although this doesn't do any damage to klarion.

Sasuke was determined that he was not gojng to lose this fight, he does something that he's never tried before, not even in training. Sasuke raises his fingers and crosses both of them over each other making a cross shape

Sasuke unlocked a New power, shadow clones. Everyone looked in shock even dr Fate was surprised, Sasuke created 4 clones of himself and each clone formed around klarion

Clone 1 - release an ice attack at klarion

Clone 2- fireball

Clone 3- lightning bolt

Clone 4- earth wall

Klarion: "No, no, no!"

All the attack from the clones landed hits on klarion and even injured him, The original Sasuke used this opportunity when klarion was distracted, to grab the gem  tossing the gem to fate who casts a spell, and In a blinding flash, both dimension are merged back together. Klarion, simply shakes his head.

The world merge into one and all the adults and Kids stand next to each other

Klarion: "Boy, they sure don't make evil immortal sorcerers like they used to. Oh, well. Fun while it lasted. Teekl. See you later armadillos. Unless I see you first.

Klarion creates a portal and leaps through.

Sasuke wasn't concerned by that, not even the Adults returning, he turns his attention and mind was on Zatanna,but now Dr fate.

Zatara: "Fate! Great Nabu, release my daughter."

Dr fate: "No. Witness the havoc wrought in these hours. The world needs Doctor Fate. And the girl's natural affinity for the mystic arts makes her the perfect candidate.

Superboy: You can't do that!

Kid flash: She has her own life to live, Kent wouldn't allow this—

Dr Fate: "Kent Nelson did object strenuously. So I released his spirit to the afterlife. He is gone."

Sasuke steps up in front of everyone else and walks towards Dr Fate

Sasuke: Fate, don't do this. You'll be making a big mistake

Kent looks into Sasuke eyes and noticed his Sharingan and the look of seriousness in Sasuke eye.

Dr fate(thoughts): That boys eyes there just like "his were"

But before Dr fate says anything. Zatara steps up

Zatara: "Take me instead. My skills are already at their peak.My body is physically stronger, better able to withstand the strain of your power.

Dr fate: "All true. But if I remove the helmet, what guarantee have I you will don it?"

Zatara: My word. He says, and seals his fate, Fate lands down and removes the helmet. Allowing Zatanna to see Zatara.

Zatanna: Dad

Zatara: "Zatanna. Remember, I love you."

He said, She looks a bit confused by all this, Zatara turns around to the heroes.

Zatara: "Take care of my girl."( To Batman)

Batman: "You have my word."

Zatanna: "No, please. This was my fault. Dad, don't. Dad!" She pleads, and he puts on the helmet, Zatara is gone, and Doctor Fate is now here.

Dr fate: "Leave these to Fate." He says, apprehending what seems to be the Allie's of Klarion, he and they disappear into the light,

Zatanna drops to her knees in tears, sasuke was going to approach her but M'gann helped her first.

The next Morning

The Heroes are helping Zatanna move into her new room at the cave.

M'gann: And my room's right next door if you need anything.

M'gann, Artemis and Sasuke drop the boxes down in her room

Zatanna: Thanks. I, uh, could use a little alone time, okay?

Artemis: Of course

M'gann and Artemis leave the room and Sasuke was right behind them but he looks back at Zatanna sitting on the bed in tears.so he walks over to her.

Sasuke: Look I- uh, I'm not really good at talking about things like this, I've never even met my own Dad not once. But I am good at listening so if you ever want to talk even if it's not about your dad, even if it's just about you. I'll listen, I promise Zatanna. But if you don't want to that's fine aswell-

He turns around to leave, but Zatanna grabs his hand, he turns back to see holding back tears. But he pulls her in for a hug and she cries im his arms, letting all her pain and despair let out. Letting her fall apart in his arms,

He remembers the words Superman said to him, the day he lost his family

Sasuke: "This pain wont be here forever, it wont last. Tough times dont last but tough people do"

To be Continued.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.9K 667 28
After the Uchiha clan massacre there were two known survivors. Sasuke son of the Clan heads and Y/N the grandchild of the legendary shinobi Madara an...
29.5K 451 18
Shizuka Uchiha is one of the three remaining Uchiha clan members, She was one of the spared because Itachi told her she had an important future that...
569K 18.1K 42
Everyone thinks that Itachi Uchiha is the prodigy of the Uchiha Clan since he became ANBU and got his Sharingan at an early age, but people didn't kn...
30.4K 1.9K 21
Uchiha Sasuke was born in battle, and expects to die there. If the only difference he can make is to take as many of the enemy with him as possible...