First Love (vsoo)

By vsoofiction

Fate...the word which can change someone completely. It can be good for someone...it can be bad for someone.I... More

Introduction
1:1. Take my breath
1:2. Shy-Shy
1:3. Buddy
1:4. I Got You
1:5. Whipped
1:6. First date
1:7. Relationship
1:8. Orphans
1:9. Friends
1:10. Beautiful
1:11. With You
1:12. Alone
1:13. Angels
1:14. Young Love
1:15. Anticipation
1:16. Goodbye (S1 finale)
2:1. Abiding Love
2:2. Moved On
2:3. Reunion
2:4. Him & I
2:6. I miss you
2:7. For You
2:8. Adore You
2:9. Cause I Love Her
2:10. Truth
2:11. I Love You
2:12. Forever Ever
2:17. Let's End This (S2 finale)

2:5. Doctor's In

236 27 10
By vsoofiction

Jisoo 🐰

It's been a week since research project started and hence he was there every single time.

But there wasn't much interaction. Thanks to Dr. Namjoon who kept Eunwoo and me busy with collecting blood samples, checking patients and taking appointments.

Me and Taehyung hardly interact and in that he always look away like I am some virus who will infect him.

I know it's my fault, I should have told him after recovery but how could I. Cause everything was so hard. So hard for me and I didn't wish to involve him in it.

Maybe he hate me and I wish to tell him it's for him but I can't. I don't know how to start. Maybe it's good that he hate me, maybe it's good that we are strangers now.

" Jisoo I want to talk " I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't noticed I was continuously kicking my leg on desk until Dr. Namjoon interrupt.

Nodding I stood from chair and walked behind him until he stop in huge balcony of research hall.

" Jisoo he is taehyung...same Kim Taehyung... he asked stepping loser and to my level to see my every expression after hearing that name.

Yes so.

" Your ex " he continued pulling my strings of emotion which always hurt realising its true. He was my first love and only love and ex too.

" If I knew I would have decline Dr. Stone suggesti...

" We are over...I mean he is my ex and now there's nothing...we moved on, you don't have to do anything because of me " I said feeling kinda disappointed over Namjoon that he thought like that. Why he need to decline him when he is most suitable and talented one for project.

He shouldn't be judging without anything.

" It's good...I am sorry I was just worried, I know you moved on but still he's your ex and working together might...

" You don't have to worry...working together won't affect anything, I won't let my feelings overwhelmed me. " saying I walked away cause what I said is contrary to what I feels and I don't want to break down too.

My feelings are still same. I still love him and I know that will never change.

He was my first love and I always hope he will be last one too. But if not then I only wish him every happiness.

~~Timeskip ~~

My best friend Jennie invited me for shopping for her fiance birthday party.

Yeah she was busy with her gigs in multiple places and now she got time to hangout with me so shopping was her ultimate way.

We where here in Channel store from past two hours and still Jennie was stuck on dress which she want's to wear in party.

" I think this one is best...what do you think jisoo " she asked me where I was scrolling down on phone reading article on cancer...I want to play even role in this research not just a theoretical booklet.

I want to take part as researcher not just some assistant.

" Just do fast " I said not once lifting my gaze from phone which made her pout and I am sure she will act like kid if I continued ignoring her.

" No...I won't...I need to look best cause it's my fiance's birthday party, are you going to help me or not " she said her final statement in her savage tone before pulling my hand where I instantly give in her act...sigh.

" You know you look good in anything you wear " I replied gazing beautiful party dresses from short mini dresses to long gowns.

" I know...but still I want best of best " she replied to my sentence before choosing another dress.

" How about this " she asked checking dress in full size human mirror. It's beautiful and elegant. She will look most beautiful one.

" That's one of kind, it's only for you Jane " exaggerated it sound but it's true, it's sexy yet elegant and gives out rich lady vibes. Red, long and perfect for party.

" ha...ha...I won't denied though... anyway I am curious about something " she mumble paying via her black card and taking bags of cloths.

I just nods helping with bags before following her bodyguard who stood awkwardly out of entrance.

" What's going between you and namjoon oppa " she asked which lead me off guard and surprised. What does she mean by that.

" Sorry what you mean..." I asked already known to what she's thinking about. But I need her to clarify it cause she need to know she asked me wrong thing.

" I mean you should give it a try...

" Try...Jennie we are just friends, more like he is my brother, I never planned to develop intimacy between us and to be honest I-I...I still... nevermind " I cut her words with unappealing tone which first time freak me too. I mean why today everyone wants to remove him from my life.

Why my hope has to sink like this.

Are we really not meant to be.

Are we just strangers now.

Author pov...

It's late at night, taehyung's mom Kim Taehee was coughing endlessly she looks weak and dizzy.

Endless coughing lead her towards washroom. Hurriedly opening door to washroom she vomit blood and cough again and again until everything went black and she found herself on floor.

Taehyung 🐻

It's been a week since research project started and she was there every single time, infront of my eye's yet I look away not wanting to melt in her smile.

She's actually doing nothing, she's not taking any efforts...well I am neither but she should be the one...she left me not either way.

Someone knock on my cabin door waking me from my thoughts. My assistant appointed here in Joon's hospital enter in with envelope which looks some kind of invitation letter.

" Dr. Kim...someone send you this " he said handling that invitation to me. Taking it I asked him to leave and then I opened it.

It was invitation letter for some birthday party but the person who's birthday was mentioned was unknown to me...I mean I heard his name but never once meet him...why would he send me.

Pouting after seeing its from Jimin who send me with another mini envelope.

Hey buddy, its me Jimin.

I guess you still remember my handwriting...ha..ha.
Actually I am providing you chance to get back with Jisoo.

If you want to then attend this birthday party with me.
She will be there too. Just don't spoil anything.

Sighing I fold it back and kept it inside drawer once again reading book I was reading before.

Half an hour passed away like this and I couldn't help but divert my mind back to today's incident. How perfectly she handle today's incident even when she's just an intern.

Inside the patient private room, a patient started coughing. He clenched his fist and pat on his chest trying to call someone.

Fortunately his attending nurse enters in. Checking him she frown as he continues to cough endlessly. She called for Doctor.

As Doctor Song the one who was assisting him was on leave Jisoo who pass by ward enters in. The patient was coughing endlessly, his breath hitching and getting low.

Jisoo rush in trying her best to assist him.

" What happened " she asked nurse who tell her what happened when she enter and also for what reason he was admitted in hospital.

" Doctor he is regular patient of diabetes " nurse said taking out some medication.

" Something is wrong here ." Jisoo mumble patting his back who calm for a second before coughing again and again.

" Sir are you allergic to anything " jisoo asked before asking nurse to hand her epinephrine injection.

Patient nods coughing, again his breath hitching and getting low. Without wasting another second she inject epinephrine in and soon patient calm down.

Taking deep breaths as jisoo guide him he asked for water.

" I-I'm allergic to green tea. " patient said to jisoo who frown glancing over nurse who looked puzzled.

" Miss Jia...does someone has given him green tea " jisoo asked unsure as she believe if his reports shows allergic problem to green tea then no one is going to give him it.

Jia was quick to shoke her head as no which confused jisoo.

" Jia you wore perfume " jisoo asked Jia who nods hesitantly looking down like she did some crime.

" Yeah...my boyfriend buys me new perfume...I forget it made from green tea." Jia confess looking guilty for her negligence.

Signing jisoo apologize patient who glare coldly towards Jia but soften his aura when Jia apologize again and again.

" Jia you should be careful...there shouldn't be next time...okk " jisoo said gently stroking Jia arm who apologized again before continuing her work.

Taehyung smile thinking about her. She's still that cute and friendly girl he fall in love with.

She stills holds her caring nature and mature words which was one of reason he fall in love with her.

She was happiness in his sadness, she was ray of light in his dark time, she was flower in his garden, she was everything he wish in his life...will he get that life back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.1K 1.7K 26
Kim Jisoo was devastated when she found her boyfriend of a year cheating on her. She was angry and hurt that she swore she would never forgive him. S...
267K 7.8K 133
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."
7K 410 16
แดกสœส ษช๊œฑ ษชแด› แด€สŸแดกแด€ส๊œฑ แดแด‡ แดกสœแด สœแด€๊œฑ แด›แด ๊œฑแดœ๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€ แด‡แด แด‡ส€สแด›สœษชษดษข? ษขแดแด… ๊œฑสœแดแดœสŸแด… แด€แด› สŸแด‡แด€๊œฑแด› ษขษชแด แด‡ แดแด‡ แด€ ส™ส€แด‡แด€แด‹ ๊œฐส€แดแด แด€สŸสŸ แด›สœแด‡๊œฑแด‡ สœแด‡แด€ส€แด›ส™ส€แด‡แด€แด‹๊œฑ - แด‹.แดŠ.๊œฑ
2.4K 148 15
this is the story of the two life who have to face many up's and down's to live with their beloved ones this story is mature content ...