sugar | stray kids

By ceilkio

sᴛʀᴀʏ ᴋɪᴅs' ɴɪɴᴛʜ ғᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ More

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  𝗥𝗘𝗤𝗨𝗘𝗦𝗧 𝗣𝗔𝗚𝗘
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗥𝗢𝗗𝗨𝗖𝗜𝗡𝗚
kang haeun
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  𝗥𝗘𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗣𝗦
ships in the group
ships outside the group
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗦
clingy
baby felix
soft
monopoly
things change (1)
sensual
chances
savior
helpless (1)
care
insecure
comfort
play fighting
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗩𝗜𝗘𝗪𝗦
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  𝗩𝗟𝗜𝗩𝗘𝗦
chan's room (1)
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗦𝗞𝗭
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗧𝗨𝗕𝗘
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  𝗔𝗨'𝘀
troublemaker (1)
troublemaker (2)
troublemaker (3)
one last time

father figure

4.4K 96 19
By ceilkio

literally "making me cry"

english = italics
korean = normal

· • —– ٠ ✤ ٠ —– • ·

one: baking

"is the cake supposed to look like this?" haeun asks, her face scrunching in a distasteful manner.

the leader; who was confused; looked at the cake, his own fave turned into one of amusement.

it was cute.

although, it was overflowing with icing and the cute decorations they tried to create had melted.

he laughed aloud, noticing the pout on the youngers lips, "we still have some icing left though!"

christopher stood beside her, noticing a bowl half filled.

"here's an idea.." he responds, taking a scoop and dragging some along the girls nose fairly quickly.

he giggled as she yelled out to him, soon taking revenge by plopping a good amount on his face as well.

the taller then chased her around the dorm, soon catching her to smudge their faces together.

she struggled to tell him to let go as fits of giggles erupted from her.

"i just want to match with my haeunie~" he cooed and smiled at her laughter, pulling away moments later.

now that they had the same amount spread across their faces. did the girl look back at the cake.

"it's actually pretty cute.."

the elder nods, "i agree, its very cute," to which hana smiled softly.

chan made one last "a-ha!" before turning and grabbing a handful of strawberries that he cut earlier before placing them on-top of their precious cake.

"see, its perfect now." he smiles greatly, looking down at his girl.

· • —– ٠ ✤ ٠ —– • ·

two: support

"you're doing it!" chan encouraged, watching the fourteen year old girl learn how to properly swing on a swing-set.

she proudly repeats his words to herself. soon catching up to the pace that han jisung had set; him occupying the swing next to her.

"look sung, i'm doing it!"

the boy beside her cheered, saying something along the lines of, "i knew you could."

the eldest took a seat on the nearest curb, alongside changbin, whom looked over to witness a proud smile overtaking his hyung's face as he watched the two youngest share giggles.

"you soft bitch." the rapper teased, laughing  when chris rolled his eyes; happiness evident on his face.

"shut up."

before bin could retaliate, the image of han jumping out of his swing and landing on two feet, confidently taunting, "c'mon hana, its easy!" awoke chan's protective side.

"no, it- its scary.." the smaller meekly whimpered hearing chan scold the boy for taunting her especially since she just learned how to swing.

changbin, who had told haeun that she didn't need to do it, suggested that it was a good time to head home anyways.

but before he could stand up, did the girl take a leap out of the swing. the sound of the chains catching their attention.

she landed perfectly, making her way over to them.

"i did it!" she cheered, her smile beaming.

she stood in-front of the three boys, practically bouncing from excitement, "channie, did you see me? did you see me?!"

"i did but-"

"haeunnie, i'm so proud of you!" jisung gushed, cutting off the oldest. he squished her face, cooing- him being only one year older than her.

christopher, still a bit stunned, folded his arms before speaking; "that was dangerous haeun, what if you got hurt?"

his stern tone slumped her excitement as she looked at the ground sheepishly, "i'm sorry, i-i won't do it- do it again."

although her words were mumbled, chan was able to make out what she said.

"i'm not mad, i just want you to be safe."

she nodded, finally making eye contact.

the male sighed, hating that he brought her smile down.

"but, you did look pretty cool," he admitted ruffling her hair, hearing her giggle as she pushed his hand off.

"really?"

he hummed, mirroring her smile and laughing as changbin came to frustratedly say, "yea, i think you might be cooler than me."

"everyone is." han joked, receiving a harsh smack on his shoulder.

· • —– ٠ ✤ ٠ —– • ·

three: hairties

hana, whilst getting her makeup done on set for easy, huffed.

her makeup artist was currently creating mini scars all along her face. although, the girls hair had seemed to be getting in the way.

their quick solution was using hair clips, but that could only cover her bangs. so, they obviously looked for a hair tie but to their dismay, none were found.

it was pretty surprising, considering this was their job, but haeun didn't mind; hearing something about a staff member forgetting some and still, she was content because people made mistakes sometimes.

and after reassuring the staff that it was fine, did the younger realize something that should've came to her earlier.

she informed the staff that she would return and ran to find chris, which wasn't hard to do because he was in-front of the camera, explaining which scene they were shooting when she came up to him.

"oppa, do you have a hairtie?" she asked, apologizing for cutting his interview short.

instantaneously, he smiled and rolled up his hoodie sleeves to reveal both his wrists that had five total bands: two on one hand and three on the other.

the colors ranged from: black, white, grey, brown, and a bright pink.

the girl hesitatingly chose to take the pink one, being lost in thought about taking the right color but of course it didn't matter.

haeun continued to hug him, thanking him before running back to her stylists.

however, since the camera was still recording; stays were able to witness this moment in the making film, and it's no doubt that the scene of the camera man asking why christopher kept them made everyone gush.

mainly because the elder responded with, "just in-case." before taking one last look at her and smiling.

-
ok so this shit hurts me #daddyissues !!

also,, is it safe to say that we should maybe consider haeun as a little since she has little space tendencies??? idk you guys let me know..

(i ALSO completely recommend you read while listening to the instrumental i have linked above!! cigarettes after sex make such amazing music and idk i think it fits..)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

766K 28.4K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
412K 19.6K 81
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
567K 8.7K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
150K 5.3K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...