เคธเฅเค–เคพเคจเฅเคคเคƒ - A Happy Ending

By SoulOverBeautyy

๐€ ๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’ ๐ค๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐’˜๐’๐’Ž๐’‚๐’ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐’˜๐’๐’“๐’๐’…. ๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐š ๐’—๐’Š๐’๐’๐’‚๐’Š๐’ ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๏ฟฝ... More

Author's Talk
||CHAPTER 1||
||CHAPTER 2||
||CHAPTER 3||
||CHAPTER 5||
||CHAPTER 6||
||CHAPTER 7||

||CHAPTER 4||

393 12 6
By SoulOverBeautyy

The soul knows when the search is over

-Pinterest

~•~

Near The Main Gate Of Hastinapura Palace

Bhanumati moved her eyes around the majestic palace. She felt a pull towards the palace. As if the palace was calling her. She stepped inside. As soon as her feet touched the ground of palace, a white light emerged from the statue of tridev and tridevi situated on the middle of way to the main door of palace. The noises went down. The place turned silent. As the white light coming from the statue fell on Bhanumati.

Mahamahim Bhishma shivered seeing the light as he very well knew what does the light indicate. He tried to look through the statues to know about the person upon whom the light had fallen. He walked down stairs and took slow steps towards the statues. He walked past it. And he could finally see a woman's face. Nobody else could witness whom the light was falling upon. But his eyes had that power. As he knew what the light mean. A smile grasped on his lips.

The light made Bhanu's body warm. Her temperature grew. She felt irritated with the amount of heat her body was coming in contact with. Slowly slowly the heat decreased. And she felt better. She felt comfortable with it. It gave her the warmth which she was longing for, ever since she started traveling to Hastinapura.

Suddenly the light vanished. And she missed the warmth. But her body was still warm. Although she wanted the light on her body for more time, but still she was satisfied.

She was driven out of her thoughts, as she felt a presence approaching her. She looked up to see a huge figure infront of her. The man had a well maintained body. He looked like a middle-aged one. But something in him indicated her that he was not middle-aged. He had a calm expression on his face. It seemed as if he wanted to talk to her, but was hesitating. So she thought to start the conversation herself.

"Excuse me, gentleman, do you have any idea about why that light fell on me only??", She asked. Mahamahim Bhishma chuckled at her way of addressing him. She went confused hearing his chuckle.

Bhishma asked her back, "Out of all the people here, why did you decide to ask me only hmm??".

Bhanu smiled before replying, "because out of all the people here, you look like the most genius and the eldest too. Your aura says that you're very experienced. So as I saw you approaching me I thought why not ask this gentleman only". Her reply amused Bhishma but at the same time he realised that she was wise.

"Well, yes I am the eldest royal person present at this palace", Bhishma replied, his face turning slightly upset on remembering his step mother who used to help him in politics.

Bhanu nodded her head but suddenly it stroke her as why did he say 'present'. That means there was someone else too who's elder than him. She then asked him directly, "gentleman, why did you say present? Does that mean there's someone else too who's elder than you?"

Shaking his head in disbelief at her never ending questions, he said, "Yes, there is someone elder than me in this family. She is my step mother. And rajmata of Hastinapura. Rajmata Satyavati. She used to help me alot in the matters of politics. Her opinions were always beneficial. After she entered into our family, I grew much more smart in politics than I was before. I miss her presence now".

Bhanu passed him a light smile, before thinking of changing the topic as it was turning sensitive for her too. "By the way, you still have not answered my question"

"Ohh, yes! I'm so sorry, young lady. So yeah I know about that light. I know it's story a little. But I can't say that. If you really wish to know, then the time will itself tell you. Right now it's better if you don't stress yourself thinking about it", Bhishma said having a far-away look on his face. While Bhanumati, although felt sceptical about his words but still nodded her head in affirmative. A few moments later, Bhishma spoke again, "By the way, look around yourself, young lady".

Bhanu did as he said. She saw people busy in their own world. As if the light never came out. As if they never saw the light. She gasped as she didn't notice her surrounding earlier. How were people behaving so normal? When she here was dieing out of curiosity. Mahamahim smiled amusingly seeing the confused expression on her face. "Well the people did see the light, but after it vanished, the light from their memory vanished too. So they are now unaware of it", Bhishma explained her, solving her confusion.

"Which kingdom and clan do you belong to, young lady??"

Bhanumati's smile widened hearing his question. Immediately a proud look covered her face. "I belong to the same kingdom, of whose king can give up on his royalty and can even sell his wife and son to keep his promise. I belong to the same clan, of whose man, is so much devoted to his father and vansh that he can take fourteen years of vanvas because of his father. I hope you understood which kingdom and clan I'm talking about, gentleman"

Bhishma at first went into deep thoughts but soon he guessed it. A huge smile formed on his face out of respect. But before he could speak anything, A voice interrupted them.

"Rajkumari"

Bhanumati almost jumped on hearing that call. She knew that voice well though. Maharaja Chitrangada reached near them and stood beside his daughter. The father-daughter duo nodded their head at eachother. Bhishma scanned him for a second and immediately recognised him. His smile widened.

"Ayodhya-raja Chitrangada! It has been years since we met. How are you?", Bhishma asked smiling widely.

"Pranaam Mahamahim. I'm good. What about you? That meeting was our first. And since then we never got the chance to meet again. You still look the same, powerful and authoritative ! By the way, how's my friend? Where is he? I can't spot him anywhere", replied Chitrangada.

"I'm good too maharaja. Thanks for your compliment. Well your friend is with the guests", told Bhishma to Chitrangada. Then after a pause, looking at Bhanumati, he continued, "well, I was having a conversation with your daughter before you came. I have to say, she perfectly resembles you and late maharani Chandramudra. You're truly blessed for having such a nice girl as your daughter".

Both of the father and daughter 's body stiffed at his compliment, he noticed. They looked uncomfortable all of a sudden. Bhanumati shifted her gaze on ground, hiding her face. And maharaj Chitrangada cleared his throat before forcing his lips to have a pleasant smile. "Thank you for thinking such mahamahim".

Then mahamahim Bhishma asked a minister to take maharaja Chitrangada to maharaja Dhritarashtra cum the later's childhood friend. After he went, Bhishma looked at Bhanumati who still had her head bowed down. "Rajkumari".

Bhanumati looked up at him. Bhishma noticed that her face now lost the charm, the charm which she had untill he started her topic infront of her father. There was a different kind of pain in her eyes. Which she was hiding well. But Bhishma being Bhishma, noticed it. Her face held no emotion. Totally emotionless! Bhishma gulped slightly. He understood that they surely have some dispute among themselves. He smiled at her, and she reciprocated it the same way, though forcefully. He asked her to take some rest. And after her agreement, he called a minister's wife to escort her to her chamber.

Staring at the way she went, Bhishma sighed a deep breath. Finally Hastinapura found the one! The perfect one!

••

In A Jungle Of Kuru-Rashtra, On The Way To Hastinapura

"JUST STOP YOUR IDIOTIC LAME JOKES, YOU IDIOT CHICKENS!!!"

The thunder like voice boomed in the jungle. Immediately making it pin drop silent.

Duryodhana sighed a heavy breath. The eldest son of Gandhari hate noise places. But Alas! Look, what kind of brothers he got? Literal chatterboxes!

Currently, all the hundred and one sons of Dhritarashtra were assembled in a circle around the fire. They were staying here for the night. Although they wanted to reach the palace as soon as possible to meet their parents. But, their gurudeva had some other ideas. Or who knew, he still 'has' some out of the world kind of ideas cooking in his old school brain.

The food was being cooked. The hundred and one brothers along with Ashwatthama were sitting at the place doing different works. Or some were not even doing anything except cracking jokes and keeping the entertainment on. Some were in charge of cooking. Some of collecting wood. Some of guarding the place. Some of arranging the place for sleeping. Some of not letting the fire extinguish.

His brothers were not letting him do any work. So he just sat on a rock sharpening his sword. Ashwatthama sat beside him, tightening his bow's string. Duryodhana stood up to test his sword once. He walked a little away from the rock, in attempt to not hurt his friend.

He swung the sword in air a few times. After being satisfied with his work, he was about to return to the rock, but stopped abruptly as he felt a sudden pain in his foot. The same one which got injured earlier today. He had applied a mixture paste of herbals to heal it and had tied a cloth around it.

He looked down. And moved his foot a little. He found some shinning thing under his foot. This thing hurt his foot. He sat on one knee. And got hold of the thing in his hands. It was a jwellery. Of a Woman. A ring. The ring had a sun symbol on it. He felt like he had seen it somewhere. He tried to remember. And soon the scarf woman's hidden face came into his mind. And he understood that it was of her only. It was beautiful and elegant. Even after having so much durt, dust and being so much dirty; it was still shinning brightly. As if it was created to shine and glow. He didn't know why the ring gave him a different kind of peace. A kind of peace which he longed for so many years.

He put that ring inside a bucket of water and cleaned it. He then dried it with a cloth. After done, he took out his chain from his neck and tied it around the chain. And then wore it. The ring glowed so brightly that the gold chain seemed nothing infront of it.

He smiled peacefully looking at it and closed his eyes to feel the different feeling.

Bhanumati stared out of the window at the night sky. The twinkling stars made her smile. She was tired but couldn't sleep. The new bed didn't suit her. She hated herself for being so habituated towards the things she like in her own way. The bed, according to her, was over-soft. And that didn't settle well with her.

Ever since she came here, she stayed inside the room only. She didn't step out. A minister's wife had came to ask her for dinner. She requested Bhanu to go to the royal dinning hall for dinner. But Bhanu denied. She was so tired from traveling. She asked the minister's wife to bring her dinner in the room only. And the minister's wife did so. She had her dinner. And now here she was, near the window, staring at the sky.

She roamed around the room. She suddenly hissed in pain. As her foot got hurt by something. She looked down to find a ring. She touched the ring slowly to make sure it wasn't some danger. Or any attack from any enemy kingdom. She checked it carefully. And after being sure of it was safe, she admired it's glowing beauty. It had a moon symbol. She wondered whose ring might it be.

It had a little dust. She cleaned it with a cloth. The ring glowed brightly. She took out her chain and slid the ring into the chain. She wore it and looked at her reflection in the mirror. She smiled. The ring gave her warmth. The same warmth she got from the light today. But this warmth was more peaceful. She felt as if it was promising her to protect her forever.

She closed her eyes to feel it as she was scared that it might go away from her.

Bhishma sighed a deep breath sitting on a wooden chair. The light and Ayodhya-kumari both gave him a headache. Uncountable scrolls lying on his study table was the proof. He pressed his fingers on his temples. And massaged.

He went into deep thoughts again. The flashback of him facing the same light and situation years ago came into his mind. When the first time he stepped inside the palace gate the same light fell on him. The light had made his body cold. He had a severe fever after facing it. His father was the only witness. At that time too the light from the present people's memory had vanished. He still shivers remembering the coldness.

He took out a scroll and started reading it for the sixth time, "the statue of tridev and tridevi was made by the great late king of Kuru-Rashtra, Maharaja Kuru. The statue is a symbol of perfection and fairness. Being fair in making decisions, being perfect in everything; is what the white light coming from it symbolise. It only falls on those who have such qualities. It never falls on any person who is wrong for the dynasty. The person would never cause any harm to the clan or kingdom. He/she will forever be the shield of it. He/she will protect it even if they have to stake their life. The clan shall never loose such persons. Cause such persons are sent by the tridev and tridevi once in many years to safeguard the kingdom and dynasty if there's any danger or harm ahead. The dynasty should never insult them. The dynasty should respect their sacrifices. The dynasty should give them protection too", Bhishma finished reading it once again.

Bhishma was confused as the light had never fallen upon any woman in the history ever. This was the first time. He was nervous. As he was the only one person of their rashtra aware of it. His father, King Shantanu, was the one who made him aware of it, after the light fell on him. The late king had also given him some scrolls and books where the information were written.

He was hell confused now. Bhanumati belonged to solar dynasty. So her taking care of lunar dynasty was something which he refused to accept. Suddenly a thought clicked his brain, could it be possible that she was born in lunar dynasty but somehow the solar dynasty people adopted her? But she resembled her father, who was a solar dynasty man. Or the truth was that, Chitrangada belong to lunar dynasty?

He closed his eyes in frustration. What kind of lame stories were being created in his mind? If Chitrangada ever find out about it, then the suryavanshi king wouldn't hasitate to attack him with a weapon. As Chitrangada was very much devoted to his clan, dynasty and ancestors. Making a thick headed man like Chitrangada understand these things was like giving a donkey salt to eat. It's of no use. So neither can he ask Chitrangada directly about it, nor indirectly. As Chitrangada was very smart, he could have doubt.

Although having risk, but at the end Bhishma decided that he will talk to Chitrangada and Bhanumati indirectly about it.

••

A loud roar was heard in the silent jungle. And immediately all the brothers were up from their sleep. The roar seemed to be of any animal. Dushassana was about to run in the direction, but his elder brother held his arms. "If we are gonna check, then both of us will go together. I wouldn't let you go alone. You're still a kid", told Duryodhana to which Dushassana wanted to roll his eyes as he was mentioned as a kid that too when his brother was well aware of his adventures. He was about to deny, but one look from his elder brother, and he shut his mouth.

Duryodhana ordered everyone to stay alert and to inform the Pandavas too who were at the other end of jungle. He requested Ashwatthama to guard his brothers, to which his friend agreed immediately. After that Duryodhana looked at Dushassana and both of them started running in the direction from which the roar was coming.

They reached there and saw a fat wild animal. It was far away from them, so they couldn't see it clearly. It was not much giant, but it surely looked heavy and quite dangerous. Dushassana was about take out his bow, but Duryodhan gestured him to stop. Dushassana looked at him confused. But the next moment understood why as the animal turned in their direction and immediately started running towards them.

The animal was so fast that it didn't take him more than three seconds to reach them. He jumped upon Duryodhana. But Duryodhana was fast too. He dodged the attack. And the animal was directly hit with a tree. Blood came out of it's forehead. The red eyes of the wild animal was enough to send chills in human body.

It again jumped upon Duryodhana, this time with triple force. And this time Duryodhana couldn't dodge the attack. And both the creatures of god fell on floor. The animal upon Duryodhana. And Duryodhana under it. The animal made scratches on Duryodhana's body causing his body to bleed badly. Duryodhana pushed the animal away with great force. And then before the animal could make a move, he took hold of the animal's body and swung it in air to make it dizzy and weak. He then threw it on ground.

The animal landed on ground far away from them. Duryodhana ran towards it. But before he could touch the animal, the animal snatched his chain from his neck. This gave a shock to Duryodhana. Before he could react, the animal ran in the opposite direction, leaving dust in air. Duryodhana coughed badly. Dushassana immediately came to his elder brother. He patted and caressed his elder brother's back. Soon Duryodhana's cough died down.

"Where did that animal go? I need to catch him", Duryodhana muttered. The dust still had its effect on him

"Leave that Jyeshtha. I don't think we need to catch that animal anymore. It left. And I don't think it would return. You have already injured it badly. Let's go back. The youngers and gurubhrata must be waiting for us. We shouldn't give them more tension now", Dushassana advised. But Duryodhana didn't listen to him.

"No Dushassana. It snatched my chain. I want that chain back. I can't let it have my chain. The chain means alot to me".

"The chain or the ring jyeshtha??"

Duryodhana was shocked by his younger brother's question. He didn't expect his younger brother to notice the ring.

"You can go to bring the ring back jyeshtha. I wouldn't ask you anything regarding the ring. But I too will come with you", Dushassana announced and Duryodhana knew Dushassana wasn't going to back out, so he just nodded his head in affirmative and both of them started running in the direction in which the animal went. The animal's footprints led them the way.

They heard a roar and they knew it's somewhere near only. But what they didn't know was, it was right behind their back. The animal jumped on Dushassana this time. Dushassana landed on floor. While Duryodhana looked shocked. Dushassana pushed, Duryodhana pulled; the animal at the same time. Causing Duryodhana to fall back with the animal at the top of him.

Duryodhana saw the chain tied around it's leg. The ring was still glowing. He pushed the animal. And then got up. He put his foot on the animal's throat. He took hold of a big rock and then threw it on the animal.

The animal let out the last scream of it's life. And then it left the world. Duryodhana roared like a lion to let his frustration out. Then he looked at the animal buried under the rock. He closed his eyes and muttered a small prayer for it's next birth to be good.

He opened his eyes and his eyes directly landed on the ring. He slowly untied the chain from the dead animal's leg. He looked at his right side to see a small pond. He walked towards it and washed the ring chain. He stared at the ring. The sun symbolised ring glowed brightly under the moonlight. He smiled and wore it.

••

Duryodhana and Dushassana reached at their place. Their brothers saw them and immediately ran towards them. They looked shocked with the amount of scratches and bruises on Duryodhana's body. Dushassana had some too. They immediately took the two brothers for treatment.

While their younger brother's were treating them, Dushassana asked his eldest brother, "Jyeshtha, when the first time we saw the animal, why did it attack you only? Why didn't it attack me too?".

Duryodhana sighed before replying, "that's because, you had a weapon. The animal was a wild boar. They are smart. But it didn't use its mind at right time as it didn't expect us to be there all of a sudden. Us being there infront of it was a shock for it. It choosed action over intelligence. It thought that as you have a weapon so you might kill it if it attacks you. He didn't understand that you can still kill it even if it didn't attack you".

The younger brothers looked at him in wonder. Ashwatthama agreed with him, "yes, neither a domestic pig nor a wild boar use their mind at right time". Duryodhana looked at him in confusion. Pigs and boars are even smarter than deers, then why he said like that? Ashwatthama pointed towards Virajass with a teasing smile who was half-sleeping in a weird position. Everyone burst out in laughter. Duryodhana just smiled while Virajass was still half-sleeping without a care murmuring something in sleep.

••

Both Bhanumati and Duryodhana slept peacefully holding their respective rings tightly. The smile on their face was rare and priceless!

~•~

GLOSSARY:

Trideva & Tridevi- Lord Shiva, Lord Brahma and Lord Narayan together are called Trideva. Their respective spouses Goddess Shakti, Goddess Saraswati and Goddess Lakhshmi together are called Tridevi.

Mahamahim- greater of the greatest. Here the title is given to Bhishma.

Rajmata- royal mother

Vansh- dynasty

Vanvas- exile

Rajkumari- princess

Maharaja- great king

Pranaam- greeting

Ayodhya-raja- Ayodhya's king

Gurudeva- teacher

Suryavanshi- solar dynasty

Rashtra- nation

Jyeshtha- eldest

Gurubhrata- a brother whom we meet through our teacher

_________________________________

Word Count: 3900+

Hey, my lovelies! How're you all doing?

So, another chapter over! It couldn't contain much scenes, but there are many scenes in my mind. And I'll surely write them. * Happy smile *

So the daughter-in-law has finally entered the palace. She's gonna meet with her in-laws in the next chapter.

The white light gave warmth to Bhanu's body. But was it safe?

Mahamahim knows about the light! Let's see how much does he in the upcoming chapters.

Bhanumati met with Mahamahim Bhishma. And immediately won his heart. Gonna be his Grand-daughter-in-law after all haha.

The problems between the father-daughter was noticed by Bhishma too. Let's see will Bhishma do something regarding it.

The sons of Dhritarashtra have taken rest for the night in Jungle. The chatterboxes irritating their eldest brother is nothing new.

Duryodhana found a ring, with which he feels a deep attachment. There's a sun symbol on it. And he have some doubt about the owner of it.

Bhanumati also found a ring in the guest room given to her by Hastinapura royals. She felt warmth after wearing it.

Dushassana is a loyal brother. He serves his eldest brother with everything he has.

The wild boar snatched Duryodhana's ring. But Duryodhana being Duryodhana, will he leave the boar that easily? The answer is a big no! Haha. He killed the wild boar and took his ring back.

Both Duryodhana and Dushassana have gotten bruises over their body. Their younger brothers treated them. They all had some discussion about wild boars.

Ashwatthama loves Duryodhana's younger brothers as his own. The Kauravas also love their gurubhrata.

See the picture of rings above. The sun ring is a little bigger than the moon one. Please imagine both the rings as same size.

This chapter contained these scenes. Hopefully we will get to see more Kauravas brotherly moments.

So, will meet in the next chappy! Till then, bubyyee 💕

Your author
Neha cum SoulOverBeautyy

(My brother GoviAgarwal scolded me for using 'dumbo' word. He ordered me not to call myself dumb. How can I deny this sweetheart bro of mine? So yeah, okay, I'll not use it anymore 😬. Complain to him if you miss it, okaaiiee? Btw, this chapter is dedicated to Him, my sweet BB 💖 )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.5K 1.6K 32
Dedication : To all the girls out there who're looking for a men who loves in the day and fucks at the night with the same passion.... Divya...., A g...
12.3K 644 24
A Prince. A Princess. The Prince falls for the Princess after some mishaps, overcome problems together, and they live happily ever after. Isn't that...
1.4M 104K 56
He is the crowned prince of the Kingdom Rakshatra. Everyone in the kingdom feared him as well as respected him. He is well versed in all types of t...
5.6K 332 15
Her eyes, brown like the mud she fell on, shed tears. Her hair, soft like a silk sari draped around her, laid on her shoulder even though they were r...