Code Lyoko Season 5

By metalgreymon2

Evolution was of course a sh#t season, as we all know. So, i made a new season, with somethings inspiered on... More

501 - The Files
502 - Bad Feeling
504 - In XANA's Claws
Sirenix
Cortex
Courage
Lady Einstein
Return
A long gone past
Pangeia
Anthea
Hesperix
Season 5 Part 2 trailer
XANA's Secret
The Trix
The Codex
Decisions
The Trap
Meltdown
All out Attack
Project Carthage
Darkness
Deep Scan
Virus
Rescue Mission
Goodbye
Comming up...

503 - XANA Returns

181 2 0
By metalgreymon2

Episoe 98 - Alive

Inside Yumi's house, Yumi was inside her bathroom, preparing to go take a bath. She suddenly got a mensage from Ulrich.

Yumi: Another mensage from Ulrich? I'm almost out of credit, thanks to him.

Yumi: Huh? AH?!

As Yumi red the message, the boys were on the sewers, taking the road to the factory. Jeremy was the one who was worried most out of the four of them.

William: I warned you that you'd get in a bad situation guys!

Jeremy: I get it, William! We gotta hurry! Aelita's in danger!

As the gang was on the road, Yumi to had left her home, still in her pajamas. With Aelita, she woke up. Looking arround, she found herself in Sector 5

Aelita: Jeremy, you're there?

As Aelita kept trying to call Jeremy, he, along with Ulrich, Odd and William entered the lab. Jeremy called Yumi, to check her current position.

Jeremy: Yumi, we're here.

Yumi: Alright, Jeremy. Warm up the scanners! I'm almost there!

Yumi entered the factory. Meanwhile, Jeremy took his sit. The rest of the boys looked arround. Everything was calm. To calm for them.

Ulrich: How odd, there's no one here!

Odd: You're right! No sight of the evil handsome!

Jeremy: We're still to late, Odd! The Specter Virtualized Aelita. I'm trying to find here.(the Holomap opens) Hm? There's she is, in the Desert Sector!

Odd: Any monster with her?

Jeremy: No, she's alone in the middle of the sector. Aelita, are you there, can you hear me?

Aelita: Yes, Jeremy, I hear you! What happened?

Jeremy: XANA's alive, and brought you to Lyoko! I believe a Specter attacked you!

Ulrich: What if it comes back? We can't leave you here!

William: ... I can stay with you?

Odd: You?

Jeremy: Hmph.

Aelita: I think it's a good idea, Jeremy. Think with me. If you stay alone there, you'll be an open target! William could protect you!

Jeremy: Either that, or end up XANAFIED again. However, we don't have much of a choice, but to do that.

Odd: Looks like your best friend decided to stay for dinner.

Ulrich looked at Odd with a dumb face. The two went back to the elevator, and went to the Scanners. Yumi was already there, waiting for them.

Yumi: I hope this isn't a false alarm! I didn't even change from my pijamas!

Ulrich: It's real alright.

Yumi: You mentioned William was with you. He's staying with Jeremy or what?

Odd: Someone has to stay and protect Einstein, right?

Yumi sighed. The three of them entered the Scanners. Jeremy marked teh coordinates, and started the prosses. The Scanners closed.

Jeremy: Transfer Yumi! Transfer Ulrich! Transfer Odd! Scanner Yumi! Scanner Ulrich! Scanner Odd! Virtualization!

Jeremy pressed enter, virtualizing the three of them in the Desert Sector. Aelita, in the mean time, went inside the Core Zone, unknown to Jeremy.

Jeremy: Alright, now that you're all together, let's see if I find the Activated Tower!

Aelita: Uh, Jeremy? You must have made a mistake! (lab) I'm all alone in Sector 5!

Jeremy: What?! Oh no, XANA glitched the map! (Desert Sector)

??: RAAAAAWRRROOOOAAARRRR!!!!

Ulrich: Heads up, guys! The heavy weapons are comming! (lab)

Jeremy: Odd, Ulrich, Yumi, Aelita's in Sector 5! Get rid of that Tarantula and-- WHAT?! Don't attack! HOLD UP! 

Jeremy: I... I don't believe this!

Odd: We're waiting, Einstein!

Jeremy: Listen carefuly! XANA created a Tarantula with 200 Life Points! You need to hit it twice! (Desert Sector)

Odd: More Life Points mean nothing! If they're not smarter, two Laser Arrows and its over!(lab)

William: Uh correct me if I'm wrong, but XANA never managed to do this, right?

Jeremy: Yeah, this is the first time he sends a monster with 200 Life Points.

In the Desert Sector, Odd caught the Tarantula's attention. The monster shot at him, but missed. Aelita reached the Core Zone. She heard a noise. Looking ahead, there were Creepers waiting for her.

Jeremy: Aelita behind you!

Aelita: ENERGY FIELD!

Aelita turned arround, and shot an Energy Field to a Creeper that was behind her. Jeremy recived an aleart, showing another monster coming to Aelita.

Jeremy: Look out, Aelita! There's another monster coming in!

Aelita looked at the other side of the room. A Creeper guarding the doorway moved back, as Aelita's worst nightmare appeared.

Scyphozoa: KRREEEEEEEN!!!!

Aelita: GASP!!!(Lab)

Jeremy: The Scyphozoa?!

The Scyphozoa went to Aelita. Meanwile, the Tarantula kept shooting at the rock that Odd was stranding on, making it fall. Odd jumped, but got hit on the chest.

Jeremy: Odd, look out! You just lost 20 Life points!

Yumi tossed her fans at the Monster. One of them got deflected by a laser, but the other got the Tarantula, dealing the first damage. However, the Tarantula ended up hiting Yumi.

Jeremy: No no no NO! You're kidding me? Guys! I know you're out of shape, but Aelita's in danger! She needs you!

Ulrich: We're doing our best, Jeremy!

The Tatantula kept shooting. Ulrich blocked most of them, and started running arount the Tarantula. Yumi came in, jumped over the circle, threw her fan at the target, destroying the Tarantula.

Jeremy: Well done! I'm sending out the vehicles! Go to the edge of the sector!

Jeremy typed in teh Keyboard, materializing the Vehicles. The Overbike for Ulrich, the Overboard for Odd, and the Overwing for Yumi.

SCREEN TRANSITION - ULRICH

Aelita: NO!!!

Aelita tried to back away, but the Creepers wouldn't let her. The Scyphozoa took hold of his prey, and started taking away her Memory.

Jeremy: Aelita! The Scyphozoa got her!! Huh? What's...? Guys, I know you won't believe this, but the Scyphozoa's after Aelita's Memory again!

Odd: Wow, XANA has creativity Problems!

While they were chating, William noticed something coming in. There was a Specter entering the lab, and took William's appearance.

William: Jeremy, look out! A Polymorphic Specter! With my image. Don't worry, I'll protect you Jeremy, keep going!

Jeremy: Uh, hurry up, guys! Things are about to get eletric here!(Desert Sector)

Odd: Don't worry! Just let us enjoy the view!(spots something) Huh?

Odd: And the beauty of Lyoko's great!(lab) We found the Activated Tower!

Jeremy: Huh? How can the Tower be in the Desert Sector? In my dorm the Superscan said it was in the Ice Sector?!

Yumi: I think it's best to check the Superscan! We're all seeing the tower!

Jeremy: It's impossible to do it now! I placed XANA's source codes on a CD to fix it on my dorm! Well, we'll worry about that latwe, just to help Aelita!

William stepted in to protect Jeremy. Odd, Ulrich and Yumi kept going through the Desert Sector. The finally reached the Edge of the Sector, opening the Carthage Window to Jeremy.

Jeremy: Get into position, guys! I'm typin gin the Code: SCIPIO!

Jeremy pressed the code, calling the transported. Back in the back of the factory, Bloom ended up getting lost. She looked everywhere to see if she could get somewhere.

Bloom: Where do I go from here?

Bloom looked into a green light. It seems that there was somesort of secret room there. Inside the lab, William ended up getting eletrecuted by the specter.

Jeremy: Holosphear System Online!

The transported entered Sector 5. Went through the Labyrinth, and took Yumi, Ulrich and Odd to the Spinning Arena.

Jeremy: Alright, there's no more time to waste! Once you leave the Arena, go--

Jeremy: What the heck?! I can't believe this!

Ulrich: What's the matter, Jeremy?

Jeremy: Somehow XANA managed to acces my Lyoko Creation program, and changed it to bring the Countdown back! (Sector 5) The Labyrinth's back, which means you have to find the key!

Odd: XANA's worst than before!

Jeremy: I'll try to find the key! In the meantime, get to Aelita ASAP!

Yumi: Roger!

The footbridge opened, alowing the three of them to enter the Labyinth. Bloom went up the stairs, and looked into the light. She heard a voice.

??: FASTER!!!

Bloom: Huh? Jeremy?

Aelita was almost out of memory. Suddenly, a fan came in, and managed to cut the tentacles, making the Scyphozoa drop Aelita. Ulrich caught her.

Odd: LASER ARROWS!!!

Odd shot down a Creeper. Ulrich took Aelita to the rest of the group. They had to deal with the Creepers fast, and find the Key before the countdown ended.

Jeremy: Odd, you're in the perfect replika off the room you first visited in Sector 5! Get to the key, fast!

Odd: Roger!

William ended up getting tossed into a wall. The Specter grinned, and looked at Jeremy. Ulrich, Yumi and Aelita kept the Creepers busy, while Odd climbed to the Key. Suddenly, two more Creepers appeared behind Yumi.

Ulrich: Yumi, look out!

Yumi looked behind. The Creepers shot, but she managed to block the shots. Back at the lab, Jeremy was tossed at a wall. Back in Sector 5, Aelita shot an Energy Field at a Creeper destroying it.

Aelita: Odd, how's it going?

Odd: It's a done deal! (lab) Hey, Einstein, how much time do I have left? ... Einstein? Yo-ho!

The specter kept attacking. Bloom went to the entrance, and looked inside. She looked around, amazed with everything she saw.

Bloom: Wow... Is this the Supercomputer that Hopper was hidding from everyone?

Specter: Hahahahahahaha!!!!

Bloom looked down, to see William stunned, and Jeremy being tortured by William's specter. The specter laughed, when he heard a noise. William looked up to see Bloom.

Bloom: Let go of Jeremy, now!

The Specter left Jeremy, who was out cold. Bloom took a fighting sentance. The Specter charged up an energy beam. Bloom knew that kind of energy.

Bloom: That energy...

Specter: BEGONE!!! (shoots)

Bloom: FLAMING ARMOR!(blocks the attack)

Specter: Huh?

Bloom: You messed up with the wrong girl! Magic Winx! ENCHANTIX!!!

A small aura of flames surrounded Bloom. The small aura turnned into a fire dragon that surrounded Bloom's body. She was suddenly in her Enchantix outfit.

Bloom: BLOOM! FAIRY OF THE DRAGON FLAME!!!!

XANA was shocked when Bloom transformed into a Fary in fromt of him. She then released her flames on him, causing so much damage that he vaporised.

William: Whoa...

Bloom: You seem like you could use a hand

SCREEN TRANSITION - BLOOM

Back in Sector 5, Yumi tossed a fan, blowing up three Creepers. The Countdown marked 01min 47sec left. Aelita noticed the Labyrinth was starting to change.

Aelita: Hurry, up! We're running out of time!(lab)

Bloom: Is someone going to explain what's going on?

William: Well, it's complicated...

Ulrich: Bonjour? Hola? Gutte Morgen? Jeremy!

Bloom: Huh? Ulrich? (looks at the interface) Guys? What are you doing there?

Aelita: Bloom? Why are you in the lab?

Bloom: I saw that specter kipnaping you, so I went after it to see if I could save you! I never thought I'd find this!

William looked at the interface. He remembered Aelita telling him about the countdoun. He sat down, and placed the mic on his ear. Bloom looked at him.

Bloom: What's wrong?

William: I'm... not sure. It's somekind of Deja Vu feeling. Like... I can operate the Supercomputer. I don't know how... but if I trie...

William pressed enter. He looked into the Superscan. It was full of bugs. However, that's not the worst. There were three mantas in the core chamber.

William: Can you guys hear me? XANA's attacking the core of Lyoko!

Lyoko Gang: William?

Odd: Uh, what episode did we miss?

Yumi: What are you doing in the interface? And what happened to Jeremy?

Bloom: Jeremy's out cold! That specter thing came in, attacked and got Jeremy out cold!

William: I'm sorry, guys, but I couldn't protect Jeremy! But I'll try to help out from here! XANA bugged up the Superscan! But I think I can fix it!(Sector 5)

Ulrich: Hey, don't devirtualize(blocks some shots) someone by accident! (lab)

Aelita: Since when do you know how to work with the Supercomputer!

William: I don't know how, Aelita. It's like I just know how to do this?

Bloom: So this is not normal?

William: Not really. Let's see if I can fix the Superscan.

William looked into the bug XANA caused to the Superscaner. In order to fix it, he tried to reverse he process. He was successful, and detected not only one, but two Activated Towers.

William: Uh, I don't think this is normal. Guys, the Superscan picked up two Activated Tower in the Desert and in the Ice Sectors.(Sector 5)

Yumi: Two?!

William: Yeah, and the Desert Tower has lots of energy.

Yumi tossed another Fan at a Creeper, destroying it. Odd jkept jumping to the Key. He only had one more jump to do. A Creeper tried to shot at Aelita, but she blocked it.

Odd: William how muc time--(gets hit) GAH!

Odd nearly fell of. He managed to stay there, thanks to his claws. Ulrich ran up a wall, bounced on another, and slashed three Creepers, destroying them. William looked at the time.

William: Five seconds Odd! Four, three,(Sector 5) two, one--

Odd: ZERO!!! (presses the key)

By pressing the Mechanism, the time stopped, and a door opened. The Lyoko gang regrouped, and went to the open door. Bloom was still confused about what was going on.

Bloom: So, what exactly are you all doing here? What's going on?

William: Uh... Guys, to I tell her?

Aelita: Just fill her in on the basic stuff!

Bloom: Aelita, I have a few questions for you!(Sector 5) You knew your father had this thing here all along?!

Aelita: WHAT?!

SCREEN TRANSITION - AELITA

Bloom just asked Aelita if she knew that her father was the one making the lab. The Lyoko gang stopped in the middle of the sector.

Bloom: Aelita, don't hide it from me! I know that your father, Franz Hopper, or Waldo Shaffer, if you prefere, was the one who created this

Aelita: How can you know that? The archives are all hidden in the Supercomputer!

Bloom: There are some files on Franz Hopper hidden in Kadic. And I've been actually trying to investigate Project Carthage for two days now. (Sector 5)

Aelita: What? But why are you doing that?

Bloom: It's a bit of a long story. You guys are not the only ones who are hidding a few secrets.(lab) I have a few to share with you.

Aelita: A few secrets?

Bloom: If I tell you this, will you let me into what's going on?

Aelita looked at the rest of the gang. The three of them knew there was something else going on. Thet all nodded. Bloom staied quiet wating for the awnser.

Aelita: Alright. Spill the beans.

William: I think I know one of the secrets already, guys. Because she literaly vaporized the Specter.

Odd: What? How did she do that?!

Bloom: How do I tell this without either making you frick out, or you start making fun of me? I'm a magical fairy from another Dimension.

Lyoko Gang: ... WHAT?! (Sector 5)

Odd: Is this even a thing?!

Ulrich: How come you're from another dimension? Is that even possible?!

William: I just witnessed it with my own eyes! (lab) She transformed into a fairy, and unleashed some very powerfull flames at the Specter!

Bloom: I was back in Magix, the place where I came from. I went with my old team, the Winx to fight a monster that could threaten the univerce. Its name was Tritanus.

Aelita: So you were fighitn it, and when you won, you came to Earth?

Bloom: Not exactly... The truth is... I fake my death in front of my friends and family to escape back to Earth.

William: You faked your death?

Bloom: There was a lot of pressure on me! And my friends couldn't help me! I did the onlything that I thought it could take all that pressure away. I guess I didn't think of the concequences.

Aelita: You sound more like a normal earthling than a being from another dimension. Did you grow up here or what?!

Bloom: Yes. My birth prents sent me here to protect me from a group of wicked witches that destroyed my birth place. (Sector 5) This was my home for 16 years. So I returned here.

Aelita: A new begining...

Bloom: Exactly... Ok. I told you everything. Now it's your turn. (lab) I know some stuff, since I've been investigating, but there's much more into it.

Aelita: ... Very well. So, I might as well tell you. We call ourselves he Lyoko Warriors.(Sector 5) And our mission is to fight XANA, in order to protect the Real World.(lab)

Bloom: XANA, a Multi-Agent Program that your father created.(Sector 5)

Aelita: It began as a military project. However, somehow, gained a mound of its own, and became a super dangerous virus.(lab) Once he activates a Tower here on Lyoko, something happens on Earth.

Bloom: And the Specter was generated by XANA, right?

William: Correct. There are two Activated Towers. And this isn't normal at all.(Sector 5)

Aelita: Usually XANA's able to activate only one Tower at once!

Yumi: And there's the aditional detail of him managing to survive the Multi-Agent System that Jeremy created to destroy him!

William: I think there's another problem! The core is still under attack!(lab) The first shield layer is at 74%, but there are three Mantas in the Chamber!

Ulrich: Got it! Let's get going!

Bloom: Why not get out of there, and deactivate the Towers?

William: Only Aelita can Deactivate the Towers. She's the only one that holds the Keys to Lyoko. And if she's devirtualized, it'll take 12 hours for her to return.

Bloom: So she literaly cannot lose life points here, right?

William: Correct. And there's another point. If XANA destroyes the core of Lyoko, Lyoko disapears forever, and without it, we can't fight XANA. (aleart)

Bloom: Huh?

William: Oh no. We might have a huge problem!

Next time on Code Lyoko, the Lyoko Warriors find themselves trapped in the labytinth. XANA's much more dangerous than before. They'll have to disable the Tower, and protect the core at the same time. And to do that, they must trust William once again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 220 20
I get myself into the crazy virtual world of Code Lyoko. I always would imagine I was in Code Lyoko when I was a kid and now I can write my own story...
1.5K 91 45
Tells the following story about what happened after Season 3 ( X.A.N.A 's defeat )...Hope you guys enjoyed it :) .( and I'm a sucker for time travel...
670 17 11
In the not too distant future, XANA has turned the Earth into an apocalyptic landscape. In the face of total annihilation, one of the last survivors...
2.7K 21 17
It is done. Jeremie and the Lyoko Warriors have finally destroyed XANA and shut down the supercomputer. It is time for healing, and for helping their...