60s Delicate Beauty Island Fa...

By CNovel_Reader

60 Delicate Beauty Island Farming Author: Mu Xiayi Category: Rebirth through time travel Bie Zhizhi transmigr... More

Introduction
Chapter 1-10
Chapter 11-20
Chapter 21-30
Chapter 31-35
Chapter 36-40
Chapter 41-45
Chapter 46-50
Chapter 51-60
Chapter 61-70
Chapter 71-80
Chapter 81-90
Chapter 91-100
Chapter 101-110
Chapter 111-120
Chapter 121-130
Chapter 131-140
Chapter 141-150
Chapter 151-160
Chapter 161-170
Chapter 171-180
Chapter 181-190
Chapter 201-210
Chapter 211-220
Chapter 221-230
Chapter 231-240
Chapter 241-250
Chapter 251-260
Chapter 261-270
Chapter 271-280
Chapter 281-290
Chapter 291-300
Chapter 301-310
Chapter 311-320
Chapter 321-330
Chapter 331-340
Chapter 341-350
Chapter 351-360
Chapter 361-370
Chapter 371-380
Chapter 381-400
Chapter 401-420
Chapter 421-440
Chapter 441-460
Chapter 461-480
Chapter 481-500
Chapter 501-520
Chapter 521-540
Chapter 541-560
Chapter 561-581

Chapter 191-200

483 8 0
By CNovel_Reader

Chapter 191

Zhizhi and Fu Mingyu used all their strength to paddle, and quickly headed towards Seagull Island.

Slowly, the gloomy wind turned into a knife wind of rain. The rain was not strong, but it was blown on people's faces...

it really hurt!

Against the wind, the two rowed to death with all their strength, and finally arrived at Seagull Island.

There were several people wearing raincoats standing on the pier, one of them was Li Shu, he stretched out his hand, and helped Zhizhi get up from the boat. The others immediately worked together to pull up the boat, dragged the boat ashore, turned it upside down, and tied it to a stake with ropes... Zhizhi saw that there were

already a dozen boats turned upside down on the shore, and this was almost Seagull Island. all ships.

Presumably everyone has already returned?

The wind whizzed, piercing and sharp.

Zhizhi asked Li Shu loudly, "Have everyone come back?"

Li Shu also answered her loudly, "Hehe and Shuhua are still missing...we wait for them here, you and Mingyu go back first!"

Zhizhi nodded , ran up the mountain with Fu Mingyu.

Fortunately, she was facing the wind when going up the mountain, and the strong wind pushed her forward like crazy, which saves more effort than usual when going up the mountain.

As soon as the two of them reached the Educated Youth Station, Gao Tiantian stood at the entrance of the cafeteria and shouted: "Zhizhi! Mingyu...you two hurry back to the dormitory, take down your bedding, we must stay in the cafeteria together! By the way, you have to close and lock all the doors and windows of the dormitory... Remember that the weather has cooled down, so you need to bring more clothes..."

Fu Mingyu turned around and went to the boys' dormitory building.

Zhizhi also hurried to the girls' dormitory building, packed up the bedding and clothes, took candles, matches, flashlights, and the two people she was usually looking at, hurriedly packed a bag, and then closed the front and back doors, The windows were all closed and locked, and then hurriedly went downstairs with the bedding, and ran to the cafeteria.

The spacious canteen of more than 300 square meters is now overcrowded and crowded.

Yu dew walked Zhizhi into the cafeteria, explaining as he walked: "Zhizhi, it was the platoon leader Li who asked us to stay here with the soldiers. He said that it was the first time for everyone to experience a typhoon. Know what the impact will be. So it's best for everyone to stay together and not be alone..."

Zhi Zhi nodded.

Yu Lu said again: "Our educated youth station is allotted this piece of land, and their soldiers live at the gate... Now, Shuhua and Yao Shu live outside, and we young girls live inside..." Zhi

Zhi I saw that the territory belonging to the female educated youths was covered by several bamboo rattan frames, and a door was left. But there was a curtain over the door.

Still relatively private.

--These bamboo rattan racks were originally placed in the reading room, and they were used to put textbooks and notebooks for everyone.

Zhi Zhi opened the curtain and went in.

There is not much space inside, but it is more than enough to put down six girls' bedding.

Now there are only two vacancies left in the corner.

Needless to say, one belongs to her and the other belongs to Hong Hehe.

Zhizhi spread out the bedding and tidied things up.

Yu Lu continued to explain: "Platoon Leader Li asked us to prepare rations and firewood for three days... Originally, Uncle Yao said that the typhoon could not last that long, but we think... it is not a bad thing to prepare a little more. So it is still ready. But the problem is, the food and firewood are ready, and the fresh water is..."

Zhi Zhi understood immediately.

--As early as when the educated youths were doing infrastructure construction, the introduction of fresh water was the top priority, so aqueducts were built early in the morning, and there was fresh water in the cafeteria. But the problem is that the canals built by the educated youths were open-air without a cover. If the typhoon blows down the trees and it is right across the water channel; or the fallen leaves block the water channel...

then the fresh water will be cut off.

Zhizhi immediately said: "Let everyone take out all the wooden barrels and their own pots, and fill up the fresh water first! And then... let them serve as soldiers to take out the pots and barrels they filled with water down the mountain, Take everything that can be brought up!"

The cafeteria is a transparent room without partitions.

What Zhi Zhi said, the soldiers in the cafeteria also heard, and they immediately said: "Okay! Before the rain is too heavy, let's go down the mountain and bring more buckets and basins up." Immediately, they

said ran out.

Zhi Zhi's clothes were already soaked, she asked Yu Lu to guard by the curtain, while she quickly changed her clothes.

At this time, she heard Gao Tiantian yelling at the door, "Hehe! Shuhua! You..."

The content of the shout was the same as Gao Tiantian's previous call when Zhi Zhi and Fu Mingyu went upstairs to get the clothes.

When Zhizhi heard that Hehe and Shuhua had returned, she breathed a sigh of relief, and then hurriedly shouted: "Tiantian, let Hehe open the door of our room and go in, and take down all the pots... Remember to close the door That's all right."

Gao Tiantian nodded and yelled loudly.

After a while, Hong Hehe, who was wet from head to toe, rushed into the cafeteria holding the bedding and washbasin in a panic.

Yu Lu ran over to meet her, and took Hong Hehe to the "dormitory" of the girls' group... Zhi Zhi asked Hong Hehe, "Why are

you returning now?"

What a shame! Shuhua and I were paddling with sculls, but...we were blown sideways by the typhoon! My God, can you feel it? It was us who desperately wanted to go east, but the typhoon blew us west! At that time, I wondered if the two of us were finished... Later, the wind subsided a little, and I, I really tried my best to breastfeed... Oh my two arms, now I have no strength at all. It's so sour!"

When everyone heard this, they were also frightened.

Uncle Liu heard it outside and corrected him: "This is not a typhoon yet! The typhoon hasn't arrived yet..."

The educated youths and soldiers who knew nothing about typhoons were startled by Qiqi!

--With such a strong wind, isn't it a typhoon?

Uncle Liu explained again, "You know the battles in the drama, right? The general led an army of 100,000 people to take the enemy's city, and first sent three or five small soldiers to the enemy's city to find out the enemy's situation... Now this will My son's wind is three or five small soldiers sent by an army of 100,000! When the real typhoon comes, you will know what's going on!" Everyone gasped

.

At this time, the last batch of soldiers hurried in carrying stacked tin buckets, wooden buckets, tin basins, enamel basins and so on, panting.

Everyone lined up all the utensils that could hold water, and started to draw water from the sink behind the stove. Bucket by bucket, basin by basin, as long as the mountain spring water can fill the cement pool, it will all be collected in the bucket and basin.

Everyone agrees on the principle of water use: first, to ensure drinking water first, second, to save water as much as possible when cooking, and third, personal hygiene such as washing hands, only give each person a small spoonful of water to wash hands before three meals.

Of course, if the diversion channel is not blocked by branches or fallen leaves, the above is not limited.

It was also the first time for Li Shu to experience a typhoon, so he didn't know what to do, so he kept asking a few veterans, and checked the doors and windows with them. A few people murmured and found a few loopholes, and brought some thatch to plug the cracks in the doors and windows.

During this period, the cooking class started cooking.

The educated youths didn't have to cook, so they got together and chatted together-

"Why did this typhoon come so fast?"

"Isn't it a typhoon now? Didn't you hear what Uncle Liu said, the real typhoon hasn't arrived yet! "

My God, when a real typhoon comes, won't it blow people into the sky?"

"Will something happen to our vegetable garden, private plot and greenhouse?"

"I am also worried about this. We have been here for a whole year, and finally realized the freedom of rice... How well the crops in our private plot are growing now! What if it is destroyed by a typhoon? Then go back overnight It's time before liberation!"

Tao Rongye glanced at Zhizhi, and said, "We have few people, and we have made preparations several days in advance... I believe no matter what, at least we still have food in the warehouse, so we won't be able to return overnight Before liberation. I am more worried about the other production teams... especially Wei Daye... This person, I think he is very stupid! If we tell him that a typhoon is coming, you have to take precautions. Well, he feels that we are directing him and ordering him, and then he will turn against us..."

Everyone looked at Zhizhi.

--The first team was contacted by Zhizhi.

Li Shu also looked at Zhi Zhi.

What he was more worried about was whether Zhizhi had been wronged by Wei Daye.

Zhizhi sighed, "I already guessed that Wei Daye would definitely not listen to me... So I also entrusted Commander Sun of the coastal defense force, Director Wang of our town's Educated Youth Office, and Mayor Zhang... to invite them Then visit all the production teams in Nanling Town one by one. Wei Daye doesn't want to listen to me. He must listen to the words of the mayor Zhang, right? He may not listen to the words of the battalion commander Sun and director Wang, but so many people come to follow He said, he should be nervous too."

As soon as the words came out, everyone still understood--Wei Daye really embarrassed Zhizhi.

Maybe he also said a lot of things to mock Zhi Zhi!

Everyone was a little angry.

When the cooking team said that the food was ready...

the wind suddenly stopped outside the window and the rain stopped.

The cold weather turned humid and hot again.

It's even...

It's almost seven o'clock in the evening, and it was still dark and cloudy just now, making it seem like it was late at night, but the sun actually showed its face again from the clouds, hanging obliquely on the horizon, reflecting the earth in every detail.

Everything was calm and the sky was filled with brilliant red and purple clouds.

Everyone took their own bowls, lined up to get food, and then stood in the open space outside the cafeteria with their bowls in their hands, admiring the colorful clouds while eating.

Uncle Yao, Uncle Luo and the others are surrounded by many people.

Everyone is asking them:

"Uncle, will this typhoon come again?" "Uncle, it was actually raining just now,

right?"

Omen!"

"Did we make a false alarm?"

"Then our vegetables and crops are all covered with thatch...would they be suffocated?"

"Uncle, was the typhoon like this before? It won't come for a while. A while?"

Uncle Yao and Uncle Luo were also a little unsure, and replied hesitantly,

"Oh, it's never been like this before!"

"We don't understand this time either."

"If the head is still here...she must know what to do Do it." "Hey, I think it's better to be careful!"

--As everyone knows, the veterans' unintentional sentence "If the big boss is still there" made Fu Mingyu's eyes red again. He sat at the side dejectedly, thinking: I don't know where she went, but since she likes the sea so much, she probably hid on some small island. Then it's still... please God don't blow the typhoon! Don't let Tang Niang have anything to do...

On the other side, the soldiers ran to ask Li Shu if he wanted to go back to the barracks down the mountain.

Li Shu said sonorously: "Tonight, according to the original plan, everyone will lay the floor here! The sentry queue is the same as usual! But they will stand guard nearby!" The

soldiers had confidence in their hearts.

The educated youths also felt a little more at ease.

Since there was nothing else to do, Zhi Zhi took the educated youths to the study room to read and study.

Li Shu took advantage of the time when the educated youths were studying, and asked his soldiers to take turns taking a bath in the bathroom first... At

10:30 in the evening, the educated youths went to take a bath and came back, and they also walked into the cafeteria.

At this time, it was still calm outside.

Hong Hehe asked Zhizhi in a small voice: "Zhizhi, shall we... go back upstairs to sleep?"

Zhizhi said, "We'll stay here for the night, if we're fine tomorrow...then we'll go Move back to live."

Hong Hehe nodded.

At eleven o'clock in the evening, everyone blows out the candles and sleeps with blankets on the floor.

Zhi Zhi ran all the way in the afternoon, was so tired that she fell asleep not long after lying down.

For some reason, when she fell into a dreamland, she felt that the more she slept, the colder she felt...

Zhi Zhi thought that this might be the reason for the bed being laid on the floor. So she wrapped the quilt tightly, curled up into a ball and continued to sleep.

However--

intermittent sobs like a woman's cry sounded clearly and shrillly.

Zhi Zhi was frightened... and sat up straight while hugging the quilt.

Except for Hong Hehe, the female educated youths had already been awakened, and everyone hugged the quilt and panted heavily.

Outside, the soldiers and educated youths were also awakened by the movement, and they all lowered their voices and asked,

"What's going

on?" "It seems like a woman is crying?"

"It's a bit like a cat meowing|Chun's voice... ..."

"Yes, is it... haunted?"

"Are you afraid of ghosts? Afraid of a ball? There are so many men here, and they are afraid of ghosts!"

"It's not a woman crying, it's, it's the wind, right?"

In the darkness, the deep voice of the veteran Uncle Yao came:

"The typhoon is coming."

Chapter 192

Typhoon is coming.

Li Shu hurriedly called a few guards who were still standing guard outside despite the wind and rain, into the house.

Several guards were drenched, their faces were pale, and they couldn't even utter a complete sentence... The

cooking squad leader opened the rear window of the cafeteria, lit a fire and boiled water, asked the guards to scrub their bodies with hot water, and put on dry clothes again. Clothes, they returned to their souls.

The cooking squad leader simply boiled two large pots of boiling water, and everyone had a glass of water.

Zhi Zhi also got a cup of boiled water.

She wrapped the enamel cup with a pillow towel, and the heat that radiated through the thick pillow towel also relieved the cold on her body.

After boiling the water, the cooking squad leader extinguished the stove and closed the windows.

--When the rear window was opened just now, there was convection in the air, and everyone could not hear the sharp sound of the wind whistling through the gap between the front window and the front door.

Now as soon as the rear window is closed, at that time, the sound of the wind resounded clearly again, like the miserable cry of a woman crying, and sometimes like a madman laughing wildly.

"Woo...ahh!"

The female educated youths were scared and screamed in unison!

Zhizhi was also terribly frightened, put the cup aside, and quickly got into Hong Hehe's bed next door!

Hong Hehe was also scared to death, hugged Zhizhi and burst into tears, "...Mom, I'm scared!"

Gao Tiantian was also scared to cry.

When the female educated youths cried, the sound of the wind became more terrifying and miserable.

Li Shu's gentle and powerful voice sounded: "Comrades! Please be quiet... In fact, everyone knows that this kind of sound... is the sound of the wind, right? So please calm down and don't make any noise. Wait until we find the gap between the doors and windows. Just come out and block it with straw..."

The female educated youths fell silent.

Li Shu led the soldiers to light a few candles, using the direction of the candle flames to find a few big gaps, and plugged them one by one with straw.

Finally-

the terrifying and sharp howling wind disappeared.

But louder voices sounded one after another.

--Before entering the cafeteria, the guards put up a few temporary bamboo sheds made by the soldiers yesterday at the entrance of the cafeteria to prevent the strong wind from blowing directly on the glass windows of the cafeteria.

It would be bad if the glass was blown.

Then, everyone hiding in the cafeteria heard sounds like "poof", "rustling", and "bang bang bang" that were completely out of rhythm, which should be the sound of sand and stones being rolled up by the hurricane and hitting the straw shed.

Everyone also heard the sound of "boom", "crash"...the sound of breaking glass one after another.

It is estimated that the glass windows of the bachelor dormitory on the second floor were smashed by the strong wind directly mixed with sand and gravel.

Hong Hehe was still in shock, patted his chest and said, "Zhizhi, fortunately you and Lieutenant Li have gathered us here... If we sleep in the dormitory right now, we will definitely be scared to death!"

Gao Tiantian also said : "Yes, even if you go downstairs now... there are only a few steps, I'm afraid there is no way to get down. Think about it, the wind can even break the glass!" Fang Lijuan corrected, "It should

be the sand blown by the typhoon. The stone smashed the glass."

Yu Lu said: "That would be even more terrifying! Think about it, what if we went to sleep upstairs yesterday, and now the glass window was broken, and we wanted to go downstairs to hide for a while. Hide... as soon as I went out, the typhoon blew over the rocks..."

Yu Lu's explanation frightened everyone in the cafeteria.

Everyone couldn't help being extremely grateful for Li Shu and Zhi Zhi's decision at that time.

The soldiers outside also began to whisper-

"We don't know what's going on in our camp."

"Such a strong wind can move sand and rocks, and it can also lift huge waves... I suspect that our camp may have been submerged." "Ah,

this..."

"Then we can't build a camp on a high place. Is the camp?"

"But we have to guard the pier!"

"Actually, the camp has been emptied, the glass is probably broken, and the house is soaked in water... What I'm worried about is our supplies!" "The supplies should be fine

, Haven't they all been transferred to the Mid-Levels warehouse? The warehouse is made of cement and masonry, and there are no windows, so it should be fine..." The

educated youths are also discussing-

"In our upstairs room, all the glass is broken Right? Maybe the front and rear windows are all broken..."

"Hey, my heart hurts, glass is very expensive! Without this glass, the lighting effect of the window with bamboo mesh sandwiched with paper is not good, so just wrap the window Mosquitoes are attracted by opening it open..."

"We have no experience this time, so we will understand next time. Next time we will also make some thatched sheds to cover the doors and windows." "

I am so worried about our vegetable garden, private plot and greenhouses now. "

"Yeah, I don't want all the hard work in the first half of the year to be in vain..."

Zhizhi stayed in the girls' dormitory separated by bamboo rattan trellises, Li Shu was outside, although both of them stayed in the cafeteria, no one watched. No one.

But at this moment, both Zhi Zhi and Li Shu were keenly aware of the depressed mood of their companions.

The two of them said at the same time -

"Comrades..."

"Comrades!" As

soon as the two opened their mouths, they found that the other had also opened their mouths.

Therefore, the two remained silent at the same time, allowing the other to speak first.

Then the two of them realized that the other side didn't speak anymore?

Zhi Zhi and Li Shu said at the same time again:

"It's so boring to just stay like this..."

"There's nothing to do now anyway..."

Zhi Zhi:? ? ?

Li Shu:? ? ?

The two were silent again.

The scene of more than fifty people was silent.

Zhizhi waited for a while, and found that Li Shu hadn't spoken?

She said: "So let's...

let's sing a song!" As everyone knows, Li Shu just said: "So let's sing a song!"

The audience was quiet for a while, and someone suddenly said, " You two are a match made in heaven!"

Everyone burst into laughter.

Zhizhi couldn't see Li Shu's expression, she only knew that her face was burning hot, so she hid her head behind Hong Hehe.

The girls all laughed lowly.

Next, everyone sat in the dark cafeteria and started fighting songs.

There were many soldiers, and the military songs they yelled were magnificent, but they seemed to be born with tone deafness and couldn't hear the obvious tune.

The educated youths have participated in art performances in the town and won awards! Sing a folk song to the party, which amazed the soldiers in the audience!

Not to be outdone, Uncle Yao and the others sang a boat song...they

really have their own styles!

Everyone was clapping desperately for each other, but they also wanted to overwhelm each other... So this fighting song lasted from two o'clock in the morning to seven o'clock in the morning, thanks to the fact that the cooking squad leader boiled water for everyone After sharing a cup, everyone can still drink saliva to moisten their throats.

Otherwise, I'm afraid my throat will be hoarse.

It's summer now, and usually, it's dawn at 5:30 in the morning, and you can still see the afterglow of the setting sun falling into the sea at around 8:00 in the evening.

But today's typhoon weather, it's already past 7 o'clock in the morning, and it's still like when the sun just came out at 5 o'clock... It's dark and half-bright.

People have three urgencies.

But at this time, the typhoon's offensive has not weakened in the slightest.

The cafeteria has only one door.

But such a big house has front and rear windows.

The typhoon only blows in the direction of one front door...

that is to say, everyone can climb the rear window and run to the toilet through the rear window.

Then there is a problem.

--The doors of the men's and women's toilets at both ends of the public toilets are still within the attack range of the typhoon.

Li Shu and Uncle Yao stood at the back window and observed for a long time, and discussed together for a long time... Finally, they decided to send someone to the toilet door to check the situation.

Li Shu called the roll call, called a few strong soldiers, asked them to tie long ropes around their waists, and asked them to hold long bamboo poles in their hands, and asked them to be divided into two groups, one group went to the men's room, and the other group Go to the women's restroom to check the situation.

The soldiers were ready, and quickly flipped out the rear window, and the two groups rushed to the toilet respectively.

Sure enough-

due to the obstruction of the cafeteria, the toilet is actually not attacked by the typhoon, but because of the angle, the toilet door is within the range of the typhoon... The

soldiers directly placed the long bamboo poles across the toilet door. The blow of the hurricane does not hit the ground!

However, the soldiers entered the toilet with a long straw rope, and after a while, they came out with the rope again-it turned out that they tied one end of the straw rope to the hollow brick in the toilet.

In this way, as long as people grab the straw rope and rush into the toilet, they should not be blown away by the typhoon.

The soldiers came back and told everyone about the situation outside--

"The wind at the door of the toilet is very strong! There is nothing wrong in the toilet, and the hollowed-out bricks let the wind go right through!"

"Don't leave the bunker in the cafeteria! I weigh 160 jins, and the wind can push me away..." "

Be careful when you enter the toilet, and hold on, or you will be pushed into the toilet by the typhoon on the wall!"

"Remember not to leave the straw rope, hold one hand tightly and move the other hand alternately... The typhoon is strong and weak at times, especially at the moment of entering the toilet, in case If the typhoon intensifies, it will be miserable!"

Li Shu gathered the suggestions of the soldiers in the front row, repeated them several times in a slow and loud voice, and made sure that everyone heard clearly, and then arranged for everyone to line up and take turns to go to the toilet.

Zhi Zhi was also supported by Li Shu and went out the back window, and together with the little sisters, they walked out step by step while holding onto the straw rope with both hands.

Sure enough, just like what the soldiers said, the moment I just opened the back window, I felt calm, but in fact, I felt a cyclone after walking a few steps...

The closer to the toilet door, the stronger the wind.

The wind was not resistance, but like a pair of invisible hands, pushing her forward desperately.

She had to hold on tightly to the straw rope to stabilize her body, so as not to be blown into the toilet by the wind.

But as soon as he entered the toilet, the gust of wind disappeared without a trace.

The girls all heaved a sigh of relief, and speeded up to solve the problem. Then, clutching the rope tightly again, they lined up to leave.

Leaving the toilet is the most difficult, because it is against the wind. A huge force was preventing them from moving forward, and the strong wind didn't even let them open their eyes, nor let them breathe!

The girls stood at the door of the toilet, unable to move any further!

Zhizhi even felt that she was about to suffocate.

At a critical moment, she saw Li Shu anxiously yelling something at her...but the strong wind was whistling in her ears, and she couldn't hear anything!

At this time, she saw Li Shu who was standing by the rear window of the cafeteria suddenly turned his back to her?

Then he turned back and yelled at her?

Zhi Zhi only felt a flash of inspiration in her mind!

She understood, grasped the straw rope firmly with both hands, and turned around slowly. As soon as I turned around, the first thing to solve was the breathing problem.

Zhizhi panted heavily.

She is first.

When she turned around like this, the other girls followed her example and turned around one by one...

Now, people can breathe, and their eyes can be opened, and they don't feel so flustered, so they start to fight Holding on to the straw rope with all his strength, he walked backward step by step towards the cafeteria.

Insisting on a few more steps, they walked into the wind-blocking range of the canteen, the bunker, and the strong wind stopped blowing. The girls breathed a sigh of relief, turned around, grabbed the straw rope and continued running towards the canteen.

When they ran to the back window of the cafeteria, Zhi Zhi was too petite to climb up, Hong Hehe supported her by the waist, and directly carried her up... Li Shu

responded inside, and carried Zhi Zhi off the window sill.

He was terrified.

Especially, when he saw the slender Zhi Zhi standing at the door of the toilet, the gust of wind shook her body from side to side... Her expression was terrified, her face was pale and blue, and he realized that she might not be able to breathe , lack of oxygen...

He desperately yelled at her to turn around and back away, but she didn't hear it, so he had to show her the movement of turning around.

Fortunately she understood.

She was safe now, and now he hugged her tightly... He was not so panicked.

However, Li Shu was still a little dissatisfied.

"You are too thin!" Li Shu complained, "Even a gust of wind can blow you away! You should eat more in the future." Zhi Zhi blushed a little,

she broke free from his embrace, and said, "Li Shu, Our girls have all gone to the toilet. There are so many of you, don't separate the men's and women's toilets, you can go to the toilets on both sides! Special treatment in special cases!"

Li Shu nodded, and arranged for the soldiers to be divided into two groups, so that both toilets could enter...

The girls returned to their territory, and everyone was still in shock.

Unexpectedly, even going to the toilet in typhoon weather is such a terrible thing.

In addition to going out for a trip, although the distance is only about ten meters, everyone's clothes are all soaked!

So while chatting about the shocking scene just now, everyone quickly changed into dry clothes.

The cooking class made breakfast, white porridge topped with fried pickles.

After experiencing the extreme weather such as a typhoon, everyone feels how lucky it is to be able to sit in the house in dry clothes without being exposed to wind and rain, and to eat warm food. !

Chapter 193

This typhoon lasted for four days.

From 2:00 a.m. on the first day to 12:00 a.m. on the third day, the storm never stopped.

On the fourth day, the wind died down, but the rain continued.

On the fifth day, the heavy rain turned to light rain...

The educated youths and soldiers on Seagull Island were trapped in the cafeteria for 5 days and 4 nights.

In the early stage, there was nothing to worry about, but in the later stage, there was not enough food - because Uncle Yao and the others said that typhoons in the past could last up to one and a half days, so Li Shu asked the soldiers to prepare rations for three days.

Unexpectedly, this typhoon is almost endless.

In the next two days, the cooking class began to reduce food. Even so, on the last day, each person could only get a bowl of porridge and half a steamed bun.

Fortunately, on the fifth day, although the torrential rain kept falling, the strong wind stopped. Only then did Li Shu send someone to the warehouse to check the situation, and at the same time brought a bag of rice over.

When the soldiers came back from carrying the rice, they told everyone that they stood in the warehouse halfway up the mountain and looked down. The barracks looked fine, but the iron gate looked deformed. And of the 15 boats that were upside down at the pier, only 12 were left, and 3 were missing. There are a lot of wood chips nearby, probably torn to pieces by the huge waves rolled up by the typhoon.

After hearing this, everyone was very worried.

Li Shu and Zhizhi don't let everyone go out.

After all, this typhoon is very, very cunning. When it came, it pretended to be rainstorm several times... Who knows if it will kill the carbine again?

So on the fifth day, everyone continued to observe.

In the early morning of the sixth day, the clouds cleared and the fog cleared, the sun was shining brightly, the birds chirped as usual, and the frogs in the field also croaked and sang non-stop...

Everyone was relieved.

Li Shu originally planned to let the soldiers move all their bedding down...

Zhizhi stopped him, "We will lend you this canteen first, so don't rush to pack up your things, go down and check the situation in the camp first, if it is flooded, you have to clean it up now. When will you pack it up?" Why don't you move?"

Li Shu thought about it and found it reasonable, so he asked: "Then...don't you use the cafeteria?" "

Then let's wait a day or two for your meal!" Zhizhi said, "You And don't worry that we have no place to live, even if the upstairs dormitory can't live temporarily, there are still two rooms on the first floor next to it, it's okay for everyone to squeeze together temporarily." Li Shu nodded and said solemnly: "

Zhi Zhi, I really want to thank you this time! It was supposed to be the people's soldiers who took care of the people, but in the end... we got your credit."

Zhizhi smiled and said: "Since you are soldiers of the people, it's okay to be taken care of by the people. What's more, with you here this time, we can be safe, otherwise, the typhoon will kill us all when we go to the bathroom. Blow away! Oh, by the way, we have been eating your meals for several days, why don't you say this?"

Hong Hehe squeezed over, "Hey, who are you two with whom! Thank you here Go!"

Bie Li and the two felt a little embarrassed.

Hong Hehe pulled Zhizhi away, "Zhizhi, let's go upstairs and have a look."

Zhizhi ignored Li Shu, but called Shouhou, "Little monkey! Go to the next door and take a look." ...Tell Xu Yongjun about the situation on our side! Also ask them about the situation over there!"

The thin monkey responded.

Fu Mingyu said: "I'll go with Little Monkey. If he goes alone, he won't even be able to get off the boat." Skinny Monkey and Fu Mingyu left.

Zhizhi and the girls went to the girls' dormitory building.

In the corridor, the half of the ground near the handrail is clean, while the half of the ground near the wall and the door is full of yellow sand, the big one is the size of a thumb, and the small one is the fine sand near the ordinary coast.

Without exception, the windows of the 8 single dormitories have all been smashed!

But the door was still intact.

Open the door and go in to check, everyone's room is a mess, the glass is broken all over the place, even the heavy desks and desks have been moved, the coat rack fell directly on the ground, and some were broken... The bits and pieces that had been placed on the desk were also scattered all over the place, and the room was full of water.

Zhizhi and her friends cleaned up for an hour or two before finishing the room.

At this time, Fu Mingyu and Shouhou also came back from Justice Island next door.

They told Zhi Zhi and other educated youths, "It's okay for the uncles and grandpas to stay in the cave. Their supplies were originally stored in the cave, but even if they were stuck in the cave for five days, Xu Yongjun gave them every day." Cooking white rice and steaming salted fish... They don't have much food in the first place, but now they have eaten up all the food in storage." "

Half of the people went fishing when we passed by, and most of the others went to see them. The vegetable garden and the experimental fields just planted...everyone is fine and tidy."

Zhi Zhi felt relieved after hearing this.

--As long as people are okay.

So, she hurried to check the situation on Seagull Island.

Just after three days and three nights of typhoons, another day and night of heavy rain, and a day and night of light rain... The

whole Seagull Island seems to have been soaked in water, and the soil is extremely soft.

Stepping on it with one foot, half of the foot with the shoe and sock directly sank into the soil three-thirds deep, making it extremely difficult to walk.

Long Qiang taught everyone to tie long wooden branches on the soles of their feet to prevent them from stepping directly into the mud, but this would take more time to walk.

Zhi Zhi went to see the vegetable garden first.

There are already educated youths busy in the vegetable garden.

They hurriedly untied the straw ropes and uncovered the thatch covering the vegetable field, revealing the dying vegetable seedlings. Root vegetables such as radishes and potatoes are not affected at all; vegetables that grow close to the ground such as Chinese cabbage, green vegetables, and mustard greens are not affected much; but vegetables that grow on shrub branches such as peppers, eggplants, and tomatoes are... ...poured a large piece!

Vine vegetables, such as pumpkins and wax gourds, which grow close to the ground, are no problem, but vegetables such as bitter gourd and beans, which rely on cutting bamboo poles to climb vertically, will lose more than half.

Li Aiguo and Chen Yuejin are saving the crops in the vegetable garden.

Zhi Zhi went to check on the poultry again.

Seagull Island raised more than 500 chickens, more than 100 ducks, more than 100 hares, two big pigs, ten half-sized pigs and four little pigs... Before the typhoon came, the educated youth gave chickens, ducks and

rabbits The pigs arranged meals for two full days.

At this moment...

the chicken coop suffered the heaviest loss. Hundreds of chickens may have panicked and pecked at each other with sharp beaks. About thirty or forty chickens died, and at the same time, nearly fifty chickens died of starvation. chick.

The duck pen was safe and sound, but the ducks were starved, and when they saw someone approaching the circle, they would spread their wings and pounce on them, quacking for food... The

hare pen, it was a bit funny to say.

The typhoon knocked down the hare pen, exposing a hole. But the educated youths counted it. The 126 hares before the typhoon have now become 132...the hares are not missing, but there are a few more. It is estimated that after the rabbit pen collapsed, the hares outside were trying to survive. He took the initiative to run in...

As for the pigsty, the 2 big pigs were fine, the 4 small pigs were fine, and 2 of the 10 seven-month-old half-sized pigs were starved to death.

As soon as Zhi Zhi got close to the pigsty, the two big pigs took the lead and howled terribly, and the other pigs followed suit, as if to say: I'm starving to death! Give me something to eat!

The two uncles and grandpas responsible for raising poultry picked up pumpkins and wax gourds that had been crushed by the typhoon and suffocated from the vegetable garden. The little pigs rushed up and ate frantically...

The uncles and grandpas told Zhizhi, "Don't worry, they have already cooked pig food, and they will have to eat soon. Those dead chickens are still edible. Wait a minute and we will deal with the chickens. In the next two days I'm going to eat it, otherwise, it will be bad if you don't eat it in such a hot day."

Zhi Zhi nodded, and then went to look at the private plot.

Most of the educated youth and uncles and grandpas are busy here.

Because what is grown here is everyone's rations for the whole year next year!

Zhi Zhi observed the situation side by side.

It is impossible to say that there is no influence at all.

Generally speaking, the situation of rice and wheat is slightly better, but those near the edge of the field are more damaged, and those near the middle of the field are generally preserved.

This loss is about 20%.

The corn field suffered heavy losses, and half of the young stalks that had just grown to a height of more than one meter fell down...

Zhizhi couldn't be more distressed!

She squatted in the cornfield, picked up a green corn stalk that had been broken in the mud, looked at it for a while, and she burst into tears.

--When these crops were planted, how seriously did everyone raise the seedlings, dig the soil, and plant them... They looked forward to a bumper harvest in the coming year, and the poultry had rations, which indirectly improved the lives of the educated youths.

In the end...

other educated youths came to comfort Zhizhi,

"It's okay, Zhizhi, let's replant some more..." "

We don't want to waste these fallen corn stalks, we will put them away when the weather is good Cut it into pieces and put it away, and cook it into pig food in the future, it can also be fed to pigs..." "

Yeah Zhizhi, don't be sad, we will have experience next time, let's grow a little more!" "

I see , or do we wait for the typhoon to pass before planting? Just like what we did last year?"

"Then what if the typhoon doesn't come all the time? We won't plant the land?"

"Yes, maybe it's because there were too few typhoons last year, so we gathered our energy to come together this year..."

This time It was Zhi Zhi's turn to comfort the educated youths, "Okay, I have to go and see the situation of those greenhouses first, let's discuss how to deal with the typhoon later, after all, we will continue to farm here in the future." Educated

youths They all nodded.

Zhizhi wiped away her tears and went to look at the greenhouse again.

There are a total of 12 greenhouses on Seagull Island, 7 of which have been officially put into use and are undergoing scientific research experiments; one is for the self-retained vegetable planting of educated youths, the other two are seedling raising sheds, and the other two have just been built. The greenhouse was not put into use.

Before the typhoon came, the educated youths were most worried about 8 of the 12 greenhouses, because there was nothing in the 2 seedling sheds and the 2 newly built greenhouses that had not been put into use.

So on the hollowed-out ceiling, we covered and compacted it layer by layer with bamboo poles and thatch, and then tightly tied it tightly with straw ropes; as for the hollowed-out windows, they were woven with bamboo poles and thatch. The good "blocks" were blocked three or four layers inside and out, and were tightly tied with straw ropes...

So, the 8 greenhouses were unscathed, but the plants inside were a little wilted because they hadn't seen the sun for several days of.

This was probably the thing that made Zhi Zhi feel the happiest.

Knowing her loss in her heart, Zhi Zhi went down the mountain to see how Li Shu and the others were doing.

The situation of Li Shu and the others is: the entire camp was once submerged by huge waves. Although the waves have receded now, the camp has changed beyond recognition. There is heavy sand everywhere, glass windows are all broken, and the beds of the soldiers have all been displaced. , but fortunately their beds are all metal high-speed iron beds, and they have not been damaged. But some of the wooden tables and benches in the cafeteria were damaged.

At the moment, the soldiers are shirtless and wielding shovels, cleaning up the pile of sand; they are repairing wooden tables and benches, and some are cleaning things...

Li Shu is not in the barracks.

Da Bing said he went to the vegetable field.

Zhizhi also went to look at Li Shu's vegetable field.

The situation of the soldiers' vegetable fields was the same as that of the educated youths' vegetable gardens. Some vegetables were also damaged...about a quarter of them were lost. This is not a big problem, because all their supplies were robbed and stored in the educated youth warehouse on the hillside, so they are safe and sound.

Only then did Zhi Zhi feel relieved.

She made another trip to Justice Island.

Sure enough, the situation on Justice Island was the same as what Fu Mingyu said before.

Uncles and grandpas are fine and not hungry.

There is basically no loss in the vegetable garden, because most of them grow radishes, potatoes, and sweet potatoes... On the contrary, their fields, although covered with thatch, have the same damage rate as Seagull Island, at about 20%...

It is also because people are fine, but the island's rations have been eaten up, which makes people panic, so when it was still raining yesterday afternoon, they went out to sea to fish.

Even now those uncles and grandpas who went fishing have come back, they can't help but give Zhi Zhi 40 to 50 fish, almost each fish weighs about ten catties...

Zhi Zhi thanked them, first and thin Together the monkeys sent the fish back to the pier of Seagull Island, handed them over to the guards, and asked him to relay the message to Li Shu: a total of fifty-five big fish were given by Zhengyi Island next door, thirty were kept in the military camp, and twenty-five were left. Tiao asked them to help send it up the mountain. Let Chen Yuejin and Li Aiguo go to Dongling Island and Pumpkin Island respectively to see the situation there.

After saying this, she went to the town with Skinny Monkey.

Zhi Zhi had to take a look at the situation in the town.

As everyone knows, Nanling Town is now in a tense atmosphere...!

Chapter 194

Zhizhi rushed to Nanling Town with the thin monkey.

Zhi Zhi was taken aback by the situation in Nanling Town.

--In the town where there were many houses in the past, now there are ruins everywhere! Of course, more than half of the wooden houses of ordinary people have collapsed, and the small red brick buildings of various units are still standing.

--Difei, Nanling Township, the town is actually just a street, and all other places have been reclaimed into fertile fields. Just the day before the typhoon landed, Zhizhi came to the town. It should have been green and fertile fields, but now the fields are in disarray, and many seedlings have been uprooted...

--Almost all the guard fields and forests have been uprooted!

--The clean and tidy town was in a mess, gravel, fallen trees... all scattered all over the place!

--Nanling Town has always been very lively, but today it looks particularly depressed. Not only is the road messy and dirty, but there are no passers-by at all!

Zhi Zhi stared at all this in front of her, dumbstruck.

She turned to Shouhou and asked, "Is it always like this every year when typhoons come?"

Shouhou couldn't answer, "No, I don't know!"

"I don't know?" Zhizhi was a little strange.

The thin monkey explained: "We were trapped in the karst cave on Zhengyi Island for several days when we encountered a typhoon. Once the typhoon passed, we were too busy fishing to take care of other people's affairs..."

"However, every year when the typhoon leaves, some people will go to Zhengyi Island to ask the head of the island for some fish, otherwise they will not be able to survive... Because of this, we are busy fishing every day, and we have no time to come to the town. " Zhi Zhi understood, and asked again, "In the past years, generally speaking, how many

fish did the head of the family support everyone?"

The grandfathers have to fish desperately, and sometimes they go to farther seas in order to catch more fish. They catch five or six hundred fish a day, and only keep a few dozen for themselves to eat, and give them all the rest..."

Zhi Zhi was stunned.

She heard a lot of information from Shouhou's words:

--Tangniang helps the people in the town who have suffered from typhoon every year, no wonder the people respect her so much! And Tang Niang donates big fish every year for about a month, which should be exactly the time when the superior allocates food for relief.

Zhizhi asked the thin monkey again, "Then how do you usually give them fish?"

The thin monkey said, "The big boss will make an appointment with the eleven captains, and they will wait at the pier of Justice Island on time. When people come back from fishing, they will be distributed on the spot."

"How to divide?" Zhi Zhi asked.

The thin monkey said: "Based on the number of people, it should be... 20 people and one fish. For example, if the first brigade has 4,000 people, it is impossible to give them 200 fish to feed them. I have some surplus food, mainly to cook some fish soup for the old and weak, women and children... Like the tenth and eleventh brigades, they belong to the strong and less labor force, and there are many old and young women and children. If there are more people, send them some fish..."

Zhizhi nodded slowly.

Tang Niang is not here now, but inertial thinking will make everyone continue to seek help from Justice Island.

Zhi Zhi understood a little bit, why since yesterday, the uncles and grandpas have gone out to sea to fish even before the rain stopped.

It is estimated that people from other production teams will come to them for help in a few days.

Therefore, they must seize the time to fish first, and they have to take care of the rations of Justice Island and Seagull Island for the past few days.

Zhi Zhi and Skinny Monkey were talking, while avoiding the messy trees and bricks that had fallen on the ground, they hurried towards the town.

After walking for a while, Zhi Zhi saw next to a collapsed house, a young woman with a child on her back was bending over to pick out usable things from the ruins with a sad face.

Seeing that the woman looked familiar, Zhi Zhi hurriedly greeted her, "Eldest sister! Eldest sister..."

The elder sister turned her head and saw Zhi Zhi.

She knew Zhizhi, so she asked, "Zhizhi! Are you... all right?"

Zhizhi nodded, "We are fine, big sister, how is the situation in the town?"

The big sister covered her mouth with her hand sadly, Weeping, "The house is collapsed... woooo!"

She told Zhizhi-

the typhoon this time was more severe than previous years!

No matter how severe the typhoon was in previous years, it would not have toppled the roof, uprooted the thick trees, and directly blown the soil with seedlings.

Most people in the town are fine, because every household has a cellar.

--The weather in Nanling Town is hot, and the cellar is usually used to store all kinds of dried vegetables, potatoes, and sweet potatoes. When the typhoon comes, everyone also hides in the cellar.

But no one expected that the typhoon lasted so long this time.

For four days and five nights!

When everyone came out of the cellar, they realized that the house was gone...

and then went out to see that the house was gone and could be repaired, the key is... all the good crops in the field were gone!

Many people were so angry that they vomited blood on the spot.

Right now, most of the people in the town have been sent to the Educated Youth Office. The Educated Youth Office was formerly the complete school in the town. After the movement started, the primary school was still teaching, but the middle and high schools were suspended.

Now, primary schools are suspending classes, and all the classrooms are vacated, so that the people affected by the disaster can temporarily shelter.

Speaking of this, the eldest sister wiped away her tears and said angrily: "Zhizhi, you judge, is Wei Daye worthy to be the captain of our first production brigade?"

"Hey, the day before the typhoon came, you came to report the news... Following Mayor Zhang, he also came to report the news. In the afternoon, the chief of the coastal defense force also came to tell him about it. In the evening, even the educated youth office Director Wang also came to look for Wei Daye, and he said that the typhoon is coming soon and you have to arrange precautionary work quickly!" "The result-

so many people warned Wei Daye, but Wei Daye didn't listen! Especially, Mayor Zhang at the time He spoke so harshly, saying that this was an early warning issued by the National Meteorological Bureau, and the mayor Zhang was still his immediate boss, so he didn't listen to it... The weather was a little bit changed that afternoon, but it turned out to be fine in the evening. He also joked, what did he say? What a fuss...he didn't ask us to make any preparations, but the typhoon came in the middle of the night!" The eldest

sister's husband is a cadre of the first production brigade, and has been staying with Wei Daye, so knowing the cause and effect of the incident, she couldn't help talking about it and getting angry!

"Do you know, Zhizhi? There are seven production teams on this island, except for our No. We have prepared, at least strengthened all the granaries, protected all the pigs and chickens in the production team, and even put brackets on the forest guards!"

"So the other production brigades are fine! Some fields were damaged by the blow, but at least half of them were saved! Only us... only our first brigade. Soaked in water! The chicken, duck and pigsty also collapsed, and all the livestock died..."

Speaking of this, the eldest sister burst into tears, "Wei Daye, I am XXX... Oh my god, Zhizhi, there is no such thing as a day! The solution is over..."

Zhizhi comforted the elder sister a few words, and hurried to the educated youth office.

There were quite a few people near the Educated Youth Office, but they all had mournful expressions on their faces.

Before Zhi Zhi entered the Educated Youth Office, she happened to see Wei Daye walking out of it with a livid face.

The two met each other.

Wei Daye stared at Zhizhi fiercely, and stared at Zhizhi with gloomy eyes.

Zhi Zhi ignored him, and just passed by him-- Wei Daye shouted in a low voice, "

Don't you broom star, Zhi Zhi !" Was pissed off. Originally, the weather was abnormal some time ago, and he also felt that something was wrong-there was always a sign that a typhoon was coming, but the hot and humid weather with low pressure returned to normal after a few days, which made him difficult to judge for a while. In the end, Bie Zhizhi came to him and said, the typhoon is coming soon? What a joke! He is a native of Nanling, over forty years old, has never left his hometown, and has seen more typhoons than Biezhizhi... Now a young girl with yellow hair comes to tell him that a typhoon is coming soon? Believe her a ghost! As a result, after Bie Zhizhi left, Mayor Zhang, Battalion Commander Sun and Director Wang also took turns to "remind" him? Hmph, is he just not reassuring these leading cadres?

So, when the team members came to ask, saying that other production teams were rushing to repair the warehouse, strengthen the livestock pen, and put up supports for the forest protection, should we prepare for it... Wei Daye proudly said no

.

It's sure to be fine.

He even made preparations and prepared the belly draft, and waited for the dawn of tomorrow, when he would visit other production teams and laugh at their useless efforts... Then he would provoke the other team leaders not to do so in the future. Listen to Mayor Zhang again, just listen to him, the captain of the joint production brigade.

After all, as long as he can hold on to this term, the next term is likely to replace Mayor Zhang and become the new mayor!

But who knew, his dream was shattered by the sudden typhoon in the middle of the night!

That's when he panicked.

He comforted himself again, saying that maybe this is a small typhoon... Maybe it will be fine at dawn!

result?

Is this a super typhoon? !

For three days and three nights without stopping...

Wei Daye was shocked and frightened.

After finally waiting for the typhoon to pass through, he hurried out to have a look...

Oh my God, how did the first production brigade he led become like this-except for the severely damaged houses of the villagers, all the farmland was destroyed, the livestock died, and the granary was destroyed. Also all scrapped?

He was so frightened that he hurried to other production brigades to have a look - in other production brigades, more than half of the houses of the villagers had collapsed! But because they followed the advice of Zhizhi and other leaders, they repaired the granaries overnight, protected the livestock, and strengthened the forests... Although the farmland was also damaged to a certain extent, at least half of it was preserved! In addition, the granary is fine, and the livestock are also fine...

Next, the other production teams only need to quickly replant some other grains and help the villagers repair the collapsed houses.

But his No. 1 Production Brigade...

For a while, Wei Daye was accused by Wan Fu, and his immediate boss, Mayor Zhang, had a big fight with him just now!

Now the Biezhizhi people are right in front of him?

Wei Daye hated Bie Zhizhi so much, and thought, if it wasn't for Bie Zhizhi, a broom star, he wouldn't have become what he is now.

In the end, Bie Zhizhi still didn't obey him, showing a provocative look?

Wei Daye sneered, "Aren't you a broom star? You see... we have suffered such a big typhoon..."

Zhizhi asked back: "Captain Wei, do you mean that I haven't come to Nanling Town before?" At that time, Nanling had never experienced a typhoon?"

There are quite a few villagers living in the Educated Youth Office.

Now everyone hates Wei Daye to the core. When Wei Daye and Zhizhi confront each other, many people gather around to watch the excitement, and they agree with Zhizhi, "How can there

be no typhoon when we are facing the sea in Nanling?"

"That's right, Zhizhi Before we came here, there were typhoons here too!"

"Typhoons come every year!"

"However, it is true that this year's typhoon is stronger than previous years."

Zhi Zhi stared at Wei Daye, and fought back word by word, "Since Nanling Island encountered typhoons every year before I came to Nanling Island, then this year there will also be typhoons, so what does it matter to me? On the contrary, you... Wei Daye, you were elected as the captain of the joint production team just now, right? So as soon as you came to power, Nanling encountered a super typhoon... tell me, who is the broom star?" Wei Daye was furious, "

You-- "

The villagers talked a lot, "Wei Daye

is the broom star!"

The first production brigade is very good, now take a look!"

"Yes, Zhi Zhi didn't listen to the report! Yes, Zhi Zhi is a young man, she doesn't understand typhoon or not, but she listens to the country. The Meteorological Bureau said it! Doesn't the Meteorological Station know better than Zhizhi? Wei Daye has this little capacity? He can't trust Zhizhi, and he doesn't even believe the National Meteorological Bureau?" "Oh, he doesn't even listen to Mayor Zhang! Why

? Maybe I heard from Zhizhi... Mayor Zhang is Wei Daye's immediate boss!" "Mayor Zhang

came to direct our work today, and Wei Daye was still acting weird, asking if Mayor Zhang wanted to be automatically demoted to be the first production brigade Captain, if Mayor Zhang is willing, he can change seats with Mayor Zhang, but Mayor Zhang vomited blood in anger... and sent him to the town hospital for emergency treatment!" "What the hell!

I asked Re-election! Choose a captain who is willing to listen to our people!"

The more the onlookers talked, the more excited they became.

Surprised and angry, Wei Daye clutched his heart and let out a "wow", spurting out a mouthful of old blood. !

Chapter 195

Zhi Zhi ignored Wei Daye and walked directly into the Educated Youth Office.

Director Wang was so busy that when he saw Zhizhi coming, he unceremoniously arranged a lot of work for her, and then said to Zhizhi with a sad face: "Hey, Zhizhi, I leave the matter here to you. I have to find food... Hey, so many people eat and drink... It's really fatal! Mayor Zhang asked me to take in so many people, but he arranged for food! But he was so angry by Wei Daye He vomited blood, and now he is lying unconscious in the hospital, where am I going to find food!"

Director Wang hurried out the door as he spoke.

Zhi Zhi looked at the situation in the Educated Youth Office, and heard the task that Director Wang had arranged for her...

She decisively asked Shou Hou to go back first, and then let Shou Hou take the message back: Let Xu Yongjun cooperate with Fu Mingyu to deal with the matter of Justice Island If Fu Mingyu can't deal with it, I will accumulate it and come to the town once a day to report to her and let her handle it; the matter on Seagull Island will be assisted by Shen Shuhua, the main person in charge, Long Qiang and Tao Rongye. For things that cannot be solved, they are accumulated and come to the town once a day to report to her and let her handle it.

As for her, depending on the situation, it is estimated that she will be helping in the town for three or four days.

The thin monkey responded, and asked if he wanted to bring her a change of clothes.

Zhizhi said: "Nowadays there are a lot of things going on everywhere, you don't have to waste time running back and forth for such a small matter, you can help everyone when you have time... You go back and let Hehe go to my room to clean up my things Clothes, bundled into a bundle, Li Shu and the others have to go to and from the town every day, just ask them to help bring them over."

The thin monkey nodded and left in a hurry.

Zhi Zhi started to resettle the victims together with other staff.

Director Wang's difficulty lies in the lack of manpower, the lack of food in the Educated Youth Office, and the fact that he doesn't know how to accommodate these hundreds of homeless old and weak women and children... Zhizhi spent the whole afternoon holding a pen and

paper Went to all the classrooms...

oh no, it's called a temporary resettlement room now.

There are a total of four buildings in the Educated Youth Office that can accommodate ordinary people who have no houses to live in.

Each building is four stories high with six classrooms on each floor.

Zhi Zhi numbered these resettlement houses. From left to right, the first room on the first floor of Building 1 is called Room 111, the second room is called Room 112...the third room on the second floor is called Room 123, and the third room on the third floor is called Room 112. The five rooms are called Room 135...the third room on the second floor of Building No. 4 is called Room 423, and so on.

Then she roughly estimated that a resettlement house can accommodate about 30 people, but it seems that some resettlement houses house 40 to 50 people, and some live in 20 to 30 people, and they are mixed with men, women, old and children. It's messy.

Zhizhi ran through all the rooms first, and soon came up with an idea.

--She plans to designate one person in each resettlement room as the head of the house, and then designate one of them as the head of each floor, and each building has a floor head. Of course, these room chiefs, storey chiefs, and building chiefs all give priority to brigade cadres and women cadres who have the ability to organize and mobilize.

Next, Zhizhi first went to room by room to ask questions, called all these people together for a brief meeting, and appointed a temporary room manager, floor manager, and building manager on the spot.

Then she asked them to register the current occupants of each temporary resettlement house. They had to make a roster, note their names and ages, and whether they had any diseases... An hour later, Zhizhi got the IDs of all the residents in the four resettlement houses

. list.

Next, Zhi Zhi discussed with these temporary cadres, and there was a great shift in the world-first, men and women were separated, and children under the age of seven were all accompanied by their mothers. Elderly people with underlying diseases needed a young man of the same sex from their families. Accompanied by others...

Since these temporary cadres originally belonged to the same village, they quickly settled the exchange list with each other.

So everyone spent another two hours, and there was a big shift in the universe.

In fact, the victims have been living in the Educated Youth Office for two days.

It's always been such a mess.

They also know that now they are borrowing from the Educated Youth Office, and it is good that the Educated Youth Office can provide them with food and lodging... But in such a terrible state, they don't know what they can do, and they don't want to maintain the status quo...

Now , suddenly someone started arranging them, organizing them?

Everyone is a little excited.

No one objected to the arrangement of these room chiefs...

They were first educated about how to identify the temporary room number, and then after being called their names, they packed up their luggage without saying a word, and went to report to the new resettlement room.

Then, Zhi Zhi organized the temporary cadres again and held a brief meeting.

The central idea of ​​the meeting is: everyone must save themselves, and cannot count on the help of their superiors. Because the typhoon this year was extremely severe, the area affected by the disaster was extensive, and there were far more victims than in previous years. It's not that the country won't provide assistance, but that this year's assistance will not be as fast as in previous years, so everyone must unite and help each other to stabilize people's hearts.

Zhizhi said to everyone: "Uncles and aunts, brothers and sisters-in-law, in terms of actual combat qualifications, I am not as good as you... At best, I am just a staff member of the Educated Youth Office, because everyone lives in our Educated Youth Office, so I will manage it. Take a look at everyone's daily life."

"But everyone knows what kind of unit the Educated Youth Office is. We may be the poorest and poorest unit in the town. There is no one. The free food provided to everyone in the past has exhausted the food reserves of our Educated Youth Office. The other half is borrowed from the coastal defense force..."

"Uncles and aunts, brothers and sisters-in-law, today's dinner, including tomorrow's breakfast, our Educated Youth Office will continue to provide you... But starting at noon tomorrow, I hope Everyone can look for food by themselves, and we can tide over the difficulties together!"

Zhizhi said honestly.

Of course the temporary cadres knew that Zhizhi was telling the truth.

The Educated Youth Office is not a government department, but the mayor Zhang of the town government first arranged for the victims to live here temporarily, and before the work was assigned, Wei Daye was so angry that he vomited blood and passed out... Wang Xiangyang is a good old man

. It is impossible to drive the victims out, and second, it is impossible to make the victims hungry. At this juncture, he can still think of a way to borrow food to feed gruel for more than a thousand victims for two days. In fact, he has already done his duty.

In fact, the disaster relief work should be carried out by the captain Wei Daye under the guidance of the mayor Zhang.

But now, Mayor Zhang heard that it was a cerebral hemorrhage and he hasn't come to his senses yet. Wei Daye... He is a street rat now, no one wants to listen to him!

Now hearing Zhi Zhi mentioning this matter, the temporary cadres were all silent.

Zhizhi said again: "Uncles and aunts, brothers and sisters-in-law, in fact, my opinion is to concentrate all the current strong labor force, and those grains that have been soaked in water can be rescued if they can be rescued... If they cannot be rescued, we will save them again. Think of other ways. Besides, we can't let the damaged houses be left alone. We must actively concentrate on repairing them. Every time a house is repaired, a family can go back to their own house..." "So I asked everyone to

move house, to separate men and women, and to separate patients... for the purpose of allowing women with weaker physical strength to take care of the elderly and children. What to do, what to do!"

"Let them collect materials that can be used! Let them tidy up the abandoned fields, and spend time rushing to grow some other quick-cooking rations! Let them repair the house... You know, if you do one more day of work, they can go back sooner. Go to your own home and resume a normal life!"

The

temporary cadres nodded.

In fact, Zhizhi didn't need to arrange them to do detailed work, after all, Zhizhi didn't know the specific situation of their large team, but...

they were still a little afraid of Wei Daye.

One is that Wei Daye is stupid and bad, and the other is... If the work is done well, all the credit will be on Wei Daye, which will make their mentality unbalanced.

A brigade cadre named Wei Daqun hesitated for a while, and asked, "Zhi Zhi, can we... I mean, in case we have something to do and can't make up our minds, can we... follow the instructions of the head of the house?" , floor manager, building manager, etc., to report to you?"

Zhizhi understood Wei Daqun's implication.

--He is still afraid of Wei Daye, so he needs a shield.

Zhizhi pondered for a moment, then said: "Uncle Daqun, let's put it this way...Actually, I don't know much about the specific situation of your large team, and I still have a lot of work to do, so...I'm afraid I don't have the energy I can help you deal with many problems. However, if it is a problem that needs to be solved in essence, I can help you coordinate and communicate..." "

Well, in the future, we will be from 7:30 to 9 o'clock after dinner every day as a routine During the meeting time, everyone will discuss the work plan for the next day, the completion of the day's work, and various difficult and unsolvable problems... I will be the host, I will preside over the meeting, Uncle Daqun will be the clerk, and Daqun will be the clerk. Uncle to record, summarize and summarize various issues..."

"Our principle is that we can handle what we can handle by ourselves. If we can't handle it, Uncle Daqun will write a report by hand. We will submit it directly to the town government and ask the town government to help handle it. If the town government can't handle it... ..."

At this point, Zhizhi paused, and said: "Then I will use other means to let the leaders of the municipal party committee hear our voice 'indirectly', okay?

" Look at me, I look at yours, everyone has surprises on their faces!

--They have noticed that Zhi Zhi is a girl who is very organized, puts the overall situation first, and has a sense of responsibility. Although she is only willing to be the host of the meeting, she doesn't know the situation of the first team, but she is willing Be a mediator. There is such a very smart person to act as a mediator for everyone, and he doesn't care about things! How wonderful!

--Zhizhi never mentioned the word "Wei Daye" from the beginning to the end, she suggested that they report directly to the town government! This is exactly what everyone wants. Only in this way can they dare to let go of their hands and feet to work, and the town government will not give Wei Daye all the credit for self-rescue after the disaster.

--Zhizhi also knows someone from the municipal party committee! Therefore, even if Wei Daye went to make a fuss, the town government would favor Wei Daye (although it is unlikely that Wei Daye would vomit blood because of Wei Daye's anger at Mayor Zhang), but this is the courage Zhizhi gave them! Couldn't she imply: you just let go and do it!

Wei Daqun said overjoyedly: "Zhi Zhi, then... how about we start... a routine meeting from tonight? You will host it, and I will record it. Everyone will take turns to speak?" Zhi Zhi nodded, "Okay!"

Chapter 196

From the next day, the Educated Youth Office was organized by the victims.

Temporary cadres organized a strong labor force to go out to repair houses and rescue edible food; they took young women to the fields to repair, removed the seedlings that were blown away by the typhoon, and transplanted the seedlings that were still alive... The women who stayed in the educated youth

office They are responsible for taking care of the sick, the elderly and children, cleaning the house in different shifts and areas, and then going out in shifts to pick up some usable things in the disaster area.

The first group is the wealthiest collective in Nanling Town. The collective granary is full of grain, enough to feed more than 4,000 people until July next year.

As a result, the typhoon toppled the roof of the granary, and the torrential rain continued for another day and night...

Now the men only rescued one out of ten grains that had not been soaked by the rain and moved them to a safe place. But such a small amount of food can't last long at all.

Looking at the white rice, because it has been soaked by the rain, it can no longer be eaten... and there are so many of them, everyone feels very uncomfortable.

Some people said: "Is this rice still edible? Let's take it back, wash it, and then dry it. It can always be eaten." Some people objected, "

Usually at home, the rice will go rancid if you don't eat it for a day. The rice has been covered for four or five days, and it already smells like alcohol. How can I eat it? Besides, the water in which the rice was soaked is not clean..." Those who agreed to eat it shouted with bare eyes: "These rice

, Which one is not grown by us? It was enough to feed us for a whole year, but...if we throw away all the rice, what are we going to eat? Are we starving to death?" Everyone was silent

.

Someone echoed: "Yeah, let's wash it first... Can we still eat it after washing it? If it's not possible, let's cook the washed rice first and feed it to the chickens and ducks. If the chickens and ducks are fine, we can eat it... ..."

Then, someone wanted to take the soaked rice and leave.

Seeing that they could not be dissuaded, the villagers who expressed their opposition hurriedly went to the brigade cadre Wei Daqun.

Wei Daqun rushed over upon hearing the news, and urged everyone, "Folks, you can't do this! This is the ancestor's precept- you can't eat food that has been soaked in the flood!" You hesitated again.

"If we don't eat these... we will starve to death!" said a villager named Lu Caigen.

Wei Daqun, "Everyone is actively trying to figure out a solution now! I asked Zhizhi this morning, and Zhizhi said that Director Wang has already raised a batch of food, which is enough for us to eat for a few days... plus we still have Some grains have not been flooded by the rain, let's save some food and wait until the country allocates relief grains...it will definitely be fine!"

Lu Caigen said again: "But... so much rice, just watch it like this Is the rice we planted moldy?"

Wei Daqun shook his head and sighed, persuading: "This year... let's get through this difficult time, and then we will hurry up and arrange to replant some grain! We grow potatoes for four months. It can be harvested. You can also grow sweet potatoes, and sweet potatoes can be harvested in four months... I asked Zhizhi, Zhizhi and the others tried to plant some rice in October last year, and they harvested it at the end of April this year...so we should be able to do it again Replant some rice..."

Lu Caigen asked, "According to what you said, it is now August, so we should immediately replant potatoes, sweet potatoes and rice... Then we will not be able to harvest potatoes and sweet potatoes until December. The water pipes will be closed in February and March next year... Then from August to December, what do we eat?"

Wei Daqun said: "Our food is not drenched by the rain. Let's save some food and eat it for two months. It's no problem at all! After two months, the country's relief food will come down!" All the villagers gathered together

. Listening, I felt that what Wei Daqun said made sense, and couldn't help but hesitated.

That is--

seeing that the food in the warehouse was full and all the food could not be eaten, the people present felt extremely uncomfortable.

At this time, someone suddenly shouted: "Who said that these grains can't be eaten?" When

everyone looked back, it was the captain Wei Daye who came striding over.

The atmosphere at the scene was tense in an instant.

Everyone hated Wei Daye.

Wei Daye was actually a little flustered.

Because he vaguely heard that last night, the other brigade cadres held a meeting without telling him, and from today they will lead the members of the brigade to carry out post-disaster self-rescue work.

So he came to see the situation.

The result-

the grandson of Wei Daqun is still doing a decent job?

Wei Daye couldn't bear it anymore, and said, "... isn't that rice soaked in water? Why can't it be eaten?" --In

fact, he also knows that the ancestors have ancestors, saying that the rice soaked in the flood is not edible food.

As for the flood, as it swept all the way, I was afraid that there would be drowned livestock and rats in the water. These animals were drowned and swollen, and various viruses and bacteria were carried in the water, so the food soaked by the flood It is absolutely inedible.

But rain is not flood.

The rice in the granary was soaked by the rain, so it might still be edible after being washed and cooked for a long time.

The most important thing is that now the team and the village are complaining about him, and he needs to regain his prestige.

If it can be proved that the soaked rice can still be eaten, at least the villagers will have less resentment towards him.

So Wei Daye said: "Looking at the situation this year, the higher-ups don't know when the food will be allocated! If we just sit and eat the relief food...by the time the relief food comes, we will have starved to death!" Wei Daqun

especially angry.

He managed to comfort everyone here, but Wei Daye came to stir up...

"Wei Daye, don't talk nonsense, the country will definitely not sit idly by in our disaster area!" Wei Daqun said angrily.

However, the villagers who were already worried about having no food to eat were uneasy, and they talked one after another:

"There are dozens of tons of food here. If you don't want it, you don't want it. What a pity!" "

Yes, if you can eat... ...Even if I have diarrhea, I'm not afraid, as long as I don't die." "

As long as it fills my stomach and doesn't kill people, I, I'm willing to eat it too..." "

If it's not impossible, who wants to eat rice that has been soaked in water Ah!"

Wei Daqun was in a hurry, "Folks! Folks... the ancestors said that the food soaked in the flood is absolutely inedible! This is a real thing that happened before liberation... ...In our Nanling, the common people ate the food that had been soaked in the flood, and later a plague broke out, and many people died! Folks, we can't eat this kind of food, absolutely not!" Wei Daye said: "What did you say

? That was a flood, the granary in our granary was soaked by the rain, not by the flood!"

Wei Daqun glared at him, "But the grain has been soaked for five or six days! It's all moldy!"

Wei Daye He wanted to make meritorious service, so he ignored Wei Daqun at all, turned around and said to the villagers: "Come on, if you get some rice that has been soaked in water, wash it and cook it in a pot, I will eat it for you to see! I ate it If he is not dead, you can talk about it... this is always okay, right?"

When the villagers heard this, they hesitated for a while, then some picked up stones to build a stove, some went to wash rice, some looked for a pot to collect firewood, and prepared to cook a pot of rice with water-soaked rice for Wei Daye to try.

Wei Daqun tried a few more dissuading words, but no one wanted to listen.

There was no other way, he had no choice but to hastily go to Zhi Zhi to discuss it.

Zhizhi is also busy at the moment.

Shen Shuhua, Fu Mingyu, Chen Yuejin, and Li Aiguo rushed over to report to her the situation of the four islands (Seagull Island, Justice Island, Dongling Island and Pumpkin Island).

Shen Shuhua said that the situation on Seagull Island is basically controllable, even the educated youths held a meeting last night and decided to start new seedling raising work immediately. Because the four islands have been affected to varying degrees, everyone needs to urgently replant some rice. At present, the two vacant greenhouses and the two newly completed greenhouses have been cleaned up, and work can begin immediately.

But the problem is: now the uncles and grandpas on Zhengyi Island are busy fishing for disaster relief, and the educated youths on Seagull Island have lost their helpers.

The educated youths couldn't solve the problem of lack of manpower no matter what they thought, so Shen Shuhua came here today to ask Zhizhi for his opinion.

Zhizhi thought for a while, and said to Shen Shuhua first, "Let's settle this matter later."

Then she asked Fu Mingyu about the situation on Justice Island.

Fu Mingyu said: "This year, no one from Pumpkin Island or Dongling Island came to ask for fish, but the other nine production brigades all sent people to see Tang Niang. I went to see Tang Niang in person, and said that Tang Niang was out and came to me for something. They told me Let me send a message to Tang Niang, and I said very politely, saying that Nanling was hit by a disaster this year, please give some fish to the women and children for the sake of previous love. I said I would pass it on..." "Then

I I also discussed with my uncles and uncles for a while. The fish they caught in the past two days were enough to feed Zhengyi Island and Seagull Island. I went to sea this afternoon and returned in the early morning. Let me ask you, should people go to the justice island pier to pick it up as in previous years, or what?"

Zhizhi thought for a while, and said, "Why do you have to cover up doing good things? Let them transport all the fish to the pier in the town. I'll organize the manpower later, and let them go to the pier to pick up the fish in the middle of the night!" Fu

Mingyu Also nodded.

What Chen Yuejin and Li Aiguo reported to Zhizhi was:

Zhizhi sent them to report to Dongling Island and Pumpkin Island, using Tang Niang's name.

Zhao Zhiqiang and Zhang Jingen have always believed in the master, and when they heard that a super typhoon was coming... they immediately arranged all the people there overnight, holding torches to reinforce the fields and forests, protect the livestock, and repair the granaries to be extremely strong.

So what about the situation on these two islands? Of course, because of the large planting area, the damage is about three to four out of ten... The

two captains were of course anxious and angry, but when they rushed to Nanling Town to inquire, it was said that other The loss of more than half of the production team?

They fell silent at once.

When Chen Yuejin and Li Aiguo went to their place to understand the situation, they took the initiative to say that other production teams must have suffered heavy losses this year, so they would not ask for fish aid from Zhengyi Island, and they would find a way to catch some fish nearby to subsidize subsidies ...

However, the two captains begged Chen Yuejin and Li Aiguo to send a message to Zhizhi and help them raise some seedlings.

When the mess on the island is settled, they will have to replant food.

Zhizhi nodded.

Then she thought about it, and said to Shen Shuhua: "Discuss with Yuejin and Aiguo, let Dongling Island and Pumpkin Island bring people over, and we will teach them how to raise seedlings! This time we will not charge any compensation, but they must bring their own rice. Plant, bring your own people, and bring your own dry food. We still have an empty warehouse, and we can let their people live in that warehouse temporarily."

Several people were discussing--

Wei Daqun hurried over , "Zhizhi! Zhizhi... It's not good, it's not good!"

Zhi Zhi was stunned, and asked, "What's wrong?"

"Wei Daye, he, he ate rice that had been soaked in water, and then...he foamed at the mouth, and passed out!"

Zhizhi was dumbfounded, "Huh?"!

Chapter 197

Zhizhi frowned, "Is there something wrong with this Wei Daye's brain? How dare he cook rice that has been soaked in water for so long?"

Wei Daqun asked anxiously, "What should we do now?"

"Send him to the hospital, What else can I do?" Zhizhi was already annoyed with Wei Daye, "Is he a fool? The rice soaked in rainwater for five or six days has already moldy and fermented, so he still has the guts to eat it?"

Zhizhi Turning around, he told Fu Mingyu, "Mingyu, I'll find some educated youths for you later, and you take them to draw some posters. Drink boiled water, pay attention to hygiene, and write Wei Daye as a special case...Since he wants to be famous so much, then we will send him to debut!" Everyone doesn't know

what "debut" means, but they can understand Zhizhi's meaning.

Fu Mingyu nodded, and began to beat his stomach, thinking about how to write the content of this poster.

Wei Daqun also hurriedly turned around and ran to call for someone, who sent Wei Daye, who was foaming at the mouth, to the town hospital.

Zhizhi left Fu Mingyu alone and asked him to make posters, and then asked someone to send a message to the educated youths in the nearby production teams who had art skills, calling them to come back to help and make posters with Fu Mingyu.

Next, she called over a large group of women cadres who were currently staying behind in the Educated Youth Office, and said that people from Zhengyi Island would come to deliver fish tonight, and asked the large group of women cadres to practice how to register first. Collecting fish, dividing fish, etc.

Zhizhi emphasized: "What needs to be paid attention to is that the fish sent by Justice Island are not all for the first team. Except for the tenth and eleventh teams who volunteered to not need the assistance of Justice Island this time...Justice Island The fish sent will be divided according to the ratio of the number of people as usual."

The women cadres murmured, "But this time, our first team has suffered the most serious disaster!"

Zhizhi said seriously: " But from the perspective of Justice Island, everyone's disaster situation is equally important." The

women cadres were a little embarrassed.

Zhi Zhi said again: "You guys first rehearse the work of collecting and dividing the fish in advance, and let me see the results in an hour. Is there anyone who can settle accounts?" The two women raised their hands, "We are the

brigade Accountants and cashiers."

Zhizhi said: "Then the other people rehearse the work of collecting, registering, and distributing fish, and please ask the two sister-in-laws to calculate the minimum food consumption of a large team every month with the lowest standard, give me a number, and then How much of the food sent back by the men is still intact? Let's add and subtract to see how much the gap is." The

women cadres looked at each other in blank dismay.

Zhizhi emphasized, "You must do well in the afternoon. We will focus on this in the routine meeting after dinner."

The two women nodded and hurried to work.

Other women cadres began to calculate and practice how to collect and divide the fish at night.

Fu Mingyu and the others produced more than a dozen posters, all with the same copywriting, all of which warned the common people not to pick up food and dead poultry they saw on the road at will, to wash their hands before and after meals, to ventilate the house at all times, and to seek medical attention in time if they found production. Reporting to village cadres and so on...but the picture is not the same.

Among them, Wei Daye, the captain of the first production brigade, was taken as an example when he became unconscious after eating food that had been soaked in water for five or six days. roughly.

Zhizhi looked at it and felt very satisfied.

She told Fu Mingyu to go back to justice island to sit in charge. They asked a few other educated youths to post these posters on the bulletin boards of the town and the educated youth office.

Next, Zhizhi rode a bicycle to the town government to find Mayor Zhang's secretary.

"Secretary He, the situation is like this... tonight Zhengyi Island will send sea fish to the disaster relief, and I have to distribute them in proportion to the number of people in each production team, so I have to ask you to borrow the roster of the twelve production teams, if possible ... I need your permission to copy a copy." Zhizhi said.

Secretary He can decide this matter.

"We have a spare roster. The big roll call was completed at the beginning of this year. If you don't copy it, I will lend you a copy...you can return it to me after you use it up. Just don't break it." Secretary He replied .

Zhizhi got the roster, and asked Secretary He, "Is Mayor Zhang feeling better?"

Secretary He shook his head, his eyes darkened, "It said it was a cerebral hemorrhage, and he still hasn't woken up...the doctor said that if he wakes up tomorrow morning If you don't come, you'd better send it to the Municipal People's Hospital!"

Zhi Zhi was silent, and then asked, "Then it's not an option to go on like this, what does the higher-ups say?"

Secretary He has always known that the current post-disaster work of a large team is done by Zhi Zhi. Zhi was hosting anonymously, so he looked around and saw that no one was paying attention to him and Zhi Zhi, so he said in a low voice: "This time our Nanling is the hardest hit area, and the mayor...so the province sent a working group Come here, directly lead and direct the disaster relief work, and I think it will arrive the day after tomorrow."

Zhi Zhi breathed a sigh of relief, "That's good..."

She also lowered her voice and said to Secretary He: "If you are free, why don't you come after 7:30 in the evening? Go and sit in on the routine work meeting of a large team. After the working group arrives, you can introduce the situation."

Secretary He shrugged and nodded.

Zhizhi hurried back to the Educated Youth Office, and found a few more educated youths, and asked them to paddle a boat to deliver messages to several production teams that were not on the island, saying that people from Zhengyi Island would deliver fish to Nanling Wharf in the middle of the night, so that everyone The production team came to collect the fish.

Next, Zhizhi handed over the borrowed roster to the female cadres of the first brigade, and asked them to count the number of people in each brigade and write down the numbers...

After finishing this round of work, it was almost dark.

A large group of strong laborers came back from work, and everyone had dinner together.

Dinner was very poor.

Rice porridge as thin as soup, and one rice cake with mixed beans and wild vegetables per person.

But people were panicked by hunger, and they ate voraciously.

After dinner, Zhi Zhi presided over a routine work meeting for a large team.

Secretary He rushed over and listened at the door of the meeting room of the Educated Youth Office.

Zhizhi focused on a few things.

One is the work of dividing the fish tonight.

Even if the disaster situation is the worst for a large group, it is also the largest concentrated group in Nanling, with a large number of people, so it is even more necessary to set an example for other production groups to see how the large group can save themselves.

So tonight's fish sharing work must be fair, just, and open!

There should be a clear account of how many catties of fish are collected from Zhengyi Island and how they are distributed according to the number of people. After the fish are collected and distributed every day, the data should be clearly written and posted at the gate of the Educated Youth Office. Let it be known to all that a large flock has not taken fish from other flocks.

First, in the afternoon, Zhizhi asked the women cadres to calculate the food shortage of a large group.

She asked the two women cadres to speak, explaining how they calculated, and then asked everyone if they had any comments... If there were any comments, they were revised on the spot and recalculated on the spot, and finally came up with a more accurate figure.

Then Zhizhi said: "Now, everyone knows very well how much food we still need. So starting tomorrow, please send representatives to follow me to find other production teams... We are going to borrow food .How much we have borrowed, we will pay them back next year! Don't be afraid that they won't borrow it... It's morality to be willing to borrow it, and it's reason to be unwilling to borrow it!"

"If there is really no group willing to lend us food... then we will dig wild vegetables and learn how to fish from Zhengyi Island... there will always be a solution!" Zhizhi said sonorously.

As soon as this remark came out, everyone looked at each other in blank dismay.

To be honest, Zhizhi looks pretty and petite, but her handling style is more vigorous than the former team leader Wei Dacheng, and she is fair, just, and open, much more generous than the petty Wei Daye.

In addition -

Secretary He of the town government is also here today.

Everyone seems to have returned to the time when Wei Dacheng led them...

gradually becoming more confident.

So everyone said:

"Okay! Let's go tomorrow!"

"We have no face!"

"As long as we can borrow food, what is face?"

"Zhi Zhi, I will go with you tomorrow!" "

I Go too..."

After reaching a consensus on these two matters, other cadres discussed some old people getting sick, being injured while working hard, and some people who were disobedient just picked up the drowned chicken and boiled it to eat, and the result was vomiting and diarrhea. The matter...

Zhizhi then assigned another job to the women who looked after the children: to compile the precautions for epidemic prevention into formulas, let the children learn to sing, and then let the women lead the 5-7-year-old children tomorrow Queue up and go out for a walk, singing anti-epidemic nursery rhymes in the streets and alleys...

After the routine work meeting was over, Zhi Zhi and the female cadres went to Nanling Wharf with torches and lanterns carrying scales, dozens of diabolo baskets, tables and chairs, paper and pens, calculations, etc.

On the Nanling Wharf, Zhi Zhi asked Fu Mingyu to write a special banner in the morning, and asked other educated youths to hang the banner in the most conspicuous place of the wharf-[Thank Justice Island for donating fresh fish to the disaster-stricken people of Nanling]

This

time Son, the uncles and grandpas from Justice Island haven't arrived yet.

But the other production teams who got the news and came to lead the fish had already been waiting here in small boats.

Zhizhi directed the women cadres to arrange the tables and chairs, the scales, and the diabolo baskets... Of course, the torches for lighting were also prepared.

Waiting until two o'clock in the morning, when everyone was falling asleep, the desolate and loud fisherman's chant of the uncles and grandpas of Zhengyi Island came from afar!

Everyone suddenly became sober and extremely excited.

After about a quarter of an hour, the braided grandpa who led the battle was the first to drive the boat to the pier.

On his boat, it was full of silvery fish big and small!

Everyone cheered.

Grandpa with braids was shocked by the posture in front of him.

--The main reason is that when the head of the family led them to provide disaster relief, they were basically unknown.

Now...

the residents of Nanling Town were so excited that they applauded spontaneously and screamed the slogan on the banner: "...Thanks to Zhengyi Island for donating fresh fish to the disaster-stricken people in Nanling!" "Thanks to Justice Island for donating fresh fish!

" Give the live fish to the disaster-stricken people in Nanling!"

"Thank you..."

Braided Grandpa:...

Why are there some inexplicably hot eyes?

However, his old man's shelf has to be stabilized.

Otherwise, it would be disgraceful to the head of the family!

So, the braided grandfather put on a cold face, let out a "hum", poked the stone bank with a long penny, and stopped the boat steadily, then he picked up the wooden paddle and headed towards a pile of The big fish just slapped.

He slapped sea fish weighing more than ten kilograms into the air, and landed on the shore with a crackling sound.

There are even some fish that slapped their tails as soon as they hit the ground...

it looks very fresh.

The people around the shore screamed excitedly, holding their heads and running away quickly...

Zhizhi also ran to the shore to say hello to the braided grandpa, "Grandpa, sleep as soon as you get back, I always go fishing in the sea these days, Thank you for your hard work!"

Braided Grandpa saw Zhizhi and was very surprised, "Oh, I didn't know you were in town today, otherwise I would bring you some lobsters! I'll bring you tomorrow night!" Zhizhi shook her head with a

smile , "No, no, I won't be here tomorrow night... In two days, I will go back after I finish my work here. There are still many things to do at home!"

Grandpa with braids likes the word "home".

So he said, "Well, I'll bring the lobster home when you go home in a few days!"

Although he kept talking, the movements of his hands didn't stop.

In just a few minutes, he flew all the seventy or eighty big fish piled in his boat to the shore.

Next, the braided grandfather poked the foundation stone with a long bamboo pole, and the reaction force caused his boat to float aside...

Uncle Fat drove his boat over to unload the cargo.

His boat was also full of fish.

To be honest, Zhizhi was surprised.

In the past, uncles and grandparents also fished every day, but at that time, the fish they caught were basically enough for more than 200 people to eat.

It seems that now is their real strength in fishing, and they were just playing around lazily in the past.

This time more than a hundred uncles and grandpas came, and there were a total of seventy or eighty boats. There were seventy or eighty fish on each boat, at least forty or fifty fish...

After the uncles and grandpas finished unloading the "cargo" and drove away in the boat, the people in the town happily went to pick them up. Fish, baskets, scales, registration, two accountants are dialing the abacus to add up and keep accounts.

Once he was busy, he calculated the proportion according to the number of people in each brigade, and divided all the sea fish sent by Justice Island.

Everyone was smiling, immersed in the joy of finally being able to eat a meal with meat after several days of starvation. !

Chapter 198

The fish sorting work on the pier lasted until four or five o'clock in the morning.

Everyone happily led the boat full of sea fish away.

Zhizhi yawned and went back to squint for a while.

At daybreak, she began to lead a large group of cadres, from one production team to another, to ask each other with a smile on their faces, asking each other to borrow some food... The cadres of the large group were all ashamed

.

Because a large team has always been the richest and richest labor collective in Nanling Town, so for so many years, when facing other labor collectives, a large group of people always have a strong sense of superiority.

As a result, the proud son of heaven now has to bend his noble head to ask for the "backward elements" that they usually look down upon... Of course,

other production teams will not let go of the opportunity that a large team will automatically send to their door to be ridiculed by them .

Naturally, he said a lot of insinuations.

However, the other captains still looked at Zhi Zhi's face and agreed to the request of the large team to borrow food.

After all, among the 12 production brigades in Nanling Town, except for Zhengyi Island, all other production teams have villagers and team members who are married to each other, and they are all their own people!

In addition, Justice Island gave them so many fish last night, and Zhizhi also promised them that Justice Island will continue to send fish to everyone for a month as before. Just for this, they will not really Turn a blind eye to the situation of a large team.

In this way, Zhizhi spent two days with a large group of cadres, visited all labor collectives, and borrowed a total of 20,000 catties of grain.

This amount of food is really nothing, but with the food rescued by a large group... it can allow a large group of people to eat with their stomachs open, enough for a month. If it is boiled thinly and you just want to survive, it will be enough to last for three months.

If you think about it pessimistically, three months is enough for the entire brigade to survive until the country distributes relief food.

With food in hand, don't panic.

A large group of villagers began to work frantically.

One after another the collapsed houses were repaired, and one family after another of the victims moved out of the temporary shelter of the Educated Youth Office and returned to their own homes... The dead

seedlings were cleaned up, and the surviving seedlings were transplanted, Gather up; the remaining vacant fields are rewatered, turned over, fertilized, raised seedlings as quickly as possible...then watered, throwing seedlings...

These heavy physical labors are all done by men.

In the past, women in a large group did not go to the fields and did not count work points.

But Zhizhi encouraged them to do it.

Women can hold up half the sky, discipline the mountains and rivers for a new look!

Under Zhi Zhi's appeal, the other production teams assigned some chickens, ducks, and pigs to a large group.

Then Zhi Zhi led the women from the other production brigades to help the other brigade with their work, hoeing and planting vegetables, chopping firewood and carrying water, harvesting pigweed to feed the pigs...everything was done quickly and properly.

Seeing the women in other production brigades doing farm work, all of them are good hands?

A large group of women also became ruthless.

Furthermore, all the rice that had been soaked in the rain, under the contact of Zhizhi, was consigned by freight train, sent dozens of tons of rice to a dozen trains in a row, and sold it to a chemical factory in Lin province at a very low price Take it to distill alcohol. For a large group of villagers, at least they don't have to watch their hard-earned rice go to waste. In addition, two or three thousand yuan has entered the collective account, and the villagers will not lose a penny.

In fact, as early as the third day after Zhizhi managed a large group of victims, the province sent a working group to deal with the problem in Nanling Town.

This is of course because Mayor Zhang's sudden illness cannot be managed, but it is also because this super typhoon landed from Nanling, Nanling is the most serious disaster place, not one of them.

But what the working group couldn't believe was that of the 12 production brigades in Nanling Town, only the first brigade with more than 4,000 people was seriously affected by the disaster. As for the other production brigades, the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, and 9th brigades suffered less damage than Linxiang and Linxian?

After inquiring again, it turned out that the leaders of several local units reported to these production teams separately after hearing the warning broadcast issued by the National Meteorological Administration... After on-site investigation, the working

group finally decided: The production brigade allocated eight months' rations to all villagers, delivered a batch of rice seeds for them to replant their farmland, and exempted them from agricultural tax for one year.

The other 7 production brigades that were less severely damaged were allocated rations for three months, delivered a batch of rice seeds, and exempted agricultural tax for one year.

As for the 10th and 11th production brigades, they were also affected by the disaster, but they thought the damage was not serious and they could carry it by themselves, and declined the state aid.

In this regard, the working group decided not to allocate relief food to the 10th and 11th production brigades, but to deliver a batch of rice seeds for them to replant food, and at the same time exempt them from agricultural taxes for three years.

This result pleases everyone.

Only one person is not happy.

--Wei Daye.

Because he ate rice boiled from rice soaked in rainwater, he started to feel dizzy, nauseous, and vomit about ten minutes later

.

After being sent to the hospital by the brigade cadres, the doctor said that he had food poisoning, washed his stomach, and stayed in the hospital for observation for a few days before letting him out.

Wei Daye slipped home and rested for two days, really ashamed to see others.

While staying at home, he heard people say that the Educated Youth Office put up posters, which warned everyone to pay attention to the plague in the disaster area, to pay attention to hygiene, to wash hands frequently, to ventilate and drink boiled water, to not eat food soaked in rainwater, and to die by the side of the road The poultry should be buried on the spot in time...

And then he, the captain, became a teaching material for rebellion and was written on posters, making the whole town laugh at him?

Wei Daye was furious and rushed to the Educated Youth Office to see, is it really like this?

He was so angry that he tore off the poster.

But it's so good that when he tore up the poster, the members of the working group sent by the province happened to witness it with their own eyes!

Now, even if Wei Daye jumped into the Yellow River, he wouldn't be able to clean himself up.

He hurried to make friends with the other party, and hinted to the working group: Wei Daye, in order to let the common people eat safe food, was especially brave in his dedication. The situation was so dangerous, I almost lost my life and was hospitalized for several days before being cured! However, this is what he should do. As a cadre, you must have the mentality of daring to sacrifice.

But the people working group didn't follow him at all. They split up and visited the grassroots in person, and then heard from the mouths of the angry people about the angry behavior of the captain.

Wei Daye was fired by the working group on the spot!

Then, the working group appointed Wei Daqun, the squadron leader, to act temporarily as the squadron leader.

Wei Daye was so angry that he suffered internal injuries, but there was nothing he could do.

When the working group was working in Nanling, they discovered a particularly interesting phenomenon.

That is: This time, Nanling Town quickly organized a post-disaster self-rescue work, but this work was actually led by a female educated youth who had just turned 18, Bie Zhizhi?

It has only been a year since Bie Zhizhi came to Nanling to join the queue.

The amazing thing is that everyone in Nanling Town is willing to listen to her!

And the most rare thing is that Bie Zhizhi doesn't come to the town often... She comes to the town every Monday and Thursday to work in the Educated Youth Office, and the production teams will rush to the town during these two days. The Educated Youth Office came to discuss things with her.

For this reason, Director Wang simply allocated an office for her alone.

Most of the problems these production teams came to Zhizhi to report were communication problems: for example, the second team wanted to call carpenters, the third team wanted to hire people to collect peanuts, and the fourth team had extra potatoes but wanted to exchange them with other teams. Chicken...

don't Zhizhi, she looks young and seems to have a book in her heart. She seemed to know the basic situation of any brigade, and she would be able to solve these headaches for the brigade cadres very quickly. Even if it can't be solved perfectly, at least two or three alternatives can be proposed...

In short, these brigade cadres who are over half a hundred years old are not unconvinced by Zhizhi!

The working group observed Zhizhi for a period of time and thought she was a good seedling, so they talked to her and asked her if she was interested in working in the town government.

Zhizhi declined.

Then she invited the working group to take time to visit Seagull Island, and at the same time told the working group members of her dream, "I want to build a technology island with my friends! We need to do experiments first and try to find the most suitable one. , various scientific methods of raising seedlings and fields at the lowest cost, and then promote them to the common people..." "

We must find ways to increase the land's production and make the people rich! We will first drive Nanling Town to develop scientific farming techniques, making Nanling Town a Demonstration center, and then drive the land in other areas to increase production together, so that everyone can eat enough rice!" The four

members of the working group looked at the young and thin Zhizhi, and looked at Zhizhi's friends... ...

They, who are over half a century old, feel the surging passion and vitality emanating from this group of young people.

"Look! This is classmate Qia, a boy in his prime!"

"Good! You are so good! The sons and daughters of Xinhua Kingdom should be like you!"

"You are amazing educated youths!"

"Farewell, If you have any difficulties in your future work, you can come to us, and we will try our best to solve the problem for you!"

Zhizhi and her friends were recognized, and everyone was overjoyed.

The working group stayed in Nanling Town for a total of one and a half months, and the relief food was delivered directly. They supervised several production teams to receive the relief, and then set off to return.

During this month and a half, Zhizhi and her friends were kept busy.

--Seagull Island has carried out a lot of seedling raising work.

--Professor Liu, Chen Yuejin's tutor, went to Seagull Island to carry out face-to-face teaching, field investigation and scientific research activities.

--Seagull Island and Zhengyi Island replanted rice fields and corn activities.

--During the period, Zhizhi also started to handle the affairs of the major production teams in Nanling Town!

At the end of September, everyone finally had some free time.

Everyone was so skinny, the female educated youths hadn't put on new clothes for a long time, and the male educated youths had hair that grew beyond their ears... Everyone discussed taking two days off to have a good rest.

Zhizhi remembered that she hadn't delivered food to Tangniang this month, so she told Li Shu that the two of them were going to go to the city to buy some food and send it to Tangniang.

Chapter 199

Zhi Zhi and Li Shu went to the city by boat to buy things like last time.

Now is the post-disaster period, and the black market is particularly bustling.

No one sells grain in the black market, and there is nothing related to grain, such as bran, wheat bran, cooking oil, miscellaneous grains and beans. The province is a first-class agricultural disaster area. Out of panic, everyone regards food as baby eggs, and no one is willing to sell it.

But the black market has not become depressed because there is no food to sell.

On the contrary, the scale of the black market is even larger.

--Common people come here to set up stalls, all of which are selling 70% to 80% new clothes and trousers, brand new handmade cloth shoes, sleeve covers, sock bottoms and other sewing handicrafts; homemade small wooden stools, small tables, bamboo chairs and bamboo baskets Such as small furniture; other things such as soap, soap, needlework, and various buttons are also available, but the price is relatively high.

And in front of each stall, there is a small sign "Grain can be exchanged".

Zhizhi had guessed it when she came.

So in Li Shu's back basket, she brought twenty catties of rice and a ten catties of salted fish that she brought from Seagull Island.

She doesn't plan to buy food in the city today.

Zhi Zhi bought forty catties of kapok, and asked someone to help press it tightly; she also bought more than a dozen pieces of native cotton cloth woven by the farmers themselves, and then bought several pairs of handmade cloth according to the yardage she and Li Shu had. Cloth shoes-In this era, there are basically no shoes with high-quality rubber soles, and she and Li Shu are running around all day, especially waste shoes, handmade cloth shoes are comfortable to wear, and are easy to wear out. Don't look at the fact that she and Li Shu each bought three pairs of shoes, and they probably can only wear them for the first half of the year.

Zhizhi also bought several pairs of soft cloth shoes for Tang Niang, one to two sizes too big-she remembered that when her second sister-in-law was pregnant, her feet were unbearably swollen, and her feet, which usually wore size 37 shoes, were only swollen in the third trimester. Can wear size 39 Jiefang shoes!

Zhizhi saw a lot of people selling second-hand clothes. There were autumn clothes and winter clothes. The quality seemed to be pretty good, and the clothes were washed clean with soap, so the price was extremely cheap?

After further inquiry, it turns out that these people who sell second-hand clothes are also residents of the suburbs that have been affected by the typhoon. The roof of the house was blown off by the typhoon, so I had no choice but to sell my clothes and exchange them for money to buy wood and other tools to repair the house.

Zhizhi bought a dozen or so thick winter clothes in one go-she planned to give them to Uncle Yao and the others.

Then Zhizhi went to the supply and marketing agency again, and bought two packs of milk powder, two bottles of malted milk, and two thermos bottles of boiling water...

then the two of them entered the train station again with their burdens and baskets on their backs.

This time, Zhang Pingxiang did not set up a stall in Jiudaowan Railway Station.

Before Zhizhi left the station, she ran to ask Stationmaster Liu.

Stationmaster Liu told Zhizhi, "... Pingxiang hasn't come here for a long time. Firstly, their village has also been hit by a disaster. I heard that they are busy farming recently. All men, women and children in the village are working together. Second, they are everywhere now. Is there a shortage of food, so her family won't let her out to sell noodles... If you have that food, you might as well keep it and eat it yourself, otherwise, who knows what will happen in the second half of the year!" Zhi Zhi nodded and asked

again I asked stationmaster Liu how the situation at the station was when the typhoon came.

Speaking of this, stationmaster Liu's face changed, "Oh, that's really scary! I heard that the typhoon came quickly and quickly. We didn't receive the notice until after nine o'clock that night, saying that all trains Shutdown, passenger and freight transportation... It's not like there have been typhoons before, but usually it takes half a day to cross the border. Who would have thought that this time it would take three days to finish!" "All the glass windows here It was all smashed to pieces. The three of us and the two people who stayed behind hid in the cabinet for three days before getting through. When we came out, we found that the roof of our station was broken, and the coal warehouse and the roof were also torn off. It was repaired later, hey, the coal is drying over there! Besides, you will know when you go out later, many trees on the mountain have been blown down!" Liu stationmaster said with lingering fear.

Zhizhi's heart moved, and she first expressed her condolences to Station Master Liu, and then asked, "Station Master, so... has the train track been affected?" "Of course it has been affected

!" The trees that were blown down by the typhoon lay across the track, or the mudslides caused by the typhoon and heavy rain happened to press on the track... Then it will not be open to traffic, and traffic will not resume until the track is cleared." Zhizhi asked

: "But it's been a month and a half since the typhoon, is it possible that the railway hasn't been repaired yet?"

Stationmaster Liu thought for a while, "When the typhoon just passed, there were almost no trains that could arrive on time. Now, everything is back to normal, what's the matter?"

Zhi Zhi said: "There is an educated youth from our village who came back to visit his relatives, and it happened that he arrived in Linshi a few days before the typhoon came, but... until now there is no The news, I don't know what happened..."

--Li Qingyu has not returned to her hometown, and it is also a matter that makes all the educated youths of Haigu Island worry about it.

Stationmaster Liu understood, "Then you should call the police and let her family be contacted."

Zhizhi nodded, "I see, goodbye, stationmaster! I'll go to Pingxiang's house to check on her situation." "

Walk slowly !"

Zhi Zhi and Li Shu left the station.

Just as stationmaster Liu said... As

soon as you get out of Jiudaowan Station, you can see the big trees on the mountain falling one or two at intervals.

After going up the mountain, the two of them walked for half an hour, when they saw a fallen tree blocking the way, Li Shu stopped, and first cut off the excess branches with the hatchet that he had with him, before Zhizhi could pass.

After walking for more than half an hour, they encountered landslides again this time, and the two had to take a detour.

It usually took half an hour to arrive. Today, because of the need to open and detour, the two of them brought a lot of things, and it took two and a half hours to arrive.

Of course, when passing by the foot of Zhang Pingxiang's house, Zhizhi took a visual inspection and found that her house was fine, but the door was closed. She called Pingxiang Pingxiang several times down the mountain, but no one answered, only Pingxiang's dog barked a few times.

Zhang Pingxiang and the others should not be at home.

So Zhi Zhi went directly to Tang Niang's residence.

Tang Niang is at home.

She stood on the bluestone steps with her stomach in her hands, smiling as she watched Zhi Zhi, who was carrying a basket on her back, and Li Shu, who was carrying a burden, slowly stepped up the bluestone steps.

Zhizhi saw her as soon as she raised her head, and said pleasantly, "Tangtang, are you at home?"

Tangniang smiled and said, "I was picking mushrooms in the back mountain, and suddenly I heard the dog from Pingxiang's house on the opposite mountain barking... For the first ten days and a half months in this mountain, no one will come, except you and Li Shu, so I came back." Zhi Zhi happily ran up the last few steps, holding

Tang Niang's hand hand, looking at her stomach.

Tang Niang has been pregnant for more than seven months, her face and figure have not changed much, but her belly is round. Zhizhi sized her up and felt that she was quite energetic, so she asked her, "Tangtang, do you drink milk every day?" "Then what if you don't?

You bought four bags all at once. I gave Pingxiang a bag, doesn't her sister-in-law have two children? I drink the remaining two bags every day..." Zhizhi smiled and said, "That's good, I'll bring you two more bags Come here, you have to continue to drink every day! This time there are only two bags, so don't give Pingxiang any more, you must ensure your own nutritional intake first!" "You--" Zhizhi asked again, "

Tangtang

, how about Do you eat an egg every day?"

"Yes! Yes, yes, come in quickly, don't stand outside." Saying that, Tang Niang let Zhi Zhi and Li Shu into the yard.

As soon as Zhizhi entered the yard, she heard the cuckoo of a hen.

She put the basket on the ground, first she turned her head and saw an open basket in the yard, filled with white and fresh oyster mushrooms, and then she turned her head to look at the chicken coop beside her.

There are a dozen or so chickens in the chicken coop, which were sent by Zhi Zhi when Tangniang first moved here. It has been almost four months now, and these chickens are already half grown.

It looks pretty aggressive.

Zhi Zhi looked at the house where Tangniang lived-well, the house was built on the top of the hill, but in fact the gentle mountain behind the house was about ten meters higher than the roof, and it happened to be in the leeward direction, so the house was not suffer any damage.

Zhi Zhi went to look at the vegetable garden again-the vegetable garden was also lush and lush, the radishes and cabbage were growing very well, and the beans, eggplants, and peppers were also juicy.

--Although in the few days after the typhoon passed, Zhi Zhi was too busy to get away, so she asked Li Shu to come and see Tang Niang once. At that time, Li Shu already had a premonition that there might be some troubles due to the shortage of food in the market, so he asked someone to exchange food stamps at a high price, and picked up 100 catties of rice and 50 catties of flour at one time and sent them to Tangniang.

After returning, he told Zhizhi about Tangniang's condition, saying that Tangniang's condition was not bad.

But I heard that I heard that until Zhi Zhi saw it with her own eyes, the typhoon really did not affect Tang Niang...

Only then did Zhi Zhi feel relieved.

Tang Niang was a little anxious.

The last time Li Shu came to deliver food to her, he simply said that all the people on Seagull Island and Justice Island were safe, and some crops were damaged but the problem was not serious.

But Tang Niang also wanted to know more details.

After all, the disaster caused by the super typhoon this time was huge. Without her leadership, would those old brothers on Justice Island go fishing and provide disaster relief like before?

Tang Niang and Zhi Zhi were sitting in the yard chatting.

Li Shu took a look, went directly to the vegetable garden to pick a cabbage and a few peppers, and brought the basket of oyster mushrooms that Tangniang had just picked into the kitchen, and started cooking.

Zhi Zhi told Tang Niang everything that happened in the past half month:

--Although there was a super typhoon this time, Justice Island and Seagull Island were fine, and everyone was safe and sound.

--This time the super typhoon landed directly from Nanling Island. Because Wei Daye died, the first production brigade did not do any protective work, resulting in the complete destruction of the granary and the loss of most of the farmland. It is the most severely affected area. one. The other production teams followed the advice and suffered disasters, but the situation was relatively good. The 10th and 11th brigades were backwards every year in the past, but this time they can feel proud!

--In this super typhoon, except for two or three families in the first team that suffered casualties due to house collapses, the other brigades had no casualties because of the early preparations. The province sent a work investigation team down, and Wei Daye was taken to the provincial party committee by the work team to accept the double regulation investigation because of his dereliction of duty.

--The uncles and grandpas on Zhengyi Island worked very hard. For disaster relief, they dispatched more than 100 people in turns every day. They went out to fish in the open sea at noon. This move lasted for more than a month, and they didn't stop until the country's relief food came down. Now the townspeople are grateful to them.

As for them, Zhi Zhi gave them a few days off, let them rest for a while, and then resumed normal farming activities.

--One and a half months have passed since the typhoon disaster, and basically everything has returned to normal.

Only then did Tang Niang heave a sigh of relief.

She showed a satisfied expression, and said with a smile: "It seems... without me, you can manage them very well!"

Zhi Zhi disagreed, "I don't care about those uncles and grandpas, because they are taken care of by you." Leader, disaster relief every year, that's why I take this matter as a matter of course. Tangtang, even if you are not here, uncles and grandpas will continue to provide disaster relief for your sake; and the people in the town will also continue to Thank you for your kindness."

Tangniang stopped talking.

Zhizhi asked her again if she was okay on the mountain when the typhoon came.

Tang Niang said: "How can it be bad? It was windy and rainy, but people hid in the house and nothing happened. For three days, they ate and slept, slept and ate. Three days later, Pingxiang and her sister-in-law She just came to see me, and seeing that I was fine, she was relieved and went back..."

At this time, Li Shu said: "Dinner is ready!"

He brought the prepared dishes directly to the small wooden table in the yard Come on, bring the rice cooker and bowls and chopsticks again.

A total of three dishes and one soup: steamed salted fish with ginger and scallions, fried Chinese cabbage with lard, fried tomato and oyster mushroom soup with green peppers.

Tang Niang looked at the steamed salted fish, slightly startled.

Zhizhi knew what she was thinking, and said with a smile: "When the child is born, we will go back together. When the child grows up, you can teach him how to dive! Let's go fishing together!" Tang Niang laughed

. up.

She reached out and touched her lower abdomen, and took a bowl to eat.

Li Shu's cooking skills are very average, the meals he cooks are very homely, but they suit Zhizhi's taste very well.

Zhi Zhi even added half a bowl of rice.

After dinner, because it was getting late, Zhi Zhi reluctantly said goodbye to Tang Niang, and went back to Seagull Island with Li Shu.

When she returned to Seagull Island, it was already past nine o'clock at night.

It was dark and the road was slippery, Li Shu was worried about her walking alone at night, so he accompanied her to the educated youth station halfway up the mountain.

Hong Hehe came to tell her, "Zhi Zhi! Fu Mingyu's elder brother and sister-in-law are here...he came at noon!"

Zhi Zhi didn't take it seriously, and said "Oh".

--Fu Minglou and his wife cared about his brother, so it was no big deal to come and have a look.

Hong Hehe continued: "The two of them came to look for you! Fu Mingyu said that you were not here, and he would not be able to return until midnight, but his elder brother said that he would wait until you came back no matter what... If you came back at midnight, then the two of them... Stay with us tonight, and when we see you, the couple will leave tomorrow."

Zhizhi was stunned.

Is there something important that Fu Minglou must have an interview with her, or is it so important that his brother Fu Mingyu cannot convey it?

Zhi Zhizi became nervous all of a sudden, "What happened? Where is Fu Minglou now?"

Chapter 200

I heard that Fu Minglou and his wife made a special trip to look for Zhizhi?

Li Shu was also stunned.

His first reaction was: Is there something urgent?

But soon, he felt something was wrong.

--If Fu Minglou has something urgent to ask Zhizhi, wouldn't it be better to convey it through his brother Fu Mingyu? Originally, Fu Mingyu was sent to Seagull Island because of the bad relationship between Fu Mingyu and his family. Now that they have such a good opportunity to communicate with each other, Fu Minglou...why does he insist on seeing Zhizhi?

And, Fu Minglou's wife is also here?

The other party brought his wife...

so?

Is this a private matter?

This, this -

wait, private matter?

Li Shu immediately realized a possibility, and his complexion suddenly became gloomy.

However, he took a few steps back calmly, restraining his aura as much as possible-he always knew that Zhizhi was very busy, and whenever Zhizhi had some unexpected work to deal with, Li Shu will quietly hide aside and try not to disturb her work as much as possible. If her work can be handled quickly, he will wait silently for a while; if her work takes a long time, then he will leave quietly.

This is the tacit understanding between him and Zhizhi.

It is the same now.

Hong Hehe asked Zhizhi, "Go to the study room and wait for them, then I'll call them down for you."

Zhizhi nodded.

Hong Hehe turned around and ran to call for someone.

Li Shu accompanied Zhi Zhi to the reading room, after lighting the candles, he went out and waited around the back window.

After a while, Fu Minglou, Zhou Xiuya and his wife, who were neatly dressed, rushed over.

"Zhi Zhi, are you back?" Zhou Xiuya greeted her with a happy face, and held Zhi Zhi's hand.

Zhi Zhi also greeted with a smile, "Brother Fu, Sister Fu, you are here... I'm so sorry, I didn't know you were here today, so I... went out." Zhou Xiuya asked with concern

: "You are so late Come back, is there something urgent?"

Zhizhi said: "I have been busy for a while, and I finally had a holiday today, so I went to visit a friend who lives in the suburbs, and I also wondered if she was in the typhoon weather. There was a disaster here!"

Zhou Xiuya said "Oh", and then asked politely, "Then... is your friend okay?" "

It's okay, everything is fine." Zhizhi replied.

Hong Hehe came in with a water bottle in one hand and a tray in the other.

There are three ceramic teacups with lids and a bamboo tea pot on the tray.

Hong Hehe poured tea for Zhi Zhi and Fu Minglou and his wife and went out.

During this time, Fu Minglou and his wife remained silent.

Obviously -

they don't want others to hear their conversation with Zhizhi.

Zhi Zhi felt even more strange.

--Could it be that the two of them still came for some secret event that neither Hong Hehe nor Fu Mingyu could hear?

She looked at the Fu couple and said sincerely, "Brother Fu, Sister Fu, if you have anything to do, just speak up."

Fu Minglou and his wife looked at each other, and then gave her a wink.

Zhou Xiuya asked with a smile on her face, "Zhi Zhi, you... are from Lin Province, right ?

"

Have you ever studied abroad?"

"Yes!"

Zhizhi was even more puzzled, what was going on, how did she find her household registration?

Could it be that the organization is preparing to promote her, so the political review work is here?

But last time, didn't she already tell the working group sent by the provincial party committee that she has no intention of being an official, but only wants to engage in scientific and technological farming?

Speaking of this, Zhou Xiuya seemed a little bit hard to say, and asked again: "Zhi Zhi, you, you are already eighteen years old..."

Zhi Zhi nodded again, feeling even more confused.

"That..." Zhou Xiuya said slowly, "You know the basic situation of our family. The old man and the old lady are all retired, and the retirement salary is plus one hundred and twenty. You and me, Brother Fu, are also on our own. Those who have a job and work unit have housing..." "

Although Mingyu has no official job and no housing allocation, the house of the old man and the old lady is quite spacious. It has three bedrooms and one living room. We will show you later ..."

Zhizhi:? ? ?

Zhou Xiuya continued: "Mingyu, our old man also has arrangements... Let him stay with you now, after a year or two, we have to go back to the city to recruit workers, start with temporary jobs, and strive for Become regular as soon as possible. Only when you change jobs will your job be stable, and you can consider the matter of house allocation..." "

However, we also know that you are doing a good job here! And, ah, I also see you here The living environment here is quite good, not worse than in the city. So... if you think it doesn't matter if you go to the city to share a house or something, then, it doesn't matter whether you recruit workers or not. Anyway, you can live in the old man's apartment when you go back. ..."

Zhizhi widened her almond eyes.

Zhou Xiuya, "Zhizhi, we also know...you are only eighteen, and you are still young, but Mingyu is already twenty-six...you, if you don't want to get married so soon, then...how about you first? It is also possible for the two to get engaged. We also understand that you have only been in the countryside for a year now, and it is not easy to go back. "

"So me, your elder brother and I came here just to ask you, look... Is it better for us to go to Songshi to visit your parents? Or, it's better to invite your parents to visit our Linshi?"

Zhizhi:! ! !

--No, what happened?

Why did Zhizhi suddenly cut off the video, and couldn't understand Zhou Xiuya's words?

"Sister-in-law, what nonsense are you talking about?"

Fu Mingyu rushed in from the outside, and said angrily, "Zhizhi and I are innocent, you, don't talk nonsense!

" The lights in the living room were turned on, and just in time to see Hong Hehe walking towards the dormitory building, he asked a question. I heard that Zhizhi is back? My eldest brother and sister-in-law came here suddenly, why don't you tell him what's going on, and insist on having an interview with Zhi Zhi? Fu Mingyu also always felt that something was wrong, so he hurried downstairs now.

He never thought that as soon as he walked to the door of the study room, he heard his sister-in-law say, "Look, Zhi Zhi, are we going to visit your parents in Shangsong City, or are your parents coming to Lin City"... Fu Mingyu is not a fool, so why don't he know

? What happened?

So he rushed over to stop it.

Zhizhi was stunned.

Zhou Xiuya was taken aback and looked at her husband involuntarily.

Xie Minglou asked strangely: "Mingyu, haven't you been dating Zhizhi? I know that Zhizhi is still very young, but you are already very old. Even if you two have no plans to get married, at least Set it down first, otherwise Mom wants to arrange a blind date for you all day long...I'm doing this for your own good..." Fu Mingyu was furious after saying this, "When am I dating Zhizhi? Zhizhi and her , She...she is my superior, okay?"

Fu Minglou was stunned for a while, and suddenly understood, he said in a low voice: "Mingyu, is it...you, you are pursuing Zhizhi, and he hasn't agreed yet. You?"

"No! No!" Fu Mingyu yelled, "Since when did Zhi Zhi date me? She is obviously dating Li..."

Zhi Zhi interrupted Fu Mingyu, "Fu Mingyu, don't talk nonsense."

Then she turned her head and said to Fu Minglou and his wife seriously: "Brother Fu, Sister Fu... In the past, you didn't do this kind of personal things. Asked me, and I have never been embarrassed to tell you directly..." "

I believe you should have also asked about the basic situation of my family. In fact, my dad is also qualified for internal reference. If I don't want to go to the countryside to join the team, they There is still a way, but I still chose to go to the countryside to jump in the queue... because I don't want to stay in that sad place anymore."

Speaking of this, the audience was silent.

Even Fu Mingyu forgot to clarify something to his brother and sister-in-law for a while...

Everyone looked at Zhi Zhi in a daze, thinking: Yes, Zhi Zhi is so beautiful and so delicate, and her family doesn't have any connections at all. No, why would you be willing to let such a delicate little girl go to the countryside?

Zhizhi lowered her voice, and said word by word: "Li Nianzhi...that boy who grew up with me, he joined the army, and died for the country...so I, I don't want to Stay in my hometown again."

She had a sad expression and her voice trembled slightly.

Perfect for playing a widow who has lost her love.

Li Shu who was hiding by the back window sneered.

This little girl can really act!

Even though I didn't know her well when I was young, I can still be interpreted by her in such a scene of affection...

Hmph, today is the best time to lose my horse!

Otherwise, there will be others wanting to covet her all day long!

This feeling made him very unhappy.

And, he wanted to see, what kind of expression would Xiaonizi have on her face if she knew that he was the one she was "in love with"?

At this moment, Fu Minglou and his wife looked at me and I looked at you, with embarrassing expressions on their faces.

--Brother Fu Mingyu is so resistant, and there is no shy expression on his face that his relationship has been exposed, only anger, which is enough to prove that he and Bie Zhizhi really have nothing to do.

--Furthermore, Zhizhi also seriously stated the real reason why she went to the countryside. It was because her childhood sweetheart died for the country, and she came to Nanling in order to leave that sad place.

so?

Did they really misunderstand Mingyu and Zhizhi?

This is a big oolong!

Fu Minglou was extremely remorseful, and thought that he shouldn't have kept Ming Yu's secrets during the day, so he could at least ask... it wouldn't be as embarrassing as it is now.

Therefore, Fu Minglou immediately bowed and apologized to Zhizhi, "I'm sorry! Zhizhi, I'm so sorry... I, I misunderstood you and Mingyu, and almost caused damage to your reputation. I'm sorry, I'm so sorry!"

Zhou Xiuya also kept apologizing, "Zhizhi, I'm so sorry, you forgot what I said just now... Oh, it's all our fault, we should have asked Mingyu earlier if we knew about it. of."

Zhi Zhi is not an unreasonable person, the other party apologized, and the misunderstanding was clarified, so she didn't care, and said straight forward: "It's okay, Brother Fu, Sister Fu, as long as we make it clear, it's okay, Mingyu and I We're still good friends."

However, at this moment, what Fu Mingyu was thinking was: he might as well take this opportunity to reveal his true thoughts to his brother and sister-in-law!

So, Fu Mingyu opened his mouth, "Brother, sister-in-law, Zhi Zhi and I are subordinates and good friends... I really have nothing to do with her. Well, that... the woman I like, she, she is also on our island." The person above."

As soon as these words came out, the audience fell silent again.

Fu Minglou and his wife looked at each other again.

--It turns out that Mingyu likes other female educated youths?

This...

well, other female educated youths in Seagull may not be as good as Zhizhi in terms of appearance, personality, ability, and family background. But Fu Minglou has been to Seagull Island a few times, and has had a little contact with those educated youths, and knows that they are also good girls with good personalities and hard work.

His brothers are already twenty-six years old, so what else to choose? As long as the other party is a good girl!

So Fu Minglou was happy again, and said to Fu Mingyu with a smile: "You shouldn't keep this kind of thing from your family! Tell me, which girl is it? Can you arrange for us to meet this girl right away?"

Zhou Xiuya was also overjoyed, "Oh, our Mingyu has really grown up, and we know that falling in love with someone should be like engaging in underground activities hahahaha...Mingyu, tell your sister-in-law quickly, which girl is it? ?"

Zhi Zhi looked at Fu Mingyu in shock.

She always felt-

there might be a big earthquake next.

Sure enough, Fu Mingyu said word by word: "The woman I like is the head of Justice Island next door, Tang Tangniang!"

Fu Minglou said with a smile on his face: "Ah... so it is Tang Tang, the head of Justice Island..."

Before finishing a sentence, Fu Minglou froze.

He looked at Fu Mingyu suspiciously, and asked, "You, what did you just say?" "

I like Tang Tangniang!" Fu Mingyu said loudly, "I want to marry Tang Tangniang!"

Fu Minglou was extremely shocked.

He stared blankly at Fu Mingyu, his face turned pale instantly visible to the naked eye, and he stared at Fu Mingyu without saying a word.

Zhou Xiuya was stunned for a while before she realized, and said in amazement: "Tang, Tang Tang? Isn't she already... over forty?" "What's wrong with over forty?"

Fu Mingyu said bitterly, "Forty Are there too many women who are not worthy of being in a relationship? I don't care, I just like Tang Tangniang and I want to marry her!"!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.1K 1K 133
Author: Lime under the moon Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2022-01-28 Latest: Chapter 133. [Latest] End Chapter Gu Jinyu has been... re...
41.4K 655 100
https://m.shubaow.net/249/249820_2/#all Author: Salted Fish Sansan Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2022-06-01 Latest: Chapter 498...
385K 7.2K 51
"ᴄᴀɴ ᴊᴇɴɴᴀ ᴍɪᴅᴏᴡ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜɪꜱ? ᴏʀ ꜱʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ꜱʜᴇ ʜᴀɴɢ ᴜᴘ ʜᴇʀ ꜱɴᴇᴀᴋᴇʀꜱ- ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ꜱʜᴇ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ʙᴇ ᴠᴀʟᴜᴀʙʟᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴜᴄᴏɴɴ? ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ꜱʜᴇ ꜱɪɴᴋ ᴜᴄᴏɴɴ ʟɪᴋᴇ ꜱʜᴇ ᴅɪᴅ ᴄʟᴀʀ...
3.3M 188K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...