60s Delicate Beauty Island Fa...

By CNovel_Reader

60 Delicate Beauty Island Farming Author: Mu Xiayi Category: Rebirth through time travel Bie Zhizhi transmigr... More

Introduction
Chapter 1-10
Chapter 11-20
Chapter 21-30
Chapter 31-35
Chapter 36-40
Chapter 41-45
Chapter 46-50
Chapter 51-60
Chapter 61-70
Chapter 71-80
Chapter 81-90
Chapter 91-100
Chapter 101-110
Chapter 111-120
Chapter 121-130
Chapter 131-140
Chapter 141-150
Chapter 151-160
Chapter 161-170
Chapter 171-180
Chapter 191-200
Chapter 201-210
Chapter 211-220
Chapter 221-230
Chapter 231-240
Chapter 241-250
Chapter 251-260
Chapter 261-270
Chapter 271-280
Chapter 281-290
Chapter 291-300
Chapter 301-310
Chapter 311-320
Chapter 321-330
Chapter 331-340
Chapter 341-350
Chapter 351-360
Chapter 361-370
Chapter 371-380
Chapter 381-400
Chapter 401-420
Chapter 421-440
Chapter 441-460
Chapter 461-480
Chapter 481-500
Chapter 501-520
Chapter 521-540
Chapter 541-560
Chapter 561-581

Chapter 181-190

564 9 2
By CNovel_Reader

Chapter 181

From this day on, Zhi Zhi stays with her friends at Seagull Island every morning to work, and in the afternoon she takes turns to give science classes to her uncles and grandpas at Justice Island...

Zhi Zhi values ​​Fu Mingyu's ability to sort out and summarize, and stays with him directly On the island of justice, let him follow up all the meetings and record all the discussion results.

Three days later, Fu Mingyu handed Zhi Zhi a thick stack of materials.

These are the needs, suggestions and solutions that the educated youths have discussed with the uncles and grandpas of Zhengyi Island these days.

Zhizhi read each one carefully overnight, and made an approval on the materials, which ones are feasible, and can start to work; which ones are not feasible, need to be discussed or put aside first, and continue to discuss when conditions permit... ...

After replying to these, it was already past four o'clock in the morning.

Zhi Zhi changed her clothes, came out of the bachelor dormitory lightly with the approved materials, gently closed the door, and then went downstairs lightly, and first went to put the materials on the table in the study room--this

way , Fu Mingyu will see these materials tomorrow!

She turned around and ran to the kitchen again, lit a fire, set up a pot, boiled a pot of noodles and laid two eggs, and ran out to wash while the noodles were cooking, and went to the cafeteria to wake up Uncle Yao who was laying the floor.

--Today is the day when Zhizhi is going to Linshi Railway Station to meet her second brother. A few days ago, she had made an agreement with Uncle Yao, asking Uncle Yao to take her to Linshi by boat. Uncle Yao was afraid that he would oversleep and that he would wake up his roommate when he got up (Uncle Yao slept in the Datong bunk), so he simply made a floor bunk in the cafeteria.

Soon, the two took care of themselves and ate a whole bowl of dried noodles...

Of course, Uncle Yao eats a lot, and Zhi Zhi only ate one bowl was enough, and gave him the rest.

Only then did the two of them flashlight and hurried down the mountain carrying the things that Zhizhi was going to check in at the train station to go back to his hometown.

This early, Li Shu was already waiting at the pier.

He was wearing casual clothes and carrying a messenger bag, and he looked ready to go out.

"Zhi Zhi, Uncle Yao is getting old, you tell him to go back to sleep, I will accompany you." Li Shu said to Zhi Zhi.

Uncle Yao glared at Li Shu, "You're old! You lost to me in carrying bricks the day before yesterday...I'm called mature, you're just old when you're like that!" Li Shu was stunned

.

Zhizhi burst out laughing.

By the time Li Shu coaxed Uncle Yao well, Zhi Zhi had already jumped on the boat, sat down, and said to Li Shu, "You should work hard! Don't always ask for leave... You are just watching our educated youth study hard, You are making progress every day, why are you asking for leave every day? Comrade Li Shu, this is not good!" It's not that

she doesn't know what Li Shu is thinking.

Didn't she just want to take the opportunity to meet her family and show off her presence?

But now she doesn't want to fall in love.

After all, Seagull Island has not yet been fully constructed.

Her such a big dream has only just taken the first step so far!

Li Shu's head was lowered by Zhi Zhi's count, listless.

--He didn't ask for leave every day! He is also working very hard. He just participated in the second quarter all-around competition in the barracks a few days ago and won the championship!

It's because Zhi Zhi is going to go out for a long time today, and it will take a whole day to go out...

so he can't worry about it.

Seeing Li Shu's dejected look, Zhi Zhi felt a little bit sorry, "I'm not going to a strange place that I've never been to before, I'm talking about my son, and Uncle Yao is with me, so I'll be fine." That's what it said Said, but Li Shu was still not happy.

Anyway, Zhizhi didn't let him accompany him, so he just wasn't happy.

Zhizhi was persuading, "...I'll be back tonight!"

Uncle Yao, "Have you two finished talking? It will be dawn soon."

Then Li Shu said to Zhizhi listlessly: "Then give me ...bring back something delicious."

"Huh?" Zhi Zhi's eyes widened.

Li Shu, "I want the most delicious one..."

"What exactly is it?" Zhizhi asked with a smile.

Li Shu snorted, "Do you want me to say this clearly? You think for yourself!"

He probably knew that it was impossible to leave with her today, so he walked back angrily.

After walking a few steps, he turned his head and stared at Zhizhi, "Anyway! If the delicious food you bring back is something I don't like... then it doesn't count! Then you owe me a gift!

" The barracks strode forward.

And made up his mind: no matter what she brings back, he can't like it!

Zhizhi couldn't laugh or cry, and signaled Uncle Yao to leave quickly.

It was around 6:30 in the morning when we arrived at the mouth of Linshi.

Uncle Yao walked with Zhi Zhi for an hour, and they arrived near the Municipal Party Committee, and the two of them got on the morning bus... At about 8:30, they finally arrived at Linshi Railway Station.

Zhi Zhi quickly ran to the exit, found a staff member, and asked if the train her brother was on had arrived.

The other party replied: I haven't arrived yet, it's late.

When will it arrive?

Not sure.

In this day and age, it is normal for green leather cars to be late.

Zhizhi was relieved that she didn't miss it, but also felt a little worried about the delay of the train.

She took out three yuan and handed it to Uncle Yao, and said, "Uncle, go shopping. You can spend the two yuan. You can take care of breakfast, lunch and dinner by yourself. At six o'clock in the afternoon, we will meet in front of Baping's sister-in-law. Let's meet at the stall."

Uncle Yao responded, took the money she handed over, and went shopping.

Zhizhi waited until half past ten-

"Boom, boom-"

The staff guarding the exit of the train station began to beat the gong, "Ann 629 train has arrived! Attention the family members receiving the train! Ann 629 train has arrived..." Sitting on the side leaning on the

luggage, Zhi Zhi was drowsy. Zhi was suddenly awakened.

When I heard that the train my brother was taking has arrived?

She was pleasantly surprised.

But she had to take care of her luggage, and the family members who came to pick up the car blocked the exit...

She could only see the black heads of the family members who picked up the car.

Zhizhi became anxious, so she could only shout loudly: "Brother! Brother...Second Brother! Second Brother! Don't Yannan!"

About ten minutes later, a man in black pants and a white shirt, with a messenger bag on his shoulder, A man who was still carrying a light bag stood in front of Zhizhi.

Zhizhi looked at the man.

--He is tall, thin and handsome, with a crew cut, sharp eyes, and thin lips.

The man also looked at Zhizhi.

--The delicate and beautiful young girl in front of her was wearing green army trousers and a trousers shirt with small floral white background. She wore two loose braids, and although she was thinner than when she left home, her eyes were clear and bright.

The man smiled, and when he looked at Zhizhi, tears glistened in his eyes, he choked up and said, "...so thin! Too thin!" "

Second brother!"

Zhizhi was so happy that he jumped up.

This person is her second brother, Bie Yannan!

You look at me, I look at you...

About three or four minutes later, Bie Yannan wiped the corners of her eyes and asked her, "What are these at your feet?"

Zhizhi also wiped away her tears, With tears in his eyes, he said: "This is a special product I brought home. I grew it myself... There are dried mushrooms, radishes, and beans..." "You grew it yourself?"

Bie Yannan asked in surprise road.

Zhizhi nodded solemnly, "It's a pity that the time is too short this time, otherwise I really want to take you to Seagull Island..." When

Bie Yannan heard that these local products were planted by his sister, he began to feel distressed .

How squeamish his sister was when she was in her hometown, she couldn't even swallow the white rice... But now she went to the countryside to jump in the queue, and actually started doing farm work, and... I don't know what kind of

hardship she has suffered!

But Bie Yannan has always been a twisted person.

He felt sorry for his sister, but he refused to speak properly, so he sneered and said, "Dried mushrooms? Dried radishes? Dried beans? Don't you think Linshi doesn't have these things?" --Carrying such a big bag of things from Seagull Island to

here , isn't it easy?

Why bother? !

Knowing her brother's temper, Zhizhi didn't mind at all, and said with a smile: "I know there are these things in my hometown, but I didn't grow them...you all come to eat and taste! The mushrooms I grow are very fragrant , Very delicious! By the way, second brother, there are also dried salted fish, dried shrimp and mussels here. I think that there are many people in the family, and my mother and sister-in-law and second sister-in-law may still use these things for favors, so I just Bring a little more."

Bie Yannan, "Are you going to let me carry it on a business trip?"

Zhizhi pursed her lips and smiled, "Don't you have a train ticket in your hand? You take the train ticket to check-in Go stand there and check these things to Songshi Railway Station, and then you can pick them up at the train station after you finish your errands and go home!"

Bie Yannan suddenly realized, "You little girl... you are really smart. !"

So, the brothers and sisters went to the check-in office together and checked the big bag of luggage.

Then Zhizhi pulled the second brother to a corner where no one was around, looked around, and saw that there was no one around, then took out a small bag wrapped in a handkerchief from her messenger bag, and stuffed it into the bag. In the hands of the second brother.

"What is this?" Bie Yannan wanted to open it to have a look.

Zhizhi told him, "Be careful, the money is not in vain."

In fact, the thing wrapped in the handkerchief was not money, but pearls.

It was the pearl that Tangniang gave to Zhizhi.

Zhizhi selected the five largest and roundest pearls, and wanted her second brother to bring them back to the family members.

Of course, because these pearls are also wild, the size is not the same. The big one is as big as a thumb, and the small one is slightly bigger than a little finger. It looks round and shiny, like jewels.

Bie Yannan stared at these pearls, feeling that his eyes were dazzled by the light of these pearls. He gasped, and said in surprise, "Zhizhi, where did you get these things?"

At this moment, if an opponent or enemy finds out that there are such precious things at home...

that would be a big deal. good thing.

Especially, such a good-looking pearl!

In the past, this should be a tribute, right?

Bie Yannan's heart beat wildly.

Zhizhi said: "The fisherman picked it from the deep sea... I wanted to put it in the luggage bag just now, but I thought about it, what if the luggage bag is looked at by someone! So I still bring it for you. Let's take it, there are five in total, the biggest one is for mom, and the rest are divided according to size, one for each of the eldest sister-in-law, second sister-in-law, fourth sister, and younger sister... Brother, please put it away quickly, and don't let anyone know it!

" Yan Nan wanted to decline... but Zhi Zhi had already run away.

He had no choice but to quickly put the handkerchief in his pocket, and then quickly chased it out.

Chapter 182

When Zhizhi was waiting for her second brother, she had already set her sights on a treasured land of geomantic omen.

--Next to Linshi Railway Station is the station police station. There is a row of bulletin boards next to the police station, where there are flower beds and some green plants. This is actually the site of the train station, but because the police station is ten meters away, hawkers dare not approach, and there are few pedestrians coming and going.

Zhi Zhi quickly walked over and sat down on the low brick in front of the green belt.

After a while, Bie Yannan also chased after him.

Sitting side by side, the siblings chatted.

Zhizhi first said to him: "Second brother, it's 10:30 in the morning, let's talk first... After noon, wait for the state-run restaurant to be less crowded before going to lunch. By the way, are you hungry now? Do you want to eat?" Let me buy you two steamed buns first?"

Bie Yannan said, "Don't bother!"

Then he opened his bag, took out three brand new tin lunch boxes, and handed them to Zhi Zhi.

Zhi Zhi took it, and opened the top lunch box--it contained a whole box of lard residue!

She smiled, took a piece and stuffed it into her mouth.

Ah, this is sweet!

Thin slices of lard dregs were deep-fried until they were crispy and had completely lost their oil. In fact, it is not very sweet. The strong aroma of oil is matched with a touch of sweetness. After a few chews, it melts with a light sip. There is no residue at all, leaving only the crispy aroma and endless aftertaste, which makes people want to stop.

Zhi Zhi ate four or five yuan in one go, then stopped, and put the lid on the lunch box again.

Then she opened the lid of another lunch box-it was full of twenty or thirty fat and plump dumplings!

Maybe it was because the lunch box was too small, and the mother, sister-in-law and sisters wanted to stuff more into the lunch box, so the white and fat dumplings were packed to the brim... The dumplings were squeezed out and looked strangely squeezed.

Zhizhi stared at this box of dumplings for a long time, picked up one, stuffed it into her mouth and chewed slowly.

The dumplings were already cold.

Fortunately, the climate in Nanling is hot, so it doesn't matter if you eat something cold.

The smell of the dumplings is still very fresh and fragrant, but the dough is lumpy and not chewy at all.

One bite, it turned out to be...

pure pork stuffing?

Zhizhi eats it. This is the best pork belly. It should be 80% lean and 200% fat, so the meat filling has both the chewiness of lean meat and the softness and sweetness of fat meat. It is so delicious !

Zhi Zhi motioned for the second brother to eat one.

Bie Yannan turned her head aside in disgust, "I don't want to eat this stuff!"

Zhi Zhi smiled.

--In this day and age, who doesn't love dumplings and meat!

She knew that when her brother made pies like this, he actually thought that if he ate one more pie, she would eat one less.

It was because he was reluctant to eat and wanted to leave it all to her.

Zhizhi was very moved.

However, she has a way!

"Oh, this dumpling seems to be broken... don't need it, just throw it away!" She said pretendingly.

Bie Yannan turned his head quickly, his eyes widened, "What? This dumpling is broken?" How is this possible!

He quickly picked up a dumpling and stuffed it into his mouth, chewed it carefully, "No, this dumpling is not bad...it's delicious!"

Bie Yannan was stunned for a moment, and suddenly understood.

"Bie Zhizhi, you, you... you are fine! You can... lie to your brother!" Bie Yannan pointed at his sister, wanting to scold, but reluctant. Then he was forcibly fed another dumpling by his sister...

Zhizhi also picked up a dumpling and stuffed it into his mouth, then closed the lid of the lunch box and said vaguely: "The rest are all mine." !"

Next, Zhi Zhi opened the last lunch box.

Here is a box full of roasted seeds and nuts: roasted crispy pumpkin kernels, sunflower kernels, and pecan meat that has been shelled and sautéed until fragrant.

Every kind of roasted seeds and nuts is neatly coded, with clear distinctions.

Bie Yannan said: "Peng Peng made this box for you. The pumpkins are grown by our family. Every time we eat pumpkins, Peng Peng collects the pumpkin seeds. The sunflower seeds are also produced by our vegetable field. The pecans It was picked up by Pengpeng and Tangtang on the back hill of Weijia Village, brought back to break open the shell, and picked out bit by bit with a toothpick..."

Zhizhi tasted a little of each.

Stir-fried pumpkin seeds are plain, without any condiments, but they taste full of fragrance; fried sunflower seeds are added with sugar, with a slight caramel flavor...it's so delicious! The pecan meat is salty, bland, but delicious!

Best of all, these are all dehulled.

It tastes so good!

Zhizhi motioned for her brother to eat.

Don't look disgusted on Yannan's face, "Who eats this old man..."

Zhi Zhi ate a few more hickory nuts, "It's all broken! Really... If you don't believe me, try it!"

Then she grabbed it again. Pop it in your mouth.

Don Yannan glared at his younger sister.

After a while, he couldn't help laughing.

Zhizhi also laughed.

Bie Yannan grabbed a small handful of shelled pumpkin seeds from the lunch box, held them in his hand and ate them slowly.

The siblings began to chat.

Zhizhi first asked her second elder brother how the situation of the family was, and then said: "Now that we are face to face, don't talk about everything like you were perfunctory on the phone during the Chinese New Year... If you don't Tell me the truth, then I won't tell you what I did here!"

"Brother, I don't want you to say anything else... Just tell me, has anyone in our family been bullied? If so, we should think about how to get revenge when there are no outsiders around! We Don't let the family eat everything, just don't suffer!" Zhi Zhi stuffed two small pieces of crispy, crispy hickory nut meat into her mouth.

Bie Nanyan stared at her sister again.

But-

it was very much to his taste.

He used to have a bad temper. He was usually at home, restrained by his parents and his wife, and at most he complained... Now

that he was out of that environment and was with his sister again, he no longer It's hidden.

Bie Yannan told her sister about the major events that happened recently:

the Luo family has been madly targeting other families.

During the Chinese New Year, Zhi Zhi called back, and after calling Bie Yannan a few words, Bie Yannan came to his senses, and hurriedly tried to find a way to get the water from Luo's house. After all, only when the Luo family has no time to take care of themselves, will they have no time to deal with other families!

The effect is quite good.

The Luo family itself was full of contradictions:

Luo San was Wu Qin's favorite but had been working in the chopsticks factory, and the salary was not good, and because of lack of money, his parents forced him to date Tan Chunyu.

Luo Er is mediocre in all aspects but works in a steel factory. Recently, Wu Qin is still helping him to see his wife, and forcing Tan Chunyu to get money back to buy three big things for Luo Er to marry his wife.

Luo Da and his wife were resentful, because when the eldest daughter-in-law came in, the Luo family didn't give three big things! So Luo Da and his wife forced Wu Qin to make up a complete set of the three major pieces for them too!

Luo Santian broke up with Tan Chunyu every day, and ran away with Tan Chunyu several times...but under the persecution of his parents, he begged Tan Chunyu to come back.

But-

even if the Luo family is in chaos, Wu Qin and his wife are nothing!

Another sister-in-law, Shan Chaofeng, is an accountant at the iron and steel factory, and Luo's father is the deputy factory manager. She is forced to make yin and yang accounts, but she refuses; so Luo's father may have ordered other people in the finance department to make yin and yang accounts, and then stole Shan Chaofeng's account. Seal...

Now that the incident happened, the province sent a special investigation team to investigate it.

A total of thirteen people from the finance department of the iron and steel plant were divided into two groups and took turns to accept the investigation.

Of course, Shan Chaofeng was the focus of the investigation.

For this reason, Shan Chaofeng was under tremendous psychological pressure, and even once thought of dying to show his ambition -

after all, in this era, reputation is more important than everything else.

Even if the investigation team finds out the truth in the end, and Shan Chaofeng can be cleared, her financial career will be over. Moreover, this trumped-up charge may affect her husband's career!

She was completely hopeless, and when she did something stupid... luckily, her husband found out and stopped her in time.

With the enlightenment and company of her family, Shan Chaofeng adjusted her mentality and actively reported to the investigation team Deputy Director Luo, so Deputy Director Luo was also suspended pending investigation.

Hearing this, Zhizhi was so angry that her seven orifices were filled with smoke.

Such a gentle and kind sister-in-law was almost cornered by Wu Qin and his wife!

"Brother, can't you think of a way to drive that family out of our factory?" Zhizhi asked.

Bie Yannan said: "The investigation team hasn't left yet. If I act at this juncture, isn't that self-inflicted?" "

Then what are you going to do?" Zhizhi asked.

Bie Yannan murmured: "The most obvious reason for his family is that Tan Chunyu is speculating... But once we expose her, maybe she will expose our youngest's stay in the city..."

Zhizhi immediately objected, "Why did Tan Chunyu speculate?"

Bie Yannan was taken aback.

Zhizhi mentioned her brother, "It's obvious that Luo Er is speculating!"

Don't Yannan opened his mouth wide.

He is also a smart person, and he quickly figured out the tricks!

--That's right, isn't it because Luo Er's procurement business made a mistake? Due to their uniqueness, the semi-finished spare parts required by the steel plant can only be circulated internally.

For example, the machines in the iron and steel factory need the four kinds of accessories ABCD for many years. At present, Songshi Iron and Steel Factory urgently needs A accessories, but what Luo Er ordered is B accessories. Now the supplier spends time and effort to make the B fitting according to Luo Er's request. As a result, the Songshi Iron and Steel Plant does not want it...

However, the production of the A fitting is more time-consuming and labor-intensive than the B fitting. Delivered in a very short time.

Bie Yannan's business trip this time is to go to several other supply units in other provinces to ask if there are ready-made A accessories. If it doesn't work, then he has to go to another steel factory with a face and ask them to lend the A parts that are temporarily unused to Songshi Iron and Steel Factory.

Now with Zhizhi's reminder, Bie Yannan suddenly remembered a very important thing: What if Luo Er didn't order the wrong accessories because he was stupid? What if Deputy Director Luo didn't simply want to trip him up and let him handle such a difficult matter, but wanted to divert the tiger away from the mountain?

Up to now, there are not many steel factories in the country.

Therefore, the flow direction of these accessories such as ABCD can be checked very clearly. --Would the secrets of B parts, which are currently lying in the warehouse of Songshi Iron and Steel Works and waiting to become moldy, leak to other places through the hands of Tan Chunyu?

Sitting on the sidelines (waiting for these B accessories to be sold cheaply or disappear for no reason) is really the worst policy.

But if Bie Yannan could find out in advance which steel factory needs B parts in advance, would he have predicted the other party's prediction? ? ?

Don't Yannan was so excited that he "chuckled" and stood up!

He said to Zhizhi: "Sister, let's go quickly... I have to find a post office and call him right now while Dad is still in the office before work! Tell him to buy Luo Er back." Those spare parts are under surveillance!"

Zhizhi nodded.

So she took her brother to the post office.

Unfortunately, the post office near the train station is closed?

There was also a newspaper pasted on the gate, with the words "the unit circuit inspection, closed for one day" written on it with a brush.

Zhizhi took her brother to ask people all the way, took the bus for seven stops, and finally found another post office.

Fortunately, there is still about half an hour before get off work ends at twelve o'clock at noon. It may be near noon, and there are not many people coming to the post office to do business, so I should still be able to call my father in time.

Bie Yannan asked Zhi Zhi to guard his two bags at the gate of the post office, while he hurried into the post office to make a phone call.

Zhi Zhi obediently sat in front of the bulletin board, guarding her brother's two bags.

Suddenly-

a very familiar charming and lazy voice suddenly sounded-

"What? Your house... costs twenty-five yuan a year to rent?"

Zhizhi was stunned.

This, this...

Isn't this Tangniang's voice?

Zhi Zhi almost suspected that she had heard it wrong. how could it be possible!

Tangniang, she... wants to rent a house in the city?

And if you rent it, you have to rent it for a year? !

Chapter 183

Zhi Zhi sat under the bulletin board.

She stood up-

she was alone in front of her.

She looked back-

she was blocked by a bulletin board behind her.

However, Tang Niang's voice came again clearly, "...forget it."

Another voice followed closely, "Hey, don't go, can we discuss it again! Don't you look at it?" Look at how well the yard is tidied up, and it's so lively here, you..."

"No need."

Zhi Zhi stood still, first hearing clearly how the rent-selling woman tried to keep Tangniang back, and then opened her eyes wide Watching Tang Niang walk from behind the bulletin board to the front.

As soon as Tang Niang walked over from behind, she and Zhi Zhi met each other's eyes.

Tang Niang: ...

Zhi Zhi: @ _@

After a while of silence, Tang Niang asked Zhi Zhi, "Aren't you... going to the train station today?"

Zhi Zhi replied, "I, my brother has something urgent... I have to go to the post and telecommunications office to make long-distance calls." As she spoke, she pointed to the post and telecommunications office behind.

Tang Niang nodded.

She didn't expect to meet Zhizhi here for a moment, and she didn't know what to say at the moment. After three seconds, she said: "Then I..."

"Tangtang, have you encountered any difficulties?" Zhizhi stared at her and asked, "If you don't want to say it, of course I respect your opinion." Thoughts. But if you trust me, you can tell me, and we can discuss and resolve it together."

Tang Niang looked at Zhi Zhi firmly.

After thinking for a few seconds, Tang Niang said, "Let's talk about it after you finish spending time with your brother!"

At this moment-

Bie Yannan hurried out of the post office after finishing the phone call.

He didn't notice Tangniang either, he thought Tangniang was a passer-by, passed by Tangniang unconsciously, bent down to pick up two bags, and said, "Zhizhi, are you hungry? Let's go." Second brother will take you to dinner!"

"Brother-"

Zhi Zhi was about to introduce Tang Niang to her second brother, but Tang Niang shook her head at her and left?

"...Then I'll wait for you here at half past six!" Zhi Zhi hurriedly said towards Tang Niang's background.

Tang Niang nodded and left quickly.

Just in time, Yan Nan straightened up and picked up two bags, one on his shoulder and the other in his hand. Hearing what Zhi Zhi said, he asked Zhi Zhi with a surprised face, "What did you say?" Zhi Zhi saw

Tang Mother had already gone so far that she was nowhere to be seen, so I had no choice but to stop the opportunity to introduce her to my brother.

"It's nothing...Brother, let's go!"

Zhi Zhi cheered up and returned her attention to the chat with her brother.

The brother and sister found a state-run restaurant nearby and sat down to eat.

--Bie Yannan has been on business trips for many years. With his work certificate and letter of introduction, he can be exempted from meal tickets and buy meals directly with cash.

The siblings ordered two random dishes: one braised pork, one capers, another loofah shrimp skin soup, three bowls of rice... they sat

down to eat and chat.

Zhizhi asked her elder brother about the situation of the family in detail, and asked everyone in the family carefully.

--Father, Bie Fengjun's health is not as good as before, and now the sports are getting more and more vigorous, and his experience of studying in Goose Country has become a big | trouble. The Kesong Iron and Steel Plant was the most important project in the original 156 project. The infrastructure and machines were all engraved in goose script, including manuals, original records, documents, etc., all in goose script. Wu Qin was already in a state of obscurity, frantically biting at Bie Fengjun's geese and barking wildly. But her husband Luo, deputy director of the factory, knew that if Bie Fengjun went to the cowshed, Songshi Iron and Steel Works would not be able to survive.

Not for anything else, just because the machine is old and no one will repair it, and no one can understand the goose language manual...

Deputy Director Luo must also keep Bie Fengjun.

This caused a tear between Wu Qin and Deputy Director Luo.

--After Ying Yushi was transferred to the No. 1 People's Hospital in the city, her mother soon became the mainstay of the hospital, because she was the only surgeon in the hospital, and she was so busy that she often couldn't return for three or four days Home.

There are really too few doctors now. Some time ago, I heard that the first hospital in the city would have a place for the children of the hospital, Wei Peisheng. Ying Yushi moved his mind and wanted to win for Pengpeng.

As long as he can get the training quota and after eight years of systematic study, Peng Peng can become a doctor.

In the past, Yingyu Shi used to have a temperament of not fighting or grabbing. But recently, I don't know if it's a gossip. In short, there are rumors in the streets and alleys, saying that the policy of sending educated youth to the countryside will be adjusted again, and those who do not have a work quota will be arranged to go to the countryside at once... For this, I am not in good health

. When it was raining, he had to undergo five operations a week, squatting in the operating room day and night, so tired that he vomited blood in the physical sense, and worked hard to be rated as a model worker in the first quarter, and got a "quasi committee training quota" .

The reason why it is called "quasi-commissioned training quota" is because the hospital will select a total of four model worker models, one for each committee, but there is only one quota for committee training students.

That is to say, Pengpeng must take the exam and beat the other four students from this hospital, and then he will be able to study in medical school next year and become a serious college student.

Recently, Yingyu has been studying with Pengpeng every day, and even quietly greeted Xiao Pan upstairs, and asked Xiao Pan to call her eldest sister--Xiao Pan's eldest sister died two years ago Used to be a high school teacher.

Moreover, all the housework at home now falls on Tangtang and Wang Zongxiu.

Ying Yushi made such an arrangement so that Pengpeng can study with peace of mind.

But--

Speaking of this, Bie Yannan sighed, "...Maybe Peng Peng is not born to study!"

Zhi Zhi remained silent.

Indeed, Peng Peng didn't like reading in the past.

There are six brothers and sisters in the other family. In the era when the admission rate of the college entrance examination was less than 3%, the eldest and the second were all successfully admitted to the university. When education was suspended two years ago, the third child did not drop out of school until her sophomore year, Zhi Zhi was in her second year of high school, and Tangtang was just in her third year of junior high...

but Pengpeng refused to go to school after graduating from her third year of junior high.

The main reason is that my grades are not good. In the exam, I can get 20 to 30 points in mathematics, and it is very rare to get a double-digit score in Chinese.

She didn't want to lose face, because she was the only one in the whole family... She was not born to Bie Fengjun and Ying Yushi, but Tangtang was not born either, but Tangtang's academic performance was quite good.

Or because of low self-esteem, Peng Peng didn't want to go to school anymore, so he stayed at home and did housework every day.

Speaking of this, Bie Yannan sighed straight away, "Pengpeng really can't learn at all! Xiaopan's eldest sister, Huang, taught her for more than a month, and then made her the old college entrance examination papers... Yes, indeed There has been improvement, the math has risen from 15 points to 18 points, and the Chinese language can't get up to 10 points!" "

Sister Huang was angry and left, and my mother bought two chickens and sent them to Xiao Pan to intercede, and then invited them back... ...In less than a month, Sister Huang left again! This time, she refused to come to our tutor again... Because of this, my mother cried behind her back every day, saying that such a good opportunity to study is life-changing Why is she not willing to cherish the good timing of the trajectory? Pengpeng also feels uncomfortable, she really can't learn it!"

Zhizhi frowned.

After pondering for a moment, she whispered: "Second brother, let me make a suggestion. You can also ask your family members for their opinions when you go back... Give the third brother the medical student training quota! If my third brother is allowed to take the exam, he will Definitely pass the exam!"

--When Bie Yanxi took the college entrance examination, she was the top student in mathematics in Songshi. Although it has been four years since his college entrance examination, his foundation should still be there. Picking up the books again will definitely be smoother and easier than forcing Peng Peng to study.

Don't stay Yannan.

He suddenly slapped his thigh, "Hey! How come I... never thought of such a good solution? Yes! Yes, yes, yes! Let the third child go to study in Wei Peisheng, and then he is currently in the electrician class in our factory. Give it to Pengpeng... This is really a sudden and perfect solution!"

Zhi Zhi said: "Brother, you can't rush this matter, after you go back, ask the third brother's opinion first. I am mainly worried that the third brother will also I don't want to study medicine..."

"I know!"

Zhizhi hesitated for a moment, and then said: "Brother, even if the third brother agrees, don't tell mom about it... let the third brother go and talk to mom in private Say."

Bie Yannan was taken aback, "Why?"

Zhizhi didn't say a word, she stuffed a piece of braised pork into her mouth, her cheeks bulging.

Until she finished eating this piece of braised pork--

Bie Yannan chased her and asked her again, "Why can't I talk about this?"

Zhizhi said slowly, "Second brother, you have to give it to fourth sister. Save some face..."

Bie Yannan was stunned.

After a long time, he sighed.

--Yeah, before, because Pengpeng, the adopted daughter, didn't want to go to the countryside, Zhizhi, the parent's own child, went to the countryside; now it's still because Pengpeng didn't want to go to the countryside, so the other biological child of the parents, Bie Yanxi, has to make room for her. Location.

Although, Bie Nanyan felt that the third child would definitely choose a doctor between the two professions of a doctor and an electrician-after all, to become a medical student is a serious professional background, and he must have a bright future in the future, but such children are not easy. If the matter of job falls into the mouths of outsiders...

Bie Fengjun and Ying Yushi will definitely be stabbed in the back by outsiders.

Those such as "Bie Pengpeng is his couple's biological child", "Maybe Bie Pengpeng is the old man's illegitimate daughter", "Is there something wrong with the old man and his wife who are spoiling their adopted daughter like this?" Someone must have said the sour words.

As for the future of Pengpeng-

to be honest, although it is not a particularly good time now, Bie Yannan still thinks that Pengpeng may become the worst among the brothers and sisters in the family.

The point is, these are what Peng Peng asked for!

--Because Pengpeng refused to go to the countryside, Zhizhi went to the countryside.

This time, due to time constraints, Bie Yannan had no way to go to Seagull Island where Zhizhi jumped in line to see it with his own eyes. But judging from Zhizhi's constant writing of letters, asking for help from his father and brother, asking for all kinds of scrap iron products, and asking for various mechanical drawings, Zhizhi's career must be booming !

In addition, Zhizhi was recruited by the Nanling Island Educated Youth Office at a young age, and now that Zhizhi is an adult, the eldest brother in the family is helping Zhizhi with the transfer of files, as long as Zhizhi's personnel files are successfully transferred to Nanling , Zhi Zhi is a serious national cadre!

The most important thing is that Zhi Zhi is only 18 years old!

She is truly promising!

--It is also because Peng Peng refuses to go to the countryside, so Bie Yanxi is likely to give up the job quota of electrician in the steel factory to Peng Peng, and he will go to Pearson for the examination and become a doctor in the future.

Let's not talk about the future of the third child, just say that Pengpeng has the ability to take up the profession of electrician?

Probably not.

Maybe I will be transferred in the future, and I will go to the logistics department to be an errand clerk, or a cleaner or something like that.

Don't let Yannan sigh.

Zhizhi thought it was funny, took a piece of braised pork into the second brother's bowl, and asked about the third brother again.

Don't let Yannan tell the truth, "The third child refuses to see each other, mother and he are now at odds!"

Zhizhi thought for a while, "Third brother seems to like Changlin a little bit."

Bie Yannan asked belatedly, "Is Xu Changlin? That good friend of yours? Hasn't she already gone to the countryside?"

Zhi Zhi nodded, "I have been communicating with Chang Lin, and Chang Lin's current situation is not very good! She was assigned to a farm under construction, and it is said that she has to do heavy physical work every day...Brother, you go back Ask the third brother if he wants Changlin's address, if he wants...let him write to me!"

Bie Yannan nodded, then murmured: "If he likes Changlin, when he doesn't leave Why didn't he say it? Now everyone has gone to the countryside..."

Zhi Zhi smiled, and asked again: "How is the little sister?"

"The little sister is very good!" Bie Yannan said, "Finally It's her! She goes to Weijia Village to stay with her grandma for a week for a month. At home, she cooks three meals a day for the hospital and mom. If she doesn't eat, the younger sister won't leave... So, In order not to keep my little sister waiting for too long, my mother came out of the operating room to look for my little sister as soon as the meal came. This is not bad, our mother has three meals a day in a hurry, no matter how busy she is at work, she will not be exhausted Body."

Zhizhi nodded happily.

The brothers and sisters chatted until the meal was over, and the staff in the state-run restaurant came to chase away people...then they left.

However, the two went to the gate of the police station next to the train station to continue chatting.

At 4:30 in the afternoon, Bie Yannan was about to enter the station.

Zhizhi ran to buy glutinous rice, steamed stuffed buns, and asked Bie Yannan to take them.

Bie Yannan dragged his younger sister to an empty corner, took out a large amount of banknotes from his close-fitting pocket, and said, "Mom and Dad, they are thinking that I

bring you too many things on a business trip... and I am quite busy, so I didn't bring anything, so let me send you some money. Zhi Zhi, you have collected the money. You can't take it, it's not my money...it was collected by my parents, big brothers, big sisters and others, let me bring it here You."

Zhizhi was taken aback!

Such a thick stack of Da Tuan looks like it has two hundred dollars.

Although the parents, brothers and sisters-in-law in the family all have wages, so much money...

I am afraid that the whole family has saved it from living frugally.

"Brother, I can't take it, the money is too much!" Zhi Zhi frowned and said, "You usually... don't you need to live yourself?" Bie

Yannan, "We don't have to worry about food and lodging at home, but you are different ...Isn't the educated youth going to the countryside to engage in construction? Since they are going to engage in construction, they must start from a poor life! What if there is nothing to eat? Sister, don't panic if you have money in your hands!"

Zhizhi, "I-"

Bie Yannan, "If you really don't want it, just keep it first, and you will return it yourself when you go home to visit relatives!"

Zhizhi had no choice but to accept the money.

She went to the window to buy a platform ticket, and sent her second brother to the station. Before she could say a few words to her second brother, her second brother drove her away, "Sister, go back quickly! Your brother is used to running outside. , You don't have to worry about getting into the station or getting on the bus! On the contrary, it's you, Seagull Island is so far away, you'd better go back early! Be careful on the road, you know?" Zhizhi nodded

.

But she just didn't want to go.

She couldn't bear to part with her second brother, and wanted to hear him talk about family affairs again...

So Zhi Zhi stood beside her, with her mouth pursed, looking at her brother with tears in her eyes.

Don't Yannan couldn't take it anymore, the corners of his eyes turned red.

But his sister is so beautiful, if he hasn't returned after dark...he is also worried about her safety.

He simply took out the "Travel Preferential Pass" issued to him by his unit, showed it to the station staff, and then walked into the "Priority Waiting Room" with his bag without looking back.

Seeing that her brother was gone, Zhi Zhi sniffed and walked slowly towards the exit.

In fact, Bie Yannan had been quietly hiding by the door of the priority waiting room. Seeing her sister walking away lonely through the crack of the door, she couldn't help but feel like a knife was twisting in her heart.

Chapter 184

After leaving the train station, Zhizhi first went to Liu Baping's noodle stall.

However, Uncle Yao went for a stroll and was not there.

Zhizhi told Liu Baping that she couldn't go back to Seagull Island today because of something, and asked Liu Baping to take in Uncle Yao for the night, and she would come to the noodle stall to find Uncle Yao tomorrow.

Liu Baping responded readily.

Then Zhizhi ran to the bus station again, and took a bus to Renmin Road Post Office.

However, it was half past five in the afternoon, and there was still an hour before the appointment between her and Tangniang at half past six.

Zhi Zhi sat back under the bulletin board, resting her chin with her hand, tilting her head and thinking, Tangniang has been acting strangely lately...

From the moment when Grandpa Hu was hospitalized to see Tangniang, but inexplicably touched the maternity ward; I met Tang Niang in the town, and Tang Niang lied that she came to see Aunt Meihua for something; and then Tang Niang called her to drink Dabu soup every day a few days ago... and these days, Tang Niang ignored everything about Zhengyi Island , and leave it to her to take care of everything...

And today, Zhizhi heard with her own ears that Tangniang wanted to rent a house in the city?

Zhizhi supported her chin with her other hand, and sighed faintly.

I also blame her, I've been so busy recently that I neglected Tang Niang...

But, what happened to Tang Niang?

Could it be that -

Zhizhi suddenly opened her eyes wide!

--Tangniang went to the obstetrics department in Nanling Town?

--Tangniang is drinking the tonic soup?

--Although I don't know why Tangniang pretended to go to Aunt Plum Blossom for that time, but now Tangniang wants to rent a house...

could it be...

Tangniang is pregnant? ? ?

Zhizhi was dumbfounded by this thought.

If it is what she guessed, then Tang Niang is really hiding it!

Could it be...

Fu Mingyu? ? ?

Zhi Zhi was thinking wildly, and didn't pay attention... Tang Niang had already stood beside her for a while.

"Ahem!"

Tang Niang couldn't stand it any longer, and coughed twice.

Zhizhi looked up.

As soon as she saw Tangniang, she stood up and shouted in surprise, "Tangtang!"

Tangniang smiled slightly.

From Zhizhi's actions just now, she saw Zhizhi's surprise.

"Afraid that I would run away?" Tang Niang laughed.

Zhizhi grabbed her own braid with some embarrassment, played around the end of the braid with her hands, and let out a "hmm".

Tangniang is very happy.

She really likes a cheerful girl like Zhi Zhi.

"It's okay if I run away," Tang Niang said, "Now you can make up your own mind about things on Zhengyi Island, and I think they are quite convinced of you..." Zhizhi said, "

That's not right! You are mine Confidence, without you watching, I'm afraid."

Tangniang couldn't help but be overjoyed.

After a while, Tang Niang said: "I'm pregnant... I want to find a place to give birth to the baby."

Zhi Zhi thought, and it was exactly as she thought.

So, there was no strange expression on her face.

Seeing Tang Niang, she felt even more at ease, and asked, "Do you think I'm... a slutty woman?" "I don't want to

comment on whether you're slutty or not, what I want to say is... don't try to pick someone up!" Zhizhi said.

Then she looked down at Tangniang's lower abdomen.

Tang Niang was a little fatter, but she was wearing loose clothes, so it was not obvious.

Recently, Zhizhi has been going to Tangniang's place every day to drink Dabu soup. In fact, she is worried that she is too thin and her energy is not good. When she meets her brother, she will worry her brother and make her family feel worried at the same time. .

But it was also because she drank Dabu soup with Tang Niang every day that she felt... It is not surprising that Tang Niang has gained a little weight recently.

Unexpectedly...

Zhizhi asked Tangniang worriedly, "How is your body... recently?"

--Tangniang is forty-three this year, and she will be placed in a later life with good medical conditions. The stakes are high. Needless to say, she had seen Tang Niang in the maternity ward of the town hospital. Let me ask, if Tang Niang is fine, why should she go there? Also, Tang Niang is drinking Dabu Tang every day...

This makes Zhi Zhi feel worried for Tang Niang.

Tangniang smiled, and said: "I didn't pay attention when I was pregnant, and I went fishing as usual, so I didn't think it was appropriate... After counting the time, I took my own pulse, and then I found out... I'll go to the town hospital to find out. After a while, I've been pregnant for more than two months and still feel a little red, I'm afraid it's not good, so I cook some soup every day to make up for it..." "It's been more than

three months now, and I also have I haven't been in the sea for nearly a month, and everything went smoothly." As she said, Tangniang stroked her belly.

Zhi Zhi asked again, "Then why do you want to come to the city to rent a house?"

Tang Niang said bluntly, "Because I don't want Fu Mingyu to know."

Before saying this -

Tang Niang was a little nervous .

She has been hiding from the world for a long time, and her heart is at peace.

She doesn't care what others think of her.

But Zhizhi is different from others.

Tang Niang still cared a little about Zhizhi's thoughts.

To her surprise, there was no surprise on Zhi Zhi's face.

Zhizhi just looked at her worriedly, and said, "Then you can't rent a house by yourself!"

However, Zhizhi's two lives have never dealt with such a thing.

She thought for a while and said, "Tangtang, you can't hide this from Fu Mingyu! This child is also half of him... If you don't want others to know, then... I'll go and bring him here quietly?" "

No Absolutely not!" Tang Niang said sharply.

Zhizhi was startled.

Although Tang Niang is cold and ruthless, she has always been gentle and generous to her, and rarely speaks to her in such a harsh tone.

Tang Niang looked at Zhizhi and said word by word: "I want to hide here alone, just to be safe."

She touched her stomach again, "This child... only belongs to me. people."

Then he warned Zhizhi, "I forbid you to tell anyone that my child has something to do with Fu Mingyu. Zhizhi, let me say one more thing, this child belongs to me alone! If you miss the point, then I... in the future Just take the child and leave Nanling forever."

"Tangtang! Don't do this!" Zhizhi was anxious.

Tangniang pinched Zhi Zhi's chin, pretending to extract a confession, "Say, you can't tell anyone...especially Fu Mingyu! Otherwise, I'll never... see you again." Zhi Zhi said helplessly, "Okay, okay,

I I promise you!"

Tang Niang turned her anger into joy.

Zhizhi sighed sadly, "Then... are you looking at the house this afternoon? Where is it rented? Take me to have a look." "I didn't want

that house!"

Tangniang said, "I think I can live here If I meet you, I might meet someone else... Once the whereabouts are leaked, it will be meaningless. So I still plan to... find a deserted island to hide for a few months, and then tell them that I am in a bad mood and go out Just for fun... When the child is born, I will bring the child back... If Fu Mingyu hasn't left by then, I will say that I picked up the child outside!"

Zhi Zhi disagreed, "Then what if the child wants to find a real parent?"

Tang Niang thought for a while and said, "Then I'll say, the child was born by me and a wild man outside!"

Zhi Zhi supported her forehead.

It was about the emotional entanglement between Tangniang and Fu Mingyu, and Zhi Zhi had no right to speak.

She had no idea when these two got married!

However, if we want to talk about clues, it seems that when we were at Jiudaowan Railway Station years ago, Zhi Zhi seemed to see Tangniang and Fu Mingyu wearing each other's... obscene pants?

As soon as the words "Jiudaowan Railway Station" came to mind, Zhi Zhi's eyes lit up!

"Tangtang, you have already shown signs of miscarriage in the early stage, I don't worry about you being out alone, whether you are renting a house in the market, or want to go to a deserted island to hide... I will not allow you to stay alone ! This is too dangerous, if you must stay alone, then I will tell Fu Mingyu to follow you without going anywhere or doing anything all day long!" Zhi Zhi said.

Tang Niang:? ? ?

Zhizhi said again: "Tangtang, do you still remember Zhang Pingxiang?"

Tangniang said "Yes", thinking why don't you remember?

Isn't Zhang Pingxiang the one who set up a stall selling noodles with Zhizhi and the others at Jiudaowan Railway Station!

She was at Jiudao Bend...

On impulse, she fell asleep with Fu Mingyu.

Zhi Zhi said to Tang Niang again: "Do you still remember? Zhang Pingxiang's family lived in a barren mountain, twenty miles away from their village. Would you...would you like to live with her for a while?"

Tang The mother was taken aback.

Zhizhi explained: "I don't want to interfere with you, I just don't want you to be alone... I know you have good physical fitness and strong martial arts, but no matter how powerful a woman is in childbirth or giving birth... that's half I stepped into the coffin! Only when someone is with you can I rest assured."

"If you don't want Fu Mingyu to accompany you, and you don't want to live at Zhang Pingxiang's house... then how about I accompany you to rent a house in the city, and we'll find a place near the hospital until you give birth safely. Child, I'll go again, okay?" Zhi Zhi said.

Tang Niang looked at Zhi Zhi for a long time, then suddenly smiled.

--So this little girl is just worried about her safety?

She was a little moved, but she couldn't let Zhi Zhi accompany her.

She is a light-hearted person with nothing to do, but Zhizhi is very busy. Whether it is Seagull Island or Justice Island, they cannot do without Zhizhi's hosting.

Tang Niang said leisurely: "I don't care... I'm afraid that people will think that I'm old and shameless. I've been a widow for more than 20 years and somehow got pregnant. I'm afraid they want to drag me to soak in a pig cage. Why would you take me in..."

"No, Pingxiang is not this kind of person!"

Zhizhi said with certainty, "Tangtang, I will go find her with you now, if she disagrees, then we Think of other ways, okay?"

Tang Niang pondered for a moment, "Then let's go!"

In the end -

Zhi Zhi turned left, Tang Niang turned right...

the two froze at the same time.

"Didn't you go by boat?"

"Didn't you go by train?"

They both laughed at the same time.

Tang Niang patted her head and said with a smile: "Look at me, I forgot that Pingxiang set up a stall in Jiudaowan Railway Station."

She then asked suspiciously: "It's not Chinese New Year now, Pingxiang will be there Is there a stall in the train station?"

Zhizhi smiled and said, "It will definitely!"

"Why?"

"Because it's the slack season! When we were guarding the stall together, Pingxiang told me that the women in their Zhang village don't work or earn work points. They can only take turns doing some production teams to feed pig grass. The chickens are fed to the pigs, and the pork is easy to share at the end of the year... Think about it, she is so strong and hardworking, she must find a way to do some small business to supplement the family..." While talking, Zhizhi took Tangniang to the state-

run The restaurant ate.

--A few days ago when Li Shu heard that Bie Yannan was coming, he gave Zhi Zhi a few meal coupons.

Normally, Zhi Zhi would not want to eat at state-run restaurants, since the food at state-run restaurants is very expensive and the products are not very good. But now that Tang Niang is pregnant with a child, Zhi Zhi doesn't want to let it go. After all, now is an era where hepatitis and tuberculosis are prevalent. State-run restaurants have various problems, but because they are expensive and few people go there, the dishes are relatively clean.

After dinner, the two went to the train station hand in hand.

Now is not the Spring Festival, all passengers must buy train tickets with a letter of introduction.

With an idea, Zhi Zhi went to the window to buy two platform tickets, and Tang Niang took one each...

When the ticket inspector asked them what they were doing at the station, Zhi Zhi said cleverly: "Comrade, my sister and I Go to the station to pick up my grandma... Our grandma is over eighty years old, not to mention carrying luggage, and also brought my three-year-old nephew and five-year-old niece. Your kindness, we went in to pick up people Just come out!"

As he said, he handed over two more platform tickets.

The ticket inspector let them pass.

Zhi Zhi led Tang Niang directly into the platform, waited for a train passing through nine bends, and got on directly. After getting on the train, she took the initiative to find the train conductor, and said with a smile on her face, "Uncle train conductor, my sister and I have something urgent to go back to our hometown...We could go there by bicycle, but it's not safe to ride a bicycle at night. Uncle, please help me, give us a replacement ticket, let us get off at Jiudao Bend, okay?"

Originally, the train conductor saw Zhi Zhi's face crying, and thought where she was going?

As a result, when I heard it, didn't I just go to Jiudao Bend?

He can still make decisions about such matters, so he readily helped Zhizhi make up the ticket.

Only then did Zhizhi heave a sigh of relief.

There were not many passengers on the train.

Zhi Zhi and Tang Niang found an empty seat and sat down.

For a while, both of them fell into silence.

What Zhi Zhi is thinking about is: if Zhang Pingxiang is willing to take in Tangniang, depending on Zhang Pingxiang's family's financial conditions, Tangniang may not be able to live a well-nourished and happy pregnancy as she imagined. So she must give Tangniang some subsidized food, such as rice, chicken and duck... Tangniang didn't let her tell Fu Mingyu, so these food can't come from Seagull Island, so as not to arouse Fu Mingyu's suspicion in the future.

But Tangniang stroked her belly and fell into deep thought.

Half an hour later, Zhizhi and Tangniang arrived at Jiudaowan Station.

Sure enough-as

soon as the almost empty train arrived at the empty Jiudaowan Station, Zhi Zhi and Tang Niang heard the familiar, friendly call from Zhang Pingxiang, "Travelers, you have worked hard all the way! Come and have a drink!" Quench your thirst with tea! Tea is free..."

Zhi Zhi and Tang Niang looked at each other and smiled.

Zhizhi: Look, I guess right?

Tangniang: Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm you are always amazing!

Next, Zhang Pingxiang's cries stopped abruptly, and after a while she shouted excitedly again, "Zhizhi? Oh, Zhizhi!"

Zhang Pingxiang jumped up from the stall, rushed over and hugged Zhizhi, surprised He asked, "Zhi Zhi, did you come to see me? Didn't you?"

Jiudao Bend was extremely remote, who would come here for nothing!

Zhi Zhi smiled and said "Yes", then pointed to Tang Niang and asked Zhang Pingxiang, "Look, who is she?"

In fact, Zhang Pingxiang had already recognized Tang Niang.

But Tang Niang was too cold, Zhang Pingxiang didn't dare to approach her. Now that Zhizhi introduced her to her, she didn't dare to speak loudly, but cowardly said: "Da, the master..."

Zhizhi glanced at Tangniang, and said to Zhang Pingxiang: "Pingxiang, This is how it happened...Tang Niang wants to relax outside recently, and is planning to find a place to live for a year, is there any vacant house near your house?" Zhang Pingxiang was stunned

, "Huh?"

She couldn't react Come on, subconsciously said: "Our place is remote and desolate..."

Tangniang said bluntly: "It's actually like this. I'm pregnant and I don't want others to know, so I want to hide ...It doesn't matter if there are no vacant houses near your house, I can build a thatched hut myself. But if your family...don't like outsiders living too close, then forget it."

Zhang Pingxiang was dumbfounded.

She widened her eyes in shock, first she looked at Tang Niang's face, as if wondering...whether this person in front of her is the head of the family. Then her eyes slowly swept down again, and finally fixed on Tangniang's lower abdomen.

Tangniang caressed her lower abdomen with her hands generously, and pressed down the wide corner of her clothes, revealing her slightly bulging lower abdomen.

Seeing Zhang Pingxiang just staring dumbfounded, without saying a word for a long time?

Tang Niang smiled, and said to Zhi Zhi: "Let's go!"

"No! No, no, no--"

Zhang Pingxiang said excitedly: "I, I, I, I... I'm too, my wife is too nervous Yes! Da, Da Da is the head of the family... You, you, you, if you don't, don't dislike our house... If it is far away, poor and remote, then let us live in it! Just, it just so happened that my house has a new house, Now I have moved into a new house. Is it an old house... Originally, I wanted to renovate it when I have more money, so that my third brother can marry a wife, but money is tight now!"

"Master, you saved my life, I...I want to repay you! You are so powerful, I, I have nothing to show for it, since you want to live in another place now, if you want to relax, my house is Appropriate!" Zhang Pingxiang stuttered at the beginning, but after speaking, she became less nervous and less afraid, and became more and more fluent in speaking.

Zhizhi also whispered to Tangniang: "Tangtang, why don't we go to her house with Pingxiang after dawn?"

Tangniang nodded.

Chapter 185

Zhizhi was worried about Tangniang's health, and was unwilling to walk at night, so she wanted to wait for dawn before going to Zhang Pingxiang's house.

But Tang Niang wanted to go right away.

"You don't go until early tomorrow morning, and go back and forth at the train station to find Lao Yao, and then go back to Seagull Island...the whole day's work will be gone." "

But Go now, we can rush back to Linshi Railway Station before dawn, and we can even wait at the gate of Baping's house... In this way, you and Lao Yao can return to Seagull Island at seven or eight o'clock in the morning!" Tang Tang Mother said.

Zhizhi hesitated, "But now... Pingxiang said, it takes an hour to go to her house from here, it's too tiring... Besides, if you walk at night, you are afraid that there are many wild animals in the mountains and the light is not good. It's not good."

Tang Niang looked at her for a while, then asked with a smile, "Worried about me?"

Zhi Zhi nodded.

She shook her head quickly again, "I'm afraid of being tired."

Tang Niang laughed loudly, "Then I'll help you go-"

Zhang Pingxiang who was next to her heard this, and quickly said: "Yes, yes, it's okay to go and have a look earlier. Cheng... When do you want to live in the big master? If you are not in a hurry, you can look at my old house and talk about it. If you are not satisfied with anything, you can tell us, and we can repair it in advance. "

Then Zhang Pingxiang said to Zhi Zhi: "Zhi Zhi, you don't have to worry, my brother and sister-in-law will come to pick me up later. Let's go together when they arrive." Zhi Zhi was still a little worried, tilting her

head Looking at Tang Niang.

Tangniang smiled and pinched her cheek.

The three of them sat at Zhang Pingxiang's noodle stall. Whenever a train passed by and passengers got off, Zhizhi would help Zhang Pingxiang sell the goods; when there was no train passing by, the three chatted.

Mainly, Zhang Pingxiang was introducing the situation near her home.

At eleven o'clock at night, Zhang Pingxiang's elder brother and sister-in-law shouted Zhang Pingxiang's name loudly outside the station.

Zhang Pingxiang hastily cleaned up the stall, and gave half of the unsold noodles to the staff at the station, and took the other half away-she would come here to set up a stall for a few hours every day now that the farming was slack... Those small tables, small chairs, small stoves, small pots, and even big bowls for noodles that are used to set up stalls should be tidied up and placed in a small corner of the station, so as not to move them back and forth every day. There is no need.

The thing to take away is the pannier she used to hold the hand-rolled noodles.

Zhang Pingxiang left the station together with Zhi Zhi and Tang Niang.

Brother Zhang and Sister Zhang, who were holding torches, saw Zhi Zhi and Tang Niang, they were taken aback for a moment, then they were overjoyed, and hurried forward to say hello.

However, Brother Zhang and his wife didn't dare to talk to Tangniang, they stood aside and laughed, very reserved.

Zhang Pingxiang put down her burden, pulled her brother and sister-in-law aside to mutter for a while.

After about four or five minutes, the three of them came over.

Holding the torch in one hand, Brother Zhang said to Zhi Zhi: "Sister Zhi Zhi, I will lead the way!" He still didn't dare to speak to Tang Niang, but nodded to her, and walked to the front holding the torch.

Zhang Pingxiang followed with a load on her shoulders.

Zhi Zhi wanted to walk at the end with the flashlight, but Mrs. Zhang refused to let her go, so she asked Zhi Zhi for a flashlight, and asked Zhi Zhi and Tang Niang to follow Zhang Pingxiang... She used the flashlight all the way to shine At the feet of Zhi Zhi and Tang Niang.

A group of people walked towards the depths of the mountain.

Aunt Zhang told Zhizhi about the condition of her old house as she walked:

there was nothing wrong with the house.

Mainly because... the relationship between her family and the village has eased since last year, plus Zhang Pingxiang earned some extra money during the Chinese New Year, and the third brother of the Zhang family was also on a blind date, so the family built a brand new building. The location of the wooden house is of course closer to the direction of the village.

Let's put it this way, Zhang's old house used to be 27 or 8 miles away from the village on a mountain road, and there were two mountains to climb!

Now, Zhang's new house is only about a dozen miles away from the village on a mountain road, and it is located on another hill. Although the two houses are far apart, they can still see a little shadow of each other when the weather is fine.

As for the things in the old house, the furniture has basically been moved away, but the stove and latrines cannot be moved away. The chicken coop is still there, but there are no chickens and ducks, and the vegetable garden has been abandoned

. Forty or fifty minutes later, everyone walked to the foot of the mountain where Zhang's new house was located.

Brother Zhang pointed to the top of the mountain and said, "We all live here now..."

Then he continued to lead the team forward.

After walking for about half an hour, I came to the foot of another mountain.

Everyone climbed the mountain together again.

Zhi Zhi walked out panting.

She may be the most exhausted one in the team.

Zhang Pingxiang explained: "The main reason is that you walk slowly at night. If the light is good in broad daylight, you can actually walk there in an hour."

Zhizhi was so tired that she didn't want to talk anymore.

Finally--

everyone walked to the old house of the Zhang family.

The Zhang family needs more of this house, and they often come to take care of it. So although the gate is closed, it doesn't look desolate.

Brother Zhang stepped forward to push open the door, then handed the torch to Zhang Pingxiang, and ordered: "You can go in with Dadangjia and Zhizhi, and see which room Dadangjia wants to choose... It's best to choose you before." The room where I lived with my younger sister."

Zhang Pingxiang took the torch and brought Tang Niang and Zhi Zhi into the room.

The house is a typical southern rural wooden house.

As soon as you enter the door, it is the main room.

Behind the main room is the kitchen and the granary, and next to the granary is the main room where the owner lives. On the right side of the main room are two East Wing rooms, which used to be lived by Zhang Pingxiang's elder brother, second brother and second sister-in-law; on the left are two West Wing rooms, one is the room of Zhang Sange, and the other is Zhang Pingxiang and her younger sister. Zhang Lixiang's room.

Sure enough, as Mrs. Zhang introduced on the way, although the house looked good, tall, spacious and neatly arranged, the house was empty with almost no furniture.

Zhang Pingxiang brought Tang Niang and Zhi Zhi to the room she used to live with her younger sister, and said, "Master, I used to live in this room with my younger sister...the most convenient thing about living in this room is that there is a A back door..."

"Open this back door, hey, this is a bathroom, it's quite clean, and it's just for my sister and me. Go out from the bathroom, and next to it is the vegetable garden... the other end of the vegetable garden is The kitchen."

"If you feel that the room is too big for you to live alone, you can simply close the front door and go in and out directly through the back door...it's more convenient." Zhang Pingxiang explained.

Tang Niang opened the back door again as she said, and looked at the bathroom and vegetable garden.

She was quite satisfied, so she asked Zhang Pingxiang, "How much is it for a year's rent?"

Zhang Pingxiang was still a little bit overwhelmed, and said to herself: "Although there are no beds, cabinets, or tables in this room...but it doesn't matter. Yes, tomorrow I will dismantle the bed in my new house and send it over. My sister and I can share the same bed... Ah? What? How much is it?" Tang Niang said: "You don't need to bring the furniture here, what about beds and cabinets

? I can do it myself, so I will ask you... I will rent this house for a year, how much is the rent?"

Zhang Pingxiang waved her hands again and again, "What kind of money does it cost! This house is already empty... You like us How can we still charge your money? After all, you saved my life and my sister-in-law's life!"

Tangniang's face sank like water.

Zhizhi winks at Zhang Pingxiang.

Zhang Pingxiang didn't understand Tangniang's temperament, but she understood Zhizhi's hint.

【If you don't charge her money, she won't live here anymore. 】

Zhang Pingxiang hesitated for a while, then said: "This, this... the rent, er, one, one yuan!" "

One yuan, let me rent it for a year?" Tang Niang asked again.

Zhang Pingxiang nodded at first, and then regretted it, "Five or fifty cents is fine..."

Tang Niang smiled, "Then it's settled, the rent is twenty-five yuan a year, and the rent will be until the beginning of June next year "

"What?" Zhang Pingxiang's eyes widened in shock.

She was so shocked that... for a moment, she forgot the prestige and terrifying force value of the master, and asked in disbelief, "Master, do you know how much 25 yuan is? I heard that there is a black market in the city. The rice is a dime a catty! But if it is in a state-run grain store, a catty of rice costs 6 cents! 25 yuan can buy more than 400 catties of rice in a state-run grain and oil store! A male worker in a state-owned factory in the city, Only 30 catties of rice per month... The annual rent of 25 yuan is simply, simply..." "

Oh, master, you did the wrong calculation!" Zhang Pingxiang said anxiously.

Tang Niang frowned, "It's already been agreed so don't go back on it."

Zhi Zhi added: "Pingxiang, Tang Niang lives in your house, I'll trouble you to keep this a secret...we're not afraid of anything, the main thing is Yes, Tangniang wants to be quiet."

Zhang Pingxiang quickly said: "Don't worry about that! Our family never interacted with people in the village before. Even if we have some contacts now, doesn't our new house live on the hill in front? If anyone comes, we will stop them Yes."

Zhizhi said again: "The rent of 25 yuan a year is just rent money. In addition, I will send some grains such as rice, flour, eggs, etc. every month, and I may trouble you or your brother. Go to the beach near Jiudao Bend to help pick up some things, and I will make an appointment with you about the specific time." "

That's no problem!" Zhang Pingxiang replied.

Tang Niang gave Zhi Zhi a cold look, frowned and said, "I can support myself."

Zhi Zhi patted her on the shoulder, "It's not for you, it's for the one in your belly. "

Tang Niang was startled.

After seeing the house, Tangniang said she wanted to leave.

Zhang Pingxiang's family grudged them to stay in their new house for one night, and then left after dawn.

Tangniang is unwilling.

So, all the people went back to the new house of the Zhang family. Brother Zhang handed the torch to Tang Niang, and asked Tang Niang when she would come to live. Come here from time to time to tidy up, make a bed, build a cabinet, etc... You don't need to do it, the main reason is that I don't like to use furniture that other people have used. As for when I will officially come to live, wait until I finish the furniture Let's talk."

As she spoke, Tangniang took out 25 yuan from her bosom and handed it to Zhang Pingxiang.

Zhang Pingxiang was unwilling to accept the 25 yuan...

Finally, Zhizhi took it and stuffed it directly into Zhang Pingxiang's hand, "Take it!"

Zhizhi said to Tangniang again: "Tangniang, give me another Five yuan for Pingxiang."

Sure enough, Tangniang took out another five yuan.

Zhizhi took it and stuffed it in Zhang Pingxiang's hand, "These five yuan, I'm asking you to help me prepare the pots and pans, oil, salt, sauce and vinegar... I'll do it tomorrow or the day after tomorrow when I'm free."

She winked at Zhang Pingxiang.

Zhang Pingxiang had no choice but to accept it.

After everything was settled, Zhi Zhi and Tang Niang walked towards Jiudaowan Railway Station.

The staff at this station recognized Zhi Zhi, and let her and Tang Niang directly into the station. Zhi Zhi and Tang Niang took the train back to the Lin City Main Station.

However, it was already past three o'clock in the morning.

The bus service has long been suspended. Passengers arriving at Linshi Railway Station at this time will mostly choose to find a seat in the waiting room for the night, and leave when the bus arrives at dawn.

Zhizhi and Tangniang couldn't stand the stench of socks mixed with sour sweat in the waiting room, so they simply went to Liu Baping's empty noodle stall, tidied up a table and two small stools, and sat on the small stools , Lying on the table and sleeping soundly.

I don't know how long it took--

Zhi Zhi suddenly shouted angrily: "...Don't Zhi Zhi!"

She was awakened, sat up straight suddenly, and stretched out her hand to rub her eyes. !

Chapter 186

Zhizhi opened her eyes wide.

The man in front of him who is so angry and has red eyes...

is it not Li Shu?

"Li Shu?" Zhi Zhi shouted his name in surprise.

Li Shu glared at Zhi Zhi bitterly.

The little girl agreed that she would go back to Seagull Island last night, so he waited and waited on the pier.

She didn't come back until seven or eight o'clock.

It's nine o'clock and she hasn't come back yet.

At eleven or twelve o'clock...

Li Shu panicked.

He told himself that Zhizhi went out with Uncle Yao, and that Uncle Yao is good at swimming and has great strength, so Zhizhi will definitely be fine. Maybe something delayed me on the way.

It's one o'clock in the middle of the night, and Zhizhi still hasn't been seen? Li Shu couldn't wait any longer, so he rowed a boat and came directly to find him.

His ability to know the way is not as good as Tang Niang and Uncle Yao.

Especially at night.

So he could only hold the boat and walk along the shore far away.

Usually Tang Niang, Uncle Yao and the others can reach the waterway within an hour and a half...

Li Shu walked for three hours.

He didn't arrive at the mouth of Linshi until more than four o'clock in the morning. Because entering the inland shore from the estuary is not only retrograde, but also has many hidden reefs and shoals. Li Shu also imitated Tang Niang Yao Shu and the others, tied one end of the rope to the rudder, tied the other end with a knot around his waist, and then jumped into the shallow sea to parade all the way, exhausting all his efforts This led the boat safely into the inland waterway.

Next, Li Shu rushed all the way to the vicinity of the municipal committee, and knocked on the door of Liu Baping's house in the middle of the night to inquire about Zhizhi's whereabouts.

As soon as I heard that Zhizhi came to look for Liu Baping yesterday afternoon, saying that she had something to do, not only arranged for Uncle Yao to stay at Liu Baping's house, but also said that she was waiting for Uncle Yao at Liu Baping's noodle stall this morning?

Only then did Li Shu feel a little relieved.

But he didn't dare to rest assured.

After all, she said yesterday that she would come back tonight!

Not yet?

Thinking of this, Li Shu bid farewell to Liu Baping and ran towards the train station. Yes, he can wait until after daylight when there is a bus before leaving. But he had been terrified all night, and the only thing that could make him feel at ease right now was to quickly find Zhizhi and confirm her safety.

Until he ran all the way to the train station and saw Zhi Zhi and Tang Niang sitting at Liu Baping's noodle stall and sleeping on their hands...

Li Shu's heart that had been severely frightened slowly returned to his chest.

He angrily woke up Zhizhi.

But seeing Zhizhi's sleepy eyes, Li Shu, who was finally sure that Zhizhi was safe, felt a little distressed again.

--He really shouldn't have woken her up, he should have let her sleep a little longer.

Just like that, Li Shu's heart was filled with complex and contradictory emotions. He wanted to question her, why he suddenly changed his mind when he clearly agreed to return last night; but when he saw her tired and ignorant eyes, he felt extremely distressed... A thousand words, a thousand words

, In the end, it turned into one sentence -

"You, how did you wake up?" Li Shu asked dryly.

Zhi Zhi: ...

Brother Li Shu, you woke me up, okay?

Zhizhi yawned and said, "I, I had something to do yesterday... I didn't have time to go back, so I just stayed for one more day. By the way, why are you here?" She asked the last sentence, and

Li I'm sorry.

"You arranged for Uncle Yao to tell Uncle Yao that you will not return to Seagull Island tonight...but you didn't tell me either! I, am I worried about you?" Zhizhi widened her eyes and asked incredulously:

" So you...you came from Seagull Island overnight?"

Li Shu let out a "hmm".

He is so wronged!

So he squatted aside and sulked.

Zhi Zhi looked Li Shu up and down.

--This guy was wearing a white vest sweatshirt issued by the army, and there were three holes in the back, one big, two small, and there were big beads of sweat on his short hair. He was wearing green army trousers and liberation shoes on his lower body. The trousers above the knees were dry, while the trousers and liberation shoes on the calves were still wet

. Shu's attention to her has exceeded the boundary between normal friends, but it is his kindness after all, and she should appease her.

"I'm sorry Li Shu, I, I couldn't inform you!" Zhizhi said.

Li Shu became even more angry, squatting on the ground, pouted, and questioned Zhizhi, "You have a solution! You must have a solution!" "You can go to the

post office to make a call! Call the Nanling Barracks and ask the switchboard to tell me The Seagull Military Camp and the Nanling Military Camp are connected by radio every two hours! Even if you don't want to go to the post office to make a call... how far is it from the railway station police station? It's not that you don't know the director, you can find him Please, make a call to Nanling Military Camp!"

"You're so smart, how can you not think of a way? You don't care about me at all! You don't care about me at all!" Li Shu roared angrily. .

Zhi Zhi: ...

She felt like she was caught.

After all, she... really didn't take Li Shu seriously.

At this moment, Zhizhi was a little embarrassed. But she couldn't figure out whether her sense of guilt came from Li Shu's exposure that she didn't value him at all, or from Li Shu's... almost a complaint between lovers.

Zhizhi turned her head away, avoiding Li Shu's angry stare.

Then when she turned her head, she saw Tangniang's probing and playful expression.

Zhizhi immediately denied it to Tangniang with a blushing face, "I have nothing to do with him!"

Tangniang said "Oh", showing an expression of sudden realization.

However, her rising ending sound fully exposed her doubts about what Zhi Zhi said.

Zhi Zhi became more and more ashamed.

Li Shu was even more angry, "Don't Zhizhi! You--"

Tangniang smiled, stood up and left.

"Where are you going, Tangtang?" Zhizhi asked hastily.

"I'm going...to the bathroom!" Tang Niang said.

--There are no public toilets around here, so you have to walk up a street to the side of the waiting hall of the train station.

Tang Niang left.

During the day, the street is very lively. But at night, it's quiet here.

Now that Tang Niang left, only Zhi Zhi and Li Shu were left in the dark street.

He stared at her, then stood up, and walked aside-when Liu Baping closed the stall every day, he would put the small bench upside down on the small table and tie it with a rope.

Li Shu untied the rope, picked up a bench, and placed it beside Zhizhi.

He sat down and continued to stare at Zhizhi with dark eyes.

Zhi Zhi felt a little... flustered for no reason.

"Li Shu, I..."

He suddenly approached infinitely -

Zhizhi was frightened by him and dared not move.

Then he...

kissed Zhi Zhi on the cheek.

The two of them froze at the same time.

Zhizhi is not such a conservative person.

But in her previous life, she fell ill before falling in love, until the end of her life... She had never been in love, and she didn't know what it was like to kiss.

Now she knows.

It was the feeling of cold lips with warm breath sweeping across her face.

Not only did it create a layer of fine and numb softness...

it also made her heart feel like a drum!

In the quiet night, on the deserted street, Zhi Zhi saw his wild eyes with crazy flames in his sharp eye sockets, heard the man's ferocious heartbeat, and smelled his breath.

Ah, in order to find her, he came out from Seagull Island in the middle of the night. He sweated and soaked in sea water. His clothes, shoes, socks, skin and hair were all dry and wet, wet and dry... If you

say Without body odor, that's impossible.

She seems to have seen someone asking a question on a certain Humor: I used to always smell the good smell of my boyfriend, but after breaking up, I can't smell it anymore. What's the matter?

One of them, Gao Zan, replied: Everyone has their own body odor. When women especially like the smell of men, it is mostly because of dopamine and male hormones. No longer like this smell, or when you can't smell this smell, it's mostly because you don't love him anymore.

so?

Zhizhi people are all stupid.

Li Shu was also stunned.

He never knew that a girl's skin could be so soft, so delicate, so warm...

so fragrant!

This feeling made him--

want to go one step further.

Li Shu accidentally turned his face sideways, looked at Zhi Zhi carefully, and wanted to...

do it again.

Sensing the danger, Zhi Zhi stood up immediately, stepped back a few steps to the side, and stared at Li Shu vigilantly.

Li Shu also gradually came to his senses, hating both Meng Lang and himself for not taking the initiative just now - it's such a pity to have tasted so little!

But he can't force the girl either...

Now seeing Zhizhi blushing with shame but still staring at him?

Li Shu felt that he couldn't lose his momentum, so he stuck his neck and said the most embarrassing words in the most ruthless tone, "Next time you want to do this... don't let me feel at ease, I, I will... I will... I'll kiss you in front of other people!"

Zhizhi: ...

She blushed and "hummed", ignored him, and didn't want to sit with him, so she just stood aside and waited for Tang Niang to come back.

After a while, Tang Niang came back.

The three of them were very silent, sitting on the small bench and continuing to doze off each other.

Just after dawn, hawkers from the stalls arrived; Liu Baping, her husband, eldest daughter, and Uncle Yao also arrived pushing a wheelbarrow and carrying burdens.

Everyone exchanged pleasantries, Liu Baping wanted to cook fish noodle soup for Tangniang Zhizhi, but Zhizhi declined - not only because it would take time to wait for Liu Baping to light the fire to cook, but also because she still had what her second brother gave her yesterday in her bag Dumplings and lard residue, especially dumplings, if you don't eat them, you are afraid they will go bad.

So a group of people bid farewell to Liu Baping, went to the bus station at the train station, took a bus, and went to the municipal party committee. Then they walked to the mouth of the sea...

Zhizhi took out dumplings and lard residue to share with everyone.

Two boxes of things to share with four people is actually not enough. But the lard residue is extremely high in calories, it is still sprinkled with soft white sugar, and the dumplings are purely meat filling... At the

end of the meal, the four of them couldn't figure out whether they were full or tired.

After breakfast, ready to go.

Zhi Zhi and the others were four people and had three boats. Originally, Li Shu let Zhi Zhi get on his boat, but Zhi Zhi refused, and quickly jumped on Tang Niang's boat... Li Shu was so angry that his complexion was livid, but there was nothing he could do

.

Uncle Yao and Tang Niang were amused by this awkward pair of young people!

Zhizhi was afraid that Tangniang would dive into the sea to tug the boat again this time, so she deliberately ignored Li Shu's stare, and said to Uncle Yao, "Uncle, let's go quickly! Can you take the lead?" "Okay!" Uncle Yao didn't think too

much , rowed a boat to the front.

Li Shu had no choice but to follow Uncle Yao sullenly, and left with his oar.

Only then did Zhizhi command Tangniang, "Tangtang, let's follow behind Li Shu..."

How could Tangniang not know Zhizhi's thoughts?

She smiled, followed Li Shu with the oar unhurriedly.

Zhi Zhi sat in the cabin in a daze.

Tang Niang laughed and said: "Li Shu is quite nervous about you...you didn't return on time, he became so anxious, and even came to look for you in the middle of the night..." Zhi Zhi said in a bad tone

: "In the future, if Fu Mingyu finds out that you ran away with the ball, he will be just as angry!"

As soon as these words came out, the two girls were stunned.

Especially Zhi Zhi, who was very annoyed: Why should I compare Fu Mingyu with Li Shu? Could it be that I...

She became a little flustered.

Tangniang also felt uncomfortable.

"No way," Tang Niang said in a low voice, "He and I are two people who have nothing to do with each other... What's more, there are so many women around him, he is probably trying to find something new.

" , Tangniang smiled, "I'm also trying to make something new."

Zhi Zhi frowned.

After a while, she said softly: "Tangtang, Zhou Shuangshuang framed Fu Mingyu, you should know about it."

Tangniang didn't say anything.

Zhizhi said again: "And Fu Mingyu... he's a very nice person. He's very enthusiastic and responsible. You..."

Tang Niang smiled.

She also remembered seeing Hong Hehe and Li Qingyu arguing about Fu Mingyu at the entrance of the town hospital.

"What kind of person he is has nothing to do with me." Tang Niang said coldly.

Zhizhi sighed. !

Chapter 187

Zhizhi and the others returned to Seagull Island.

It was still early, half past seven in the morning.

So Li Shu went to practice again.

As for the educated youth station, except for Li Shu, no one else was very worried about Zhizhi-after all, Uncle Yao was following him.

However, everyone still came over to ask Zhizhi what happened yesterday.

Zhizhi prevaricates a reason casually.

Everyone saw that she was safe and sound, so they didn't say anything.

Zhi Zhi had some breakfast with everyone, and then devoted herself to active labor and study.

--Today is already June 3rd. On June 8th, Professor Li will come to Seagull Island for a 20-day field trip and face-to-face teaching.

Therefore, the educated youth must do: first consolidate the classroom taught by Professor Huang, maintain the normal operation of the eight scientific research laboratories, maintain the private land, the private vegetable garden, the chicken, duck, rabbit and pig pen... and the most important thing is still there Two things, one is to help Zhengyi Island to carry out land reclamation and seedling cultivation in an orderly manner, and the other is to kill pigs on Seagull Island.

Last year, Zhizhi borrowed a piglet from the second, third, fourth, and fifth production brigades. Up to now, the four piglets of the male and the female have grown into big fat pigs.

The educated youths negotiated to keep one male and one female as breeding pigs, and the other two would be slaughtered if possible. Among them, one pig would be divided into four equally, and the pork would be handed over to the first, second, third, and fourth production brigades. When the pig was returned to them, another pig and two pigs were launched into the water, and the educated youths decided to share it with the uncles and grandpas on Zhengyi Island.

Take it as the result of encouraging uncles and grandpas to work hard to open up wasteland!

At this moment, the pioneering operation is in full swing on Justice Island.

There are more than 200 people on the island, except for the eleven who are too old to work, all the others have participated in the land reclamation! So much so...the farm tools are not enough. Zhi Zhi lent them the extra farm tools from Seagull Island, but it was still not enough.

Later, Zhi Zhi asked Fu Mingyu to go back to Lin City and ask his brother for it.

Fu Minglou readily arranged for the delivery of all kinds of agricultural tools to the door...

Of course, in order to keep a low profile and not attract Wei Daye's attention, these agricultural tools were sent directly by water, and there were a few fertilizers and cement.

With farm tools, the uncles and grandpas on Justice Island are full of energy!

At their request, Xu Yongjun calculated how many days it took the educated youths on Seagull Island to open up wasteland and how big the area was... The educated youths on Seagull Island are all young and young, one or two are

weak and delicate, and among them Half of them are female educated youths.

Okay, then the elders of Justice Island will do twice as much work as the educated youths every day!

It's not an easy job.

Even though the uncles and grandpas boasted that their physical strength would strengthen Xiaonian too much... But at that time, Zhizhi and the others were also very desperate! So much so that the uncles and grandpas on Zhengyi Island are unwilling to go fishing in the sea, and they are determined to open up 10,000 mu of land in a short period of time!

However, Fu Mingyu persuaded them.

"We work, we can't just hold our breath...we have to develop in an all-round way! You know, it's almost time to send fish to the commissary of the municipal party committee, and we have to send fish to the town every week In addition, we have to eat rations ourselves! So should we assign a group of people to go fishing?" "

Another thing, is that we should assign a group of people to do the work of raising seedlings! And One point...is that we only care about rice and flour? Is it enough for us to eat rice for a meal? Isn't it enough? So we also need to do a vegetable garden! And...we also raise chickens and rabbits...on Go to Seagull Island and ask for some chicks and wild rabbits... All of these need to be done at the same time!"

"Also, we still have to build a house! The first step is to build a warehouse to store food, fertilizer and cement. The second step is to build public toilets and showers! The third step will come again. The house to be repaired... and the most important thing is that one day has to be spared to kill pigs! Seagull Island doesn't know how to kill pigs..." The

uncles and grandpas felt that what Fu Mingyu said made sense.

In fact, in their hearts, they admired Zhi Zhi even more, but Fu Mingyu was sent by Zhi Zhi...

Well, then -

listen to Fu Mingyu too!

So Fu Mingyu and Xu Yongjun took some time to register and make a roster for the uncles and grandpas on the island, and by the way, find out their age and family situation.

However, when counting the number of people, Fu Mingyu found that there were two people missing?

Xu Yongjun has been on the island for three years, and he knows the situation well.

Hearing Fu Mingyu's question, Xu Yongjun said sadly: "Don't ask...it was last month and last month, each of the grandfathers felt that he was going to die, so he... greeted everyone , they sailed out to sea alone in the middle of the night, and others would pull his boat back in a few days..."

Fu Mingyu was stunned, unable to recover for a long time.

"What, what does this mean?" Fu Mingyu asked.

Xu Yongjun sighed, "Don't look at them one or two vicious ones, they are actually... poor people with nowhere to go, no family, no relatives, no children, no one accepts them at all. They feel that they are exhausted When the lights are out, just...go far away, and give yourself a sea burial. It's equivalent to...returning to the sea."

Fu Mingyu's hands were shaking.

He has been in Seagull Island for more than half a year, and he gets along well with the uncles and grandpas on Justice Island. Xu Yongjun's words made him feel very uncomfortable. With red eyes, he ran back to Seagull Island to tell his friends these words, and then went to the rabbit pen alone to catch a rabbit to pluck its fur. After stroking for a long time, he recovered and continued to go back to Justice Island. Work.

Fu Mingyu pulled himself together, lined up with Xu Yongjun, uncles and grandpas, and asked them to form four temporary wasteland reclamation teams, two construction teams, two vegetable-growing and chicken-feeding teams, two fishing teams, and two The seedling team... takes every ten days as the competition cycle, and competes internally first.

The winning team can eat a large bowl of rice for lunch and dinner for three consecutive days.

For the losing team, the food is the same as usual: half a bowl of rice and half a bowl of miscellaneous grains, with three dishes and one soup; for dinner, a bowl of white rice that is 70% full, and one portion of miscellaneous grains, also with three dishes and one soup... Ten days later,

the Disrupt team reorganization.

To ensure that every uncle and grandpa will take turns to do different jobs.

How energetic and happy the uncles and grandpas on Zhengyi Island are doing farm work...

Tang Niang is just as boring and unhappy.

The departure plan she made for herself was to gradually fade out.

--First of all, I no longer go fishing in the sea. Even if I go to sea, it is mostly just fishing and fishing. Then I go out alone every other day or two... Sometimes I go back and forth in the same day, sometimes I come back in a day or two, and sometimes I don't come back in four or five days.

But in fact-

even she herself couldn't tell, who was she doing this for.

Tang Niang never cared about other people's eyes.

Anyway, she has been given enough vicious names such as "beautiful beauty", "pirate leader", "Mrs. Yazhai", "bandit leader", "widow", "watery flower" and so on.

As for the educated youth, she only cared about Zhi Zhi.

But Zhizhi already knew about her pregnancy...

These old brothers on Justice Island have actually lived together on Justice Island for many years, and they have already reached a consensus - they are just a bunch of poor people with nowhere to go Son, get together and hug to keep warm.

She only restrains the people on Justice Island from harassing the people or harming the world, but she never restricts their freedom to come and go.

As long as there is a place to go, she encourages them to go.

Therefore, she doesn't mind whoever leaves voluntarily.

And whether she leaves or not, the other old brothers should be able to understand.

Then why is she so troubled?

On June 7, pigs were slaughtered on Seagull Island.

However, none of the educated youths knew how to butcher pigs. In the end, a grandfather Qi from Zhengyi Island volunteered to kill pigs-he was a butcher before liberation, but he hadn't butchered pigs for more than 20 years, so he was a bit raw.

Grandpa Qi led people to kill the pigs...

The two pigs probably knew that their death was approaching, and they struggled very much-

Grandpa Qi was in a panic for a while.

Fortunately, everyone worked together. Although it was a bit messy at the beginning, it got better later.

On that day, Zhi Zhi took a small boat and led the educated youths from Seagull Island to pick up pork. They were beaming and very high-profile, and a production team from a production team went to return the pork.

--Back then I lent you a little piggy that weighed about ten catties, and today I will give you back fifty catties of pork!

After paying back the pork, Zhizhi and the others went straight back to Justice Island to eat pig-killing rice.

For a time, the island of justice was full of people, and it was very lively.

It is said that everyone will come to eat pig-killing rice together. In fact, more than 200 people in Shuangdao eat more than 200 catties of pork. Once the bones are removed, each person can only get three or four taels of pork.

It doesn't matter.

There are two pigs in the water, right?

The fishy smell of fresh pigs is not strong.

Stir-fried pork liver with green and red peppers, add some dried peppers, the taste is fat and tender, spicy and delicious; stir-fried pig intestines with red chopped peppers, which has a unique taste and chewy; pig small intestines, pork belly, and pork loin are marinated , soft and delicious; pork lungs and dried cabbage are stewed together, and then sprinkled with pepper... Although the taste of pig lungs is not very good, the soup is milky white and thick, which is too delicious!

Tang Niang was sitting on the big rock, and she was also holding a rice bowl and eating rice. On top of the rice was a thick layer of braised pork intestines, deep-fried pork belly, spicy pork liver, peppery pork kidney and so on.

Fu Mingyu also walked to Tangniang with a bowl in his hand.

He looked to the left and right, and saw that others were grilling rice, but he didn't seem to notice him and Tang Niang?

Fu Mingyu quickly took the few pieces of braised pork piled up on the tip of his bowl and put them into Tang Niang's bowl.

Tang Niang looked up at him.

Fu Mingyu blushed, sat down beside her, lowered his head and smirked.

Of course, Tangniang would not have trouble with food.

She ignored Fu Mingyu, didn't even look at him, picked up the bowl and left.

Holding the lunch box in his hands, Fu Mingyu looked at Tangniang's back as she resolutely left, feeling a little uncomfortable - this woman's heart is really hard and ruthless!

I really don't want to give him any good looks!

No matter how hard he tried, she couldn't seem to see it all.

Fu Mingyu silently grilled the rice, and finally turned his grief and indignation into appetite, and began to grill with big mouthfuls.

snort!

Although she didn't want to communicate with him at all, he believed that as long as he stayed with her and guarded her, sooner or later she would know his determination!

It's just -

that night, Tangniang left alone without greeting anyone.

On June 8, Professor Li, Long Qiang's mentor, arrived at Seagull Island as scheduled.

The educated youths are once again busy becoming spinning tops...

On June 11, Tang Niang never came back, Fu Mingyu felt a little flustered, and immediately told Zhizhi about it. Zhizhi knew it well, and because she had promised Tangniang not to reveal her whereabouts, she could only persuade Fu Mingyu that Tangniang might be in a bad mood and went out to relax as usual.

On June 15th, there was still no news from Tang Niang. Fu Mingyu begged his uncles and grandpas to go out to sea to find her. They searched for her in the vast sea for several days, but they couldn't find her at all.

On June 20, Fu Mingyu couldn't bear it anymore and climbed over the wall to enter the Hall of Justice.

He ran into Tangniang's room and took a look - all the dried salted fish and dried seafood in her yard were gone, the quilts in the house were put into the cabinet, and the clothes in the box were thrown away in a mess They were all packed up, folded and put in the closet...

All the signs in front of her showed that she had planned to leave for a long time in advance!

Fu Mingyu felt that the sky was falling.

Chapter 188

The educated youths on Seagull Island are busy again.

When Professor Huang Yachan, Zhizhi's tutor, came last time, Huo Lingkun, another student of Professor Huang, also came. Professor Huang and Huo Lingkun teamed up to teach Zhizhi professional knowledge, although they rubbed Zhizhi to the point where she almost looked like a human being... But

thinking that this is also due to being a teacher who is conscientious enough, that's why she puts all her heart and soul into it. All the knowledge points are passed on to the students.

Long Qiang was also looking forward to it.

It turned out that Professor Li came alone.

Different teachers have different teaching methods.

Although Professor Li came alone, the scholars who are serious about learning are very rigorous. His teaching method is: when Long Qiang does farm work, he and Long Qiang work together, and he doesn't forget to ask Long Qiang questions when working...

Because the two of them do farm work together, the speed is very fast. After completing the set labor tasks, Professor Li and Long Qiang will sit on the field stalks, in the experimental shed, or by the vegetable garden. The teacher will directly take out the textbooks, and the students will take out notebooks and pens, and teach and accept on the spot. Education of professional courses.

As for the basic lessons that Professor Li should teach the educated youth?

He will prepare lesson plans in advance and teach them to Long Qiang one day in advance, and then let Long Qiang come to teach everyone. He sits with the students... He will also raise his hands to speak and

ask questions, and let Long Qiang answer them. If Long Qiang could answer, he nodded in approval; if Long Qiang couldn't answer, he would come in and give guided teaching...

This special teaching method has benefited the educated youth a lot.

As for Long Qiang, he also gained professional enlightenment in a short period of time.

In just twenty days, Long Qiang's physical strength and mental state were not much stronger than Zhi Zhi's last month. Even so, during these 20 days, Gao Tiantian took care of Long Qiang's life very considerately, helping him wash clothes, helping him with various chores, cooking nutritious meals for him and Professor Li...

After Professor Li left, Long Qiang still slept for a whole day and night before recovering.

Long Qiang is a person with very strong physical fitness, and Gao Tiantian takes care of him meticulously in life, but even so, he has lost a lot of weight in 20 days!

The 15th of next month will be the day when Fang Lijuan's supervisor, Professor Liu, will visit Seagull Island.

Fang Lijuan was so frightened that she shivered.

For this reason, Zhizhi held an emergency meeting to re-regulate the labor plan for July and August, and evenly distribute the field labor that originally belonged to Fang Lijuan to everyone, so that she can study with peace of mind... At the same time, the rules are also revised. Upon arrival, the educated youth will be exempted from labor for the month, and will make up for it later.

Everyone breathed a sigh of relief at this meeting.

Next, everyone has a few days of vacation each, and everyone can go shopping in the town and buy some daily necessities.

Zhizhi was once again in a busy state.

--She needs to take some time to understand the progress of Justice Island.

--I want to take an inventory of all the materials on the island with everyone, and then calculate whether the loss and consumption are reasonable.

--I want to review with everyone whether the production plan of Seagull Island is feasible for this year,

--At the same time, she will go to the Linshi Municipal Party Committee to find Fu Minglou, and talk to him about the establishment of a social enterprise in Seagull Island.

The situation on Zhengyi Island is quite good. With Fu Mingyu's supervision and hosting, the enthusiasm of the uncles and grandpas for labor is unprecedentedly high. And because Fu Mingyu has been leading them to engage in reward and punishment competitions, the actual progress of various labors is faster than planned.

The inventories of various materials on Seagull Island have also come to fruition, and it really did not meet Zhi Zhi's expectations... The loss and consumption of various materials exceeded the plan at the beginning of the year. After all, do they still want to help Justice Island? But the excess is still within the acceptable range.

But because of this, Zhizhi and everyone readjusted the planting and breeding plan for the second half of the year.

Wait until these things are done...

There are only a few days left for Zhi Zhi's vacation.

But she still needs to accomplish a few things within today and tomorrow: one is to go to the municipal party committee to discuss matters with Fu Minglou, one is that she needs to buy some daily necessities, and the other is that she needs to deliver food to Tang Niang.

This time, as early as the second day after Professor Li left, Li Shu carefully asked what Zhizhi was going to do in the next half month, as well as various itineraries.

I heard that she was going to the municipal party committee to buy personal necessities?

Li Shu immediately said that he could accompany Zhizhi to the city.

Firstly, he usually doesn't even have weekends off, so he has saved up all his money and has plenty of time; secondly, he already knows how to go to the city by water, so he doesn't need to bother Uncle Yao anymore.

This time, Zhi Zhi did not object to Li Shu's company.

Because she was going to deliver food to Tangniang, but she couldn't carry it, Li Shu was an excellent porter; moreover... if Li Shu accompanied her to deliver food, Tangniang probably wouldn't be so disgusted.

So on this day, Zhi Zhi and Li Shu went out early in the morning.

The two of them drove the boat straight to Linshi.

Li Shu was already familiar with the road, and it took more than an hour to arrive at the mouth of Linshi.

This time he has experience.

Not only did he bring a change of clothes and towels, but he also brought a wooden bucket full of fresh water and a few huge leaves of wild plantains.

He first took off his shoes, socks, clothes and trousers, and piled them neatly in the cabin, then put on the basketball uniform and shorts issued by the army, grabbed the rope and jumped into the sea, struggling to swim towards the shore.

Zhizhi cooperated with him in paddling forward to help him reduce the resistance.

The two worked together and finally entered the river smoothly.

Only then did Li Shu climb onto the boat, squatted behind the barrel and shouted: "Zhi Zhi, don't look back!"

Of course Zhi Zhi knew what he was going to do.

Take off those basketball pants and wash your body!

She doesn't want to look at it!

Li Shu shouted again, "If you want to see it, you can..."

Zhizhi blushed and gave a "bah".

Li Shu smiled and covered his body with a banana leaf, quickly took off his basketball pants, then scooped up fresh water with a wooden ladle, rinsed his hair and body, dried his body with the prepared towel, and finally took off the pants before he was ready to put them on. clothing and footwear.

There is still half a bucket of fresh water left in the wooden barrel, which can be used by him on the way back to Seagull Island.

"It's good to be prepared in advance!" Li Shu sighed.

At this moment, he felt refreshed and comfortable all over.

Compared to the last time when he ran to find Zhizhi in a panic, he didn't prepare any fresh water to wash it off, so he had to bear the brackish seawater all over his body from midnight to early morning. Not to mention the bitter and salty smell, he was still sticky. It was extremely itchy, and the skin was scratched...

Thinking of this, Li Shu couldn't help but said: "Zhizhi, tell me, Tangniang and the others are covered in seawater from fishing in the afternoon until the early morning, how can they stand it!"

As soon as Li Shu mentioned Tang Niang, Zhi Zhi fell silent.

Until now, she has not told Li Shu that Tangniang is now living in Zhang Pingxiang's old house; she just told Li Shu that Zhang Pingxiang asked her to buy some grain from the city and send it to him.

However, Li Shu did not expect Zhizhi to answer this question.

He just muttered to himself, "Tang Niang seems to have been away for almost a month, right? Where did you say she went? Why did she leave? Will she come back in the future?" Then he thought wildly, "

Zhi Zhi, could it be... Tang Niang doesn't like farming, but now Grandpa Braids and the others have responded to your call and started farming... She thinks that Grandpa Braids and the others are going to change their careers to become farmers, so she can... be free Don't worry about it, she's going to be her fisherman?"

Zhizhi couldn't help laughing, "Don't talk nonsense."

Li Shu laughed.

The two moored the boat, and then each carried a bamboo basket. Li Shu also took a pole and rope, and got off the boat together.

After walking for about an hour to the municipal party committee compound, Li Shu accompanied Zhi Zhi to the gate post to register. The two parted ways here - Zhizhi was going to talk to Fu Minglou, Li Shu was going to the military division to find the old leader, and the two made an appointment to meet here at the gate around eleven o'clock.

Zhizhi went straight to Fu Minglou.

However, she didn't say hello in advance. Fu Minglou was busy with other things, and Zhizhi was stopped by his assistant. After waiting for half an hour, Fu Minglou finished the matter and called Zhizhi into his office.

Zhizhi directly talked with Fu Minglou about the team's business establishment, and took out a plan - this plan was written by Fu Mingyu himself.

When Fu Minglou saw the plan, he recognized his brother's handwriting, and couldn't help smiling.

He first briefly scanned the plan, nodded, and then discussed with Zhi Zhi...

After half an hour, the two of them finished their discussion.

Fu Minglou put away the plan, and told Zhizhi the details of setting up a team to run a business. Zhizhi stood up and was about to leave.

At this time, Fu Minglou asked Zhizhi, "... Zhizhi, Mingyu, how are you doing recently?"

Zhizhi couldn't answer a simple greeting.

She smiled and nodded.

Fu Minglou said again: "Zhizhi, the situation is like this... Well, Mingyu is not young anymore, he is about to celebrate his twenty-fifth birthday, and he is already twenty-six years old. But he hasn't married yet, and the elders in the family are more concerned about this issue, you see..."

"Can you help persuade Mingyu to come back to see each other? Zhi Zhi, don't worry! We said before that we must let him stay on Seagull Island for three years... This will never change, after all he It was only on Seagull Island that he put so much effort into his work... The old man at home heard that he was working so hard on Seagull Island, and he was very happy!" While

talking, Fu Minglou suddenly felt something was wrong?

Why Zhizhi's expression...

Fu Minglou looked at Zhizhi, and saw a hint of reluctance and embarrassment from her reluctantly smiling expression.

There was silence in the office.

Zhizhi hesitated for a while, and decided to tell the truth, "Brother Fu, I'm sorry... I guess, he doesn't like to hear these words, otherwise you wouldn't want me to help you convey them, right?

" Mingyu said something like this. This... now is a new era, and the marriage of young men and women should be based on free love. Taking a step back, between you and Mingyu... it is obvious that Mingyu and I The relationship is better, so I'm on his side... If he wants to fall in love, that's his freedom, if he doesn't fall in love, you...don't force him!" Zhizhi said

to Fu Minglou bid farewell, "I'm leaving, see you, Brother Fu!"

Fu Minglou was dumbfounded.

--The brother who has always been withdrawn and arrogant now has a friend who protects him, of course Fu Minglou is very happy.

But? ? ?

Fu Minglou keenly noticed the unhappiness in Zhizhi's expression and tone just now.

His family wanted to introduce someone to Mingyu, why was Zhizhi unhappy?

Could it be that Zhi Zhi is not dating Li Shu, but...Ming Yu?

Fu Minglou fell into deep thought.

He has always been a decisive person, he doesn't like to guess, and if he has doubts, he will ask for proof.

After thinking about it, he made a call to the coastal defense force camp in Nanling Town, and asked Battalion Commander Sun, who had just been transferred, to find out about the situation.

The two got on the phone, and first exchanged a few pleasantries, then Fu Minglou tactfully asked Commander Sun if Li Shu, the leader of the row, had a date.

Battalion Commander Sun just transferred over and didn't know much about Li Shu's situation, but he could hear from Fu Minglou's tone: Does Secretary-General Fu want to introduce someone to Li Shu?

So, Battalion Commander Sun covered the receiver of the phone with his hands, and turned to ask the guard standing beside him, "Xiao Liu, do you know...is Li Shu, the leader of the row, interested?" The

guard Xiao Liu was also transferred here with Commander Sun, and he didn't know Li Shu's situation even more.

However, he racked his brains for a while and said, "...I seem to have vaguely heard that Platoon Leader Li is pursuing a female educated youth who is very pretty, but she is unwilling to accept her..." Battalion Commander Sun nodded

. He turned his head and moved his hand covering the microphone away-

in fact, Fu Minglou had already heard it.

Battalion Commander Sun happily said to Fu Minglou: "Secretary-General Fu, Xiao Li doesn't have a date yet! If you have a suitable girl over there, please help introduce her. We are very nice from Xiao Li! Fu

Minglou was elated, and said, "Definitely! Definitely!"

Putting down the phone, Fu Minglou felt extremely happy!

It seems that Zhizhi and Mingyu are in a relationship most likely! This kid! Good eyesight! Zhizhi is so beautiful and capable. Moreover, he had already investigated Zhi Zhi's family situation early in the morning, and knew that her family members were all high-level intellectuals... Hey, that is, Zhi Zhi is still a little younger, she is only 18, and Ming Yu is already 26, the gap is a bit son big.

But it doesn't matter. Gay men can take better care of lesbians when they are older!

Seeing that it was almost time to get off work, Fu Minglou picked up the plan written by his brother himself, and prepared to take it home and show it to his parents... If Mingyu is really promising!

And, he must tell them that Ming Yu is in a relationship with Zhi Zhi! !

Chapter 189

Zhizhi didn't know about Fu Minglou's misunderstanding at all.

She left the municipal committee in a hurry, waited for a while by the doorpost, and waited for Li Shu.

According to Zhizhi's plan, she wanted to buy one hundred catties of rice, twenty or thirty eggs, some clothing and needlework, various seasonings, and a dozen chickens... Li Shu

had fifty catties of food stamps in his hand, Just took it out and handed it to her, "Take the food coupons and go to the grain and oil station to buy them, it's cheaper! If you don't have enough, go to the black market and buy them!" Zhizhi was about to

pay him, but he stared at him with sharp eyes Li

Shu was a little unhappy, and said: "I know you don't want to owe me anything, so... you can repay me, and accompany me to the state-run restaurant for dinner later!" Zhizhi: Is this called repayment

? ? ?

As soon as he talked about eating, Li Shu was very happy, "The food in the army is very clear and watery. I have been hungry for a long time! This time, I have to order two meat dishes, and I must eat a full meal!" Zhi

Zhi I couldn't help laughing again.

The two went to the state-run hotel.

According to Li Shu's idea, this time he wants to order three dishes and one soup: braised pork, boiled chicken, stir-fried vegetables, and ground three delicacies soup.

Because Zhizhi has a light taste, the white-cut chicken and stir-fried vegetables are hers.

Zhizhi disagreed, and finally asked him to order two dishes and one soup: braised pork, braised pork with pickled vegetables, and loofah tofu soup.

For her, the preserved vegetables in the pickled pork are very good for rice, and the pork is more suitable for Li Shu's taste; the loofah tofu soup is light and nutritious, which is also very suitable for her taste.

Li Shu was so happy that he opened his belly to eat, and he ate four big bowls of white rice in total!

The half bowl of rice that Zhizhi couldn't eat was also mixed with the last bit of plum vegetable gravy left on the plate, and he scraped it clean... Finally, he added the remaining

half bowl of loofah tofu soup Drank it clean.

He slumped comfortably on the chair and rubbed his stomach.

Zhi Zhi stared at his stomach.

She really wanted to know, where did all the rice, dishes and soup he ate go?

I can't tell that his stomach is particularly swollen and swollen!

The two sat in their seats for a short rest, and then left together.

Afterwards, Li Shu followed Zhi Zhi, and followed her through the street, and bought 20 catties of rice, 30 eggs, 15 chickens, two catties of brown sugar, thread thimbles, and a few pieces of homemade cotton cloth spun by ordinary people. , 10 catties of kapok, 2 catties of fried melon seeds, 5 catties of apples and some vegetable seeds.

Then the two went to the supply and marketing cooperative. Zhizhi bought three bags of milk powder, two catties of soft white sugar, two catties of candied fruit, six pieces of soap, two bottles of shampoo, two bottles of cream, etc.; finally went to the grain and oil station, Using Li Shu's fifty catties of food stamps and money, I exchanged fifty catties of rice...

Li Shu was carrying a load that weighed more than a hundred catties. There were chickens in the back basket, and Zhizhi's back basket was also full of things. The two bought platform tickets together and went to the train station, and took the train to Jiudao. bend.

After getting off the train at Jiudaowan Station, Zhizhi and Li Shu saw Zhang Pingxiang who was setting up a stall on the platform at a glance!

Li Shu thought that all he had to do was hand over the things to Zhang Pingxiang...

As a result, Zhizhi smiled and chatted with Zhang Pingxiang for a while, then signaled Li Shu to pick up the burden, and she also carried the basket on her back... ...She led him out of the station and walked towards the mountain.

Li Shu was a little surprised, "Do you still want to send it to Zhang Pingxiang's house?"

Zhizhi led the way.

After a long time, she finally said "hmm".

Li Shu felt that Zhi Zhi's attitude was a bit strange.

But he didn't think too much, he just carried the load and followed Zhi Zhi, and continued walking up the mountain.

The two walked panting for an hour and a half, and turned over a mountain...

Then Zhizhi pointed to a mountain ahead and said, "That's it! Li Shu, we're almost there!"

Li Shu wiped his sweat and said: "Then let's... go!"

Both of them quickened their pace.

When he reached the halfway up the mountain, Zhi Zhi suddenly turned around and said to him: "Li Shu, you promise me one thing... okay?" "

I promise you!" Li Shu said without hesitation.

Zhizhi was startled, and said softly: "I haven't said what it is yet!"

"No matter what request you ask, I will agree!" Li Shu said with a smile.

Zhizhi rolled his eyes at him, and asked: "Then if I tell you never to approach me in the future, will you agree?" "Then would you

make such a request?" Li Shu asked back.

Zhizhi: ...

While talking, the two got closer to the top of the mountain, and could even see a corner of the house.

Zhi Zhi lowered her voice, and said softly: "Li Shu, you promise me... no matter what you see later, you are not allowed to show any surprised or strange expressions, okay?" Li Shu was taken aback

.

Then -

he heard an extremely familiar charming and cold voice, "...Zhizhi?"

Li Shu was stunned.

This...

This, this, isn't this Tangniang's voice?

Li Shu looked at Zhi Zhi.

Zhizhi ignored him, and walked forward happily, "Tangtang! Li Shu and I came to see you!"

Li Shu: It's really Tangniang!

So Zhi Zhi always knew about Tang Niang's whereabouts? Then why didn't Zhizhi want to tell Fu Mingyu? Obviously Zhizhi just watched Fu Mingyu looking for Tang Niang like crazy...

What's going on?

Soon, Li Shu followed behind Zhizhi, carrying a load up the last few bluestone steps, and walked to the door of the residential house.

Coincidentally, Tang Niang also came out from the yard over there.

Li Shu saw...

Tangniang's slightly round waist and slightly bulging belly.

Li Shu was extremely shocked!

Fortunately, he remembered that Zhi Zhi had told him not to show surprise and strange expressions just now...

So he swallowed hard to cover up the astonishment on his face.

Tang Niang saw that Li Shu was carrying two full loads of supplies, and that Zhi Zhi was also carrying a large pannier full of things... She frowned and asked, "Why did you bring so many things?" Zhi Zhi said, "

I Like it!"

Then motioned Li Shu to enter the small courtyard.

Tang Niang pointed him, "Enter the gate and turn left, put the things in the kitchen."

Li Shu listened to her and sent the things into the kitchen. Fu came out again to pick up the pannier that Zhizhi was carrying behind her, and also slipped into the kitchen.

Tangniang asked Zhi Zhi to sit in the yard, then went to carry two sage fruits over, handed one to Zhi Zhi and the other to Li Shu, "Eat this, it's very sweet." Zhi Zhi took it and looked at

it A small courtyard that has been neatly tidied up-in a corner of the courtyard, there are more than a dozen long bamboos that are as thick as an arm. In another corner, there was a drying rack made of bamboo, on which Tangniang's clothes were drying. And here is where she is sitting now, a table and two chairs made of bamboo.

The height of the chair is just right, and there is a backrest, and I feel quite comfortable to sit on.

Zhizhi smiled and asked Tangniang, "Tangtang, are you still used to living here?"

As she spoke, she looked at Tangniang again--Tangniang has been pregnant for more than four months, and her face is rosy at the moment, her expression is happy, she looks like Like having a good time.

Tang Niang smiled, "Everything is good here, but it's too quiet... Sometimes I sleep until noon, and it gets dark soon after I go out to work! So things are procrastinating..." At this

time Li Shu has already peeled off the skin of a sago fruit and handed it over to Zhizhi to eat; he took the sage fruit from Zhizhi's hand and continued to peel the fruit.

Tang Niang said to Zhi Zhi: "Would you like to visit my room? I've already finished the bed, chair, shelf, and a cradle..." Zhi Zhi

nodded.

Tangniang led the way, and Zhizhi followed her.

Li Shu thought about it, and felt that he was a man, so he should not join in the fun.

So he peeled off the sage fruit two times and three times, and took a big bite!

--The sweet and clear pulp instantly relieves the dryness and heat in the throat, bringing a refreshing sweetness that makes people feel refreshed.

At this time, Zhi Zhi followed Tang Niang to her room.

Now this is no longer the empty room she saw when she came last time.

There is a spacious bamboo bed with a bamboo frame, a bamboo pillow, and a few clothes randomly placed on the bamboo bed.

Near the corner of the wall, there is a three-layered bamboo shelf. The bottom layer is two square-shaped woven bamboo baskets of average size, and there are some miscellaneous small objects in them... And besides the bed, there

are with a large cradle suspended on a rack.

Zhizhi walked over, first sat on Tangniang's bamboo bed, tested the softness and firmness, then looked at the cradle, and shook it gently...

"Is it okay?" Said with a smug little expression.

Zhi Zhi praised: "Super good!"

Then asked, "How is your food these days?"

Tang Niang said: "There is a stream on the mountain, I set a trap there, and I can catch some every day. Fish. It's just... the river fish is not tasty, it's full of thorns, and I usually use it to make soup. And Pingxiang's sister-in-law sends wild rabbits, dead snakes, etc. every now and then, and even some rice Come... the food is okay."

"I'm going to make a few more bamboo racks to put things in, and when I'm done, I'll go to the beach, get some fish back, and salt them to eat... And then, send some Send Haiyu to Pingxiang. Her sister-in-law always brings things, I don't like to owe her family." Tang Niang said.

Zhizhi smiled and said: "This time I brought you 70 catties of rice. Later, when her sister-in-law comes to deliver something, you can give her some rice! Anyway, I will send you some rations next month." "

Tang Niang, "I..."

"It's better to owe me than you owe her, right?" Zhizhi said again.

Tang Niang smiled.

She reached out and pinched Zhizhi's face.

Zhizhi shook Tangniang's hand, looked at it...

she sighed, and began to mutter, "Tangtang, I bought you cream, soap and shampoo, you must remember to use... especially Every night before going to bed, you should wipe your face and hands with cream, otherwise...look at your hands, they have so many calluses." "I even bought

you 15 chickens... You use rice and Mrs. Pingxiang to exchange some rice bran, and one catty of rice can be exchanged for about five catties of bran... Now that the chickens are still young, five catties of bran is enough for them to eat for two months. When the baby is born, the 15 catties A chicken will be ready to be slaughtered, and when you are in confinement, you can eat a chicken a day...Well, I will buy live chickens again..."

"I also brought over 30 eggs, you have to eat one every day to ensure sufficient nutrition... I also bought you milk powder, soft white sugar and coarse brown sugar, you must remember to make a cup every night before going to bed For milk, I bought pure milk powder without sugar. If you think the taste is bland, you can add a little white sugar to it..." "What's more, I also brought needles and threads, thimbles, native cotton

cloth and 10 catties of kapok Come here. You can cut the native cotton cloth and use it as a diaper for the doll in the future... Next time I will collect more native cotton cloth, and I will make a bed for you..." Saying that, the two walked to the vegetable garden

outside there.

Zhizhi took a look and found that the weeds in the vegetable garden had been removed, the soil had been refurbished, and there were not too many but established types of ginger, onion, garlic, potatoes, peppers, tomatoes, radishes, large These kinds of cabbage...

"Tangtang, Mrs. Zhang planted these for you, right?" Zhi Zhi asked with a smile.

--Tang Niang is an out-and-out fisherman, she may recognize these vegetables, but it may still be a bit difficult for her to grow them herself. Moreover, she has only been here for a month, and it is impossible for these vegetables to grow so big and so good all at once.

Sure enough, Tang Niang nodded, "She carried it in a basket, and said she dug it from their vegetable garden over there, and planted it here... In this way, it won't be too difficult for me to eat some vegetables."

Zhizhi took Tang Niang to the kitchen, took out a few paper bags tied with hemp rope and wrapped in kraft paper from her basket, and said, "Tangtang, these are vegetable seeds, you will hand them over later. To Mrs. Zhang, ask her to help her in the vegetable garden... Don't be afraid to trouble her, this is her home after all. After all the vegetables grow, you can eat a few crops of vegetables when you are here, and then you go away , these dishes are all hers..."

Tangniang thought for a while and nodded.

Zhi Zhi called Li Shu over again, and asked him to help put the rice into the rice tank, and put all kinds of things in the kitchen... It was the time when

Zhi Zhi and Li Shu were about to leave .

--It's almost five o'clock in the afternoon, and they still have to walk for more than an hour on the mountain road, then take the train back to Linshi, and then walk for another hour to reach the estuary. After picking up the boat, they have to catch another one Hours of waterway to arrive at Seagull Island.

In other words, even if we leave now, everything will go well, and it is estimated that we will not be able to go back until nine o'clock or ten o'clock at night.

Tang Niang did not leave Zhizhi and Li Shu behind.

Before leaving, Zhi Zhi asked Tang Niang if there was anything else she needed, and she would send it over next month...

Tang Niang thought for a while and said, "Give me an alarm clock, I really don't want to sleep until noon every day And then there's... the cotton cloth and I want to ask for a little more."

Zhizhi nodded.

Tang Niang stood on the bluestone steps, watching Zhi Zhi and Li Shu go down the mountain with empty backpacks and a shoulder pole.

It wasn't until he left the mountain

that Li Shu asked Zhizhi, "Tangniang is pregnant with Mingyu's child?"

Originally, he would never associate these two people together, but after Tangniang disappeared, Fu Mingyu became so anxious Son! In addition, Zhizhi deliberately concealed it from Fu Mingyu...

So Li Shu could only come to such a conclusion.

Zhizhi nodded.

For a moment, Li Shu didn't know what to say.

However, if you think about it carefully...

In fact, Tangniang and Fu Mingyu are quite a good match?

Fu Mingyu is already 26, an older youth, but his thoughts and mentality are very naive. Most of the men at his age have married wives and children, and achieved a small career.

But at his age, with such a childish and naive mentality...

If you leave aside the family conditions, it is estimated that no young woman would like someone like him.

Tang Niang is different.

Although Tangniang is much older than Fu Mingyu, her character... is pure and kind. Because she has experienced a lot, she is free and easy, and she doesn't take anything strange and doesn't care about it. Also because of her absolute strength and her experience, she has not experienced too much, and still maintains a childlike innocence in her character.

When you think about it this way, you'll feel...

In fact, Tangniang and Fu Mingyu are quite a good match?

It's just that, in this era, it's not that there are no combinations of older girls and younger boys, but they are at most three or four years older... Tangniang and Fu Mingyu should be ten years apart, right?

Tang Niang is completely naked, so she doesn't have to worry about too many people's thoughts.

But Fu Mingyu's family may not agree.

Li Shu couldn't help shaking his head and sighing.

Difficult...

He and Zhizhi hurried back to Jiudaowan Railway Station.

Zhizhi went to Stationmaster Liu at the train station to ask for a piece of paper, and then asked Zhang Pingxiang for a piece of charcoal, and wrote a sentence on the paper-- [I want to buy (or exchange)

a new one that is at least 70% functional Alarm Clock]

Li Shu was a little anxious, so he said to Zhi Zhi: "Zhi Zhi, let's talk about the alarm clock later, I'll ask someone to send one to Jiuliwan to Ping Xiang later, can't it? We have to go back now, otherwise It's too late."

Zhizhi said to Li Shu: "Let's just wait for three trains, okay? After three trains, if no passenger is willing to change with me, then I won't change... okay?"

Li I have no choice but to follow her.

Zhizhi's luck was quite good. When the second train arrived, a passenger poked his head out of the window, "Little girl... come here! Do you want an alarm clock? How much do you pay for it?" ?"

Then he handed an alarm clock that was about 80% new to Zhi Zhi.

Zhi Zhi answered, looked at the alarm clock, listened to the ringing of the alarm clock, and checked the time on her wristwatch. After confirming that it was good, she said to the passenger: "Sister, I'll pay you seven dollars. Would you like to share with me?" Shall I change it?"

For a brand new mechanical alarm clock, most of the prices in the supply and marketing cooperatives are around 10-15 yuan.

The traveler hesitated.

It can be seen that she is really short of money, "Little girl, please add another one yuan, 8 yuan, and I will give you the alarm clock!" "

Okay, then thank you, big sister!" Zhi Zhi said simply Responding, she took out the money and handed it over-

just like that, after waiting for half an hour, Zhi Zhi got an alarm clock as she wished.

She handed the alarm clock to Zhang Pingxiang, and asked Zhang Pingxiang to take it back to Tang Niang.

Zhang Pingxiang nodded repeatedly.

Therefore, Zhizhi and Li Shu rushed to Seagull Island again.

It was almost ten o'clock at night-

the two arrived at the pier of Seagull Island.

Still, there was a flashlight on the pier.

Zhi Zhi and Li Shu took a closer look, but it was Fu Mingyu?

He also carried a pannier, and was squatting on the ground at the moment, with a flashlight placed aside, and he was picking up some paper scrolls that fell on the ground.

Zhizhi went over to Fu Mingyu and asked, "Mingyu, what's wrong with you?"

Fu Mingyu said, "Ah? It's all right, I'll pick something up when I drop something on the floor."

His voice was unbelievably hoarse.

Then he looked at Zhi Zhi, then at Li Shu, and asked curiously: "Where did you two go? Why did you come back so late?"

Zhi Zhi and Li Shu looked at each other, a little guilty, and didn't know how to answer. good.

After a while, the two of them spoke at the same time--

"We went to Songshi, and I... talked to your brother about the commune and brigade company." "

We just walked around Songshi for a while, hehehehe..."

Zhizhi fooled her, and hurriedly asked Fu Mingyu, " Mingyu, what about you? Where did you go and why did you come back so late?"

Fu Mingyu said in a hoarse voice, "I went to set up a stall in Panjia'ao today... Now, these are the slogans I used for my stall. "

Zhizhi has already seen it.

The slogans on various paper scrolls scattered all over the place read:

[Protecting the ocean is everyone's responsibility! ]

[Do not pour domestic sewage and garbage into the ocean]

[The sea belongs to everyone, let's take care of it together]

[We treat the sea kindly, and the sea treats us kindly]

[The sea is a beautiful homeland for human beings]

...

Zhi Zhi asked again, "Would you like it?" What kind of stall is this?"

Fu Mingyu said sadly: "I want everyone to pay attention to environmental protection... Treat this sea well. Tangniang likes this sea so much, she will definitely come back... I don't want her to come back, I saw a stinking sea. I hope she can play in the sea without any worries."

Zhi Zhi and Li Shu looked at each other again.

Chapter 190

That night, Zhizhi had a nightmare.

Dreamed that Fu Mingyu followed her to Jiudao Bend, and found Tangniang who lived in seclusion and her big belly.

The man was furious and insisted on marrying the woman; the woman was indifferent and indifferent, ignoring the man at all...

Immediately afterwards, Fu Mingyu's big family surrounded Zhizhi, pulled her and babbled... :

"Zhizhi, you must persuade Mingyu, you are his leader, he listens to you the most..." "Yeah

Tang Tangniang is in her forties, why did she come to harm our Mingyu! Our Mingyu You're only 26!"

"Zhi Zhi, I know that this is a new era, young men and women should talk about free love when they get married, but free love should also be blessed and approved by family members, right? Tell me, Mingyu is so Do it, obviously to turn our family upside down!"

"Huh, I don't agree! Fu Mingyu wants to marry Tang Tangniang? Unless I die-"

"Zhi Zhi, take a look, if you really piss the old man to death ...What good is it for Mingyu?"

Zhizhi was so noisy that she turned over and woke up.

She was sweating all over.

It's early August, the hottest time of the year.

Zhi Zhi looked at the time, it was half past six in the morning.

She simply got up, went downstairs with a change of clothes, a washbasin and a water bottle, and went to the bathroom at the back to wash the room.

After packing herself up, she finally felt refreshed.

Around 7:30, everyone sat in the cafeteria and had breakfast together.

Hong Hehe suddenly said: "Shouldn't it be time for Qingyu to arrive?"

--The last time Li Qingyu went back to her hometown to visit relatives, she went there for more than a month. She sent a telegram to Zhi Zhi, saying that she wanted to ask for a month's leave. Of course, because sending a telegram is very expensive, she only wrote the simple words [Li Qingyu asks for a month's leave]. Later, she wrote several urgent registered letters in a row, introducing her grandma's condition.

It is said that the old man couldn't eat anymore, but his desire to see his granddaughter for the last time was very strong. As soon as Li Qingyu went back, the old man came back to life again. He could eat and sleep, his face was red and he could walk around on the ground

.

His condition has been exhausted!

Li Qingyu stayed with her grandma for half a month, and told her about her life on Seagull Island every day. Grandma liked it so much that she asked Li Qingyu to tell her about it over and over again. Uncle Yao chased her to the train station and asked Liu Baping to find a way to send those pearls to the station. Li Qingyu received them and handed them over to her grandma.

Grandma was taken aback when she saw such a round and big pearl. After careful questioning, she realized that it was the love of Seagull Island and Zhengyi Island for her granddaughter... Grandma chose one of the

pearls and held it in her hand every day. For other pearls, she must tell Li Qingyu that whoever gave them must return them.

Half a month later, grandma died again.

After four or five days in bed, Grandma Li passed away suddenly.

Li Qingyu sent her grandma to her grave again, and after the first seven days, she sent another telegram to Zhi Zhi, telling Zhi Zhi that she would leave immediately.

Calculated, today is the fourth day of Li Qingyu's departure, so she should arrive no matter what.

What Hong Hehe has been thinking about is that on the day Li Qingyu left Nanling, she falsely accused Li Qingyu because of Fu Mingyu... Hong

Hehe hasn't apologized to Li Qingyu yet!

She was thinking right now that when Li Qingyu came back, she would definitely apologize to her well, and she must not affect the sisterhood between her and Qingyu because of some stinky man.

When Hong Hehe said this, the educated youths also started chattering-

"Yeah, Qingyu has been leaving for several days, why hasn't

she arrived yet?" Go to the provincial capital railway station and wait until the number of people is full?"

"No!"

"Why not?"

"You think, we go to the countryside to jump in the queue, and the educated youth office provides the train tickets, which cost money! So The Educated Youth Office at the provincial capital train station gathered people together to save money, and asked them to be taken to Nanling in batches by free military transport vehicles..." "

But this time Qingyu is going back and forth at her own expense, she must be directly I took the train to Linshi Railway Station."

"You're right, why hasn't Qingyu arrived yet?" "

Then I don't know..."

"Maybe there's something on the way that delays you?"

"No need Worry, Qingyu Jiren has her own celestial phenomena! I'm telling you, her grandma will definitely bless her!" At

this time, it was Yu Lu's turn to cook today, and after finishing breakfast, she was so hot that she ran to take a bath. After taking a bath, I just came back, sat down to have breakfast with everyone, and thought that the porridge had been in the pot for half an hour, why is it still so hot?

Yu Lu held the porridge bowl and blew on it for a long time, but couldn't finish her mouth, complained: "The weather is too hot!"

Then everyone changed the subject again-

"Yes, it's been terribly hot these days, even if you don't know I don't even have the energy to cry anymore!"

"Hey, when I think of wearing such hot work clothes to farm in such a hot day... I really want to die!" "

You don't have to wear work clothes. "

How can I do that? Being bitten to death by mosquitoes is more terrifying than death from heat!" "

Everyone, take precautions against heatstroke, Lulu, prepare some light salt water, tea and fruit juice."

"Yeah, the herbal tea has been boiled and is cooling down. I also boiled three buckets of boiled water, and I'm going to make a bucket of fruit juice when it cools..." At this time, the veteran Uncle Yao who was serving a bowl of

porridge Suddenly came a sentence, "The weather is so hot, I'm afraid... a typhoon is coming!" All

the educated youths were startled.

typhoon?

Most of them are from inland areas. A few of them have heard of the typhoon but have not seen it, and most of them have never even heard of it. They only heard about it when they were waiting for distribution in the Nanling Island Educated Youth Office. Mouth...

It is said that there are several typhoons in Nanling every year, most of which are in summer. The educated youths went to the island last August. It is said that there have been several typhoons before going to the island. But this year until now, everyone has never seen the power of a typhoon.

Uncles and grandpas on Justice Island often joked that the educated youths on Seagull Island were the chosen ones. They rushed to the island in a daze to open up wasteland and grow vegetables. God favored them in this way, and there was no typhoon... Educated

youths Quickly chirp and ask Uncle Yao-

"Uncle, what is a typhoon like?"

"Will a typhoon damage our crops?"

"Is a typhoon just thunder, rain, and wind?"

"I've never seen Typhoon..."

Zhi Zhi frowned.

She came from a later life, of course, she knew the damage to the island by typhoons, and it was not unheard of.

But at that time, she was a little princess living in an ivory tower, without any defense experience.

"Uncle Yao, we have never seen a typhoon, so this time it is up to you to lead us and protect all our crops, buildings, warehouses and experimental greenhouses on the island." Zhi Zhi said seriously.

Uncle Yao thought for a while and said, "The weather is so hot and stuffy, there is a high probability that there will be a typhoon... But it's hard to say whether there will be a typhoon. Zhi Zhi, you have to ask Xiao Li, they have a radio station, let him Pay attention to listening to the weather forecast every day during the recent period... In addition, we'd better make some preparations."

Everyone hurriedly asked, "What preparations should we make?"

Uncle Yao thought for a while and said, "Our house problem It's not big...it's hidden in the middle of the mountain, and there are mountains blocking it for us, so we just need to reinforce the doors and windows, and close the doors and windows tightly when the typhoon comes." "Our private farmland is fine

. It is driven in low-lying land and at the bottom of valleys, and with the obstruction of mountains, it may cause some damage, but it is not a big problem."

"I am more worried about those experimental greenhouses! In order to obtain sunlight, the roofs of the greenhouses were not sealed with cement and bricks. When there is no typhoon, of course it is good. If there is a typhoon... the roof of the grass shed will be blown away by the typhoon , and then the heavy rain fell and the temperature was low, the plants you planted in the greenhouse may be frozen to death, drowned, or uprooted by the typhoon." Uncle Yao said truthfully

.

Everyone was stunned.

Zhizhi asked Uncle Yao again, "Uncle, how did you avoid typhoons in previous years?"

Uncle Yao replied: "Before the typhoon came, it was deadly hot, there was no wind at all, and it was still humid, and then suddenly The cooling of the temperature...Generally, this kind of weather that is hot first and then cold, proves that a typhoon is coming. We did not farm before, and the most valuable thing is the boat, so we will take all the boats to the inner bay of Bat Island to shelter from the wind , people hid in the karst cave on Zhengyi Island."

"Don't look at the strong typhoon, it will be fine after it blows over, usually it takes half a day, and in the most severe year, the typhoon passed through the whole night... people hid in There is no problem at all in the cave. After the typhoon is over, we are going to bring all the boats back from Bat Island..." Uncle Yao said.

Zhi Zhi dared not ignore this question.

After a hasty breakfast, she asked Skinny Monkey to go to Zhengyi Island to spread the word, reminding everyone to beware of typhoons, and then asked Uncle Yao to lead everyone to the greenhouse for a while to see how to strengthen the greenhouse... She then went down the mountain to the military camp to find

Li Excuse me, convey what Uncle Yao said one by one.

Li Shu became vigilant immediately, and solemnly promised Zhizhi that from now on, he would pay close attention to the real-time weather forecast.

Zhizhi looked at the barracks on the west side of the pier again, frowned and said: "We'd better take precautions... Look, your barracks are quite low, I suggest you, it's best to get all the supplies in the barracks first." All moved to a higher place. Now, our educated youth station has a warehouse that has already been built and has not been put into use. I will lend it to you first..."

"Our dormitories and houses are all built on the mountainside, surrounded by the mountain on three sides. When a typhoon really comes, you must not hold on, retreat to the mountainside, stay with us, and take care of each other .Li Shu, we are all facing a typhoon for the first time, and we don't know what kind of impact the typhoon will have on us. Having experienced this time, maybe we have experience. But we can't recklessly fight against the sky... ..."

For some reason, Zhizhi rambled a lot.

Li Shu laughed.

He looked at Zhizhi with soft eyes, "Give me the key to your new warehouse, we'll move things up first... By the way, in return, if your greenhouse needs to be reinforced, please tell me... We have forty or fifty strong young men here, and they are much better than a dozen of you in doing physical work!"

Zhizhi also smiled, "Okay! Then I will not be polite!"

She handed over the key to the new warehouse Li Shu said again: "I'm going back first, and listen to how Uncle Yao taught us how to prevent typhoons...I'll tell you later!"

She turned and left in a hurry.

Li Shu held the key that still had her body temperature, and his heart was as sweet as honey.

He walked into the barracks with the key and shouted: "Brothers... come and do the work!"

Next, Seagull Island and Zhengyi Island carried out active typhoon prevention work.

However, Zhengyi Island does not currently have a large area of ​​planting, so under the leadership of Fu Mingyu and Xu Yongjun, the uncles and grandpas cut a large amount of thatch, most of which were spare, and a small part were weaved into straw ropes.

--As long as the weather turns cold suddenly, it proves that a typhoon is coming. They spread thatch on the dozens of acres of trial planting land and vegetable fields that were just planted in June, and use grass ropes to weave a "big net" to cover the thatch. Go up, press the straw rope with heavy stones.

This is the best way everyone can think of to defend against typhoons.

But also because there is not much work, so after the uncles and grandpas have made preparations for the defense of the island, under the assignment of Fu Mingyu, the soldiers are divided into two groups: one group goes out to sea to fish, and the other group goes to Seagull Island to help with defense Work.

Seagull Island is in unprecedented busyness.

On the one hand, there are 60 acres of lush and graceful wheat ears, seedlings and corn stalks; on the other hand, the enviable vegetable garden of Seagull Island, as well as large chicken pens, duck pens, rabbit pens and pig pens...

Here are the twelve greenhouses for scientific research and experiments that the educated youths regard as their lifeblood!

More than 100 uncles and grandpas from Zhengyi Island, and Li Shu brought more than 30 strong soldiers to help the educated youths work day and night.

Everyone has been busy for two days and two nights...

Finally -

it seems that most of the defense work has been completed.

However, the weather was still uncomfortably hot.

The air is filled with the smell of plants scorched by the fierce sun. Due to the heat, cicadas and birds hiding in the trees, frogs hiding in mud holes, field frogs, etc. all don't like to cry.

According to what Uncle Yao and the others said earlier, the signs of an impending typhoon will be experienced: three to five days of extreme heat-sudden drop in temperature-the arrival of the typhoon-the passing of the typhoon-return to normal.

But seven or eight days have passed since such hot weather, and there is no sign of cooling down at all.

The educated youths all wondered if they were too nervous. In fact... there will be no typhoon at all?

Uncle Yao was a little embarrassed, "Whether the typhoon comes or not depends on God's mood... It doesn't come when you think it will come, and it will come when you don't want it to come!" Zhi Zhi waved her hand and said to everyone

: "Since the typhoon has not arrived, let's resume normal work starting this afternoon! Anyway, we have already done a good job of defense, and these tasks will not be in vain..."

At this time, Li Shu hurried up from the foot of the mountain, "Zhizhi! Zhizhi-"

Zhizhi asked him quickly, "What's wrong?"

"The latest weather news!"

Li Shu just received the latest news through the radio , and hurried up to tell her, "The National Meteorological Observatory has detected a new super-strong low-pressure cloud cluster in the Pacific Ocean, which is currently moving rapidly towards our South China Sea..." The educated youths asked one after another: "What does low pressure mean?

"

Zhizhi said in a low voice: "Low air pressure can easily form a typhoon...the typhoon is really coming!"

Everyone suddenly became nervous again.

"Li Shu, please continue to pay attention to the movement of the weather station." Zhizhi said.

Li Shu nodded, turned around and went down the mountain.

Zhizhi began to give orders--

"Little monkey, you go to Justice Island immediately and tell your uncles and grandpas to send all their boats to Bat Island for shelter from the wind!

" Captain Zhao and Captain Zhang told them that the typhoon is coming soon, and told them to hurry up and do a good job of defense. If there is really no way to protect the crops, then take good care of people...as long as people are fine, no matter what difficulties They can get through!"

"Mingyu, you accompany me to the town, and we will inform the town government and several brigades in the town..." "

Rong Ye, Li Juan, you go and inform Xiling Island, Crab Island and Maple Leaf Island..."

"Hehe, Shuhua, the Seventh, Eighth, and Ninth Brigades, you will be notified." "

Uncle Yao, when we go out to notify people, I ask you to stay on the island Continuing with the final inspection work..."

Everyone responded in unison.

Zhizhi looked at her watch again, and warned everyone in Zaisan, "It's 1:30 noon, and everyone must return to the island at 5:30 this afternoon! Did you hear that? Everyone must return to the island, no matter what happens... ... can't be delayed any longer."

Everyone nodded and took their seats.

Zhi Zhi and Fu Mingyu rowed the boat to the town.

The sky was cloudy.

But it doesn't look like dark clouds...

The weather is still unbearably hot.

The two of them didn't dare to neglect, they paddled quickly, and rushed to the town as fast as possible.

Then the two rushed into the town hall in one go, and went straight to the mayor's office. The boss was just about to go out to visit the front line, and when he saw Zhi Zhi and Fu Mingyu rushing over with sweat profusely, he was startled, "Zhi Zhi, Ming Yu, you two... what's wrong?

" Zhi took a few breaths, and said to the mayor: "Mayor! Hurry up, let everyone know... do a good job of typhoon defense!"

"What? Typhoon?"

Fu Mingyu was in a hurry, and said in a crackling voice, "Nanling Island is near the sea! It has a population of more than 20,000... Just one and a half hours ago, the National Meteorological Observatory issued the latest weather forecast! It said that there was a super low pressure in the Pacific Ocean, heading towards the South China Sea Coming from the direction of the city...Mayor! Did you hear clearly, it's a super low pressure!"

"Announced an hour and a half ago?" asked the mayor.

--It was released after twelve o'clock, when he was off work.

□□Chang has been in Nanling Town for four years, and he has seen severe typhoons. Regarding the "super low pressure" in the mouths of these two young educated youths, he believed the words of the National Meteorological Observatory even more, so he immediately dialed the phone directly and told the switchboard, "Transfer me to the National Meteorological Observatory, hurry up!

" For those of the eighth rank, the other party had to wait for more than ten minutes before someone picked it up.

□□While waiting, he began to panic. As soon as the other party answered the phone, he immediately asked: "Hello, comrade... I am here... Yes, yes! We are an island! Is there a super strong Low air pressure... What? Yes?! Oh my god, comrade, can you tell me when this typhoon will reach our Nanling Town?"

Zhi Zhi and Fu Mingyu saw that their elders began to pay attention to this matter, and then relieved.

The two gestured to the boss who was still talking on the phone, and left quickly.

After leaving the town government, Zhi Zhi and Fu Mingyu borrowed two bicycles from the chief secretary's secretary, and then split up.

Zhi Zhi went to the nearby military camp, Educated Youth Office, and the first, second, and third production brigades to report; Fu Mingyu went a little farther to report to the fourth, fifth, and sixth production brigades... The two agreed that one and a

half After hours, wait at the gate of the town government, return the bicycle to the town government and go back quickly.

Zhi Zhi quickly went to the military camp first, and then to the Educated Youth Office.

After hearing Zhi Zhi's report, the people in these two places immediately became vigilant...

However, Zhi Zhi had foreseen that Wei Daye of the first production brigade would probably not listen to her because of his clumsy and clumsy temperament. Maybe even the commander refused to listen, so she asked Battalion Commander Sun of the military camp and Director Wang of the Educated Youth Office to contact the town government respectively. Wei Daye told him to do a good job of defense...

Of course, Zhizhi also asked them to go to other production teams to warn them one by one.

Battalion Commander Sun and Director Wang both agreed to Zhizhi's request.

Zhizhi then went to the first production brigade and talked to Wei Daye about it.

The result-

well, it was exactly as Zhi Zhi expected!

As soon as Wei Daye saw Zhizhi, he began to speak in a bureaucratic manner. Not only did he ignore Zhizhi, but he also said in a weird way: "Who are you? I have something to ask Tang Tangniang, the captain of the team, to talk to me... a yellow-haired girl who doesn't understand anything, You still want to meet with me and talk to me about things... Tch!"

Zhizhi was anxious and angry, and simply explained a few words to the brigade cadres, and was about to turn around and leave--

Wei Daye stopped her again, and mocked: "... ...You said just now that there will be a typhoon?"

Before Zhi Zhi could reply--

Wei Daye sneered, "We have been farming in Nanling Town for generations, but we have never seen a typhoon? I don't know what a typhoon is like? You are a bratty brat , the salt I eat is not as much as the rice I eat, you come to teach me what is a typhoon? How to prevent it? If I remember correctly, you only came last August... Is it because you haven't seen a typhoon yet? You still come to teach me What am I doing? I'm so ridiculous!"

Zhi Zhi took a deep breath and said, "It's not the typhoon I predicted, it was detected by the National Meteorological Observatory! I just knew the news in advance, so I kindly came here to report the news, and now I'm done, believe it or not With you!"

With that said, Zhi Zhi left in a hurry.

She tried her best to get rid of the anger in her heart, and rushed to the second and third production brigades to report.

In fact -

the captains of the second and third production brigades were not too convinced by Zhi Zhi's words.

Just like what Wei Daye said, Zhi Zhi was only eighteen years old and had never seen a typhoon in her life...but it happened to be her first letter to report, and these veterans didn't believe it.

But out of respect for Tang Tangniang, they still received Zhi Zhi with a smile.

Zhi Zhi didn't expect them to fully trust her either.

She only hoped that she would report once, Battalion Commander Sun would report once, and Director Wang would come once... the boss would come once... so many warnings should be enough.

After reporting the letter, Zhizhi returned to the town government.

Fu Mingyu was already waiting here.

The two returned the bicycle to the chief's secretary, and asked the secretary about the whereabouts of the chief. Knowing that the head of the department led the cadres to ride bicycles in person to report to a production team and a production team...

Zhizhi was relieved.

Fu Mingyu kept urging her, "Zhi Zhi, hurry up! It's already 4:30, we have to leave right away."

Zhi Zhi nodded.

The two rushed towards the pier...

Along the way, whenever they met people they knew, Zhi Zhi would warn them-the typhoon was coming soon, so be prepared as soon as possible!

When Fu Mingyu and Zhi Zhi rowed the boat to Seagull Island, the temperature dropped slowly.

I don't know when, the huge scorching sun has been hidden outside the clouds.

The thick clouds in the sky were so low that it seemed that they were about to fall on top of people's heads... There

was a gust of gloomy wind, and the bone-piercing chill made Zhi Zhi shiver all over.

She and Fu Mingyu shook the wooden oars desperately...

Finally, Seagull Island was within easy reach. !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 2.8K 89
https://m.shubaow.net/220/220600/ Author: Gong An Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-11-02 Latest: Chapter 89 The Finale Everything is...
1.2M 28.7K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
15.3K 187 12
After waking up, the fair and beautiful Ye Zhi turned into a miserable female supporting role in a period novel. In the original text, she is the st...
3.2M 259K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...