60s Delicate Beauty Island Fa...

By CNovel_Reader

60 Delicate Beauty Island Farming Author: Mu Xiayi Category: Rebirth through time travel Bie Zhizhi transmigr... More

Introduction
Chapter 1-10
Chapter 11-20
Chapter 21-30
Chapter 31-35
Chapter 36-40
Chapter 41-45
Chapter 46-50
Chapter 51-60
Chapter 61-70
Chapter 71-80
Chapter 81-90
Chapter 91-100
Chapter 101-110
Chapter 111-120
Chapter 121-130
Chapter 131-140
Chapter 141-150
Chapter 151-160
Chapter 161-170
Chapter 181-190
Chapter 191-200
Chapter 201-210
Chapter 211-220
Chapter 221-230
Chapter 231-240
Chapter 241-250
Chapter 251-260
Chapter 261-270
Chapter 271-280
Chapter 281-290
Chapter 291-300
Chapter 301-310
Chapter 311-320
Chapter 321-330
Chapter 331-340
Chapter 341-350
Chapter 351-360
Chapter 361-370
Chapter 371-380
Chapter 381-400
Chapter 401-420
Chapter 421-440
Chapter 441-460
Chapter 461-480
Chapter 481-500
Chapter 501-520
Chapter 521-540
Chapter 541-560
Chapter 561-581

Chapter 171-180

621 9 4
By CNovel_Reader

Chapter 171

Zhi Zhi and other ordinary people who picked up the bus rushed towards the exit of the long-distance bus station.

About seven or eight minutes later, passengers came out of the station one after another.

At a glance, Zhizhi locked on one of them, a middle-aged elegant woman in her forties, with a thin body, wearing a white shirt and blue coat, and carrying a black leather satchel in her hand.

"Teacher! Professor Huang!"

Zhizhi waved desperately.

The middle-aged woman turned around in response.

She smiled and whispered a few words to a tall young man beside her, pointed in Zhizhi's direction with her finger, and then the two walked quickly.

Zhizhi can be sure that that woman is Professor Huang Yachan, her mentor.

Zhizhi looked at the young man who was accompanying Professor Huang again, he should be one of her four senior brothers, most likely the senior.

However, Professor Huang said in the letter before that the female student Yuan Xishan who accompanied her to do the field research this time was suddenly changed to a male student for some reason. From this point of view, the room that Zhizhi prepared for Professor Huang and Senior Sister Yuan Xishan...may have to move the bedding in Senior Sister Yuan's room to the boys' dormitory.

Soon, Professor Huang and the young man walked up to Zhizhi.

Zhizhi called her again, "Teacher!"

Professor Huang smiled, "You are Zhizhi, right? Hello, I'm Huang Yachan!"

"Hello, teacher, it's been a hard journey!" Zhizhi said excitedly.

Professor Huang smiled and said: "It's not hard work, everything went smoothly. Come on, let me introduce you, he is your senior brother Huo Lingkun." "Hello, senior brother Huo!" "Hello, fellow junior sister!

"

Zhi

Zhi He also shook hands with Huo Lingkun warmly.

Huo Lingkun looked at Zhizhi, and said in amazement: "Little sister, you look so good-looking! Hey, are you... have you turned sixteen?"

Zhi Zhi smiled, "I just celebrated my birthday last month, and now I'm eighteen."

"Oh my God!" Huo Lingkun sighed, "Young people nowadays are really amazing. Understood!"

Professor Huang joked, "You're not old now, aren't you only twenty-four or five?"

Huo Lingkun sighed, "Don't talk about age, we are still good mentors and apprentices."

Professor Huang laughed.

Zhizhi was relieved to see that the relationship between the teacher and the senior brother was so harmonious.

"Teacher, brother, let's go to the pier right now! From here to Seagull Island, we still have to catch an hour's waterway! I've already arranged the meals, and we'll rest at Seagull Island, okay?" Zhizhi asked road.

Professor Huang, "Then you lead the way."

A group of people went to the pier.

The thin monkey was already waiting at the pier.

When everyone got into the boat, the thin monkey drove the boat away with a long pole.

The huge full moon quietly floats in the deep night sky, illuminating everything with its faint brilliance.

Professor Huang and Huo Lingkun were blowing the gentle sea breeze, and watched in amazement as the tiny waves crushed the reflected moonlight and sprinkled the silver sea surface... "

My God, this night scene is amazing! "Professor Huang praised.

Huo Lingkun also said: "Fortunately, I came with the teacher this time, so I have such a blessing."

Then Zhizhi asked: "Teacher, didn't you say that Senior Sister Yuan accompanied you this time?"

Professor Huang He said with a smile, "It was indeed the preparation. As a result, Xishan got the good news last week-she was pregnant! Xishan didn't think it mattered, but Wen Qing and I felt that it was better to be safe, and finally let Ling Kun accompany her. I'm here."

Zhizhi blinked.

She usually has close correspondence with Professor Huang, but most of them are communicating about professional and experimental matters. I just know about a few brothers and sisters under the teacher. She knew that both Yuan Xishan and Wang Wenqing were students of the teacher, so now it sounds... Is Wang Wenqing still Yuan Xishan's husband?

Sitting in the cabin, Huo Lingkun opened his purse, took out a flashlight and a group photo, and motioned Zhizhi to look at it.

"There are six of us in the same sect including you. I am the oldest and the first to start. Today is the third year. This is your second senior brother Xu Mingkui, who worshiped under the teacher in the same year as me, but his birthday is three months younger than mine ... That's why he was willing to let me be this senior brother..." "

This person is your third senior sister Yuan Xishan, who came a year later than me. She is the most talented among our classmates. It was originally agreed that she will accompany me this time." The teacher came to see you, but she got married last year and found out she was pregnant last week, so the teacher and Wen Qing wouldn't let her go out...Hey, this is the fourth Wang Wenqing, he and your third senior sister are husband and wife."

Zhizhi suddenly realized.

It was exactly as she had guessed.

Finally, Huo Lingkun pointed to a young girl with thick bangs and two braids in the photo and said, "This is Kang Mengqing, the Fifth Junior Sister, who came only last year.

"

--The reality is that the whole country has stopped teaching above junior high school since last year. Professor Huang is a tutor of master students. How could it be possible that he was still recruiting new students last year?

Huo Lingkun understood Zhi Zhi's expression, and said in a low voice, "Relationship household!"

Zhi Zhi understood.

She looked at Professor Huang.

Professor Huang coughed twice, "Ling Kun, your teacher is not deaf, you whisper so loudly, is there really no problem?"

Huo Lingkun laughed.

Professor Huang said to Zhizhi: "Mengqing is just using my name here, and she doesn't usually come here, you just need to know."

Zhizhi nodded.

Huo Lingkun put away the photos and the flashlight, and said to Zhizhi: "Zhizhi, let's find a chance to go to the photo studio to take a photo together this time, and I will go back later, so that Mingkui and the others know What do you look like?"

Zhizhi nodded with a smile.

After chatting for a while, everyone arrived at Seagull Island.

Li Shu, Hong Hehe and the others were all waiting on the pier.

Seeing that Zhizhi really led people here...

Li Shu was relieved that Zhizhi arrived safely, and after watching Zhizhi and the others go to the educated youth station halfway up the mountain, he returned to the barracks.

In the Educated Youth Station, I was excited for the arrival of Professor Huang!

Zhizhi immediately told Gao Tiantian, "The situation has changed. I thought it was two women who came yesterday, so I prepared two rooms in the girls' dormitory. But the person I received today...you saw it too, that one The senior sister who was originally planning to come could not come, so it was changed to a senior brother. So you give Long Qiang all the bedding, water bottles, tea cups and other things I packed in room 208, and let him take them to 208 in the male dormitory ..."

High sweet dessert.

Yu Lu repeatedly brought washbasins filled with hot water and enamel cups filled with tea, and graciously asked the teacher and senior brother to wash their faces and drink some hot tea.

Fang Lijuan was busy getting hot meals, and directed Chen Yuejin and Li Aiguo to bring hot soup and rice over and over again, so that Zhizhi and the others who came back late had dinner.

Today it's Yu Lu's turn to cook. Yu Lu fully considered Professor Huang's exhausted journey, and the meals he prepared were all light-one serving of steamed fish for each person, one serving of steamed cabbage leaves with minced vermicelli and garlic, and a small serving of hot and sour pickles for rice. And a bowl of thick fish bone winter melon soup.

Professor Huang and Huo Lingkun were really tired and had no appetite.

However, the hot and sour pickles are very appetizing, the steamed fish is delicious without bones, and the fish soup is also delicious...

Before they knew it, they ate up the entire meal, and there was not even a drop of fish soup left Drank it all.

Next, Zhi Zhi simply introduced all the people in the educated youth station on the island to Professor Huang...

It was almost ten o'clock at night.

So Zhizhi asked Tao Rongye to take Huo Lingkun to settle down, and she took Professor Huang to the room she had prepared for the teacher to have a look first, and then took the teacher to the bathroom to take a bath.

Professor Huang, like everyone who first visited Seagull Island, was surprised by the infrastructure facilities on Seagull Island.

What shocked her even more was-

according to Zhizhi's introduction, these clean and hygienic toilets and shower rooms were actually built by the educated youths themselves?

Professor Huang carefully looked at her beautiful and weak female student Bie Zhizhi, and couldn't help thinking of the words of his old friend Professor Jiang-"

Old friend, you must go to Seagull Island when you are free! It is a A beautiful place...you won't want to leave after you go there. Not only will you be surprised by the infrastructure on the island, but what will move you the most is the enthusiasm and sincerity of those young people! They are rare You are lively, united, diligent and conscientious! You must hurry up!"

At that time, Professor Huang only thought that Professor Jiang was talking politely.

Now she doesn't think so.

At this time, Zhizhi led Professor Huang back to the guest room and said, "Teacher, I'm sorry that our island is not powered on, so we need to use candles at night." Then, she took out candles and matches from the drawer, lit them, Stand the candle in a small dish again.

"I live in the room next to yours, if you need anything, you can call me anytime." Zhizhi said.

Professor Huang looked at Zhizhi tenderly, and said with a smile, "Understood, you should go to rest quickly! Good night, see you tomorrow!"

Zhizhi also said good night to the teacher with a smile, and left the room.

Professor Huang continued to look at the room.

The room is not big, only about 13 or 14 square meters, but the furniture is quite complete. There are beds, desks, chairs, a cabinet for books and clothes, and a coat rack made of tree branches at the entrance.

The windows are made of wooden slats and transparent glass, and there are beautiful curtains...

It's hard to imagine that such a good house and the furniture in this room are actually made by these...Educated youths with an average age of less than 20 years old. !

Maybe it's really like what Professor Jiang said, she can find Bie Zhizhi as a student, that's a treasure!

Professor Huang packed his luggage, arranged the clothes he brought, put them in the closet, put some books on the bookshelf, beat his stiff legs, and went to bed to rest.

Tsk tsk, even the bedding is so soft and warm, and it also reveals a fresh plant aroma?

--Ah, by the way, it seems that Zhi Zhi introduced that the cotton used in the bedding is kapok, a specialty of Nanling. It was purchased by the educated youths themselves in the town!

Professor Huang was sleeping on the big soft bed, sighing, wondering what kind of fairy island this is!

She fell into a deep sleep.

Due to the rush all the way in the past few days, plus a good meal of soup and a comfortable hot bath before going to bed, Professor Huang slept until eight o'clock the next morning.

Then she hurried downstairs to wash up.

Today it was Fang Lijuan's turn to cook, so she was busy in the cafeteria. Seeing Professor Huang got up, she quickly greeted her, "Good morning, teacher! Did you rest well last night?" "Very good." Professor Huang replied

.

Because of the singing of birds and the fragrance of flowers all around, the environment is really good. But it seems too quiet, as if everyone is not there?

Professor Huang asked again: "Xiao Fang, what about Zhi Zhi and the others?"

Fang Lijuan explained: "Teacher, it's like this. Since we have work tasks, we also have study tasks. In order not to conflict between the two, we all get up at 5:30 in the morning... from 6:00 am to 11:00 noon is our labor. Time. From 11:00 noon to 3:00 p.m. is our study time, from 3:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. is evening labor time. From 8:00 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. is our evening study time..." After listening to Fang Lijuan's Explaining, Professor Huang was even more surprised.

--With the current background and environment, there are still young people who work so hard and study so hard?

Fang Lijuan said again: "Teacher, you should have breakfast first! Zhizhi told me that she will come over later and show you and Brother Huo to visit our Seagull Island..." Professor Huang nodded silently.

Chapter 172

After a while, Huo Lingkun also went downstairs.

When he saw his tutor, he was also a little embarrassed, "Teacher, I'm sorry I overslept."

Professor Huang didn't care, waved his hand and said, "It's okay, I'm about the same, just two minutes earlier than you.

" When the breakfast reserved for the two arrived, both Professor Huang and Huo Lingkun's eyes widened.

I'm going, the breakfast is so rich!

There are soft porridge, pickled vegetables to accompany the porridge, two big buns and a boiled egg.

The porridge is served with delicious slightly spicy pickles, not to mention how delicious it is! There are two big buns, one sweet and the other salty. The sweet stuffing is sweet potato mash with white sugar. The center of the sweet potato mash is filled with something as sweet as honey...Is this honey? The sweet buns are fragrant and sweet, so delicious!

The salty buns are stuffed with shiitake mushrooms, vermicelli, cabbage, and pickled radish, chopped and seasoned. The salty stuffed buns are eaten with white porridge, which is also very delicious.

This is much better than the food in the Academy of Marine Agricultural Sciences!

Professor Huang and Huo Lingkun ate all their breakfast with relish, and only then did they feel a little full.

At this time, Zhizhi came back with the hoe on her shoulders.

Zhizhi wears a white sun hat, with a light gauze scarf nailed around the brim, probably for the purpose of shading the sun and repelling mosquitoes; up.

She greeted Professor Huang and Huo Lingkun, "Good morning, teacher! Good morning, brother!"

Professor Huang smiled when he saw her appearance, "There are many mosquitoes on the island?"

Zhizhi smiled and took off her sun hat and said, " There are fewer mosquitoes in the dormitory. Firstly, we clean it more cleanly. Secondly, we have transplanted a lot of snake-proof plants here...there are more mosquitoes in the ground. Teacher, I will take you to the island later. Take a turn up?"

Seeing Professor Huang's chin, Zhizhi smiled and said, "Then I'll go and get two hats and scarves first, and the teacher and brother will also cover their heads and faces." Then, she went to the warehouse and found two hats

. Straw hats and gauze scarves, and at the same time find a few pins, use the pins to fix the gauze scarves to the edge of the straw hats, and hand each of them to the teacher and senior brother.

Huo Lingkun looked at Zhizhi's trousers, and said, "Zhizhi, your trousers are very unique!"

Zhizhi smiled, "There are not many insects and ants in the wild, the trousers of this kind of work clothes are too big, sometimes there will be ants Climb along to the legs, if you get bitten...it will be uncomfortable!"

Huo Lingkun nodded straight, "Then teacher and I will also tie up the bottom of our trousers! Do as the Romans do."

Zhizhi brought the elastic rope with a smile, and let Huang The professor and Huo Lingkun also tied up their trousers.

Next, Zhizhi took her teacher and senior brother to visit Seagull Island.

The closest ones to the dormitory are of course the Vegetable Garden and the Chicken, Duck, Rabbit and Pigsty.

Due to the unintentional coincidence of the educated youths, as soon as they have money, they will buy chickens in piles. In addition, the chickens raised in captivity are multiplying smoothly. Now there are nearly 500 chickens on Seagull Island. Therefore, the educated youth can eat one egg a day and chicken once a week, and then exchange 300 eggs for 100 catties of sea fish in Zhengyi Island twice a week.

In this way, the uncles and grandpas on Zhengyi Island can each eat two eggs a week, and the educated youths can also eat fish for two days.

As for the ducks, they have multiplied from thirty or forty before to more than one hundred now.

Educated youths seldom eat duck, because duck meat is not as delicious as chicken, but the salted eggs made from duck eggs are delicious, and ducks are generally bigger than chickens. A chicken can lay eggs for about eight months and weighs about two catties; It takes about six months to develop and weighs about four catties.

One duck can weigh the weight of two chickens!

But the more troublesome thing is that raising ducks requires changing the water in the small pond in the duck pen from time to time.

Of course, the water in the duck pen can be used to water the vegetables, so it is not a waste.

The reproduction of hares is terrible.

Generally speaking, a pregnant hare can give birth to a litter of small rabbits in one and a half months, 3-5 each time; it is said that adult rabbits can give birth to cubs 6-7 times a year; a small rabbit is an adult at 6 months from birth , and then they can continue to reproduce...

Now the number of domesticated rabbits on Seagull Island has grown from more than 30 at the beginning to 170 to 80 now!

So the educated youth also eat rabbit meat once a week.

Rabbit meat is even more unpalatable, with more bones and less meat, and the meat is dry, woody, and fishy. The educated youths had no choice but to smoke the rabbit meat into bacon, and then use it to stew soup with radish and bamboo shoots, which tastes good.

The biggest advantage of raising rabbits is that you can harvest rabbit skins, and then I invited the cobblers from Justice Island to help tan the skins and stitch them together, and spread them on the bed, which is so comfortable!

However, in such a hot weather, it is too hot to sleep on this kind of rabbit fur bedding.

Later, the educated youths simply gave the rabbit skins to the uncles and grandpas on Zhengyi Island, because they lived in the cave, which was shady and cool, and it was more suitable for sleeping on rabbit fur mats.

Due to the food that was cultivated last year and harvested this year, Seagull Island has enough feed such as bran, wheat bran, and corn stalks on the island, so Zhizhi introduced another twenty piglets... Of course, it

takes Taking care of 500 chickens, more than 100 ducks, more than 100 hares, and more than 20 pigs, the educated youths who take turns cooking alone are not too busy.

So Zhi Zhi transferred three uncles and grandpas from Justice Island to ask them to feed the livestock.

Zhi Zhi even planned to find a way to get some small buffaloes and some small donkeys, so that the work of plowing and turning the soil would not be so hard. Seagull Island has always grown wheat, and when the time comes, we will build a mill and raise the little donkey to be able to do some grinding work, so we don't need to spend food to find other production teams to grind flour.

Zhizhi enthusiastically introduced the situation on Seagull Island to Professor Huang and Huo Lingkun.

Professor Huang and Huo Lingkun were silent.

Mainly to be intimidated.

In this way, the food on Seagull Island is still very good.

Educated youths can eat fish twice a week, chicken twice, duck once, and rabbit once... plus eggs, rabbit meat, etc. are usually given away, and they can be exchanged for some at the military camp at the foot of the mountain. Pork...

Now the educated youths have lived a life where they can eat meat every day.

Of course, there is still a big gap between the concept of being able to eat meat every day and the concept of eating meat until you are full.

The educated youths on Seagull Island can eat chicken twice a week, but they can only eat one chicken each time, which is divided among twenty or so people. Most of the chicken is used to stew soup with shiitake mushrooms, and it must be chopped into pieces. Each person is divided into two small pieces.

--However, in this era, there are not many people who can eat enough and eat meat. Although the educated youths on Seagull Island can only taste a little bit of meat every day, this kind of living standard is far beyond most people.

This was accomplished by a dozen or so passionate young people in less than a year!

It's incredible to think about it.

Professor Huang asked: "Zhi Zhi, when Professor Jiang came to you last year, was your living standard already this good?" Zhi Zhi smiled, "That's not

true. We only came to the island in early August last year... ...It took two months to build the house, and once the house was built, we opened up wasteland and planted land. When Professor Jiang came, it was the most difficult time for us. Go dig some wild vegetables to survive... To tell you the truth, in order to earn rations, some of us even went to the city to quietly sell noodle soup!" "

Now it's different, now we have harvested last year's grain , and this year's food has already been planted... It is expected that we will not go hungry again for at least the next year and a half. That's why we dare to spare our energy and boldly do experiments for several mentors !" Zhizhi said with a smile.

Professor Huang was speechless for a long time.

After a long while, she murmured, "You are so capable! You are too strong, too strong!"

Zhizhi smiled and said, "So what Professor Jiang said is right, every educated youth on our Seagull Island is a treasure! Teacher, we Among them, there are still some who have not found a suitable teacher and major. If you have an introduction in this regard, we can continue to cooperate and cooperate!" Professor Huang said: "You seem to have accepted

several projects, right?"

Zhi Zhi He smiled and said: "Knowledge, no one will ever have too much. Besides, now that a large number of educated youths are going to the countryside, if we don't have enough manpower, we can ask the organization to assign educated youths. It's not difficult." Professor Huang nodded

, "Then I'll think about it."

After visiting the vegetable garden and poultry, Zhizhi took Professor Huang to the private plot.

The old 50-acre private plot has been vacant, and it has been turned over and covered with a thick layer of plant ash; the new 60-acre private plot has just been planted with rice, wheat and corn seedlings... this year is more diverse than last

year The 10 mu of land is in consideration of the expansion of Seagull Island next year. I'm afraid that when the population increases, it will be bad if the rations can't keep up.

Professor Huang carefully looked at the growth of various seedlings in the field - it seemed that the seedlings were well done, and the seedlings looked fat and healthy, and they were growing lush.

Next, Zhizhi took Professor Huang and Huo Lingkun to the greenhouse.

Turning over a gentle slope from the private plot, Professor Huang and Huo Lingkun were surprised to see a dozen grand buildings made of gray bricks!

There are even some greenhouses under construction...

Both Professor Huang and Huo Lingkun had expressions of disbelief on their faces.

Zhi Zhi pointed to those buildings and said: "That's our greenhouse... Sorry, teacher, the conditions on our Seagull Island are not very good, so we can't build glass greenhouses and tent cloth greenhouses... But the climate of Seagull Island is hot and humid, It should work well too..."

With that said, Zhizhi led Professor Huang towards the nearest greenhouse.

"Teacher, this is Greenhouse No. 1 on our island, and it also belongs to your scientific research base... Come on, let's come and have a look!" Zhi Zhi

led Professor Huang and Huo Lingkun into Greenhouse No. 1.

Professor Huang's subject is relatively partial, called "Irrigation of crops with desalinated seawater system"

- what she studies is not how to desalinate seawater, but to use desalinated seawater to irrigate crops in order to select, observe and record various Suitable for crop growth and various data.

There is a wooden sign hanging on the door of Greenhouse No. 1, which reads:

[Huai City Marine Science and Technology Agricultural Research Center]

[Project Name: Irrigation of crops with desalinated seawater system]

[Project leader: Huang Yachan]

[Laboratory leader: Bie Zhi Zhi]

Professor Huang looked at the wooden sign and smiled.

She reached out and caressed the sign, then followed Zhi Zhi into the laboratory.

At the entrance of this laboratory is a very small... a room within a room with two ends.

The room is very small. There are beautiful bonsai mosquito repellent plants with small blue flowers inside and outside the door. There are nails hanging on the wall, which should be used to hang clothes.

After passing through this room that should be called the locker room, and then pushing open a door, he entered an office. There are three tables, three chairs and a file rack woven from bamboo strips.

Two of the desks were clean and empty, and the other desk contained scientific journals, textbooks, notebooks, notebooks, and stationery.

Zhizhi explained: "Teacher, this is our office. Just now we added an extra door there to prevent mosquitoes... There is a back door to enter the laboratory, which is also two doors. You can hang your hat and work clothes when you go in and out." In the cubicle..."

While speaking, Zhi Zhi led Professor Huang and Huo Lingkun into the experimental shed through the back door.

Professor Huang and Huo Lingkun stared blankly at the images in the greenhouse, extremely shocked.

Chapter 173

The experimental greenhouse No. 1 looked a little messy.

The space of the greenhouse is about 15 meters wide and 50 meters long, and the roof is about 4 meters high from the ground.

As soon as you enter the greenhouse, the first thing that bears the brunt is the huge simple steam boiler.

--Although Professor Huang's scientific research direction is desalinated seawater irrigation, there is no need to study how to desalinate seawater. However, in Professor Huang's experiment, desalinated seawater is still needed.

This kind of seawater is not just mixing seawater and freshwater directly.

So Zhizhi asked her father and brother for the boiler drawings, and asked Tao Rongye, Shen Shuhua, and Long Qiang to help them find a solution. In the end, everyone finally built a boiler that "conforms to the actual situation"... Everyone couldn't find a suitable one

. A metal container that can replace a cauldron.

In the end, it was Li Shu who helped Zhizhi explain the method - the gasoline used in the army is packed in large metal oil barrels, each of which can hold 200 liters of oil.

Li Shu managed to find a way to get a discarded oil drum that was actually a hole and brought it back to Zhi Zhi.

The male educated youths first tried to saw off the lid of the barrel, and the female educated youths tried to clean the inside of the oil barrel, and then Shen Shuhua and the others used scrap iron and scrap to clean the broken oil barrel bit by bit. Weld it well, mend it so that there is no leakage, and finally weld the "lid" back...

In this way, the "pot" of the boiler is done.

After having the "pot", Long Qiang, Tao Rongye and the others thought of a way to use bamboo as a water intake tube and made a "plug" connected to the water intake tube... In this way, as long as the firewood is burned at the bottom of the "pot"

, When the seawater in the pot boils, the steam will enter the bamboo tube through the small hole covered by the pot cover, and finally turn into distilled water, which is poured into the wooden barrel drop by drop.

Using such a stupid method to get desalinated seawater, the most troublesome thing is--

This large oil barrel is fully enclosed, and Zhizhi often doesn't know if the seawater inside has been boiled dry (because the speed of seawater evaporation is related to the amount of water, and it is also related to whether the firewood is hot or not). Therefore, in addition to using the alarm clock to time the time, she would also tap the boiler with a wooden stick from time to time, and rely on the sound to tell how much seawater was left in the pot.

And every two or three days, Zhizhi needs to call a little friend to help her turn the pot upside down, and pour out the seawater and salt blocks that have been condensed into extremely salty... Speaking of which, Zhizhi smiled and told the

other A small half barrel of yellowish and pale white crystals contained in a wooden barrel told Professor Huang that these were coarse salt after the seawater was boiled dry.

This untreated sea salt is not edible.

But Zhizhi will still collect all of them and give them to the uncles and grandpas on Justice Island next door.

Uncles and grandpas even rebuilt the stove for these coarse salt blocks-they piled coarse salt blocks in the spacious stove, and when the meal was cooked, all the coarse salt was heated and then poured into small cloth bags for use. It can be used to heat compress their old waists and joints, which has a very good analgesic and active effect.

Then, Zhizhi told Professor Huang, "The distilled water obtained in this way actually still contains salt, and the content is extremely unstable. I will use test paper to obtain the salt content in the water every time. Then follow the requirements of the log , the desalinated seawater with different salinity is used to irrigate different crops..."

After introducing the situation of the boiler, Zhizhi led Professor Huang to see the small experimental field in the greenhouse.

In the spacious experimental shed, small ponds are built one after another with cement and bricks. The ponds are filled with soil, and crops are planted in the soil.

The growth of these crops is not very good, half of them are completely dead, most of the rest are wilted and half-dead, and the small half are not bad.

Zhizhi introduced to Professor Huang, "These are all based on your requirements. The same crops are soaked and germinated at the same time, and the production conditions of the same crops are planted in different soils with different salinity... In fact, there are already Some crops have died, but I think you will be here soon, so I might as well stay a few more days for you to see the real situation of the experimental field..."

"Furthermore, you repeatedly said that using desalinated seawater to irrigate crops will cause changes in soil salinity...so the experimental field must be sealed and isolated to avoid large-scale soil pollution. You see...so we Just made these independent small ponds."

"Even if the soil salinization after the experiment is serious, the problem is not big, I will use other methods to reduce the salinity in the soil... For example, planting salt-alkali-tolerant plants Crops or acid adjustment methods to improve..."

Professor Huang looked up and looked at the nearly two to three hundred small cement ponds in the experimental shed, and couldn't help but take a deep breath-

she took another breath.

In front of the cement pools are self-made notebooks, for example:

[crop name:]

[planting date:]

[watering method (day? times):]

[desalinated seawater salinity:]

[primitive soil salinity Degree:]

...

Professor Huang opened the book and saw that it densely recorded the time and capacity of watering, as well as the growth size of plants, surface conditions, and changes in soil salinity and so on.

Very detailed.

Professor Huang suddenly turned his head to look at Zhizhi with unpredictable eyes.

Zhizhi smiled and said: "Teacher, you haven't come here. Although we have been communicating through letters, it seems that the communication is very smooth. In fact, when we actually start working, we know... A student without a teacher on the spot is really a world." The poorest student is really unable to move."

"Fortunately, when Professor Jiang came over last time, he gave us some pointers, so we know how to record the data in the laboratory... Teacher, please help me to see, I still have to If there are any areas that need improvement, just tell me, and I will definitely cooperate!" Zhi Zhi said.

Professor Huang suddenly hugged the notebook in his arms and burst into tears.

Zhizhi was astonished.

She looked at Huo Lingkun as if asking for help, not understanding what happened!

Why?

Why did the teacher suddenly cry?

What on earth happened? !

Unexpectedly, Huo Lingkun was also very excited.

He held Zhi Zhi's hand tightly, "Zhi Zhi! Junior Sister! You, you are really good at it! You...you are like a kissing junior sister who is a teacher like me!" Zhi Zhi's eyes

widened .

Huo Lingkun also took a deep breath --

and quickly adjusted his emotions.

Then he said to Zhi Zhi: "Zhi Zhi, you did a great job! It's really great! Teacher, she is so happy, do you know?" Zhi Zhi blinked

.

Huo Lingkun lowered his voice, and said: "You should understand the current situation very well, right? No one can calm down to engage in scientific research and learning... To tell you the truth, the pressure on the teacher is also very high. Our project It has been going on for two or three years so far, without any breakthrough. If there is no breakthrough, the superior will question... Although we know that our project is nothing but nothing, we still hope to achieve something!" "Zhizhi,

no To tell you the truth, in fact... we have other experimental bases, and the teacher didn't even have hope for you at the beginning. First, you really don't have any professional knowledge. Second, you are only seventeen years old. He is an educated youth who just came to the countryside from the city, and he probably doesn't even know how to farm the land, irrigated crops with sea water... It sounds incredible, maybe you won't be able to understand it at all..."

"At that time, our other experimental bases were closed due to local incompetence. Although there were no results, all the data for the past three years were all stagnant... At that time, everyone was devastated. Xi Shancai suggested to the teacher, or, Just try to develop your laboratory." "

Later, the teacher saw that you wrote so many letters... We all read the letters you wrote to the teacher, Zhizhi, we can feel your concern for this I love the subject, so we recommend a lot of textbooks to you, most of them are the textbooks we have studied and used! Including our notes..." Zhi Zhi

looked at Huo Lingkun and smiled slightly with her eyes bent.

--Of course she knew, after all, when the teacher wrote back to her, he would also briefly introduce, someone recommended a book to you, and I would send someone's notes to you, etc...

Zhizhi I really like the learning atmosphere and the friendship between teachers and students.

He is frank and frank, and has no secrets at all.

At this moment, Professor Huang's wailing attracted other educated youths.

Everyone didn't know what happened, they stood timidly outside the window and looked inside worriedly.

Professor Huang finally calmed down after crying for a while, and said sobbingly, "I'm sorry, Zhizhi...Actually, I, I'm rarely so excited! I, I'm mainly...seeing that your work is so meticulous and rigorous. ...This makes me feel very ashamed!"

"Zhizhi, you are an impeccable good student, but I... am not a good teacher!"

Professor Huang quickly took out a handkerchief from his pocket and wiped it. He rolled his eyes, took a deep breath, calmed down his emotions, then looked at Zhizhi with a smile, and said, "So from today on... Farewell, classmate Zhizhi, please cheer up, I will, in these twenty days, Pass on a huge amount of knowledge to you! You, you must persevere, so that you can be worthy of the hard work you put in in the early stage!"

Zhi Zhi nodded vigorously.

Before the teacher came, she was really trembling and a little apprehensive, fearing that she would build the laboratory completely differently without any guidance.

Now--

the teacher and senior brother have given her such great praise and affirmation...

Zhizhi is very happy.

At this time, there was a sudden commotion outside.

Zhizhi turned her head and looked out the window -

she saw Fu Mingyu and Fu Minglou brothers greeting other educated youths.

Um?

When Zhizhi agreed to take over Fu Mingyu before, he had made three agreements with Mr. Fu, one of which was that the Fu family could not set foot on Seagull Island within three years.

Why is Fu Minglou here today?

However, Zhi Zhi continued to talk to Professor Huang without changing his face.

Fu Mingyu also saw Zhizhi talking with two people he didn't know in the lab shed, one of them was an elderly middle-aged woman with a serious expression.

He guessed that it must be Zhi Zhi's mentor.

So he raised his hand to greet Zhi Zhi, "Zhi Zhi, I'll bring my brother over to visit our Seagull Island!"

Zhi Zhi understood.

--This guy broke the contract and brought his brother here. He must have something very important to find her, and it may be because of the presence of Professor Huang that he said that. Doesn't his implication mean: I have something to ask you, and I will talk to you after you finish your work!

Zhizhi waved her hand out the window, indicating that she heard it, then calmed down and continued to introduce the situation of the laboratory to Professor Huang and Huo Lingkun.

Chapter 174

After Zhizhi took the teacher and senior brothers to see the experimental greenhouse of her project, she looked at her watch, and it was almost 11 o'clock in the morning.

Zhi Zhi then led the teacher and senior brother to the cafeteria, "Teacher, senior brother, I will take you to visit other lab sheds in the afternoon, now let's go back to the cafeteria... Around eleven o'clock in the morning is our agreed study time ..."

Then she asked Professor Huang, "What is the teacher going to teach us?"

Professor Huang said with a smile: "Today is the first day, I don't know how your background is, so today is a test... As for the teaching plan Well, before I came, Lao Jiang told me that you are studying different subjects, so I should also teach you some basic lessons." After speaking, Professor Huang said again: "But ah Zhizhi, I will teach them

and What I teach you... will be completely different. You have to get familiar with the basics of our subject as soon as possible, so I will give you a professional class every night. In order to quickly consolidate your major, I will let Ling Kun inspect it whenever he has time Do you understand?"

Zhizhi nodded.

A group of people walked to the cafeteria.

Other educated youths also carried hoes and other agricultural tools and walked along with them.

"Zhi Zhi!"

Fu Mingyu called Zhi Zhi from the crowd.

Zhizhi looked back at Fu Mingyu, then greeted Shen Shuhua and asked him to help accompany and entertain the teacher...

She stayed.

Fu Mingyu and his brother chased after him.

Zhizhi first asked him, "Zhou Shuangshuang's matter... solved?"

Fu Mingyu's face was not very good, and he talked about his troubles at the police station from yesterday morning until late at night.

"Zhou Shuangshuang used to have a partner named Zhao Weiqin. It is said that she used to be Zhou Shuangshuang's father's security guard. In order to save her father, her legs were disabled. Then Zhou Shuangshuang thought he was crippled and refused to marry him, so she ran out from Kyoto. Yes... Yesterday, my brother also came, and that Zhao Weiqin..."

Zhao Weiqin had no choice but to kneel on the ground and beg Fu Mingyu.

He said he knew that Zhou Shuangshuang's actions had seriously damaged Fu Mingyu's reputation. But he begged Fu Mingyu to let Zhou Shuangshuang go, because he was entrusted by Zhou's mother to come to pick up Zhou Shuangshuang. If he didn't bring Zhou Shuangshuang back, then he would have failed Zhou's mother's entrustment and failed to complete the task.

Zhao Weiqin said to Fu Mingyu: "I beg you, don't pursue what she has done. I will do whatever you want... I will take Zhou Shuangshuang away, and I will never let Zhou Shuangshuang appear in your presence again. In front of me...Of course I know that my promise is useless, after all, her legs didn't grow on me...But if there is another time, I don't care if you send her to the guillotine..."

"So, Comrade Fu Mingyu, please? I have accepted her mother's entrustment this time, and next time... I will never promise anything to their family again. If you think I am not sincere enough, I, I I can also give you some compensation. However, I am a farmer now, and I may not have that much money...but no matter how much you say, I will give it to you in batches!" Zhao Weiqin whispered.

When Zhao Weiqin said these words and knelt down in front of Fu Mingyu, Zhou Shuangshuang was beside him.

She felt very angry and humiliated at first, so she scolded Zhao Weiqin, "Why do you kneel down to him for me?"

Later she heard Zhao Weiqin say that he didn't want to meddle in her business, but he had already agreed Her mother wanted to send her back, so for this promise, when he had to take her away no matter what -

Zhou Shuangshuang was still a little disdainful, thinking that the only way for you to save me was to kneel in front of Fu Mingyu and beg him?

Oh, fortunately, she never thought of marrying him from the beginning to the end! Otherwise, this kind of incompetent man will only kneel down and beg for help when something happens... What kind of man is he!

Later, when she heard Zhao Weiqin tell Fu Mingyu that he would never promise anything to their family again in the future--

Zhou Shuangshuang felt... for no reason.

Isn't it that she has always disliked him?

Anyway, she is also a well-known beautiful girl in the compound of the Kyoto Military Region. More beautiful than her, her father's military rank is not as high as her father's; her father's military rank is higher than her father's, not as beautiful as her.

Hmph, I don't know how many young talents want to pursue her!

However, when her father made up his mind to ask her to marry Zhao Weiqin... all the young talents in the courtyard seemed to be dead, and no one came to her! Even though she was cheeky and lowered her body to hint at them, they ran fast.

Otherwise, she wouldn't have moved south to find Li Shu.

Now, why even Zhao Weiqin started to dislike her?

What a joke!

He is a cripple, a farmer, what right does he have to despise her, a flower in the military compound?

But seeing Zhao Weiqin kneeling in front of Fu Mingyu begging for forgiveness with an indifferent face...

Zhou Shuangshuang felt very uncomfortable.

--Zhao Weiqin, in order to fulfill her mother's entrustment, in order to bring her back to the capital, is she willing to kneel down to others for her?

She has already made it very clear to him that she will never marry him even if she dies!

Having said it so clearly, he... is still willing to kneel down to others for her?

So, he really only wanted to fulfill her mother's entrustment?

A man who is willing to give all his dignity and everything for a trust, he is a responsible man, a very loyal man!

At this moment, Zhou Shuangshuang seemed to understand why her father insisted on forcing her to marry Zhao Weiqin.

So, from then on, Zhou Shuangshuang never said a word again.

Later, Fu Minglou got the news and rushed over.

On one side was Zhou Shuangshuang's brother who was unwilling to give in and insisted on forcing the police to severely punish Zhou Shuangshuang.

Fu Minglou called Zhao Weiqin into a separate room, and the two had a long talk for an hour...

Fu Minglou decided to settle the matter, and made two demands:

first, Zhou Shuangshuang wrote a letter of apology, It is required to be in triplicate. Not only must the details of the incident be written down, but it must also be sent to her family in Kyoto by urgent registered mail, signed by her family, and sent back in three copies. One was posted at the gate of Nanling Town Police Station, one was posted at the gate of Nanling Town Hospital, and one was given to Fu Mingyu.

Second, Zhou Shuangshuang paid Fu Mingyu 50 yuan as spiritual compensation. After Fu Mingyu gets 50 yuan, he will donate the money to the country.

Zhao Weiqin responded with a full mouth.

Zhou Shuangshuang was a little reluctant at first, but then she had no choice but to write down a letter of apology crying.

Then Zhao Weiqin searched all the pockets on his body and only found three yuan... No way, he went to the military camp and asked someone to bring a message to Li Shu, saying that he would borrow fifty yuan from Li Shu in his name.

Until early this morning, when Li Shu got the news, he sent a message to his superior in the barracks again, asking his superior to pay in advance. Zhao Weiqin got the fifty yuan, and went to the Post Office with Fu Minglou's driver to spend the day before. In the evening, Zhou Shuangshuang finished writing the apology envelope, and sent the urgent registered letter out in front of the driver - hearing this, Zhi Zhi looked at Fu Mingyu, and then at Fu Minglou.

--Since the matter has been resolved, so?

Fu Minglou was a little embarrassed, and took the initiative to say to Zhizhi: "Farewell, I know I shouldn't come..."

Zhizhi laughed.

In fact, she made an agreement with Mr. Fu back then, saying that Fu Mingyu would not be allowed to go back and the Fu family could not come to Seagull Island within three years, just to scare them. First, I hope that the Fu family will cherish and value Fu Mingyu, and second, I hope that this time will be longer, so that the Fu family can clearly feel Fu Mingyu's changes.

But who knew that Fu Mingyu's transformation would be so great!

Not to mention three years, since he came to Seagull Island in less than three days, he has already accepted the established reality and started to work seriously.

So what's the point of that three-year covenant?

"Let's get down to business!" Zhi Zhi said.

She didn't think that Fu Minglou came to Seagull Island to say sorry to her.

As soon as Zhizhi opened his mouth, Fu Mingyu gave his brother a hard look.

Fu Minglou then said: "Zhou Shuangshuang and Zhao Weiqin have no place to live... So, Zhizhi, can you help arrange it? After her family in the capital writes back, let her go?" "No."

Zhizhi Reject directly.

Fu Minglou showed embarrassment.

Zhi Zhi said: "There are other male educated youths on our island , who knows who Zhou Shuangshuang will target?

"

Ming Lou said, "First of all, you can't guarantee whether Zhou Shuangshuang will do such a thing again, and secondly, it's hard to say whether her family will sign her apology letter and send it back. Brother Fu, I've already said that. Now that you understand, are you still willing to guarantee Zhou Shuangshuang? You know, this is not the first time she has made such a mistake."

Fu Minglou was momentarily at a loss for words.

However, Zhi Zhi has always had another thing in her heart.

It's just because she has been so busy that she has no time to plan this matter.

Now that Fu Minglou was here, it gave her a chance.

"Brother Fu, I have a perfect solution to Zhou Shuangshuang's matter. But I can't give you an idea for nothing, so after I tell you my solution, you must promise me one thing. Of course Now, what I'm asking you to do must not be illegal, and it's definitely something you can do." Zhizhi said.

Fu Minglou said, "Let's listen."

Zhi Zhi said, "You just want to solve the board and lodging problem of Zhao Weiqin and Zhou Shuangshuang, it's not difficult. I'll write you a letter of introduction, and you take the letter and bring Go to Zhao Weiqin and Zhou Shuangshuang, and go to the Nanling Town Educated Youth Office, Director Wang will arrange their board and lodging."

Fu Minglou's eyes lit up!

Yes, this is a great way!

Zhi Zhi said again: "In order to prevent Zhou Shuangshuang's family from deliberately delaying time... Maybe they just don't want Zhou Shuangshuang to go back? After all, Zhou Shuangshuang is a troublesome person... So, you can send another urgent registered letter Go, set a deadline for Zhou's family and tell them that if the letter is not answered and dealt with in time, then the Nanling Educated Youth Office will arrange for Zhou Shuangshuang to go to the countryside and jump in the queue." Fu Mingyu was really happy now, "Zhizhi, you are right

! Just do it!"

Zhizhi said to Fu Minglou: "Of course, if the Nanling Town Educated Youth Office has the right to arrange for Zhou Shuangshuang to go to the countryside to join the team, you still need to inform the Municipal Youth League Committee. After all, I don't know if there is any policy on this... "

--This is very obvious: you just make up a reason to frighten the Zhou family.

Fu Minglou nodded again and again, "Then I'll ask when I get back... Zhi Zhi, thank you, but I still need to trouble you to write a letter of introduction."

Zhi Zhi nodded.

"Then-"

Fu Minglou asked again, "Zhi Zhi, just now you said that you want me to help you with something, what is it?" Zhi Zhi smiled, "

Brother Fu, the spring plowing has already started." "

Yes "

Zhizhi said: "So I want to talk to you about Justice Island."

Fu Minglou's expression turned serious.

--Justice Island has always been a headache for the Lin City Committee.

On the one hand, the "fishermen" on Zhengyi Island have exploded in force. Before the liberation, the head of the family was a weak woman, and she took away a platoon of devil soldiers by herself. Later, the devils arranged several encirclement campaigns... and none of them succeeded. . Of course, the head of the family has accepted the recruitment, but she does not work on production, does not pay public grain, and does not obey government management, which is very troublesome.

On the other hand, Justice Island has a high prestige in the hearts of the local people. In addition, the leaders at the national level also have special approval for the affairs of Justice Island. When working on Justice Island, he seemed particularly restrained.

Now Zhizhi wants to talk to him about Justice Island? ? ?

Ah, by the way, I heard that Zhizhi is the favorite of the head of Justice Island!

It would definitely be more convenient and easier to talk to Zhizhi, who is educated and highly educated, than to talk to Tang Tangniang directly!

Fu Minglou nodded again and again, "Okay! Zhizhi, let's find a place to have a good talk, shall we?"

Zhizhi thought for a while, "It's actually the class time of our Seagull Island, but today's class is a basic lesson, I'm absent for a while, it shouldn't be a big problem. Brother Fu, let's go to my greenhouse office, where Quiet... the three of us, go over and talk about this together."

Fu Mingyu was also listening.

His eyeballs rolled round and round, and he also had a small calculation in his heart.

--His mother is old and stubborn, with old ideas, and does not accept that Tangniang is older than him, nor does she accept that Tangniang is a widow. But his brother is a young man, so he should not be limited to such small details! Besides, his brother has been letting him in for the sake of family unity... Well, as long as his brother is willing to be a lobbyist and persuade the old man and the old lady to agree to let him be with Tangniang, he will never be with his brother again. Care about it!

Fu Mingyu also grinned happily.

Chapter 175

At this time, almost all the other educated youths had left the greenhouse.

Hong Hehe was the last one, and now he was hurrying to the cafeteria with his hoe on his shoulders.

Zhizhi stopped her and told her to take a message, saying that she had something to do and she would definitely be there before 12 noon. Hong Hehe agreed without even looking at Fu Mingyu, and hurried away with the hoe on his shoulder.

Fu Mingyu was so nervous that he didn't realize that Hong Hehe's attitude had changed from before...

Zhi Zhi felt a little surprised.

--In the past, as long as Fu Mingyu was around, Hong Hehe's eyes couldn't move, and his feet couldn't walk.

Now?

Why did Hong Hehe regard Fu Mingyu as air?

However, Zhi Zhi didn't have time to worry about this right now, so she led the Fu brothers to her greenhouse studio.

She took three clean bamboo cups, put some green tea roasted by Long Qiang and the others from wild tea leaves picked by themselves, and poured boiling water to make it... The three of them had a cup each, and sat down to talk.

Zhizhi spoke first, "Brother Fu, we have 12 production teams in Nanling Town. At the end of last year, the election of the joint captains of the 12 teams was held. Do you know about this?" "Yes." Fu

Minglou replied.

Zhi Zhi hurriedly put on the eye drops, "Then, do you know what the first thing Wei Daye, the new captain of the joint team, did after taking office?"

Fu Minglou pondered, "After all, I'm not his immediate superior. So..."

Fu Mingyu grabbed the topic, "Wei Daye didn't even say hello, he just bet 1,500 catties of rice seeds to force Tang Niang to farm! Brother, do you know how much land can be planted with 1,500 catties of seeds? At least 10,000 mu Ah! It takes a whole year to open up wasteland! Did you see the private plot I showed you just now? Last year, Zhizhi and the others opened up 50 acres of land... 50 acres of land! It took a lot of money just to open up wasteland. Two full months! Calculate how long it will take for 10,000 mu of land..."

Zhizhi remained silent.

Fu Minglou looked at his brother for a while, and thought: Putting Mingyu on Seagull Island is really effective. It's only been a few months, and he already knows how to open up wasteland.

Zhi Zhi thought Fu Mingyu was quite interesting.

She knew early on that there was a deep conflict between the brothers.

So she simply put the topic aside and let the brothers talk.

"...Then what happened afterwards?" Zhizhi asked guidingly.

Fu Minglou took another look at Zhi Zhi.

Fu Mingyu said excitedly: "What happened later? Of course...Wei Daye was scolded away by Tang Niang! Let alone 10,000 mu of land was cleared up and cultivated...it was too late, just because they were fishermen. A little bit, how can you farm!"

"Besides, what farmers grow from farming is rations, but the fish caught by fishermen is not rations? What reason does Wei Daye have to force people to farm? Mother wants to choose this kind of joint captain, what can he do with Wei Daye?"

"Let's assume that if Tang Niang was elected as the captain of the joint team and then forced Wei Daye to give up farming and change his career to fishing, would Wei Daye be able to do it?" Fu Mingyu said clearly.

Fu Minglou nodded, "What you said makes sense!"

Fu Mingyu was happy.

--This is the first time his brother has affirmed him like this in front of outsiders.

Zhizhi continued to guide Fu Mingyu and said, "If Tangniang disagrees, what can I do with those seeds? Can they be returned?"

Fu Minglou glanced at Zhizhi again.

This time, he understood - the little girl Zhizhi was calmly easing the relationship between him and his brother!

The gloominess between Fu Minglou's brows gradually eased.

Fu Mingyu took up the topic that Zhizhi handed over, "Those seeds were collected in the name of Wei Daye. Let's not talk about whether they can be returned, but whether he is willing to return them? Is he new? This new official Is it three fires after taking office? That's why he wants to use Tangniang to gain power! Tangniang ignored him, and he returned the seeds he got? Can he afford to lose this person?" "Obviously he doesn't want

to Throw away this person, so this idiot divided the 1,500 catties of seeds into 11 shares on average, and except for Justice Island, each of the other 11 production brigades will receive an additional share!" Fu Minglou just calmed

down His brows furrowed tightly again.

He grasped the key point at once, and pondered: "If I remember correctly, the 12 production teams in Nanling seem to be ranked by their population. The first team has more than 4,000 people, right? Except for the 12th team, at least For the production teams 10 and 11, the population of Brigade 10 seems to have just passed 500 the year before last, and Brigade 11 seems to have around 300 people all the time?" Zhi Zhi thought,

this Fu Minglou really deserves to be in charge of agricultural production, He knows the basic population and productivity of the cities, counties, townships, and towns under his rule.

This time, there is no need for Zhi Zhi's guidance.

Fu Mingyu said directly: "Yes! So apart from Zhengyi Island, each of the other 11 production teams in Nanling Town was forced to receive more than 100 catties of seeds! For other production teams, the problems are all Not big. But the 10th and 11th brigades... really struggled. In the end, it wasn't our Seagull Island who came forward and helped their two brigades."

Fu Minglou asked with interest: " Oh? How did you help them?"

Zhizhi smiled.

Fu Mingyu said: "Zhizhi and I went to find Zhao Zhiqiang first..."

After speaking, Fu Mingyu told about Seagull Island helping two production teams raise seedlings.

Fu Minglou nodded straightly, "Okay! Well, Wei Daye didn't do it properly, but you guys did a great job! It greatly relieved the production pressure of the tenth and eleventh production teams, very good Wow! You know, if you sit idly by at this time, then the credibility of the government will be harmed by Wei Daye!"

Fu Mingyu said: "So you don't know, wow, we were so busy last month to help them raise seedlings. Heel cramps! That's day and night work..."

Fu Minglou fell silent.

People in this age are generally introverted.

For Fu Minglou, he felt that his previous sentence had already praised Seagull Island...so his younger brother was still asking for credit, which made him a little uncomfortable.

Fu Minglou looked at Zhi Zhi.

Zhi Zhi smiled at him, and then... secretly gave him a thumbs up?

Fu Minglou was startled.

Fu Mingyu was still eloquently saying: "At that time, we even used the four greenhouses that hadn't been built yet for raising seedlings. Shen Shuhua and the others directly moved the bedding into the greenhouses. When we were really tired, we sat on the ground and squinted for a while..."

Fu Minglou already guessed what Zhi Zhi meant.

So he waited patiently until Fu Mingyu had finished all the words, and then he nodded in praise, "Mingyu, you did a great job! The educated youths on Seagull Island are also worthy of praise... I, I...I am proud of you."

The last sentence was really too difficult for Fu Minglou.

However, as soon as he said this -

Fu Mingyu was shocked.

He looked at his brother in disbelief.

--Did he have a problem with his ears just now?

Did he hear...

his brother was praising him? ? ?

Fu Mingyu looked at Zhizhi subconsciously, and asked her with his eyes: Did you hear what my brother said just now?

Zhizhi smiled and gave him a thumbs up.

Fu Mingyu's face turned red all of a sudden.

"Uh, that...it's okay, I, I...it's not my fault alone...Everyone worked hard...I, I'm the most, the most insignificant one..." Fu Mingyu said anxiously .

Fu Minglou was also a little embarrassed.

But...

he had never talked to his brother like this.

For a moment, he got a little excited, and said impulsively: "You have always been excellent! But... hey, actually, I understand Dad very well. He doesn't want you to change because of me. He wants you to be like It was like before, but he ignored that you are already an adult, so he... still treats you as a child, and still uses those aggressive methods, hoping to turn you back to be as good as before..." Fu

Mingyu There was silence.

He didn't speak for a long time, his eyes dimmed.

And Fu Minglou didn't know what he said wrong, so he looked at Zhizhi as if asking for help.

Zhizhi sighed and changed the subject.

"Brother Fu, let me get back to business... What I want to talk to you about is the issue of agricultural cultivation on Zhengyi Island."

Fu Minglou was taken aback.

It's a bit of a pity that the brotherhood couldn't go any further...

but the matter of Justice Island is also very important.

Especially-

"Zhizhi, will Justice Island carry out farming activities?" Fu Minglou asked.

Zhizhi said: "I didn't dare to guarantee it before, but didn't Mingyu tell you just now? When Seagull Island was doing seedling raising work, we once borrowed 50 people from Justice Island to help... these 50 uncles Grandpas are really good at work!"

Fu Minglou, "You mean-"

Zhizhi said: "The people on Justice Island are actually very kind, they look weird and fierce , In fact, they are responsive. They are chivalrous... If you tell them that it is for their own good to let them farm, he will definitely not want to farm, because they are fishermen, and it is easier for them to fish!" "However, if

we I went to them for help from the perspective of "asking for help", and they never turned back! So I plan to use this reason first to ask them to help open up wasteland, ask them to help with farming, and ask them to help with harvesting... By the end of the year, they will also Just having rations like rice...for them and for the government, it's a good thing!"

Fu Minglou nodded.

Zhizhi continued: "After year after year, they get used to farming, getting used to paying public grain, getting used to eating rice... If they are willing to take the initiative to farm, then they will be done."

Fu Minglou has been in politics for many years and has dealt with a lot of things . About Justice Island. He knew that what Zhi Zhi said was correct, but it was actually not an easy goal to achieve.

Otherwise, don't just do it directly, why bother to discuss these things with him?

Fu Minglou couldn't help looking at Zhizhi again.

--The girl Zhizhi is not only very responsible, but also has a great sense of the overall situation, otherwise she would not take the initiative to help Zhao Zhiqiang and Zhang Jingen raise seedlings to reduce their burden.

So, since she analyzed it with him in such a detailed way, how can she coax the people of Justice Island to farm...

Zhi Zhi must have some other tricks.

As for what is the next move?

It seems that Bie Zhizhi said that this request can be fulfilled by him, Fu Minglou.

"Zhizhi, if you have something to say, just say it. If I can do it, I will do it." Fu Minglou said.

Zhizhi smiled, "Brother Fu is a straightforward person, so I'll just say it straight. I'm fortunate to have the trust of everyone on Seagull Island and Justice Island, so I can only take the lead in doing the matter we just discussed So I have two requests... First, Zhengyi Island is willing to receive rice seeds and carry out agricultural cultivation activities, but such credit cannot fall on Wei Daye's head anyway, it must fall on you, Brother Fu !"

Fu Minglou was taken aback.

--This is a pie that fell from the sky!

Zhi Zhi continued: "The second requirement is that the residents of Zhengyi Island are fishermen after all, and the government wants them to change their careers to become farmers... and they must be like real farmers, requiring them to open up wasteland according to the number of people, Turn in the proportion of the harvest to the public grain? That's too unfair!"

"Brother Fu, just like what Mingyu said just now. Put yourself in the shoes of the people on Justice Island. If you let the people in the first production brigade change jobs If they are fishermen, will they be willing? Then you will ask the people of the first production brigade according to the fishing standards of the fishermen of Zhengyi Island... Will they be able to do it?" Zhizhi asked several soul

questions in succession.

Fu Minglou nodded again and again, "Zhizhi, what you said makes sense!"

After a pause, he asked again, "Then do you have any good suggestions?"

Zhizhi said, "The people who live on Justice Island are all Fishermen, so we hope, preferably farming and fishing, half and half!"

Fu Minglou became even more interested, "Why is the half-and-half method?"

"Other production teams measure the area of ​​cultivated land according to the head, but our Zhengyi Island uses half; the remaining half is based on seafood. Correspondingly, we handed over public grain and seafood to the government, so the government has to help us set up a people's commune, and approve us to open a public account in the Agricultural Credit Cooperative, and approve us to set up a commune enterprise!" Zhizhi said loudly.

Fu Minglou was stunned.

Team enterprise?

Chapter 176

Fu Minglou stared at Zhizhi for a long time.

The more he looked, the more he felt that this young girl was not simple.

Fu Minglou pondered for a long time, and asked: "Zhizhi, can you tell me your plan... no, what is your dream?" Zhizhi replied loudly without hesitation: "I hope that in my lifetime, I

can Seeing that the old have something to rely on, the strong are useful, the young are strong, and the widows, widows, lonely, disabled and sick all have something to support!"

Fu Minglou was stunned.

Fu Mingyu was also stunned.

This sentence comes from the ancient text "A Journey to the Great Way", which was knowledge in high school textbooks before the movement started.

--What a dream this must be!

Just according to the current situation... more than 90% of the common people in the country can't eat enough, let alone Zhizhi, she actually has such an unattainable dream!

Is this...

possible?

Zhizhi understood the strange expressions on the faces of the Fu brothers.

She said with a smile: "I dare to say this, and I have the confidence. I didn't talk big, I used practical actions to let you see the changes in Seagull Island..." She said in a low

voice : "Give me a little more time, and I will be able to operate well. I will make Seagull Island a demonstration site, build Seagull Island first... and then open Seagull Island for others to come in to learn and visit!"

Zhizhi looked at Fu Minglou, then slowly looked at Fu Mingyu, and said forcefully, "Brother Fu! Mingyu, help me! With my own strength...it's too meager and insignificant. I need your understanding and support!"

Fu Mingyu stared at Zhizhi closely.

For the educated youths on the island, he came from behind.

In his opinion, every educated youth on Seagull Island is no worse than Zhizhi... All the male educated youths are good-tempered, hard-working, know a little bit of engineering knowledge and are very humble.

The female educated youths have their own advantages:

--Hong Hehe is not inferior to the male educated youths in terms of physical strength, but she has a simple and cute personality, which is very contrasting and cute. In addition, she will also predict the weather based on the sky.

--Li Qingyu is considerate of everyone in the fraternity team. Whenever she sees someone who is uncomfortable or sneezes or something, she will always follow others and observe carefully. She will cook her own Bodilan Chinese medicine in advance. If you let others drink it, you are afraid that others will get sick.

--Fang Lijuan is very good at mental arithmetic. She should belong to science thinking. With the drawings sent by Zhizhi's father and brother, she can always put forward very constructive suggestions.

--Yu Lu talked the least and did the most work. She is the one who really works hard on the team.

--Gao Tiantian is dexterous, she can do any kind of manual work, and she is gentle and cute, just like a big sister.

So he has always felt a little strange, thinking that these people are so powerful, why would they bow their heads to Zhi Zhi, who is worthless except for being beautiful?

In the past, Fu Mingyu just went to the countryside and followed everyone else to obey Zhizhi's arrangements.

Until today, it was the first time he had heard Zhi Zhi tell her dream in person.

At this moment, Fu Mingyu understood why everyone admired Zhi Zhi so much, and at the same time he was ashamed of himself - Zhi Zhi was only eighteen years old, and she already had such firm and ambitious ideals. He's already twenty-five, and he's still in a daze!

Fu Mingyu took a deep breath, and then nodded seriously, "Don't Zhizhi! I promise you, I will... no, this dream is mine now for your dream. I... will work hard for this dream, regardless of personal gains and losses, but May our dreams come true in our lifetime."

Zhizhi did not speak, bowed deeply to Fu Mingyu, and said, "Thank you, Mingyu...thank you for your understanding!" "

Why are you being so polite?" Fu Mingyu was a little I felt embarrassed, "I stole your dream and you didn't settle with me...I'm already very happy hehehehe..."

Zhi Zhi laughed.

Fu Minglou looked at Zhizhi and Fu Mingyu, and felt that his heart was filled with indescribable passion.

--Since when did he start to care about decency and be afraid of gains and losses? He is obviously also a child of a farmer's family. He has experienced the darkest era, suffered the most brutal oppression, and suffered the most heart-wrenching suffering... He was also like Zhi Zhi, who had ambitions and ideals, and was very persistent in his own ideals. belief.

But...

I don't know when, he lost himself.

His daily self-examination has changed from the three major disciplines and eight principles that party and government cadres should pay attention to, to thinking about whether he has made a mistake before doing something, whether the blame has fallen into the hands of others, and whether the success of the matter is in the hands of others If it doesn't work, will it affect his future and official career...

Fu Minglou's eyes are flushed, and he is ashamed!

He has entered his thirties, he is used to the wind and waves, he has good self-cultivation, can control his emotions, and rarely loses his composure.

But when he faced Zhi Zhi and Ming Yu... two young people who were still full of passion and sincerity, he suddenly... took a long breath.

Fu Minglou closed his eyes, let out another breath, and bowed deeply to Zhi Zhi.

Zhizhi was startled.

She and Fu Mingyu exchanged a look.

Fu Minglou only said "thank you" and quickly stood up straight.

He asked seriously: "Zhizhi, can you tell me in detail what you want to do with your commune and brigade enterprise?"

Zhizhi replied: "When we establish the people's commune, we will establish a commune and brigade enterprise... I want to use scientific methods to farm, I want to borrow money from rural cooperatives to buy fertilizers and pesticides, so as to increase our crops! The market sells our seafood and agricultural by-products. After I achieve common prosperity, I also need to consider the retirement of the uncles and grandparents on Justice Island..." "Brother Fu

, there are too many things I want to do!" Zhi Zhi Zhi replied.

Fu Minglou nodded again and again, pointing to the outside of the greenhouse office, "That's why you led them...to work so hard, to complete such an infrastructure in such a short period of time?" "Yes, but

not Zhizhi laughed and said: "

Of course we must build Seagull Island into a demonstration site, otherwise, if we are in a mess, Captain Zhao Zhiqiang and Captain Zhang Jingen come to our island to have a look, then they must say 'You still want to help us raise seedlings if you're like this, you little girl is just dreaming'... right?"

Fu Minglou also nodded with a smile.

"But the most important thing is that the labor intensity of our educated youth is too great. We work hard when we work, why can't we rest well when we rest? So logistics is very important to us. During the rest Living in a beautiful house and eating delicious food during the time is worthy of our hard work!" Zhi Zhi said.

This time, Fu Minglou hadn't spoken yet-

Fu Mingyu nodded desperately first, "Yes, yes! That's what I think..."

Fu Minglou patted the back of his brother's head with a smile, and then said to Zhi Zhi: " I know what you said. I dare not say which step I can do, but let's take it step by step, okay?"

Zhizhi nodded with a smile, "I will slowly arrange for the land reclamation on Justice Island. This year, I will try my best to turn the wasteland into plowing fields, and strive to participate in spring plowing next year... However, I will keep this matter from Wei Daye, anyway, he didn't That ability set foot on Justice Island. But it's just..."

"I will restrain Wei Daye, don't worry." Fu Minglou said.

It took Zhizhi just over an hour to reach an understanding with Fu Minglou. She was very happy, and so were the Fu brothers. Zhi Zhi invited Fu Minglou to eat in the cafeteria, and Fu Minglou readily agreed, "I've heard from Mingyu that the food on Seagull Island is very good, and I'm here today to learn more." The three of them went to the cafeteria

together go.

Fu Mingyu asked his brother eagerly, "You...would you like to visit Justice Island? I can introduce Tangniang to you."

Zhizhi: ? ? ?

Why did you introduce Tangniang to your brother?

Fu Minglou thought for a while, then shook his head, "I'd better not go..."

Fu Mingyu frowned suddenly.

Considering that this was the first time a brother asked him calmly, Fu Minglou explained warmly, "Mingyu, what capacity do I go to Zhengyi Island? As the Secretary-General of the Municipal Party Committee? Tang Tangniang originally I don't want to see government officials, what would she think if I came directly to the door without even saying hello? I guess she would be very disgusted?" "

Even if you want to go, you have to rely on Zhi Zhi to talk about love in advance. Tang Tangniang agreed and is willing to see me. If you are willing to talk to me face to face, then of course I will be very honored." Fu Minglou said.

Fu Mingyu was discouraged.

--Brother is right, because his brother is the secretary-general of the municipal party committee, Tangniang probably doesn't want to see him!

Eh.

The three of them went to the cafeteria.

The educated youths had already surrounded Professor Huang and Huo Lingkun in the dining hall like stars accompanying the moon.

When Professor Huang saw Zhizhi came back, he blamed her affectionately, "Where did you go, Zhizhi? I gave you a quiz just now... You can make up those few exam questions later!" "Okay

! I'll do it later!"

Zhizhi replied obediently, and then introduced Fu Minglou to Professor Huang.

When Professor Huang heard that Fu Minglou was the secretary-general of the Lin City Committee, he couldn't help being a little surprised, and looked at Zhizhi thoughtfully.

However, Professor Huang didn't say anything.

On the contrary, Fu Minglou said to Zhao Weiqin: "You will accompany Zhou Shuangshuang to pack your luggage later, and we will go together." Before Zhao Weiqin had time to express his

opinion -

Zhou Shuangshuang had already screamed, "What did you say? No, no It's agreed that I'll wait here at Seagull Island until my mother writes back to me?" "

Because we don't welcome you!" Zhizhi said to Zhou Shuangshuang very bluntly.

There was silence.

Zhou Shuangshuang pointed at Fu Minglou, and screamed at Zhizhi with her unique sharp voice, "He is the secretary-general of the municipal party committee, a department-level cadre! He told me to live on Seagull Island until..."

Fu Mingyu was even more excited, pointing at Zhou Shuangshuang and yelling, "Are you still shameless? What my brother said back then was 'I will ask Bie Zhizhi for permission. If she is willing to take you in, you will stay on Seagull Island. Wait a few days'... Don't frame me, I'm not the only one who heard this, Zhao Weiqin heard it too!"

Zhou Shuangshuang was very angry, and asked again: "Then, where do you want me to go?"

"Go squat Go to prison!" Fu Mingyu said angrily.

Zhou Shuangshuang is greedy on Seagull Island, three meals a day are nutritious and delicious with meat and vegetables, the toilet and shower room are bright and spacious, and most importantly...you can live in a single dormitory!

She also needs to share a room with her younger sister at home in Kyoto!

How can you be happy on Seagull Island.

"I, I don't go anywhere, I just live here!" Zhou Shuangshuang said.

Fu Mingyu said bluntly: "That's not allowed! What if you want to seduce other male educated youths?"

Professor Huang and Huo Lingkun are newcomers.

Hearing such explosive content, the two couldn't help staring at Zhou Shuangshuang with wide eyes.

Zhou Shuangshuang blushed.

Zhi Zhi said: "That's all right, all right, Mingyu, hurry up and eat, our labor and study tasks are very heavy, so we can't waste any time." Huo

Mingyu ate the rice angrily.

Next, Zhizhi began to give orders.

"Little monkey, after dinner, go to the west side of the pier to find Li Shu, and tell him that Zhou Shuangshuang is leaving today, and ask him to come and see him off." The

thin monkey responded.

Shy and angry, Zhou Shuangshuang glared at Zhi Zhi bitterly.

The expressions of the educated youths became more relieved.

Zhizhi said to Zhao Weiqin again: "Comrade Zhao Weiqin, Zhou Shuangshuang lived on our island for two months. Li Shu said before that the cost of her board and lodging on Seagull Island is the same as staying in a guest house..." Then Zhizhi

turned Fang Lijuan said, "Lijuan, you can settle the accounts later, and tell Zhou Shuangshuang and Tiantian the amount...Tiantian, you are responsible for collecting the money!"

Fang Lijuan and Gao Tiantian agreed in unison.

Zhi Zhi said to Zhao Weiqin again: "So I would like to trouble you to settle the expenses...ah, by the way, Zhou Shuangshuang also participated in part of the labor on our island. Although it is not as good as our educated youth, we will not deny it. Just pay for her two meals a day!"

Then, Zhi Zhi shouted again: "Lijuan? Tiantian?

" ! Zhizhi, I heard it"...

Zhao Weiqin showed embarrassment.

-he only had three dollars left in his pocket!

But he thought, anyway, Li Shu will come over, and then he will explain to Li Shu again.

So Zhao Wei bit the bullet and nodded.

Zhou Shuangshuang couldn't afford to lose this person no matter what, and said grimly: "Don't go too far, Zhi Zhi..." "You have

such a backbone, just leave! Don't even eat this meal!" Zhi Zhi Zhi Zhi said sharply.

Zhou Shuangshuang: ...

She knew that she had provoked the anger of everyone, although she was ashamed and angry, she wished she could just throw the table and leave. But she also knew that firstly, she had nothing to rely on, and secondly, this might be the last time she enjoyed lunch on Seagull Island, so she could only eat with sobs and stare at Zhizhi hatefully.

Chapter 177

The food on Seagull Island has always been very good.

Today is Fang Lijuan in charge, and the lunch is very sumptuous.

The main course is sweet and sour sweet and sour pork - pork belly cut into jujube-sized pieces, first coated with flour and battered, and then deep-fried. Then stir-fry the fried pork, add the sauce made of white sugar, rice vinegar and tomato puree and simmer for a while.

Of course, Seagull Island is not so arrogant that eating pork can eat all you can eat.

So in addition to pork, Fang Lijuan also made some wax gourd cubes, which were treated like meat...

sour and sweet, appetizing and delicious!

No matter lunch or dinner on Seagull Island, there are three dishes and one soup. A half-meat and half-vegetarian main dish, a fried and baked vegetarian dish with heavy oil and salt, and a light vegetarian dish.

So Fang Lijuan made another stir-fried water spinach with pepper shredded fermented bean curd with heavy oil and salt, and a refreshing vegetarian stir-fried gourd.

Soup? It's stewed seaweed soup with cured rabbit meat.

Zhizhi wondered: "How come there is pork to eat today?"

Fang Lijuan smiled and said, "Hey, we were going to eat chicken today, but the cook at the foot of the mountain came up to me and said that they also ate chicken today, but there was a chicken cage last night. The six chickens in one cage ran away. Only four were caught, and the remaining two couldn't be found, so he came up to me and asked me to borrow two chickens. I asked for pork, and he said yes... That's it!"

Everyone laughed. Long Qiang said: "Tell them to

go to our vegetable garden to ambush, the two chickens that escaped will definitely burrow into our vegetable garden!

"

Zhi said: "Li Shu will come up later, we can just tell him... If their chicken eats up our food, let him pay for it!

"

Zhi Zhi gave Fang Lijuan a white look.

Everyone laughed and ate their meals.

Only Zhou Shuangshuang was not happy.

She got so ruthless that she cleaned up all the food.

Fu Minglou was full of praise for the lunch, and Fu Mingyu, who was sitting next to him, was extremely proud, thinking that his brother's praise of everything on Seagull Island was actually praising him.

Everyone had just finished lunch when Li Shu arrived in a hurry, and everyone rushed to report to him the whereabouts of the two chickens lost in the barracks, and then Fu Mingyu asked Li Shu to drive Zhou Shuangshuang away... At this moment,

Zhi Zhi had already been called away by Professor Huang to make up for the test questions.

Fu Mingyu was in charge of the introduction, telling Li Shu what happened at the police station yesterday, and then also told Zhizhi's decision.

Li Shu immediately asked Zhou Shuangshuang to leave quickly...

Zhou Shuangshuang originally wanted to ask Li Shu again.

But this time she was really outraged, and Li Shu was even the most annoyed one-because he arranged for Zhou Shuangshuang to live in the educated youth station on Seagull Island, which caused so much trouble for the educated youth.

No matter how much Zhou Shuangshuang begged Li Shu, Li Shu told her to leave immediately without saying a word...

Of course, before leaving, she must settle the expenses of her boarding in Seagull Island for the past two months.

Zhou Shuangshuang cried and said that she had no money.

Li Shu sneered and said, "If you have no money, how did you come here from Kyoto? You really have no money, right? Okay, then I will lend you the money, and you write the IOU!

" sentence.

Li Shu looked at Zhou Shuangshuang again, "Did you hear that? You lived on Seagull Island for two months, and they only charged you five yuan for board and lodging? Seagull Island is really good for you... Come on, Zhou Shuangshuang, write the IOU, and write the owed eleven yuan and four on the IOU! Write it quickly!"

Zhou Shuangshuang was stunned, screaming, "Why?"

Li Shu said angrily, "Because you took my favor ! Not me, people willing to take you in?"

"But I also worked hard!"

"How many educated youths out there are willing to come to Seagull Island to participate in labor? It's not because of me, you go out and line up to see if you can get your turn in ten or eight years!" "

Obviously It's five seven dollars, why do you want me to write twice as much?" "

Then you have the ability to pay the five seven dollars yourself!"

"Li Shu, you--"

"Stop talking nonsense! Write an IOU!"

"I don't If you write, don't write!"

"If you don't write, I will pay you! Otherwise, I will throw all your luggage into the sea!"

"Li Shu! You are too much-"

Li Shu was too lazy to talk to her, and directly picked up Zhou Shuangshuang. The satchel, turned to the thin monkey, "Little monkey, you threw her things away!" Then he winked at the thin monkey.

The thin monkey understood, "Okay!"

Then he took the satchel from Li Shu and ran away.

Zhou Shuangshuang turned pale with shock and screamed, "I'll give you the money!" Then tremblingly, she took out the money wrapped in a handkerchief from her pocket, picked out five yuan and seventy cents, and stuffed it into Li Shu's hand with tears in her eyes. , and quickly caught up with the thin monkey.

How could she catch up with the thin monkey?

Thin Monkey had already run far away, and seeing Zhou Shuangshuang catching up now, he didn't know if she had already given the money, so he pretended to be kicked out by Zhou Shuangshuang and ran back until he reached Li Shu. Excuse me when I said, "Little monkey, return the things to her"-the

thin monkey then threw the satchel back to Zhou Shuangshuang.

Zhou Shuangshuang wept and followed Zhao Weiqin and the Fu brothers away.

Li Shu went to the reading room to take another look.

Zhizhi is still writing test questions in it!

He smiled, turned and left.

In this way, Seagull Island restored its former tranquility.

However, although there are no annoying people on the island, it is not very easy for everyone.

Because Professor Huang looks intellectual and elegant, but he is actually a very strict and strict person.

The project "Irrigate crops with desalinated seawater" is just one of several scientific research projects in her hands. She also has other research topics, which are also about plant cultivation, which overlap with the disciplines of many educated youths.

She used the test results on the first day to find out the learning background of the educated youths, and then formulated teaching plans according to the learning conditions of the educated youths.

--Every day at noon, she will impart new knowledge points to everyone, and the content is substantial and complicated.

--Every night, she asks Huo Lingkun to give everyone an exam, review, and review, and strives for the educated youth to understand the lessons learned every day.

And every day after dinner, Professor Huang would personally teach Zhi Zhi professional knowledge, basically every night until the early hours of the morning...

Zhi Zhi also needs to be strong.

Every night after the teacher finished the class, she went back to her room and continued to review, and marked out any questions in the notes, and asked the teacher and seniors the next day.

Therefore, Zhizhi often has to be busy until after two o'clock at night before she can go to bed.

In the early morning of the next day, Professor Huang will go to her project experiment greenhouse to personally operate the experimental procedures, as well as make and write scientific research journals.

As for Huo Lingkun, he would take the content and notes of Professor Huang's lecture the day before, and follow Zhizhi every step of the way. It doesn't matter whether Zhi Zhi is doing farm work, doing things in the vegetable garden, or doing things in the laboratory...

anyway, he just follows Zhi Zhi and keeps asking questions about various knowledge points repeatedly to ensure that She knew, understood, and mastered all the knowledge the teacher taught her the night before.

This is not enough, he will also take Zhizhi to preview, and briefly go through the knowledge that the teacher will impart to Zhizhi in the evening. Let's first understand what Zhi Zhi already knows, and then the teacher can skip it; if Zhi Zhi doesn't know it, the teacher will focus on it.

Zhi Zhi was not a person with very good physical strength, and the labor tasks that she usually had to do could not be left behind, and now she still had such a heavy study task...

But after a few days, she lost a lot of weight.

Even in her dreams, she was answering the senior brother's questions, or asking the teacher some difficult questions...

The other educated youths saw this scene and were very envious,

"Teacher Huang and Senior Brother Huo are so strict with Zhi Zhi!

" This is also impossible, after all, the teacher only comes here for 20 days a year, so many questions have to be clarified, otherwise, once the teacher leaves, if you want to ask another question, you will be able to do it by writing letters. It's only been a month!"

"That's right, a strict teacher produces high-quality apprentices! It's my teacher's turn next month, and I really hope that the teacher can bring a senior brother and sister over, and it's best to treat Zhizhi like Brother Huo tutoring Zhizhi." I..."

"Then you write to your teacher!"

"I also hope that my teacher is as strict as Professor Huang is with Zhizhi."

"I don't have a teacher yet, eh..."

Although everyone envies Zhizhi Zhi Zhi, but seeing Zhi Zhi haggard at a speed visible to the naked eye, the educated youth felt very distressed.

So when the educated youths took turns cooking, they would put an egg in the noodles for breakfast, and put more meat and vegetables on her plate when sharing meals; after dinner, they knew that she would stay up late to study When it's time, I prepare tea and some snacks for her and Mr. Huang.

The male educated youths would quietly help Zhizhi with farm work to reduce her labor intensity; the female educated youths would help her put away her clothes, and take the initiative to avoid Zhizhi when she wanted to take a bath or go to the toilet. Help her save time...

During the half month, Professor Huang was also kindly invited to Tangling Island and Pumpkin Island for friendly inspections, corrected many planting problems that were ignored by farmers, and answered many questions that had puzzled them for a long time. Problems of fertilizing the land, preventing pests and diseases...

Time always passes very quickly when you are busy.

In a blink of an eye, Professor Huang's 20-day field trip has come to an end.

Zhi Zhi was too thin to look good.

But she feels pretty good about herself, she has initially mastered the basic knowledge of this subject, and under the guidance of her teacher and senior brother, she knows how to conduct experiments in the next time.

Moreover, Professor Huang also prepared a thick diary for her. According to the diary plan, Zhizhi's laboratory has been fully scheduled for the next two years.

Now facing the separation, teachers and students are a little bit reluctant.

Zhizhi said: "Teacher, if the laboratories in other places have been withdrawn, then you can vote for me! You will come here often in the future, and you will teach me your professional knowledge, and I will work hard for you! "

Professor Huang smiled, nodded and said: "Yes... I will report to my superiors when I go back, and apply to transfer the laboratory to you. However, it is not a trivial matter to transport the original experimental data and other materials. Well, I guess we'll have to wait until the second half of the year."

"Zhizhi, after I'm gone, you can't relax and study. If you don't understand anything, just write to me. Don't be afraid that I won't have time to reply. I will definitely read and reply to your letter. And then , your other senior brothers and sisters have seen your reply, and they will reply to you if they have time..."

Zhizhi nodded repeatedly.

Professor Huang hesitated again and again, and then said: "Zhizhi, I know you are a person with great ambitions, and all difficulties will not stop you. Otherwise, you would not have been in close contact with me... last year. You know, we are sailing against the current... But I still want to remind you, since you want to take the path of academic research, then you have to... put most of your energy into studying."

" From the first day I came to the island, I saw the Secretary General of the Lin City Committee talking to you on the island. It seems that you are still talking about the communes, brigades and enterprises? Zhizhi, are you busy? ?" Professor Huang asked softly.

Zhizhi said with certainty: "Teacher, I understand your concerns. Please rest assured that I will not delay my studies."

Professor Huang nodded, "Then I can rest assured."

Then she said: "Then it is ...The last question. Zhi Zhi, you should know that although colleges and universities have stopped expanding their enrollment, it's not like no one is going to college... Do you understand what I mean?" Zhi Zhi was stunned

.

Of course she understands.

so?

"Teacher, your opinion is that you want me to enter the university as a recommended worker, peasant and soldier student?" Zhizhi asked.

Professor Huang nodded, "Any subject has vast knowledge. You study 20 days a year. Even if your student is a child prodigy and my teacher is a genius, I can't guarantee how much you can learn. How far to go. What's more, we are both ordinary people."

Zhizhi was silent.

--Now Seagull Island is about to develop, no matter how difficult it is for this worker, peasant, and soldier student to get a place, even if she gets a chance to be recommended, but if she leaves Seagull Island at this juncture... who will be the helm of Seagull

Island ?

Professor Huang said: "I know you have a lot of affection for Seagull Island. After all, you built it brick by brick! But you also need to know that you left here for better studies, so that you can build Seagull Island better in the future. Island! So... cultivate other people so that they can stand on their own. The day they can think independently is the day you can take off the burden... If you don't want Seagull Island, wait until you finish reading the book Come back again!"

Sounds good.

Zhizhi nodded seriously, "Thank you teacher! I must seriously consider it."

Chapter 178

In a blink of an eye, it was time for Professor Huang and Huo Lingkun to leave.

Zhizhi sent them to Nanling Town.

There is only one shuttle bus from Nanling Town to Lin City every day, starting at 6:00 in the morning. So Zhizhi first arranged for the teacher and senior brother to live in the Educated Youth Station, and helped them buy the bus tickets for the next day.

Huo Lingkun insisted on taking Zhi Zhi and his teacher to the photo studio to take a group photo.

Zhizhi then led the teacher and senior brother to the only photo studio in the town to take a group photo.

In this day and age, a letter of introduction is also required for taking photos.

It's okay for Zhi Zhi to open a letter of introduction, but Nanling Town is not big, and no one has the opportunity to come to the photo studio to take pictures with a letter of introduction!

After taking photos of the three teachers and students, the master in the photo studio told Zhizhi clearly: "There are 36 photos in a roll of film, and the group photo taken by the three of you is now the 17th photo. I have to wait until this whole day." The photos can only be developed together after all the rolls of film are taken. So you wait, two months at most, one month at least..."

Huo Lingkun told Zhizhi: "We need to develop a few more photos, wait for you to get them. When you get the photo, please send it by registered mail, and put a piece of cardboard in it to support, otherwise you may be bent by someone."

Zhizhi responded with a smile.

That night, Zhi Zhi stayed with the teacher in the dormitory of the Educated Youth Office, and the two talked for half the night.

Professor Huang has been emphasizing to Zhi Zhi that he must win the qualifications of worker, peasant and soldier students, and then apply for the Huai City Ocean Science Academy. As long as Zhizhi can be admitted to the Academy of Ocean Sciences, then she will have a way to adjust Zhizhi's major.

"This is the safest way," Professor Huang said. "Otherwise, I don't know when the enrollment will resume. I made a special investigation when I came here. Nanling Town currently has no quota for workers, peasants and soldiers... But it is after all. Such a big town, with a population of 20,000, is impossible to have no indicators. So Zhi Zhi, you must pay attention!"

Zhi Zhi replied cautiously.

It seems that she is indeed going to put the matter of fighting for the number of workers, peasants and soldiers students on the agenda.

The next day, Zhi Zhi sent her teacher and senior brother to the long-distance bus station.

She prepared a lot of Seagull Island specialties, such as dried salted fish, dried shrimp, dried squid, mushrooms, etc., all in six copies. Except for herself, everyone in the division had a copy. In addition, she also prepared a lot for Professor Huang. Take it away for favors.

Because there were too many things, Zhi Zhi called Li Shu up and asked Li Shu to help pack.

Soldiers are very good at packing bags.

The luggage that Zhi Zhi and Huo Lingkun sorted out was as big as a whole sack!

After Li Shu's classification and compaction, and finally wrapped it with furoshiki, it was tied firmly... It was only about the size of a marching quilt.

But very, very heavy.

Zhi Zhi watched the senior brother carry the luggage to the top of the bus, tied it with a hemp rope, panting, and then watched him get on the bus.

The shuttle started slowly--

Zhizhi waved to the teacher and senior brothers sitting in the bus, "Teacher! Senior brother! If you have a chance, you should visit me more often!" "

Got it! Zhizhi, you must remember me What you said..."

"Zhi Zhi, go back early!"

Zhi Zhi watched the bus leave the platform and gradually drift away.

She stared blankly for a while, then turned and left.

Next, Zhi Zhi went back to the Educated Youth Office. She had breakfast in the cafeteria first, then went to the office to read the newspapers for a while to learn about recent domestic and provincial events, and then dealt with the work of the Educated Youth Office. Then she greeted Director Wang and went out to the post office.

She's going to make a long-distance call to her dad today.

Still filling out forms, registering, paying deposits, queuing up...

After waiting for almost half an hour, it was finally her turn to answer the phone.

"Hello! I'm Bie Fengjun!" The father's thick and friendly voice came from the microphone.

Zhizhi hurriedly shouted: "Dad! I'm Zhizhi!"

Bie Fengjun's voice was very excited, "Zhizhi! Why are you calling, Zhizhi? Are you okay?"

"Dad, I'm fine How about you? Are you in good health? How is my mother, how is my family?" Zhizhi asked.

Bie Fengjun briefly talked about the situation of his family.

--Ying Yushi has been transferred to the First People's Hospital as a chief physician.

--Bie Yandong, the eldest brother, was replaced by Luo Jianhua's elder brother Luo Jianguo in his technical position, and then entered the factory office as the deputy director of the office. However, he solved several long-standing and difficult problems in the factory, and was fully recognized by the employees, who especially supported him. So in the just-concluded general election of the factory leadership, the boss was elected as the deputy factory director with a high number of votes! This direction made Luo Jianhua's father turn his nose in anger, and it also surprised other family members.

--The second son, Bie Yannan, has been so busy recently that his feet are not touching the ground and his head is battered. He is the deputy chief of the procurement section and the immediate boss of the section member Luo Jianjun. Luo Jianjun ordered a batch of semi-finished parts a few years ago and there was a problem, not only wasting the material money, but also almost causing the steel factory to stop production! At the critical moment, Bie Fengjun started an alternative plan, decisively stopped this production line, and asked the upper line to do another project.

Now that the workers have work to do, the steel mills will not miss work or time, but these semi-finished parts need to pay higher prices and more expensive transportation costs to get them from suppliers in other provinces.

Luo Jianjun was suspended without pay for probation, and the whole factory notified him of criticism.

His father Luo, the deputy factory director, was furious and assigned Bie Yannan to deal with the mess. They also deliberately made it difficult for Yannan to order him to re-purchase at normal parts prices within a short period of time.

On the contrary, this aroused the second child's competitiveness.

He clamored at home that this matter must be done beautifully, and slapped Luo's father and son in the face!

So recently, the second child has been busy contacting, and it is estimated that he will go on a long-distance business trip in a few days.

--Don't say goodbye to Yanxi, the youngest, because the age of starting a family is also up. Recently, Ying Yu introduced several girls to him and asked him to go to see her, but he just didn't go. He was said to be in a hurry, so he moved out to live in the collective dormitory in the factory and slept in Datong's bed. He was also a little angry when it rained, but it was not good to push his son too fast.

When Bie Fengjun talked about Pengpeng and Tangtang according to the ranking...

he was silent for a while, and said: "Pengpeng and Tangtang... are also very good."

Zhizhi was anxious, but did not pursue the question.

Then she said directly: "Dad, it's like this. I've been too busy with work recently, and I don't have time to write letters with my second brother. Didn't my second brother say during the Chinese New Year that I have a chance to pass by Linshi on a business trip? So I want to ask Ask if this matter has been resolved? And then... If the second brother can come, I hope he can come to see Seagull Island where I work and live, instead of the kind where we meet at the train station and leave..."

Zhi Zhi finished what she wanted to say in one breath.

Bie Fengjun understood, "Zhizhi, don't worry, I'll tell your brother when I get back!"

Zhizhi thought, if she waited for her second brother to write to her, it would take a long time to go back and forth... ...

So she said, "Dad, why don't I tell you the phone number of the post and telecommunications office? You go home at noon and tell your second brother to ask him to take 20 minutes off. , give me a call, can we talk clearly over the phone?"

"Success! Tell me the phone number."

Zhizhi read the phone number to her father, and made an appointment that she will be there in the afternoon Between 2:10 and 2:40, wait for my second brother's call at the post office.

After finishing the phone call, Zhi Zhi breathed a sigh of relief.

As a result, she had just come out of the post office -

and suddenly saw a familiar figure in front of her?

"Tangtang!"

Zhi Zhi shouted.

The man turned his head when he heard the sound.

Who is it if it's not Tang Niang?

It's just that -

the moment Tangniang turned her head, she stuffed a bag of... unknown what it was in her hand into her skirt.

Zhizhi was stunned.

Tangniang, what's the matter?

She has always been straightforward!

Zhizhi didn't think too much, and ran over to ask Tangniang, "Tangtang, why did you come to town today?"

Tangniang said flatly, "It's something to find plum blossoms."

Zhizhi asked again, "Then you are looking for plum blossoms. Auntie?"

"I found it, I've finished talking," Tangniang said, then stared at Zhi Zhi up and down, frowned and said, "Why are you so thin?"

Zhi Zhi pulled her to chatter Quack said something about Professor Huang coming to the island to give her a face-to-face lecture...

Tang Niang just said: "It's too thin, women can't be too thin. I'll ask them to send you a few fish later, and you can make some fish soup to make up for it... By the way, I still have some fish maw, Bring it to you too."

Zhi Zhi said with a smile: "Tang Niang, you are so kind to me!"

Tang Niang smiled, and asked her again, "Are you going back?"

Zhi Zhi said: "I'm with me at home I have made an appointment, and I will make a phone call in the afternoon. I will call back after I finish answering the phone, about three o'clock."

Tang Niang said: "Then I'm leaving."

After finishing speaking, she walked away.

Zhizhi looked at Tangniang's back, and always felt that something was wrong.

This time, she hadn't seen Tangniang for more than half a month due to the intense and busy closed study.

Tangniang

seems to be a bit too cold towards her?

At this moment, Tang Niang stopped suddenly and looked back at her, "Zhi Zhi, when you are free, come to Justice Island."

Zhi Zhi said, "Just at four o'clock this afternoon, okay? I'll go there right after I answer the phone." !"

Tang Niang nodded and left.

Zhi Zhi went back to the Educated Youth Office.

After continuing to work in the Educated Youth Office for a while, having lunch and taking a nap on the desk, Zhizhi was woken up by the alarm clock that had been set earlier in the morning.

Check the time: one forty-five?

Zhizhi went to wipe her face, and rushed to the Post Office after leaving the Educated Youth Office.

Before she reached the post office, she met a group of middle-aged women carrying heavy burdens, wearing straw hats, panting and sweating profusely, walking in the direction of a large group.

One of them was Aunt Plum Blossom.

Zhizhi quickly stopped her, "Auntie!"

Aunt Plum Blossom quickly put down her burden, took off her straw hat and fanned the wind while greeting Zhizhi, "Zhizhi, I haven't seen you for a few days... Oh, why have you lost so much weight!" Zhizhi explained with a

smile Fan.

Then she asked Aunt Plum Blossom, "Auntie, where did you come from?" Aunt Plum Blossom said, "We are going to help the Fourth Brigade harvest rapeseed! We have been there for four days, and we only come back today...well, these potatoes are the Four Brigade The reward is three catties of potatoes per person per day! Zhi Zhi, you can take some potatoes back to eat!"

Zhi Zhi was stunned.

Aunt Plum Blossom has been away for four days?

Then...

that Tang Niang?

At this time, Aunt Meihua enthusiastically showed Zhizhi her burden-the two baskets contained her change of clothes, bedding, kettle, etc., and about ten catties of potatoes.

"Zhizhi, take some potatoes home and eat them! These potatoes are very good, fat and big!" Aunt Mei Hua laughed.

"No, no, no-"

Zhizhi quickly declined, "We also planted potatoes on Seagull Island... Auntie, I still have things to do, I'll go first, see you later!"

Zhizhi hurried towards The post office ran.

Aunt Plum Blossom shook her head with a smile, picked up the burden again, and wobbled back.

Zhi Zhi ran to the post office, still filled in the form, registered, paid the deposit, and then waited there for the second brother to call.

While waiting for the phone call, Zhi Zhi kept thinking: Why did Tang Niang lie to her? And Tang Niang seems to be a lot colder towards her... What's the reason? Is it because she hasn't been to Justice Island for a long time?

Just as he was thinking wildly, the operator over there yelled, "Farewell to Zhizhi, No. 75!"

Zhizhi hurriedly raised her hand, "Here!"

"Pick up the phone on number 4! Note that private long-distance calls can only be made for five minutes at most!" the operator shouted call.

Zhizhi hurried to the number 4 phone, and after waiting for a while, the phone rang.

She quickly picked up the phone, "Second brother!"

"Hey!" Bie Yannan's smiling voice came from the microphone.

The brothers and sisters chatted for a while, and decided on a time to visit relatives.

It's very unfortunate -

this time Bie Yannan had to go on an urgent business trip to deal with Luo Jianjun's accident, and Cang really couldn't go to Seagull Island to see Zhizhi's work, study and life in person.

But he gave details of when and where he met his sister.

--June 2, Linshi Railway Station. He will take the train at 7:00 am to arrive at Linshi Railway Station, and then he needs to transfer to the train at 5:30 pm to leave.

In other words, four days later, the brother and sister could meet at Linshi Railway Station. If the train hadn't been late, they would have had ten hours together.

In such a short time, going back and forth to Seagull Island is too much.

But the brothers and sisters found a quiet place to eat and chat...

that was enough.

Zhizhi carefully recorded the number of the train that her brother was about to take, and the number of the train that was about to leave. The siblings made an appointment to see each other, so she reluctantly took the line.

Only then did Zhizhi feel relieved, and hurried to the barracks.

--Although Zhi Zhi knows how to row a boat, Li Shu is worried that she will sail alone for more than an hour to Seagull Island. So yesterday he made it clear that the soldiers transporting supplies must wait until Zhizhi before returning to Seagull Island together.

At that moment, Zhizhi and the soldiers went to Seagull Island by boat together.

But when the ship approached Seagull Island, Zhizhi begged the soldiers to send her to Justice Island first.

The soldiers complied.

Zhizhi jumped onto the pier of Justice Island and ran towards the Hall of Justice on the hillside.

Chapter 179

Zhizhi ran to the door of Justice Hall.

The door is closed.

But there was a strange smell of meat wafting from the yard.

She knocked on the door and shouted: "Tangtang! I'm Zhizhi...are you home?"

"Come in."

Zhizhi pushed open the heavy door and walked into the courtyard of the Hall of Justice.

Tang Niang was lazily sitting on the grand teacher's chair in the yard, next to the small charcoal stove was an earthen pot, and the soup inside was gurgling and boiling.

"Tangtang, what are you doing?" Zhizhi asked.

Tang Niang replied: "On the way back, I caught two fish and a few sea cucumbers and threw them into this jar. I also grabbed a handful of fish maw and put them in..." Then she directed Zhizhi, "Zhizhi, There is powdered salt in the small pot next to it, and the two sets of bowls and chopsticks have been washed, you have adjusted the taste and we each have a bowl." At this

moment, Zhi Zhi felt that Tang Niang treated her as intimately as before seamless.

She ran to season it with salt, scooped up two large bowls of stewed seafood with soup and meat with a bamboo spoon, carefully brought it over and handed a bowl to Tangtang and a bowl to herself, and then sat on a small stool with Tangtang. Next to his mother, holding a big bowl and slowly drinking the soup.

The soup was very hot.

Zhi Zhi blew, and took a sip of the hot soup with her pouty pink mouth. She was sizzling when she was scalded, but she couldn't stop praising, "It tastes so good!" Tang Niang smiled

.

Zhi Zhi sat on a small low stool, resting the hot bowl on her knees until the hot soup was blown to the point where she could drink it, then she picked up a piece of fish maw that had been stewed until it was soft and chewy, and stuffed it into the bowl. mouth.

Generally speaking, flower maw needs to be soaked.

But this can of soup has only been simmered for more than an hour at most...

The fish maw is already so soft and rotten, it must have been processed a few days ago, it is a fresh product.

There are fresh sea cucumbers, two-finger-sized dried shrimp, and fresh fish in the soup. No ginger and garlic are added to remove the fishy smell, and the seasoning is only salt. But this milky white soup is so rich that it is no different from porridge, and it tastes delicious mellow. In addition, the sea cucumber is fat and soft, the fish maw is tender and smooth, and the fish meat has been half-melted by stewing...

Zhi Zhi finished all the meat dregs in the bowl with relish, and even the dried shrimp seriously bit off the shell and ate up the meat. Only then did he sigh with unsatisfactory intent, and drank the soup slowly.

The soup is also delicious.

In the past half a month, Zhi Zhi's physical strength was extremely exhausted.

It all depends on her gritting her teeth.

When she was doing farm work, she felt dizzy and dizzy more than once, and her eyes were dark. Although she tried her best to finish the daily work planned, but because of her weak body, she did not sweat even after doing such heavy physical work. , On the contrary, it will be cold all over.

Now she just sat down quietly, and after eating a large bowl of seafood soup, she felt lazy and warm, and a warm heat emanated from her body. I was sweating profusely from the heat.

It's such a good feeling.

Zhi Zhi stretched her waist and looked at Tang Niang.

Tang Niang put the soup bowl in her hand on the armrest on the right side of the grand teacher's chair, without moving a mouthful; then she leaned towards Zhizhi, resting her elbows on the left armrest, her palms on her chin, and she was looking at it with great interest. Looking at Zhizhi.

Zhizhi was startled, and asked embarrassedly: "Why don't you eat Tangtang?"

"Is it delicious?" Tangniang asked amusedly.

Zhizhi nodded.

"Then add another bowl, there is still in the jar." Tang Niang said.

Zhizhi was a little moved. What she was thinking about was that if she had another bowl now, she would definitely not be able to eat dinner and it would be wasted.

Tang Niang understood Zhi Zhi's lively expression, and found her cute and funny, she smiled and said, "If you can't finish dinner, let's give it to Lao Yao and the others!"

Zhi Zhi didn't hesitate any more, went to refill half a bowl, and then ate it slowly.

This time, Tangniang also started to eat slowly, and told Zhizhi, "Come and drink a bowl of soup with me every day." Zhizhi

nodded, and took another sip of the delicious seafood soup...

She was stunned .

--Come here every day to accompany Tang Niang to drink a bowl of tonic seafood soup? ? ?

Zhi Zhi had an illusion-was Tang Niang treating her so well? Seeing that she has been busy with work and study during this period, she has lost a lot of weight, so I want to help her make up for her body?

Of course, this thought flashed through Zhizhi's mind.

She is not narcissistic to this extent.

Zhizhi felt that Tangniang's temperament was pure and kind, since she said that she asked her to come and drink a bowl of soup with her every day, it should mean it literally.

It was Tang Niang who was trying to make up her body, and seeing that she was also thin, she asked her to drop by to find a partner.

"Your eyes are rolling... what are you thinking about?" Tang Niang asked Zhizhi while drinking the soup slowly.

Zhi Zhi thought about it, and simply told Tangniang about the verbal agreement she had made with Fu Minglou.

Tang Niang pondered for a moment, then asked: "Is it better for you to do this?"

Zhi Zhi sighed inwardly.

It was just like what she had speculated before - if she wanted to tell the truth and said that she did this because she hoped that the people on Justice Island could live a stable life, Tangniang might not agree.

But if she told Tang Niang that it would be good for her to do so... Tang Niang would definitely not object.

So Zhizhi nodded, "I want to go to university, but now that the universities in the country have not expanded their enrollment. I think the only way to go to university is to become a model worker in the entire Nanling Town... In other words, I must Only by becoming the most outstanding person in Nanling and making the 20,000 people in Nanling truly convinced by me can I get this opportunity to go to school."

"Then will you come back in the future?" Tang Niang asked again.

Zhizhi smiled and said: "Of course I will come back! I went to school to learn more knowledge, and then come back to build Seagull Island better! Ah no...my goal is not only Seagull Island! It also includes you The other five islands in my hand! Including Nanling Island, and a total of forty-seven islands in Nanling's jurisdiction!"

Tang Niang laughed.

"Then why should I disagree?" Tang Niang thought for a while, then laughed again, "But I don't care about it, if you can yell at them, they will listen to you... then you can lead them to do it. "

Zhi Zhi asked: "What if I use your name to force them to work?"

Tang Niang laughed, her laughter was full of heroism and charm, "You use my name to force them to work ?"

Zhi Zhi didn't understand why Tang Niang was smiling so happily.

But Tang Niang really thought it was funny.

She leaned forward and backward with laughter, tears came out, and then she said to Zhi Zhi solemnly: "Well, you use me as your trump card, if they disagree, you use my name to 'oppress' them... ...But what if they are willing to listen to you?"

Zhi Zhi felt that what Tang Niang said made sense.

After all, Grandpa Braid and Uncle Fat all call her Little Master in private!

But-

she still has a little bit of uncertainty and lack of self-confidence.

At this time, there was a sudden "bang bang bang" sound of a copper buckle hitting the door?

Li Shu's voice sounded outside the yard, "Tangniang! I'm Li Shu... Is Zhizhi with you?"

Tangniang glanced at Zhizhi with a half-smile, and said loudly: "Li Shu, come in! "

Li Shu pushed the door open and entered.

Zhi Zhi glared at him.

He blushed a little, scratched the back of his head, and cowardly explained to Tangniang: "Zhizhi came here by boat, I'm afraid she doesn't have a boat to go back..." In fact, he was explaining to someone why he was

here .

Tang Niang laughed and said: "I asked her to come over and drink a bowl of tonic soup! Look at how thin she has become... From now on, I will come here to drink a bowl every afternoon. Come at this time, don't come and disturb me at other times. "

Zhizhi heard Tangniang's tone of seeing off the guests, stood up, first put the empty bowl in her hand on the small stool, then took the empty bowl in Tangniang's hand, walked over to put it in the earthen jar. In the end, half a jar of Dabu soup was poured into Tangniang's bowl, and she gave it to her to drink, "Hurry up and drink it while it's hot, I'll wash the bowl for you before leaving."

Then she went to wash her own bowls and chopsticks and crock pots first, then returned to take the empty bowl in Tang Niang's hand, washed it, put it away, and then said to Tang Niang: "Tang Tang, I'm leaving. I will come over early tomorrow afternoon to discuss with Xu Yongjun about opening up wasteland for the whole people."

Tang Niang waved to Zhizhi.

Zhi Zhi and Li Shu left Justice Hall together.

When the two of them reached the foot of the mountain, Li Shu said to Zhi Zhi: "Tang Niang is really kind to you. She saw that you lost weight and specially made you a tonic soup..." Zhi Zhi instinctively wanted to say-that's not the

case .

After thinking about it, she didn't say it.

When the two arrived at the pier, Li Shu was untying the rope that tied the boat, when someone on the hillside suddenly shouted, "Zhizhi! Zhizhi--" Zhizhi looked up and saw

Kong Lanwei running down the mountain in a hurry ?

She said "wait a minute" to Li Shu, and then went forward.

Kong Lanwei was out of breath from running, she gasped for a while before she said to Zhi Zhi: "Zhi Zhi, there are currently four patients on the island, Grandpa Hu, Grandpa Hu Ba, Grandpa Hu Shishi and Grandpa Lame The four of them... I used to make sick meals for the four of them. Each person had a bowl of porridge and an egg. But there were only the last two eggs left. The porridge was boiled a little today, but it would be gone tomorrow. , look..."

Zhizhi was stunned.

This matter is easy to solve.

--Before, Zhizhi helped Zhengyi Island to open two channels for food exchange, "Exchanging sea fish for rice with the military camp" and "Exchanging sea fish for rice at the canteen of Helin Municipal Committee", and there is also a "Exchange sea fish for money with Liu Baping" Banknotes" and a path of "exchanging sea fish with Seagull Island for rice, eggs or other non-staple food".

Now Zhengyi Island is not without rice and money. Although there is not much rice and very little money, the source is relatively stable.

However, there is no place suitable for storing grain on Justice Island, so all the rice returned from the panning is stored in the gray brick and cement warehouse on Seagull Island.

Justice Island is short of food, just send people to Seagull Island to transport food. There are no more eggs, just go to find Fang Lijuan to get some chickens and keep an account.

Why...

Kong Lanwei would suddenly ask Zhizhi about such a thing?

Zhi Zhi looked at Kong Lanwei suspiciously.

Kong Lanwei sighed, "I went to ask the boss just now, and she asked me to ask you."

Zhizhi became more and more puzzled.

However, she blamed this on -

she had just talked with Tangniang about "opening up wasteland for all on Justice Island".

So Tang Niang is planning to let her take over the justice island?

Zhi Zhi thought for a while, and said to Kong Lanwei: "Lan Wei, don't worry, you arrange someone to wait here in half an hour, I'll go over right away, let the thin monkey bring the rice and eggs... what else? Do you need something?"

Kong Lanwei thought for a while, and said with a blushing face, "Why don't you give us some more soy sauce and vinegar?

" Kong Lanwei was vaccinated again, "Lan Wei, please tell Xu Yongjun and Lin Xiaoman that I will come over to have a meeting with you after lunch at noon tomorrow." Kong Lanwei was a little nervous and asked, "Is it

about Which aspect of the meeting?"

"This," Zhi Zhi said openly, "is a meeting about the land reclamation of the people of Justice Island."

Kong Lanwei took a deep breath, and immediately, many little joys flashed in her eyes Xing Xing also said excitedly: "Zhizhi! Yes, is our Justice Island finally starting to open up wasteland and farm?"

Zhizhi nodded with a smile.

"That's great! That's great, that's great!" Kong Lanwei almost cried with joy, "Yongjun, Xiaoman, I, and I envied you to death... But we can't take those uncles and grandpas away! Zhizhi, if you can lead Let's farm together... that's great! We'll be able to eat big bowls of white rice in the future!"

Zhizhi laughed out loud.

After thinking for a while, she said, "In this case, then send more food over today... Tomorrow, you will make a meal of rice that can fill you up, without any miscellaneous grains... If that's the case, I'll come over tomorrow to make an oath It will be even more effective during the conference!"

"Okay!" Kong Lanwei replied excitedly.

Zhi Zhi and Li Shu boarded the boat and sailed to Seagull Island.

Li Shu looked at her and asked: "Have Tangniang agreed to open up wasteland and farm?"

--During the past half a month, he often looked at her room at the barracks at the foot of the mountain. He knew that she was busy every day until two or three o'clock in the morning before going to bed, and she would get up again before six o'clock...

So he didn't dare to disturb her at all, and just watched her silently.

For more than half a month, he watched her from a distance, never said a word to her, of course he didn't know many things.

Zhizhi also didn't want to hide it from him, so she made an agreement with Fu Minglou before, and also said that Professor Huang asked her to fight for the worker-peasant-soldier student quota... Of course, Zhizhi also said that she would go there in four days

. She also talked about meeting her second brother at the train station.

Li Shu was stunned.

--Then should he take the opportunity to get off the horse?

However, it seems that Brother Bie has a particularly bad temper.

If he knew that he had kept Zhizhi from breaking the horse, would the second brother beat him to death?

Li Shu took a deep breath, and asked Zhi Zhi cautiously, "On the second day, shall I accompany you to the train station?" Zhi Zhi directly refused, "

No, I... can ask Uncle Yao to take me there!"

Dazed, I gritted my teeth with hatred!

--It means that this little girl doesn't want him to appear in front of her family!

In other words, she didn't want to admit him at all.

Chapter 180

Zhizhi returned to Seagull Island, took a shower, told her friends that she didn't need to cook her dinner at night, and then went back to sleep.

She slept until eight o'clock in the morning the next day, when Gao Tiantian came and knocked on the door...

Only then did Zhizhi wake up.

Yesterday, I ate two bowls of Dabu Tang at Dadangjia, and I slept full again. I was a little lazy when I woke up, but after washing up, I ate some breakfast...

Zhizhi was full of blood and revived.

She smiled and worked with everyone.

During the labor process, Zhi Zhi said that she was going to Justice Island to host the National Land Reclamation Conference this afternoon, and asked everyone from Seagull Island to attend.

It was related to Zhengyi Island, and Fu Mingyu was the first to respond, "Okay!"

After lunch, the educated youths first discussed in the cafeteria the whole people's land reclamation on Justice Island. island.

When Zhi Zhi and her friends came over, the uncles and grandpas hadn't finished their meal yet.

Xu Yongjun and the others cook by counting the number of people, and there is no extra food, but it is still okay to entertain Zhizhi and the others for a bowl of soup.

Zhi Zhi and the others smiled and said no need, they came only after eating.

She leaned over to guard the big head's house for dinner.

Today's lunch on Justice Island is extremely sumptuous.

Two tablespoons of rice per person, it looks like it weighs at least half a catty...

with three dishes: one fried egg per person, one fried pickle with chili, and one fried Chinese cabbage.

And a large bucket of fish bone white radish soup.

In order to cooperate with Zhizhi, Xu Yongjun and the others paid a lot of money.

--Uncles and grandpas went fishing in the sea, and all the sea fish brought back in the early morning were sent directly to Seagull Island by Xu Yongjun, where he bought 500 eggs and 20 big white radishes.

Then they also opted for the most oil-intensive way to cook eggs: frying.

Moreover, one by one eggs had to be cooked. There were a total of 200 people on the island, and more than 200 eggs had to be fried! Lin Xiaoman, who was commissioned to fry eggs, has been busy all morning...

Uncles and grandpas were all very excited when they saw that there was rice to eat today!

Broken bowls of rice piled high on top of an egg that was fried until golden on both sides! On the side, there are pickles fried with red pepper and green garlic leaves, the white Chinese cabbage before!

First of all, you must take a bite of rice to make your mouth full and satisfied.

Then slowly feel the rich rice fragrance and the graininess of the full rice grains being contained in the mouth.

Then take a few bites, and immediately feel the slightly sweet and moist rice grains explode in your mouth after being chewed!

Chew a few more bites -

the feeling of fullness is so good!

Many people think: just this big rice, nothing... I can eat three big bowls!

No, at least five big bowls!

But seeing the fried golden egg on the rice...

who can resist this temptation!

These eggs are all chickens raised by the educated youths of Seagull Island. They eat bran and wheat bran mixed with wild vegetables, as well as grilled fish bones that are ground into pieces... The meat and vegetables are properly matched and full, and the eggs produced are relatively small. Big, red yolk!

There are basically no condiments on the Isle of Justice.

Lin Xiaoman only used ordinary salt to season the fried eggs.

The skin of the fried egg is crispy and the yolk is orange-red and soft. Although it is only seasoned with salt, it is unparalleled in taste!

Take a bite - full of egg flavor!

Add a bite of rice...

it's a perfect match! ! !

Not to mention, the pickles fried with red pepper and green garlic leaves have both the salty aroma of pickles and the spiciness and aroma of fresh vegetables; It's very white...

and there are several vats of rich and sweet white radish fish soup.

This meal is so perfect!

That is to say, there is a little less rice, a little less fried eggs, a little less fried pickles, a little less fried cabbage... and there seems to be a little less fish soup.

If one meal can kill five bowls of rice and seven or eight fried eggs, it will be fine.

After the meal, all the uncles and grandpas all smacked their mouths, and they couldn't get enough.

Then Zhizhi smiled and asked everyone, "Uncles and grandpas, have you eaten yet?" Grandpa with

braids took the lead in responding-

" I'm full! " Such delicious rice, I can finish three bowls!" "I can eat five bowls!" "I can eat seven bowls!" "It would be great if I could eat like this every day!" Zhi Zhi smiled and said: "Uncles and grandpas, let's... find a way so that we can eat rice every day, shall we?" This time - no one responded. Zhi Zhi didn't take it seriously, and turned to ask Uncle Yao, "Uncle Yao, tell everyone, how is the food on our Seagull Island? " Rice with fried eggs is much better! We eat three meals a day seriously! For breakfast, noodles, porridge, buns, and steamed buns, and a boiled egg... The dolls said that they should eat an egg every day , the nutrition is enough, the body is good!"

"For lunch and dinner, there must be three dishes and one soup! One with meat, one with heavy oil, and one light...I can't help it, I have to take care of the dolls, the dolls have a light taste...We have rice for lunch and dinner Be full! Besides, our dishes are generally not repeated for a week or two. Even if we eat eggplant, winter melon and cabbage every day, the recipe is different, it is quite delicious, and it is more enjoyable than eating meat!" The scene was still

silent .

Zhi Zhi looked at the head of the family.

The head of the family was looking at her with a smile on his chin, as if watching a play with relish.

Zhizhi immediately gained confidence.

She asked Grandpa Braid again, "Grandpa Braid, we called you over to help us when we were raising seedlings... I want to ask you, is what Uncle Yao said true?" Grandpa Braid said, "It's true

... ...That's more than that! When we went to help, we didn't have three meals a day, but six meals a day! In addition to breakfast, lunch and dinner, there were three more meals... Fruit water and steamed buns were delivered at 10 o'clock in the morning , the dolls said that the breakfast is thin, afraid that we will be hungry..."

"It's the hottest time after three o'clock in the afternoon, and the dolls will send the ice cold (with mint) mixed with fried walnuts, peanut leaves, and a little salty (to supplement excessive sweating) Added salt) tea...the taste is a bit strange, but it is still delicious, and then eat a cold boiled sweet potato...I was exhausted, but I got energy again after eating it!" "After dinner

, It's dark and you have to go to work! But after finishing the work, when you go back to the dormitory, the dolls make milk or sugar water, and carry a basket with boiled eggs in it... She stares at you after taking a shower As soon as you come out of the bathroom, I'll tell you to drink sugar water and eat eggs, rinse your mouth and go to bed after eating..." "

The stomach is full, and you can sleep well!" said the braided grandpa.

There was still deathly silence all around.

In fact, since yesterday, Zhi Zhi has been working on the manuscript.

--how to use positive and negative examples to persuade the uncles and grandpas on Justice Island, how to arrange for people to sing good faces and bad faces, etc., and even she and her partners rehearsed a little while having lunch.

At this moment, Zhizhi cleared her throat and was about to speak--

suddenly, some uncle and grandpa in the crowd whispered,

"Then when will you take us to farm together? What did Seagull Island do?"

Zhizhi was stunned.

She wondered if there was something wrong with her ears.

As soon as this person started, the other uncles and grandpas also started chattering-

"Not only need to farm, but also raise some chickens to lay eggs! We also have one egg per day!" "

Let's build a vegetable garden and plant some ginger Garlic and chili, these things are good, put a little when cooking, and the food will be delicious!" "

Let's build a better toilet too! The toilet on Seagull Island is quite easy to use, let's build a bigger one !"

"The bathhouse has also been repaired! After fishing, you can take a serious and comfortable shower, which is great!" "

Everything else is empty. Let me tell you. Eat enough!"

"Exactly! Although we have a little rice now, we can't enjoy it no matter what... I feel uncomfortable! I still want to eat rice, the kind that can fill me up!" Zhizhi said

. Senseless.

This, this...

So, there is no need to persuade the uncles and grandpas at all?

Were they willing to farm in the first place?

Zhi Zhi subconsciously looked at the head.

She was looking at Zhizhi with a smile.

At this moment, although Zhi Zhi didn't understand why her uncles and grandpas suddenly agreed to farm again, she already understood that when Tangniang heard her say yesterday, "I want to use Tangniang's name to oppress the people on Justice Island to farm." Why would you laugh like that.

The educated youths on Seagull Island were also a little surprised.

After all, when Wei Daye came to force the big master to get the seeds to plant the land, he was taught to be so stupid by the big master... Everyone still has lingering fears.

How...

how did they figure it out?

All the drafts that Zhizhi had prepared were useless.

On the contrary, all the uncles and grandpas in the audience looked up at their shriveled old faces and asked her excitedly and expectantly,

"Little master, what are you going to do to talk to me!

" You know how to farm and I can too..."

"Multiple, you can eat more when you harvest the grain!" "

Grow some wheat, I haven't eaten noodles for many years..."

"Dumplings! Harvested Let's make some dumplings with the flour!"

Zhizhi smiled.

She said loudly: "Okay! Thank you, uncles and grandpas, for your trust! Then we will... start to open up wasteland from now on, make preparations this year and start farming next year, and strive to eat delicious rice next autumn. !"

As a result, the uncles and grandpas were still not satisfied-

"I started planting this year! What are we going to do next year?" "

That's right, we don't have four seasons here..."

"If you plant the land this year, you will be able to eat it by the end of the year. Why wait until next year!"

"We can reclaim the wasteland immediately, and try to plant it this year..." "

Seagull Island also planted 50 mu of land in October last year, and the grain harvested in April this year!"

Well, still Thinking that they would not want to farm, Zhizhi prepared a draft plan to persuade them with emotion and reason.

As a result, they were excited and asked to farm...

Now she wants to ask them why the wasteland can't be farmed right away when it first opens.

Zhi Zhi couldn't help but laugh.

Next, she briefly told the uncles and grandparents on Quanzheng Island about the production and labor plans for the next three years, how much area of ​​wasteland to open, how to choose suitable land for farming on the island, and how to plow the land. We can try to plant some grains this year, but we can't do it as the main thing. We still need to focus on land reclamation... All these require the educated youth of Seagull Island to do science popularization for the uncles and grandpas of Justice Island.

In addition, whether it is better to burn bricks to build a new house, or to cut wood directly to build a hut when opening up wasteland... Whether it is better to build an independent house or a collective dormitory, these issues need to be discussed and voted on by everyone.

For a while, everyone fell into a heated discussion.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.9K 643 11
wear sixty with dowry Author: Xiliang Meow Category: Rebirth through time travel In her previous life, Mu Qing had been raised by the family as a qua...
155K 3.4K 81
Author: Hey Little Fairy Baby Ye Zi returned to Parallel Space in the 1970s. During the special period of going to the mountains and going to the cou...
3.2M 187K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
60.4K 857 33
https://m.shubaow.net/252/252240/ Author: ginger shredded wine Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2022-06-23 Latest: Chapter 33 rebirth fin...