Forced marriage with my neigh...

By ShuKurenai918

This series is about a neighborhood who don't like each other but what will happen if they get married to eac... More

Forced marriage with my neighbour Part - 1
Forced marriage with my neighbour Part - 2
Forced marriage with my neighbour Part - 4
Forced marriage with my neighbour Part - 5
Forced marriage with my neighbour Last Part

Forced marriage with my neighbour Part - 3

443 20 25
By ShuKurenai918

Hello sugars ❤️ I hope you all are doing well and here is your 3 part of this series...I hope you'll enjoy it and please don't force me to update any of the series chapter cause when I will feel well and comfortable then I'll update it.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

~After 1 Week~
~At Morning~

Shu : Wifey...you again didn't add spices in food.

Y/n : Sorry hubby...

You gave him a death glare and pass him the plate of Kimchi ( Korean food ).

Y/n : Here...I hope you'll like it.

You were staring at him with your sharp glare and he noticed that and said.

Shu : I am your own husband and I know I am handsome but stop staring.

Y/n : I am just thinking how god created you...so ugly like a gutter.

Shu : But I know how god created you...he was looking for the garbage when he created you.

Y/n : You bastard!!!

He gave you a flying kiss and wink at you making you blush but you immediately looked away then looked back at him.

Y/n : Eat quietly and get lost or If my volcano blast then first I'll take your disgusting eyeballs out and---

He stood up and put his hands on the dinning table and come closer to you.

Shu : Then take them out.

He looked at you with dark eyes and you immediately looked down making him smirk.

Y/n : I am sorry...I shouldn't have to talk to you like this...I am sorry hubby.

Shu : That's like my good girl.

He backed away and was about to sit on his seat but you kicked the chair making him fall on floor with a loud groan.

Shu : You brainless garbage...

You smile innocently and come closer to his face then whispered.

Y/n : I am sorry hubby...I shouldn't have to behave like this to you.

You grabbed his collar.

Y/n : What you thought your cheap tricks will work on me ? It's Y/n, Mr.Kurenai...don't you dare to mess with me again.

He get up from the floor and grabbed your wrist and twisted your hand making you screamed in pain.

Y/n : Ahhhhhh!!!

Shu : It's Y/n Kurenai baby and be in your limits...I am tolerating everything it doesn't mean that I can't do anything.

Y/n : You jerk...leave my hand.

He twisted it more hardly and pushed you on the chair then left from there.

Y/n : You shouldn't have done this mistake and I promise If I didn't make you screamed in pain then I am also not Y/n Kurenai.

~At Night~

Shu come back home and and sat down on couch tiredly.

Shu : Y/n...give me water!!!

You gave him the glass of water and he drank it.

Y/n : Are you tired ?

He nodded slowly and gently grabbed your hand making you sit down beside him.

Shu : I am sorry...is it hurting ?

Y/n : No hubby...I am so happy receiving this beautiful red mark.

Shu : I am really very sorry Y/n.

You smile and touch his cheek.

Y/n : Dinner is ready hubby...go and freshen up.

Shu : Give me 10 minutes.

He got up and walked upstairs and you smirked evily.

Y/n mind : You'll never ever forget about today's dinner.

After 10 minutes he come downstairs just to see you sitting on a chair while waiting for him to come, he walked towards the dinning table and sat down on his seat beside you.

Y/n : Have your dinner hubby.

He smiled and take a bite of food but suddenly he started coughing...you gave him water and he immediately drank it.

Y/n : Hubby...as you said I made spicy food like me.

Shu : I-It's too spicy...

Y/n : What ? Really ? It's okay let me feed you.

You grabbed his neck and started to feeding him forcefully.

Shu : You stupid girl...stopp!!! Ahhh!!!

He started to drank water again and again.

Y/n : Finish it hubby...you are my good boy right ?

You again started to feed him soup and tears started to rolling down from his eyes and his body started to sweating.

Y/n : Finish it hubby...

He jerk your hands away and immediately started to drank water from water jug.

Shu : Oh! God!!! It's hurting!!!

He looked at you with his dark red teary eyes and left to his room.

Y/n : Now I hope you understand who is Y/n Kurenai.

You eat your dinner while you only made for yourself and after finishing your dinner you went upstairs and was about to go into your room but stop by a coughing sound.

Y/n : Shu ?

The coughing sound was coming from his room so, you slowly opened the door but didn't found him but then you heard weird noises coming from his bathroom...you went towards the bathroom and open the door just to see him throwing up again and again.

Y/n : Omg!!! Shu!!!

You ran towards him and looked at the besin.

Y/n : Why are you throwing up ?

You started to rub his back and then you noticed his face...his face was whole red and swollen while he is coughing non-stop.

Y/n : What is happening Shu ?

You touched his forehead and your eyes widened...his body is burning and seeing his state your eyes getting teary.

Shu : Y-Y/n...I-I am---

He started to cough again.

Shu : I-It's b-burning Y/n...I'll d-die.

Y/n : N-No...nothing will happen to you Shu...don't say like this.

You turned on the water tap and washed his face.

Shu : Y-Y/n...

Y/n : Take a deep breathe please.

Shu : M-My c-chest is b-burning.

You immediately opened his shirt buttons and you take a napkin then poured it on water and put the wet napkin on his chest.

Y/n : Don't worry Shu...we are going hospital.

Shu : I'll die Y-Y/n...p-please s-save me.

You hold his waist and let him put his arm around your shoulder then you come out from the bathroom and grabbed his car keys and take him out of the home.

Y/n : Nothing will happen to you...don't worry I'm here hubby.

You made him sit down in the car and you also sat down on a driver seat and quickly drove away.

~At Hospital~

Y/n : DOCTOR!!! DOCTOR!!! HELP!!!

Doctor : What happened to him ?

Y/n : P-Please do something doctor...save him.

You hold Shu's hand tightly while nurses taking him to the check up room in a stretcher.

Y/n : Don't worry Shu...I won't let anything happen to you...I'll save you hubby.

The nurses take him inside the check up room and made him lay down on a hospital bed.

Y/n : Doctor...do something.

Doctor : Relax and wait outside.

You hold his collar tightly.

Y/n : If something happen to my husband then I'll kill you.

Doctor : Leave me...don't worry I'll try my best.

Y/n : He is non-stop throwing up...his chest is burning, please doctor save him.

You let go off his collar and started to cry.

Doctor : Let me check him up...please wait outside.

You went out of the room and sat down on a bench then started to crying non-stop.

Y/n : I-I'm sorry h-hubby...you are so stupid Y/n, he is right you are a brainless stupid girl...look what you did to your h-husband he is in p-pain...you hurt your hubby...I am sorry hubby.

After sometimes Doctor come out of the room with a smile.

Doctor : Your husband is fine now...he just need some rest and because of allergic reaction his chest was burning.

Y/n : Thank you doctor...thank you so much.

Doctor : It's alright...

You stood up and was about to go inside the room but stop by the doctor voice.

Doctor : From the next time don't add that much spices on his food.

He left and you looked down feeling guilty but looked up again and saw nurses was standing at the door while controlling their laugh.

Y/n : What's so funny huh ? If it's happened with your husbands then will you laughed like this ?

Nurse 1 : Sorry but we never add that much spices in our husband's food.

Nurse 2 : And also a whole bowl.

They both burst into laughing and left, you angrily went inside the room and saw him sitting straight on bed.

Y/n : How they know about spices thing Shu ? Did you tell them ?

You walked closer towards him and looked at him with disappointed look.

Shu : I just said the truth cause they asked me what happened so, I tell them the whole story.

All of sudden you hugged him tightly and started to sobbing on his chest.

Y/n : Do you have any idea that how much scared I was ?

Shu : Then why did you do that ?

Y/n : Why you lied to me that you like spices food ? Now look at yourself...you are looking like a boil dumpling.

You broke the hug.

Y/n : From the next time I'll not hurt you physically.

Shu : What do you mean by physically ?

Y/n : You make me scared and you have to pay for that.

You touched his chest softly.

Y/n : It's so red...

Shu : Look at my lips...it's also swollen.

You touched his lips.

Shu : But it will stop hurting if you---

Y/n : Really ? Then should I bring ice cubes for you ?

Shu : No...I mean...

He hold your waist and pulled you closer to him and kissed you passionately but suddenly the door open revealing a shocked nurse...you both quickly pulled away.

Nurse : Sorry but Mrs.Kurenai...the payment ?

She walked out of the room leaving you both alone.

Y/n : You pervert!!! I'll show you at home.

Shu : Do you hate me ?

Y/n : It's not the time for stupid questions.

Shu : I know you hate me and I also do the same.

You glared at him and walked out of the room and saw that nurse standing there.

Y/n : Here your payment...

Nurse : Thank you...

She took the bill and walked away.

~At Home~

You help him to sit on the couch.

Y/n : I'll bring fresh fruit juice for you.

He nodded and you was about to go towards the kitchen but...

Shu : If something happen to my husband then I'll kill you...don't worry Shu nothing will happen to you.

He tease you and started to laughed...you take a deep breathe and went in the kitchen.

Y/n mind : It's okay Y/n...calm down, he is sick right now but for the first time I'm feeling happy seeing his smile.

You come back to him with a glass of juice then you handed him the glass and sat down beside him and touch his cheek.

Y/n : Is it still hurting ?

Shu : No Y/n, you know one evil girl was holding my neck and forcefully feeding me the spicy soup...she didn't saw my tears, my pain, she was just taking her revenge and it's still hurting.

He rolled his eyes and you left from the living room.

Shu mind : What happened to her ? Why is she not talking back ?

~Next Morning~

Shu come downstairs but didn't found you.

Shu : Is she left for the University ? Look Shu she didn't care about you at all...now I have to eat something I am really so hungry.

He went in the kitchen and was surprised to see you making breakfast...you looked at him and said in a sweet voice.

Y/n : Good morning...sit then I'll serve your breakfast.

Shu : No need...I am not hungry.

Y/n : But you have to take your medicines.

He harshly pulled the chair and sat down then you served him the soup with orange juice.

Shu : Not looking spicy...now did you add poison ?

You take the spoonful soup and take a sip of soup.

Y/n : If I die then don't drink this soup.

He looked at your face and started to sip his soup without saying anything and you went out then come to the garden and started to planting the rose plant.

Y/n : I am not a devil to add poison in the soup but he forced me to do that thing yesterday, his fucking attitude and ego didn't see my care...I'll not care for him, he is not important for me...he is selfish and I hate him...I HATE YOU SHU KURENAI!!!

THANKS FOR READING 💕

I hope you enjoyed it😉
Love you sugars ❤️
Have a good day/night ✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

303K 14.2K 47
I don't even know what's going to happen in this story, I'm really freestyle writing, but I'm going to try to keep it interesting. Basically Read to...
19.3K 472 10
WARNING: THIS IS CRINGE AND WAS MY FIRST STORY ON WATTPAD! BULLYING, AND SUICIDE!!! ( ON certain chapters) You and Shu we're the best of friends...
6.4K 268 17
What if shu had a sister and she falls In love with the number 1 blader. Would the original story change completely? Would this required love be fulf...
22.9K 1.1K 19
when two strangers who don't know each other get married because of family's choice and they are completely opposite and think can never fall for eac...