60s Delicate Beauty Island Fa...

By CNovel_Reader

60 Delicate Beauty Island Farming Author: Mu Xiayi Category: Rebirth through time travel Bie Zhizhi transmigr... More

Introduction
Chapter 1-10
Chapter 11-20
Chapter 21-30
Chapter 31-35
Chapter 36-40
Chapter 41-45
Chapter 46-50
Chapter 51-60
Chapter 61-70
Chapter 71-80
Chapter 81-90
Chapter 91-100
Chapter 101-110
Chapter 111-120
Chapter 121-130
Chapter 131-140
Chapter 141-150
Chapter 151-160
Chapter 171-180
Chapter 181-190
Chapter 191-200
Chapter 201-210
Chapter 211-220
Chapter 221-230
Chapter 231-240
Chapter 241-250
Chapter 251-260
Chapter 261-270
Chapter 271-280
Chapter 281-290
Chapter 291-300
Chapter 301-310
Chapter 311-320
Chapter 321-330
Chapter 331-340
Chapter 341-350
Chapter 351-360
Chapter 361-370
Chapter 371-380
Chapter 381-400
Chapter 401-420
Chapter 421-440
Chapter 441-460
Chapter 461-480
Chapter 481-500
Chapter 501-520
Chapter 521-540
Chapter 541-560
Chapter 561-581

Chapter 161-170

543 7 3
By CNovel_Reader

Chapter 161

After breakfast, Zhi Zhi went to the pier.

On the other side of the barracks, when the sentry was changing, the soldier poked his head out to look at Zhi Zhi, and then retracted his head again.

After a while, Li Shu in military uniform came out.

"Zhizhi!"

Zhizhi rolled his eyes at him and ignored him.

Li Shu chuckled and said: "Well... I'm sorry yesterday, you, you won't be angry, right?"

Zhizhi looked into the distance, and said "hmm" absent-mindedly.

Li Shu followed her gaze to look into the distance, wondering: "Who are you waiting for?"

Zhizhi didn't want to hide things from him about work, "I'm waiting for Zhang Jingen, the captain of the eleventh production brigade."

" What happened?" Li Shu said.

Zhi Zhi said it succinctly.

Li Shu was lost in thought.

"I heard that Zhang Jingen is not easy to get along with," Zhizhi continued, "...Although I asked Tangtang to find a solution yesterday, I don't know what method she used and whether it worked. Yesterday I I also asked Uncle Yao and the others, and I don't know if Tangtang's method will have a counterproductive effect on Zhang Jingen..."

Li Shu was not worried about this.

"Don't worry, a dozen of you rookies can make the infrastructure of Seagull Island so good, Zhang Jingen agreed to cooperate with you." Li Shu said.

Zhizhi sighed.

After a while, a small black spot appeared on the sea level in the distance.

Zhizhi said: "Here we come!"

Li Shu followed suit.

Soon, the boat approached, and there were three people on board, a strong man was rowing, and the other two were sitting in the cabin. Looking at the figure, one of the thin people should be Zhang Jingen.

"Tangtang really has a plan!" Zhi Zhi exclaimed, "... She told me yesterday that Zhang Jingen would come today, and it turned out that he did!" The boat docked

.

Zhizhi went up to meet him, and waved at Zhang Jingen, "Morning, Uncle Zhang!"

Zhang Jingen was biting a homemade tree root pipe, looking at Zhizhi with unfriendly eyes, as if someone owed him eight million of.

Li Shu originally wanted to leave -

after all, he still has to lead troops to drill today.

But seeing Zhang Jingen like this?

He immediately gestured to the soldiers on the side-the reason why the military camp was built next to the pier was also because there were lighthouses and radar stations nearby. So when there are passing ships, the soldiers will come out to have a look. If it is the boat of the common people and fishermen nearby, the soldiers generally don't care about it. But if unfamiliar people and ships want to get close to Seagull Island and Justice Island, they must be interrogated.

At this moment, the soldier also saw a boat approaching the shore, so he stretched his head out to look.

Li Shu gestured to the soldier: let the deputy platoon leader lead the squad, and I'll be right back.

The soldier saw Zhizhi greeting Zhang Jingen again, so he knew that the person was an acquaintance. So he nodded to Li Shu, and ran back to the barracks to find the deputy platoon leader.

Regarding Zhizhi's warm greeting, Zhang Jingen asked with a gloomy face, "Why do you have to call me here?" Zhizhi said frankly, "Take it as it is

, I think we young people do farm work very well. , I want to show off in front of you, Uncle Zhang! Uncle Zhang, I have already told you what I want to say yesterday. I won't say more today, but I will show you around our Seagull Island." Zhang Jingen sneered

, "You guys are doing exceptionally well in the farm work? Do you want me to give you an award or something?"

The two strong men he brought also laughed mockingly.

A group of youngsters who are still young, actually say that they are doing a good job in farm work in front of these veterans?

What a joke!

Zhi Zhi pretended not to understand, turned around and made a "please" gesture towards them, and then led the way.

When passing by the brick kiln, Zhizhi told Uncle Yao, "Uncle Yao! Uncle Zhao and the others will send over 300 catties of seeds in a while, so let them go directly to Greenhouse No. 6!" "Understood!" Yao

said Uncle replied.

Zhang Jingen stared at Uncle Yao, at the brick kiln behind Uncle Yao, and at the large warehouse thirty or forty meters away from the kiln.

Uncle Yao also stared at Zhang Jingen coldly.

Zhang Jingen avoided disaster three or four times on Zhengyi Island, and lived together for three years. Of course he knew Lao Yao, he knew that Lao Yao looked very honest and honest, but he was also a crazy character.

--Back then, Tang Tangniang was entrusted by the organization to single-handedly take down the entire company of the devils, and released all the important prisoners of war locked up by the devils. The devils hated it so much that they sent troops to encircle and suppress Zhengyi Island. As soon as the organization got the information, it immediately notified Tang Tangniang and asked her to lead people away as soon as possible.

Tang Tangniang didn't leave.

During that battle, hundreds of pirates on the island all quietly lurked in the sea. The devils came with more than a dozen boats, more than a hundred devils and more than three hundred puppet troops... Before the boats sailed to Justice Island, they were slashed through by pirates swarming up and sank collectively!

The devils who couldn't speak Chinese were all wiped by Lao Yao and the others.

The puppet soldiers who can speak Chinese, those who are willing to stay on Zhengyi Island, and those who are not willing to stay, each will give them a big sea fish to return to their hometown...

Lao Yao looks ordinary and unattractive, but he is alone. Killed about twenty devils!

Its good water quality, great strength, and strong physical strength are unmatched by anyone.

Now he actually... is moving bricks on Seagull Island?

Zhang Jingen looked at the young girl leading the way again.

He couldn't underestimate this young girl any more-with Tang Tangniang in front of him, now he sees Lao Yao obeying Bie Zhizhi's words?

Thinking about it again, Tang Tangniang suddenly sent more than a hundred big fish to Pumpkin Island in the middle of the night.

Each big fish weighs more than ten catties!

This is more than a thousand catties at once, enough for the whole team to open their stomachs to eat, and there is still a small half left over to be salted into salted fish or something.

From the beginning to the end, Tang Tangniang never met Zhang Jingen face to face, but asked people to pile the fish neatly on the wharf of Pumpkin Island.

This scene was discovered by the watchman Zhang Jingen arranged to watch the night.

At that time, the watchman asked about it, but Tang Tangniang didn't say a word. She watched her pirates catch the fish and left by boat.

The watchman immediately went to report to Zhang Jingen.

When Zhang Jingen arrived at the pier, there were only big fish of various species left in the area, and Tang Tangniang and others had long since disappeared.

Zhang Jingen thought about it.

--In his heart, Tang Tangniang should still be unfettered and happy to befriend her. So when he knew that Tang Tangniang had accepted the offer, he couldn't accept it at all, and went out of his way to scold Tang Tangniang once.

He felt that Tang Tangniang had no backbone.

But he was also accused of being ungrateful...

This is a messy account that is not clear.

It is also true that he and Tang Tangniang have not had any contact for several years.

Now Tang Tangniang suddenly sent him so many big fish without saying a word?

What else can it be for? Didn't it mean that during the day, Bie Zhizhi from Seagull Island came to him and told him about raising seedlings, and after being ridiculed by him, the little girl slipped away in despair?

So early in the morning, Zhang Jingen came over.

He thought to himself, today he will come over to see what the hell is going on with Bie Zhizhi!

Zhizhi didn't know about Zhang Jingen's change of mind.

She didn't talk about raising seedlings, but took Zhang Jingen and the others to visit the small dormitory building of the educated youth station, the vegetable garden, chickens, ducks, rabbits, and pig pens.

Zhang Jingen was shocked when he saw the educated youth dormitory building.

The vegetable garden was fine, but the chicken, duck, rabbit, and pigsty also gave him great regret.

Just like Zhao Zhiqiang yesterday-

when Zhang Jingen saw that the rice ears that were about to mature in the educated youth's private plot were so full and strong, with such a high rate of ear formation, his eyes widened in surprise!

After obtaining Zhizhi's permission, Zhang Jingen carefully cut off an ear of rice, rubbed it in his palm, and saw the white and fat rice grains inside. Sniffing again, he could smell the fresh rice fragrance. He took a few more grains, stuffed them into his mouth, licked them, and chewed again... He tasted the slightly sweetness of high-quality fresh rice.

Zhang Jingen looked at Zhizhi with wild eyes.

He handed the remaining rice in his palm to his companions, asking them to take a look, try it, and taste it.

"Old Zhao...he signed a seedling raising contract of 300 jin with you?" Zhang Jingen asked Zhizhi excitedly.

Zhizhi nodded.

She unreservedly told Zhang Jingen about the high-quality experimental rice seeds in the private plot, the method of raising seedlings, and the simple control methods of diseases and insect pests.

Zhang Jingen felt that something was wrong, and thought: She told me all these secret recipes, isn't she afraid that I will do it myself?

He didn't say anything, just waiting for Bie Zhizhi to make a big move.

He was sure that Bie Zhizhi would definitely put him together - there is no one who can't afford to be early without profit!

However, Bie Zhizhi really didn't tell him anything about helping raise seedlings or getting paid from the beginning to the end.

After Zhizhi took Zhang Jingen and the others to see the rice, wheat and corn in the private plot, he took them to see the greenhouse.

Zhang Jingen was shocked again.

--These young people have not been on the island for less than a year, and they... have made it so big! Those two small dormitory buildings, those dozens of acres of private plots, vegetable gardens, chicken, duck, rabbit and pig pens...how did they arrange so many jobs?

And these six greenhouses that have been put into use!

And, it seems that there are new greenhouses under construction...

Ah, by the way, a large and magnificent brick and stone warehouse has been built next to the brick kiln at a distance of 30 to 40 meters from the pier!

The words Bie Zhizhi said before suddenly sounded in Zhang Jingen's mind-【

I think we young people do farm work very well, and I want to show off in front of you, Uncle Zhang. 】

Now Zhang Jingen understands that what Zhizhi said is really not arrogant at all.

What's more, this sentence is too low-key and unpretentious!

Zhizhi led Zhang Jingen and the others to watch and introduce slowly...

before he knew it, it was past ten o'clock in the morning.

Zhao Zhiqiang brought people over to deliver the seeds, and happened to meet Zhang Jingen and his party in Greenhouse No. 6.

Zhao Zhiqiang brought over a dozen strong men, each carrying heavy sacks. There were also several women in the same company, carrying baskets full of mountain snacks such as chestnuts and pancakes.

Zhizhi stared at those sacks for a while, and asked, "Uncle Zhao, did you bring three hundred catties of seeds?"

Zhao Zhiqiang said with a smile, "Oh, little sister Zhizhi, you should just be helping Uncle Zhao." Busy...here are five hundred catties of seeds. Please do me a favor, I will give you six thousand catties of rice during the autumn harvest, you see-"

Zhizhi said crisply: "I can't agree! Uncle Zhao, we The task is also very heavy, how can I have time..."

Zhao Zhiqiang quickly winked at the women who came with him.

Those women immediately stepped forward, pulled Zhi Zhi to intercede--

"Zhizhi, in the eyes of the master, there is no difference between our Tangling Island and Seagull Island!" "

That's right, we are a family!

" The land is not rich, and the yield per mu is not high... I am busy 365 days a year, and I can't eat enough... Do me a favor, and add a little more from three hundred catties to make up five hundred catties. We have a good harvest, except for the agreed 6,000 catties of rice, if there is more, we will give you more evenly!" "

Yes, Zhizhi, you can get 6,000 catties of grain a year, more than a dozen or so on Seagull Island. The rations for a dozen people are enough for a year... You don't have to think of other ways to supplement the rations, right?"

"Zhizhi, you will work hard for a whole month to help us raise seedlings, and leave the rest to us. You can go about your business, and you will have rations at the end of the year... This is a good deal!" "Zhizhi,

auntie They came in a hurry and didn't have any preparations, you just take these chestnuts and pancakes and eat them..." On the other side,

Zhizhi was surrounded by these women, chattering loudly. .

On the other side, Zhang Jingen couldn't bear it any longer, pulled Zhao Zhiqiang aside, and asked him, "The benefits of letting this little girl raise seedlings are really so great, and it's worth your extra money?" Zhao Zhiqiang also knew about Pumpkin Island's family background

.

So Zhao Zhiqiang is not at all surprised why Zhang Jingen is here. Facing Zhang Jingen's question, Zhao Zhiqiang asked him back, "Didn't you look at

the rice in Zhizhi's private plot?

"

How much is the rice output per mu?"

"Her rice spikes are growing well, maybe six hundred catties per mu!" Zhang Jingen replied truthfully.

Zhao Zhiqiang said: "Zhizhi said that she is a high-quality rice seed used in experiments, so she can produce six to seven hundred catties per mu. Our seeds are ordinary rice seeds. She uses scientific methods to raise seedlings for me, which can ensure that the mu Five hundred catties! It also comes with a monthly expert lecture... tell me, where can I find such a good thing?"

Zhang Jingen's eyes lit up immediately!

--Ordinary rice seeds can guarantee a yield of 500 catties per mu? !

"Then, are you not afraid that she will deceive you?" Zhang Jingen asked excitedly.

Zhao Zhiqiang sneered, "She lied? If she dared to lie, do you think Tang Niang can tolerate her? Besides, she is the serious deputy director of the Nanling Town Educated Youth Office, a national cadre! If she lied, Tang Niang Mother will not spare her first! And the country will not allow her to lie to us farmers!"

These words were like enlightenment, and Zhang Jingen was completely awakened.

He immediately turned around, pulled away the women surrounding Zhi Zhi, rushed to Zhi Zhi, and said, "Farewell, what Lao Zhao told you before was about raising seedlings of 300 catties of rice seeds, right?"

Zhi Zhi nodded, "That's right."

Zhang Jingen asked again, "Then he increased it from three hundred catties to five hundred catties without saying hello to you?"

Zhi Zhi nodded again, "Yes."

Zhang Jingen said righteously: "He This man is not trustworthy, please don't talk to him, don't sign a contract with him! I, Zhang Jingen, from Pumpkin Island, said one thing, we signed a seedling contract with you for 300 catties of seeds, and we promise not to add a catty more!" Zhao Zhiqiang is

stupid Opened his mouth stupidly.

No, Zhang Jingen, if you want to sign a contract with Zhizhi, I won't stop you, but what do you mean by this kind of profanity?

Zhao Zhiqiang jumped into a rage in an instant!

Zhizhi also widened her eyes:? ? ?

No, isn't Zhang Jingen out of trouble and doesn't know what to do?

Although she also deliberately dragged Zhang Jingen to the present, just to let him see Zhao Zhiqiang come to deliver the seeds with his own eyes... This was her careful plan, but it went too smoothly, right?

Zhizhi even secretly prepared many, many methods because Zhang Jingen was difficult to deal with. But she never imagined that she only used one or two methods, and Zhang Jingen actually...

agreed?

For a while, Zhizhi stared at Zhang Jingen, not knowing what to say.

Li Shu has been by Zhizhi's side and witnessed all this with his own eyes.

He understood the ins and outs of things and was eager to laugh.

At this time, he doesn't mind pushing the waves to help the waves.

"Zhizhi, Uncle Zhao's 500 catties of seeds, plus Uncle Zhang's 300 catties of seeds for raising seedlings, that's 800 catties. You only have eleven educated youths in total, can you finish these jobs?" Li Shu asked "curiously".

Zhang Jingen immediately said: "Farewell, take care of Pumpkin Island. Dongling Island is still a little richer than Pumpkin Island!" Zhao Zhiqiang was furious, "

Everything must come first, first come first, right? I come first to Dongling Island." Should I be in front of you?"

Zhang Jingen, "But you broke the contract! You agreed on three hundred catties, but you gave five hundred catties..."

Zhao Zhiqiang: ...

After a long while, he cursed angrily : "Zhang Jingen, you bastard!"

"Zhao Zhiqiang, you bastard!" Zhang Jingen scolded back without showing any weakness.

The two captains were standing in Greenhouse No. 6, five meters apart, with their hips akimbo, yelling at each other like shrews swearing at the street.

Zhi Zhi supported her forehead.

Chapter 162

In the end, Zhizhi and Zhao Zhiqiang signed a seedling raising contract for 500 catties of rice seeds, and signed a contract with Zhang Jingen for raising 300 catties of rice seeds.

After signing the contract, Zhizhi invited everyone to have lunch on Seagull Island.

Zhao Zhiqiang came prepared.

--The educated youths on Seagull Island ate big pots of rice, but at this time, every household couldn't get enough to eat. When he was having lunch on Seagull Island yesterday, Ren Zhizhi also made it clear that there was indeed not enough rice, so the educated youths were particular about cooking, and half of the staple food would be mixed with miscellaneous grains.

Today he brought seventeen or eight people to Cengfan...

Of course, the purpose of Cengfan is to let the women in the team learn from the educated youths of Seagull Island how serious they are about cooking!

Poor is not terrible.

It's terrible to be poor and lazy.

As long as you know how to live, no matter how poor or miserable... people with a heart can make such a life a flower.

So when Zhao Zhiqiang came, he brought fifty catties of rice as lunch reward for almost twenty of them.

Zhizhi thanked Zhao Zhiqiang.

Zhang Jingen was not prepared.

So at this point, he lost.

His old face blushed, and he thought that he must send someone to bring ten catties of rice to Zhizhi after he went back!

Today's lunch was supposed to be Fu Mingyu's turn.

Fu Mingyu returned home temporarily, and Hong Hehe had already helped him do more than half of the work in the morning... Gao Tiantian simply asked Hong Hehe and Fu Mingyu to switch shifts.

So today it became Hong Hehe cooking.

I heard that Zhizhi left Zhao Zhiqiang, Zhang Jingen and a group of 20 people to eat on the island?

Hong Hehe was nervous.

She immediately called Skinny Monkey and asked him to find a way to get some fish right away.

The thin monkey nodded and sailed out.

Bat Island is the granary of Justice Island, and it is enough to go there and just use a net to catch some fish.

So the thin monkey went back and forth and brought back thirty or forty fish weighing one or two catties.

--These fish weigh only one or two catties, and the big bosses look down on them, and they don't eat them at all. But for the thin monkey, this is the safest way he can think of to get the sea fish in the shortest time.

When the thin monkey went to fetch the fish, Hong Hehe thought about what kind of grains he was going to make today.

She decided to make the hot and sour mashed potatoes that Zhi Zhi made before.

I went to the warehouse to get the potatoes and came back, peeled and cut into pieces, threw them into the water to boil, then used a rolling pin to grind them into mashed potatoes, and let them stand for later use.

Then make the sauce: minced ginger, minced green onion, minced garlic, chopped green and red peppers, chopped coriander, put them all in a large bowl, add boiling water, salt, soy sauce and starch to taste. Heat a pan of hot oil, pour over the sauce, and set aside.

The staple food is not enough, and the miscellaneous grains are used to make up.

The miscellaneous grains were ready, and the thin monkey came back carrying dozens of catties of fish.

Hong Hehe started to dissect the fish with the thin monkey.

Zhou Shuangshuang also came to help.

Hong Hehe counted the fish brought back by the thin monkey, and there were still a few fish left for each person, so she decided to make a steamed fish, one for each person!

When dissecting the fish, Hong Hehe didn't want to waste the fish intestines and liver, so he planned to use them to make an omelette with shredded fish with ginger and scallions.

There are already two dishes here.

Let's have a refreshing cold cucumber, and make a large wooden barrel of potato, mushroom and corn kernel soup...it

should be almost the same.

--Is this omelette with shredded ginger and scallion fish? Hong Hehe needs to make a campfire. First, hang the baking pan on the campfire, and then brush a little oil on the baking pan to prevent it from sticking to the pan. Wash the fish intestines and liver of sea fish, mix them with egg liquid, shredded ginger and spring onion, and season them, then scoop up a spoonful of mixed fish and egg liquid with a spoon, and spread them one by one on the baking tray.

The baking tray is very big, it was the broken one that Zhizhi picked up on the side of the road when everyone went to sell fish noodle soup in Linshi last time...

According to Li Shu, this thing should be the hood of a car, if it is broken, it will be taken away. Throw it on the side of the road. Shen Shuhua and Long Qiang took turns to shovel off the varnish on the surface, trim the edges to make it a huge square grill, and repeatedly forged and polished it with sand. This pan is ready.

Hong Hehe concentrated on making fish omelettes that had been fried for a whole grill, counted them, and found that he could make about twenty of them at a time.

Zhou Shuangshuang graciously helped and volunteered to help Hong Hehe fry fish cakes.

Hong Hehe thanked her, and went to cut cucumbers for salad.

After the cucumbers were mixed, Hong Hehe started to cook potato, mushroom and corn kernel soup again.

First break off a few corns that have just been picked from the field, rub out the corn kernels, fry them in an oil pan, and add water. While boiling, quickly wash and slice the fresh shiitake mushrooms picked from the greenhouse, and throw them into the pot. Pour some of the remaining mashed potatoes into the soup, and finally use the secret weapon - Hong Hehe brought the milk powder bag, measured two cups of milk powder with a spoon, and poured it into the pot.

Zhou Shuangshuang, who was helping at the side, was dumbfounded, and asked Hong Hehe, "Isn't milk powder sweet? Add sweet milk powder to the salty soup... Is that delicious?" Hong Hehe smiled, "This milk powder is from

Li Qingyu. I bought it, and I don't understand why she has a special liking for milk powder! After buying so much milk powder before the expiration date, we have to drink a glass of milk every morning! By the way, this bag does not contain White granulated sugar has no sweetness in itself, but if you put a little bit of milk powder into the soup, the color is nice and fragrant, but it doesn't affect the taste."

Hong Hehe was startled when he said that.

--She originally hated Li Qingyu.

But when Li Qingyu was mentioned inadvertently just now...

what happened to the pride in her tone?

Thinking about it again, it's all over, and I don't know if the master sent Fu Mingyu to Lin City, or what happened to Fu Mingyu's house, or when Fu Mingyu will come back... Hong Hehe felt a little

unhappy of.

After hearing Hong Hehe's explanation, Zhou Shuangshuang suddenly realized, and asked in a low voice: "Then can I... have a taste first?"

Hong Hehe said weakly: "Then you have a taste.

" I scooped up half a spoonful with a soup spoon and poured it into a small bowl for Zhou Shuangshuang to taste.

Zhou Shuangshuang took a sip and her eyes lit up!

--Mashed potatoes are put in the soup, so the soup looks very thick and thick. The corn kernels are the first to go into the pot, so the whole dish exudes a rich and sweet corn aroma. The aroma of the milk powder is a little weaker, but it is strange that the aroma of milk and mushrooms are actually mixed very well? ? ?

Zhou Shuangshuang praised: "Just this soup, I can drink it all in one sitting!"

Then, Zhou Shuangshuang asked seemingly casually: "By the way, can Fu Mingyu come back for lunch?"

She knew that Fu Mingyu was not May come back.

--When Bie Zhizhi arranged for Shouhou to go to Zhengyi Island next door to ask the boss to send Fu Mingyu to Linshi, he had clearly stated how to get from here to Linshi.

Zhou Shuangshuang said this just to bring up the topic of Hong Hehe.

She wanted to find out more information about Fu Mingyu from Hong Hehe... When Zhizhi brought Zhao Zhiqiang and Zhang Jingen to the cafeteria for dinner, everyone was amazed by today's lunch.

--The staple food is half a bowl of rice and a big bowl of hot and sour mashed potatoes per person! The dishes are a whole steamed sea fish per person, a delicious fried fish cake with a crispy golden skin, and a cold cucumber!

The most amazing thing is today's vegetable soup.

A vegetarian soup without a piece of meat or a vegetable leaf, why does it taste so... strange and delicious?

The second most delicious is the hot and sour mashed potatoes.

Boiled potatoes are pressed into a soft mash, topped with hot and sour sauce, it tastes different in your mouth, it is completely different from the usual potatoes!

Aunts from Dongling Island have two purposes here today, one is to persuade Zhi Zhi to agree to change the three hundred catties of seedling seeds to five hundred catties, and the other is to come to Seagull Island to eat at the order of the captain Zhao Zhiqiang. Learning how to cook for lunch.

Looking at it now, it's really like what the captain said-

the seagull island is poor, and they can't eat enough rice, but they have a way to make the food so that you can't pay for your life.

Now it seems that there is only about half a bowl of rice. People who do heavy physical work only eat such a small amount. How can they be full and have the strength to do heavy work?

But this mashed potato can keep you full, and it's so delicious!

After careful consideration, this mashed potato is not difficult to make at all, the key is the unique thought!

There is also the soup with corn kernels, which looks quite ingenious. If you think about it carefully, it's actually leftovers!

There are not many corn kernels, and there are not many shiitake mushroom slices... But such a combination can make the vegetarian soup taste better than the broth? !

Several aunts talked about it--

"It's because they are young people who have ideas!"

"That's not true, just look at the educated youths in our team, they are not so smart!" "

Is it because we didn't give them room to develop?"

"There is some truth in what you said!"

"Then go back, let's let the educated youths play freely and see what kind of food they can come up with..."

Zhang Jingen heard the discussions of the women on Dongling Island , was immediately inspired.

He decided that when he came to deliver the seeds tomorrow, he would also bring the women from Pumpkin Island, and let them learn how to cook from Zhizhi and the others.

Today's chef is Hong Hehe.

Hong Hehe received warm praise from the aunts and sisters-in-law of Tangling Island.

She smiled and said it was not her fault, Shouhou and Zhou Shuangshuang also helped. And these dishes are not the ones she came up with, the educated youths on Seagull Island have always eaten like this.

Everyone praised her for being even more heavenly and earthly.

Said she was honest and did not take credit.

Hong Hehe smiled shyly, but said nothing.

At this moment, she was worried about Fu Mingyu.

I don't know what happened to Fu Mingyu.

==

But it was early in the morning, and Tang Tangniang was still sleeping.

The thin monkey ran over and knocked on the door, saying that Zhizhi asked her to take Fu Mingyu back to Linshi.

Before Tang Tangniang woke up, she closed her eyes and followed Skinny Monkey to the pier of Seagull Island.

Fu Mingyu was the only one left on the pier.

The thin monkey was a little strange, and asked Fu Mingyu, "Where are they?"

--Didn't two people come just now? It is said that one is the driver, who drove here from the Linshi Municipal Party Committee to take Fu Mingyu back, and the other is a boatman hired by the driver in Nanling Town.

According to the driver's expectation, he had to pick up Fu Mingyu to Nanling Town first, and then he would drive Fu Mingyu back to the Linshi Municipal Committee.

After hearing the thin monkey's question, Fu Mingyu's eyes flickered slightly, and he said the lines he had prepared, "They just came here to report the letter...they left after reporting the letter."

No.

It was Fu Mingyu who convinced the driver that he would go by water and arrive at the municipal party committee before noon.

Of course the driver didn't believe it, he said how could it be so fast, if it was so fast, then he would go on the waterway with Fu Mingyu.

Fu Mingyu asked him back, then you don't want the car?

The driver hesitated again and again, and decided to follow Fu Mingyu's advice. He went back to Nanling alone to pick up the car, and then drove back alone. As for Fu Mingyu, let him go back by water.

Anyway, he had already handed over Fu Minglou's handwritten letter to Fu Mingyu, and he had completed the task.

The thin monkey didn't doubt that he had it, and planned to send Fu Mingyu to the Linshi Municipal Party Committee with the big boss.

Fu Mingyu said to the thin monkey again: "Today Zhao Zhiqiang is coming to deliver the seeds, and Zhang Jingen is also coming to talk about things. I'm afraid that Seagull Island will be too busy, so you can stay and help Zhizhi." Thinking about it, the thin monkey makes sense

.

So, the head of the family drove the boat alone and sent Fu Mingyu to Lin City.

Along the way, Fu Mingyu clutched his brother's handwritten letter, feeling extremely anxious.

--My brother said in the letter that my mother accidentally slipped and fell while cooking at home, resulting in a broken leg bone, and then poured a pot of hot soup on her body, causing burns. And because my mother suffers from underlying diseases, the doctor issued two critical illness notices last night. So my brother sent someone to inform him, asking him to rush directly to the hospital as quickly as possible.

Fu Mingyu looked at Tangniang who was rowing lazily.

He couldn't help but said: "Tang Niang, my mother..."

He told her the situation in his family in a low voice.

He told her everything about everything that happened in his family, his growth experience from childhood to adulthood, his study and work situation.

This is his selfishness.

He doesn't expect Tangniang to have a heart-to-heart relationship with him, so he hopes Tangniang can understand the real him...

and thus like him.

It's not the kind that sleeps with him when he thinks about it, and refuses to admit it after sleeping.

It's just that along the way, he just talks.

Tangniang didn't reply from the beginning to the end.

Until-

Tangniang sent him to the mouth of Linshi.

She just asked him, "Are you going back to Seagull Island by yourself? Or will I send someone to pick you up here in a few days?" --Since

his mother fell and was burned and went to the hospital, he must have left so soon, right?

Fu Mingyu grabbed her wrist, gritted his teeth and said, "You accompany me to the hospital!"

Since she didn't want him to cross Ming Road on Justice Island and Seagull Island.

Then this time, he will arrest her and take her to the hospital, and let her cross the bright road at his house!

Tang Tangniang frowned.

She was about to break free -

Fu Mingyu used his trump card.

He had a fierce expression on his face, and said the most cowardly words in the most ruthless tone: "I have six movie tickets in my hand, you go to the movies when I go to see my mother...otherwise those movie tickets will be wasted!" Tang

Niang Think for a moment, nod.

Fu Mingyu is overjoyed!

Chapter 163

Fu Mingyu took the head of the family to the hospital.

The head of the family is unwilling to go to the inpatient department to see Fu's mother.

Fu Mingyu didn't force it either.

He took out ten yuan and handed it to her, "You go to find something to eat first, and then you come back to the clinic hall and wait for me. Remember, there is a movie at two o'clock in the afternoon in the cinema." After thinking for a while, he went

on He took off the watch and handed it to her, "You wear my watch, it will tell the time."

Tang Niang stared at the watch and the money he handed over for a while, then shook her head, "I have money, and Zhi Zhi earned a lot of money. I don't need a watch either, I'll just go buy a steamed bun and come back soon."

Fu Mingyu grabbed her hand directly, and stuffed the money and the watch into her hand -

Tang Niang looked at the woman in her palm. Men's watches, feeling a little rare, looked over and over curiously.

Fu Mingyu glanced at her, and hurried to find the ward where his mother was hospitalized.

Tang Niang looked at Fu Mingyu until his figure disappeared, then put his watch on her wrist.

Baggy.

She staggered out of the hospital.

Fu Mingyu asked people all the way, and finally found his mother's ward.

Mrs. Fu is taking a nap.

Fu Mingyu looked at his mother anxiously, and saw that one of her legs was in a plaster cast and was hanging in mid-air; her reddened arm lay paralyzed by the bed, and the whole arm was covered with yellow ointment.

Fu Mingyu leaned over and called Mom.

The old lady didn't respond.

But the old lady's sleeping face also looked very peaceful, and the expression on her face was not painful.

Fu Mingyu could only sit on the chair in front of the bed and listen to the old lady snore.

After a while, Fu Mingyu's sister-in-law Zhou Xiuya hurried over. When she saw Fu Mingyu, she was taken aback and shouted happily: "Mingyu?"

As soon as the old lady lying on the hospital bed heard the word Mingyu, she closed her eyes and shouted, "Mingyu, my son..."

Fu Mingyu quickly said, "Mom, I'm here!" When

the old man opened his eyes, he saw his youngest son. , said happily: "Mingyu! It's really you! Oh son, why are you here?"

Fu Mingyu called Mom again, asking if it's okay?

The old lady said: "It's not very important...the main thing is the fracture and the burn, which can't be recovered two or three times a day."

Zhou Xiuya walked over with a smile, put the lunch box and soup box in her hand on the table, She joked: "It's an old saying that the emperor loves the eldest son, and the people love the youngest son. As soon as Mingyu comes back, my mother will lose me and Minglou!" The old lady scolded: "Nonsense, I love both of them equally!

"

With that said, the old lady patted her heart again, and said to Fu Mingyu: "Mingyu, it's a good thing you're back. I had a nightmare just now, saying that you brought a woman home and said that she was the daughter-in-law you dreamed of." ..."

Fu Mingyu was stunned.

The old lady said again: "But when I saw that woman... Well, she has a big face and is full of pockmarks! The most important thing is, she is seven or eight years older than you. Widow!"

Fu Mingyu:? ? ?

The old lady continued: "Mingyu, I don't agree with you finding such a daughter-in-law! Our Mingyu's conditions are so good! Tall, handsome and sensible, is it worth looking for such a woman?" Fu Mingyu:

...

" Mom, you think too much!" He said in a bad tone.

After a pause, he whispered again: "It's okay for the woman to be a little older, right?"

The old lady said, "That's a little bit older, right? Seven or eight years older? Son?"

Fu Mingyu: Well, in your dream, she might be seven or eight years older, but in fact... she is eighteen years older than me.

But still not reconciled, she whispered, "I won't talk about my age, but what's wrong with widows? I think widows are pretty good too..." The old lady said, "

What? What widow?"

Fu Mingyu didn't say anything.

The old lady stared at him, "You... don't you really want to find a widow? Why don't you like a good girl? What good can a widow do? Widow Kefu!" Fu Mingyu was not convinced again, "Who

said ..."

Zhou Xiuya came over to smooth things over, "Okay! It's not true, why are you still arguing about a dream? Mingyu, don't say a few words, I used to talk about you at home, but now Mom is lying in the hospital, don't make trouble, be good!"

Then she said to the old lady: "Mingyu is not at home, you want to read it every day, and now people are right in front of you, the words you chanted every day Why don't you talk to him carefully, why are you scolding someone because of an unknown dream?" "

I didn't scold anyone," the old lady said in a low voice, "I was reasoning with him."

Zhou Xiuya, "A family Why do people talk about reason! Family members can't be reasonable, they have to talk about feelings. Come here...Mingyu, you haven't eaten yet, have you? I brought soup and rice here, you feed mom first, and I I'll go to the cafeteria and get you a meal!"

Zhou Xiuya left in a hurry after saying that.

Fu Mingyu waited on his mother for dinner, and asked about her condition in detail.

The old lady had a high rank before retirement, and now she is being treated in the hospital. The hospital also assigned a special nurse to take care of her according to her rank; Zhou Xiuya also spent money to hire a nurse to take care of the old lady. aspect is no problem.

The old lady mainly hopes to be accompanied by her children and grandchildren.

However, Fu Mingyu still missed Tang Niang in his heart.

He told his mother that he wanted to go to the bathroom, and hurried to the outpatient hall on the first floor, and he saw Tang Niang was already sitting in the waiting area, slowly biting a steamed bun.

She suddenly pursed her lips into a smile, dimples appeared on both sides of her mouth, she looked very playful and cute.

Fu Mingyu's heart was filled to the brim in an instant.

Take a closer look?

She didn't know what attracted her, she didn't eat the steamed buns in her hand, and bent her lips to smile again.

Fu Mingyu followed her gaze and found that she was looking at a... a little girl about three or four years old who was held in the arms of a young mother.

The little girl must have been sick, teary. At this moment, she was lying on her mother's shoulder, staring at Tang Niang with tears in her eyes.

Tang Niang smiled, and the little girl also smiled, and then big tears rolled down from her eyes... The little girl quickly wiped them away with her small hands, and then stared at Tang Niang intently.

Tang Niang smiled again, the little girl was infected by her, and she started giggling with tears in her eyes.

Fu Mingyu couldn't help but also laughed.

He stood beside her for a long time, of course she noticed him.

However, when she turned her head to look at him, her warm and charming eyes became cold and ruthless.

Fu Mingyu sighed.

Tang Niang stood up and asked him, "Go to the cinema now?"

Fu Mingyu nodded.

He led her outside the hospital, then weighed a catty of melon seeds from the peddler at the entrance of the hospital, bought half a catty of fried chestnuts in sugar, and stuffed them in Tang Niang's hands.

Tang Niang held the warm fried melon seeds and chestnuts and thought about it.

She has only seen the movie twice.

Every time, Zhizhi would buy snacks like fried melon seeds and chestnuts.

Tang Niang accepted it.

Fu Mingyu took her to the cinema, took out the movie ticket, and accompanied her to check the ticket, sent her to the cinema and found a seat.

He half squatted beside her and said, "After watching the movie later, you can wait for me here, okay?"

Tang Niang asked him, "What movie is showing today?

" It is a story about a child fighting wits and courage with devils during the Anti-Japanese War."

"A child?" Tang Niang was a little surprised.

Fu Mingyu nodded, and then asked her, "What kind of movie do you like to watch?"

Tang Niang shook her head, "I don't know, I've only seen Liu Sanjie and Heroes and Daughters."

Fu Mingyu nodded.

Um?

What's wrong?

As for Third Sister Liu, he knew about it, or his old man invited Zhi Zhi and the others to see it together. But what about the heroic sons and daughters?

"When did you go to see the Heroes and Daughters?" Fu Mingyu asked through gritted teeth.

Tangniang started eating melon seeds, "I went with Zhi Zhi when I was shopping for New Year's goods at Linshi Railway Station a year ago."

Seeing her calm and breezy appearance, Fu Mingyu couldn't hide his anger, "Why are you Do you always go to the movies with Bie Zhizhi? Next time... if you still want to go to the movies, remember to bring me with you, I want to go to the movies too."

At the end, his tone became timid again.

Tang Niang glanced at him, then continued to eat melon seeds.

Fu Mingyu sighed, and repeatedly said, "Remember, wait for me here after the movie ends."

Tang Niang said "Yes".

Fu Mingyu hurried back to the hospital to accompany the old lady.

The old lady asked him why he had been away for so long, and Fu Mingyu gave a reason casually. Then the old lady asked him how the situation on Seagull Island was.

Fu Mingyu said concisely: "It's pretty good."

The old lady looked at her son and felt that his son had really changed a lot after he went to Seagull Island for four months. His eyes became more mature and stable, and they were no longer as thorny as before.

So the old lady tried to ask: "No matter how good Seagull Island is, it's not as good as home. How about...you can stay at home for a few more days this time? It's good to talk with me." "

I'm a person with a serious job now. , Seagull Island can't survive a day without me!" Fu Mingyu said, "I'll stay with you until four o'clock, and then I'm leaving." The old lady was taken aback, "

Four o'clock?"

It's already three o'clock now up!

"How do you go at four o'clock?" the old lady asked, "Do you take the long-distance bus?"

Fu Mingyu said, "Someone sent me here, and I will go back with her."

He couldn't help laughing smiled.

The old lady understood, "He came by boat?"

Fu Mingyu hummed.

Next, Fu Mingyu peeled an apple, fed it to the old lady, and then said he wanted to leave.

The old lady had never seen such a gentle young son, she couldn't bear it, and said nothing to let him go. Fu Mingyu was worried that Tang Niang would stay alone in the movie theater, so he frowned and said to the old lady: "When you tied me up, gagged me and sent me away, why aren't you like this now?" The old lady

mumbled : "At that time, you were not like now... Son, listen to your mother and don't go back to Seagull Island. Later, mother will introduce you to a beautiful girl, and then ask your father to find you a temporary job... You work hard, in a few years I will find a chance for you to become a regular..."

When Fu Mingyu heard that he was going to introduce someone to him, he became angry, "I won't go! I... let's go now! lest you look at me and get annoyed !"

Then he left the hospital angrily.

When he arrived at the cinema, the movie hadn't ended yet.

Fu Mingyu waited at the door for a while.

About twenty minutes later, the ending music starts. The audience came out from inside one after another... Fu Mingyu stared at the exit intently, and soon locked his eyes on Tang Niang.

He ran towards her happily, "Tang Niang!"

There were too many people, Fu Mingyu protected Tang Niang and walked aside, and then said to her: "We can go back. However, if we leave now, it seems that there is no place for dinner ...Why don't you come back after dinner?"

Tangniang didn't care at all.

She nodded.

Fu Mingyu thought for a while, "May I take you to a state-run restaurant for dinner?"

Tang Niang asked,

" A restaurant run by the government

?" It's just-- Later, Tang Niang frowned as she stared at the dishes on the table, and her tone was a little dissatisfied, "That's it? It's not as delicious as the food made by Zhizhi and the others!" Fu Mingyu stared at her, "Then I'll study hard. , I will cook for you in the future." Tang Niang was startled. She didn't say a word, she lowered her eyes and carried the bowl of rice. After eating, the two took the bus to the Municipal Party Committee Station, and then walked for an hour to the seaport. It was already dark at this time. Tang Niang took advantage of the night to leave with the oar. When the boat was 20 or 30 meters away from the water's shore, she took off her coat to reveal her close-fitting black clothes. Then she found a rope, tied one end of the rope to the rudder, and held the other end directly in her hand. Jumped into the sea with a sound. Fu Mingyu knew that this was because there were reefs and shoals nearby. He lay on the side of the boat, staring at her with wide eyes. However- she, who was dressed in black, disappeared under the cover of night and sea water, without a trace at all.

The boat sailed slowly towards the south.

After more than half an hour, the boat was far away from the coast.

A huge full moon above the head quietly suspended in the night sky, exuding a charming and lustrous light.

"Clatter-" the sound of the waves churning rang out.

A pair of beautifully shaped snow-white palms supported the side of the boat... a force!

The mermaid dressed in wet black leaped out of the sea and sat obliquely on the side of the boat.

She turned to look at Fu Mingyu sideways.

The bright moon shines on her side face, reflecting her snow-white and beautiful appearance. She was panting slightly, the black clothes that were tightly closed to her body completely outlined the thrilling beauty.

Fu Mingyu looked at the lost mermaid in a daze.

In the past two times, she took the initiative.

This time- he rushed over viciously.

Chapter 164

On March 2, Zhang Jingen sent 300 catties of seeds to Seagull Island as promised, and signed a seedling raising contract with Zhizhi.

On the same day, Zhi Zhi led the educated youths of Seagull Island to start raising seedlings.

First of all, the rice seeds must be turned in the sun, then soaked in water to accelerate germination, and at the same time, nutrient soil should be prepared.

This is a meticulous and tedious work, time-consuming and labor-intensive.

So Zhizhi went to Zhengyi Island to find the boss and dispatched fifty people, forty of them worked with the educated youths every day, and the other ten were in charge of logistics support.

Zhizhi has used the seventh, eighth, ninth, and tenth new greenhouses as seedling raising bases, and the arranged rice seeds will germinate and thrive in these four greenhouses.

Zhizhi appointed Tao Rongye, Yu Lijuan, Shen Shuhua, and Chen Yuejin as the main persons in charge of each seedling greenhouse, and the second persons in charge were Hong Hehe, Li Aiguo, Li Qingyu, and Yu Lu; Uncles and grandparents are evenly distributed to the four greenhouses...

Zhizhi, Long Qiang, Fu Mingyu and Shouhou are the mobile substitutes in charge.

In this way, before dawn, the educated youth who are in charge of cooking in turn will bring ten uncles and grandpas to make breakfast; other educated youths and uncles and grandpas who need to work rush to the greenhouse after breakfast and start working in an orderly manner.

Fu Mingyu even suggested to Zhi Zhi that it would be better to have a competition among the four greenhouses-every day at six o'clock in the afternoon, everyone would be invited to review the work of the four greenhouses for ten to five minutes to see who could do it faster and better. .

As for the one-day rewards...

Everyone has discussed it. The winning team can have a whole bowl of white rice for lunch on the second day in addition to the established meals!

There are rewards and punishments!

So the team with the worst grades has to perform a show after dinner, singing, dancing and telling stories.

This proposal was unanimously affirmed by all.

So in the next seven or eight days, everyone desperately raced against the clock, and really did not have any delay in working... Even when going to the toilet, you have to

hold it until you can't stand it before throwing it away. He got off the furniture and ran all the way, and then came running all the way with his pants on his hands.

At the same time, Zhizhi has been emphasizing that although work is being rushed, logistical support must also be in place.

The educated youths still take turns to cook every day. Now they don't cook meals for eighteen people a day, but they have to prepare meals for seven or eight people for nearly a hundred people every day.

But they also had ten more helpers.

The ten uncles and grandpas were also infected by the enthusiasm and enthusiasm of the educated youths who went to work. They were also divided into groups. Every day, five or six people took turns to go fishing in a small boat, and the rest stayed behind to help cook.

Everyone was doing heavy physical labor, so every educated youth who took turns cooking had put their best effort into food.

Strive to have staple food, meat, vegetables, eggs, and soup for every meal.

In addition, the educated youth will also arrange tea, snacks and supper three times a day besides the main meal...

Generally speaking, because the breakfast is usually thin, around ten o'clock in the morning, the kitchen usually sends a few buckets of golden cherry seeds Boil potatoes with juice and salt water, or steam sweet potatoes for everyone. Let everyone rest for a while, drink some fruit juice with sugar and sweet potatoes to fill your stomach.

In the afternoon, generally speaking, the weather is very hot. So at around four o'clock in the afternoon, the kitchen will send salted tea to everyone--salted tea, which is to fry the tea leaves with powdered salt, and when they are crispy and fragrant, add water to boil and let cool.

In the afternoon, some snacks are usually sent over, usually a steamed stuffed bun per person, or cold hot and sour sea stone flower jelly or something.

The tea with added salt can well replenish the electrolytes consumed by the body due to sweating, and it has the effect of relieving heat; the hot and sour jelly also soothes the hungry and thirsty people who have been sweating all day stomach.

In order to grab jobs, everyone will go to the greenhouse to work again after having dinner and watching the performances of the teams that failed the competition.

There are rosin-dyed torches stuck on the concrete pillars of the shed, and everyone gathers together to catch up with the light brought by the torches, and continue to rush to work...

When it's busy until ten o'clock at night, Gao Tiantian will knock her face on the high slope Bun urged everyone to come back and rest.

At this time, the kitchen will provide another supper.

Everyone who washes up will receive a cup of warm sweet milk and a hard-boiled egg in the shell.

After everyone finished eating, the educated youths in charge of the meal supervised everyone to line up to brush their teeth and wash their faces, and then went back to sleep.

Most people will sleep on the bed because they have worked for a day, and because they drank sweet milk before going to bed.

Sufficient and high-quality sleep can help restore physical strength, and everyone can go to work in the field full of energy the next day!

Just when the work of raising seedlings was in full swing...

on March 15th, just after lunch, Li Shu came to the door.

With a serious face, he called Zhi Zhi to the pier.

Then he led her to the east.

There is a beach on Seagull Island.

In fact, Haiou Island is not small.

To the south is the wharf, to the west is the barracks, to the north is the cliff under the mountains, and to the east is a large shoal.

Zhizhi was intimidated by Li Shu's serious expression, so she walked in fear and fear, not knowing what kind of bad news he would bring.

--In this era, there was no electricity on Seagull Island, and there were no wired telephones, let alone contact tools such as mobile phones.

Even the officers and soldiers on Seagull Island, the only thing that can communicate with the outside world is a hand-cranked power-generating radio. In addition, they send troops to patrol the offshore area several times a day, and also go to the town's military camp to report on their work.

The letters from home for the educated youths on the island were all sent by the soldiers; even the work instructions and work content issued by the Educated Youth Office to Zhizhi were also collected and delivered by the soldiers.

Because of this, Zhizhi was a little nervous.

She followed Li Shu silently for a while, and couldn't help asking: "Li Shu, what happened?"

Li Shu didn't speak. After a long time, he finally asked: " Is

that guy Zhou Shuangshuang still obedient?" On the first day Zhou Shuangshuang came to Seagull Island, she deliberately led everyone by saying "she is Li Shu's little green plum", but was then ruthlessly exposed by Li Shu. Originally, Li Shu's opinion was that he wanted to notify Zhou Shuangshuang's family immediately, so that Zhou Shuangshuang could be taken back. Zhou Shuangshuang was unwilling to leave. She found Li Shu and Zhi Zhi respectively. --This is what Zhou Shuang said to Li Shu, "I ran away from home because I didn't want to marry that cripple! If you insist on forcing me to go back, then I have no choice but to find a way to escape from here again. I Just say just in case! What if something happens to me after I leave here? You have a good conscience all your life? Li Shu, I already know that you like Bie Zhizhi, I promise I won't spoil you anymore? You If you want to tell my family members, it's fine, you...you write to them!" "To tell you the truth, I also really want to know what they think after I escaped from home. I think the cripple is better than me. Is it more important, or...my threat has worked, and they will not force me to marry again. So you write to them, and they will come here to pick me up after receiving your letter, and I will definitely not Resist and go back."

"But before they come, I want to stay on Seagull Island! I like it here... I can even do labor for Bie Zhizhi and the others! I don't charge any compensation, just provide room and board! Li Shu, please!

--Zhou Shuangshuang said this to Zhizhi again, "I know I don't belong to Seagull Island, and I will leave here in the future. But I really like it here. Farewell Zhizhi, can you let me

stay here, I will help you with work every day."

"As for when I will leave, you don't have to worry about it. Li Shu can't tolerate me staying here at all. He has gone to find a way to notify my family now. Maybe my family has died Set off for the seagull. So... can you let me stay here until my family finds me?"

Because of this, Bie Zhizhi went to find Li Shu, and the two had a discussion.

Of course, Li Shu didn't listen to Zhou Shuangshuang's nonsense, so he wrote an ordinary letter and mailed it to her home...

He called her father directly, informed the matter and expressed his dissatisfaction.

Zhou's father was very happy when he received the call, he had a lot of good things to say, and hoped that Li Shu could take Zhou Shuangshuang in for a while. At the same time, Father Zhou also told Li Shu that he and his son will soon enter the mountains for a three-month closed military exercise. So he will arrange for Zhou Shuangshuang's cousin Haiou Island to pick him up from his hometown.

But isn't it the busy season now, so Zhou Shuangshuang may have to stay on Seagull Island for about two months.

Zhou's father asked Li Shu, for the sake of Zhou Shuangshuang's personal safety, don't let her run around again in these two months.

In this way, Zhou Shuangshuang will stay in Seagull Island for about two months.

At this moment, Zhizhi heard Li Shu ask about Zhou Shuangshuang's recent situation?

Zhizhi said truthfully: "...she is actually very diligent, never resting for a minute, helping out every day. She is completely different from... the first day I met her. Now that I think about it, she is the biggest The problem should be...too realistic."

Li Shu didn't find Zhizhi because of Zhou Shuangshuang.

What kind of person Zhou Shuangshuang is, he has no interest at all.

The reason why I asked Zhou Shuangshuang was just to find a topic.

"If she messes up again, tell me, and I'll teach her a lesson." Li Shu said.

He immediately mentioned another matter, "Zhizhi, do you remember what day it is today?" Zhizhi

blinked, "Today is March 15th, it's the fourteenth day of seedling cultivation..."

She was suddenly stunned live.

March fifteenth?

Isn't this her birthday?

Zhizhi's eyes widened, "I..."

Li Shu took out two things from his pocket with a smile, held them in his hands and brought them to her, "Zhizhi, happy birthday!"

Zhizhi smiled.

Whoever it is, they will be very happy when they receive birthday presents.

She looked down at the two things.

One is a red envelope, and the other is a white...foldable cartilage sun hat.

Thinking of the long summer of Seagull Island, and the fierce and warm sun every day 365 days a year, this cloth cartilage sun hat is so practical!

It's not that Zhi Zhi doesn't have a sun hat, but it's actually a straw hat.

The straw hat is very hairy, and the fluff is very uncomfortable; it is also quite thick, and it is very hot. In such a passionate weather, I wear a straw hat for a whole day, and the straw hat is covered with at least several layers of sweat, which not only looks heavy, but also smells bad.

Zhizhi looked at this lightweight sun hat, and couldn't stop the smile on her face.

"Thank you, Li Shu!" She reached out to take the sun hat, removed the strap, opened it, and a big, soft sun hat appeared in her hand.

Zhi Zhi put on the sun hat and found that the brim was very soft, it would not prick the skin and hair at all, and it was very light, almost weightless, very light.

She shook her head playfully, and fiddled with the wide brim of her hat with her fingers from time to time...

Zhi Zhi smiled from ear to ear, and said again, "Thank you, Li Shu."

Seeing her so happy, Li Shu , also laughed.

He handed the red envelope in front of her, "You must eat longevity noodles on your birthday, receive gifts, and get red envelopes. As for longevity noodles, I won't make a fool of myself. Anyone in your educated youth station can cook better than me. What about this gift?" , Be careful...but you must accept this red envelope."

Zhizhi's hometown also has the custom of receiving red envelopes on birthdays.

It is usually given by the elders to the younger ones.

But she and Li Shu belong to the same generation.

It doesn't seem right.

She was hesitating, but Li Shu had already directly stuffed the red envelope into her hand, "Take it, I have something very important to tell you."

Zhizhi shivered.

She thought to herself, is there really anything important or serious besides this?

She nodded earnestly, "Speak."

Li Shu said with a serious face: "Bie Zhizhi, Comrade, I have something very important to let you know. From today, you will be eighteen years old, right?"

Zhizhi nodded in a daze.

"Then...you are already an adult."

Zhizhi nodded again.

Li Shu, "So... we can consider dating and marriage."

Zhi Zhi's eyes widened.

Li Shu held back his smile, "Don't you Zhizhi, do you dare to make a bet with me?" "

Ah?"

"I've been waiting for you for three years! Every year I will give you... your favorite birthday present! When you receive When the third gift comes, you must marry me! Okay?" Li Shu blushed and said loudly.

Zhizhi scolded him, "You're sick!"

As she said that, she turned around and walked back the way she came back, her face was burning for some reason.

"Don't Zhizhi--"

Li Shu stood on the spot and called her name loudly, "Don't Zhizhi-do you like-me!"

Zhizhi cursed inwardly: This person is so shameless!

Then Li Shu shouted out the second half of the sentence, "...a sun hat for you?!"

Zhizhi burst out laughing.

Chapter 165

Seedling raising, from seeding to rooting, germination, and seedling separation, if the air humidity and temperature are good, it can be completed in at most 30 days. If the humidity and temperature are not optimal, the seedlings can be separated in about 45 days.

But raising seedlings does not require people to be busy for thirty days.

As long as you are busy with the beginning, you have to leave the rest to time.

Zhi Zhi discussed with her friends, and it was rare that the fifty uncles and grandpas seconded from Justice Island cooperated so well, so they simply: first plant the rice, wheat and corn fields in the new private land on Seagull Island ; and then harvest the rice, wheat and corn fields in the mature old private plots one by one.

Yes, the educated youths have been working non-stop since they came to the island, in order to open up a large area of ​​wasteland, accumulate fertilizer and raise land.

At present, the crops in the old private plots are not yet fully mature, but they are facing the embarrassing situation of spring plowing. If you have to wait until the crops in the old private land are fully mature before planting a new round of crops, it will delay the time and damage the fertility of the soil... So now, you only need to plant the crops that were grown in the same period last year and have been fertilized

. Successful barren land planting new crops according to the season just like.

As for the old private land, after the harvest, the land will be vacated to fertilize, and in autumn, according to the requirements of the instructors, crops can be planted for another season.

Therefore, when Zhizhi arranged for everyone to prepare the soil for digging and the final preparations before farming in the new private plot, she also called Xu Yongjun and Kong Lanwei from Justice Island and asked them to work together.

Before that, Zhi Zhi and Xu Yongjun had a discussion, and they evened out 50 catties of high-quality experimental rice seeds, and raised seedlings together.

On March 16, 1967, the educated youths of Seagull Island began to sow corn. It took about seven or eight days to plant a total of 20 acres of corn.

On March 23, the educated youths finally planted the second batch of 20 mu of rice seedlings.

On April 3, the rice seeds entrusted by Seagull Island to raise seedlings from the Tenth and Eleventh Production Brigades were sent to Tangling Island and Pumpkin Island in batches.

Zhizhi appointed Li Aiguo and Yu Lijuan as the after-sales managers of seedling raising services in the tenth and eleventh production brigades, and Li Aiguo and Yu Lijuan were to guide the tenth and eleventh production brigades' experimental field planting plans.

On April 10, the educated youths harvested their first season of rice, and after weighing, they got a good result of 670 catties per mu!

On April 15, the educated youths planted 20 acres of experimental wheat together with their uncles and grandparents.

...

By April 23, the rush to sow and harvest on Seagull Island was basically completed.

There is no threshing machine on the island, but the 10th and 11th Brigades have them, and they have no crops to harvest now, so they generously lent them to Seagull Island.

After the grains are smashed from the rice with a threshing machine, they have to be dried in the sun, and then the husks of the outer skin are crushed with a rice machine... The

husk is the bran, which needs to be filtered with a sieve, and the rest is white, fat and lovely. The rice is gone.

Of course, the ears of rice after millet threshing are straws, which are collected and burned as fertilizer for returning to the field. The chaff (bran) is collected and is the best feed for chickens, ducks and pigs.

Harvesting wheat is more troublesome.

Tanglin Island and Pumpkin Island do not grow wheat themselves, so there is no suitable mill for grinding wheat. However, Zhao Zhiqiang introduced Chen Jianbai, the captain of the seventh production brigade, to Zhizhi, and said that he had them there.

Zhi Zhi went to discuss with Chen Jianbai that they would send the 4,000 catties of wheat grain harvested from the 13 mu of land on Seagull Island to the Seventh Brigade, and ask the Seventh Team to help them crush the husks and recycle the wheat bran. The reward would be five hundred catties of flour .

One month later, Zhi Zhi received 2,700 catties of flour and more than 500 catties of wheat bran.

In addition to the previous 15 mu of land, with an average yield of 670 catties per mu, a total of 10,000 catties of rice, and about 7 thousand catties of rice left after removing the bran... The granaries

of the educated youths are full!

Oh yes, and corn!

The yield of corn per mu is about 600 jins. However, the purpose of Zhizhi and the others to plant corn is not entirely to use it as rations for adults, but also as rations for poultry.

Now that there is more food on the island and fewer residents, Zhizhi has food in hand, so she doesn't panic.

So that night, she held an educated youth conference in the reading room.

"Now we have 7,000 catties of rice, 2,700 catties of flour, and 6,000 catties of corn... It is enough for the 18 of us to eat for a whole year, and we will have new harvests in autumn..." "

So The main issue we are going to discuss today is how to set wages or remuneration for us, and...we belong to the twelfth production brigade of Justice Island, so we can't distinguish too clearly...but we did move from Justice Island How should we repay the justice island has helped us so much when we came out to form our own family?"

Zhizhi said.

Everyone looked at each other in blank dismay.

Li Qingyu, a representative of the conservative faction, was the first to speak: "It's okay to help Zhengyi Island, but we must first save enough for our own rations... In fact, it is better to teach people to fish than to teach people to fish. Indeed, Justice Island has helped us a lot. , but we also helped Zhengyi Island to establish a long-term relationship with the military barracks for food exchange, and a long-term relationship with the Linshi Municipal Party Committee Commissary for fish." "For these two points,

Justice Island can exchange seven to eight hundred a month catties of rice and other miscellaneous grains...Although there are a large number of them, if they eat with their stomachs open, this little rice can only last for seven or eight days...but it's better than before, right?"

In the end, Li Qingyu explained her point of view, "Although we have a little surplus grain, we didn't directly go out to receive the planned crop seeds, so we don't hand in the public grain... This is not handing in the public grain, the Educated Youth Office No money will be allocated, no matter how hard we work, it is only for this

one bite of food..." "So I propose that the remaining food should be owned by us at Seagull Island. Without a penny of wages, we can't even buy daily necessities. It's really impossible I can also sell some food and buy some money to buy soap and salt... Is my request not too much?"

Shen Shuhua's views can always complement Li Qingyu's.

As soon as Li Qingyu finished speaking, Shen Shuhua raised her hand, "Zhizhi, Qingyu said something about the payment of public rations, I want to add a few more words." "Say it." Zhizhi said

to Shen Shuhua, and at the same time stopped it Fu Mingyu who also wanted to raise his hand to speak.

Shen Shuhua said: "Justice Island is also the twelfth production brigade, and the leader is the captain of the twelfth production brigade. On this point...do you have any objections?"

All the educated youths nodded in unison.

Shen Shuhua continued: "Since the big boss has brought his uncles and sons from Zhengyi Island to form a production team, but the big boss has never cultivated food because Zhengyi Island is a gathering place for fishermen...well, the fishermen only It is reasonable to know how to fish and not to farm, but the problem is that the fish they catch will not be handed over!" "

So on this point, we are untenable. Because Justice Island is also our land , we are all working people..."

"Now we don't receive seeds and don't farm. In fact, we rely on the prestige and affection of the big boss in the past. But now it is a peaceful age. People of the same generation as the big boss, who have experienced The people she favored will grow old slowly, and when the younger generation gradually grasps the right to speak, they will no longer rely on past affection."

"So, this year we are in order to store food properly, so as to ensure that the busy farming will not take up more of our study time in the future, so we quietly hide behind the head of the family and accept her blessing. But next year at the latest, we will also We have to convince the master to let Zhengyi Island and our Seagull Island open up wasteland and farm together, and turn over the public grain." Shen Shuhua continued.

Everyone nodded slowly.

Zhizhi said: "I have always taken Shuhua's worries into consideration. But you are not ignorant of the temperament of Tangniang and those uncles and grandpas. The main reason is...too unfettered. Our fifty uncles and grandpas may have been influenced by us, but they worked very hard." "

This is a good phenomenon, and we should help Xu Yongjun continue this phenomenon instead of letting them go back to work." Going to Justice Island, I will be lazy."

Everyone nodded repeatedly.

Zhi Zhi said word by word: "There are eleven of us, and the average age is less than twenty years old...how can we have so much infrastructure and food in less than a year? Comrades, students, there is no justice. With the support and help of the island, we can't achieve the current situation with just a few kittens..." "

You should have not forgotten, right? When we first moved here, we didn't have any rations, and it all depended on the head of the family to send us fish every day ...Such support should not be ignored. So let's get down to business, one is how to cash out the excess food and redistribute it to individuals. The other is how to specifically help or repay Justice Island." Zhi Zhi then asked Fu Shiyu,

" Mingyu, what's your opinion just now?"

When Fu Mingyu heard that Li Qingyu meant not to give a grain of rice to Justice Island, he was very angry.

--Tang Niang is so good, Tang Niang has helped us so much, and now we have food and can eat enough, you don't care whether Tang Niang is full or not? !

But after hearing Shen Shuhua's analysis, and Zhi Zhi's speech...

he was full of resentment and disappeared without a trace.

Now that Zhi Zhi asked his opinion, he blushed all of a sudden, and whispered: "I, I..."

Suddenly, a flash of inspiration flashed in his mind!

"Aren't you asking, how to specifically help or repay Justice Island? And you just said that the people on Justice Island are lazy with them, but hardworking with us... So I propose, we seagulls The island will compete with Justice Island in all aspects! For example, in the vegetable planting competition, it is stipulated how many vegetables should be planted in a large vegetable garden, and how many days will be weighed. If we lose... then we can just treat food as Give them the bet?" Fu Mingyu said.

Hong Hehe applauded, "Okay! I agree with Fu Mingyu's opinion!"

However, except for Hong Hehe, no one in the study room agreed.

Li Qingyu held back her laughter, and asked in a low voice: "Fu Mingyu, why do you think...we will lose in growing vegetables?"

Chen Yuejin also adjusted his glasses and said, "Yes, the one from Justice Island Uncles and grandpas don't know how to farm and grow vegetables! They work very hard on our Seagull Island because of our command."

Li Aiguo, "What if we win? The food on Justice Island is not good enough. A lot, do you want to lose the small amount of food to us?"

Fu Mingyu was stunned.

Hong Hehe also opened his mouth stupidly.

Zhizhi said: "Mingyu's proposal is still very constructive. We can first call the educated youth from Justice Island to study with us, work and study with us. When they learn it, they will become seed players. , and then let them go back to Justice Island to compete in groups for the uncles and grandpas of Justice Island."

Zhizhi then said, "As for how we can help Justice Island, Shuhua's speech just now inspired me, so I will Discuss with Tang Niang first, and ask her if she would like to use fish instead of food and turn in the public food. If she is willing, then I will discuss this with the mayor of the town. If this can be done, then the citizens of Lin City can eat The fish in Shanghai, Tang Niang and the others' labor income can also be included in the work points, and with the work points, there will be food stamps, and they can get the food in a serious manner."

"Okay! I agree!" Fu Mingyu was the first to express his opinion.

Zhizhi smiled and said to him: "However, the healthy competition between the two islands you proposed just now, Mingyu, is also a good thing. I hope you can submit detailed written materials to me, and then we can seriously discuss it in the next meeting !"

"No problem, leave it to me!" Fu Mingyu said happily.

Zhizhi asked everyone again, "I already have a preliminary idea on how to help Justice Island, so... we still have one problem to solve, which is how to distribute our own wages or labor remuneration." Speaking of this, everyone was

silent up.

In other words, in fact, there is no good way for everyone.

--Now everyone has food in their hands, but no money. The only way to cash in on food is to sell it. But everyone has worked hard for more than half a year to get these harvests. It is simply to understand why farmers cherish food so much.

Now they also love this full warehouse of grain, the grain that can bring hope to people.

No one is willing to sell these grains.

"Tiantian, do you have any comments?" Seeing that Gao Tiantian and Long Qiang had been silent, Zhizhi called the names directly.

Gao Tiantian and Long Qiang looked at each other.

Gao Tiantian said in a low voice, "I...then I'll just say it straight!"

"Say it, it's all my own." Zhizhi laughed.

Gao Tiantian said: "My opinion is, don't share any remuneration! After all, we are also planning to follow Zhengyi Island to receive seeds and pay public food next year, right? Then we will... work hard this year! Now in our warehouse There are cloths, soap, toothpaste, etc. If you run out, you can ask me to get them."

"Personal things like shoes and clothes have to be bought with money. Then... I suggest that each person receive 5 yuan per month. There are 18 of us, and each person receives 5 yuan per month. The money is 90 yuan, and it is now April, if this month is not counted, there are still 8 months this year, then... a total of 720 yuan of expenses, and the money on our books is about the same."

As she said that, Gao Tiantian whispered again, "However, we only have about 1,300 yuan on hand, and each person will receive 5 yuan a month. This year, we have it, but next year it won't be enough!"

Long Qiang also said: "Let me also say something!"

He looked at his friends and said in a low voice: "Although it is not good to do this, but...we are not always too busy to leave, or... ...Can you take some time to go to other places to do some small business? Why don't you listen to Tiantian this year, and wait until next spring when you get the seeds and pay the public grain in the autumn, and you will have income in earnest. Think about wages and remuneration?"

After speaking, Long Qiang said in a low voice, "Anyway, I have food and drink now, and I don't need to spend much money."

Yu Lu also expressed his opinion, "I and Tian Tian , Long Qiang's opinion is the same. Last year we worked hard and gained labor experience. This year we will continue for another year, and we must combine busy farming with learning. Let ourselves get used to it...not only we have to get used to it, but also Let the uncles and uncles in Justice Island also get used to farming, and when everyone gets used to it... farming will no longer be our burden, but a daily activity." Fu Mingyu wondered: "Didn't you say goodbye to Zhizhi

? Are you going to persuade the mayor to let Tang Niang and the others pay fish instead of grain?"

Li Qingyu said, "That's what you said, but you have to think about it, the twelve production teams in Nanling Town, except for the first team can barely In addition to being full, the rest of the production team is poor and can't get enough to eat. Even if the head of the family pays the country with fish instead of food and has food stamps in their hands, have you ever thought about how much fish they have to hand in to eat enough rice? Rice?"

"Fu Mingyu, will you settle accounts? If Zhengyi Island wants to eat rice, it has to plant land, even if they plant a little less, as long as they plant land, they will fall into their hands no matter what. ." Li Qingyu said.

Fu Mingyu was in a hurry, "Li Qingyu, do you have any objections to me? Why... why don't you understand what I say? You will overthrow everything I say?" Li Qingyu wondered: "I don't have it! It was

originally Your speech is childish, you know that?"

"I'm naive?" Fu Mingyu became even angrier, "I'm 25 after the Chinese New Year, how old are you?"

Li Qingyu couldn't help laughing, "I, I... I will be 19 after the Chinese New Year, but I'm not talking about age, It's your psychology and mentality..."

Hong Hehe said loudly: "Stop talking! Li Qingyu, I've already felt it... Why do you always target Fu Mingyu?" --Are you interested in Fu Mingyu

, so you did it on purpose ? Sing against him like this everywhere, so as to get his attention?

Hong Hehe really wanted to ask that.

But there were so many people in the reading room, it was hard for Hong Hehe to ask directly.

Li Qingyu was stunned.

She knew what Hong Hehe wanted, but she felt very wronged. After all, she neither liked Fu Mingyu nor had any intention of targeting Fu Mingyu.

It's just...

very annoying, but her self-esteem doesn't allow her to say that she doesn't like Fu Mingyu, otherwise, what would others think?

Li Qingyu's eyes were red with anger.

Zhizhi looked at Hong Hehe disapprovingly-the educated youths on the island were as close to each other as brothers and sisters, even if there were conflicts, they basically couldn't survive the night.

What's more, Fu Mingyu and Li Qingyu just stumbled over each other...

You must know that Fu Mingyu's upbringing is very good, he can't really prevent Li Qingyu from coming to power, after all, Li Qingyu is a girl. So most of the time, he will apologize both true and false, and then say a few jokes and let everyone hahaha together, and the matter will be over.

As for Li Qingyu, she has never been a petty girl. As long as Fu Mingyu apologized, she would definitely say that it was all right...

But now Hong Hehe suddenly accused Li Qingyu so seriously?

The atmosphere in the reading room instantly became awkward.

Fu Mingyu also felt very embarrassed.

Just now he just said that out of anger... The main reason is that everyone is used to laughing and joking, and they are very honest with each other, so he only joked half-truthfully. In fact, he didn't have any opinion on Li Qingyu, and was planning to make a joke with Li Qingyu and say "I'm sorry", but Hong Hehe's yelling made him unable to get off the stage.

Even if Fu Mingyu wanted to apologize to Li Qingyu, it would be difficult for him to ride a tiger right now.

At this time-

Uncle Yao stood up suddenly, and said with a serious expression: "Something happened on Justice Island."

The educated youths were taken aback.

Uncle Luo also stood up, and said: "Listen-"

Everyone held their breath, and they heard a dull whistling sound. Uncle Yao said: "This is the Niujiao Order... It's already this point. The boss and everyone probably set out to go fishing in the afternoon. So this is Xu Yongjun and the others who have encountered difficulties! Lao Luo, Lao Liu, we Hurry back and take a look."

Zhi Zhi said: "Mingyu, you and the little monkey go over and take a look."

--Fu Mingyu is always very enthusiastic about things on Justice Island.

Hong Hehe hurriedly said, "I'll go and have a look too!"

Uncle Yao and Fu Mingyu left in a hurry.

After a while, Fu Mingyu and Shouhou came back and reported to Zhizhi: "It's an old man in his sixties on the island who coughed up blood! Xu Yongjun has used local prescriptions to treat him, but he still coughed up blood, so he panicked." But

Zhizhi has something to do at this time, so she can't leave-

she thought about it, and said to Fu Mingyu: "How about this, you ask Tiantian to pay twenty yuan, just say that I agree, and let her take it from Justice Island Then you and Xu Yongjun will send the patient to the town hospital together. My tutor will arrive tomorrow morning, and I have to help her prepare the dormitory... tomorrow morning, I will go to the hospital to find you again, and I will work hard on you tonight It's over."

For all the people and things on Justice Island, Fu Mingyu always felt that he was also responsible, so he said "yes", and hurried to find Gao Tiantian to take money to do things.

Zhou Shuangshuang, who was huddled in the corner of the study room, took advantage of his unpreparedness, hurried back to the dormitory to get a flashlight, and rushed to the pier before Fu Mingyu went down the mountain.

The thin monkey was waiting for Fu Mingyu on the boat. When he saw Zhou Shuangshuang coming, he was taken aback, and asked, "Where's Fu Mingyu?"

Zhou Shuangshuang rested his chin on his hand, with a painful expression on his face, "I heard that you... Go to the hospital, oh, I, I have a toothache, the pain is unbearable, I want to go to the hospital with your ride. Don't worry, I have money myself, and I won't spend your money." The thin monkey fell silent

.

After a while, Fu Mingyu arrived in a hurry.

Seeing that Zhou Shuangshuang was also there, he couldn't help being stunned, and asked suspiciously, "Why are you here?"

Zhou Shuangshuang rested her chin, with a painful expression, and said again what she had just said to the thin monkey.

Fu Mingyu heard that she had a toothache and that she had to pay for it at her own expense, so she didn't say anything, and quickly jumped on the boat, and asked the thin monkey to go to Justice Island, called Xu Yongjun, Kong Lanwei and Hong Hehe, and helped the old man with hemoptysis They boarded the boat together, and the thin monkey hurriedly rowed and drove the boat to the town.

Chapter 166

Zhi Zhi got up early in the morning, ready to go to the town.

For one thing, her mentor Huang Qianxiu will come to the town today to conduct a 20-day field research and face-to-face lectures on Seagull Island. Secondly, last night an old grandfather on Zhengyi Island coughed up blood, Fu Mingyu, Xu Yongjun and the others sent the old grandfather to the hospital in the town in the middle of the night, and Zhi Zhi wanted to go and see the situation.

Usually, Zhizhi would always take Shouhou with her when she went out, but Shouhou had sent Xu Yongjun and the others to the town on a boat last night.

Zhi Zhi planned to go punting by herself.

Li Qingyu was also going to town-her family sent her an urgent registered letter, which was sent directly to the Educated Youth Office.

Since the incident of Zheng Ping's stealing letter happened last year, the new director Wang Xiangyang set a new rule as soon as he took office: all educated youths who have letters from their families sent to the Educated Youth Office are required to come and fill in the receipt record; If it is necessary to entrust others to help collect the letter, it must be registered and signed by the representative; letters such as registered letters and telegrams must be delivered in person, and proxy collection is not allowed.

Li Qingyu grew up with her grandmother since she was a child, and she didn't go to her parents until she was 14 or 15 years old. Before she went to the countryside to jump in the queue, grandma was diagnosed with cancer. So when she heard that there was an urgent registered letter from her family, she had an ominous premonition in her heart.

The two girls rushed to the pier and were about to lead the boat...

Li Shu heard that Zhizhi and Li Qingyu planned to row to the town?

He rushed over to ask Zhi Zhi a few words, and let the two of them go together in the soldiers' boat.

The soldiers had to go back and forth to the town once a day, so it was not difficult to take Zhizhi and Li Qingyu with them.

In this way, the two daughters parted ways after they arrived at the town's pier.

Li Qingyu went to the Educated Youth Office, and Zhi Zhi went to the hospital.

Zhi Zhi went straight to the emergency department of the town hospital.

Sure enough, as soon as I entered the hospital, I saw a thin monkey squatting in the waiting hall and dozing off.

She stepped forward and shook him awake, "Little monkey, where are Fu Mingyu and the others? Who coughed up blood last night? How is the situation now?"

The thin monkey rubbed his eyes and stood up, led her to the temporary ward, and said, "Grandpa Hu coughed up blood, the doctor said stomach perforation or something..."

Grandpa Hu's surname is not Hu, because he is a long-term doctor. He has a long beard and is the oldest, so he is called Hu Da.

Stomach perforation?

Zhizhi frowned upon hearing this.

While speaking, the thin monkey led Zhi Zhi to the temporary ward of the emergency department.

Grandpa Hu was lying on the hospital bed with a sallow complexion, receiving an IV drip.

Zhi Zhi walked over and saw that Grandpa Hu seemed to have fallen asleep?

Just at this moment, Fu Mingyu hurriedly led a nurse over, "Comrade nurse, the injection is finished, please pull out the needle... Hey, Zhizhi, are you here?" Zhizhi nodded at him, then looked at the

nurse helping Grandpa Hu pulled out the needle, disinfected the wound, and left with an empty bottle.

"What did the doctor say?" Zhi Zhi asked Fu Mingyu.

Fu Mingyu explained.

--Grandpa Hu felt uncomfortable in his stomach a few days ago, so he didn't want to eat. I endured it until last night, and couldn't help coughing up blood. The doctor said that he had gastric perforation caused by long-term chronic stomach disease. At present, conservative treatment is adopted, and the patient should be hospitalized for a few days to see the situation. It is best if it can be controlled. If it cannot be controlled, surgery must be performed.

Now is the cold spring season, many children in Nanling Town have colds and fevers, and the wards will not be vacant for the time being. Grandpa Hu can only live in the temporary wards of the emergency department, and can only be transferred to regular wards when beds are available.

Zhizhi asked Fu Mingyu again if he still had enough money.

Fu Mingyu said that at present, the doctor adopts a conservative treatment method and only allows a deposit of 10 yuan to go through the hospitalization procedures, which is still enough money.

The two discussed the issue of Grandpa Hu's escort.

However, if you want to discuss this issue, Xu Yongjun must be present. After all, he is the person who knows and is most familiar with the situation on Justice Island.

Zhi Zhi asked where Xu Yongjun had gone, Fu Mingyu scratched his head and said he didn't know.

The town hospital is not big, there are only two small buildings and a small garden. Zhizhi told Shouhou to watch Uncle Hu here, and she and Fu Mingyu split up to find Xu Yongjun.

At this time, Li Qingyu hurried into the town hospital with a registered letter in her hand.

She saw Fu Mingyu head-on, and rushed over to stop him, "Mingyu! You, have you seen Zhizhi?"

Fu Mingyu pointed to the hospital, "Zhizhi..."

He suddenly noticed that Li Qingyu's face was full of tears?

Fu Mingyu was stunned, and asked cautiously: "Qingyu, what's wrong with you?"

He unconsciously softened his tone.

Li Qingyu whimpered twice, then shook her head, "I, I have something urgent to find Zhi Zhi, please tell me where Zhi Zhi is."

Fu Mingyu owed Li Qingyu an apology for what happened last night.

Now seeing Li Qingyu crying with red eyes and tears in her eyes?

He subconsciously felt that it must be his unintentional joke, coupled with Hong Hehe's inexplicable outburst, that made Li Qingyu lose her composure.

Fu Mingyu immediately took a step back and bowed deeply to Li Qingyu, "Qingyu, I'm sorry last night! I shouldn't have joked with you like that. In fact, I knew in my heart that you were going to joke with me too. I..." "Zhi Zhi is

here What!" Li Qingyu cried out anxiously, "... other things are not important! Something happened to me, my family, I will immediately ask Zhizhi for leave, I, I will go home for a while!" Fu Mingyu

said Dazed, she immediately pointed to the inside of the hospital, "Zhizhi is looking for Xu Yongjun inside!"

Li Qingyu heard this, tightly clutching the registered letter in her hand, and rushed in with her head down.

Two people walked towards them, one of them had white hair and a cane, and the other was carefully supporting the old man...

Li Qingyu rushed over directly -

the other party saw her, stopped, and even reminded Li Qingyu, "Hey, little comrade, watch your way", but Li Qingyu couldn't hold back her rush because she was impatient, and she was about to hit the crutch. old man!

At the critical moment, Fu Mingyu grabbed Li Qingyu's wrist, and suddenly moved to the side!

so far so good.

The old man with the cane is fine.

But Fu Mingyu used too much force, and the petite Li Qingyu was thrown out by him -

fell heavily to the ground.

"Ouch-"

Li Qingyu cried out in pain.

Fu Mingyu was dumbfounded, and apologized repeatedly, "Li Qingyu! Li Qingyu, I'm sorry... I, I really didn't mean it!"

Li Qingyu waved her hands, and said with a painful face: "It's okay! I'm fine...do you want grandma?"

Fu Mingyu turned back again Looking at the old man and the middle-aged man who was supporting her, she apologized to them, "Old lady, uncle, I'm sorry my friend almost bumped into you just now, you... are you okay?" "Be careful when you walk next time

! "The middle-aged man said to Fu Mingyu, "We're fine, hurry up and see if your friend is okay."

Then, the middle-aged man helped the old man walk away slowly.

Fu Mingyu went over and helped Li Qingyu up, "Li Qingyu, I, I really didn't do it on purpose, I just, just..." "I'm fine!"

Li Qingyu said, "You did the right thing! I'm young, what's the point of falling? It doesn't matter, just rest for a while. But that old grandma... She is so old, she will be in trouble if she falls down. Hey, Fu Mingyu, you don't have to apologize to me all the time, I should thank you for this..." Between

speaking , Fu Mingyu helped Li Qingyu to sit on the side flower bed.

"Li Qingyu, take a rest here, and I'll help you find Zhizhi. Well... If you feel uncomfortable for a while, you must tell me!" Fu Mingyu confessed.

Since what happened last night, Li Qingyu no longer wants to have any contact with Fu Mingyu. At this moment, she originally wanted to find Zhizhi by herself, but her tailbone was extremely painful...

Li Qingyu could only nod her head, "Then, I will trouble you."

"Why are you being polite to me!" Fu Mingyu said He hurried to the small building.

Almost as soon as Fu Mingyu left, Hong Hehe walked towards Li Qingyu with his breakfast bag.

Li Qingyu was stunned for a moment, and greeted her, "Hehe! Good morning, did you see Zhizhi just now..."

Speaking of this, she keenly noticed that Hong Hehe's expression was not quite right, so she couldn't help being stunned.

Hong Hehe looked directly at Li Qingyu, restrained his anger, and asked, "Do you like Fu Mingyu very much?"

Li Qingyu was stunned.

"Nothing!" Li Qingyu denied.

Hong Hehe cried angrily, "You still said no! There are so many people on the island, but no matter what happens to you, you always order Fu Mingyu to do it! You deliberately wanted to attract his attention!"

" How can I have it!" Li Qingyu objected.

Hong Hehe, "You ordered him to cook for you last time! What would he cook? When it was his turn to cook, I would help him! You like him so much, why don't you help him? Live?"

Li Qingyu opened her mouth wide.

Hong Hehe continued: "And that time...he even washed the dishes for you! He's a bastard, what kind of dishes would someone who has never worked at home do! But he...he said it wasn't you Instructed him to wash the dishes for you?"

Li Qingyu couldn't argue.

Hong Hehe pointed to the place where Li Qingyu fell just now, and said angrily: "Just now I saw you flirting with him! Li Qingyu! You really, really impress me!" "Hehe, I didn't

! "

At this moment, Li Qingyu's heart was full of mixed emotions. The tailbone hurt terribly, and she was anxious for her family members who were seriously ill far away in her hometown. Now Hong Hehe still has to say these words to gouge her heart... Li Qingyu

wow With a cry, "I didn't! I didn't! I didn't flirt with Fu Mingyu! I'm different from you... You like him but I don't like him! Wuwu Hong Hehe, are you crazy? Are you together with Fu Mingyu?"

Hong Hehe became even angrier when he heard this, "Am I crazy? Yes, I was crazy so I saw you as a good sister, but you..." Speaking

of Here, she suddenly remembered that she had never dared to let others know her thoughts.

So how could she blame Li Qingyu?

After all, Fu Mingyu is tall and handsome. Although he is a little silly, he is actually enthusiastic and innocent...

Why can't Li Qingyu like Fu Mingyu?

Thinking of this, Hong Hehe felt extremely uncomfortable, and burst into tears with a "wow", "I, I hate you!" She said, crying and ran away with her bag.

In Li Qingyu's heart, there was only someone more wronged than Hong Hehe, so she also sat on the flower bed and began to cry.

In a corner not far away, Tangniang stood quietly at the side, and heard clearly the scene of the two daughters' dispute and the words of the two daughters' mutual accusations.

Tang Niang was expressionless.

Chapter 167

At the moment Zhou Shuangshuang is also wandering around in the town hospital.

Nothing to do, nowhere to go.

Last night, when she heard that Fu Mingyu was coming to town, she also came with everyone.

Originally, he wanted to find an opportunity to rely on Fu Mingyu.

After arriving at the town hospital, she realized that she had no chance at all!

Because too many people followed.

--Hong Hehe, Xu Yongjun, Kong Lanwei, Yao Shu, Shouhou.

Including her and Fu Mingyu, there were a total of seven people besides Grandpa Hu!

Fu Mingyu had no chance to place an order.

So Zhou Shuangshuang decided to find a place to sleep on her own.

The nights in the hospital were not very peaceful either.

In the middle of the night, after a while, a parent came holding the child and crying to the doctor to help the child swallow a key, and after a while, someone sent an old man with a fall to the emergency room... Zhou Shuangshuang was so annoyed that she simply went to the inpatient department and found

a room without an emergency room. A small room for people, I opened the door and went in to have a look, and found that it seemed to be a dressing room for medical staff.

She sat against the wall in this dressing room and slept peacefully for half the night.

Until I wake up hungry.

Zhou Shuangshuang checked the time and decided to go downstairs to find Fu Mingyu and the others.

As a result, she had just left the small room when she heard someone shouting: "Zhizhi! Farewell Zhizhi-"

Zhou Shuangshuang was taken aback.

She recognized that it was Fu Mingyu's voice!

Is Zhizhi coming?

Why did Fu Mingyu call Bie Zhizhi's name here? !

Zhou Shuangshuang hurriedly looked around.

--It's quite early at the moment, around seven o'clock in the morning. For some reason, there was no one in the corridor of the inpatient ward on this floor, it was quiet.

So she easily found that Fu Mingyu was running towards the end of the corridor in a panic with his back turned to her.

At this moment, Zhou Shuangshuang had an idea!

On a whim, she ran towards the empty room just now.

And after running into the small room, he closed the door, shouted "I'm here", and quickly took off his shirt... Sure enough,

Fu Mingyu heard a muffled female voice-

"I'm here !"

He had already run to the end of the corridor, and had already run several steps upstairs, backed up suspiciously, and shouted towards the empty corridor, "Zhizhi? Farewell Zhizhi?!" "

I Here-"

came another muffled voice.

It must have come from a certain room.

Even through the door, he couldn't hear clearly, and didn't know if it was Zhi Zhi who was talking.

However, Fu Mingyu was extremely surprised.

At this juncture, why did Bie Zhizhi play hide and seek with him?

There are many rooms in the corridor, and Fu Mingyu couldn't confirm which room Bie Zhizhi was hiding in, so he could only yell, "Bie Zhizhi! Come out quickly! Li Qingyu has urgent business with you!" "I'm

here-- "

The muffled cry that belonged to the woman sounded again.

Fu Mingyu looked around.

He really didn't know which room she was in, so...

he opened a door at random.

As soon as the door opened-

Fu Mingyu suddenly saw a female doctor and two female nurses, but before he could see clearly what the doctors and nurses were doing, he was thrown out by one of the nurses!

"Hey, what are you doing? Which bed are you accompanying family members? Now the doctor is making ward rounds, and you don't know the rules?" the nurse scolded.

"Rule, rule?" Fu Mingyu was puzzled.

The nurse scolded him, "What on earth do you do? This is a maternity ward, and it's full of expectant mothers... The doctor is examining them. You're a man, what are you doing running around? Go, go! By the way, You were the one who yelled outside just now, right? Stop yelling, or the security department will throw you out!"

Fu Mingyu was dumbfounded.

When he came back to his senses, he quickly responded and left there in a hurry.

But--

who said "I'm here" just now...

Fu Mingyu couldn't figure it out.

He stood in the corridor, looking around stupidly. I wondered who was responding to him just now?

Fu Mingyu took a few steps towards the outside of the corridor-

he was still a little unwilling, so he called out again in a low voice, "Farewell Zhizhi, is that you?"

Immediately someone responded, "I'm here!"

Now, According to the source of the sound, Fu Mingyu locked his eyes on one of the small rooms.

He walked over and found that the door was ajar?

"Farewell Zhizhi?" Fu Mingyu didn't dare to speak loudly, so he could only shout in a low voice.

This time, no one spoke.

But there was a woman who was crying, "Woooo--"

Fu Mingyu pushed open the door, and shouted again, "Don't Zhizhi? Is that you?"

The woman's weeping sound became louder and clearer.

Fu Mingyu flinched.

He somehow felt something was wrong.

It was clear that there was a woman in the room, and she was crying.

He kept asking her if she was Bie Zhizhi -

if it was Bie Zhizhi, she must have said it early in the morning.

But this woman she does not.

She kept saying "I'm here", but never admitted that she was Bie Zhizhi from the beginning to the end.

This is a hospital, and a woman is crying in a small room.

Fu Mingyu didn't dare to go in, so he stood at the door stupidly.

Just at this time, the female doctor and two female nurses finished checking the ward just now and came out of the ward.

Seeing that Fu Mingyu is still here?

The nurse who chased him away just now pointed at him with a record book in one hand and a pen in the other, and scolded: "Hey! I said you, why haven't you left yet?"

Fu Mingyu saw this nurse as if he had seen him Like a relative, he put his finger to his mouth and "shh" at her, motioned for the nurse to come over, then pointed to the small room, and said in a low voice, "...someone is crying inside."

Unexpectedly, the nurse didn't take it seriously, spat at him, and said: "The women in the hospital here are all about to give birth, and everyone is tormented by labor pains to death, so what's the point of crying! Only men like you who have nothing to do with yourself don't care." Be considerate..."

At this point, the nurse stopped suddenly, with a dull expression on her face.

The nurse who came back to her senses pointed to this small room... the door had been half opened by Fu Mingyu, and asked, "You said just now that there is a woman crying here?"

Fu Mingyu nodded.

"But this is not a ward, this is..."

After speaking, the nurse walked in directly.

"Ouch, who are you?" The nurse was taken aback and shouted.

- in this room she saw a young girl, with her back to the door, buttoning her blouse indiscriminately!

This young girl is Zhou Shuangshuang.

In the moment just now, she had already figured out a clever plan.

--As long as Fu Mingyu enters this room, is she not wearing a shirt? Then she made some noises to draw others to look. Then she told the onlookers that she and Fu Mingyu were dating. Hehe, a shirtless young girl and a young man are staying in a small empty room...

Such public opinion is enough to destroy her and Fu Mingyu's innocence.

In addition, Fu Mingyu is the second generation of officials, and her family's conditions are not bad. Although her father and brother are not high-level, they are both officers of the Kyoto Military Region. Her and Fu Mingyu's family backgrounds are definitely a good match.

It is impossible for Fu Mingyu not to marry her.

But what Zhou Shuangshuang never expected was that Fu Mingyu didn't take the bait?

He was chattering, but he didn't come in!

He even...

seems to have attracted others.

With no other choice, Zhou Shuangshuang had no choice but to put on her clothes quickly.

In the end one step late.

When the nurse pushed the door open, her blouse was not fully buttoned.

Facing the nurse's questioning-

Zhou Shuangshuang was speechless.

But nurses and doctors are particularly vigilant.

They all rushed into the locker room, pointing at Zhou Shuangshuang-

"Who are you? What are you doing hiding in our locker room?"

"You're a face! You're not from our hospital!" "

Oh my God We are in the obstetrics department here, so you don't want to come and steal our nurse uniforms, and then steal the newborn baby?" "

What? You, you are a kidnapper?"

"My God, you are a kidnapper at such a young age." Girl, why bother?"

"Hurry up and notify the security department! Take this kidnapper to the police station!"

Zhou Shuangshuang was dumbfounded.

She didn't understand how things turned out like this.

"No, no-" Zhou Shuangshuang hastily retorted.

Just at this moment, Fu Mingyu also poked his head in curiously from the outside to look -

Zhou Shuangshuang immediately pointed at him as soon as he saw him, and screamed: "It's him!"

Everyone was startled!

Fu Mingyu was also taken aback!

He stared blankly at Zhou Shuangshuang, feeling unbelievable.

He didn't dare to come in just now, but he guarded the door, but he heard what the doctor and nurse said clearly!

--It turned out that there was a kidnapper hiding in the nurse's locker room trying to steal the child!

It turns out that this "kidnapper" is actually Zhou Shuangshuang?

Shocked, Fu Mingyu could no longer speak.

Then he saw Zhou Shuangshuang pointing at him, and said, "It's him! He asked me to take off my clothes and wait for him here, but he..."

Fu Mingyu felt that he understood, but at the same time felt that he didn't understand anything.

He opened his mouth wide, completely unaware of what was going on.

The doctors and nurses were also silent.

Zhou Shuangshuang burst into tears, and explained to the doctors and nurses: "His name is Fu Mingyu, and he and I are dating... He asked me to wait here for him, and then he left... No, no, it's him, him After taking advantage of me, he left, and then he...brought you here woohoo...I too...was a victim too!"

Fu Mingyu froze for a moment, then jumped three feet high, and said angrily: " Zhou Shuangshuang, you fart! You are talking nonsense!"

But at this time, Zhizhi was also looking for Xu Yongjun from ward to ward in the inpatient department.

It was really found by her.

It turned out that Xu Yongjun was looking for nurses in the inpatient department to ask if there were any spare beds in the Department of Internal Gastroenterology.

Unfortunately not.

Zhizhi found Xu Yongjun, and the two went downstairs while talking.

The fourth floor is the internal medicine ward, and the third floor is the obstetrics and obstetrics ward.

When Zhizhi and Xu Yongjun just walked to the corner of the stairs, they suddenly saw the big boss?

The eldest master was standing in the corridor with his arms crossed, his figure looked extremely indifferent and alienated.

Zhi Zhi called Tang Niang.

The head of the family looked back at Zhizhi, his eyes were calm and his expression was not worried.

Then Zhizhi heard a woman say loudly: "His name is Fu Mingyu, I am dating him, he took advantage of me and left..." Immediately afterwards, a man's voice also sounded: "

Zhou Shuang Shuang, you are talking nonsense!"

Zhi Zhi was stunned.

The big boss turned around and hurried downstairs.

Zhizhi and Xu Yongjun looked at each other, then rushed to the maternity ward area.

Chapter 168

The commotion in the maternity ward not only attracted the attention of Zhizhi and Xu Yongjun.

Many family members who accompanied the bed upstairs and downstairs ran over.

Everyone gathered around the small room and pointed.

Zhizhi squeezed over and asked, "Mingyu, what's going on?"

Fu Mingyu was overjoyed, and turned to Zhizhi and said, "Zhizhi, I..." Before

he could finish his sentence, Zhou Shuangshuang interrupted.

Zhou Shuangshuang has a good voice.

When she screamed, nothing could cover her.

"Fu Mingyu, you took advantage of me and refused to admit it! How did you tell me before? You said... You are going to take me to your home to meet your parents right away! If you didn't say that, how could I agree with you being so perverted?" What a request! Fu Mingyu, you, you are too heartless, you know that I am not fully dressed in this room, but you just...brought people in with you..." Fu Mingyu was so angry that his seven orifices smoked

, "You're talking nonsense!"

However, in his rage, he didn't know how to retaliate. He just said, "You talk nonsense! It's not what you said at all!"

Zhou Shuangshuang screamed, "Then what do you say?" I'm a girl, so it's impossible to ruin my reputation in broad daylight, right?"

Fu Mingyu was furious,

"Call the police!" It's not big enough, "Let the police arrest you, a stinky rascal! Woohoo, my reputation and innocence as a girl... just gone..." Zhizhi couldn't stand it anymore, and asked, "

Mingyu, what the hell is going on? What's going on?"

Fu Mingyu said, "I..."

Zhou Shuangshuang screamed, "I had a toothache last night, and they just sent Grandpa Hu to see a doctor, so I took a ride. After I saw the doctor, Fu Mingyu brought me here, he and I... and then He just asked me to wait here for him! I, I accidentally fell asleep, and when I woke up, he brought a nurse here..."

Fu Mingyu's eyes were red with anger, "How can you be so red and white? Slandering people?"

Zhi Zhizi immediately heard the flaws in Zhou Shuangshuang's words!

So she asked: "Did you have a toothache last night?"

Zhou Shuangshuang replied: "Yes!"

Zhi Zhi asked again, "So you came to see a doctor together?"

"That's what happened!" Zhou Shuangshuang said .

Zhizhi asked again, "Which department are you looking at?"

Zhou Shuangshuang: ...

She hesitated for a moment before answering, "Uh, the emergency department."

"How much did the registration fee cost?" Zhizhi asked again.

Zhou Shuangshuang couldn't answer.

She doesn't have a toothache at all, so she definitely won't spend money to register for consultation, and of course she doesn't know how much the registration fee is.

The people around began to point and point-

"Is this woman lying? How can someone come to see a doctor and not know how much the registration fee is!"

"She even lied about this, maybe she is blackmailing this man... "

"That's right, when an ordinary woman encounters such a thing, who would have the nerve to shout it out loud!" "

Yes, yes, look at her, she is not shy at all, as if talking about other people's business!" "

If you even register Fei is lying about this kind of thing, maybe he is also lying about other things!"

Zhou Shuangshuang was anxious.

She rolled her eyes and pointed at Fu Mingyu, "He! He registered the number for me. I, I don't know how much he spent..."

Hearing this, Zhizhi smiled.

The female nurse who scolded Fu Mingyu earlier frowned and said to Zhou Shuangshuang: "Comrade, do you understand that all hospitals don't have dental emergency at night! Our hospital doesn't either!" Zhou Shuangshuang was stunned

.

After a long while, Zhou Shuangshuang said in a panic, "I, what I see is the emergency department..."

"The doctor in the emergency department won't see your teeth either!" The nurse said, "...Or, when you were registering, The window will tell you that there is no night emergency department in dentistry!"

The onlookers talked a lot-

"This woman is really lying!"

"She is a liar!"

"It's a pity that I just scolded this man for being inhuman!" !"

"You said she ruined her reputation, what is she trying to do?"

"Big reversal, it turns out that this woman is the bad guy!"

Zhou Shuangshuang screamed, "So, so what... Yes, he was the one who tricked me into coming to the hospital, and then coaxed me into this locker room. If he hadn't been talking sweet words to me, how could I have been fooled by him?" Zhizhi asked:

" Zhou Shuangshuang, let's analyze Fu Mingyu's motives. You said... he coaxed you to come to the hospital? Why? Why did he coax you to come to the hospital?" Zhou Shuangshuang said: "Because there are so many people on the island with mixed eyes

. Ah!"

"There are only 18 people in the Seagull Island Educated Youth Station, and everyone lives in an independent single dormitory. He wants to do something with you. Once the room is closed, no one will know. So, why did he want to do it?" Tricked you into coming to the town hospital where there are so many people?" Zhizhi asked again.

The onlookers nodded repeatedly.

Zhou Shuangshuang: ...

"I-"

Zhi Zhi interrupted Zhou Shuangshuang, and continued to ask: "Besides, you said just now that Fu Mingyu brought you here in the middle of the night?"

Zhou Shuangshuang will answer this question.

After all, when she found this locker room last night, because of the dead of night, she didn't meet anyone after entering the inpatient building.

That said, no witnesses saw her come in alone.

"Yes!" Zhou Shuangshuang said hastily.

Zhizhi asked Xu Yongjun, "Yongjun, tell me about your whereabouts yesterday."

Zhou Shuangshuang was stunned.

It never occurred to her that she only cared about whether there were any witnesses on her side, but she never thought that Bie Zhizhi would... help Fu Mingyu find witnesses.

Xu Yongjun said: "Let me briefly say... Yesterday we had seven people in total, and Zhou Shuangshuang disappeared soon after. After we helped Grandpa Hu go to the emergency room to find a doctor, the remaining five people stayed together. No one has ever left. We didn't separate until around seven o'clock this morning." "I

came to the ward of the Department of Internal Medicine to see if there were any vacant beds. , Hehe went outside to buy breakfast, Fu Mingyu and Uncle Yao took care of Grandpa Hu, and the little monkey was sleepy, sleeping in the waiting hall..." Xu Yongjun said one by one.

Fu Mingyu nodded, "That's right, I've been with Uncle Yao all this time. Uncle Yao went to the bathroom at around 7 o'clock this morning. I saw that Grandpa Hu had finished his injection, so I called the nurse to pull it out. When I came back, Zhi Zhi arrived. Then we were looking for Xu Yongjun... I was looking outside, but I met Li Qingyu, and Li Qingyu said that there was something urgent to find Zhi Zhi, so I ran in to find Zhi Zhi..." Zhi Zhi

frowned : Is Li Qingyu looking for something urgent with her?

Zhou Shuangshuang blushed, and screamed, "You guys! You are bullying people together!"

Zhizhi asked back, "Then why did we do this?"

Zhou Shuangshuang concluded again.

Zhi Zhi said to the nurse: "Comrade nurse, please help us report to the police."

The nurse nodded and left in a hurry.

Zhou Shuangshuang felt something was wrong, "Don't you Zhizhi, what do you mean?"

Zhizhi said: "I have tolerated you once for Li Shu's sake, and now you want to make trouble again? Then please remember "

"What do you want to do!" Zhou Shuangshuang screamed, "You think I'm afraid of you? I, I tell you! If you dare to bully me... Li Shu won't let you go!" Zhizhi said

: "Please explain your motives to the police! We don't care about the process, we only want the result. Besides, you have hurt the reputation of our educated youth on Seagull Island, and this matter must be brought to justice!" Zhou Shuangshuang finally began to panic

.

Why is the direction of things not in the way she can control?

Why did things develop to this point?

It's obvious that Fu Mingyu has a stupid mouth, but she obviously has the upper hand!

Zhou Shuangshuang stared at Bie Zhizhi bitterly, but was powerless to refute every word Bie Zhizhi said!

She had no choice but to play emotional cards to the crowd--

"Folks, take a look! I am a girl from out of town, and I am... bullied! I am also a human being, and I want to save face. How could I damage my reputation for no reason! Folks You judge me!"

The onlookers responded to her-

"If you stand up straight and walk upright, why are you afraid of going to court with him?"

"Exactly! When the police come, you can tell all your grievances!"

"If he really bullies you, let alone the police, we won't let him go!"

"The premise is... girl, you can't lie!"

Zhou Shuangshuang quickly shook her head, "No! You can't! I, I can't go to the police station! I'm still an innocent girl! I, I can't afford to lose this person!" The

crowd quit-

"Didn't you just say that you and him had nothing to do last night? Why? Why is she now an innocent girl again?"

"You little girl is full of lies!"

"You are a liar, right?"

"This young man has a pretty face, is it you, a bad woman, who is forcing the marriage?"

"The preface doesn't make sense, it's nonsense!"

"Don't believe her, how many lies she has lied in front of us!"

Zhou Shuangshuang really panicked now.

She excused that she had a stomach ache and wanted to go to the bathroom-

but the crowd had already noticed that Zhou Shuangshuang had been lying, so they blocked her way with a human wall and prevented her from leaving!

Zhou Shuangshuang cried in anxiety.

But no matter how much she made a fuss, the crowd would not back down and would surround her with a human wall.

At this time, the nurse led the two police officers from the police station to rush there.

Zhizhi had dealt with these two police officers and knew them, so she explained the case in a very concise manner.

During this process, Zhou Shuangshuang began to act wildly, sometimes saying that she was sick, sometimes saying that Fu Mingyu had always abandoned her, and sometimes saying that Zhizhi should not persecute her... She burst into tears!

In the end, the police entrusted two nurses in the hospital to pick up Zhou Shuangshuang and take her away.

Of course, as a related person, Fu Mingyu also went to the police station for investigation.

Before Fu Mingyu left, Zhizhi briefly said a few words to him--Zhizhi told him not to worry, Da Zhou and the others should not have left the town yet, so she went to the barracks to find Da Zhou and asked Li Shu to come over . With Li Shu around, there is no fear of Zhou Shuangshuang being dishonest.

Fu Mingyu also told Zhizhi that Li Qingyu had urgent matters with her, and she was already crying, and asked Zhizhi to deal with Li Qingyu's affairs first.

The two separated in a hurry.

Zhi Zhi immediately found Li Qingyu and asked about the situation, only to find out that Li Qingyu had just received an urgent registered letter. Her family told her that her grandma, who was suffering from cancer, could no longer eat and was crying about Li Qingyu every day. , I want to see my granddaughter again. The family also understands that the educated youth did not have family-visiting leave for the first three years when he went to the countryside, but they still hope that Li Qingyu can take leave to go home and see her grandma for the last time.

Li Qingyu cried until she was in tears.

Zhi Zhi took Li Qingyu to the Educated Youth Office without saying a word, and explained the situation to Director Wang.

Director Wang immediately wrote a letter of introduction to Li Qingyu, and then directly called the Educated Youth Office of Linshi Railway Station, asking them to help buy a train ticket for tonight's departure. Zhizhi borrowed 20 yuan from the accountant of the Educated Youth Office, and gave it to Li Qingyu, telling her to be careful on the road, not to rush back, and to stay with grandma for a while...

Li Qingyu cried and bowed to Director Wang, and hugged Zhizhi again Zhi said thank you.

Next, Zhi Zhi dragged Li Qingyu to the military camp, asked Da Zhou to find a ride, and took Li Qingyu to Linshi to take the train.

After finishing all this, Zhi Zhi sent Li Qingyu to the military vehicle, and then told Da Zhou what happened in the hospital, "Da Zhou, when you return to Seagull Island, tell Li Shu and see how he will deal with it."

Da Zhou nodded.

Only then did Zhi Zhi hurried back to the hospital.

--She wants to find Tang Niang.

Zhi Zhi always felt uneasy, as if something was wrong.

Ordinarily, Grandpa Hu was hospitalized for treatment, and Tangniang came to see him early in the morning, so it was no problem.

But it's not that Tang Niang has never been to the town hospital. She should know that Grandpa Hu must be in the emergency department when he seeks medical treatment in the middle of the night.

Then, why did Tangniang appear at the door of the maternity ward?

Chapter 169

Zhi Zhi searched around but couldn't find Tang Niang.

She had to go to the emergency department.

Everyone is there.

Grandpa Hu has already woken up, half sitting on the hospital bed at the moment, and the thin monkey is feeding him porridge.

Xu Yongjun told everyone what happened in the corridor of the maternity ward just now, and now it has come to an end, "... Are the two police officers male? Since Zhou Shuangshuang doesn't cooperate, it's not easy for them to do anything." , and called two female nurses to help drag Zhou Shuangshuang to the police station, and Mingyu followed... Ah, Zhizhi, are you back?" Zhizhi first greeted

Grandpa Hu: Grandpa, you still hurt what? Don't be afraid of medical treatment and don't worry too much, we are here for everything! You just need to relax and heal your illness...

Then she asked again, "Have you seen Tangniang?"

Uncle Yao replied, "I came just now, and told us to listen to you, and he left. Zhizhi

asked again, "When did she come?"

Uncle Yao thought for a while, "I came at eight o'clock... when she came, the doctor was making rounds.

" The time is from about half past seven to half past eight.

So, Tang Niang should have gone to the maternity ward first, and then came to the emergency department.

Zhi Zhi fell into deep thought.

Hong Hehe asked Zhizhi in a low voice, "Zhizhi, Li Qingyu...what do you want?"

Zhizhi told the truth.

The thin monkey said in surprise: "Grandma Qingyu is seriously ill? Oh, she and her grandma have a deep relationship. No matter what she does, she says that her grandma taught her, and the pearls and shells she saved. , and always said that when she has a family leave, she will take it back to her grandma. Her grandma has her feet bound and has never been out of the village in her life. She said, if only she could see the sea one day..."

Everyone fell into silence.

Although Nanling Island is close to the sea, it is very poor, and there is really nothing to see. Grandma Qingyu has never seen the sea, but she wants to see it, which is understandable... But she is old and seriously ill, so she may not be able to fulfill her wish.

Kong Lanwei said "ah" and said regretfully: "Qingyu left directly? Then there is no way to take the things she saved back to her grandma..." Uncle Yao thought for a while and said, "Why don't I go

back Help her get it! Then I will go by water, I know the way... Anyway, she is going to the train station, I will give the things to Baping, and let Baping find a way to give it to Qingyu. If Baping can't find Qing Yu...then just bring back Qingyu's things when you bring fish to Baping next time."

Xu Yongjun said, "I think this is very good."

Zhi Zhi nodded, and said, "That's hard work. Uncle, but when you go back to Seagull Island to pick up things, Qingyu is not there, so don't go into her house, ask Lijuan to borrow pearls and shells, and return them to Qingyu when she comes back." Uncle Yao has already stood up and is about to go

out gone.

Hearing this, Uncle Yao waved his hand, "I'll go back to Justice Island to find those old brothers... If the little girl wants to make the old lady happy, she must be a little bit smarter, just you three melons and two jujubes. This thing is so embarrassing! Alright, I'm going!"

With that said, Uncle Yao strode out.

Zhizhi chased him out, "Uncle! You are going on a long trip...bring some money with you, you can take these two yuan! If you are hungry on the way, you go to Baping's sister-in-law to eat a bowl of noodles...you have to pay the bill too! "

In the corner, Hong Hehe lowered his head. She thought carefully about what she had seen and heard this morning.

Early in the morning, she hurried to buy breakfast, and when she came back, she happened to see Li Qingyu hurrying ahead.

Due to the prejudice from the night before, Hong Hehe felt very upset when he saw Li Qingyu.

She subconsciously felt that the reason why Li Qingyu appeared in the hospital was because Fu Mingyu was here.

Hong Hehe was angry and didn't want to say hello to Li Qingyu, so he followed in a leisurely manner.

Then-

it was such a coincidence!

As soon as Li Qingyu entered the gate of the hospital, she ran into Fu Mingyu who came out of the hospital in a hurry.

At that moment, Hong Hehe felt sour in his heart!

She saw with her own eyes the gentleness and carelessness of Fu Mingyu and Li Qingyu when they talked, the tall, handsome, unrestrained and considerate man Fu Mingyu and Li Qingyu, and the delicate and delicate look on the woman's face when she looked at the man halfway up. Touching style...

Fu Mingyu suddenly bowed to Li Qingyu?

Hong Hehe didn't need to think about it, but he knew that he must be apologizing to Li Qingyu for what happened last night.

She closed her eyes, feeling sore and unbearable.

--She was defending him last night! In the end, he came to apologize to Li Qingyu? Did he care about her face?

Then, Hong Hehe watched helplessly as Li Qingyu almost bumped into an old man with a cane recklessly. Fortunately, Fu Mingyu made a move... However, Li Qingyu also fell to the ground.

Fu Mingyu carefully helped Li Qingyu up, let her sit on the flower bed, and bent down to listen carefully to what Li Qingyu said...

Hong Hehe felt even more uncomfortable.

--What kind of personality is Fu Mingyu! He is just a spoiled child who laughs loudly, shouts loudly, is funny and mischievous when he is with everyone, and rarely shows such a gentle and considerate side.

So...

Does Fu Mingyu like Li Qingyu too?

Jealousy made Hong Hehe lose his mind.

After Fu Mingyu left, Hong Hehe rushed to Li Qingyu and said so many hurtful words.

Only now did Hong Hehe know that Li Qingyu chased her to the hospital not because of Fu Mingyu, but because something really happened to her family!

Honghehe's six gods have no master.

Treat facts that have not been verified as fantasies, and one fantasies will prompt countless fantasies.

After overthrowing one of them...

Hong Hehe felt countless uncertainties in his heart.

--Does Li Qingyu really like Fu Mingyu?

If this is the case, then why...every time when Zhi Zhi arranges tasks, she never makes Li Qingyu and Fu Mingyu a team? And Zhizhi always arranged for Li Qingyu and Shen Shuhua to be in a group, whether it was when the educated youth went out to do business twice a year ago, or when they were raising seedlings as the first and second person in charge of the greenhouse.

Although Li Qingyu and Shen Shuhua have never expressed their thoughts towards each other...

but they have never objected to Zhizhi's arrangement!

The more Hong Hehe thought about it, the more he felt that this was the case.

But she had already wronged Li Qingyu once, so she no longer dared to make wild guesses.

But-

the guilt caused by misunderstanding Li Qingyu not only made Hong Hehe feel ashamed, but also made her have other doubts:

before Fu Mingyu appeared, the educated youths on Seagull Island were as good as those born by their parents Like brothers and sisters!

Why did she... start targeting Li Qingyu as soon as Fu Mingyu appeared?

Obviously before this, she and Li Qingyu were still on good terms.

She always feels ashamed of herself because she is too tall and burly. She is very envious of petite girls like Zhizhi and Li Qingyu. Li Qingyu is always gentle and tells her not to think too much. How distressed the child is.

For example, she can't ride a 28-style bicycle at all, because the pedals can't step on the bottom; for example, when she wants to pick up something high, she can't reach it on tiptoe, and when she is alone, she just looks at the high thing and worries. , can only wait until there is a tall person, and then carefully ask others for help...

Hong Hehe suddenly sobbed.

Li Qingyu is short, but one year older than Hong Hehe.

She considers herself Hong Hehe's older sister, and usually takes care of her and helps her.

"Hehe, you can't be picky eaters. My grandma said that if you want to be healthy, you have to have a balanced diet. Now we have to do so much work every day. If you want to be so picky eaters, your body can't stand it. No matter what kind of food you eat You have to eat."

"Hehe, the hairstyle that Zhizhi gave you at the art performance last time was really beautiful, may I do it for you again?" "

Hehe, you can't do laundry like this, even if you wash your clothes Rub off a layer of skin with your hands, and the dirty place can't be washed off. You have to do this... Oh, let me do it. My grandma taught me this method. Watch me do it once, and it will be fine in the future !"

"Hehe, I don't allow you to talk about yourself like that! Tall girls are also very beautiful! Look at your long legs, Zhizhi and I are very envious of you!" "Hehe...

"

Hong Hehe burst into tears.

Now, she is a real six gods without a master.

--Li Qingyu was so kind to her, how could she start to speculate and treat Li Qingyu maliciously just because of Fu Mingyu's arrival?

At this time, everyone also found Hong Hehe who was sitting beside him crying.

Everyone was astonished.

Now Grandpa Hu is sick and in hospital. But Grandpa Hu is also very low-key in Zhengyi Island, and rarely interacts with educated youths. So Hong Hehe is unlikely to be sad because of Grandpa Hu's illness.

Think about it again, just now everyone talked about Li Qingyu...

so?

Is this little girl Hong Hehe crying because of Li Qingyu?

Thinking about the dispute between Hong Hehe, Li Qingyu and Fu Mingyu last night in the Seagull Island study room, everyone seemed to understand a little bit.

For a while, everyone was silent, wondering whether to pretend that they didn't know anything, or to persuade Hong Hehe.

Grandpa Hu said tremblingly, "As time goes forward, people should not look back... What has passed, let it pass, and think about the future!"

Hong Hehe was taken aback.

That's right, it's useless to struggle with the stupidity she committed in the past.

When Qingyu comes back, she will... have a good heart-to-heart talk with Qingyu, and sincerely apologize to Qingyu. From now on, she will be good sisters with Qingyu for the rest of her life!

However, another question also came to mind.

--Fu Mingyu's charm is so great? How could it affect the sisterhood between her and Qingyu?

Hong Hehe, who was pure in mind and personality, began to think carefully about his feelings for Fu Mingyu.

Fu Mingyu is handsome and tall.

Hong Hehe is 176 cm tall.

On Nanling Island where the average height of a man is about 170, she really stands out from the crowd.

And Fu Mingyu is 185 cm tall, which is rare, and he can match Hong Hehe better in terms of height. This is the biggest reason why Hong Hehe fell in love with Fu Mingyu at first sight.

After all, she didn't want to find a man shorter than herself as a partner.

But when it comes to personality...

Yes, Fu Mingyu's personality is not bad, he is also very responsible, he usually works very hard and is serious.

But whether it was Long Qiang, Tao Rongye, Shen Shuhua, or even Chen Yuejin and Li Aiguo, they were all calmer and more reliable than Fu Mingyu!

Fu Mingyu is full of vigor, enthusiasm, and dare to love and hate.

The educated youths on the island referred to Gao Tiantian as "the head of the dormitory", and then jokingly called Fu Mingyu "the entertainment committee member".

One of the biggest reasons why Zhizhi relies heavily on Fu Mingyu is that Fu Mingyu is particularly good at formulating various competitions and game rules, which can, to a large extent, increase the enthusiasm of the educated youths to work... Fu Mingyu's shortcomings are also obvious.

He is just a big boy who is spoiled by his family. He is kind but impulsive. He often does not think too far when thinking about problems. He is indeed very naive. Moreover, he is outspoken and often hurts others unconsciously. Of course, he himself has realized this and is already changing it.

Hong Hehe thought to himself, if you strip off the cloak of gender, and take away the bonus item of height... then Fu Mingyu is not much different from the educated youths on the island. She is also a sister with strengths and weaknesses, flesh and blood. !

Ah no, it's brother.

So...

why is she so obsessed with Fu Mingyu?

Chapter 170

After Zhizhi finished dealing with the hospital's affairs, she hurried to the police station.

Before going to the police station, Zhi Zhi asked Hong Hehe if he wanted to go with her to check on Fu Mingyu's situation.

Hong Hehe hesitated for a long time and shook his head.

Zhizhi was very surprised.

--Isn't this little girl always concerned about Fu Mingyu's affairs?

Why...

But Zhizhi fully respects Hong Hehe's opinion.

So she told Hong Hehe and Xu Yongjun to take the thin monkey's boat back together. Professor Huang will arrive in Nanling Town this afternoon, and it will be a new round of high-intensity work and study starting tomorrow. It is good to go back early to prepare .

Zhi Zhi hurried to the police station.

The case reported by Zhou Shuangshuang was that Fu Mingyu played hooliganism on her.

In this era, the punishment for hooliganism is very heavy.

So the police did not dare to be negligent, and have already sent people out to look for witnesses or something.

And Zhou Shuangshuang and Fu Mingyu, who were being questioned at the police station, both insisted -

Fu Mingyu, "I have nothing to do with her at all!"

Zhou Shuangshuang, "Fu Mingyu and I are in a relationship, and we are in a relationship!"

So As soon as Zhizhi arrived, she became a witness-the police asked her how Fu Mingyu and Zhou Shuangshuang behaved on Seagull Island.

Zhi Zhi told the truth.

When the public security had just finished recording Zhizhi's statement, Li Shu rushed over.

--When he was alone with Zhi Zhi, he was also a big boy who would be naughty from time to time.

But when there is business, he is still very steady. At that moment, he nodded towards Zhizhi, greeted her with warm eyes, and then went to find the director to understand the situation.

Soon, Li Shu understood what happened.

His face was livid.

After whispering a few words with the director of the police station, the two police officers who were taking notes for Zhou Shuangshuang left, and Li Shu entered the interrogation room.

"Zhou Shuangshuang, what the hell are you doing?" Li Shu asked.

In Zhou Shuangshuang's heart, Li Shu is also her reliance.

"Brother Li Shu, Fu Mingyu is bullying me! I'm on your territory now! You can't leave me alone! You can't... watch me being bullied!" Zhou Shuangshuang said tearfully.

Li Shu asked calmly: "Tell me, what happened!"

Zhou Shuangshuang, "Fu Mingyu bullied me! He...he must marry me!"

"I'm asking you, what happened! Tell me clearly, you are not allowed to lie a single word!" Li Shu said holding back his anger.

Zhou Shuangshuang shuddered, and stammered: "Fu Mingyu he, he... tricked me into a small dark room, I, we...we are in a relationship, we are dating, I, he...he must, You want to marry me."

Li Shu said word by word: "According to what you said, Fu Mingyu is playing a hooligan?"

Zhou Shuangshuang opened her mouth wide.

Li Shu asked her, "Do you know what crime it is to be a hooligan?"

Zhou Shuangshuang said cowardly: "I, I am in a relationship with him... No, it's not considered a hooligan."

Li Shu said blankly: "The crime of hooliganism If it is higher, he will be sentenced to death!"

Zhou Shuangshuang was anxious, "No, no! No, no... I, I am in a relationship with him! Since we are in a relationship, then, I am not playing hooligans!" Li Shu Cursing: "If what you said is true, then you are messing with him. Not only will he be convicted of hooliganism, but you will be convicted of hooliganism too! Do you understand the idiot?"

Zhou Shuangshuang was stunned.

Li Shu continued: "If what you said is not true, and you are the one who spread rumors, then you will go to jail... Do you understand?"

Zhou Shuangshuang's eyes widened in shock.

A trace of panic finally flashed in her eyes, but she still insisted, "I, Fu Mingyu and I are in a relationship..."

Li Shu, "You think you are the only one with a mouth, and everyone else listens to you, and everyone else Are you all fools? The whereabouts of you and Fu Mingyu in the hospital will be investigated soon. Are you and Fu Mingyu usually dating on Seagull Island? Seagull Island has been busy with farming for the past two months, so go there to help There are quite a few people here, everyone has eyes, and knows that you are blackmailing people..." "

Think again, what does Fu Mingyu's family do, and whose territory does this Nanling Island belong to! Yes, your father and brother are From the Kyoto Military Region, but based on your father's rank as a company commander, he can reach out to the place? Well, even if your father has this ability, but now he is retreating for a military exercise. Well, you've already been shot..."

Zhou Shuangshuang gasped.

What Li Shu said was of course trying to scare Zhou Shuangshuang.

But such the most tragic and severe cases are not unheard of in this era.

Zhou Shuangshuang is simply stupid!

She never thought of such a consequence...

She just wanted to marry into a decent family, so as to escape the cripple her father and brother had chosen for her!

Li Shu said again: "Take a step back, even if your father hits Fu Mingyu on the head with a gun today to force him to marry you, Fu Mingyu is forced to agree. Then you feel...Fu Mingyu will treat you very well in the future. People will spoil you to the core? You have lived a happy and decent life since then?"

Zhou Shuangshuang was dumbfounded.

Li Shu sneered, "As long as people are not willing to accept you, there will always be a chance to wear small shoes for you! Zhou Shuangshuang, you are also a revolutionary fighter who was born in the new era and grew up under the red flag. From now on, you will fight your mother-in-law and your sister-in-law all day long, and you will not love your father-in-law or your husband... Is this the life you want?"

Zhou Shuangshuang finally panicked, "No, that's not the case..."

She sobbed Get up, "Brother Li Shu, what should we do now? I, I don't want Fu Mingyu to die... I don't want to die either, I don't want to go to jail or have trouble... I, I just think that Fu Mingyu is good-looking and his family conditions are good. The cripple that my dad chose is much better..."

Li Shu glared at Zhou Shuangshuang, "I've done it myself, I can't live!"

"Platoon leader! Platoon leader!"

Da Zhou's voice sounded.

Li Shu gave Zhou Shuangshuang a cold look, turned and left the interrogation room.

Zhou Shuangshuang cried and said: "Brother Li Shu...you, you have to save me, woohoo..."

Li Shu went out and saw Da Zhou waiting outside the police station with a young man in a military uniform that had taken off his rank. By the looks of it, this person looks familiar.

Da Zhou stepped forward and said to Li Shu: "Platoon leader, when the brothers were pulling supplies, they brought a man back from the provincial capital. He said he was an acquaintance of yours. He said he had urgent business with you when he arrived at the camp. I asked After a few words, he led him to come to you."

Li Shu took another look at Da Zhou.

--Good guy, what kind of urgent matter can Da Zhou bring someone to the police station to look for him?

"Li Shu, hello!" The young man stepped forward to shake Li Shu's hand, "I'm Zhao Weiqin! Do you still know me?"

Li Shu noticed that when Zhao Weiqin walked over, his footsteps seemed to be a little... lame?

And as soon as he spoke, Li Shu noticed that his accent was very familiar.

After contemplating for a moment, Li Shu looked at Zhao Weiqin for a while, and then remembered, "You...are you Uncle Zhou's bodyguard?"

--This Zhao Weiqin is Zhou Shuangshuang's father's bodyguard, and has been under Uncle Zhou's staff for six or seven years up.

Zhao Weiqin nodded.

Li Shu stared at Zhao Weiqin's legs for a while, and suddenly realized something.

Zhao Weiqin said very frankly: "Hey, it's a long story, but in short... I hurt my leg in order to cover the chief. It should not be cured. The chief feels very sorry, plus the trust in me. , I just wanted to marry Shuangshuang and me. But Shuangshuang didn't agree with this matter, so she ran away from home." "

I know I'm not good enough for Shuangshuang, after all, I'm a farmer now, right. So I... The chief said, and went back to the countryside to work in agriculture. A few days ago, Shuangshuang's mother sent me a registered letter, saying that Shuangshuang came to your place. She was afraid that Shuangshuang would cause trouble, so she asked me to come and take Shuangshuang back to Kyoto. "

Li Shu nodded, and looked at Da Zhou with approval.

Da Zhou knew about it, after all, Zhizhi asked him to send a message to Li Shu, and Li Shu rushed from Haigull Island to Nanling to deal with Zhou Shuangshuang's matter. Then Zhao Weiqin happened to come to the barracks to look for Li Shu, and said there was something urgent? Asking about it on Monday, is it still related to Zhou Shuangshuang? So he quickly brought Zhao Weiqin here.

Li Shu pulled Zhao Weiqin aside, and told what Zhou Shuangshuang did after he came to Seagull Island.

Zhao Weiqin was dumbfounded.

"Shuang Shuang... because she didn't want to marry me, so many troubles happened?" Zhao Weiqin couldn't believe it.

Li Shu said: "I don't even know if the things she's causing now will end! Nanling Town is not big, and the folk customs are simple, and things like this happen in broad daylight... If Zhou Shuangshuang pats her butt and leaves, you How embarrassing is Fu Mingyu? The other educated youths on Seagull Island are shameless?"

Zhao Weiqin shook hands with Li Shu, "Li Shu...brother! Let me handle this matter, okay? I will try my best to recover all the losses and satisfy Fu Mingyu and his family. If I don't do well, please ask Is your help okay? Even... hey, now that the trouble has become like this, I have no face to tell you, please see what I can do for the sake of the elders at home. In short, I may have to ask you at a critical moment Help..."

Li Shu just didn't want to meddle in Zhou Shuangshuang's affairs, so he said, "Then leave this to you! It depends on whether you can handle the pressure from Fu Mingyu's family." Zhao Weiqin nodded

, Under Shu's guidance, he limped into the police station and found the interrogation room where Zhou Shuangshuang was.

Zhou Shuangshuang opened her eyes wide when she saw Zhao Weiqin, and screamed, "Zhao Weiqin! I will never marry you..." Zhao Weiqin said calmly

, "I know."

You saved my dad, so what does it have to do with me? If he wants to repay his kindness, then he will marry you! Hmph, I won't marry you, and I won't even die!" Zhou Shuangshuang yelled emotionally.

Zhao Weiqin kept quiet and let Zhou Shuangshuang yell at him.

He knew Zhou Shuangshuang too well, and he knew that when her temper got up, she had to vent it, otherwise all kinds of problems would arise later.

It was Li Shu who couldn't bear to listen outside, and said loudly: "...Zhou Shuangshuang! Do you think your father asked you to marry Zhao Weiqin because he was crippled? You really overthink it! It's because your father gets along with Zhao Weiqin After six or seven years, I know what kind of person Xiao Zhao is... And you, Zhou Shuangshuang, your temper is too bad! Only Xiao Zhao can tolerate you in the whole world!" Zhou Shuangshuang was even more excited, "You are talking nonsense

! Girls in the village, how can anyone marry a cripple, who will marry a peasant? Why should I marry him..."

Li Shu said loudly without mercy: "Then there are some female professors in the compound who have passed the doctorate exam. Why don't you take the test? There are also female educated youths in the compound who volunteer to go to the countryside to help the border. Why don't you take the exam?" To help the side?"

Zhou Shuangshuang was momentarily at a loss for words.

Zhao Weiqin said calmly: "Shuangshuang, calm down. I already know that you don't want to marry me. After you left home, I have already returned to my hometown. My mother has already engaged me. After the autumn harvest in the second half of the year, I will marry you." I'm getting married...so you don't have to be so excited..."

Zhou Shuangshuang was stunned.

After a while, she said suspiciously again: "In this case, what are you doing here? You, aren't you here to pester me?"

Zhao Weiqin silently took out a registered letter from his pocket and put it in front of Zhou Shuangshuang. on the table.

Zhou Shuangshuang picked it up suspiciously, and opened it-it contained a letter written by her mother, which meant that Zhou Shuangshuang had gone to Lishu's place in Nanling Island, Lin Province, and I was worried that she would cause some trouble there. I implore you to help Auntie one last time, go to Nanling Island to pick up Shuangshuang, and then send her back...

Zhou Shuangshuang fell silent.

Zhao Weiqin turned to Li Shu and said: "Li Shu, you go back, I will take care of Shuangshuang's affairs."

Li Shu responded and went to find Zhizhi.

Zhao Weiqin looked at Zhou Shuangshuang, a little sad.

--He watched Zhou Shuangshuang, who was thirteen or fourteen years old, grow into the beautiful big girl he is now. It would be a lie to say that he didn't like her in his heart or had a crush on her.

But what Zhou Shuangshuang said today hurt him deeply.

He has indeed returned to his hometown, but he has not said anything about his marriage, and he has no plans to get married in the short term.

Zhao Weiqin decided to do the last thing for the old chief, and then he will...forget about Zhou Shuangshuang.

When Zhi Zhi and Li Shu came out of the police station, it was already past lunch time, it was already past two o'clock in the afternoon.

It's already this point, whether it's the educated youth office or the military camp, it's past the meal time.

After discussing for a while, the two went to Aunt Plum Blossom's house, handed Aunt Plum Blossom fifty cents, and begged Aunt Plum Blossom to cook them something to eat. Aunt Plum Blossom smiled and said that she didn't want any money, but she quickly cooked a pot of rice for the two of them, steaming a few pieces of salted fish and cabbage leaves on top of the rice.

While cooking for the two of them, Aunt Plum Blossom asked Zhizhi to inquire about the seedling raising of Zhizhi's 10th and 11th Production Brigade... Now

this matter is big news in Nanling Town.

Zhizhi answered Aunt Plum Blossom's question with tenacity.

After eating at Aunt Mei Hua's house, Li Shu wanted to give Aunt Mei Hua the 50 cents again.

Aunt Meihua shook her head like a rattle, "I treat you two as my nephew and niece, what kind of money do you charge? Looking back, you have helped me a lot. Zhizhi will send some as soon as she comes to town. Give me the salted fish, or a pack of shiitake mushrooms... I can take advantage of you a lot! In the future, I would rather you owe me so that you can walk around with me in the future!" Aunt

Meihua Refusing to accept the money, Li Shu really had no choice but to look at Zhizhi.

Zhizhi winked at him: How about we put down the money and run away?

Her eyes were clear and agile, Li Shu actually understood.

So -

Li Shu stood up pretendingly, and said: "Aunt Meihua, you are too kind, if this is the case, then we will not be polite... Goodbye, Auntie, Zhizhi, let's go." Zhizhi also stood up and faced Aunt

Meihua Said: "Auntie, then let's go."

"Okay, come to Auntie's house to play next time!" Aunt Meihua sent them out of the door and walked to the door of the small courtyard.

At this time, Li Shu bent down quickly again, put the five-cent bill on a small bench in the yard, then straightened up and grabbed Zhi Zhi's hand, roaring, "Auntie! We, the People's Liberation Army Don't take people's needles and threads!"

After finishing speaking, he dragged Zhi Zhi and ran away!

Aunt Plum Blossom was stunned.

When she came back to her senses and picked up the five cents to chase them out-

the young couple had already disappeared!

Aunt Plum Blossom was funny and angry, so she had to come back with the fifty cents.

Li Shu invites Zhi Zhi to go back to Seagull Island together.

Zhi shook her head and told him that Professor Huang would arrive this evening, and she had to pick up the teacher before leaving.

Li Shu had no choice but to go back by himself.

Zhizhi waited until 7:30 in the evening, and finally saw the long-distance bus wobbly coming from a distance!

Zhi Zhi took a deep breath- she greeted her excitedly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.1K 1K 133
Author: Lime under the moon Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2022-01-28 Latest: Chapter 133. [Latest] End Chapter Gu Jinyu has been... re...
169K 2.8K 89
https://m.shubaow.net/220/220600/ Author: Gong An Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-11-02 Latest: Chapter 89 The Finale Everything is...
655K 68.1K 26
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
60.4K 857 33
https://m.shubaow.net/252/252240/ Author: ginger shredded wine Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2022-06-23 Latest: Chapter 33 rebirth fin...