60s Delicate Beauty Island Fa...

By CNovel_Reader

60 Delicate Beauty Island Farming Author: Mu Xiayi Category: Rebirth through time travel Bie Zhizhi transmigr... More

Introduction
Chapter 1-10
Chapter 11-20
Chapter 21-30
Chapter 31-35
Chapter 36-40
Chapter 41-45
Chapter 46-50
Chapter 51-60
Chapter 61-70
Chapter 71-80
Chapter 81-90
Chapter 91-100
Chapter 101-110
Chapter 111-120
Chapter 131-140
Chapter 141-150
Chapter 151-160
Chapter 161-170
Chapter 171-180
Chapter 181-190
Chapter 191-200
Chapter 201-210
Chapter 211-220
Chapter 221-230
Chapter 231-240
Chapter 241-250
Chapter 251-260
Chapter 261-270
Chapter 271-280
Chapter 281-290
Chapter 291-300
Chapter 301-310
Chapter 311-320
Chapter 321-330
Chapter 331-340
Chapter 341-350
Chapter 351-360
Chapter 361-370
Chapter 371-380
Chapter 381-400
Chapter 401-420
Chapter 421-440
Chapter 441-460
Chapter 461-480
Chapter 481-500
Chapter 501-520
Chapter 521-540
Chapter 541-560
Chapter 561-581

Chapter 121-130

748 10 0
By CNovel_Reader

Chapter 121

Zhi Zhi and her little friends played until it was almost dark... When the tide rose again, they were strictly prohibited by the big master and the thin monkey. , Carrying the booty, happily walked up the mountainside.

Xu Yongjun and the others are cooking.

The flat ground in front of the kitchen was filled with a strong smell of food, and a bonfire was lit in the open space in the center. Around the bonfire, simple shelves made of tree limbs were set up. On the shelf, there were about 20 or 30 sea fish pierced by strings of sharpened branches. Each fish looked like a dozen or so fish. It weighs a lot, and the skin of each fish skewer is roasted until it becomes oily.

Kong Lanwei was wandering around the grill, holding a branch wrapped in a cloth in her hand, and rubbed some sizzling oil on the grilled fish, then dipped some salt on the cloth, and rubbed it on the grilled fish... She

turned After a full circle, all the grilled fish were smeared with a layer of salt powder, and then turned around again, this time with wild mountain ginger powder.

Then she walked around again, turned all the grilled fish upside down, and started to coat the tails with powdered salt and wild mountain ginger... Zhizhi and her friends went to

help Xu Yongjun and the others, and drove them away by the way. The seafood brought back from the kelp was washed and cleaned, and then asked how to eat it.

Xu Yongjun saw that Zhi Zhi and the others carried back a lot of shells, all of which were as big as a palm. He thought for a while, and said: "Didn't you bring some eggs and duck eggs? I think there are only fifty or sixty of them. There are so many people on the island, and one person is not enough to eat. Why don't you wash and open these shells?" , use egg liquid to steam shellfish, you should be able to share one shell per person."

"It's already dark now, the shells are big and thick, and you can only steam thirty or forty shellfish in one pot at most. You have to wait for an hour to eat." Xu Yongjun said.

Zhizhi, "Then wait!"

Xu Yongjun smiled.

Zhizhi also laughed, and asked him, "Why don't you go to the sea, we just... had so much fun!"

Xu Yongjun said: "I'm no better than you. I have to do farm work every day. Just catch the sea. As long as you finish your work, you can go there if you want." After a pause, Xu Yongjun asked Zhizhi again, "Zhizhi, you open up wasteland and farm

... ...Did you work hard?"

It happened that Zhizhi also wanted to talk about this with Xu Yongjun, so she got busy with Xu Yongjun and chatted by the way.

"Xu Yongjun, I was just about to discuss it with you... People can't eat fish all the time, and they don't eat any staple food. Although there are food exchanges at the Nanling Barracks, and there is also a small shop of the Linshi Municipal Party Committee once a week. The food exchange over there... but a little bit of planting is still a bit of a guarantee. Taking ten thousand steps back, even if you don't grow food, you can grow some vegetables." Zhi Zhi persuaded.

Xu Yongjun nodded, "I think so too, Liu Xiaoyun...had gout at a young age, to be honest, I was frightened. Even eating vegetables and fruits may not be effective in preventing gout, but at least it is good for the stomach. friendly."

Zhizhi smiled and nodded, "Then find time to open up wasteland, and then we will bring you some pumpkin seeds, winter melon seeds, loofah seeds, bitter melon seeds, potato sprouts, and pea sprouts... The climate here in Nanling is good, all year round Ruxia, it's almost Chinese New Year and you can still wear short sleeves. It's not a matter of minutes to grow vegetables!"

Xu Yongjun nodded.

The two discussed the details of growing a lot of vegetables...

Unknowingly, everyone had to make a total of three rounds before steaming enough shellfish steamed eggs for each of the island's residents.

Today's meals on Zhengyi Island are particularly rich: each person has a large bowl of white rice, enough grilled fish, two large wooden basins of stir-fried bitter gourd sticks with beans and eggplant, and two large bowls of cabbage, radish and fish head soup.

As for the extra meal, there are two large wooden basins full of boiled conch, sea monster, and chopstick fish, served with a large basin of sour pepper sauce; the other is half a steamed egg with shell meat per person.

Such a sumptuous meal made the eyes of pirate uncles and grandpas shine!

Everyone sat around the bonfire, they were like red-eyed hungry wolves, eating what was in the bowl, staring at what was in the pot... White rice should be served with stir-fried vegetables, it tastes delicious! Stir-fried bitter gourd sticks with beans and eggplants are marinated in heavy oil and salt, and there is a thick layer of fish oil floating on the surface. It is a must to eat with bibimbap.

Grabbed a few mouthfuls of rice fiercely, choked on eating too fast? Then quickly pour a spoonful of milky and thick fish soup into the rice bowl, and some radish and Chinese cabbage that have been stewed rotten!

The fish bone soup is very delicious, the radish is stewed soft, the Chinese cabbage is boiled even more half melted, the thick fish soup bibimbap is really delicious!

The audience was silent, only the sound of chopsticks hitting the porcelain bowl was loud and rapid, as well as loud chewing, slurping, sipping fish soup, swallowing... Zhizhi and her friends looked at each

other Looking at the other party's lunch box, thankfully there was no rice in it just now because of politeness.

--According to the current situation, I don't know if Xu Yongjun cooked so much white rice today or not.

Zhi Zhi and Li Qingyu had small appetites, so they simply didn't even add rice; the friends who eat a little more, only added half of their usual appetite. The friends specialize in grilled fish, fish soup, and the catch they brought back from catching the sea today.

The sea monster is just like what the master said. It is actually a hermit crab, but it is more like a parasitic shrimp. Dip the tail of the chutney into the chutney...

it's just delicious!

Furthermore, the razor clam meat was delicious, but Zhizhi thought the hot and sour sauce was too spicy, so she didn't dip it in the sauce. It's really like what the master said, these things are better than freshness, even if they are boiled in clear water and nothing is left, they can still taste the unique sweetness and saltiness of seafood, which is very delicious.

Even if Zhizhi didn't eat any rice today, after drinking a bowl of fishbone radish and cabbage soup, eating two large pieces of grilled fish, and countless boiled snail meat and boiled sea monster meat, she was still overwhelmed. Can't bend down at all.

Lin Xiaoman told everyone about the art performance held by the educated youths in the town today, and told everyone that Zhizhi and the others won the first prize! Of course, the judge Wei Daye gave Zhizhi and the others a zero point on purpose, but in the end they couldn't stop Zhizhi and the others from taking the first place.

Originally, the uncles and grandpas were still happily saying, "Really? Then Zhi Zhi, why don't you sing it to us again"...

When

I heard that Wei Daye deliberately made things difficult for Zhi Zhi?

The uncles and grandpas who were still giggling and laughing just now became quiet in an instant.

The atmosphere is a little dignified.

Grandpa with braided hair said eccentrically: "Hey, that's really rare. Even Wei Daye dares to bully the people of Justice Island? The world has really changed. Back then Wei Daye knelt in front of us and cried..." "Okay!

" The head of the family said, "Don't talk about the old things again, that is the old society. Now it is a new society, it is different."

Grandpa with braids stopped talking.

But he laughed strangely, obviously not very convinced.

In order to ease the atmosphere, Zhizhi pulled her friends together, sat by the bonfire and sang to the party the folk song they won the award today... However,

Hong Hehe's current state is not the same as during the daytime competition. Same.

The main reason is that without Li Fen's stimulation, her mind is relatively peaceful, so she can't soar high notes.

But this aroused the interest of uncles and grandpas fighting songs.

They like to sing.

Last time when Zhizhi and some of them went out to sea together, they heard them singing carefreely. Although they all have old smokey voices, the vicissitudes of life and the strong sense of power revealed in the singing voices are completely different from the style of the educated youths singing ditties.

Zhizhi still thought it was very nice, and she applauded vigorously after every uncle and grandpa finished singing!

This caused the uncles and grandpas to go crazy.

Everyone fought and sang around the bonfire, and told little stories about when they went fishing...

The educated youths were fascinated by it.

Before they knew it, Zhizhi and her friends were sleeping on the ground by the campfire.

This is a New Year's Day that impresses her and her friends, and she will often talk about it in the future.

Early the next morning, Zhizhi and her friends got up by the extinguished bonfire, and found that everyone was covered with a piece of clothing.

Needless to say, it must have been done by the uncles and grandpas.

Everyone got up, cleaned up the scene, and prepared to go back to Seagull Island next door.

As a result, as soon as we got to the pier, before we boarded the boat, we saw someone rowing over from a distance. Looking at the direction of travel, it was not going to Seagull Island, but heading straight for Justice Island.

Zhizhi was a little surprised, and looked at her watch - it was half past seven in the morning.

Zhengyi Island is the closest to Piaogua Island of the eleventh production team, and it takes about half an hour to get there by water.

So, who would come to Justice Island so early in the morning?

Zhi Zhi asked the thin monkey: "Little monkey, who is it? Why is it so early!"

She knew that the thin monkey has the ability to recognize ships.

The thin monkey stared at the boat for a while, and said: "It's Wei Daye, and he brought a lot of things... The waterline of the boat is very low."

Huh?

Zhizhi was a little confused.

--Wei Daye made it clear that he just had trouble with the boss, and even vented his anger on Seagull Island. How could he be so kind and send a lot of supplies?

If the things he brought were not supplies...

what would they be?

Zhizhi frowned.

She stood at the pier and waited quietly.

After about ten minutes, the boat gradually approached the pier. Sure enough, Zhizhi saw Wei Daye and two men standing on the boat, and there were about a dozen sacks piled up in the cabin, which looked like food?

The boat docked.

Wei Daye glanced at Zhi Zhi and the others, his eyes were dark, and he ignored Zhi Zhi and the others, but ordered the two big men to dock the boat and start unloading.

Zhi Zhi didn't believe that Wei Daye was so good that he would send food to Zhengyi Island, so he asked, "Captain Wei, good morning! Why do you come to our Zhengyi Island so early? Ah, you brought so much Things come here, what are they?"

Wei Daye said coldly: "Where is Tang Tangniang? Let her come to see me."

The thin monkey said: "Our boss will only take care of things after twelve o'clock at noon! It's not that you don't know! If If you have something to look for, come back after twelve o'clock!"

Wei Daye smiled, "Whether it's a farmer or a fisherman, who doesn't work at sunrise and return at sunset? Why is she the only one... making it look like a landlord bully in the old society Acting like you're going to sleep until twelve o'clock at noon?"

He said with a serious face, and said to the thin monkey: "I'm now the co-captain of the Nanling No. 12 production team! I, order you to immediately Go and call Tang Tangniang! Call me here to meet me... Hurry up! If I don't see her within ten minutes... Huh, don't blame me for being rude!" Hearing this, Zhi Zhi looked at Wei Daye.

Chapter 122

Zhizhi watched Wei Daye command two big men to unload a dozen heavy sacks from the cabin on the pier.

She reached out and touched it-the particles were small, but distinct.

This is food.

Taking a closer look, there are a few faded mottled characters printed on the sack--Lin City Agricultural Center Seed Station.

Is it a seed?

Zhi Zhi glanced at Wei Daye.

Wei Daye was agitated by Zhizhi's clear and insightful eyes, and he felt a little guilty. He said stiffly, "How can there be a production team that doesn't grow crops? This truth is out of the ordinary, and it doesn't comply with the regulations!" "Where are the regulations set?

" ?" Zhizhi asked.

Wei Daye was stunned.

He squeaked for a while.

Zhi Zhi continued: "Captain Wei, I am the deputy director of the office of the Nanling Educated Youth Office. All the red-headed documents that our unit receives about issuing orders will all carry the sentence 'The situation of the 12th Production Brigade is not included in this notice'." ..."

"So what you said 'does not comply with the regulations', I would like to ask what kind of regulations it is? Could you please provide us with the documents?" Zhi Zhi asked.

Wei Daye opened his mouth, his face flushed red.

But he didn't want to lose his momentum, so he poked his neck and roared: "Hey, who are you... dare to ask me for a red-headed document! Are you a cadre of the people's commune? Or are you the captain of the production team?" ?"

The voice of the boss rang out, "I am the captain of the twelfth production brigade, so am I qualified to read the documents?"

Wei Daye turned his head and saw Tang Tangniang with a lazy expression and a charming face.

Tang Tangniang was accompanied by a small tail - the thin monkey.

It turned out that when the thin monkey saw Wei Daye's gloomy face when he drove the boat to the shore, he rushed to the justice hall and called the master.

At this moment, the head of the family has not yet woken up, and he is very angry when he wakes up.

There were still imprints of folded corners of the pillow cover on her face, and she stared at Wei Daye with a worried expression, "Why are you so crazy to come to me so early in the morning?"

Wei Daye flinched inexplicably, "I, I'm here to deliver the seeds... This, here is 1,500 catties of seeds, you can start planting in the spring! In autumn, you have to pay, pay the grain."

Zhizhi and her friends all frowned.

They have accepted several scientific research projects, and each professor has mailed them a large amount of teaching materials. Of course they know how common crops are grown.

--About 1.5-2 catties of rice seeds are enough to sow one mu of paddy field, and 1500 catties of seeds can basically sow 1000-1500 mu of land!

Justice Island has a large area, and it is not impossible to open up 1,500 acres of wasteland, but the entire island is mountainous, not a flat plain. Besides, if you want to open up such a large piece of wasteland... you can't do it without a year or two of effort!

What's more, if you want to open up wasteland and grow crops, you don't just need to remove weeds and stones. You have to water them thoroughly and burn plant ash to fertilize them. To put it bluntly, you have to fertilize the land before you can plant crops in it.

Now Wei Daye directly brought over 1500 catties of seeds without saying a word...

This is simply bullying!

The boss frowned, "No! Take it away! Get out!"

Wei Daye stared at the boss, with a sudden look of excitement on his face, and shouted at the boss: "Tang Tangniang, you, you are a reactionary, do you know that? Zhizhi

said sincerely: "Captain Wei, I'm only eighteen years old after the new year, and I haven't farmed a field yet, can you tell me, this kind of field...how is it grown?"

Wei Daye didn't know that Zhi Zhi had moved from Justice Island to Seagull Island.

Even if he knew, he didn't care.

However, Zhi Zhi's tone was very sincere, which made him feel very comfortable.

"Farming the land is not easy!"

Wei Daye said: "In the spring, you turn over all the soil in the field, and then find fertile land to sprinkle the seeds... After the seedlings emerge, you have to divide the seedlings and transplant them... ...Then it's harvested. I usually go to the fields to see if there are any weeds or insects. It's very simple!"

Zhizhi asked again, "Captain Wei, I heard that the first brigade has a lot of people, and there are a total of 8,000 people in your field. People, right? Isn't there only eight-tenths of land per capita? No wonder it's so easy and quick to do work!"

"How can there be so many people?" Wei Daye said, "It's only over 5,000 years old...the number of strong laborers is only over 2,200 people, and each person needs to plant three acres of land at least!" Zhizhi laughed

. : "That's right, one person has to take care of 3 mu of land...it's quite hard work!"

So far, the friends have also understood the intention of Zhi Zhi's question.

Hong Hehe asked naively: "Captain Wei, there is one thing I can't figure out..."

"What's the matter?" Wei Daye asked.

Hong Hehe, "You gave us 1,500 catties of seeds, how many acres do you want us to plant?"

Wei Daye was silent.

He vaguely felt that he seemed to have been drawn into it?

Wei Daye didn't say anything, but one of the two strong men who came with him said honestly: "One mu of field costs 1.5 to 2 catties of seeds, and our team leader pulled 1,500 catties of seeds." If the seeds come here, then you must plant at least 1,200 acres of paddy fields!"

Li Qingyu also asked naively: "So the strong laborers in your first production brigade each take care of 3 acres of paddy fields a year... Our first There are 260 people in the 12th Production Brigade. Even if we count all the 260 people as strong laborers regardless of age, women and children, the 1,200 mu of paddy fields will be shared by 260 of us... oh, one person can get 4.5 mu What!"

Fang Lijuan also showed a naive smile, "It turns out that our 12th brigade is stronger than the first brigade!"

The strong man stopped for a while.

Wei Daye gave the strong man a hard look.

Tao Rongye also seldom spoke out, "And in Captain Wei's eyes, it's easy to open up 1,200 acres of wasteland." Shen Shuhua said, "Maybe Captain Wei means

that There is no need to open up wasteland, just sprinkle the seeds on the ground."

The boss was annoyed, and stared at Wei Daye, "Move the things back, get out!"

Wei Daye thought that he had just become the captain of the joint production team, and was reprimanded by the head of the family in front of so many young people

. Getting impatient, she pulled out the whip from her waist and just flicked it-

"Crack!!!"

Even if she just flicked an empty whip, the sound like a thunderbolt in the air shocked everyone.

Wei Daye immediately let out a low "ah" and took several steps back.

When he came back to his senses, he also realized... Facing Tang Tangniang's whip, those young people didn't react at all, and even the two strong men on his side were not affected in the slightest.

No one is afraid.

Only he was really taken aback.

Wei Daye was ashamed and annoyed, and still a little bit afraid, but he thought he had to stand upright, so he said harshly: "Anyway, I put the seeds here anyway, you, you guys Since it is a production collective, it must obey the arrangement of the superior."

Zhi Zhi asked, "Which superior?"

Wei Daye suddenly jumped three feet high like a cat whose tail has been stepped on, "Is it possible that I Am I not the leader of the joint brigade? Am I not the leader of the twelve production brigades?"

Zhizhi nodded, "So this is what you mean."

Wei Daye stared at Zhizhi viciously with eyes that were about to fall out of his sockets, "You --"

"I'll say it again," the boss yelled, "Wei Daye, get out! Take your things... get out!"

Now, the two big men Wei Daye brought don't need Wei Daye Without saying a word, they quickly loaded the twenty or thirty packs of seeds that had just been unloaded on the pier back into the cabin...

They boarded the boat in a hurry, and called Wei Daye,

"Daye, hurry up!" oh!"

"Hurry up and get on the boat, didn't you hear the head of the family calling us to get out?"

Wei Daye was so angry that his seven orifices were smoking.

But he had also seen the force value of the head of the family, and seeing the face of the head of the family getting worse and worse, he had no choice but to hold back his anger and jumped on the boat.

As soon as they got on the boat, the two strong men paddled the boat and ran away quickly.

Wei Daye was so angry that he kicked one of the big guys on the ass and cursed, "Did I ask you to carry the seeds back to the boat?"

The big guy didn't dare to refute.

It was another big man who said weakly, "The masters don't know how to farm...just like you don't know how to fish when you go out to sea. Why do you force others to farm? Isn't it the same for others to fish? Can live..."

"You still talk about it!" Wei Daye was furious.

The boat went far away, and Zhizhi and the others could not hear the conversation between Wei Daye and the two strong men.

The head of the family took a look at Zhizhi.

Zhizhi sighed, "Tangtang, don't worry, I'll go to the town today and ask the mayor what's going on." The boss

turned around and left in a bad mood.

Zhizhi and the others returned to Seagull Island.

After tidying up and washing, and changing clothes, Zhizhi and Shouhou went to the town.

There was only one staff member left behind in the Educated Youth Office, and Zhizhi asked, and then found out that Director Wang took another staff member to the police station, and asked the police to accompany him to Wei Bajin's house... Zhizhi went by

herself town government.

Unfortunately, the mayor is in a meeting. Zhizhi waited until almost twelve o'clock, and finally waited for Mayor Hu who came out of the conference room.

Zhizhi hurried forward, "Mayor Hu, hello! I am Bie Zhizhi, an educated youth from the 12th Production Brigade..."

Mayor Hu knew her.

--The last time he took two cadres to Zhengyi Island to persuade Tang Tangniang to farm on a routine basis, but Tang Tangniang ignored him as always. However, at that time he saw that Bie Zhizhi was very clever, so he told Bie Zhizhi that Wei Daye would participate in the election of the joint production brigade... "Farewell, I know you!"

Mayor Hu said kindly, " Yesterday I went to the Educated Youth Office to watch your performance, your chorus show was very good! By the way, why did you come here today, what's the matter?"

Zhi Zhi told what Wei Daye had done, and then asked, "I heard from Captain Wei that there are such documents, so I came to ask you if there is such a thing. After all, I often Received the documents from the superior... It seems that I have not received additional simultaneous notifications."

Mayor Hu frowned, "No such thing! If there is, I will tell Tang Niang in person... I guess, it may be Wei Daye was newly selected as the captain of the joint team, probably because he was anxious to make a contribution. You may not know it, from the provincial level to the city level, then to the county level and our town level... If anyone can persuade Tang Tangniang That's a credit!"

He said half-jokingly and half-seriously, "You are close to Tang Tangniang, if you know when she has figured it out and is willing to farm, you can tell me, I... promise to give it to you The best conditions!"

Zhizhi made up her mind and smiled slightly, "If such a day really comes, I will definitely report to you directly! To tell you the truth, I also have the same idea, and I hope I can use practical actions to convince the boss. But Captain Wei came here today... Isn't it disgusting, I guess it will only push her further and further away..." Mayor Hu's

expression was not very good, and he said: "Don't worry, I will go there in the afternoon Find Wei Daye, beat him hard, let him understand his own responsibilities, and let him study the documents, okay?" Then, Mayor Hu raised his wrist and looked at his watch.

Zhizhi understood, and bowed to Mayor Hu, "Thank you then! Ah, I won't bother you when it's time to get off work, I'll go first." Mayor Hu said enthusiastically: "

Hey little goodbye, you Haven't eaten yet? Go to our cafeteria and I'll give you a visiting card!" "

No thanks, Mayor Hu, I'll go back to the Educated Youth Office. There's also a cafeteria there, so I'll eat there... ... Mainly, I still have something to report to our director!" Zhizhi said casually.

In fact, she wanted to know about Director Wang's visit to Wei Bajin's home.

The two bid farewell.

After returning from the town government, Zhizhi took the thin monkey to the educated youth office to have a meal.

For some unknown reason, Zhi Zhi and Shou Hou had already finished their meal, and they waited for a while... Director Wang never came back.

is something happened?

The town is not big, and Director Wang is accompanied by the police. It is said that it only takes an hour at most to make a round trip, so why did he go all morning?

Zhizhi thought to herself, why not go to Wei Bajin's house to see what's going on.

So she left the Educated Youth Office with Shouhou.

If you want to go to Wei Bajin's house, you have to pass by the military camp.

Zhi Zhi originally wanted to go in and ask Li Shu if he had any letters from her and her friends. After thinking about it, she was with Li Shu yesterday, and he didn't give her a half-enclosed letter, so it probably wasn't.

She didn't go in.

On the contrary, the sentry guarding the gate recognized Zhi Zhi at a glance, and immediately called Li Shu on the internal line.

Li Shu also just finished his lunch and was about to take a lunch break in the office. As soon as he heard that Zhizhi was coming, he didn't have time to change, so he quickly took off his coat, and ran out wearing navy blue pants and a navy striped shirt.

Fortunately, Zhizhi hadn't gone too far, and was caught up by Li Shu in two or three steps.

"Zhizhi!" He called her name loudly.

Zhi Zhi looked back at him.

Li Shu had a resentful look on his face, "You didn't tell me when you came to town!"

Zhizhi smiled, "I, I... I have something to do, shall I do it first hahaha."

Hey, he is so ordinary It's really hard for her to answer an ordinary sentence.

It's not good to be too unfamiliar, after all, he has helped her a lot; it's not good to be too close, because she doesn't want to be too close to him.

"What's the matter?" Li Shu was not stupid, he knew that if he walked in this direction, he would soon arrive at Wei Bajin's house, so he asked, "Do you want to find Wei Bajin?" Zhi Zhi said, "I'll go find us

. Director, he went to Wei Bajin's house early in the morning, and he hasn't returned yet!"

"What? I went there early in the morning and haven't returned yet?" Li Shu also frowned.

Zhizhi nodded.

Li Shu felt something was wrong, "I'll go with you."

In fact, Zhi Zhi didn't really want to go with him.

Although he was there, she felt more secure. But his identity is too sensitive, and it is not easy to intervene in disputes between the local government and the grassroots.

"It's fine for me and the little monkey to go, we don't have anything to do...

just check to see if Director Wang is there, we'll be right back." Zhizhi said.

Li Shu was not at ease at all - when he and Zhizhi went to Wei Bajin's house yesterday, Wei Bajin was very hostile, it was hard to say whether he would bully Zhizhi or not. Besides, Thin Monkey's physique is not much stronger than Zhi Zhi's...

"I'll go with you." Li Shu walked ahead involuntarily.

Zhizhi sighed, and had no choice but to follow up with Shouhou.

However, as soon as the three of them entered the village, Zhizhi was stopped by a young woman who was sitting in her yard with a rice bowl and eating lunch, "Hey Zhizhi, where are you going? Have you had lunch yet?

" Seeing this young woman, she immediately greeted her, "Have a meal, hello sister Xiaoxia! I want to go to Wei Bajin's house..." This young woman was also an educated youth, and married a local a year ago.

When the young woman heard this, she quickly winked at Zhizhi, and said softly, "Don't go, don't go! Don't go!"

Zhizhi was stunned.

Chapter 123

Zhi Zhi and Li Shu looked at each other.

Zhizhi lowered her voice and asked the young woman, "Sister Xiaoxia, what happened?" The

young woman Xiaoxia winked at her, meaning: You go to the entrance of the village first, I'll be over in a while.

Zhizhi understood, and left with Li Shu and Shouhou.

She stood at the entrance of the village and waited for a while, and she saw Xiaoxia rushing over.

"Zhizhi, don't go to Wei Bajin's house at this juncture...you are here for Director Wang?" Xiaoxia asked.

Zhizhi nodded, and asked again, "Sister Xiaoxia, how is Director Wang?"

Xiaoxia said, "Early this morning, Director Wang brought three people over... I know Xiao Zhang, she is also an educated youth As for the staff, there are two other police officers. Director Wang came over and asked me where Wei Bajin's house was, and I pointed the way." "Originally,

if only Director Wang and Xiao Zhang came, I would have nothing to doubt Yes, but he brought the police here... You think it's usually when something bad happens that calls the police? After I point out the way, I'll follow them to see the situation when they're far away. "

It turns out that Director Wang wanted to go inside to see Zheng Ping, but Zheng Ping refused to open the door! Wei Bajin went to work... Zheng Ping was alone in their house. Director Wang was just across the door. , to do ideological work for Zheng Ping. Zheng Ping refused to go out, and seemed to throw something out of the window of the house, telling Director Wang to get out..."

"Later, someone called Wei Bajin back. Director Wang only told him... I was far away and couldn't hear what they said. In short, they talked at most three sentences, and Wei Bajin just waved He raised his fist and punched Director Wang on the bridge of the nose!"

Hearing this, Zhizhi was startled.

--Director Wang is short-sighted, and being hit on the bridge of the nose is not a good thing.

Sure enough, Xiaoxia said: "Then Director Wang is short-sighted... Wei Bajin punched him and broke Director Wang's glasses. The blood of the ground!" As she spoke, Xiaoxia also revealed her lingering fear.

Zhizhi gasped!

Xiaoxia continued: "Then which of the two police officers sent Director Wang to the hospital, and the other took Wei Bajin to the police station... Wei Bajin's mother also got the letter and rushed back. After all, it was a step too late. No? Bajin has already been taken to the police station, and Bajin's old lady scolded Zheng Ping as a broom star inside and outside the house, and said that their family would not be peaceful after beating her...

" A clan member is trying to find someone at Wei Bajin's house, Zhizhi, you are also run by an educated youth, so don't go at this juncture! Lest you get unhappy..." Just as they were talking, Xiaoxia's

family Call her back from afar.

She raised her voice to answer, "Hey, here we come!"

Then she repeatedly told Zhi Zhi, "You want to see Director Wang, go to the hospital... don't go to Wei Bajin's house right now!

" Xiaoxia left in a hurry.

Li Shu said: "Come on, let's go to the hospital."

Zhi Zhi nodded worriedly.

The three rushed to the town hospital again, asked around, and finally found Xiao Zhang, a staff member of the Educated Youth Office who was crying so badly at the door of the operating room of the emergency department.

"Sister Zhang!" Zhi Zhi ran over, "Sister Zhang, where's the director?"

As soon as Xiao Zhang saw Zhizhi, tears flowed down his face. He kept trembling all over and said angrily, "Zhizhi? Zhizhi, let me tell you, they are really savages! How can they hit someone if they say something that doesn't suit them?" You have something to talk about, why are you being reasonable, why are you beating people?"

As she spoke, she wiped away her tears and said to Zhi Zhi: "The director and I went to Wei Bajin's house in the morning, and wanted to give Zheng Ping I made a home visit, but Zheng Ping refused to come out, and Wei Bajin even beat someone. He broke the director's glasses and pierced the director's face with glass shards. At the moment, the doctor is operating on the director to remove the glass shards... It's been more than an hour since we went in..."

Zhi Zhi hurriedly comforted her, "Don't worry, don't worry... Sister Zhang, have you eaten yet?"

Xiao Zhang shook his head.

Zhi Zhi hurriedly took out a dollar and handed it to the thin monkey, "Go to the hospital cafeteria and buy a meal."

The thin monkey took the money and asked, "Just one?"

"The director's one is waiting for you." He will buy it when he comes out." Zhi Zhi said.

The thin monkey left in a hurry.

Zhi Zhi said to Li Shu again: "Li Shu, can you find a way to pour a cup of hot water?"

Li Shu nodded and went to find a cup to fill with hot water.

"Sister Zhang, tell me again what the situation was like at that time." Zhizhi asked.

Xiao Zhang sobbed for a while before calming down. What he said earlier was similar to what Xiaoxia had said, and then he described the fight in detail-

"We went to Wei Bajin's house to call the door. At first Zheng Ping hid in the room and didn't say anything. The director and I took turns doing work for her across the door and asked her to open the door, but she was still angry and asked us to get out with a hoarse voice... and even threw a shoe out of the window!"

"The director went to the window and said to Zheng Ping that if you don't want to come out, or you don't want me in, then open the window and we can talk face to face, just let me know that you are safe... you Don't worry, although you are no longer an educated youth officer, if you are wronged, we can report your matter to the Women's Federation and let the Women's Federation decide for you... As a result, Zheng Ping locked the window ."

"I don't know who reported the letter, and Wei Bajin came back. The director asked him, saying that someone reported to the Educated Youth Office, saying that you locked Zheng Ping from going out all day long, which is not good. Although Zheng Ping is no longer an educated youth, but we still need to confirm Zheng Ping's personal safety. Open the door and let us go in and talk to Zheng Ping, okay?

" Just hit him with a fist! Don't say it was us, even the comrades of the police who accompanied us at the time couldn't react! Not to mention, Director Wang was already thin, so how could Wei Bajin's opponent... He punched If we go down, Director Wang will be unconscious..."

At this time, Li Shu came over with an enamel cup filled with boiling water, and handed it to Xiao Zhang.

Xiao Zhang took it and nodded towards Li Shu, "Thank you, Li Shu." She drank

some , and her mood finally stabilized.

Zhi Zhi asked again, "Sister Zhang, did you see Zheng Ping?"

Xiao Zhang shook her head, "She never showed her face, she didn't say much, she just kept telling us to get lost... just, just kept Let us get out hysterically, keep saying the word 'get out' over and over again, it seems that the whole person is very restless and irrational."

Zhi Zhi hesitated to speak.

Thinking about the fact that the director was beaten up like this, Zhi Zhi felt that there was no need to let too many people know before revealing the truth, so as not to cause unnecessary trouble... So she didn't ask any more questions

.

After a while, Thin Monkey bought some food and brought it over, and Zhi Zhi asked Xiao Zhang to eat first.

After waiting in the hospital until almost three o'clock in the afternoon, Director Wang was pushed out of the operating room.

His head was wrapped in gauze like a mummy, he was still wearing his own clothes, and the half-worn white and gray striped short-sleeved shirt was full of bloodstains...

The doctor said to Zhi Zhi and Xiao Zhang: "Wang Xiangyang's anesthetic hasn't passed yet, and he's still in a coma at the moment. He's dead, and the glass shards didn't blind him, but pierced him all over the face. It is estimated that his face will be damaged in the future. Scars... and a broken nose, at least three days in the hospital, you go and go through the hospitalization procedures for him."

Zhizhi agreed.

Director Wang was sent to the ward, and he woke up after a while.

As soon as he woke up, he tremblingly wailed and cried out in pain.

Both Zhi Zhi and Xiao Zhang didn't dare to look at him, especially Xiao Zhang, because he saw him being beaten directly, tears kept streaming down his face...

Finally, Zhi Zhi asked Skinny Monkey to buy food for Director Wang, and then told the doctor's explanation , and asked again, "Director, do you want to inform your lover to come and take care of you for a few days?" "

Hey, she works in the city cotton mill. She is usually busy with work and takes care of the elderly and children..." Director Wang hesitated for a long time, but still nodded , and said: "Xiao Zhang go back and make a call to her factory for me, and ask the switchboard to transfer the call, and calm down on the phone...don't scare her." Zhizhi took out a pen and paper from her messenger bag

, Record the contact information of Director Wang's lover and give it to Xiao Zhang.

Xiao Zhang left in a hurry.

Director Wang suffered injuries on his face, the pain was so painful that he didn't even want to eat, Zhi Zhi and Li Shu persuaded him, so he ate most of it slowly, and then said to Zhi Zhi: "I... can basically be sure, stay The girl at Wei Bajin's house...is really not Zheng Ping, she is Liu Xiaoyun!" "

Actually, I don't know Zheng Ping very well, after all, Zheng Ping got married within a few days after I was transferred, and Zheng Ping and I I haven't dealt with each other much... But I have dealt with Liu Xiaoyun, and I can recognize Liu Xiaoyun's voice." Director Wang said with certainty.

Then he was puzzled, "Why did Liu Xiaoyun stay at Wei Bajin's house? Then where did Zheng Ping go?" Zhi Zhi

said, "How about I go to the police station and ask?"

Director Wang looked at the wall clock in the ward, and said to Zhi Zhi: "Let Li Shu accompany you, and you should go back early when you ask about the situation. It's past four o'clock now. It will cost you a boat to go back to Seagull Island from here." I stayed there for more than an hour, I was afraid that it would be dark and unsafe... Li Shu, please accompany Zhizhi to the police station and ask about the situation. If you are asked about the situation, you can send Zhizhi to the pier first, and then come and tell me when you are free That's fine."

Li Shu agreed.

Zhizhi went to find a nurse, spent some money to hire a nurse to help take care of Director Wang, and left in a hurry with Shouhou and Li Shu.

On the way, Zhizhi said to Li Shu: "Li Shu, go back, you can't always ask for leave because of my affairs." "It's okay,

I can take family leave, don't worry." Li Shu comforted she.

Zhi Zhi felt even more upset, "How can that be? If you want to take family leave, you must ask for leave to go back to your hometown to visit your parents and family. How can you take family leave for my chores?" "Your business is

not Miscellaneous things." Li Shu said cheerfully.

Zhi Zhi: ...

Well, I got chatted to death again today.

She had no choice but to pretend not to understand, and hurried to the police station.

As a result, Zhizhi met Wei Daye at the police station.

--Wei Daye was sitting in the police station with a few village cadres to negotiate with the director, with the purpose of taking Wei Bajin back. As soon as

Zhizhi walked into the police station, she happened to hear Wei Daye talking to the director of the police station, "...today, no matter what, you must give me face!"

People are wrong. We are still waiting for Wang Xiangyang's injury appraisal. If Wang Xiangyang is slightly injured and Wei Bajin does not constitute a crime, then we will preside over the mediation work. Wang Xiangyang's medical expenses, labor expenses, etc. , Wei Bajin must pay for it... If Wang Xiangyang is seriously injured, then Wei Bajin will go to jail... Our police station has no right to release him without permission without investigating the facts."

Wei Daye's face changed instantly, "Then you just look down on me and refuse to give face!"

The director said, "It's not a matter of losing face..."

Wei Daye said, "Are you so willing to treat those foreigners?"

So "We are the public security, and our duty is to protect the personal safety of the people! In our eyes, the locals are the people, and the foreigners are also the people!" Wei Daye became angry, and "slapped" the

table Bang, "Don't you just look down on people?"

The director said, "I definitely don't mean to look down on anyone... Don't get angry at me by slapping the table, can we make sense?"

Wei Daye became even more angry , "That makes sense! Let me ask you, Wei Bajin and his wife can live their lives as they like, so what's the matter with Wang Xiangyang?" The director said, "Wang Xiangyang is also for work, otherwise, who would want to take care of

Zheng Ping Wei Bajin and Zheng Ping refused to let Wang Xiangyang enter the house, so did Wang Xiangyang enter the house? No! So, did Wang Xiangyang obey the law?" "Let's talk about

Wei Bajin again... Our police were there at the time! They could hear clearly, Wang Xiangyang said three sentences to Wei Bajin... The first sentence, he said that someone reported to the Educated Youth Office, saying that you locked up Zheng Ping all day long. It's not good for her to go out."

"In the second sentence, he said that although Zheng Ping is no longer an educated youth, we still need to confirm Zheng Ping's personal safety. In the third sentence, he said, Wei Bajin, please open the door and let us go in and talk to Zheng Ping, okay? OK?"

"Just these three sentences...not one word more and one word not too much, are you trying to reason with Wei Bajin? Is it? In the end, Wei Bajin didn't say a word, but in front of us In the face of the police, he punched him directly! Wang Xiangyang is still alive and dead in the hospital!" The

director said angrily: "I won't say anything else, Wei Bajin beat someone for no reason, beat him up Be like that... Does he have a heart of repentance? Did his family go to the hospital to comfort Wang Xiangyang? No! Of course, I just said that, whether his family is willing to go to the hospital to express their kindness to Wang Xiangyang, I don't care Ha!"

Wei Daye didn't listen to the director at all, "Then the problem is back to the original point? If Wang Xiangyang didn't take care of the couple's private affairs, Wei Bajin wouldn't beat him!" The director sighed,

" Wei Daye, are you the newly appointed captain of the joint team? Why can't I

explain it clearly to you... Hey, let me explain in more detail... Wang Xiangyang just wants to meet Zheng Ping in person and ask her If Wei Bajin doesn't want Wang Xiangyang to see Zheng Ping, he can talk about it, how can he beat someone casually!" "

Besides, although Comrade Zheng Ping is married to Wei Bajin, she is not Wei Bajin's An object, she is human! She enjoys personal freedom. If she is not willing to be locked up by Wei Bajin in the house, Wei Bajin can't lock her up. As Zheng Ping's former unit supervisor, Wang Xiangyang has every right Find out about this!"

"If Wang Xiangyang's reaction is true, then the Women's Federation and our police must come forward to advocate for Zheng Ping's rights...Wei Daye, I made it so clear, do you understand now? "The director of the police station said word by word.

Wei Daye's face flushed red all of a sudden.

--He came with him, and there are many brigade cadres! The director spoke to him in such an irritable and helpless tone of reprimand, and emphasized "

Now do you understand?"...

Doesn't it mean that he doesn't understand anything?

Zhi Zhi stood at the door and heard the conversation between the director and Wei Daye clearly.

She couldn't help rubbing her forehead, thinking that it would be a troublesome thing for someone like Wei Daye to be the captain of the joint brigade.

But at this moment, Li Shu who disappeared without knowing when appeared again, he pulled Zhizhi aside, lowered his voice and said softly: "I just went to ask, Wei Bajin's mouth is very strict, come in four or five I didn't say a word for an hour, and cried when I was asked urgently... The director has sent someone to Wei Bajin's house to bring Zheng Ping to the police station... It should be almost here soon." While talking, the

two A grave-faced policeman hurried over accompanied by a fat young woman.

Because Zhi Zhi happened to be pulled aside by Li Shu, she recognized that it was Liu Xiaoyun who came.

However, because of the angle, Liu Xiaoyun did not see Zhi Zhi.

The two police officers saluted the director with strange expressions, and said loudly, "Report to the director, we have returned after completing the mission... This woman claims that she is Zheng Ping!" "

What?" The director stared at Liu Xiaoyun, His eyes widened in surprise.

--Who is this woman? When he is a fool? He personally led the team to handle Wei Limin's case! The incidental case of Wei Limin's case was the compensation dispute between Zheng Ping and Tao Rongye. At the beginning, the director also acted as a mediator, and negotiated with both parties for several rounds, and finally finalized the detailed amount of Zheng Ping's compensation to Tao Rongye. of.

Now this woman actually...

"Who are you?" The director frowned and asked Liu Xiaoyun.

Liu Xiaoyun bit her lower lip, and replied extremely firmly: "Yes, I, I am Zheng Ping..."

Zhi Zhi, who was standing aside, was shocked.

Chapter 124

At this time, Zheng Ping was walking through the vast virgin forest.

She had a furoshiki on her head, a tattered padded coat on her body, and a big bundle with an oiled paper umbrella stuck in it. She held a hatchet in one hand, a thick branch as a walking stick in the other, and straw mats tied to the cloth soles of her feet...

The bag contained a dozen catties of rice she stole from the canteen run by the educated youth and some other ingredients, ropes, flashlights, Matches, a military canteen filled with clean water, and the 20 steamed buns she bought when she left Nanling Town

.

She stole the props at the time when no one was prepared, and

the straw mats were tied under the soles of the cloth shoes, because she had been walking for three or four days, and the soles of the cloth shoes had already worn out. As a last resort, I can only tie straw mats, and it can be extended for a period of time.

Seeing that the sky was getting dark, Zheng Ping began to look for a place to spend the night.

She carefully identified the direction before it got dark, so as not to completely lose her way in this vast forest. After identifying the direction, she spent more than half an hour finding a very thick tree that was 20 to 30 meters high by visual inspection.

This big tree has a very thick branch about two meters above the ground, which seems to be able to bear her weight.

Zheng Ping relieved her hands under the tree, then tucked the corners of the cotton-padded jacket into the bottom of her trousers, and tied her waist tightly with cloth strips-Although Nanling is located in the extreme south, winter is the same as summer, but the night in the forest is cold And moist. Wearing it like this will help you maintain your body temperature at night.

She picked up some dry firewood nearby, tied them up, opened her bag and took out a long rope, threw it on a thick branch, folded the rope in half, and tied her big bag and other supplies at both ends.

She grabbed the rope and climbed up the big tree, and sat on a branch more than two meters above the ground. She first looked up - there were layers of tree crowns above her head, covering her head from the sun.

Zheng Ping looked down again-big trees blocked the sun, leaving no grass under the canopy. The ground was bare|exposed with mossy ground, and not far away was dense grass and chaotic and wildly growing bushes.

Zheng Ping pulled up the big bundle on the other end of the rope.

She squatted on the tree branch, first tried to find the most comfortable sitting position, then stood up carefully with the help of the tree branch, tidied up the upper branches, took out the oiled paper umbrella from the bag, opened it, and fixed it on top of her head on the branches above.

In this way, the feces pulled by small animals and islands that live in trees will not fall on her head, and it will also give her a little sense of security...

Then, she squatted down and tied herself and herself with a rope. The big tree and the torso were loosely tied to prevent them from accidentally falling in the middle of the night.

It was getting darker and darker.

Zheng Ping sped up her movements even more.

She sharpened the tip of the wooden walking stick with a hatchet-this was what she had to do every night before going to bed these days before going deep into the forest.

This wooden stick is usually her crutch, and it is her self-defense weapon after nightfall. Before going to bed, she would use cloth strips to tie the wooden stick to her wrist in case of emergencies in the middle of the night. If something unexpected happens, the wooden stick is longer, lighter and more flexible than the hatchet.

After sharpening the stick, she put the hatchet behind her to make sure her buttocks were sitting on it-the hatchet was her most precious weapon, bar none.

Then she took out the flashlight again, stuffed it directly through the collar, and tidied it up again to make sure that the flashlight was falling on the waistband of the cotton-padded jacket-this would make it easier for her to unbutton the cotton-padded jacket and take out the flashlight at any time.

After settling herself down, Zheng Ping looked at the top of her head with satisfaction, and then looked around. Then she took out two big steamed buns and a water bottle from the big bag, and took two mouthfuls of steamed buns and a cold drink...

Whether it's steamed buns or cool boiled rice, she has to save food and drink.

Although she still has about ten catties of rice, she doesn't have a pot to cook rice in the wilderness, let alone a pot to boil water... Although she occasionally encountered mountain springs, she was born in the city and knew very well, Before going to the countryside, she had heard of an outbreak of schistosomiasis in Tongjia Bay in her hometown. Big-character posters are pasted in the streets and alleys to educate people about the origin of schistosomiasis.

So Zheng Ping dared not drink raw water.

Even if Nanling and Tongjiawan are separated by hundreds of thousands of miles.

Now Zheng Ping is looking forward to getting out of this virgin forest before her food and water are exhausted.

Zheng Ping was also forced to leave Nanling by the hardest way-walking.

Because on New Year's Day, she couldn't help but came out from her hiding place, and took a look at the educated youths who came to perform happily...

Of course she knew that it was New Year's Day, so the educated youths all put on their best and most decent clothes Clothes, but what makes her feel uncomfortable is not only their clothes, but also their sense of integrity that they can bask in the sun, talk and laugh loudly.

But what about her?

She hid in a dark place for ten days, and lived through the most painful and uncomfortable days alone in fear and panic all day long.

Zheng Ping saw Li Fen, who used to be her follower.

Li Fen is an extremely ordinary person in Zheng Ping's eyes, no matter his appearance or temperament. But that day, when Li Fen was wearing a beautiful white dress and a red bow tie on her head, she was holding a microphone and standing on the stage to host the show...

her confident and proud appearance made the audience laugh. Zheng Ping gritted her teeth!

Zheng Ping practiced dancing and vocal music since she was a child, and she thought she had a good appearance and figure, and a good temperament...

If she hadn't married, she would still be an educated youth, what could the host of the New Year's Day cultural performance have to do with Li Fen?

Not to mention, Zheng Ping also saw Bie Zhizhi and Hong Hehe in bright clothes.

Zheng Ping stared jealously and resentfully at Bie Zhizhi, who was performing a chorus show on stage.

She still remembered that she and Bie Zhizhi arrived at the provincial station on the same train. Bie Zhizhi was prettier than her. As soon as she got on the train, she was shocked by Bie Zhizhi's beauty, but Bie Zhizhi was very low-key. She doesn't care what she says. In order to show that she is more friendly than Bie Zhizhi, Zheng Ping cordially chats with the middle-aged woman sitting beside her.

But who knew, that woman was actually a kidnapper? ? ?

At the critical moment, it was thanks to Bie Zhizhi who stopped the kidnapper in the name of theft...

Otherwise, Zheng Ping would have been sold to nowhere.

If you want to ask Zheng Ping, do you appreciate Bie Zhizhi?

Of course it is appreciated.

But deep down in her heart, she was more ashamed and angry than grateful.

Strong jealousy made Zheng Ping expose her whereabouts.

Not only Bie Zhizhi noticed her, but at least three or four other people at the scene also noticed her, and they even called out her name.

Zheng Ping could only hide her face and run away in a hurry.

--When she was hiding in the utility room run by the educated youth a few days ago, she went to the cafeteria to steal some food every night. In addition to eating leftovers and so on, she also secretly grabbed a few handfuls of rice, stole a few boxes of matches, salt, and pickled vegetables... Slowly adding up, she also made a big fortune. burden.

She went to fetch the bundle, then wiped a handful of dirt on her face to cover her pretty face, and left the Educated Youth Station in a hurry.

Fortunately, the educated youths were all queuing up to eat in the cafeteria at that time, so she took the opportunity to escape and no one noticed.

And today is the day to go to the market, almost all the people in the first production brigade came out to go to the market... Zheng Ping carefully avoided people, bought twenty steamed buns from a middle-aged aunt who was unfamiliar, and then left in a hurry .

In a hurry, she didn't dare to go to the long-distance bus station, firstly, she was afraid of being recognized by others, and secondly, there was no bus at this point! She also didn't dare to go to the military camp, Bie Zhizhi was dating Li Shu, if she went to the military camp, wouldn't she have exposed her whereabouts to Bie Zhizhi?

In desperation, Zheng Ping could only rely on her legs to walk into the virgin forest.

She chose to go east.

--To the south, there is a vast sea. To the north is Linshi, she doesn't want to stay in this place any longer. To the west is the inland mountainous area and the national border. Zheng Ping intuitively felt that it would be dangerous to go there.

Only to go east...

to go east, she has two ways to go.

One is to go to Hong Kong, a capitalist colony, and the other is to... Greater Shanghai.

Zheng Ping hasn't decided whether to go to Hong Kong or Shanghai.

But this question is not very urgent, she must get out of this primeval forest first... Otherwise, if she dies here, it is unnecessary to think about where she will go in the future.

After eating two big steamed buns, Zheng Ping squatted on the tree branch, hoping that she could fall asleep as soon as possible.

I can only take the time to fall asleep as soon as I temporarily fill my stomach. Otherwise, eating only starchy foods every day can easily cause hyperacidity in the stomach, burning the stomach in the middle of the night to the point where people toss and turn and cannot sleep.

But she couldn't sleep no matter what.

She squatted in the dark night, listening to the lonely and desolate bird calls coming out of nowhere...

Zheng Ping couldn't help but choked up again.

Why is she so miserable?

It seemed that at the most important turning point in her life, every step she chose was wrong.

She was born in a high-ranking family, and her parents had five children in total. My aunt and uncle, who have been married for many years, have nowhere to go, and want to choose an adoptive successor in her family.

Zheng Pingxing was nine years old at the time.

My aunt's original intention was to choose Zheng Ping's youngest sister. The little sister is only three years old and doesn't remember much.

Although Zheng Ping comes from a high-ranking family, because there are many children in the family, life is also very tight. She is envious of the neighbor's only daughter who is as old as her, who enjoys all the love of her parents, and has the best food and clothing. She hates to

share ... The elder sister is three years older than her, so her mother will always only make new clothes for her elder sister, and she can only pick up her older sister's leftovers and old clothes ...

So when she knew that her aunt wanted to adopt a child in her family, her eyes lit up!

--My uncle is also a high-ranking cadre, and the family's economic conditions are no worse than my own. Rather than giving such a good opportunity to Fifth Younger Sister who doesn't understand anything, it's better to let her go.

So Zheng Ping clamored to go, every day at home angry with her mother, against her sisters, flattering her aunt both openly and secretly, and even feeding her three-year-old little sister rotten porridge, causing her to vomit and vomit... biological

mother She couldn't bear to part with a sickly little daughter, and my aunt didn't want a weak child either.

In this way, Zheng Ping finally became the only daughter of her uncle and aunt's family as she wished, and was also regarded as a jewel in the palm of her uncle and aunt, doting on her for three years.

Then my aunt began to have children one after another... Zheng Ping had two younger brothers and a younger sister.

At the age of sixteen or seventeen, she began to get stuck in housework. To cook, to do hygiene, and to help my aunt take care of my younger siblings. If she does well, she will do her duty as a elder sister; if she doesn't do well, she will get the sentence "What an unfamiliar white-eyed wolf"...

After years of hard work, she is looking at her biological parents. ...

The 24-year-old eldest sister married a handsome and talented young man under the arrangement of her parents. She went to school step by step and was assigned to work in a good unit. love each other. When 21-year-old Zheng Ping went to the countryside to jump in the queue, her elder sister happened to be pregnant.

The 20-year-old third sister was Zheng Ping's competitor and control group throughout her childhood.

The third sister was so outstanding when she was young that the parents paid far less attention to other children than to the third sister. A year ago, Sanmei went to join the army, and she didn't care about going to the art troupe, and she didn't want to be a medical soldier. She wants to be a female special soldier! Before Zheng Ping left home, I heard that the third sister had passed the examination and selection as she wished, and officially entered the special forces company.

The third sister became the pride of her biological parents' family.

Just before Zheng Ping left home, her fourth brother who had just turned 18 also joined the army... The

youngest fifth sister is 15 years old this year. She is the only child who stayed with her biological parents. After her older brothers and sisters left home , she became the favorite child of her parents.

For Zheng Ping, it was embarrassing.

She also saw the changes in her biological parents' house, and couldn't help but want to get closer... But her aunt's words became more and more ugly, and her biological father could only push her away with a cold face for the sake of the old man and to maintain the relationship between relatives. open. Her biological mother hated her for leaving the family, even at the expense of her younger sister... and she was determined not to pay attention to her.

She couldn't get the love of her parents, nor the love of her uncle and aunt.

Later, she faced going to the countryside again...

In fact, Zheng Ping's biological parents are also dual-employed. Recruitment quota.

As for the younger sister, although she may lose her job quota, the policy stipulates that under certain circumstances, dual-career workers can keep a child by their side.

In Zheng Ping's view, isn't this a happy ending?

But her biological mother was unwilling to let her return.

No matter how much Zheng Ping cried, her mother just didn't want to.

Zheng Ping took another wrong step: she went to her grandmother to judge, fabricated evidence that her uncle and aunt abused her and forced her to do housework, and tried to use her grandmother to put pressure on her parents and aunts so that she could return to her biological parents. around.

The old lady was coaxed by her, and she made a big fuss in a daze. Although the misunderstanding between the parents' house and the aunt's house was resolved later, it also caused a rift between the two close relatives, and even reduced the two families to a local compound. laughing stock.

Zheng Ping's biological mother was even more unwilling to accept Zheng Ping, and her uncle and aunt were also chilled.

The aunt and parents told Zheng Ping bluntly, "We are also dual-employees, but the recruitment quota under our two names will only be reserved for your two younger brothers and one younger sister. Why don't you find a way with your own parents?

" The mother disagreed life and death...

In the end, the deadline was reached, and Zheng Ping had no choice but to obey the arrangement and go to the countryside to jump in the queue.

After arriving at Nanling Island, Zheng Ping felt that maybe everything would not be too bad?

So she took another wrong step: she fell in love with Wei Limin, the son of Wei Dacheng, the captain of the production team, and she just wanted to hang Wei Limin... As long as he can make her work without eating, she will hold hands with him So what about talking about love?

But who knew that Wei Limin was a lunatic? !

Next, she was seriously injured because of Tao Rongye, and was punished by the organization. She was assigned to a more remote and poorer farm to jump in the queue...

She took another wrong step: because she didn't want to go to a very remote and poor place to jump in the queue, So he just found a random man in Nanling and married himself!

Every time I think about myself who was born in a high-ranking family, I became a peasant woman for no reason, and my husband just doesn't understand the style, but he is still a rough man who grows crops without knowing the characters! Thinking about the happiness of the virtuous eldest sister at home, and the heroic appearance of the arrogant third sister... Zheng Ping felt ashamed!

And then she-

takes another wrong step.

--She knocked out Liu Xiaoyun, who came to visit her, and left Li Daitao stiff at Wei Bajin's house, while she took the opportunity to escape.

At that moment, even Zheng Ping didn't know why she did this.

So at this step, did she really... go wrong again?

However, no matter what decision she made, she would never return to Nanling Town, nor would she return to her parents' and aunt's house.

I want her to go back, unless she becomes a famous person!

She doesn't regret switching her life with Liu Xiaoyun, because this is the only chance to change the trajectory of her life.

The identity of Zheng Ping that belonged to her has been abolished.

Now her name is Liu Xiaoyun, she is unmarried, she is young and beautiful.

She still has a chance.

This is the last pie that Zheng Ping drew for herself.

She fell into a deep sleep with torment.

Zheng Ping walked in the primeval forest for a total of five days and five nights, and finally walked out of the forest after countless trials and tribulations. She was able to see the national road spiraling down the mountain from a distance.

She was overjoyed!

Just didn't know where it was, or if she had strayed astray through the forest.

She groaned and groggily carried her burden, finally walked onto the road, and then looked around.

It's best to have a passing vehicle at this time to give her a ride, and let her take the opportunity to ask where this is.

As a result, she walked along the road for most of the day, without a passing car or person.

As she was walking, when it was getting dark, someone suddenly called her:

"Sister! Please give me something to eat!"

Zheng Ping was taken aback!

She turned her head and saw a thin young man in black, who was sitting in a culvert under the road, looking up at her.

Zheng Ping immediately sensed the danger, picked up the wooden stick that was used as a crutch, and pointed the pointed end at the man with a look of wariness.

The man smiled wryly, "Sister, don't be nervous. I, I am a hunter who lives near here. I chased a wild boar to this area a few days ago. The wild boar was accidentally caught and injured, so I was trapped in the Here it is... Eldest sister, please do me a favor and give me a bite if you have something to eat, okay?"

Zheng Ping bit her lower lip.

She stopped and gave the man two steamed buns.

The man lowered his head and devoured the steamed buns, his eyes flickered, and he kept looking at Zheng Ping from the corner of his eyes.

==

At this moment, Bie Zhizhi and Li Shu stayed in the police station, staring dumbfounded at Liu Xiaoyun who swore to the director of the police station that she was Zheng Ping...

Everyone was stunned by Liu Xiaoyun's actions.

The director of the police station was stunned for a while, and then said: "You, you are Zheng Ping? How could you be

Zheng Ping? Let me tell you, lesbian, I know Zheng Ping! You can't impersonate her!"

Liu Xiaoyun hummed crying, "I know! Of course I know...but do you know? Zheng Ping knocked me out, and she took away all my money, my letter of introduction, my transfer order and my train ticket! Now the Zheng Ping has replaced me, assumed my identity, became Liu Xiaoyun, and started her new life!" "

I hate her! I don't accept it! My own life and destiny are also a mess, why does she think my life is better than my own? Hers is better, is it worth her stealing? Okay, then I will let her see... From today on, I, Liu Xiaoyun, have become Zheng Ping! I want her to see, even if I walk on her life path, I will definitely not live worse than her!" At the end, Liu Xiaoyun burst into tears.

Zhizhi was dumbfounded for the second time.

--This world is too magical!

Chapter 125

The police station was in chaos.

On the one hand, Wei Daye was furious in the police station, forcing the police station to "save him" and release Wei Bajin; Ping pretended that she and Wei Bajin were already in the same room and pregnant with a child (in fact, they didn't), so she just wanted to marry Wei Bajin... On the

other hand, Wei Bajin also heard about it in the detention room inside. Liu Xiaoyun's cry.

So he also wailed and called Xiaoyun Xiaoyun, as if the director of the police station was the murderer who broke up the poignant love between him and Liu Xiaoyun.

Zhi Zhi was dizzy from the noise, she asked the thin monkey to stay at the police station to watch the situation, and sent Li Shu back to work, while she blocked a policeman and asked how to do an injury assessment for Director Wang thing.

Next, she got the entrusted injury appraisal letter stamped with a big red stamp from the police station, hurried to the town hospital, went to find the doctor who performed the operation on Director Wang and issued an injury appraisal, and ran up and down in the town hospital. Stamping...

After finishing all this, she hurried to the Educated Youth Station again, and entrusted the staff member Xiao Zhang to deliver three meals a day to Director Wang for the patient. First deduct from the funds of the Educated Youth Office, and when the dispute between Director Wang and Wei Bajin is clarified, Director Wang got the money and is supplying the Educated Youth Office.

After arranging everything, Zhizhi ran back to the police station.

The police station was still in chaos...

But, the thin monkey who was left behind by Zhi Zhi to inquire about the news actually fell asleep? !

Zhizhi was so angry that he grabbed his collar and shook it vigorously-

"Little monkey! Little monkey, wake up!"

The thin monkey was startled awake, and jumped three feet high, "Zhizhi! Zhizhi, I didn't sleep, really didn't Sleeping...ah no, I, I accidentally fell asleep...but I really heard it all! I really heard it all!" Zhizhi put her hips on her hips

, "If you miss a word, I won't let you in Eat pumpkin soup!"

Shouhou whimpered about the chaos in the police station.

--In fact, Wei Bajin and Liu Xiaoyun have already gone back.

The two of them were questioned by the police respectively, from Liu Xiaoyun's visit to Wei Bajin's home to visit Zheng Ping, until today. The confessions of the two people match, and it can be preliminarily determined that Liu Xiaoyun did play the role of the victim in the early stage of the case.

However, what happened between her and Wei Bajin later... After all, Wei Bajin hadn't divorced Zheng Ping yet, so she and Wei Bajin were suspected of hooliganism. Liu Xiaoyun immediately carried Wei Daye out, saying (intentionally confusing the time) that Wei Daye had agreed to the divorce between Wei Bajin and Zheng Ping, so she and Wei Bajin got back together.

When it comes to regrets, Liu Xiaoyun cried unbelievably.

Seeing that she and Wei Bajin were more cooperative and had a better attitude of admitting their mistakes, the director didn't let them stay in the detention room (today the scene was too chaotic), but told them to go back first and come tomorrow.

After Liu Xiaoyun arrived, Wei Bajin's attitude became more cooperative, and he explained the process of beating Director Wang today in detail. After being educated by the police, Wei Bajin knew where he was wrong... In essence, he is still a simple farmer, but he just doesn't understand the law.

He said sincerely to the police: He will visit Director Wang to see how his injury is. If Director Wang's injury is serious, he is willing to go to jail and pay whatever he wants. If Director Wang's injury is not so serious and he doesn't have to go to jail, then he will find a way to compensate Director Wang more.

It's just that he doesn't have that much money now, and he may have to save money slowly to pay Director Wang.

Compared with Liu Xiaoyun and Wei Bajin's cooperation...

Wei Daye seemed very uncooperative.

He didn't know that both Wei Bajin and Liu Xiaoyun had already gone back, but he insisted on asking the director of the police station to save him and let Wei Bajin go.

The other brigade cadres couldn't stand it anymore, and one or two made excuses for something to do, and slipped away.

Only Wei Daye was left alone in the police station.

At this moment, there was only one thought in his mind: I was on my first day to take up the post, but I was hanged by Tang Tangniang on Zhengyi Island early in the morning, and now you, the director of a small police station, are taunting me in front of so many people? What a guts! You only have seven or eight police officers in your hands, but I have nearly 5,000 peasants in my hands. How can you still not give me face?

Therefore, Wei Daye couldn't swallow the breath in his heart, he slapped the table and scolded his mother, and said secretly that the director could not be a man... The

director of the police station was so angry that he almost lost his breath.

In the end, he didn't bother to pay attention to Wei Daye, so he just shook his face and left.

Wei Daye failed to achieve his goal, and he didn't want to go back and be ashamed, lest the people in the village team say he was useless, and he couldn't even protect his subordinates if they committed a crime... So

Wei Daye continued to scold people in the police station, swearing that he would not achieve his goal. I won't be going back today!

The thin monkey has been listening to Wei Daye repeating those few words over and over again, he is very sleepy, just after taking a nap, Zhi Zhi came.

Hearing this, Zhizhi also quietly walked to the reception room, and found that Wei Daye was the only one there...

Only then did she feel relieved, handed Director Wang's injury appraisal to one of the police officers, and then hurried away with the thin monkey.

She went to the barracks first, and asked the sentry to bring a message to Li Shu, saying that she and the thin monkey would go back first and would come tomorrow; then they hurried back to Seagull Island together with the thin monkey.

When we got back to the island, it was already dark.

The friends at home left a meal for Zhizhi and Shouhou, and came over to ask what happened and why they were delayed in the town for so long... Zhizhi

then told the strange story of Zheng Ping and Liu Xiaoyun's exchange of life. Listen up guys.

Everyone was startled, and chattered together:

"The two of them are the same, what's the point of swapping?"

"Yes, even if they were to be swapped, it should be a very good person and a miserable person. Is it comparable because they are swapped with each other? They are both lazy and greedy, what is there to swap?" "

They are similar in some respects, for example, they are both faced with being assigned The premise of going to a poor place!"

"The difference may be that Zheng Ping is married and has settled down. But Liu Xiaoyun is unmarried and has no family burden, so it seems that her future is still unknown..." "

But I think life is just a matter of life, so what if Zheng Ping is married? She can manage her married life with Wei Bajin well, and even try to change her and Wei Bajin's future... "

"Didn't you say it all, Zheng Ping is lazy and greedy! She probably...just wants to eat ready-made ones? First put a lot of effort into reforming...and then enjoy the fruits of her labor? If she is this kind of person, then I won't be swapping life with Liu Xiaoyun anymore!"

"I think what you said makes sense!"

This explosive new thing made the friends discuss for a long time.

And from the next day, Zhizhi entrusted Seagull Island to her friends, and she and Shouhou went back and forth to the town every day-Director Wang was the head of the Educated Youth Office, and now he was injured and hospitalized. Therefore, she, the deputy director, had to sit in battle every day in order to stabilize the staff of the Educated Youth Office.

The next day, Director Wang's lover, Qin Li, arrived in a hurry.

Zhizhi received her.

Qin Li saw that her husband's head was covered...she didn't recognize her anymore! When she heard from the doctor that her husband was only a little short of blindness and death, Qin Li burst into tears with fear.

Zhizhi persuaded Qin Li, and told Director Wang about Liu Xiaoyun and Zheng Ping's life swap.

Director Wang was stunned.

What Zheng Ping was thinking, she wasn't there, so Director Wang couldn't guess.

But how could Liu Xiaoyun go to sleep... the husband of the enemy?

This, this-

this is too unbelievable!

Just at this time, Wei Bajin and Liu Xiaoyun came to the hospital to condolence to Director Wang with fruits, gifts and cobbled together borrowed money.

When Qin Li saw the two of them, she was so angry that she went up and scratched Wei Bajin a few times...then she was stopped by Zhizhi.

Qin Li screamed at Wei Bajin: "What kind of grudge does my husband have against you? He is just doing his job, why are you targeting him personally? I think you are in your thirties... Don't you know that you How much responsibility does a person of this age bear?"

"Our husband and wife still have two generations of old people to support, there are more than 80 and 50 or 60, and there is a four-year-old child and a baby doll below! Not to mention me and him and younger brothers and sisters to support ..."

"If my husband dies in your hands, there are so many people in his family and ours... What will we do? Tell me!" Qin Li burst into tears angrily.

At first, Wei Bajin was beaten honestly.

Later, when he found out that Qin Li didn't hit him, he knelt down with a bang, and remained silent the whole time. Liu Xiaoyun was crying on the sidelines, begging Qin Li to forgive Wei Bajin, and saying that it was all her fault...

After a while, two police officers also went to the hospital to find Director Wang, and came to do ideological work for Director Wang and Qin Li , I hope they can mediate with Wei Bajin - the process of director Wang's injury was indeed very dangerous, but it did not hurt the vitals, which is considered a minor injury and did not meet the criminal requirements.

Qin Li became mad and cried for a while...

Finally, under the persuasion of Director Wang and Zhi Zhi, she agreed to mediate.

The two sides explained for three or four days, until Director Wang was discharged from the hospital, and finally reached an agreement: Wei Bajin compensated Wang Xiangyang for medical expenses, nursing expenses, etc., totaling 80 yuan.

The matter of compensating Director Wang is over, and Wei Bajin and Liu Xiaoyun have other things to do.

Liu Xiaoyun is a deserter.

--Although she was robbed of money, transfer orders, letters of introduction and train tickets by Zheng Ping, Wei Bajin did not imprison her, she was free, but she did not report the situation to the Educated Youth Office, and even came to verify the situation when Director Wang came to her Sometimes, hostile attitude, deliberately concealed. At this point, Liu Xiaoyun is indelible.

But now, Liu Xiaoyun and Wei Bajin have become a de facto marriage and are pregnant with a child...

Out of humanitarianism, Liu Xiaoyun was sentenced to three years of forced labor, suspended for one year, and the location of the forced labor camp is to be determined.

Wei Bajin also has something to do.

--The "divorce" between him and Zheng Ping is very suspicious in the eyes of the police. Although Wei Bajin claimed that he "divorced" Zheng Ping with the consent of the team leader Wei Daye, and then had sex with Liu Xiaoyun. But this "divorce" procedure is not approved by the police.

So Wei Bajin was convicted of hooliganism, and because of his good attitude in pleading guilty, he was also given three sentences and one suspended.

Both Liu Xiaoyun and Wei Bajin paid a heavy price for legal ignorance.

But no matter what, Liu Xiaoyun and Wei Bajin finally passed the clear road.

The police entrusted the town's Civil Affairs Bureau to spend some effort to divorce Wei Bajin and the missing Zheng Ping according to the procedures, and to go through the marriage procedures for Liu Xiaoyun and Wei Bajin again...the two finally became husband and wife

.

However, whether this kind of marriage brought Liu Xiaoyun a sense of belonging or something else, that is... like a person drinking water, he knows whether he is warm or not.

It took Zhi Zhi almost a week to help Director Wang deal with these miscellaneous matters.

Because of this, her ability to do things and her emotional intelligence have been recognized by everyone in the Educated Youth Office.

On this day, Zhizhi came to town again. Director Wang's injury has been healed, and he has resumed normal work. His wife has been here for so long and has to go back to take care of the elderly and children at home... Zhizhi has taken care of it

. The work in the office was handed over to Director Wang, and when he was about to leave the Educated Youth Office and go back to the town -

Li Shu hurried over to her and told her,

"Zhizhi, there is someone who wants to visit you on Seagull Island... "

Chapter 126

Zhizhi asked curiously: "Someone wants to come to Seagull Island...to visit me?"

Li Shu nodded and said, "Do you still remember that when we set up a stall selling fish noodle soup at the Linshi Railway Station, we bought a dish called Tang Noodles by the way?" Is Wu's street sneaker?"

Zhizhi nodded.

Li Shu said: "Didn't that Tang Wu hurt an old gentleman from other places before? I remember that you also asked someone to help the old gentleman to the noodle stall, and gave him a bowl of fish soup noodles... Later we When you sent Tang Wu to the police station, you helped that old gentleman to the police station, and asked the police to help handle the case of Tang Wu beating him for no reason?" Zhizhi nodded again

.

Soon, she shook her head again.

--It's not a big deal, she just gave the old gentleman a bowl of noodle soup, and didn't pay much for the old gentleman.

Zhizhi thinks that a bowl of noodle soup is not worth such a serious reward.

She can't afford it.

Li Shu laughed and said: "The old man was concussed by Tang Wu, and he stayed in the Linshi hospital for a week. Now that he has recovered, he said that he wanted to find a benefactor to express his gratitude. The deputy director of the Linshi Railway Station Police Station I gave him my contact information..."

"The old man's surname is Jiang, he is a professor of the Kyoto Academy of Agricultural Sciences, and he came here on business this time. He ate a bowl of Tang Wuyi noodles when he was changing trains in Linshi, and he was beaten severely. People are unconscious. Zhizhi, I know you may not want to be greedy for credit, but Professor Jiang is a professor of the Academy of Agricultural Sciences, and he must know how to build a scientific research base is the most standard and best."

"Isn't it good for you to accept his visit and ask him to point out the maze? It's better than you guys figuring it out by yourself... Besides, he is a high-level intellectual, so even if he meets you in person, most of them will just thank you verbally. Qing Gao An educated person can't do such a thing as a big reward, so you don't have to worry too much." Li Shu persuaded.

Zhi Zhi smiled and nodded.

After a pause, she said seriously: "Thank you, Li Shu."

Li Shu said half-jokingly and half-seriously: "Don't keep saying thank you! Let's be more practical!"

Zhizhi looked at him, "What is practical? "

Li Shu looked at Zhi Zhi's beautiful face, clear eyes...

he wanted to say: The real thing is - to have sex with me!

But he didn't dare, so he scratched his head in the end, giggled twice, his handsome face stained with glow.

Although Li Shu didn't say it out loud, Zhi Zhi guessed what he wanted to say, couldn't help but blush, turned her head and left.

Walk away a few steps, until--

she couldn't feel the overwhelming oppressive hormones he brought...

Then she turned her head and said with a smile: "Li Shu, then please help me make an appointment with Professor Jiang! What is he doing?" When the time comes, let me tell you in advance that I will let Shouhou come to the town to pick him up!"

Li Shu responded with a smile, watching her slender and graceful, jumping lightly and lively in the sun a few times, and Shouhou gradually drifted away. Far.

Zhizhi returned to Seagull Island and told about Professor Jiang's upcoming visit to Seagull Island.

Everyone was very excited when they heard it!

"It turns out that he is a professor of the Academy of Agricultural Sciences!"

"That's great, we asked him to help us look at our greenhouse... To be honest, none of us came from a major, and everyone is half-baked. Several teachers got in touch, but the teachers have never seen the actual situation of our scientific research base, and we don't even know if the shed is built properly... Now someone has come to shut us down, thank God!"

"It's called good people are rewarded!"

"Hey, I don't know what this Professor Jiang is doing research, and whether he accepts students..." "

Hahahaha, I think so too, we will ask him when he arrives Let's go!"

Zhizhi also participated in the discussion, "There are three single dormitories above the boys' dormitory, let Fu Mingyu move in, and tidy up another one for Professor Jiang...As long as Professor Jiang is willing, we will keep him to live for a while... "

"Okay! Well, well, I agree!" Hong Hehe said very happily, "When Professor Jiang comes to our Seagull Island, everyone should work hard on the food, and try to make Professor Jiang linger and forget to leave." In this way, we can keep him for a while longer, and we can take the opportunity to learn from him!"

Everyone laughed.

Fu Mingyu sat at the side, stunned.

-Is he blind or deaf? Don't Zhizhi, she actually proposed to let him move to the single dormitory on the second floor? ? ? This, does this mean that they have accepted him?

Fu Mingyu was so happy that he wanted to laugh.

But he held back.

In fact, Fu Mingyu still had a premonition about whether he had already integrated in or not.

Because these educated youths go to the reading room next door to study at night. They do this to save candles. After studying until 10:30 at night, the "dorm head" Gao Tiantian urged everyone to go back to rest.

Fu Mingyu has also read the books of the educated youths, and finds them very boring... All of them are books on farming and teaching materials on plants, and a few books are on raising pigs, chickens and poultry...

But the night was long, so he went back to sleep after dinner every day, and he couldn't fall asleep. But there is no electricity here, and it's pitch black and I don't know what to do. Even Uncle Yao and the others stayed in this study room until 10:30 at night...but they were usually old brothers playing chess or something.

Fu Mingyu was really bored, so he asked Zhizhi for a pen and paper, and every day after dinner, he would lie on the table and write the stories of gods and monsters, such as the love and hatred between the bamboo fungus snow skirt fairy and the panda demon; the duel between the rock monster and the flower spirit; the sea and the cloud Love and so on...

Zhizhi and others often read it, and the evaluation is very good-looking.

This made Fu Mingyu proud and puffed up his chest.

But Zhi Zhi asked Gao Tiantian to make a small box made of bamboo strips with a lock, and asked everyone to lock it in the small box the next day after circulating the manuscript that Fu Mingyu wrote the night before!

Fu Mingyu is even more proud - look, they treat my work with so much care!

In the end, Bie Zhizhi told him, "Although these stories you wrote are very interesting and beautiful, they belong to feudal superstition and belong to the Four Olds! If they are seen by outsiders, they will be criticized!" Fu Mingyu was dumbfounded

.

However, at that time he keenly grasped a key word - "outsider"? !

So don't Zhizhi regard him as one of his own?

Now Fu Mingyu heard Bie Zhizhi say, let him move from the bamboo shed to the small building?

He was sure, Bie Zhizhi and the others had really accepted him!

Fu Mingyu grinned silly for a while, and suddenly had a new worry - the eleven educated youths on Seagull Island seemed to be studying hard.

So, if he wants to really blend in with them, doesn't he have to study too?

But the agricultural knowledge they are learning seems extremely boring, he has no interest at all, and does not want to learn at all-

could it be said that the meaning of his stay on this island is to work with Uncle Yao and the others every day with mud, bricks and Building a house?

Fu Mingyu fell into deep confusion and entanglement. Two days later, Li Shu personally brought Professor Jiang to Seagull Island.

Li Shu also intentionally didn't tell Professor Jiang anything, only that Bie Zhizhi and the others were a group of enthusiastic educated youths who pioneered wasteland on a lonely desert island.

When he first landed on the island, Professor Jiang felt that the island looked ordinary and a bit small, far inferior to the large area and majestic peaks of the neighboring main island, Justice Island.

Li Shu pointed to Uncle Yao and the others who were working at the foot of the mountain, and introduced to Professor Jiang, "Zhizhi and the others arrived at Seagull Island in July this year. As soon as they landed on the island, they were busy building houses, clearing wasteland and growing vegetables... A dozen or so educated youths, with an average age of 20 years old, managed to build two small buildings within two months..." At

this moment, Professor Jiang was a little shocked, "Oh? A dozen or so 20-year-olds Young people from left and right built two small buildings in two months? Is it a wooden hut or a brick building?" "

It's a brick building! When they first came, they didn't know anything, so they had to learn by themselves. Burning bricks!"

As he spoke, Li Shu laughed again: "They have quite a plan...they built two small buildings, one for boys' dormitory and one for girls' dormitory, as well as group public toilets and group bathrooms. ...There are even dining halls, offices, and reading rooms! Now their small life is very comfortable!"

Professor Jiang sighed, "The young people nowadays are really strong and energetic!"

Li Shu continued to introduce, "Not only did a dozen of them repair two small buildings in two months, they also opened up wasteland to grow vegetables, raised chickens and ducks... Oh yes, they also raised some rabbits!" "However, if

I The most powerful thing about them is that they built a very long aqueduct! So now they don't need to go to the mountain to fetch water, and they can directly bring down the mountain spring water, which is very convenient for domestic use! Even..." Speaking of this,

Li Forgiveness also deliberately sold off, and paused.

Professor Jiang adjusted his glasses and asked, "Even what?"

Li Shu laughed, "They even lead the mountain spring water to their cultivated vegetable gardens and...the scientific research base!"

Sure enough, Professor Jiang's attention was attracted by the word "scientific research base".

He kept asking Li Shu, "Scientific research base? Do Zhizhi and the others still have a scientific research base? What kind of scientific research are they doing? Xiao Li, don't lie to me. In this situation, most scientific research has stopped ...How could there still be a place for scientific research?" After

Li Shu had done enough, he also took Professor Jiang to the middle of the mountain, "What kind of scientific research are they doing? Go and see for yourself and you will know!"

Chapter 127

Today it's Zhizhi's turn to cook.

How about something to eat?

She went to the vegetable garden with a vegetable basket, and went up the mountain to check the water diversion tank first. When the water diversion tank was built, everyone didn't have much cement in their hands, so they could only build a cement groove with a width of 20 cm and a depth of 10 cm. Winding down from the water source on the mountain.

Because there are many bends, there are still a few exits to go out to the vegetable garden on the way...

so it needs daily maintenance.

Otherwise, fallen leaves, grass, and small stones will accumulate in the tank, which will affect the normal water delivery, and may even cause damming in other places due to blockage.

Inspecting the sink at least three times a day has become a must for every small partner who takes turns cooking.

Zhi Zhi went all the way to the water source, inspected the water quality of the water source, and found nothing unusual, so she was ready to leave.

Just two steps away, Zhizhi suddenly remembered that Shen Shuhua likes to place fishing cages not far away. The cage he put in can only catch small wild fish as big as the tail of a little finger, and he eats it every now and then, but it is fragrant and crispy, and delicious.

So Zhi Zhi ran over to have a look.

Ground cages are small rectangular nets, each three to four meters long. There are three ground cages in total, and many small fish and shrimps have been caught in them.

Zhi Zhi was weak, and it took more than an hour to pull the three ground cages ashore, collected the small fish and shrimps inside, caught some small insects on the spot, put them in a small mesh bag with a bait, and then used stones to After hitting it a few times, it was put back into the ground cage again. Then, she put a few stones in the ground cage, submerged the ground cage, and tied the rope to the big stone beside it.

After finishing all this, she happily went down the mountain with a heavy basket.

Wow, these small fish and shrimps probably weigh seven or eight catties, enough for a meat dish!

Walking around the vegetable garden again, to confirm that the fence of the vegetable garden is also intact, Zhizhi picked beans, peppers, radish leaves, and a lot of perilla leaves...

Zhizhi hummed a little tune and went back to the kitchen carrying a heavy vegetable basket.

She quickly pours water to clean the small fish. Smaller fish do not need to be processed, but larger ones still need to be processed... After cleaning the small fish, they are poured into a large tin plate steaming rack with holes in the disc. On the table, take the cauldron away, light the fire in the stove, and dry the small fish and shrimp spread on the steaming rack.

If not handled in time, these small fish and shrimp will stink.

Moreover, these small fish and shrimps still need to watch the fire at any time, and they can't leave people at all.

Zhizhi also chopped some ginger, garlic and perilla, mixed with salt and sprinkled on the small fish and shrimp to remove fishy smell, enhance flavor and enhance freshness.

When picking vegetables, Zhizhi had already thought about today's dishes.

In fact, cooking for everyone, the dishes are still very easy to solve. After all, everyone's vegetable garden has grown lush and lush, and common vegetables can be found in the vegetable garden... The

trouble is the staple food.

Now the rice fields, wheat fields, and corn fields on the island for their own people have not yet grown up, so they can only rely on the educated youth to spend their own money every month, and then take the food coupons subsidized by the Educated Youth Office to buy rice every month. Of course, when Zhi Zhi took everyone to sell fish noodle soup, most of the money he earned was exchanged for rice.

If that's the case, I have to save some rice.

Zhizhi is going to make miscellaneous bean curd rolls at noon today, instead of eating rice.

In this way, the rice at noon can be moved to the evening, and the rice can be full at dinner time.

Mixed bean steamed buns are of course flour-based.

Zhi Zhi soaked red beans, soybeans, and mung beans in water before going to bed the night before, and when she got up early this morning, she ground the three types of beans into a pulp with small stones and put them aside for later use.

Of course, soybean milk is the best and most fragrant, so she filtered the soybean milk with gauze and boiled it into soybean milk for everyone to eat for breakfast.

There is still a ball of bean dregs left.

Zhizhi was afraid that the bean dregs would be too rough, so she added some water and used a stone mill to grind it until it was extremely fine, so she gave up.

Then she started kneading the noodles, which are divided into four types: one is pure flour, one is flour and red bean paste 1:1, one is flour and mung bean paste 1:1, and the other is flour and soybean dregs 1: 1...

Kneading dough is a big effort.

In particular, what she wants to do is for eighteen people.

Just kneading the dough made her out of breath.

Finally, the dough is almost ready, let's wake up again. The 4 pieces of dough after proofing obviously showed different colors: the red bean dough and the mung bean dough looked slightly brighter, but the pure dough and the soybean dough did not look much different, one was gray and the other was light yellow.

Zhi Zhi kneaded the four kinds of dough that had been woken up into jiaozi, and then interweaved the dough of four different colors into a beautiful flower roll...

She made the flower rolls according to the number of people, four per person. But I will also make a few more, because the male educated youths and Uncle Yao on the island are all doing heavy physical work, and their appetites are surprisingly large. She had to think about what to do if someone didn't get enough to eat.

Of course, there are four large rolls per person. According to her and Li Qingyu's appetites, it would be nice to be able to barely eat two... and two more to share with others.

At this time, she had turned over the small fish and shrimp on the steaming rack several times to make sure that all the small fish and shrimp had been roasted and dried.

The stove lit a fire, set up a pot, poured clean water, and Zhizhi put eighteen eggs in the pot.

After thinking about it, she put four more eggs in it - also to prevent people from not being full. But if everyone can eat enough, the four eggs can be kept until the evening, and the same goes for her dishes.

Set up a steamer in the pot, and place the rolls on the steamer.

In this way, the steamed rolls are cooked and the eggs in the pot are also cooked.

Then Zhi Zhi started to prepare for cooking.

--She is planning to save the dried fish until evening, since there are boiled eggs at noon!

So the lunch dish is stir-fried beans with green and red peppers, and then put some pickles in it. In this way, the dish has both the salty aroma of pickled vegetables and the freshness and sweetness of beans. It must be delicious when eaten with Hanamaki.

Another dish is radish leaves, which Zhizhi plans to make vinegar. The taste of radish leaves is relatively rough, so

it will be delicious only if you use a heavy-tasting method.

Zhi Zhi was busy, when she suddenly saw the thin monkey come back, wet all over, dragging a net bag that kept dripping in his hand.

Zhizhi glanced at it and asked, "Little monkey, have you gone to catch the sea?"

The thin monkey nodded and put the bulging net bag on the ground.

Zhizhi felt a little strange, so she asked, "Why is it afternoon when we go to the sea on New Year's Day. But during this time, you go to the sea early in the morning?" The thin monkey said: "Every month on the 13th

and 20th Eight mornings when the rooster crows, the tide rises. Six hours, that is, twelve hours later, the tide will recede... New Year's Day happens to be the thirteenth day, so you can do the math. Today is the second day of the second day, and the tide ebbs at 8:30 in the morning... I also because of today I can't afford to go to catch the sea..."

Zhi Zhi didn't understand.

But what is certain is that the thin monkeys have a very precise grasp of when the tide rises and ebbs.

After the thin monkey finished speaking, he said "I'm going to take a bath" again, then turned and went to the bath room.

Zhi Zhi hurried over to look, and found that there were four or five dying sea fish with tail palms in the net bag, fifty or sixty shells and conch shells of different sizes and varieties.

Very good, just to add some minced meat to a vegan lunch.

The sea fish is too small, each one is about three or four heavy, and the quantity is also small, so let's use it to make a soup!

Shell meat and snail meat are pried out to get the meat, and fried together with beans; these shells will be handed over to Uncle Yao and the others, and they will be burned together when firing bricks. They can be used as fertilizer for crops, or as a house. used lime.

Zhizhi processed the sea fish and conch shells with ease, then lit a fire in the nearby stove, put a little oil in the pan, and fried the fish until both sides turned yellow, poured a few ladles of water into the pan , began to boil soup.

Then she hurried to the vegetable garden, dug two or three potatoes, and picked seven or eight tender and juicy loofahs back, planning to make sea fish loofah soup.

Wash and peel the potatoes, cut them into pieces, and throw them into the fish soup first. Doing this helps to add body to the dashi, making it richer and more filling.

The loofah is also handled well, but the loofah is too tender and has a lot of water, so it should be put out when it is about to come out of the pan. Otherwise, it will melt if it is boiled for a long time.

For a while, the flower rolls in the big pot next to it were steamed.

Zhi Zhi hurriedly used bamboo tongs to carry the flower rolls one by one into the bamboo basket covered with a clean white cloth, and picked up the white boiled eggs...

then started cooking.

Even if it's fifty or sixty shells and conch meat, after picking out the meat, there is only a big bowl left. One or two people can have a good meal, but eighteen people eat such a bowl... It's almost stuffed between the teeth Neither is enough.

However, stir-frying these shellfish in vegetarian dishes can enhance the freshness.

Stir fry the garlic in a hot pan, then throw the shell meat and snail meat into the pan and sauté until fragrant... The kitchen is suddenly filled with a strong aroma!

Throw the chopped green and red peppers into the pot and stir-fry, and the aroma of the pepper will become more intense.

Then put the pickled vegetables and green beans into it and stir-fry, add a little fish soup that is already boiling in the large pot next to it... quickly start seasoning.

After the soup is drained, a large wooden barrel is super ready to serve with colorful fried vegetables and you're done!

--Red and green peppercorns, black pickles, green beans and white shell snail meat, just looking at it makes people feel appetizing!

Zhi Zhi rinsed the pot and started to fry the radish leaves.

When it was about to end, the thin monkey came in after taking a bath and changing clothes, "Zhi Zhi, Li Shu is here."

Zhizhi let out an "ah", thinking what Li Shu is doing here?

At this time, a flash of inspiration suddenly came to her mind - Li Shu said a few days ago that Professor Jiang from the Kyoto Academy of Agricultural Sciences is coming to visit Seagull Island!

So, today is...

a distinguished guest?

Zhi Zhi quickened her hands, put the frying pan on the ground, and set up a pot for boiling water-the little partner in charge of cooking needs to provide boiling water for three meals a day.

She quickly rinsed and washed the cooking pot, tidied up the stove, carried all the meals to the dining hall and set them up... Then she hurried down the mountain.

Just in time to see Li Shu accompanied by an old man with white hair walking slowly up the mountain...

"Li Shu!" Zhizhi stopped him happily.

Li Shu waved to her with a smile, and said to Professor Jiang: "Look, Zhizhi is there... Oh yes, that's the small building she built with the educated youths." Professor Jiang looked petite and

slender Zhi Zhi was shocked.

--If eleven strong men built two brick houses with bricks and bricks in two months... It sounds incredible, but it is not unacceptable.

But what if eleven delicate people like this little girl built these two brick houses in two months?

That would be incredible!

As Professor Jiang thought so, Zhi Zhi had already rushed over.

Li Shu introduced the two of them-

"Professor Jiang, she is Bie Zhizhi. Although she is small, she is actually the person in charge of Seagull Island. She is also the deputy director and organization officer of the Educated Youth Office of Nanling Town." "

Zhizhi , this is Professor Jiang from the Kyoto Academy of Agricultural Sciences. We had a relationship with the professor in Linshi..."

Zhizhi was excited, but Professor Jiang was very surprised, thinking that such a young and beautiful girl is still a official?

The two shook hands warmly,

"Hello, Professor Jiang, I've been admiring your name for a long time!"

"Comrade Xiaobie, I'm here to thank you for saving your life!"

Zhizhi first asked about Professor Jiang's physical condition with concern.

Professor Jiang told her, "This time I was going to visit the scientific research base in Yi City. When I returned to Beijing, I changed trains at Shanglin City. I wanted to eat noodles there, but I didn't expect to meet people... At that time, I I was beaten into a daze, and my mind was so muddled that I couldn't think about anything... When I woke up, Comrade Public Security had already sent me to the hospital." "I recovered in the hospital for a week before I slowly thought about it.

" What happened during my injury... I know, you guys are the ones who really saved my life. Let me ask... If you didn't give me a bowl of noodles and let me live, if you didn't send me to Go to the police station, maybe I will be a homeless man with a broken brain in the future! So I must come to see you and thank you!"

Then, the gray-haired old man bowed deeply to Zhizhi, "Farewell to Zhizhi! Comrade Zhi, I solemnly thank you for your grace of salvation!"

Zhi Zhi was very embarrassed to be treated like this by the elderly gentleman, and hurriedly avoided it. When Professor Jiang straightened up, she asked, "Did Tang Wu pay you compensation?"

Professor Jiang sighed, "No...According to the investigation by the police, Tang Wu is a villain at all. The money he snatched every day , All the money I cheated was drunk today! The police went to his house to search, and only found my briefcase. All the money I put in the bag was gone... Fortunately, the documents, materials, and letter of introduction are still there ."

"However, don't worry about me. I got in touch with the work unit, and the work unit sent me some money. It's not a problem to pay for the medical expenses and buy the return train ticket. As for Tang Wu, the public security organs have given him a very severe punishment." Attack..." Professor Jiang said.

Zhi Zhi nodded, "It's good that you're fine."

Professor Jiang pointed to the top of his head, and said, "I had seven stitches on the top of my head and a slight concussion, but it's all right now."

Zhi Zhi said, "If there's nothing particularly important Why don't you take a good rest on our Seagull Island for a few days... We have ready-made rooms here. Ah, let me show you our living area first! Well, the other friends are still working outside, and it's only lunch time. I'll be back..."

Saying that, Zhizhi first took Professor Jiang to see the kitchen, dining hall, the single dormitory on the second floor for boys, as well as their public toilets, bathrooms and water supply systems, and finally took Professor Jiang to visit Office and study room.

As soon as Professor Jiang entered the dining hall, his throat moved slightly due to the strong aroma of the food.

However, the old gentleman held back.

When he saw that there were ready-made big beds, desks, chairs and wardrobes in the single dormitory for boys on the second floor, he couldn't help but nodded and praised: "Okay, good, good! The living conditions here are still good! Very good !"

When he saw the airy, clean and hygienic public toilets; and the bathrooms with convenient access to water and privacy, Professor Jiang's head turned into a chicken pecking rice, and he kept nodding, "Good! It's very good! Work hard at ordinary times, and relax when you're done with the work...Wow! You're right, the labor you put in in the early stage is very rewarding, it's great!" Finally, when Professor Jiang stepped into the reading room, For a moment, when he saw that the bamboo bookshelf was full of "basic pest prevention and control", "soil acidity and alkalinity and suitable plants for cultivation", "crop cultivation and cultivation", "plant quarantine and agricultural ecological health", etc. When reading the book, his eyes widened in shock.

Professor Jiang suddenly turned his head to look at Zhizhi with a very excited expression!

Chapter 128

Zhi Zhi introduced to Professor Jiang unhurriedly, "We, Seagull Island, have undertaken five scientific research projects...the five bookshelves you see, and the textbooks on each bookshelf, are provided to us by different project personnel. The teaching materials..."

"On this bookshelf is the project of watering crops after seawater desalination. The project owner is Professor Huang from the Academy of Ocean Sciences. I am the undertaker of this project. Professor Huang agreed to accept me as a student and sent me these Here are the basic textbooks. However, this subject is very profound and requires a lot of experiments... At present, I can only help Professor Huang do some basic experiments and record the most fundamental data..." "This is from Huai City University of Agricultural Science and Technology

. The scientific research project set up by Professor Li here is about the planting of economical grafted fruits. Our project partner is Long Qiang. At present, we have started breeding in greenhouses and started recording the growth data of the first season of crops..."

"This is the 'hydroponic crops' project directed by Professor Zhang of the Beijing Academy of Agricultural Sciences..."

...

After listening to Zhizhi's introduction, Professor Jiang's mouth turned into an O.

Zhizhi continued to introduce to Professor Jiang, "This row You can take a look at the bookshelf of our school. This is the learning situation of all our educated youths. Everyone works during the day and studies together every night. We study all subjects...Because we don't have many people, the huge experiment, relying solely on The project docking person alone can't finish the job, and a helper is needed. But if the helper doesn't know anything, it's not enough..."

"So every project coordinator needs to be very familiar with his own project, and at the same time, he must be very familiar with this subject. The project coordinator will take these textbooks for self-study, then write down what he doesn't understand, and send them to the tutor Ask, the tutor will send the answer and reference materials after the answer, and this classmate will teach it to everyone..." "

In the school, the project undertaker is like a department representative, responsible for all the projects of this tutor..." Zhizhi talked eloquently.

Professor Jiang was very excited, "You, you... self-study?"

Zhizhi nodded with a smile.

"On the premise that...without a teacher's face-to-face explanation, you rely on these textbooks, and the opportunity to communicate back and forth once every month, to study by yourself?" Professor Jiang was extremely surprised.

Zhi Zhi smiled and said: "It is indeed difficult, but... as long as the mind does not slip, there are more solutions than difficulties!"

After speaking, Zhi Zhi asked cautiously: "Professor, I heard that you are also studying this area... ..."

Professor Jiang immediately said: "At present, I have a total of four projects, and the first three have already established scientific research and test bases. I am currently looking for a suitable test base for the fourth project... By the way, my project is Artificially cultivate three types of fungi."

Zhizhi said: "It's a rare fate. You came to our place. How about... After lunch, I will accompany you to see our greenhouse? We are still newcomers in the field of science, and we don't understand anything, but we are Newborn calves are not afraid of tigers, and in our eyes, all difficulties do not exist!"

Professor Jiang was so excited that he could not wait to see her greenhouse now.

At this time, the friends came back from work one after another.

Standing at the door, Li Shu had already whispered to them that Professor Jiang had arrived.

The friends were surprised and delighted!

Nervous and excited, they quickly put the farm tools aside, stood at the entrance of the cafeteria, took off their blue overalls, hung them on their coat racks, and removed the straw shoe covers covering Jiefang shoes and cloth shoes. Put them neatly under the coat rack, and finally line up to wash your hands.

And Zhizhi heard the commotion outside in the study room, so she smiled and said to Professor Jiang: "Professor, my little friends have already returned from work, you can have a light meal with us, let's get acquainted, After dinner, shall we go to the greenhouse together?"

"Okay! Okay!" Professor Jiang said repeatedly.

As a result, as soon as he followed Zhizhi out, he saw a dozen or so young men carrying farm tools, both men and women, and everyone lined up to tidy up the farm tools, remove clothes, hang clothes, arrange shoes, Then they lined up to wash their hands, and walked over one by one...

Professor Jiang looked at these young people carefully.

They are half male and half male, not to mention beautiful and ugly, this is innate.

But each of them has a smile from the heart on their faces, and they are neatly dressed, with bright eyes and full of energy!

Zhi Zhi introduced the friends one by one for Professor Jiang,

"Professor, his name is Long Qiang, and he is in charge of Professor Li's economical fruit grafting project." "

Long Qiang, this is Professor Jiang from the Kyoto Academy of Agricultural Sciences."

"Professor Jiang Hello! I have admired your name for a long time!"

"Long Qiang, hello, hello!"

...

In this way, Zhizhi solemnly introduced all the friends on Seagull Island to Professor Jiang.

Even Fu Mingyu was no exception.

Even Uncle Yao and the others who came back from work, as well as the thin monkey who always helped everyone, Zhi Zhi also introduced them to Professor Jiang.

Everyone feels very comfortable.

Everyone on the island felt Zhizhi's respect for them, and Professor Jiang also understood the duties of everyone on the island during Zhizhi's introduction, and soon had a basic understanding of the situation on Seagull Island.

"Okay, professor, let's go in and eat!" Zhi Zhi said.

Professor Jiang said: "Then... I have caused trouble for you."

"Rough tea and light food are nothing to mention," Zhizhi said with a smile, "However, you should not have too much hope for our meals...all the pretentiousness, It all stems from the lack of sufficient ingredients...please."

Everyone entered the cafeteria.

Li Qingyu and Gao Tiantian have already quickly helped to share the meals.

There are even Professor Jiang and Li Shu.

Professor Jiang looked at a tin lunch box and a porcelain bowl in front of him.

--There are two dishes in the lunch box: one is stir-fried green vegetables, and the other is multicolored diced beans. Four colorful flower rolls were piled high on the lid of the lunch box, each the size of his fist. Next to it was a hard-boiled egg in its shell. The porcelain bowl is filled with a large bowl of milky white loofah fish soup.

Is this still called rough tea and light rice? Professor Jiang was already hungry.

All in all, he had already stayed outside for a month on this business trip. Not to mention that this is an era of extreme scarcity of supplies. People cannot be very rich, and even if they are rich, they cannot buy abundant supplies. Moreover, Professor Jiang has been away from home for a long time, and has not had a decent meal for a long time.

The meal in front of him consisted of staple food, vegetables, eggs, and fish broth...and with the rich aroma of vegetables from these foods, Professor Jiang couldn't help swallowing.

Zhi Zhi tried to persuade him to eat, "Professor, you can eat, you are welcome."

Professor Jiang said thank you, and took a sip of fish soup from the bowl.

He was a little lost.

The fish soup tastes thick and thick, the taste is neither salty nor bland, it is not fishy at all, and it is also mixed with the new sweetness of fresh loofah...

This soup is too delicious!

Professor Jiang drank the whole bowl of fish soup in one breath.

Zhizhi smiled and added another bowl of soup for him, "Professor, you have to eat this soup with flower rolls, otherwise the flower rolls will be too dry to swallow." Professor

Jiang nodded and reached out to take a flower roll.

The Hanamaki was steamed until it was fluffy and fat, tearing off a strand and stuffing it into the mouth...

huh? Has a faint soybean aroma?

Ah, this is the first time he has eaten the steamed rolls that exude the smell of beans!

Wait, why is there... a strong red bean flavor and a light mung bean flavor in a flower roll?

After chewing a few mouthfuls, although the Hanamaki was full of aroma, the taste was a bit bland, so Professor Jiang stuffed a chopstick of multicolored beans into his mouth.

Professor Jiang's eyes widened.

--Is this still diced beans? Yeah? If long beans are so delicious, then he wants to fill the whole world with long beans...

After a closer look, there are green and red peppers in the diced beans. Green peppers are responsible for freshness and red peppers are responsible for sweetness. It is also responsible for the beautiful appearance. Ah, it turns out that there are chopped shellfish and conch meat in the diced beans? No wonder it is so fresh and delicious!

After taking a bite, this kind of stir-fried green vegetables of unknown variety...

Wow, this is stir-fried radish sprouts!

In fact, the taste of radish sprouts is very rough... I don't know who fried this dish, so it has a salty and sour taste. Use this to serve Hanamaki, the taste is top-notch!

From time to time, eat a spoonful of delicious and slightly spicy multicolored diced beans, and drink a big mouthful of fish loofah soup with a slightly thick soup...

It turns out that eating can really be enjoyed like this!

In particular, these main dishes and side dishes still look so ordinary.

Not only Professor Jiang ate to his heart's content, but also his partners who had worked all morning.

Zhi Zhi and Li Qingyu couldn't finish eating so many flower rolls, so they each divided three of them for Uncle Yao and the others...

Everyone had almost finished eating. Professor Jiang couldn't wait to see the greenhouse, and "dorm head" Gao Tiantian disagreed .

"Professor, they worked all morning and ate a lot of food. Now they need to take a good rest. Only by maintaining a good physique can they have an unquenchable fighting spirit. The body is the capital of the revolution! So we have to rest until two Only after one o'clock can I continue to go to work." Gao Tiantian said.

Professor Jiang was a little embarrassed.

Zhi Zhi said: "Professor, how about this... We went to the reading room together, we have accumulated a lot of questions, it's just... usually I want to ask people but I don't know who to ask. If you don't think Tired, can you explain to us?"

Professor Jiang nodded, "Yes."

Everyone was ecstatic, and hurriedly asked the professor to go first, and everyone washed their own dishes and cleaned up again...

Zhi Zhi went to pour two glasses One cup of tea for Professor Jiang, one cup for Li Shu, and asked in a low voice, "Why don't you go back first?"

Li Shu took the tea from her, nodded, and said in a low voice, "I'll make it the day after tomorrow. I'm going to lead the team to move here, let me tell you first..." He took a sip of tea, and said, "I'll go to the professor to say hello and leave."

Zhi Zhi brought tea to Professor Jiang.

Li Shu asked him, "Professor, I have to go back soon, look... are you going with me, or are you going to rest on this island for a few days? I will pick you up in two days and return to Linshi Zhizhi

immediately said: "Professor, you can stay with us for a few days, if you want to go back, we also have a boat, we can take you to the town." Professor Jiang didn't want to stay here for too

long It's been a long time, but after going to the island for a meal, seeing the mental outlook of the educated youths and what they are doing...

Professor Jiang doesn't want to leave.

"Xiao Li, I'll write you the phone number of my unit. You can call me to report safety, and tell the dean that I plan to stay for about a month and then go back." He said, looking for Zhizhi He asked for a pen and paper, hurriedly wrote down the phone number, and handed it to Li Shu.

Li Shu nodded and took it, and left.

Next, the educated youths sat in the study room, rummaged through their notebooks, and asked Professor Jiang various professional questions one by one... The

current level of the educated youths is still at the basic level.

Professor Jiang answered everyone's questions very earnestly-

for a while, everyone took notes, asked questions, and discussed seriously...

before you knew it, it was two o'clock at noon.

"Dorm Manager" Gao Tiantian reminded everyone in a low voice, "It's already two o'clock, everyone needs to go to work."

Zhi Zhi immediately said to Professor Jiang: "Professor, come with us to see. Look at our The vegetable garden, the private plot for rations, and the greenhouse we built ourselves?"

Professor Jiang nodded repeatedly.

So, the educated youths packed up their notes and filed out. At the entrance of the cafeteria, they put on their blue overalls, straw hats and work gloves, put straw insoles on their shoes, and set off again with farm tools on their shoulders.

Zhi Zhi accompanied Professor Jiang.

Professor Jiang excitedly said to Zhizhi: "Zhizhi, let's go to the greenhouse first, let's go to the greenhouse first..."

Zhizhi smiled and nodded, and led Professor Jiang to the nearest greenhouse.

Professor Jiang's eyes widened in shock.

Chapter 129

Zhizhi and her friends undertook a total of five projects.

So we have built six greenhouses, one for each of the five projects, and one for everyone to do experiments on their own... Zhizhi

led Professor Jiang to the "economical grafted fruit tree" greenhouse in charge of Long Qiang, Because this greenhouse is the closest to the dining hall.

As she walked, she said: "At present, we have undertaken five projects, and we have built a greenhouse for each project. However, we are very poor, and in such a situation, the five mentors can't do anything for us. Provide financial assistance... You see, our greenhouse looks like this... This is a greenhouse that we built within our ability according to the requirements of our instructors..." Said, Zhi Zhi

pointed to the greenhouse.

Professor Jiang couldn't help looking at him.

--This greenhouse is a rectangular open structure, about 20 meters wide and 80 meters long. The outer wall is a masonry half-wall structure, and the height of the wall is 1.2 meters; and the upper part of the greenhouse is built with a cement column about every five meters. The greenhouse is about four meters high from the ceiling. From a distance, it looks like a bungalow classroom without windows.

Zhi Zhi introduced to Professor Jiang, "Our Seagull Island's climate is characterized by the four seasons of summer, hot and humid. Unless it is the typhoon season in summer, the temperature is basically between 267 degrees and 30 degrees, and these greenhouses are all The site is selected in a low-lying valley, without the shelter of big trees around. It avoids the wind to the greatest extent and can get the sunlight to the greatest extent... You see, the roofs of these greenhouses are all half-roofed."

"During the day, we can open the half-pull roof to let the sunlight in. At night, in order to keep warm, we will cover the roof of the grass shed... As for the humidity, don't worry, we have brought spring water down from the mountain, it can Make sure to water it with enough water every day."

Professor Jiang nodded incessantly.

He first walked around the perimeter of the shed, observing carefully as he walked.

Then he went into the shed.

Long Qiang is the person in charge of this project. At the moment, he is wearing blue work clothes and is recording data with a log. Seeing that Zhi Zhi is accompanying Professor Jiang, Long Qiang hurried over to say hello to Professor Jiang.

Professor Jiang nodded, and first walked around the greenhouse, carefully watching the growth of the fruit seedlings in the greenhouse.

He found a small hand-made book next to a fruit seedling? Pick up the small book and take a look, step forward to record in detail the planting time, regular fertilization and watering time, growth conditions and so on.

Professor Jiang looked around again, and found that there were about a hundred fruit seedlings in the greenhouse, and basically there was a small book next to each fruit seedling? ? ?

He gasped.

Long Qiang asked in a low voice, "Professor, please give me some advice! To tell you the truth, none of us... have ever seen what a real greenhouse looks like. We only rely on writing letters and drawing sketches to give us some advice." Instructor, the instructor has never really seen...Professor, you said that our greenhouse..."

Professor Jiang said, "Okay! Very good!"

He looked around again and asked: "How can you do such a detailed job? Can I take care of it alone?"

Long Qiang was stunned, "I don't have much work! I will first write a log according to the instructor's requirements, then water and fertilize according to the log requirements, and then record it in the log Go up. So there is not much work, and my main work every day is to open up wasteland and farm. Because we hope to take on more scientific research projects..."

"Really?" Professor Jiang's eyes lit up, "You...do you want to take on other scientific research projects?" Long Qiang and Zhi Zhi couldn't help smiling when they saw Professor Jiang's eager and excited expression.

Long Qiang said to Professor Jiang: "Then you have to ask Zhizhi. All the work on Seagull Island is arranged and coordinated by Zhizhi." Professor Jiang looked at Zhizhi again with anticipation

.

Zhizhi smiled and said, "Professor, if you are willing... Then I would like to extend my welcome to you on behalf of all the friends of Seagull Island! However, according to the usual practice, we also have additional conditions for cooperation." "You tell me." Professor

Jiang said eagerly.

Zhi Zhi said earnestly: "This is the first, we need you to formally select a student among our little friends, not just talking about it. But... to participate in the study and assessment, The kind of students who can get a diploma recognized by the state in the future."

Professor Jiang was silent.

He can't do this first request alone!

Under this situation, colleges and universities have already stopped enrolling students, and the only way to seriously enter colleges and universities is to get quotas for workers, peasants and soldiers. But this quota is selected by the local government. Professor Jiang, as a member of the school, is not qualified to grant Zhi Zhi any quota.

Zhi Zhi smiled, "Professor, I understand your concerns. We are not unreasonable people, as long as you agree... This time limit can be three years, five years, or even ten years." Professor Jiang's eyes lit up

, He asked again, "Then... what about the other conditions?"

Zhizhi smiled and said, "The second condition is that we understand that you may not be able to provide us with experimental-related funding subsidies at this stage. To make up for it, you must provide Give us some other crop seeds. It can be grains such as rice, wheat, corn, or seeds of vegetables and fruits... We can work hard for you and record data for your experiments, but we still need life after all. I need rations."

Professor Jiang nodded repeatedly.

Zhizhi continued: "Furthermore, you need to provide all materials and documents related to your project. Materials include seeds, fertilizers, agricultural tools, labor insurance supplies, etc. Documents include all textbooks related to your project, Diary and diary requirements, stationery and paper."

Professor Jiang nodded again.

These requests are reasonable.

Zhizhi said: "The last condition is that I hope that you will provide us with financial assistance if conditions permit. After all, chemical fertilizers and test paper are consumables. We need to deal with various emergencies. It is impossible We have been paying indefinitely...Of course, if it is really difficult for you, we understand."

Professor Jiang continued to nod, and then asked, "Is there anything else?"

"No."

Professor Jiang was stunned After a while, he couldn't believe his ears, so he asked again, "No more?"

"No more."

He gasped again!

--What kind of fairy island is Seagull Island? What kind of little fairy is this Bie Zhizhi? ? ?

God!

Is this God's compensation to make up for his innocent beating during the trip?

In this situation, basically all agricultural scientific research projects have been stopped! Even many senior intellectuals in the Academy of Agricultural Sciences have gone to the countryside to jump in the queue...

And his new project is because the superior has approved it a long time ago, and all the funds and materials have been in place... It was originally a talk. It is a job that can be done immediately, but for him, there are various gaps that are difficult to bridge.

The first is the problem of manpower. The students he can keep are almost all doing his best to protect his other projects. The students who can't keep have all gone to the countryside to join the team. As a result, there is no way to spare manpower for new projects.

Secondly, no labor collective is willing to cooperate with his project! Now all labor collectives have a heavy task of paying food, who is willing to help poor institutions like them that can't even afford the funds to do scientific research for free! That would be a waste of work points and energy!

Now, the educated youths of Seagull Island...

Professor Jiang was excited, and held Zhizhi's hand, "Bie, goodbye Comrade Zhizhi, I promise you!"

He took a deep breath-

to calm down his emotions, Professor Jiang said to Zhizhi : "It's like this. At this stage, among the four conditions you put forward, I can satisfy them except for giving you some seeds for rations. The other conditions...even if I agree, I can't do it." ."

Zhizhi smiled.

Of course she understands the current situation.

Professor Jiang is willing to tell her so frankly, which shows that the professor is a man of honor and honesty.

Zhi Zhi nodded, "I understand."

Professor Jiang said sincerely, "I can only promise you that if I have the ability in the future, I will... do my best to double the four conditions you mentioned."

Zhizhi smiled, "Professor, let's cooperate!"

Professor Jiang's eyes were watery.

He walked to the side, took off his glasses, wiped the corners of his eyes with the back of his hand, waited for a while, put them back on, and said to Zhizhi with a smile on his face: "Farewell, let's go, take me to the Let's take a look at other greenhouses..."

"Okay! You go this way, I'll show you around." "

Farewell, I hope you don't think I'm annoying! It's still more than a month before Chinese New Year, I Ah, I want to stay with you for a month, give you a basic class, let you lay a solid theoretical foundation, and take you through all the scientific research projects you are currently working on..." "

Ah Professor, thank you so much!"

...

In this way, Professor Jiang reached a verbal agreement with Zhi Zhi by "acting on his own will".

For the next month, Professor Jiang stayed with the educated youths every day. During the day, he leads the educated youths to do scientific research, and at night, he gives them basic courses...

For the educated youths, this is another challenge.

--Everyone had already made a land reclamation plan, but in order to be able to spend more time with Professor Jiang and receive the irrigation of knowledge. They abruptly changed the starting time from 8:00 am to 12:00 noon to 6:00 am to 10:00 am

; During the four hours from 10:00 noon to 3:00 pm, you can have lunch with Professor Jiang and accept Professor Jiang's lectures at the same time.

Every night, Professor Jiang will teach from eight o'clock to eleven o'clock.

Although the "dorm head" Gao Tiantian will keep urging everyone to go back to the room to sleep when the time comes, but everyone is reluctant to sleep. After returning to the single dormitory, everyone will light candles and continue to take notes, analyze, Replay...

One month has passed, and all the educated youths have developed thick dark circles under their eyes.

But the payoff is huge!

Before Professor Jiang arrived at Seagull Island, the educated youths belonged to the grass-roots team. Although they learned knowledge of various subjects independently, they were all in a state of ignorance...

Now with Professor Jiang's guidance, everyone has a very clear understanding.

As far as Professor Jiang is concerned, these educated youths on Seagull Island deeply regret him! The subject foundation of these ten or so young people can be said to be very poor...

but their enthusiasm for professional subjects is huge.

In the first few days, they didn't even understand proper nouns. For this reason, he had to speak plainly for them. After three or four days, they gradually got used to his teaching method, and they would seize every opportunity to ask him various questions...

Professor Jiang gradually accelerated the progress of his teaching.

What he didn't expect was that these educated youths also stumbled to keep up?

Occasionally, when he woke up in the middle of the night, Professor Jiang found out...it turns out that these children are studying without sleep or food! Look at the faint light from their windows! It was already one or two o'clock in the morning, and they were still studying by lighting candles!

He became more and more serious about teaching, and finally instilled in them the professional basic subjects of the entire school year within one month... It doesn't matter if you don't learn well, just review it every day.

A month is finally approaching.

With only seven days left before the Chinese New Year, Professor Jiang had to leave no matter what.

During this month's time together, the teachers and students forged a deep friendship. Professor Jiang was reluctant to leave the educated youths, and the educated youths were also reluctant to leave Professor Jiang... Standing

on the pier separately, everyone's eyes were red.

During this month, Professor Jiang chose Li Aiguo as a student, and at this moment he repeatedly told Shen Shuhua, "After the Chinese New Year, I will allocate supplies, and around mid-March, I will be with your two brothers. The supplies are coming... You have to be ready for everything. In addition, don't forget the knowledge I taught you, and you must read the books I let you read... Do what you don't understand Note, I will explain it to you when I arrive."

Li Aiguo nodded repeatedly.

After Professor Jiang finished explaining, he pulled Zhizhi aside again, and said, "If I say something you don't like to hear, just relying on your frivolity, even if you want to do it, it's not right, and you have to ask your instructor to come over and give it to you." You teach face-to-face... However, these five of your mentors are of course very sure of your work, but if you haven't met in person, the relationship is different..." "I know all of your

five mentors, and everyone is the same. People in the circle, especially Li Cong, he is still my younger brother... After I go back, I will call them next to each other and ask them to come to you for a field trip. You, you have to arrange a time quickly, Let them take turns to let you visit here, and give you face-to-face lectures by the way..."

Zhizhi was very grateful to Professor Jiang, and bowed deeply to him, "Thank you teacher!"

She and Li Shu personally sent Professor Jiang to the town by boat, and Li Shu arranged for Professor Jiang to ride in the military camp. Send Professor Jiang to Linshi Railway Station...

After Professor Jiang left, the New Year is getting closer and closer.

According to the regulations of the Educated Youth Office, Zhizhi notified everyone of their half-month vacation. But in this half month, labor and study can not be slackened, which is about half of the previous amount.

In this way, after resting all day, everyone started to get busy for the New Year again.

Chapter 130

Chinese New Year is approaching, of course shopping is indispensable.

But to buy something, you have to spend money.

Zhizhi and the others don't have any money.

Of course, the last time everyone went to Linshi to sell fish noodle soup, there were still more than 300 yuan left after purchasing the supplies. But Zhizhi and everyone else didn't want to touch the money. After all, it had been agreed at the beginning that the money was for emergency use.

So everyone brainstormed and had a heated discussion,

"Why don't we sell fish soup noodles again?"

"But isn't Liu Baping's sister-in-law already selling fish soup noodles in Linshi? If we go again, we will steal her business!"

" Then we will sell fish soup noodles in Nanling Town?"

"There are so many people with miscellaneous eyes, be careful of being labeled as speculators!" "

Then let's go to Linshi to do some other business?" "

That's a good idea! Tell me, we What else can I sell?"

"This..."

Discussions come and go, and there seems to be no way.

Hong Hehe said to Zhizhi: "Zhizhi, do you have any good ideas?

" Power." Zhi Zhi said.

When everyone heard this, they immediately started yelling-

"Our hometown wants to eat dumplings for Chinese New Year! They are stuffed with pork and chives! They are stuffed with pork and green

onions!" "We made glutinous rice cakes and bacon for Chinese New Year! It's too late for the bacon..."

"We need fried crispy meat for Chinese New Year! We'll make glutinous rice noodles!" "

Oh, I want to buy a new pair of Jiefang shoes, but the soles of my cloth shoes are worn out."

...

Zhi Zhi nodded, "Then Have you figured out the budget?"

Everyone, look at me, and I look at you.

In the end, everyone reported a number. Zhizhi asked Gao Tiantian to summarize the amount, and the amount they got was: Among the eighteen people, Uncle Yao and the others felt that nothing was important, the needs of the other educated youths ranged from 3 yuan to 10 yuan, and Fu Mingyu's personal needs were 500 yuan about.

Um?

What's the matter with Fu Mingyu?

Fu Mingyu handed Zhizhi a piece of paper, which listed a lot of requirements:

to install glass for the windows of all rooms on the island, especially the office and study room, and the estimated cost is 50 yuan.

Ask for curtains for all the rooms on the island, estimated to cost 20 yuan.

It is required to install unified hardware door handles, hardware locks and padlocks for all the doors of the rooms, warehouses and greenhouses on the island, and the estimated cost is 100 yuan.

It is required to add 3-4 wheelbarrows or two-wheeled carts to facilitate better brick removal, and the estimated cost of each cart is 50 yuan.

It is required to prepare various snacks during the Spring Festival, such as melon seeds and peanuts, and the estimated cost is 20 yuan.

It is required to establish special labor bonuses, study bonuses, etc. in the new year. The rewards are bonuses or other items, including holidays. The details can be discussed.

...

Zhi Zhi read it carefully, and eased her tightly frowned brows little by little, and said with a smile: "Well, based on Fu Mingyu's information, if you have anything else you want to add, add it all in."

Said Then, she glanced at Fu Mingyu, thinking that this guy finally had collective consciousness.

Zhizhi passed the note to Hong Hehe to read.

Fu Mingyu was also a little nervous.

--At the beginning, when everyone heard that what he wanted would cost at least five hundred yuan, everyone frowned, including Bie Zhizhi. As a result, after Bie Zhizhi read the details he listed, he actually agreed?

He grinned.

At this time, everyone circulated the note one by one, all showing expressions of approval, and wrote down all the things they wanted to buy.

Uncle Yao and the others are illiterate, and they have lived in seclusion for decades, making them feel that everything can be kept simple.

Thin monkey took the list that everyone wrote together and stumbled to read the details to them-

yes, now thin monkey is literate.

This is the subtle result.

Since moving into the small building, everyone has been studying in the reading room every night. The thin monkey doesn't want to study, and sitting is for nothing. Then he starts to imitate everyone, and has the desire to learn to read... Educated youths I taught him to recognize his own name first, and then slowly learned bit by bit. Now he can recognize four to five hundred common characters.

Zhizhi asked Uncle Yao for the first time if they had anything they wanted, but Uncle Yao and the others said no.

This time, I heard these young people make no secret of what they want... This little girl Hong Hehe actually has another wish, which is to have a pair of white socks with lace... Uncle Yao said hesitantly: "At

last Here are some rheumatism ointments!"

As soon as he said this, other uncles and grandpas also opened their mouths-

"Get us some pairs of socks to wear! I wear liberation shoes with bare feet every day, and I'm sweating Uncomfortable."

"I want a pillow to sleep on, bamboo strips are fine, but I still want a cotton one." "I want a spittoon

..."

"Is it okay to get a belt? The leather one doesn't matter, Make a canvas!"

"I want a hat, not too thin and not too thick..."

Even Shouhou said, "I want a set of comic books about Journey to the West."

Hong Hehe handed a pen to Shouhou Monkey, let him add it.

The thin monkey blushed, and clumsily wrote a few words with a pen. He wrote the characters he couldn't write in other characters.

Hong Hehe took the pen again and carefully corrected Shouhou's typo.

The thin monkey stretched his neck to look, murmured words, and followed the volley with his fingers... It was obvious that he was trying to write down the words he had written wrong just now.

Zhi Zhi fell into deep thought.

The shortage of these materials listed by everyone is about 600 yuan.

Now there are only seven days left before the Chinese New Year. Who would need a lot of supplies during the Chinese New Year, and what kind of supplies can I provide?

Undoubtedly, if you are doing a small business, it is the most profitable to go to the train station to sell food to passing pedestrians during this time period.

But this work is very tiring, and there is no guarantee that you will earn that much in just seven or eight days.

If you want to do big business, you have to target units, especially large units with many employees.

But this must require a middleman and an introducer, otherwise the purchasers of other large units would not be able to find someone to buy for no reason; what's more, I don't have any large quantities of things that I can sell.

Zhizhi asked Fu Mingyu, "Mingyu, what kind of things do your father and brother's work usually give out during the New Year?"

Fu Mingyu thought for a while, "They will give out food stamps, meat tickets, pastry tickets...and some towels too. , lunch boxes, enamel cups and so on."

Zhi Zhi asked again, "How many train stations are there in Lin City?"

Fu Mingyu also knew about this.

He counted with his fingers, "There are Linshi Railway Station, Jiedong Station, Jiexi Station, Baishuikou, Jiudaowan and Pailou... a total of six railway stations." Hong Hehe exclaimed: "Linshi has a total of six railway stations.

" There are so many train stations?"

Fu Mingyu explained: "Lin City is the southernmost station in Lin Province, where the trains in the vertical and horizontal directions transfer. So Lin City is the largest transfer station in the three nearby provinces, don't you know? Otherwise, why would Professor Jiang come here? Change trains in Linshi!"

Zhizhi said, "Hehe, give Mingyu the pen and paper... Standardize the orientation a little bit... especially, specify which station is closer to the sea."

Everyone looked at each other in blank dismay.

Fu Mingyu took the pen and paper, and while drawing a sketch, explained:

"Linshi Railway Station is the main passenger station, and there is Jiedong Station on the east, and Jiexi Station on the west. These two are small stations, and the distance from the main station is about About half an hour each."

"Because there are so many trains going to and from the terminus, the passing trains will not add water at the terminus and arrange for the loading and unloading of food in the dining car. Therefore, Jiedong Station is specially used to add water to the cross-line trains, and Jiexi Station is for water. The cross-line trains load and unload food from the dining car..."

"The Jiedong and Jiexi stations I just mentioned belong to the supply stations on the horizontal train line; the Baishuikou Station and Jiudaowan Station have similar functions to Jiedong and Jiexi, but they are on the vertical train line. The supply station... As for the Pailou Station, it can be ignored, this is the loading and unloading station for freight trains..."

Zhizhi nodded repeatedly.

Hong Hehe stared at Fu Mingyu, and asked suspiciously, "Fu Mingyu, why are you so familiar with the train station?

"

He was obviously flustered, and subconsciously glanced at Zhi Zhi quickly.

Zhi Zhi raised her eyebrows.

Fu Mingyu was silent for a while, then lowered his voice and said, "My dad... the job he arranged for me before was... to work at the Pailou Freight Station. Then this job... was messed up by me." Speaking of this, he

said Silent.

Everyone looked at each other in blank dismay.

Hong Hehe blushed, looking at Fu Mingyu hesitant to speak.

Zhizhi's face remained normal, and she continued to ask Fu Mingyu, "Mingyu, in your opinion, which train station is closer to the seaside? If we want to do some small business, we don't have a letter of introduction. Most likely we can only go by boat... So We have to choose one that is beneficial to us."

Fu Mingyu's face softened a bit, he thought for a while, and said: "The east and west of the horizontal line are all adjacent to the sea, especially the west station. You can see the sea from above."

"As for the Baishuikou and Jiudao Bends on the vertical line, Jiudao Bends are relatively close, but I personally feel...it's still a bit far away, and the distance from the sea...may have to climb a mountain. Or, let's go and see it together tomorrow. ?" Fu Mingyu asked.

Zhi Zhi agreed, then turned around and asked, "Uncle Yao, Uncle Luo, do you know where these places are, and can you take us there?"

Uncle Yao said, "We know the east and west of the boundary, it's not a big problem, Jiudao I'm a little confused about the bend... Do I want to turn over from Panjia'ao?" The last sentence was asked to Fu Mingyu.

Fu Mingyu thought about it carefully, "When you put it this way, I seem to think...it is indeed closer to Jiudao Bend from Panjia'ao. The main reason is that I used to climb up the mountain from Jiudao Bend, and I could see The other side of the mountain is the sea."

"If you want, let's go there tomorrow." Uncle Yao said.

Everyone looked at me and I looked at you. Everyone was secretly having fun, and everyone was gearing up. They couldn't help but think of the grand occasion when they sold fish soup noodles last time, and they were very excited.

Fu Mingyu got up and walked out of the cafeteria silently.

Zhizhi turned her head to look at Hong Hehe.

Sure enough, as she expected -

Hong Hehe saw Fu Mingyu walking into the canteen all the time, so she hurriedly got up and chased him out.

Zhizhi couldn't see outside the cafeteria, so of course she didn't know what Fu Mingyu and Hong Hehe said.

However, Hong Hehe came back soon.

Xiao Nizi was downcast, unwilling to talk or care about others, sitting alone in the corner, her eyes were red.

Zhizhi sighed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.5K 857 33
https://m.shubaow.net/252/252240/ Author: ginger shredded wine Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2022-06-23 Latest: Chapter 33 rebirth fin...
441K 24.3K 17
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
1.2M 28.5K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
1.7M 103K 40
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...