𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚜, cobra kai

By b0rl3e00

When Tessa Larusso joins her father's rival dojo so she could get closer with the boy she wanted. Or In whic... More

𝒮𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝟣 𝒞𝒶𝓈𝓉
𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚜
𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚒-𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚔𝚎𝚝
𝙸'𝚖 𝙽𝚘𝚝 𝙰𝚏𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝙰𝚗𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝙸𝚗𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚜
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙳𝚒𝚊𝚣 𝙷𝚘𝚖𝚎
𝙷𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝙳𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎
'𝚂𝚎𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙼𝚒𝚐𝚐𝚢'
𝙲𝚘𝚋𝚛𝚊 𝙺𝚊𝚒
'𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚢 𝚍𝚊𝚍?'
𝙱𝚘𝚗𝚣𝚒 𝚃𝚛𝚎𝚎
𝙶𝚘𝚕𝚏 '𝙽 𝚂𝚝𝚞𝚏𝚏
𝙵𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢 𝙳𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚊
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚃𝚛𝚎𝚎
𝙹𝚘𝚑𝚗𝚗𝚢 𝙻𝚊𝚠𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎
𝚁𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚙 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚋𝚕𝚎𝚖𝚜
𝙰𝚕𝚕 𝚅𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚢
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙴𝚗𝚍
𝙳𝚒𝚊𝚣 𝚟𝚜 𝙺𝚎𝚎𝚗𝚎
𝒮𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝟤 𝒞𝒶𝓈𝓉
𝚂𝚞𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚛
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙱𝚊𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝙱𝚘𝚊𝚛𝚍
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙱𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑
𝚅𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚢 𝙵𝚎𝚜𝚝
𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜
𝙼𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜
𝙱𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑 𝙲𝚕𝚞𝚋
𝙸'𝚖 𝙵𝚒𝚗𝚎
𝚂'𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚜
𝙲𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚗 𝚄𝚙
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚝
𝟾𝟶𝚜 𝙽𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚢
𝙳𝚛𝚞𝚗𝚔𝚎𝚗 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜
𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚘𝚛 𝚈𝚎𝚊𝚛
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚙𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝙱𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚕𝚎𝚝
𝒮𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝟥 𝒞𝒶𝓈𝓉
𝙷𝚘𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚜
𝚁𝚘𝚊𝚍 𝚃𝚛𝚒𝚙
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚜𝚎
𝙿𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝙲𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚜
𝙼𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚢 𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚝
𝙲𝚊𝚏𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜
𝚂𝚘𝚌𝚌𝚎𝚛 𝙶𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜
𝙻𝚊𝚣𝚊𝚛 𝚃𝚊𝚐
𝙲𝚘𝚋𝚛𝚊 𝙺𝚊𝚒 𝙼𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚕
𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝙰𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗
𝚁𝚎𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍
𝙰𝚕𝚕 𝙾𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝙰𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗
𝙰𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗
𝙾𝚕𝚍 𝙷𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚜
𝒮𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝟦 𝒞𝒶𝓈𝓉
𝙵𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢 𝚁𝚎𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜
𝚂𝚔𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚔𝚜
𝙻𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚎
𝙼𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚘𝚛
𝚂𝚞𝚛𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜
𝙴𝚟𝚒𝚕 𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑
𝙳𝚛𝚒𝚟𝚎-𝙸𝚗
𝚆𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚅𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚊 𝚉𝚘𝚘

560 10 4
By b0rl3e00

˜"*°•.˜"*°• -----------------------------------•°*"˜.•°*"˜
𝚂𝟹|𝙴𝟿.𝟻| 𝙵𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

Walking up to the group of Cobra's behind the Ventura Zoo, Robby and Tessa slowly approached them while their hands held onto each other's.

Tessa replayed everything that had happened between the two of them in the last couple of hours. Feeling herself smile brighter, she looked up at Robby who looked down at her with a smirk. She looked back forward at the group that slowly stopped laughing.

"There's my girl, someone decided to take their sweet ass time. What were you two doing?" Tory wiggled her eyebrows mockingly as she looked at Tessa. The LaRusso girl looked down as she felt herself blush at the words.

"You invited him?" Hawk annoyingly spoke as he looked at Tessa and Tory.

"We did. Why?" Tory questioned as she looked the Moskowitz boy up and down.

"What you got a problem with that?" Tessa asked as she crossed her hands over her chest, slightly glaring at Hawk. Hawk looked away as he took a sip of his beer.

"Here you go Keene, LaRusso." Kyler spoke as he offered up two beers that he grabbed, shoving them towards the couple.

"I'm good." Robby nodded to him as Kyler nodded and looked to Tessa.

"Yeah same, rather be sober." She shrugged as a couple of the Cobra's started to laugh.

"What, you can't handle a sip of beer?" Hawk questioned with a raised eyebrow, practically mocking the two.

"Nah, I just don't need to drink to pretend to be cool." Robby shrugged causally as Tessa laughed, covering her mouth slightly. Kyler chocked on his beer as he laughed at the comment.

"Yeah, funny." Hawk spoke as he began to walk forward. Tessa quickly stepped in between the two boys as she glared up at Hawk.

"Back it up." She muttered.

"All right. Let's get going." Tory grabbed a hold of Hawk's arm, pushing him back as she spoke. Hawk looked at Robby before switching his gaze back to Tessa before looking away and following the rest under the gate.

Tory held the gate open as the Cobra's ducked under and through. Robby stared at the gate skeptically as he looked over at Tessa and Tory.

"Don't worry." Tessa reassured, grabbing on the boy's hand and giving it a squeeze.

"Yeah, it's not gonna violate your probation. You got outta juvie, not Sing Sing." Tory joked as Tessa smiled.

"Are you two resorting to peer pressure?" Robby laughed as he looked between the two of them.

"Yeah, it's kinda our thing." Tessa shrugged with a smile. The two watched as Tory walked through the hole in the gate before walking forward. Robby held up the gate for Tessa, watching as she walked through before following after her.

The couple followed the group until they came to a stop, looking up building.

"The zoo? Why do we have to sneak in?" Robby confusingly questioned, looking at everyone as Hawk smirked.

"You'll see." Tory spoke as she turned to look at him.

"Come on. This way." Hawk nodded his head as he began to walk off with the group. Tessa walked next to Robby, keeping his hand in hers as they made their way to the building.

"Welcome to the Ventura Zoo. Join us our behind-the-scenes tour of fun and informative view on how we care for animals." A voice spoke out of the loudspeaker as the group of Cobra's plus Robby walked into the building.

"Right, there's two cameras' over there." Hawk began as he pointed to the ceiling above them. "That guard goes on break once every hour. We have less than five minutes." He explained.

"Okay." Kyler responded as he nodded his head.

"How did he figure this all out?" Tessa questioned as Tory looked at her with a shrug. As Robby, Tory and Tessa walked up the stairs together. Robby suddenly stopped and looked at the two girls.

"Five minutes to do what?" He confusingly asked as he furrowed his eyebrows.

"We're getting a little gift for Sensei." Tory responded as she smirked before running up the rest of the stairs. Robby confusingly stared at the Nichols girl as she walked away before turning to Tessa who held a smile.

"It'll be fun, I promise." She cheerfully spoke as she swung their arms, following the group.

They walked into the snake habitation as one of the Cobra's opened the door for everyone to walk in, another waiting outside for watch. Tessa dragged Robby behind her as she kept his hands with hers as they both looked behind them to make sure they wouldn't get caught.

Hawk slipped off his backpack as everyone came to a stop in front of the snake tank. Hawk pulled out a sack to put the snake in as he turned to Kyler. "You got the snake pole?" Hawk questioned. Kyler looked down at his side before lifting up his arm and sighing with an eye roll.

"Oh, shit! Snake pole, right." Kyler gloomily complained.

"I orchestrated this entire plan, and you didn't bring the one thing you were in charge off?" Hawk angrily asked.

"When he says orchestrated, it sounds like we're here to rob the place dry." Tessa mumbled with an eye roll as she crossed her hands over her chest.

"I forgot, okay? I've got a lot on my mind right now. If I don't pass trig this semester, my dad's gonna shit in my mouth." Kyler explained loudly. Hawk looked at him weirdly as Tessa scrunched her face up in disgust.

"Big over share, dude." She spoke out as Kyler looked to her with an annoying eye roll.

"Just reach in and grab the snake!" Tory whispered, starting to become impatient with the situation.

"Are you insane? I'm not gonna stick my hand in there!" Hawk spoke as he looked continually between the tank and Tory.

"Hey, who's in there?" Someone suddenly shouted causing all the teens to look where the voice was coming from nervously.

"Shit!" Hawk muttered as he grabbed his backpack.

"Po-po, let's go. We gotta go." Kyler hurriedly muttered as he pushed his way through Tory, Robby and Tessa. Hawk and Tory shortly following. Tessa and Robby looked at each other, both quickly studying the look in one another's eyes to figure out what they meant.

As almost as a click, both of them nodded in agreement, as Tessa quickly grabbed the sack. Robby flipped off the lid, scooping his hand down to grab ahold of the snake. Taking slow breaths Robby quickly grabbed onto the snake and threw it into the bag. He watched as Tessa closed it, handing it to him before they grabbed onto one another and ran off.

Walking up to the fence, Tessa almost laughed at the sight of Hawk yelling at Kyler.

"What the hell, dumbass?" Hawk spoke as he pushed Kyler in his arm.

"Dude! At least I brought beer." Kyler spoke as he looked down.

"We failed the mission because of you!" Hawk complained as Tessa and Robby ducked under the fence.

"Who said we failed?" Robby questioned as he held up the sack with the snake in it to show off. He smiled as he looked to everyone before looking down at Tessa who looked up and gave him a smile.

"No way!" Tory excitingly spoke out as she looked down at the bag in surprise. A few of the Cobra's walked up to the couple, patting them on the back. "You got it? Unreal."

"You serious?" Kyler laughed as Robby began to open the bag, everyone peering down to look at the Cobra snake. "Hell yeah!" He cheered as he jumped back with a clap. "Hey, you the man, dog!" Kyler grabbed onto Robby's shirt in excitement before jumping back.

"Look at that." Tessa mumbled before moving her head out of the way for Robby to close the sack again.

"Hey! He's a natural cobra, man!" Kyler spoke as he bumped Hawk who looked around annoyingly. "Hey, good shit, dog!" Kyler quickly grabbed onto Robby as Tessa backed away in surprise. Robby smiled brightly, finally being able to fit in somewhere. "Yeah, we got it, dude! Damn!"

Tessa walked up to Tory with a smile as the Nichols girl high fived her.

"I guess that boyfriend of yours is useful after all." Tory spoke as Tessa stood to the side of her. Tessa looked down, shaking her head before looking back up, watching Robby happily smile as everyone congratulated him.

Finally, once Kyler calmed down, his dumb but excited smirk still on his face, Robby walked up to the two girls with a smile.

"Hey lover boy." Tessa smirked as Robby blushed at the new name.

"Hey." He smiled, bringing his arms over her shoulders into a hug as she wrapped hers around his waist.

"Ew, you two are disgustingly cute. I hate it." Tory spoke out before walking up to Hawk.

Tessa squeezed onto the boy in front of her, immediately feeling safe in his arms. "You don't know how much I love you." Tessa muttered into his neck as she smiled.

"You make me so happy Tess, I love you. Forever." Robby pulled away with a smile as he looked deeply into her eyes.

"We're heading out, let's go you two!" Tory called out to them as they turned around, watching as she walked backwards, signaling for them to follow as the other cobras walked out of the woods.

"Come on." Tessa nodded, grabbing ahold of Robby's hand as they made their way towards Tory.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• -----------------------------------•°*"˜.•°*"˜

Robby placed the snake gently into the encloser as Tessa stood next to him, admiring the animal in front of them. The cobras were in the back of the dojo as they waited for the couple.

Robby smiled as he lifted his hands off the snake before turning to Tessa with the same smile. The two walked into the back, lining up with the rest of the Cobra's as Kreese stood in front of them.

"Well done." Kreese congratulated the students as he held his hands in front of him. "I'm impressed. You showed fearlessness, leadership. And those are the qualities you need to be a champion." Kreese started to walk down the line before stopping in front of Robby and putting a hand on his shoulder. "Good job. You're what Cobra Kai has been looking for." Tessa smiled for her boyfriend as he looked down at her before she turned her head to Hawk, who was on the side of her, and watched as he disappointingly looked down. She furrowed her eyebrows in confusion before Kreese started to speak again. "Do you see what you can accomplish when you work together? Alliances are important. For us and our enemy. Because you better believe that they are making alliances too." Kreese stood in front of Tory as the Nichols girl confusingly looked at the man.

Tessa furrowed her eyebrows as she looked to Robby who turned to her.

"What alliances?" Tory questioned.

"Oh, you didn't hear? Uh, Diaz and the other LaRusso girl, yeah, they're working together." Tory's face quickly dropped. "Yeah, they helped save the All Valley. They gave quite a speech. They make a pretty good team." Kreese laughed as he looked back and forth at Tessa and Tory. Tessa's face turned into an annoying scowl at the words before turning her head to Tory who looked at the girl worryingly. She quickly glanced at Robby before turning her attention back on Kreese. "Well, it's getting late. Dismissed."

Tory and Tessa blankly looked at Kreese before Tory whipped her body around and began walking out the door. Tessa watched as she did so before grabbing onto Robby and dragging him outside with her from the back door.

"Where are we going?" Robby spoke as he dropped Tessa hands with a huff, the two standing alone in the alley. The stars where shinning down bright on them, their shadows reflecting off the walls. The moon was full, it almost seeming like it was lighter than it was supposed to be.

"Tory's gonna do something and I need to be there. I can't let her get hurt." Tessa quickly spoke as she turned around and looked at Robby.

"Then I'm coming with." Robby spoke as he stepped forward.

"No, you're not coming. I think Torys gonna break into my old house and go after Sam, I don't know if she's gonna do it alone or have the other cobra's. If you get into any trouble you're going straight back to Juvie, I can't let that happened." She grabbed onto his shoulders as she breathed heavily.

"Tess..." He mumbled, looking down at her.

"She's gonna try and end it tonight, I have to help her. But you need to stay here or go back to my mom's. She's not home, I can give you my key and I'll meet you back there." She hurriedly spoke as she started to fumble through her pockets.

"No, it's fine I'll stay here, you can just pick me up after." Robby stopped her as she looked up at him and nodded. "Be safe." He mumbled before kissing her forehead. She pulled away with a smile.

"I will, I love you."

"I love you too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 215 39
Her dad sucks and she hasn't seen her mom in years. She moves in with her granddad to get a better life. She gets involved with her dads dojo after s...
25.6K 515 37
De•sire: a strong feeling of wanting to have something, or wishing for something to happen. • DISCONTINUED. this book is on hold untill probably Mar...
40.1K 1.1K 36
(Tory Nichols x Fem! Oc) • • • 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, It was unfathomable how Sierra could love someone so much. That someone being a girl from her dojo, C...
1.1K 117 16
─── .𖥔 ݁ ˖ ‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡𓂃 ࣪ ִֶָ☾. "I may not have realized it until now, but you're the star I've been wishing for" ☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚𝙄𝙣 𝙒𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝...