60s Delicate Beauty Island Fa...

By CNovel_Reader

60 Delicate Beauty Island Farming Author: Mu Xiayi Category: Rebirth through time travel Bie Zhizhi transmigr... More

Introduction
Chapter 1-10
Chapter 11-20
Chapter 21-30
Chapter 31-35
Chapter 36-40
Chapter 41-45
Chapter 46-50
Chapter 51-60
Chapter 61-70
Chapter 71-80
Chapter 91-100
Chapter 101-110
Chapter 111-120
Chapter 121-130
Chapter 131-140
Chapter 141-150
Chapter 151-160
Chapter 161-170
Chapter 171-180
Chapter 181-190
Chapter 191-200
Chapter 201-210
Chapter 211-220
Chapter 221-230
Chapter 231-240
Chapter 241-250
Chapter 251-260
Chapter 261-270
Chapter 271-280
Chapter 281-290
Chapter 291-300
Chapter 301-310
Chapter 311-320
Chapter 321-330
Chapter 331-340
Chapter 341-350
Chapter 351-360
Chapter 361-370
Chapter 371-380
Chapter 381-400
Chapter 401-420
Chapter 421-440
Chapter 441-460
Chapter 461-480
Chapter 481-500
Chapter 501-520
Chapter 521-540
Chapter 541-560
Chapter 561-581

Chapter 81-90

966 10 0
By CNovel_Reader

Chapter 81

The movie is good to watch.

Zhi Zhi watched with relish.

But what she didn't know was that Li Shu never watched the movie from the beginning to the end.

He keeps looking at her.

At exactly nine o'clock in the night, when the movie finished, Li Shu escorted Zhizhi back to the municipal committee compound.

This time, Zhi Zhi knew the way, and took Li Shu in through the back door of the family compound. When she got to the back door, she found that there were many people playing at the back door, including men, women and children, mainly looking after children.

Because there is a large grass field at the back door, many half-grown children are rolling and running here, and it is very lively and noisy.

Zhi Zhi loves children very much.

To be precise, she likes people who are full of vigor and vitality.

She couldn't move her feet when she stood at the back door.

? Excuse me stared at her for a while, the corners of her mouth raised slightly.

--She likes children?

After a while, Li Shu heard her say, "There are so many people here, and no one comes here to sell candied haws?" He was startled, and his first reaction was:

Zhi Zhi wants to eat candied haws?

But she soon came to her senses: it wasn't that she wanted to eat candied haws, but that she wanted to do some small business.

Li Shu ran with Zhi Zhi all day today, and also saw the size of the black markets in Lin City. After looking around, he also felt that the Municipal Committee's side was a treasure trove of geomantic omen - the flow of people here was particularly large, and most of them were cadre families, who still had some money in their hands.

"It should be good to set up a stall here," Li Shu said, "Do you have any ideas? How much do you want to earn? What do you sell? How long do you want to stay here? How many people do you need?"

Zhizhi murmured, "The goal is to earn 200 yuan in the shortest time. What are you selling... Special snacks? It's unrealistic to sell fish. We don't have the ability to transport live fish here from Justice Island. As for how many people Hands..."

"That's what I think, basically you can't make a lot of money selling snacks. It's really hard for a person to earn 200 yuan in just one or two days. But if there are eleven of us on Seagull Island, it is still possible for each person to fight for twenty yuan a day." "

So, as you said, I know what snacks to make. But there are so many of us Man, we still have to prepare so many ingredients, how did we rush from Nanling to the Municipal Party Committee? And since we came here, at least we need a foothold to rectify a bit..." Afterwards, Zhi Zhi almost lost confidence in herself up.

It seems that she can't solve every problem?

After all, Lin City was a strange place to her. She only knows a little bit about this city today... and what she wants to earn is quick money, and she doesn't have much time and energy to learn about this city.

Li Shu was lost in thought.

"Eleven of you are going to come... But you don't have a letter of introduction, so you can't take a long-distance bus," Li Shu murmured, "But Lin City is also near the sea, you... can you come here by boat?" Zhi

Zhi Eyes lit up!

"Okay!" she said hastily.

--Fortunately Li Shu knew about Linshi Linhai, but she didn't even know about it.

Li Shu said again: "So we need to find a way to find the way first... well, leave this matter to those old house builders on your island, I'm afraid their skills in driving boats and fishing are worse than building houses." It's even better."

Zhizhi nodded repeatedly.

Li Shu said again: "As for the foothold here, do you mind the bridge holes nearby?"

Zhi Zhi shook her head, "Never mind or mind... we

There are so many people, it is not worthwhile to live in a guest house and there is no letter of introduction. The bridge hole is okay, the main thing is that the environment should be cleaner, because it must be our base camp and the rear logistics supply station. I must have brought people to set up a stall at the municipal committee. mouth, let them help cook food at the bridge hole. Sell ​​what you see is best-selling..."

Li Shu laughed and said, "I may not be able to find the bridge hole, that's just what I said... I will let you know when I find the place. After a pause, he continued: "It's best to choose a rest period, when the urban management and public security are on vacation... During this period of time, the police's power is all concentrated on solving the cases of missing girls, and there may be no way to take care of them." It is relatively safe to catch hawkers. Zhi

Zhi nodded and said sincerely: "Li Shu, thank you!" "

"Thank me for what? " Li Shu said, "I haven't started yet!" "

Zhizhi said embarrassedly: "If this matter...is found out, you will be implicated too, right? "

"Then let's not be found out. " " Li Shu said in a low voice.

Zhizhi burst out laughing. Li

Shu also laughed. He looked at his watch and said to Zhizhi: "Wait here for me, don't go away, others follow you Don't bother talking... After all, it's been an eventful time recently, and it's better to have one thing less than one thing... I'll be right back.

Knowing that he was referring to the recent missing girls, Zhizhi nodded.

Li Shu left in a hurry.

Zhizhi continued to observe the surroundings.

In fact, there are not no vendors at the back door.

There are also several vendors with baskets on their shoulders . , Zhizhi thinks these people are quite familiar-they seem to be the hawkers who sold snacks at the entrance of the movie theater just now?

They also sell baked sweet potatoes, fried seeds and so on

.

No one seems to be clamoring for some roasted sweet potatoes and fried seeds...

Zhizhi remembered that when watching a movie, she and Li Shu also ate those roasted sweet potatoes, oranges, and sugar-fried chestnuts. The roasted sweet potatoes tasted very good, quite satisfactory; the oranges were not tasty, they were extremely sour; the fried chestnuts should be fried with saccharine water, and the chestnuts were left overnight, so sweet and bitter in the mouth.

So, if you make some special snacks with your heart, it should sell well?

Li Shu came back soon.

He was carrying a net bag in his hand, which contained an oversized enamel bowl, a brand new towel, an unopened soap, toothbrush and toothpaste.

"Hold it, Zhi Zhi," Li Shu said, handing her the net bag, "I thought you didn't bring your luggage when you came, so it might be inconvenient to wash up at night. I borrowed the other things from my comrades in arms. Brand new and unused, only this bowl... Originally, I wanted to go to the supply and marketing agency to buy a washbasin for you, but I saw this big bowl placed there... I feel that it is about the same size as a washbasin. The price is cheap..."

Zhi Zhi took it over and looked at the things in the net pocket.

The enamel bowl was new, with a lot of dust in it, and a small piece of paper that "passed the inspection"; the towel was white, with the words "Linshi Military Division" printed on it.

"Why is this enamel bowl a commodity? Is it leaking?" she asked curiously.

Li Shu, "It doesn't leak. It was originally equipped with a cover, but the cover is gone... and the pattern printed on it is half missing..." It's fine if it doesn't leak

.

"Then how much did this bowl cost?" Zhizhi asked again.

Li Shu, "Seven cents."

Zhizhi wowed.

--Seriously, buying an enamel washbasin will cost seven or eight yuan at least! And such a big enamel bowl, if there is no problem with printing with a cover, it will cost five or six yuan!

Li Shu bought it for only 70 cents, and it was for her emergency use...

It can be said to be quite a bargain.

Zhi Zhi looked at Li Shu, pursed her lips and smiled, "I can't see it, Li Shu, you're pretty good at living!"

Li Shu's face turned red instantly, both surprised and happy.

He was actually a little worried, afraid that she would think he was not generous enough and too calculating...

Unexpectedly, she praised him for living a good life instead?

Li Shu became excited instantly.

If he had a tail behind him, he would be wagging merrily now!

However, Zhi Zhi's next sentence mercilessly dampened his enthusiasm.

"Li Shu, thank you so much today. There are so many things here... You even walked with me all afternoon and invited me to dinner at noon. I, I'll give you... six yuan!" Zhizhi said.

Li Shu said sullenly: "I don't want your money, don't you invite me to dinner too? You bought me roasted sweet potatoes while watching a movie..." Zhizhi was a little embarrassed.

She didn't have a particularly close relationship with Li Shu, so she couldn't spend his money with peace of mind.

Li Shu stared at her for a while, then said unhappily: "I don't want your money! How about it, didn't you... decided to sell snacks here?"

Zhi Zhi nodded.

Li Shu had eaten several times on Seagull Island. At that time, Seagull Island was really poor. There was no staple food, no meat, and it all depended on the educated youths to dig wild vegetables. But their food doesn't look like that of the poor in the true sense, and they don't have the mentality of "since they are poor, forget it, I will eat whatever I want".

The combination of those dishes is very thoughtful at first glance, taking care of the ratio of meat and vegetables to the starch staple food to the greatest extent.

Although Li Shu didn't cook with Zhizhi when he ate on the island, but he had seen those educated youths running over to ask Zhizhi what dishes go with them, how to cook them... so?

It must be Zhizhi's handwriting!

Now Zhizhi said that she wanted to set up a stall to sell some snacks, Li Shu thought it was very good.

So he said: "If you want to thank me, then you can prepare a copy of each of the snacks you have developed for me." He suddenly thought of something, and said word by word: "

... ...I want you to personally send it to the barracks and hand it over to me!"

Zhizhi felt a little surprised.

--What kind of request is this? ? ? strange.

But she looked at him as if he didn't want to accept her money at all, and it wouldn't look good to gossip in public...

"Okay." Zhizhi said.

Li Shu smiled again.

Chapter 82

The next day's trip to Linshi was uneventful.

Zhizhi has nothing to do when she stays at the municipal committee, and the black market usually doesn't open in the morning. So Zhizhi went to the canteen in the compound of the municipal party committee's family, and made friends with the salesperson's eldest sister.

"Sister, do you accept fish?"

"Ah! Do you want fresh fish or dried fish?"

"I have fresh fish and dried fish!"

"Sea fish or river fish?"

"Sea fish! More than a dozen live fish One catty, about seven or eight catties of dried fish!" Zhi Zhi said.

The eldest sister of the salesperson understood, "Are you from Nanling?"

Zhizhi didn't dare to tell the truth, and said nonchalantly, "I'm from Xiling Island."

The eldest sister said, "Then you can bring the dried fish! That stuff has been released, As for fresh fish, don't ask for more than a dozen catties... Even though this is a city committee, not every household can afford more than ten catties of sea fish. Besides, even if they can afford it, the fresh fish can't be eaten in one meal. Isn't it a waste? You can get some small ones, two to three catties are the most suitable, just the amount of a meal for everyone at home."

Then, the eldest sister explained, "Remember, it must be fresh! Dead fish We don't accept it!"

Zhizhi asked the eldest sister again, "Sister, what are the prices of live fish and dried fish?" The eldest

sister asked again: "Do you want to cash it or exchange it?"

"The prices of all our commodities here are correct. For supply and marketing cooperatives, grain and oil stations, and vegetable markets... If you want to compete for cash, you can get 30%; if you want to exchange things, it's one-to-one..." Then, the eldest sister gave a detailed introduction: For example, rice costs 1

dime

. A catty, an egg is divided into five.

A farmer brought 100 eggs to the commissary, and 100 eggs were worth 5 yuan. If the farmer wanted to cash in, he would get 30% of the money and could only get 3.5 yuan. If farmers want to exchange all the eggs into rice, then one hundred eggs can be exchanged for fifty catties of rice.

Of course, there is another point: you have to see if there is so much rice in the canteen. If there is not enough rice, you can cash in the rest or exchange it for other things.

Zhi Zhi then asked the eldest sister about the prices of live fish and dried fish.

However, Zhi Zhi couldn't tell what kinds of sea fish they can provide. The eldest sister doesn't know enough about the types of sea fish, so she just talked about the prices of common fresh river fish such as carp, crucian carp, and grass carp. The dried fish is also given. The price of dried river fish.

Zhizhi thanked the elder sister.

She bought a lot of things like cream, clam oil, shampoo, and soap in the canteen, and bought a large bag of buttons of all kinds, needles and threads of various colors, and a lot of wool for knitting sweaters... Because here, these things do not need a ticket, and the price is fair.

After finishing all this work, Zhi Zhi went back to the dormitory to pick up her luggage, went to the Educated Youth Office to return the keys, and left the Municipal Party Committee with her big and small bags on her shoulders.

Li Shu squatted at the gate of the municipal committee, chatting with the sentinel who was guarding the gate but not on duty.

Seeing Zhizhi coming out, he rushed up to meet her, took the big and small bags in her hand, greeted the sentinel, and led Zhizhi away.

Zhi Zhi asked him, "Your comrade in arms?"

Li Shu smiled and said, "It's not exactly... I met him last night, and the bowl and towel I brought you over at noon yesterday, I think it's not convenient to carry Let's go to the train station, and leave it here at the gate... This young man is a veteran, and he was assigned here to guard the gate... Zhizhi, we have to hurry!" --Long distance between Linshi and

Nanling There are only two shuttle buses a day, and there is only one

shuttle bus . Depart from Nanling every morning at 6 o'clock sharp, and arrive at the Linshi long-distance bus station at about one or two o'clock in the noon; the driver has a quick meal, then drives back to Nanling immediately, and arrives at about 8 o'clock in the evening.

If the road conditions are bad, some people will arrive in Linshi at four or five in the afternoon; it is not uncommon for them to return to Nanling in the early morning or the next morning.

Zhizhi also knew that there was another reason why Li Shu wanted to arrive at the long-distance bus station earlier: there is no such thing as matching tickets for seats, seats are all first-come-first-served.

If you can't get a seat and stand for seven or eight hours...

it will be very miserable.

So the two hurried to the bus station, took the bus to the long-distance bus station, each took out their letters of introduction, bought long-distance tickets to Nanling, and bought them from a hawker who was pushing a wheelbarrow outside the station and selling glutinous rice. Have something to eat.

In the end, Zhizhi unexpectedly met an acquaintance here--Li Fen?

But after thinking about it, Nanling is not that big, there are twenty or thirty people waiting in line for the bus here, Zhizhi thinks that more than half of them look familiar. Either a fellow from Nanling Town, or an educated youth.

I just don't know why Li Fen came to Lin City.

Li Fen also showed a surprised expression when he saw Zhizhi. After she saw the tall and handsome Li Shu accompanying Zhizhi, she felt even more uncomfortable, and asked Zhizhi in a strange way, "Hey, are you and your partner going shopping in the city?" Zhizhi noticed that Li

Shu Fern also came with a man. Zhizhi also knew that man. He is a small cadre in the first brigade, the nephew of the former brigade captain Wei Dacheng, named Wei Linan. Probably because of working all the year round, Velinan has dark skin and looks a bit old. A young man of twenty-seven or eighteen looks like a man of thirty-five or sixteen.

So Zhi Zhi asked Li Fen, "Hey, are you going shopping in the city with your partner?"

Li Fen's delicate face suddenly showed a trace of shyness, "Don't talk nonsense!"

Li Shu also recognized Wei Linan, and went to greet Wei Linan.

Zhizhi waited for a while, and found that Li Fen didn't seem to want to explain at all, so she didn't bother to bother - other people's affairs always had nothing to do with her.

After Li Shu and Wei Linan finished chatting, Wei Linan called Li Fen over. Li Shu came over and told Zhi Zhi, "Weili Nan brought Li Fen to the city to see a doctor."

Zhizhi's eyes widened in surprise, "See a doctor? What's wrong with Li Fen?"

--Looks like Li Fen looks good, her eyes are watery, and her face is flushed.

Li Shu said: "I also thought it was serious, why don't you come to the city to see a doctor? But Wei Linan said that Li Fen didn't work in the team every day, saying that he was hurting here and there, and the new team leader Wei Datong let him Wei Linan accompanied Li Fen to the city to see a doctor, if the doctor said that Li Fen was not sick, then Li Fen would not be allowed to use this kind of excuse to hide from time to time..." "Then

what's wrong with her?" Zhizhi asked .

Li Shu was a little embarrassed, "Wei Linan said that Li Fen is really sick...it seems to be a gynecological disease."

"Huh?" Zhi Zhi felt even more incredible.

--Li Fen is not married yet, how could she have gynecological diseases? Generally speaking, girls who do not have sex rarely suffer from gynecological diseases.

On second thought, maybe Li Fen has irregular menstruation! Yes, this irregular menstruation is also a kind of gynecology.

Zhizhi also ignored Li Fen.

Today's luck is not very good, the bus from Nanling to Linshi has not arrived after two o'clock.

Zhizhi waited anxiously.

Li Shu ran to buy two cream popsicles, one popsicle each with her.

For

Zhizhi, who has experienced the past, this kind of cream popsicle is ice cubes mixed with milk powder mixed with water and saccharin... But I have to say, eating a fragrant and sweet popsicle in hot weather can make people feel anxious. Anxiety was soothed.

But it's a little strange -

Li Fen who is not far away seems to have been paying attention to Zhi Zhi.

See Li Shu bought cream popsicles for Zhizhi?

Li Fen whispered to Wei Linan a few words, and then -

Wei Linan also went to buy a cream popsicle and returned, handing it to Li Fen.

Li Fen bit the popsicle and walked to Zhizhi's side, and said with a smile: "Hey, Zhizhi, tell me, why does this butter popsicle taste so good, the one I ate before is a hundred times better than this." Zhizhi turned her

head go aside.

Li Shu saw that Zhizhi was unwilling to talk to Li Fen, so he asked Li Fen, "When will you and Wei Linan have a wedding?"

"Don't talk nonsense!" Li Fen was ashamed and angry, and stomped away.

When it was nearly three o'clock, the Nanling bus finally came roaring in menacingly.

The driver who was suffocated all the way got out of the car and rushed to the toilet. The passengers who had been stuffed in the tank for nearly ten hours also got out of the car with expressions on their faces. Said to the passengers waiting in line to get on the bus: "Get more food and bring it with you. The Luozitang collapsed and the road was cut off. We made a detour, and there was no gasoline on the way. We asked the passing military vehicles to borrow each... Give us a little bit of the car, and we finally got here...You guys have to be mentally prepared to go back, go back now, I'm afraid it will take midnight to get there!" The passengers waiting in line to get on the bus had mixed feelings

.

But so what?

If you don't get in the car, you can't go home!

After all the passengers on the train got off, the station staff went up to clean up, and then began to check the tickets and get on the train.

Li Shu let Zhi Zhi get into the car first, and he wanted to tie all the big bag of things that Zhi Zhi bought to the roof of the car.

Zhi Zhi got into the car first and took the front seat for two.

Li Fen tried to occupy the row behind Zhizhi, but was occupied by an old lady with a grandson. Li Fen didn't want to let it go, but Wei Linan called that old lady aunt or something... It seems that they are still relatives? There was no other way, so Li Fen could only sit angrily on the seat next to the old lady, diagonally behind Zhi Zhi.

Fortunately, there were not too many people taking the bus back to Nanling today, and the entire carriage happened to be full, and there were two people who had no seats, and were greeted by the conductor of the car to sit on the nose seat at the front of the car.

After Li Shu packed his luggage, he rushed to the car door and shouted "Zhi Zhi, I'll be right back", and then ran away.

Zhi Zhi thought he was going to the bathroom, but when he came back after a while, he was carrying a bundle of peeled sugar cane and a few packets of glutinous rice wrapped in tung leaves.

He got into the car, sat next to Zhizhi, and explained: "I only have a pot of water here, so I'm afraid I'll be thirsty on the road... With these, at least I can satisfy my hunger."

Zhizhi looked at her and smiled.

Although it is now December, the weather in Lin City is hot and dry during this period, and the smell in the carriage is really unpleasant... Zhi Zhi

took out an orange from her crossbody bag-this was her last night. I bought it when I went to watch a movie. I couldn't eat it because it was too sour, but I couldn't bear to throw it away. So I took it with me.

Now she peeled an orange, asked Li Shu for his handkerchief, spread the handkerchief, took a little water from his water bottle, sprinkled it on the handkerchief, and squeezed some orange peel oil. Put it on a handkerchief...

Then she made another

one , and finally folded the handkerchief into a mask with ear loops. After putting on her own mask, Zhi Zhi folded Li Shu's handkerchief into a mask, and motioned him to put it on too.

Li Shu got a moist mask exuding the fragrance of oranges, and it was cool and comfortable.

The old lady sitting behind Zhizhi saw that Zhizhi had oranges, she quickly told Zhizhi that she and her grandson were both motion sick, and begged Zhizhi to give her two oranges, and she could exchange hawthorn cake with Zhizhi.

Zhizhi declined the old lady's hawthorn cake, and gave her two oranges directly, telling her that the oranges were so sour, don't let the children eat them; then she asked the old lady for her handkerchief, and folded a mask, I put a piece of orange peel inside and asked the old lady to wear it.

The old lady tried it and was overjoyed, "This method is good! I can't smell the strange smell in the carriage anymore, this orange peel smells so good!" Then she took out another handkerchief and handed it to Zhi Zhi, " Little girl, please make another one for my little grandson!"

Zhizhi looked at the five or six-year-old boy-the little boy was neatly dressed, very pretty, and obedient, and he could see it at first glance. Very likeable.

Zhi Zhi asked a few words while folding the handkerchief.

The old lady told Zhizhi: her eldest son and daughter-in-law are Xiaowei's parents, and they both work in the municipal committee. Xiaowei's father went to the province to attend a meeting and study, and he would have to go there for at least half a year; Xiaowei's mother was pregnant again and was about to give birth. It was promised that Xiaowei's grandmother would come to take care of Xiaowei's mother during the delivery, and also take care of Xiaowei at the same time. Unexpectedly, a few days ago, grandma fell and injured herself!

Now it's a mess.

The old lady immediately took the second daughter-in-law into the city, and considering that Xiaowei had no one to take care of her, she wanted to send Xiaowei back to her hometown Nanling to be taken care of by her family members, and then she returned to the city to take care of the pregnant woman and the injured child with the second daughter-in-law. mother-in-law.

During the chat, Zhizhi had already folded the cloth mask for Xiaowei, Xiaowei put on the mask which was moist and had the fragrance of oranges, and smiled crookedly with bright eyes, "Thank you sister!" Zhizhi especially likes obedient and

obedient The child also smiled and said, "You're welcome."

Soon, the driver came back.

The station staff took a form and got on the bus to count the number of people. After confirming that everyone was present, they got off the bus.

The doors closed, and the bus slowly rolled out of the platform.

Chapter 83

The shuttle wobbled.

Zhi Zhi waited for the bus from eleven o'clock in the morning to three o'clock in the afternoon, squatting for a total of four hours. She was not a person with particularly good physical strength, and she was already exhausted.

She fell asleep shortly after getting in the car.

Li Shu stared at her for a while, making sure that she was fast asleep, and then quickly stretched out his arms, longing to pull her slender body towards him...

Zhi Zhi fell into his arms.

Only then did Li Shu happily adjust his sitting posture, close his eyes and rest his mind.

Slowly, all the passengers in the entire carriage fell asleep, and even the conductor was drowsy.

Gradually it got dark.

The passengers in the car woke up one after another, and Zhi Zhi also woke up.

He opened his eyes and saw that she was sleeping in Li Shu's arms again?

Zhizhi felt a little embarrassed.

She turned her head to the side and looked at the night scene outside the window...

In fact, it was so dark outside that she couldn't see anything. She could only take advantage of the dim moonlight to vaguely see the shuttle bus driving alone on the narrow path, with sights in all directions. Barren mountains.

Zhizhi blew the night breeze for a while, and the hotness on her face slowly faded away.

She took out the flashlight from her messenger bag, unscrewed it, and looked at her watch according to it.

The old lady sitting behind her immediately asked: "What time is it, little girl?"

Zhi Zhi said: "A quarter past eight."

Many passengers in the car had already started to eat, and the cabin was already stuffy. It is filled with all kinds of food aromas. So someone opened the glass window.

The cool night wind swept into the car, which lifted people's spirits!

Li Shu asked Zhizhi, "Are you hungry? Would you like some glutinous rice?"

Zhizhi didn't feel like eating.

It's not that she's not hungry, but...she really wants to go to the toilet now.

Xiaowei, who was sitting behind Zhizhi, also whispered to his grandma, "Grandma, I want to pee."

The old lady probably knew the driver and the conductor, so she raised her voice and shouted: "Junsheng, Chunlan, find a place to stop. Just stop, let my little one get out of the car and pee!"

The driver roared, "I'm waiting!"

There was a buzz in the car, and many people said they wanted to go to the bathroom.

About ten minutes later, the bus stopped slowly.

The male driver and the female conductor discussed it in whispers.

The driver said loudly to the passengers in the car: "Comrades, after getting off the bus, we will line up according to men and women and report the number of people. Then the gays will follow me to the other side, and the female comrades will go with the conductor... If If you have a flashlight in your hand, take it with you. Attention comrades, here in the wilderness, there is only one street light, everyone, don't fall behind, and don't delay for too long!" The passengers responded in unison

.

The conductor also added, "Whether you want to go to the bathroom or not, everyone should get off the bus together! Otherwise, it's not fun to lose someone's luggage on the bus..." The

passengers responded in unison.

In fact, everyone was so suffocated that no one wanted to go to the bathroom.

So the driver opened the door, told everyone to get out of the car, and then kept the headlights on, and he got out of the car.

Zhi Zhi and Li Shu also got out of the car.

As the driver said, the parking lot is indeed a deserted place. It seemed to be outside a certain village. There was a village far away, with flickering lights, and the faint sound of dogs barking.

The shuttle bus

stopped next to a small stone arch bridge, and the last quarter moon reflected in the shallow water under the stone arch bridge, reflecting a faint light.

Everyone chattered:

"Why is there no one here?"

"Exactly! The national highway is blocked, so shouldn't all the other cars go here? Why is it

just us?" "Are there no passing cars?"

"Maybe it's only our car that has to go back? After all, we are poor in Nanling, so we only have this car. If this car doesn't go back today, it won't come out tomorrow!" "It's dark here, a bit

scary "

Xiaowei's grandmother was in a hurry, and greeted the conductor, "Oh, Chunlan, my grandson is only five years old, let him follow me!" "

Success!" The conductor thought it was okay, after all Xiaowei saw He is just a very beautiful and well-behaved boy, not like the kind of mischievous one.

But Li Fen secretly hated the old lady for grabbing the seat with her just now, so he said eccentrically: "How can that be? You are not a boy at the age of five? According to this, you are over fifty, so you go to the boy's side to take care of you." The grandson is fine too! Otherwise, you can just say that your Xiaowei is a girl, and I don't mind!"

The conductor persuaded Li Fen, "Oh, it doesn't matter, it's not easy for the old and the young to travel far! Later, I will ask Aunt Seven to take Xiaowei to a place nearby, Xiaowei won't see your butt!"

"You!"

Li Fen was furious, "No way! A man is a man. What are you doing in the crowd of women!"

The old lady said angrily, "You-"

Li Shu said to the old lady, "If you don't worry about me, give Xiaowei to me, and I will take him there and bring him back.

" The wife hurriedly said to her grandson: "Xiaowei, you go with uncle, okay? Don't let go of the corner of uncle's clothes!"

Xiaowei nodded obediently, and stretched out his hand to pinch the corner of Li Shu's clothes.

Soon, everyone lined up and counted men and women: including the driver and conductor, there were a total of 42 people, including 27 men and 15 women.

Next, the driver led the men's team down the slope, and they came back after a while. The driver said to the lesbian team: "Girls, just now, my comrades and I moved a few stones and placed them in the grass on the side of the road. You can go over later, just step on the stones for convenience." Then come back along the same road!"

The lesbians responded.

So the conductor led the team and walked down the slope with a flashlight.

The old lady Seventh Aunt didn't have a flashlight, so Zhi Zhi and her walked together supporting each other, and soon reached the place where the gay men helped them lay the stones just now.

It looks quite conspicuous - in the grass next to the dirt road in the country, there are two stones placed one or two steps away.

Zhi Zhi and Seventh Aunt chose two similar "pit positions". To avoid embarrassment, Zhi Zhi turned off the flashlight, squatted down quickly, and quickly solved the problem.

Seventh Aunt was old, and when Zhizhi finished untying her hands, she still hadn't untied her belt... and because of the chaos, she couldn't see how the belt was tied, and she almost cried!

Zhizhi turned on the flashlight again, helped Seventh Aunt untie her belt, and then turned off the flashlight again.

The other lesbians, seeing that Zhizhi was friendly, begged her in a low voice to turn on the flashlight to take a picture...

Zhizhi all kindly helped them.

Seventh Aunt finally solved the problem and tidied up her clothes. She asked Zhizhi, "Zhizhi, are you alright?"

Zhizhi responded.

The conductor greeted everyone, "Comrades,

are you all right?"

"Okay, okay!"

"It's dark here, let's go back to the car!"

"Yeah, hurry up, the grass is deep here, I'm afraid there will be a Snake!"

"There are no snakes at this time, so don't be scary."

Li Fen's voice sounded, "Do you want to wash your hands in the river?"

As soon as this remark came out, everyone fell silent.

There has always been a slang saying in the rural areas of Nanling that "it's dark and you're not close to the water"... From a scientific point of view, it's not good to see when it's dark, and it's bad if you slip into the water; There are water ghosts, who will come to find a scapegoat when it gets dark.

But now is a new society, this kind of legend belongs to the "four olds", everyone knows it in their hearts, and everyone dare not say it.

No one responded to Li Fen.

Li Fen was in a hurry, and called the roll directly, "Don't Zhizhi! Don't you wash your hands after you untie them?"

Zhizhi said truthfully, "It's dark and the road is slippery, and none of us know whether the river is deep or shallow. What should I do if I fall into the river? Now the situation is special, I can make do with it."

Everyone quickly said: "Yes, yes, we don't want to go! It's so dark, it's really scary..."

At this time, the gay men It should have all been resolved.

The driver stood at the end of the bridge and shouted, "Chunlan, come back quickly."

The conductor quickly said, "Everyone, report once according to the number you queued up above just now. I'll see if there are enough people."

Soon, fifteen lesbians Reported once.

The conductor let out a sigh of relief, and led the team towards the bridge.

Li Fen couldn't be more angry-

we had only been in the same car for a few hours, so why did we treat her differently from Zhi Zhi?

Having said that, the place where they relieved themselves was very close to the river... She could already hear the gurgling sound of running water!

She stayed in this stuffy tank-like car for several hours, and her face and neck were covered with layers of oil and sweat. It would be comfortable if I could scrub it with cool river water right now!

Li Fen was a little unconvinced, so he thought it would be better to turn on the flashlight and take a picture to see how far it was from the river.

She shook the flashlight in her hand, and slowly swept towards the river--

suddenly, a pale face appeared without warning!

This person's eyeballs even reflected the light of the flashlight, staring blankly at Li Fen? !

Li Fen opened her mouth wide in a daze, and suddenly let out a scream, "Help! Ghost-"

The lesbians were rather timid.

Frightened by Li Fen, everyone was terrified and ran to the bridge quickly, rolling and crawling.

The gay men had already heard the movement, and someone came over immediately with a flashlight.

"What happened?"

"What happened? Who saw a ghost?"

"There are no ghosts in the world!"

"What did you see? Don't you see an owl? Owls sometimes have similar faces Human..."

The lesbians breathed a sigh of relief when they saw their companions. The bold ones were incoherent, and the timid ones were frightened and cried directly. Zhizhi was also afraid, and ran directly to Li Shu's side, panting heavily.

Li Shu asked her, "What's the matter?"

Zhizhi shook her head, "I, I didn't see anything, I just heard someone say that there are ghosts..."

In fact, no one knew or saw what happened. They were all frightened by Li Fen's screams.

For a while, everyone was like a headless chicken. Some people said hurry up, some people said that the lesbians saw owls or weasels, some people said that if they really encountered a ghost, they should not leave, otherwise they would give the ghost to the ghost. Recruited to the house...

After a while of chaos, Li Shu said loudly: "Comrades! Comrades, we are counting, counting, counting!"

Everyone finally calmed down from the chaotic state, and reported again number.

This time there were all gay men, but one less lesbian.

An atmosphere of uneasiness permeated the times.

Zhizhi remembered, "It's Li Fen! Li Fen didn't report the number...and she was the one who said hell!" The

driver got anxious and greeted everyone, "Lesbians wait here in the car, don't go anywhere. Man Come with me, comrades!"

Zhi Zhi, Aunt Seven, Xiao Wei, and other women leaned against the bus, waiting anxiously.

After a while, the men returned with flashlights.

The conductor quickly asked: "How is it?"

The driver said: "I just passed and saw this lesbian fainted on the ground..." As he said, he shook the flashlight.

Everyone saw Li Fen who had fallen into a coma, supported by Wei Linan in his arms.

Seventh Aunt hurriedly said: "Okay, okay, it's fine, let's go, it's really... scary!"

The driver nodded, opened the door and let everyone get in the car.

At this time, Aunt Seven seemed to smell something bad, she pointed at Li Fen and asked Wei Linan, "Li Nan, your partner...couldn't you have fallen headlong into the urine pit, it smells so bad!" Wei Linan had

already He could smell it, but right now Li Fen was dizzy, and he couldn't leave her alone, so he could only let out a sullen "hmm".

Everyone got on the bus, the driver started the car, and told the conductor, "I'm checking the number of people, don't lose another person..." The conductor asked

everyone to report the number to make sure that all the passengers had boarded the bus.

Of course, Vellinan answered Li Fen's report twice.

This conductor is quite responsible.

After everyone counted and confirmed that no one was left behind, she turned on the flashlight and walked from the back row to the front row, counting passengers one by one.

"39, 40, 41, 42..."

The conductor's voice stopped abruptly.

"This, how is this possible?" The conductor said in surprise.

So she ran to the last row with a flashlight, and counted one by one-

at this time, everyone in the car was alarmed.

There was silence in the carriage, and everyone stared blankly at the conductor.

The conductor turned pale with fright, and she counted one by one: "1, 2, 3... 17, 18, 19... 28, 29, 30, 31..."

Counting from the back row to the front row, then she pointed Looking at himself, he said with a trembling voice: "... 42," and pointed to the driver who was driving, "... 43?"

Now, the conductor cried, "There are only 42 people! Why are there so many?" One?"

The passengers in the carriage gasped in unison!

The driver slams on the brakes.

"Squeak-"

The dilapidated bus stopped suddenly!

Chapter 84

An extra person came out of the car for no reason, and this person was still silent all the time, which frightened everyone.

The driver stopped the car, picked up a steel bar from his feet, walked into the car with a fierce face, and said in a deep voice, "Who? Who got into our car while we were in chaos? What intentions?! Now stand up honestly... Show the letter of introduction and pay for the replacement ticket according to the regulations! Otherwise...I've got you out...you will definitely not end well!"

The silence in the carriage was like a chicken.

Everyone, you look at me and I look at yours. Everyone's eyes are terrified, and everyone is trembling.

However, no one answered for a long time.

Li Shu suddenly said, "Conductor, please check the ticket! After we check the ticket and get on the bus, we have the ticket stub in our hands. If we find out who can't get the ticket stub, then we will get it." Zhizhi also said: "The

driver Brother, sister conductor, don't worry, the seat we are sitting on now is the same seat as when we left the city's long-distance bus station. At that time, sister conductor, you also counted the number of people, so as long as there is one more person in any seat, basically That's it!"

The conductor's gaze fixed on the deepest part of the carriage.

She still remembered that when she left the Linshi long-distance bus station, there was only one seat left in the last row of the bus, but there were two passengers who insisted on sitting together, so she arranged for them to sit on the front of the bus. on the hood.

But-

she counted twice in a row just now, the last row of seats is full?

The conductor tremblingly pointed to the depths of the carriage, and tremblingly said: "The most, the last row."

Li Shu told Zhizhi, "Zhizhi, turn on the flashlight and go to the last row."

Then He stood up and said to the driver, "Brother, I'll go over with you to have a look."

The driver nodded, but he was also afraid, so he yelled at everyone, "Others, don't move! Don't move!" His voice also trembled. It's outrageous.

A man's voice sounded--

"I... originally wanted to share a ticket, but you guys found out... Don't be nervous, it's just a ride, making me seem... like a ghost." At this time, Zhizhi had already

put The flashlight turned on and shone into the deepest part of the car.

In addition, several passengers with flashlights also followed her example, aiming the beams of the flashlights at the last row.

All the passengers in the carriage turned sideways, turned their heads, and looked at the last row together.

The few passengers sitting in the last row with tickets in their hands were so frightened that they didn't even want their luggage and walked desperately to the middle of the car...

Then, everyone saw a man in his forties who was not tall man.

He was sitting in the last row, still shrunk into a ball, everyone could only see the top of his messy hair, and couldn't see what he looked like at all.

Li Shu and the driver brother had already walked to the back row.

The passengers sitting in the penultimate row couldn't stand the pressure, and got up from their seats one after another, and ran to the middle of the car.

Li Shu stared at the man, and shouted in a deep voice: "Say! What's your name, where are you from? Where did you get into our car? Where are you going?" The man's head was slowly raised until he revealed the person hiding in the mess

. Fa Li's eyes stared at Li Shu for a while, and said in a hoarse voice: "Comrade, don't be nervous, I'll just make up the fare." But

Li Shu sternly shouted: "Say! What's your name?"

The man said:

" Zhang Qi, my name is Zhang Qi. I am from this neighborhood. I have something urgent to go to Nanling Town. I planned to walk there. I didn't expect to see your car when I came here. I wanted to take your car and leave. ...In the end, your car stopped, and I saw you queuing up to relieve yourself. I just waited aside, and when you got into the car, I also got in." Then he put on a smiling face, "Comrade,

okay All right...it's convenient, take me to Nanling!"

Li Shu stared at the man, and asked: "Are you from here? From Tan Family Village, or from Sanshu Village?" The

man hesitated for a moment, and replied: "From Sanshu Village."

Li Shu smiled coldly, He asked again, "Then why are you going to Nanling?"

The man was silent for a while, and said, "Something happened to my wife's family, I'll go and have a look."

"Which brigade does your wife's family belong to?" Li Shu asked again.

The man remained silent for longer and longer...

After a long while, he replied: "Yes, it's from the first team."

Li Shu said again: "I am from the first team in Nanling Island. Tell me about your wife's name. I know everything."

The man fell silent again.

After a long time, he said, "My daughter-in-law...is called Da Niu."

Everyone at the scene felt something was wrong.

--This is Liangjialing, there is only such a village in a radius of thirty miles, there is no Tanjiacun and Sanshuzhuang at all. The aborigines on Nanling Island used nicknames for their girls, such as Yuanniang, Erniang, Sanniang, and Siniang... No one would name their children Da Niu.

When Li Shu asked whether the man was from Tanjiacun or Sanshuzhuang, when he heard the man's answer, Li Shu put one hand behind his back and gestured to the driver: go quickly.

Just at this time, the passengers sitting in the first few rows of the back walked to the middle of the carriage because of fear.

The driver was also squeezed into the middle, but he was highly concentrated, staring at Li Shu's back and the man with messy hair huddled in the last row...Suddenly seeing

Li Shu's gesture, the driver brother hurriedly stopped He sensually greeted all the passengers to get off the bus, and warned everyone to keep quiet with his eyes.

Before we knew it, everyone got out of the car.

But Wei Linan was too scared, and Li Fen was still in a coma, so he couldn't drag it...

So, only Li Shu, the man with messy hair and Li Fen were left in the whole car.

Before Zhizhi got out of the car, she put her flashlight on the back of the seat, and the flashlight slanted upwards to cast a beam of light, barely illuminating the carriage. Li Shu stared at the man with messy hair, and said coldly: "I'll give you a chance - put your head in your hands, stand up, face the rear of the car, and squat

down!"

"Brother, hold your hand high... give me a way out."

Li Shu said in a deep voice, "I'll count to three, if you don't do it, don't blame me for being rude--1--2--

" After saying that, Li Shu waved his hand at the man with messy hair!

The man thought that Li Shu had thrown some hidden weapon towards him, so he immediately threw a dagger at Li Shu, then shrank his neck and lowered his seat to hide.

But it turned out that there was no movement at all?

He knew he had been fooled, and wanted to raise his head again to observe the movement...

Unexpectedly, as soon as he raised his head, something flew towards him directly, and hit his face directly!

"Oops!"

The man screamed, first he felt a sharp pain in the bridge of his nose, and then he smelled a strong smell of oranges. Then, the thick liquid slowly flowed down from the nasal cavity, and then slowly flowed into the mouth...

Sour and bitter, hot and slightly sweet.

In fact, Li Shu didn't have any hidden weapons in his hands.

--When Zhi Zhi got on the bus, he was afraid that the smell in the car would make him motion sick, so he handed him an orange and told him to smell the orange if he felt uncomfortable.

Now, he used this orange to break the bridge of the man's nose.

The orange exploded directly on the man's face, covering his face with extremely sour orange juice, which made him unable to open his eyes and howled instantly.

Li Shu stepped forward, took off the shirt of the man with messy hair, made him wear a singlet and vest, then twisted his shirt into a rope, cut the man's hands behind his back, and tied them firmly with the shirt.

During this process, the man kept wailing and screaming-

"Brother! I see your skill...you are also a fool in the Tao, right? You are so noble!"

"Brother, let me go, I, I will take you I like to eat and drink spicy food..."

"Who are you on the horse? Are you a policeman? Ah? I ask you, are you a policeman? You are a policeman, show me your letter of introduction! You are not a policeman, you Why are you arresting me? Are you sick?"

"Hey, what do you want to do? I ask you, what do you want to do?!"

"Don't tie my hands! Let me go! Let me go... ...You said, do you want money? Do you want money?"

Li Shu ignored him.

In the end, seeing that Li Shu refused to enter, the man fell into madness, "I tell you! I tied a bomb to this car! Now you let me go, I will dismantle the bomb, everyone go away There will be no future! If you don't let me go...I'll tell you that we will die together! Die together!"

Li Shu didn't believe it at all.

--It took at most three or four minutes from the moment this person got in the car until he was exposed, and he still has bombs?

However, just in case, Li Shu still picked up a hemp rope that was lost by some passenger in the panic, and tied the man firmly to the seat.

Li Shu was about to get off the car.

Before getting out of the car, he found Li Fen lying sprawled on the front seat?

So he picked her up and dragged her to the car. However, as soon as he got close to Li Fen, he smelled a...very unpleasant smell from her.

He dragged Li Fen off the bus and called Wei Linan.

Wei Linan ran over, Li Shu directly threw him to Wei Linan, and walked quickly to Zhi Zhi's side.

"Li Fen stinks!" Li Shu was so smoked that he almost felt nauseous, and hurriedly asked Zhizhi for help, "Is there any water for Zhizhi, please give me some water to wash my hands." When Zhizhi heard this, she hurriedly asked other passengers to borrow

it A flashlight, I searched for the grass next to the run, pulled back a few soft leaves without barbs, and handed it to him, "Quick, rub this grass first, use it to wipe your hands, and then I will pour water for it." Wash your hands."

Li Shu complied.

Under Zhizhi's guidance, he finally washed his hands, smelled them carefully, and confirmed that only the fresh fragrance of leaves remained on his hands, so he breathed a sigh of relief.

Zhizhi asked him if he was injured and how that person was doing.

Li Shu smiled and said: "I'm fine! That person's problem is very serious...I've already tied him in the car." At

this time the driver and the conductor also came over nervously, first asked Li Shu's identity, Knowing that he was a member of the Nanling coastal defense force, everyone immediately found the backbone and asked him what they should do now.

Li Shu thought for a while and said, "I'm not a police officer, so I don't have the right to investigate. How about this, I'll guard this person here, you see... this place is not far from the village. Why don't you send a few people to the village ahead , please report to the police immediately."

The driver and the conductor look at me and I look at you.

Immediately, several men among the passengers stood up and said that they were willing to go to Liangjialing in front of them to ask the villagers to help them call the police.

So the soldiers were divided into three teams:

one team went to Liangjialing to rescue the villagers.

The driver went to lock the driver's door and the car doors of the bus. Li Shu and a few strong men surrounded the bus to prevent the man from breaking free from the rope and jumping out of the car window.

The remaining people squeezed the women in the middle, and the men scattered around the women, and everyone sat on the floor.

Zhizhi squeezed into the crowd and fell asleep next to Xiaowei.

In the early hours of the morning, someone in the distance was lighting a torch and rushed over with a large army... Someone shouted that we brought the police, and the hounds were barking non-stop, and it became lively in an instant.

All the passengers were relieved.

Soon, a team of at least forty or fifty people rushed over. Seeing the policeman in blue trousers and white clothes, several timid women among the passengers burst into tears.

At this time, Li Fen woke up leisurely.

Before she could care about where she was at the moment... she smelled the foul stench, and couldn't help screaming:

"Ahh!" she heard the stench in her ear again. " There was a lot of noise, and she knew that she was in front of the public with her eyes closed, so she cursed angrily: "Who is so uncivilized to shit in public?"

Chapter 85

The crowd didn't bother to pay attention to Li Fen, but surrounded several police officers, explaining what happened to them in one go... The

police officers comforted everyone's emotions, and then evacuated everyone to a place 500 meters away from the bus After settling down, the village cadres in Liangjialing also brought the villagers with their burdens to bring boiled water, miscellaneous grains, steamed buns, etc., and the mood of the passengers gradually stabilized.

Zhizhi took out a towel, wiped her face with the hot water provided by Liangjialing villagers, scrubbed the towel again, re-soaked it in hot water, and took out two enamel cups, each with a cup of boiling water... She

sent He brought a hot towel and a cup of boiling water to Li Shu.

Li Shu is getting close to one of the police officers who came here. The other party joined the army in the same year as Li Shu, and he just left the army this fall. Now he has transferred to a local police station.

Seeing that Zhizhi was sending hot towels and boiling water to Li Shu, the policeman asked casually, "Are you dating?"

Li Shu said proudly "Yes", and

the policeman said, "Your spouse is so virtuous, and I even gave you a towel." The hot water..." At this time, someone called him to help, so he greeted Li Shu and left.

Li Shu was a little disappointed - he still wanted to hear more about what others said about Zhizhi being his partner and how Zhizhi treated him well...

But, he has business to do.

Li Shu used a hot towel to wipe his face, neck, hands and head. The movements were so loud that he wished he could write "this hot towel was sent to me by my wife" all over his body... Sure enough, he was aroused

. someone's attention.

Li Fen walked towards him with tears in his eyes, and said tearfully: "Brother Li Shu, you saved me just now, didn't you? Huh, they said that I fell, fell into a shithole... Brother Li Shu and the others are talking nonsense , They deliberately framed me, right..."

Li Shu was so frightened that he ran away with boiling water and a towel, "Don't come here!"

Li Fen was stunned.

Wei Linan came over holding his nose, and said to her: "Come on, I'll take you to the river to wash!"

Li Fen looked at Wei Linan, then at Li Shu.

--In terms of looking for a partner, Li Shu's appearance is much better than that of Wei Linan! In terms of future, Li Shu is an officer and Vellinan is a farmer! Talking about family background... It seems that I vaguely heard that Li Shu's father is some kind of commander?

Let her choose, she will definitely choose Li Shu!

In the past, there was no chance to get close to Li Shu, but now... It is said that Li Shu rescued her from the car! So, maybe you can use this reason to approach Li Shu slowly.

As for Li Shu liking Bie Zhizhi?

Not to mention that Zhizhi is on Seagull Island, but she stays with Li Shu on Nanling Island every day!

Isn't this called getting the moon first?

With this thought, Li Fen looked at Wei Linan with even more disgust. But after thinking about it, she couldn't even see the stench she was covered in, so she had to coax Wei Linan to accompany her to the river to wash.

"Thank you, Brother Linan," Li Fen looked at him with tears in his eyes, and said weakly, "You are so kind." The

police started questioning the man with messy hair at the scene.

During this process, an old man in his fifties suddenly recognized this man with messy hair-this man's name was Liu Jianshu, and he was a vicious wanted criminal!

As soon as the news reached the passengers, there was an uproar!

God! A wanted murderer actually took their bus...

People chattered and chattered-

"Hey, did you say that Li Fen was fainted by this person?"

"It's possible! "

"Why is this person just lurking in the place where we go to the bathroom?"

"Could it be... that he saw us when we went to the bathroom?"

"No! Anyway, when I go to the bathroom, I turn it on with the light off, and the grass is so deep there, no one can see it!" "I don't think so,

because we go to the bathroom by the side of the mountain , that person was hiding by the water... Li Fen wanted to go to the river to wash his hands, so the flashlight shone on him!"

Speaking of going to the river to wash his hands in the middle of the night, everyone lowered their voices and commented:

"I Do you think Li Fen is stupid, going to the river in the middle of the night, she is not afraid of water ghosts?" "

Isn't she going now?"

"It's okay if she doesn't go now, it stinks like that! Oh, I won't Understood, who was there doing a wash there? There is still time to wash in such a short time..." "

I don't know if she can wash it well, we have to take this bus to go back, she can't wash it We have to clean our way..."

At this time, Li Fen was already accompanied by Wei Linan, and stood in the cold river water to wash himself from head to toe, and changed his clothes.

As soon as she came back, she heard women talking about her?

Li Fen sneered, "That murderer happened to see Bie Zhizhi's ass!"

Seventh aunt immediately retorted, "Don't talk nonsense! You were afraid that others would see you, so you chose the last seat. Zhizhi was afraid of me I have bad legs and feet, so Zhizhi and I are at the front... That murderer can only see you , never Zhizhi!"

Li Fen screamed, "Do you want to confront him!"

The woman persuaded the fight, "Forget about Seventh Aunt, because of the shit on her face..."

There was a bit of tension at first, but when the woman said this, everyone giggled.

A woman from the same production team as Li Fen asked with a smile, "Li Fen, have you cleaned up? Have you ever encountered a water monkey?"

Woman A said, "If she encounters a water monkey, can she come back?"

Woman B, "It's all right, Wei Linan is with her, and she won't encounter water monkeys!"

Woman C, "Huh? Wei Li Nan accompanied Li Fen to take a bath in the river? I thought she went alone!"

Woman D "Then it's hard to say whether she was seen by the murderer, but she must have been seen by Wei Linan, right?"

All the women were in an uproar.

Li Fen stomped her feet in anger, "You bully people!"

The chaos at the scene lasted until dawn.

After dawn, the police, Li Shu, the driver, male passengers, and villagers checked the bus from the bottom up to make sure that Liu Jianshu, the wanted criminal, had not dropped a bomb on the bus, and everyone got on the bus together. The car was crowded.

The driver first sent the villagers back to Liangjialing, and then sent the police and the criminals to the police station, and then drove full speed towards Nanling Island.

At around ten o'clock in the morning, the shuttle bus roared into the Nanling Town Coach Station.

Everyone was able to arrive safely, and Qi Qi breathed a sigh of relief.

When Zhizhi got out of the car, she found Hong Hehe, Tao Rongye, Da Dangjia and Shouhou.

Hong Hehe ran over crying, "Zhizhi! Why did you come back, Zhizhi!"

She hugged Zhizhi into her arms and burst into tears, "Didn't you say you could come back yesterday afternoon? Seagull Island waited until it was dark and didn't see you coming back, so I came here to wait, but..."

Zhizhi was embraced by Hong Hehe, and also saw Tao Rongye, Dadangjia and Shouhou. Everyone looked like their eyes were red from boiling. They couldn't help being moved and excited, and said: "There is a road that must be passed on the national road. The road collapsed, so the driver brother had to take a detour, but there was an accident during the detour-"

"What accident?"

"Is it important?"

"Zhi Zhi, are you injured?"

"What happened?"

The partners asked eagerly.

Zhizhi finished explaining what happened in a few words--

the partners couldn't help feeling very scared, and said one after another:

"Zhizhi, you are lucky, you will be fine!"

"I'll give Li Shu some fish later!"

"The little monkey said You left with Li Shu, I'm not worried... My God, if you come back alone, it will be dangerous!" "In the

future, it's better not to go out alone in such a far place, just look at it Zheng Ping, look at this time again, it's too dangerous..."

While speaking, Li Shu had already gone to take Zhizhi's luggage and hand it back to her.

He also told his superiors that he arrived last night, but now that it was delayed, he returned to the team in a hurry to explain to his superiors, and said to Zhizhi, "Go back early and have a good rest. I have to return to the team immediately." Then he and

Hong Hehe, Tao Rongye, Da Dangke and Shouhou greeted each other and left in a hurry.

After Li Shu left, Zhizhi also wanted to go back to Seagull Island as soon as possible.

Everyone rushed back together.

No one noticed the sadness on Tao Rongye's face.

Back at Seagull Island, Zhizhi catches up on sleep first.

Check the time when you wake up-three in the afternoon?

Zhi Zhi stretched her waist, yawned, and moved a little more... After recovering, she felt refreshed and full of energy!

At this point, she didn't want to work in the field anymore, so she went to the kitchen.

Today it was Gao Tiantian's turn to cook, and when she saw Zhizhi coming, she hurriedly asked with concern, "Zhizhi, are you feeling better?"

--She heard Hong Hehe say that Zhizhi was on the way back, in the middle of the night In distress, a wanted murderer unknowingly touched the bus she was on.

Such a scary experience!

So Gao Tiantian was thinking hard in the kitchen, planning to cook something delicious, and rewarded Zhi Zhi well.

Zhizhi smiled and talked to Gao Tiantian about what happened on the trip yesterday, and then said: "Tiantian, you are busy with your work, don't worry about me, I... want to play around, see if I can make something that looks good and Here comes something delicious, suitable for children."

After speaking, Zhi Zhi searched for ingredients in the small warehouse in the kitchen.

She really found out one thing - sea stone flower.

Sea stone flower is a kind of seaweed, which is rich in gelatin. The residents of Nanling Island like to collect this kind of thing when they go to sea. , After removing the impurities, let it stand, and the juice will become jelly after cooling.

It tastes very similar to the ice powder that Zhizhi had eaten in his hometown before, but it is also different.

Although ice powder and sea stone flower are both water in essence, ice powder is obviously looser in texture, transparent and colorless, and cannot be shaped; sea stone flower is slightly fluffy, firm and elastic, and easy to shape.

Zhizhi knew that there was no jelly in this era.

What if she used sea stone flowers to make a good-looking jelly?

Good-looking and delicious jelly, but a delicacy that every child can't refuse!

Very good, since you want to make jelly, sea stone flowers are still easy to shape, then...

How to solve the mold?

Zhizhi looked at the eggs that everyone carefully kept aside.

The 20 or so chicks on Seagull Island have already grown into roosters and hens, and some of the hens have already started laying eggs. They can collect seven or eight chickens a day!

Everyone was reluctant to eat, so they collected all the eggs and ate them every three or four days.

Zhizhi asked Aunt Meihua to find a way to bring 20 ducklings to the island, but raising chickens and ducks is really very different.

For raising chickens, just build a chicken coop, pour some chicken food mixed with broken fish bones every day... Maybe because there is meat to eat, the nutrition of the hen can keep up, and the eggs are very happy to lay eggs. The yellow is also very red, and it tastes very delicious.

As for raising ducks, we cannot completely raise them in captivity. But for free-range breeding, they will eat the vegetables in the vegetable garden again, or if they don't pay attention to them, they will go to the drinking water source of everyone on the mountain... There is no way,

we have to build a duck pen again , diverted water from the upper reaches, and made a shallow pond about ten square meters in size for them.

However, these ducks are unwilling to eat duck food, even if everyone feeds them wild vegetables mixed with fish bones. They only eat living things, small fish and shrimps, or insects in the grass and forests, earthworms in the soil and so on.

This is very troublesome.

How can the educated youth have the time to search for earthworms and catch bugs for them every day?

Later, Skinny Monkey thought of a way - he went to Zhengyi Island and brought a few broken fish traps made of bamboo strips, and asked Gao Tiantian to make a dozen of them that were exactly the same, and then he rowed a boat to On the nearby small island, put down the fishing traps with bait and collect them the next day... The

entrance of this kind of fishing traps is designed to be very small, only small fish and shrimps can enter.

The sea area where Nanling Island is located is rich in fish.

It is not difficult for the thin monkey to catch these small shrimps. But the problem is... these shrimps are sea shrimps. After being brought back to the island and thrown into the small pond where the ducks live, the small pond is full of fresh water, and the small sea shrimps died after a while.

Of course, when the little shrimps are alive and kicking, the ducks eat them. They don't eat the prawns when they die...

wasting a lot of prawns.

Everyone was still distressed, so they simply roasted the shrimps into dried shrimps and collected them. When I cook porridge occasionally, I serve it with a large bowl of stir-fried shrimp with chili noodles and chives. The porridge is first-class.

So in addition to eggs, Zhizhi also took a fancy to the food of small shrimps.

After much deliberation, Zhizhi still felt that there were too few choices, so she raised her voice and asked Gao Tiantian, what kind of wild fruits are common in the mountains recently.

Gao Tiantian replied without thinking, "Of course it's Jinyingzi!"

There are slopes all over the island, and golden cherry blossoms grow all over the mountains and plains. The last time Zhizhi came back from buying ten catties of soft white sugar, he called everyone to pick the fresh golden cherry seeds for a long time, and boiled them into jam. It's sweet and delicious with a strong fruity aroma. Everyone should drink it once in a while. It's nutritious and delicious, not to mention how comfortable it is!

Zhizhi thought about it, and felt that the golden cherry juice was also something that could be obtained.

But it is still different from the wild fruit she imagined.

So she asked again: "Tiantian, I mean... are there any wild fruits like Sanyuebao or mulberries?

" At that time, there were two winter lychee trees on the island...Lychee is a kind of fruit that usually comes out in late summer, but those two lychee trees always bear fruit in winter. We can survive on that desert island, and the two Donglizhi Island has contributed a lot. Now that I think about it, Donglichee may be full of branches again."

In fact, she doesn't like to mention the past.

Always makes people feel very sad.

But she also knew that Zhizhi definitely didn't want to see her joke when she asked such a question.

Sure enough, Zhizhi asked curiously: "Winter lychee? Is it delicious?"

Gao Tiantian said, "The taste is exactly the same as lychee. The core is dark brown, the flesh is translucent and white, and the juice is very rich. But winter Is the lychee wild? The core is very big, and the flesh is not as sweet as the lychee from my hometown... um, it's sweet and sour!" Then she asked Zhizhi, "

Zhizhi, are you looking for wild fruit?"

Zhi Zhi nodded, "This time I went to the city to investigate, and found that there are good business opportunities in the Municipal Party Committee Primary School and Kindergarten. So I thought, develop something that looks particularly good-looking and delicious, and is rarely available in normal times. Snacks, let's get them to the municipal committee to sell... If we make money, we'll buy a new set of clothes and participate in the educated youth performance!"

Gao Tiantian understood.

She lowered her head and thought carefully, then suddenly smiled and said: "Zhizhi, I have a solution!"!

Chapter 86

Gao Tiantian and Long Qiang have survived on a deserted island for three years, and are familiar with all the edible wild fruits, wild flowers, and wild vegetables on the nearby islands.

She told Zhizhi with great interest how many edible wild products there are in this season:

- - Dendrobium flower. Dendrobium itself is a precious medicinal material with small and beautiful flowers. Has a very light aroma, but negligible.

While on Sunjian Island, Long Qiang searched the entire island, and transplanted all the dendrobium and other herbs that she could find to the entrance of the cave where she and Long Qiang lived. Gao Tiantian took care of these herbs day and night, every now and then. Just pull some herbs and boil it to make juice, and the two of them will drink it as a daily drink. So in the past three years, although they have been exposed to the sun and rain, the two of them have basically never gotten sick.

In the educated youth vegetable garden on Seagull Island, there are extremely spectacular pumpkin flowers blooming, which have already covered Banpo. In fact, the educated youths have already eaten all kinds of things: stir-fried pumpkin vines with chili, pumpkin flower soup and so on.

Gao Tiantian's hometown has a way of growing pumpkin flowers: dip the whole pumpkin flower in flour and fry it, and keep the long stalks. In this way, the deep-fried pumpkin flower still looks like a flower, but it can be eaten in the hand, making it fresh.

--Sanyue bubble mentioned by Zhizhi, needless to say, this is a very delicious wild fruit. Seagull Island is relatively rare. It seems that I heard from the thin monkey that there are many March bubbles on Zhengyi Island.

Gao Tiantian strongly recommends the two wild winter lychee trees on Sunjian Island.

While chatting, the two took the ingredients that Zhizhi had selected to the kitchen.

The first snack that Zhizhi thought of was pancake fruit.

This is one of the must-kill maces for the heroine to get rich through hard work in her previous life.

However, she didn't eat it.

So her idea is: fry an egg, wrap it with a thin piece of bread, and sprinkle some crispy shrimp, diced radish and chopped green onion on the fried egg.

Zhizhi's cooking skills are not very good, and the actual operation depends on Gao Tiantian.

The two discussed it, and Gao Tiantian felt that what Zhizhi said, "make a paste of flour and pour it into the pan, then scoop it up, the crust will be thin and crispy" is not feasible.

They don't have pans.

And the pie crust made in this way is very oily.

Gao Tiantian recommends using steamed noodles.

Zhi Zhi asked Gao Tiantian to try it, and the requirement was that the skin should be thin.

Gao Tiantian immediately kneaded and kneaded the dough... Because it was an experiment, the two of them also made several different kinds of dough, and took a piece of paper to write down the ratio of flour to water, how long it took to wake up, etc.

Then start frying eggs.

However, when cracking the eggs, Zhi Zhi asked Gao Tiantian to make a small hole in the tip of the egg, and also asked Gao Tiantian to collect the empty egg shells.

And, the two also boiled the sea stone flower.

Gao Tiantian was busy frying eggs and steaming noodles in the kitchen; Zhizhi carried a small backpack and a sickle to pick pumpkin flowers in the vegetable garden, and picked some wild mulberries and March bubbles by the way.

--The wild mulberry fruit and Sanyue bubble products on Seagull Island are not abundant, but that doesn't mean they don't exist.

By the time Zhizhi returned to the kitchen, Gao Tiantian had already made a steamed dough version of pancake fruit.

She cut a small piece with a kitchen knife and stuffed it into Zhizhi's mouth, "Try it quickly!"

Zhizhi ate it.

Thin dough, filled with a delicious whole fried egg, rolled with grilled shrimp and sour pickled radish... It's

delicious, but it doesn't seem to be the taste that Zhi Zhi wants.

Gao Tiantian stared at Zhizhi and asked, "How is it?"

Zhizhi tasted it carefully, and said seriously: "It's delicious, but this... tastes too homely, not as I imagined, it should have a strong taste. If I were at home, I would eat this every day, but we have to take out To sell it, it must give people a strong sense of surprise, and it cannot be imitated in a short period of time."

Gao Tiantian thought about it and understood.

"It's just that the taste is too homely, so people won't buy from us. Because these things are not rare, everyone can make them at home, right?" Zhizhi nodded, "Yes!" Gao Tiantian said

again

: "So we have to come up with something special, firstly, to make people addicted once they eat it, and secondly, can't let other vendors imitate picking peaches?" Zhizhi

nodded, "That's it!"

Gao Tiantian thought for a while , said: "We put fish in the noodles? Although Linshi is also close to the sea, there is basically no fishing industry there..."

Zhizhi shook her head, "But the taste of fish is also bland! I mean, do we have any fish? How to make a sauce with a special taste?"

Gao Tiantian's eyes lit up, "Golden cherry sauce?"

Before Zhi Zhi could speak, Gao Tiantian patted himself on the head, "I really... ...Hey, how can this salty thing be mixed with sweet sauce?"

Zhizhi encouraged her, "It's not impossible, let's try it?"

--The Cantonese-style roast goose of later generations uses sweet and sour sauce The salty roast goose is dipped in ice flower sauce, the taste is amazing!

In her previous life, Zhi Zhi liked to eat roast goose before she got sick.

Thinking of roast goose, Zhi Zhi's eyes lit up.

She thought of braised goose from roast goose. Although there are no geese on the island, can you make marinade?

Gao Tiantian over there still felt a little dubious, "Spread sweet and sour sauce on this salty one?"

Although it was a bit unacceptable, Gao Tiantian went to get the golden cherry jam, spread out the omelet again, spread a little bit of jam on the fried egg, and finally rolled it up again, and cut two pieces with a kitchen knife. block, share food with Zhizhi.

Gao Tiantian frowned.

The taste of the omelette is a little lighter, and then it is covered with a rich sweet and sour jam. This taste...

But Zhizhi said: "Sweet, we have to make another taste, which is stewed meat puree with sweet and sour jam... ...But it can't be the kind of jam we use to drink with water, this kind is too sweet. Let's make some jam that doesn't contain so much white sugar... This stuff can't be replicated by people in the city." Gao Tiantian tilted her head and

thought After thinking about it, I think it is feasible!

Braised pork is salty, and the unsweetened golden cherry jam is a natural sour agent, which has the same effect as dipping in vinegar. But the golden cherry jam has a natural rich fruity aroma and a little bit of sweetness, which is definitely better than dipping in vinegar!

Gao Tiantian said, "Then I'll go pick some golden cherry seeds! Let's make some golden cherry jam without sugar tonight!"

Zhizhi said, "I'll go pick it! I'll have to think about it later. How to mix this brine, and this braised meat...can we use fish instead? After all, pork head meat costs money, and if it's fish, we can buy it from the big boss..."

Gao Tiantian thought for a while, "The problem is The fish meat is not boiled...Let's think about it again."

Zhi Zhi went to pick golden cherry seeds again with a basket on her back.

Gao Tiantian looked at the time on the clock and decided to prepare dinner for everyone first.

Before dinner, Zhizhi came back after picking a whole basket of golden cherry fruit, which weighed about forty catties, and she was panting heavily.

Everyone sat around the dining hall

and ate together .

Zhizhi picked a lot of pumpkin flowers and came back. Gao Tiantian adjusted the roux and fried them... She is very good at cooking, every pumpkin flower was wrapped in roux and fried to maintain its original appearance as much as possible. There should be some glutinous rice flour mixed into the batter, and the taste has been adjusted. So the pumpkin flower is crispy and crispy when biting into the mouth, and the pumpkin flower inside has been soaked in water, the juice in the petals is very rich, and it is still soft and glutinous, which is quite delicious.

This is the first time everyone has seen fried squash blossoms.

Now pumpkin blossoms are covering half of the hillside, and it's not like everyone hasn't eaten them. But I've never eaten anything like this... fried!

Such a luxury?

Wow, it's really delicious again!

All of a sudden, the sound of gnawing on crispy pumpkin flowers rang out in the dining hall.

Zhizhi also had a great time biting a huge pumpkin flower.

She first talked about what she had seen and heard in the city, and of course she also told about the accident the night before. Next, she said that she wanted to set up a stall at the municipal party committee to start a small business to earn money...

Everyone finally understood why there were fried pumpkin flowers to eat today.

After eating, Zhi Zhi took out several flavors of egg sea rock jelly she made, and invited everyone to taste it.

After the sea stone flower pot is cooked, it is poured into a large basin to cool down. Zhizhi adjusted several flavors, namely: sweet and sour flavor of golden cherry jam, pure sweetness of soft white sugar, and slight sweetness of mint. Each sea stone flower jelly is inlaid with a beautiful March bubble or a small jasmine flower.

This thing looks okay, it's pretty in the flowers, and the taste is a little hard to describe.

Because it has a faint smell of sea water, but also the smell of raw eggs...

Although Zhi Zhi has worked hard to clean the inside of the egg shell.

Gao Tiantian also reported to everyone the process and results of her experiment with Zhizhi in the afternoon to try to develop gourmet food, and cut up several kinds of omelets she made, and let everyone share a small piece. Please try it out , to make comments.

Everyone brainstormed,

"Don't use one egg for each cake, it's too expensive, beat the eggs into a pot and season them well, then make a mold, a spoonful of egg liquid will make an egg cake... This way saves eggs!" "Our island There are a lot of wild spices, such as wild ginger and wild leek, which are delicious when made into a sauce... People in the city must not be able to get it!" "I suggest that you can add some soaked hair to the filling, cook and cut The crushed vermicelli is more delicious! And the vermicelli is delicious, and it tastes good when mixed with any sauce!" "

Justice Island has March bubbles! I will go there tomorrow to pick it!" "

Why don't you come back with me tomorrow Sunjiandao, I really want to transplant those two winter lychees, as well as the many Chinese herbs that Tiantian and I planted there before... Everyone, please help me transplant them here!

" Opened his mouth, " You can sell the fish liver of skinned cows. It's delicious, and it's good for children!"

The meat is as crispy, and it costs 5 cents a piece. It's cheap and delicious, and there must be people rushing to buy it!" "

You can sell fish balls, remove the fish meat, beat it into minced meat, knead it with flour and glutinous rice flour, cook it and bake it. When cooked, use bamboo sticks to skewer, 3 cents and 5 cents a bunch, the little tricks are very delicious! Anyway, we go fishing and there is no cost..." "There is an octopus nest near Snake Island, which is also a small One, let's get some back, boil it, put it on a bamboo stick, and sell it with some sauce, and it's delicious!" "

The people in the city are quite strange, we only pick the big ones when we fish, and they still prefer to fish. The smaller one..."

The dining hall was suddenly filled with laughter.

Chapter 87

On the second day, everyone stopped what they were doing and started to get busy with "food creation".

--Shouhou took Li Qingyu, Hong Hehe and the others to Zhengyi Island to pick wild fruits.

--Long Qiang took Shen Shuhua, Chen Yuejin, and Li Aiguo to Sunjian Island to dig out the two winter lychee trees and Chinese herbal medicines...

--The veterans who helped Zhizhi build a house also shook the boat Went out to sea to fish.

--Zhizhi stayed on the island with Gao Tiantian, Tao Rongye, and Fang Lijuan, who are better at cooking, to study the cooking of various snacks, and Yu Lu stayed to help everyone.

After a day and a night, everyone worked together to retrieve various ingredients and develop several delicacies.

The first kind of snack is named "Baiweibing".

The dough is rolled out thinly and steamed.

Beat the egg liquid well, adjust the taste, and fry a spoonful of egg liquid to form an omelet. The omelet is only fried on one side, so one side is crispy and the other side is so tender that it can run juice.

In order to ensure the complex taste, Tao Rongye added a little bit of sweet golden cherry jam, and then served with the salty and fresh omelet, hot and sour diced radish... At the same time, the full

saturation of the taste must be considered, so High sweetness is served with crispy raw cucumber strips, deep-fried noodles and dried shrimps...

The most important thing is that the omelette is also brushed with a layer of wild leek sauce developed by everyone!

The barley cake made in this way, bite down, first bite into the very tender and tender omelet, then the crispy fried noodles and the crispy shrimp!

At the same time, the small shrimp brings the unique aroma and slight fishy smell of seafood... However, this taste is only a flash, followed by the crisp, refreshing and juicy raw cucumber, which is refreshing.

Accompanied by the strong aroma of the wild leek sauce mixed with the honest wheat aroma of the bread, after chewing a few more bites, you can also taste a little bit of jam, slightly sweet, and the aftertaste of hot and sour diced radish.

Super delicious!

The second type of delicacy is the "Chuan Chuan Xiang" made by old-timers and improved by Zhi Zhi.

The old masters brought the big sea fish, peeled and removed the bones, took out the fish meat, chopped it into a meat paste, kneaded it with flour, rice flour and glutinous rice flour, and threw it around. It is said that this is to increase the size of the fish balls. flexibility. After seasoning, it is made into white and fat fish balls.

The fish balls will become fat after being cooked, and the meat tastes delicate and elastic.

Zhi Zhi and her friends tasted the fish balls - the meat of the sea fish is sweet, so the veterans didn't season them too much. The only seasoning was salt. And put the fish balls directly into the clear water to boil and then fish out. The fish balls are light and delicious, especially the taste of Zhizhi.

Zhizhi obviously just wanted to try the taste, but ended up getting full by accident, and the veterans were amused by her and laughed.

Of course, this was also Zhizhi's recognition of their fish balls, which made them very happy.

And Zhizhi's improvement method is to add octopus skewers, salted potato skewers, stewed seagull egg skewers, stewed kelp skewers, and stewed radish on the basis of fish ball skewers.

Octopus is also seafood, as long as it is fresh enough, it will be delicious if it is boiled in clear water with some salt, and it will be even more delicious if it is paired with the unique dipping sauce developed by the educated youths!

The small salted potatoes are a variety of potatoes. The educated youths planted the seeds sent by Long Qiang's mentor, Professor Li, and found that the potatoes take root very quickly, but the root system is very small, and it takes about a month to mature.

The key is that because the small potatoes are tender and have a particularly good taste, they are already very delicious when cooked directly in salt water.

So, where did the seagull eggs come from?

Zhi Zhi's seagull island is not only because the shape of the island is like a seagull with wings spread. There are a large number of seagulls gathered here, and because the thin monkeys often catch shrimps to feed the ducks, these seagulls always come to snatch food, and sometimes peck the ducks.

However, Zhizhi and the others did not take too many seagull eggs.

But it is more difficult to mix the brine. But Zhizhi still asked Aunt Meihua to help find all kinds of spices.

The educated youths didn't have any pork to marinate, so they found dried kelp and marinated it with seagull eggs. They also dug their own white radish from the vegetable garden and cut it into pieces to marinate it with it.

In this way, there are more varieties of skewers, and there are four or five kinds of sauces: golden cherry sour jam, wild leek sauce, chili sauce and local shrimp sauce... Seven or eight kinds of

skewers are matched with five or four flavors A completely different sauce, such a gimmick is enough to attract children!

The third delicacy is called "eggshell glutinous rice".

This idea originated from Zhizhi's idea of ​​using egg shells to fill Haishihua jelly that day.

But Haishihua jelly has a little fishy smell, and the egg liquid in the egg shell also has a fishy smell... The creative jelly is not very tasty.

So everyone soaked the glutinous rice overnight, chopped the dried Meixiang fish, mixed it with dried shrimps, chopped wild celery, etc., seasoned the glutinous rice, and put the seasoned glutinous rice into the egg shell with a small spoon. Steam in a pan.

The steamed glutinous rice is fragrant and delicious! There are two ways to eat: one is to pass the egg shell directly to the customer for a fresh look; the other is to skewer the glutinous rice with a bamboo stick and then crack the egg shell.

The fourth kind of delicacy is the fresh fruit and flower jelly that Zhi Zhi thought of making with sea stone flowers.

Zhizhi named it Liguoguo.

Because of Long Qiang, they directly transplanted the Donglychee tree and the Chinese herbal medicines he and Gao Tiantian planted to Seagull Island.

Zhizhi saw the legendary winter litchi.

--Wow, the bright red lychees are hanging all over the treetops and branches! And each one is round and big, if you pick one off and eat it, you will find that it is exactly as Gao Tiantian introduced. Although the lychees are big, they actually have big cores and little flesh. Although they are as fragrant as lychees, the best lychees are sweet and non-acid. This kind of wild lychees is more than half sweet and sour.

According to Long Qiang and Gao Tiantian, the two winter lychees didn't bear much fruit before, because after they arrived on the island, Long Qiang would find ways to prey on seabirds in order to improve their food. After catching the island, he would use the internal organs of seabirds as bait and put them into the fishing bamboo baskets and throw them into the sea to catch fish. He would also bury part of the internal organs of seabirds as fertilizer under the winter lychee tree.

The fruits of these two winter lychees have become bigger and bigger in the past two years.

The way everyone came up with was to use the shell of Donglichee as a "mold".

For this reason, Gao Tiantian specially made a bamboo board with a slot, and carefully cut it from the buttocks (the part with the pedicle) of Donglichee. Cut open with a knife, take out the pulp lightly, and you get a complete winter lychee shell.

Then put the complete winter lychee shells on the bamboo board with slots, and put a March bubble, a small piece of shredded winter lychee meat, and a wild mulberry into each winter lychee shell. And a small spoonful of golden cherry pulp...

When the juice of Haishihua is boiled, first add white vinegar to remove the fishy smell, then add soft white sugar to taste, and when it is half-warm, quickly scoop up the semi-viscous juice with a spoon and pour it into the winter lychee shell.

After completely cooling, peel off the skin of the winter lychee, and you will get crystal clear "jelly" one after another!

In terms of appearance, this "jelly" is transparent and slightly yellowish. Inside, there are

bright red March bubbles, purple mulberries, white lychee flesh, and golden golden cherry sauce. Super nice!

In terms of taste, the sweet and sour paste is mixed with sweet and sour March bubbles, lychee meat, mulberry and golden cherry jam... Different wild fragrances really have their own tastes!

Everyone praised this as the best and best-looking snack, bar none!

The fifth delicacy is Haishihua jelly, which is a derivative of everyone making beautiful "jelly".

This is made into ordinary jelly, hot and sour appetizer, affordable and delicious.

The reason why she plans to sell jelly is that Zhizhi thinks that because the cost is really low, even if a bowl costs three cents, but it requires less labor and low cost, it might be the most profitable snack.

Zhizhi called Shouhou to call Li Shu and Dadangjia, and asked them to help taste these delicacies as well.

Facing the snacks of Baiweibing, Chuanchuanxiang, eggshell glutinous rice, lychee fruit and jelly, Li Shu and Dadangjia tasted them one by one, and gave them a thumbs up at the same time!

Da Dangjia pointed to the lychees and praised them full of praise, "This! This is the most delicious! It looks good!"

Li Shu said, "Everyone is delicious!"

Then Zhi Zhi chatted with Da Dangjia and Li Shu.

Li Shu discussed with Zhi Zhi and Da Daojia, "It happens that I have to go to the city again this afternoon. I have already found the place Zhi Zhi wants, but I will be free after noon tomorrow. Or please ask The head of the family will take a boat to Linshi first, where we will meet at noon tomorrow, and I will lead the head of the family to see the end point."

The head said: "I know how to get to the mouth of Lin City. Back then I helped the organization transport a lot of supplies there... That place is not easy to get to. There are many shallow reefs and undercurrents and eddies..." Zhizhi opened her eyes. Eyes widened, "Can I still go?"

The head of the family smiled and said vigorously: "Others can't go, but we people from Zhengyi Island can!"

Then she told Li Shu and Zhi Zhi, "...that's because there It's not easy to go, so no one is usually on guard. However, in broad daylight, people are still afraid of being seen, and it's not good to report. So I led people to walk in the dark at night, and arrived before dawn to hide the boat... I didn't know anyone knew about it."

Li Shu simply told the head, "Actually, I chose two places to stay for Zhizhi, one is Fuji Village at the mouth of the sea, where Lu Lao Si has an empty house, it's by the seaside... ...I thought that place would be the best place to hide your boat..."

The boss interrupted him, "Fourth Lu? Lu Qingbang?" Li Shu was taken aback, " Do you know him?"

The master laughed, "Then you just say it's his house, I know the way." Li Shu was overjoyed, and simply asked: "Then do

you know Wen Laogen from Liujiazhuang?"

Is that?"

Li Shu also thought about it, "It seems that I heard that he is a son-in-law, but I'm not sure...by the way, his wife's name is Baping." The head of the family laughed again, "

Wen Laogen is our son-in-law. People from Justice Island... He is younger than us, and I persuaded him to leave the island after liberation... I was the matchmaker for his marriage with Baping." Li Shu was overjoyed, "

That would be great. I rented it. An empty yard of Wen Laogen. His yard is not far from the municipal committee, and there is a back door. Go through that door without disturbing the people in their village. I even borrowed a bicycle from him. When the time comes, everyone can Treat Wen Laogen's house as a temporary foothold. It's okay to cook food at his place, and it's okay to take a break..." That's it, everything is ready.

Chapter 88

The days when Zhizhi went to the city to set up a stall were Saturday afternoon and the whole day of Sunday. On Monday, she plans to take a break in the morning, go shopping in major supply and marketing cooperatives in the afternoon, and depart from Linshi at midnight and return by boat.

So after ten o'clock on Friday night, Zhizhi and her friends moved and carried all kinds of ingredients, stoves, cooking utensils and tools, and boarded the boat of the head and the others.

A total of more than a dozen small boats galloped silently in a certain direction under the cover of the night.

Sitting on the boat of the head of the family, Zhizhi saw the fog that had formed, causing the world to be chaotic and dark, and it was impossible to tell which was the sky and which was the sea. The direction?"

Da Daojia smiled, "Do you want to know the direction? It's not easy?"

She whistled suddenly.

After a while, Zhizhi heard the rustling sound of wings in the air.

A big bird flew over, stood on the head's shoulder, and then stared at Zhi Zhi coldly.

Zhi Zhi stared at that...big bird in bewilderment.

--Such a big bird, yet so proud! Is this actually an eagle? Or...carving?

The master took off the whip from his waist and flicked it lightly!

A burst of silver light flew by.

It turned out that there were a few small fish in the bilge of the boat, but the master whipped a whip, and a small fish flew up. The eagle caught it in one bite, and then flew away.

Zhizhi said sincerely: "Tangtang, you are so amazing!"

The head of the family stared at her for a while, and suddenly asked, "Want to learn?"

Zhizhi said, a little confused, "What?

" The master turned his eyes away.

She didn't say a word any more, just rowed the oar silently.

From Nanling Island to Linshi, it is 130 to 40 kilometers away by land, and it is much closer by water. The boss and the others walked for more than an hour, and came to Haikou, the entrance of the Jiaohe River in Lin City.

It is said that this is the most dangerous road.

One is retrograde, the other is shallow, and the other is hidden reef, all of which are fatal dangers.

The boat that Zhi Zhi was sitting on was the boat that took the lead.

I saw the head standing at the bow of the boat, taking off his coat, revealing a black cloth... She tied a white cloth strip around her head, and then told Zhi Zhi, "Don't you have a flashlight? Start it." After finishing

speaking , the big master jumped into the sea with a bang.

Zhizhi was stunned.

The old uncle on the side explained: "This is the best way to detect shallow and hidden reefs. Don't worry, the water is very good, Zhi Zhi, please turn on the light." Zhi Zhi had to turn on the flashlight and shine it forward

.

In such a short time, the head of the family has already swam more than ten meters away, but Zhi Zhi's flashlight can clearly shine on the white cloth strip on the head of the head of the house.

Sure enough, just as the old uncle said, the big master swam extremely fast, even if the old uncle tried his best to row the boat, he could barely keep up.

After about half an hour, Zhizhi could see the lighthouse in the distance.

More than a dozen small boats lined up, safely avoiding the shoals and reefs, and sailing upstream into the river.

Da Dangjia swam back to the side of the boat, clung to the side of the boat with one hand, borrowed his strength, and flipped onto the boat lightly and skillfully.

Zhi Zhi hurriedly opened her bag, and took out a dry towel to wipe her.

The head of the family was taken aback, and accepted Zhi Zhi's service with a smile.

While helping her to rub her hair, Zhi Zhi gave her another dry towel to wipe her body, and said, "Tangtang, how do you change your clothes? Is it the same when you go fishing? Then you usually How do you change your clothes...it won't work, you'll catch a cold."

The head of the family couldn't help laughing, "You're not very old, so you're quite talkative!"

Zhi Zhi pouted.

After the fleet entered the inland river, after a while, someone responded with a flashlight not far away.

As the boat approached, Zhi Zhi saw two men waving towards this side, one was Li Shu, and the other was a middle-aged man in his thirties.

Presumably this middle-aged man is the supporter Li Shu found, Lu Laosi.

Lu Laosi was very excited, and shouted "Da Dangjia", and then told Da Dangjia to turn around and drive the boat inside. The head of the family complied, and soon, as soon as her boat turned, it rushed into a... It looked like a big wooden box closed on five sides.

The old uncle and other people on the boat immediately started to build a sampan and transport the things planted on the boat up.

Zhizhi is weak, so it's good to be able to take care of herself. She didn't make any trouble, stepped on the sampan and walked to the shore, and then watched what the big boss and the others did.

I saw that after the cargo on the ship was unloaded, the boss and the old uncle wrapped the iron chain around the bow of the ship. After tossing for about three or four minutes, she and the old uncle also went ashore, and Lu Laosi started to turn a circle wheel-shaped shaft. Soon, the boat began to slowly rise and slowly stand upright.

In the end, the ship was erected in the innermost part of the "box".

Immediately afterwards, the second boat sailed in...

Every boat after that was operated similarly to this one.

It was already three o'clock in the morning when the dozen or so small boats were all unloaded and put away.

From here, it is about five kilometers away from the Municipal Party Committee. There is no car at night, so we can only rely on people to carry burdens and go on foot. However, Li Shu borrowed a bicycle, which can be used to transport the heaviest things.

Lu Laosi originally wanted to catch up with the head of the family, but when he thought of walking from here to the municipal committee, he would have to walk for an hour empty-handed... This is still a burden, maybe it will be bad until dawn .

Therefore, Lu Laosi simply joined the team of shouldering the burden.

In this way, Li Shu carried the heaviest luggage back and forth by bicycle, and the others carried the burden. Led by Lu Laosi, they hurried to Liujiazhuang near the Municipal Party Committee in the dark.

The couple Wen Laogen and Liu Baping from Liujiazhuang also stood at the entrance of the village early to meet them.

Seeing the head of the family, the couple showed signs of crying or not...

Finally, everyone entered Wen Laogen's house with their burdens on their shoulders.

The yard of his house is huge and

neatly tidied up.

Liu Baping called everyone to pile things into the kitchen on the west side.

Zhi Zhi followed and took a look. The kitchen had been cleaned up in advance. There was a stove and firewood in it, but there was nothing else.

Liu Baping and Zhizhi introduced themselves, and she said to Zhizhi: "I knew you were coming, so I emptied this kitchen and gave it all to you. The meals for our family of six will be cooked in the east room. It's okay, I There is also a coal stove and two charcoal stoves. Besides, I packed up a room and came out, did you bring your bedding? You can rest in the room over there..." Zhizhi thanked

Liu Baping repeatedly.

Next, after everyone unloaded their things in the kitchen, they took out their bedding and went to rest in an empty room that Liu Baping had tidied up.

This room is quite spacious. In order to make it easier for the people of Seagull Island and the head of the family to rest, Liu Baping emptied all the furniture in the room, leaving an empty room for everyone to build a floor.

At present, there is only one end for men's bedding and one end for women's bedding, and men and women sleep in their own clothes.

Zhi Zhi woke up and looked at her watch, it was ten thirty in the morning.

Others have already got up first.

Li Shu also got up, seeing that Zhi Zhi woke up, he stood at the door and waved to her.

Seeing that someone was still asleep, Zhizhi relaxed and walked out of the room.

Li Shu said: "We have a total of twenty-three people this time, what do you plan to do for breakfast, lunch and dinner?"

Zhizhi looked left and right, and found the thin monkey squatting at the door.

She said to Li Shu: "I'll go to the municipal party committee's canteen with Shouhou to sell fish first. After I sell the fish, I get rice...that's our ration for these two days. Just lend me your bicycle." Li Shu

, "I'll accompany you."

"You don't have to go to work?" Zhi Zhi asked.

Li Shu, "I transferred Xio with the deputy platoon, and I will go back with you on Monday night."

Zhizhi said: "Then you can't go to sell fish with me, and you can't even participate in our next activities. "

Li Shu was in a hurry, "Why?"

"Why? Because what we are going to do next is a big deal, and if we are arrested by the city management or the police, you still have to come forward to find us!" Zhizhi said .

Li Shu was startled, "Then I'll... watch you from a distance?"

Zhi Zhi nodded seriously, "You are our security."

Li Shu smiled.

"Okay, I'll listen to you!"

At that moment, Zhizhi and Shouhou packed the fresh sea fish they brought from Nanling Island into two large wooden buckets, and put one on the back seat of the bicycle...

The thin monkey didn't know how to ride a bicycle, so Zhi Zhi rode it. The thin monkey sat upside down on the back seat of the bike, holding a big bag full of dried fish in his arms.

Li Shu pretended to be a passerby, took Zhizhi and Shouhou away from Liujiazhuang, and then took them to the Municipal Committee.

The car was still quite heavy, and it was very hard for Zhizhi to leave Liujiazhuang on the bicycle.

Along the way, when she encountered uphills, she couldn't move, so she got out of the car and pushed the cart with Shouhou. If there was no one around, Li Shu also came to help push... Fortunately, Liujiazhuang and the municipal committee are not far away, It will be there in about ten minutes.

Entering the canteen, the salesman inside still recognized Zhi Zhi, "little sister, are you here to sell fish?"

Zhi Zhi nodded, and let the elder sister look at the fish in her wooden bucket, "Elder sister, I have a total of eighty live sea fish here. , each weighs two catties...the bucket is filled with sea water. In addition, I have ten salted and dried fish here, each of which weighs at least seven or eight catties, you do the math..." The eldest sister was very pleasantly surprised,

" Hey, these live fish are so fierce! God, why is this fish so big! By the way, do you want to cash it in or exchange it for something?" "Thank you for helping me figure out how much rice I can exchange for it,

" Zhizhi said.

The eldest sister immediately ran to the counter, picked up the abacus and turned it around, muttering, "Carp costs 20 cents a catty, sea fish is 10 cents more expensive than carp... 30 cents per catty, a fish weighing 2 catties is 60 cents , Eighty pieces, sixty-eight, forty-eight...here is forty-eight yuan! One piece of dried salted fish is one catty, and you have ten here, each weighing eight catties, that is eighty-eight...adding one piece is one hundred and thirty Sixteen yuan!"

After the account was settled, the elder sister asked Zhizhi again, "Replace it all with rice?"

Zhizhi said, "Do you have so much rice here?"

"Of course not! Our place is not a grain station... Let me take a look." The elder sister took out the account book from the counter, looked at it, and then calculated, and said, "We only have a maximum of two hundred catties here, and it is impossible to give it all to you... How about it, give it to me." How about sharing 200 catties? We have to keep some, what if others need to exchange rice too?"

Zhi Zhi nodded, "Yes! Then please give us 200 catties of rice first!"

Rice costs 10 cents per catty , Two hundred catties cost 20 yuan.

I earned a total of 136 yuan from selling fish, and spent 20 yuan to buy rice. If I want to cash out the remaining 116 yuan, I have to get a 30% discount, and I only get 81.2 yuan.

Zhi Zhi is not willing to suffer such a loss.

So she started a big raid: there were handmade cloth shoes consigned by others in the canteen, or Jiefang shoes left over from other people's homes, and Zhizhi ordered most of the shoes in the store and bought a total of thirteen. Double, fifty-seven dollars was spent.

Before spending the remaining 59 yuan, Zhi Zhi discussed with the elder sister, "Eldest sister, I have 59 yuan left, can I not cash it or exchange it for something? I will wait for two days and see if there are still people I sent rice and shoes, and I want these two things."

The eldest sister was completely immersed in the joy of receiving two large barrels of fresh sea fish, and said straightforwardly: "Success! This is your trust in me! No problem... You, just come to me tomorrow and the day after tomorrow! "

Zhizhi and Shouhou carried a total of four bags of 200 catties of rice and put them on the back seat of the bicycle. At that moment, Zhi Zhi helped the front of the car, and Thin Monkey wrapped thirteen pairs of shoes with a cloth and carried them on his back, and then supported the back seat of the car... Before the two of them left, they saw the eldest

sister beaming in the canteen I rushed out, and raised my voice to stop the half-grown children who were playing at the entrance of the canteen, "Chunsheng, go back and call your grandma, first aunt, second aunt, first aunt, and fourth aunt to buy fish. Is it a new sea fish or it is still alive?" Let them come quickly...there are only a few of them, and they will be gone if they are too late!"

The child ran away without a trace.

The eldest sister called another half-grown boy, "Douba! Go and ask your mother if there are any cloth shoes and Jiefang shoes to be exchanged? Now a pair of new Jiefang shoes can be exchanged for four sea fish! It will be gone if it is too late!" The

child Also "whoosh" ran away without a trace.

Zhi Zhi and Thin Monkey turned their heads to look at the elder sister.

The eldest sister smiled at Zhi Zhi, and explained: "There are at least five or six hundred households in our compound...only eighty fish, which is not enough!"

Zhi Zhi said, "Sister, can I often send fish here? "

The eldest sister lowered her voice, "Don't come here every day, come once or twice a week... No one talks about you! In fact, everyone is looking forward to it. Isn't this sea fish better than river fish? It's not fishy, ​​the meat is tender and not too small Thorn, it's best for the elderly and children to eat! But it's hard to say clearly, understand? By the way, your bucket is temporarily placed here, and you can take it back when the fish is sold out tomorrow!" Zhizhi nodded

quickly , I laughed in my heart.

Both she and Shouhou were thin and thin people. They barely pushed the bicycle carrying two hundred catties of rice out of the compound of the municipal party committee's family members, and then pushed it into the alley diagonally opposite. They were already sweating profusely and panting.

Li Shu couldn't see it, so he came over to support the bicycle, and rode the bicycle back to Liu Baping's house.

Zhi Zhi and Thin Monkey walked back.

When the two returned to Liu Baping's house, everyone got up, and they were excitedly looking at the four heavy bags of 50-jin rice...

Zhizhi wiped off her sweat and said to Tao Rongye: "Let's Let's cook the rice first! Send some rice to Baping's sister-in-law too!"

The thin monkey excitedly untied the burden on his back, revealing a dozen pairs of shoes inside, and said to the big boss: "Look, big boss. ... These shoes were also exchanged by Zhizhi! This time we exchanged more than 100 yuan, and Zhizhi exchanged 200 catties of rice and these shoes, and there were more than 50 yuan sent to the canteen. We will send them tomorrow and the day after I can go and see again..."

Zhizhi also said to the head: "Tangtang, can we ask Fourth Uncle Lu to help sell fish? I asked the big sister at the commissary of the municipal committee

, and she said, we can deliver fish a week. If the fish comes over once, it will be very easy to sell. We don't want money, just ask her to exchange some rice and daily necessities, and then you can promise fish or rice to Uncle Lu, what do you think?

" Looking at Zhibai, she nodded with a smile.

Uncle Braid looks fierce and ugly on the outside, but he is actually a soft and sentimental person. Immediately, his eyes were red, and he said to Zhi Zhi with a sob: "It's really thanks to the little boss... Last time, he introduced us to the coastal defense force in the town. We sent fish there every three days. They even Give us some rice and white noodles... We can also eat white noodles and steamed buns every now and then. This time, Xiaodangjia helped us contact here again... We can change shoes here, woo woo, how expensive and rare these shoes are woo woo ."

Zhi Zhi: Little Master? ? ?

In fact, she had vaguely heard that the pirate uncles and grandpas on Justice Island called her "Little Master" in private, and the braided uncle was the first to call her "Little Master" in person... Zhi Zhi couldn't help but laugh. !

Chapter 89

Everyone stewed a big pot full of white rice, and the rice was covered with pieces of fresh sea fish-except for the two buckets of 80 "small" fish, the head of the family also brought a dozen fish weighing more than ten kilograms Heavy sea fish and a few dried fish are used as rations for these few days.

In fact, the pirate uncles and grandpas on Zhengyi Island don't look down on sea fish weighing one or two catties or two or three catties.

For them, it must be cost-effective to spear fish in the sea that weighs more than ten catties. Otherwise, the physical exertion is the same for a fish that weighs ten catties or a fish that weighs one or two catties, so it must be a big fish!

But Zhizhi insisted on a fish that weighed one or two catties, and asked not to spear the fish, but to keep the sea fish fresh?

So this batch of fish was caught by the head of the family when he went to Bat Island - Bat Island is the private ration area of ​​Justice Island. Its unique topography has caused countless sea fish to be trapped there whether it is high tide or low tide.

The master specially asked people to select a batch of fish weighing two to three catties. These fish were fished up, not directly killed by a harpoon, so that they can maintain their vitality all the time.

Tao Rongye is used to cooking in a big pot.

He skillfully handled the two big fish, took off the fish head and tail, cut the fish body into pieces and marinated them with salt and soy sauce, then cut a piece of fish and dried it, chopped it into small pieces and marinated it together.

Then start the oil pan first, fry the two big fish heads and tails, add water and simmer, and at the same time peel a big white radish, cut it into pieces and roll it into the soup; The good rice is spread on the round sieve, and the marinated fresh fish pieces and dried fish pieces are spread on the top.

Sit and wait.

During this process, the big masters each took a sea fish weighing about ten catties and a dried fish weighing seven or eight catties, and handed them to Liu Baping and Lu Laosi respectively.

Both Liu Baping and Lu Laosi refused to accept.

Liu Baping held the hand of the head of the family and cried like a human, "I was only six years old. Before my parents died, they tied me to a wooden plank in order to give me a way out. I floated on the sea alone for two days and two nights. , I have only one breath left! If you hadn't saved me, I would have fed the fish long ago! I grew up on Justice Island... how could I have survived without the care of my uncles? Later, you were also a matchmaker. Only he and I can live a good life here and have children."

"We want to go to Nanling every year to celebrate your New Year and birthday, but you don't let me go every year... You finally came today, But I... can't repay your life-saving kindness, but you even gave me food!"

Lu Laosi refused to collect the fish, and wiped his tears and said to the head of the family: "Back then, my daughter-in-law and my daughter were snatched away by Wei Laizi (the landlord before liberation). My daughter-in-law and my daughter-in-law are rescued...there is another family missing in this world."

The head of the family took his hand out of Liu Baping's hand and said coldly: "If you don't take them, I will take them away."

Liu Baping and Lu Laosi I had no choice but to accept the big fish and dried fish with tears in my eyes.

After a while, the meal was ready.

Each person was given a large bowl of white rice, with large chunks of fat and tender fish on top of the rice, mixed with salty and fragrant dried fish. The rice is sweet and fragrant, the fresh fish is delicious and juicy, and the dried fish is fragrant when served with rice. The sauce of the fish seeps into the rice, which is first-class fat!

Pair it with a large pot of milky fish head radish soup...

it's not too delicious!

Everyone clanged and licked the rice, and after a while, even the lunch box was licked clean, and there was not a single grain of rice left!

After lunch, everyone was full of energy and started to get busy.

When she was still on Seagull Island, Zhizhi had already assigned tasks early in the morning.

Long Qiang, Gao Tiantian, and Tao Rongye, who talk less, are not good at dealing with people but have strong hands-on skills, stayed at Liu Baping's house to cook various delicacies.

Zhi Zhi, Li Qingyu, Li Aiguo, Yu Lu, and Chen Yuejin, who are more extroverted, are responsible for setting up stalls and selling things.

The rest of the people were divided into three groups: one group was responsible for helping Long Qiang and his gang, and was in charge of laying hands; the other group was responsible for running errands and delivering things; Just in case!

In an instant, everyone was in their positions.

Those who cook delicious food are also making preparations...

Zhizhi took out a lot of small change from her pocket and distributed it to each of the small partners who were in charge of setting up the stall-these were used to find zero.

The easiest glutinous rice is ready.

Zhi Zhi filled a big bamboo basket with a big one, and was going to go to the gate of the municipal committee first...

but the basket was too heavy for her to lift.

Li Shu helped her carry the basket with one hand and a small bench with the other, and directly helped her carry it to the back door of the municipal party committee's family compound.

Zhizhi sat at the gate and shouted, "Uncles and aunts! Brothers and sisters! Come and buy delicious glutinous rice eggs! Cheap and delicious, delicious and fun! 3 cents each!" --Glutinous rice eggs

?

It immediately aroused the curiosity of people passing by.

What are glutinous rice eggs?

Soon someone came forward to ask.

Zhizhi lifted the white cloth covering the big basket with a smile, revealing the neatly packed eggshells, and said crisply: "Delicious glutinous rice! Children's favorite! There are mushrooms, dried salted fish, There are wild celery! Which child is the most obedient, quickly reward him with a glutinous rice egg! Which child is disobedient...then don't give him a glutinous rice egg! It costs 3 cents each, cheap and delicious!" One is held in the hand by an

adult A boy from the fifth or sixth grade happened to pass by Zhizhi. When he heard this, he cried "Wow" and grabbed his mother's hand, "Mom, I am obedient! I am obedient!"

The young mother seemed to be in a hurry to take the child out, without even looking at Zhi Zhi, she just carried the child away with a "whoosh" and scolded: "Eat, eat, eat! You know how to eat! It's too late, don't you know?"

The little boy burst into tears.

Seeing Zhi Zhi, she hurriedly picked up a glutinous rice egg, chased after her and put it in the little boy's hand, "Little brother, don't cry, your mother is in a hurry... Come on, this glutinous rice egg is given to you by auntie, don't cry Ah!"

The little boy stopped crying immediately, and stared curiously at the glutinous rice egg in his hand.

The young mother was a little surprised, but also a little embarrassed, "Oh, we don't want it! I'm only full!" "

Big sister, let him play with it! It's okay." Zhi Zhi said, returning to her seat and sitting down, Keep on selling.

Holding the glutinous rice egg, the little boy licked the fat, sweet and moist glutinous rice overflowing from the opening at the top of the eggshell. His eyes lit up, "Mom! It's delicious!" The little boy stood on tiptoe,

holding the glutinous rice egg to invite pets.

The young mother hesitated for a while, then took a small bite of the glutinous rice while feeding her son, and her eyes lit up immediately. She took her son's hand and returned to Zhi Zhi, "Comrade, you... what kind of glutinous rice eggs, how much does each cost?" "

I won't charge you," Zhi Zhi said.

Young mother, "No, I, I want to buy some more to take away!"

"3 cents each." Zhizhi said immediately.

The young mother thought for a while, "Give it to me... no, it's 30 cents! By the way, deduct the one my child is holding." "I don't

need that one, I gave it to my little brother." Said With that, Zhi Zhi swiftly wrapped ten glutinous rice eggs in washed tung tree leaves, and handed them to the young mother.

The young mother handed it to Zhizhi with the three-corner money, feeling a little at a loss, "I, I... this one..." "

Eldest sister, if you have something urgent, you should leave quickly, it's important to get down to business!" Zhizhi persuaded.

The young mother had no choice but to say thank you, took her son with one hand, and the glutinous rice eggs wrapped in tung leaves with the other, and hurried away.

Li Shu who was standing not far away gave Zhi Zhi a thumbs up.

Zhizhi smiled at him.

After opening the first business, people soon came to look at Zhizhi's baskets, and some people bought one or two, but more people took a wait-and-see attitude, thinking that this is glutinous rice, just used an eggshell It looks a little more delicate when packed... In fact, how much glutinous rice can be contained in an egg!

A person said in a strange way: "Then you can buy a little bit of glutinous rice for 3 cents! A big steamed bun in the cafeteria only costs 1 cent! Huh, 3 cents for two bites of glutinous rice? Why don't you go grab the money?" Zhi

Zhi Not angry, just continue to sell.

--The audience of her glutinous rice is not adults. People don't want to buy it, so of course she doesn't force it.

It happened to be the time for elementary school afternoon classes.

Ten or eight children came together, and when they heard Zhi Zhi selling "glutinous rice eggs", they all came to watch the fun. In just ten minutes, Zhizhi sold more than 20 glutinous rice eggs.

At this time, Li Aiguo also came over with a burden.

He sells golden cherry fruit juice and winter lychee juice.

There are only two wooden barrels in a set, one is filled with golden cherry fruit juice, and the other is filled with winter lychee juice.

The method of this fruit juice is quite simple: just wash the big pot to prevent any oily smell, boil a few large pots of boiling water, and then add the golden cherry jam and winter lychee jam made by Gao Tiantian... Golden cherry

fruit The juice is sweet and sour, and the winter lychee juice is strong and slightly sweet.

The most important thing is that these should be cooled in advance after being mixed with water.

Li Aiguo also brought an enamel cup over. He heard Zhi Zhi's way of selling glutinous rice eggs, so he put his burden on the opposite side of Zhi Zhi, and shouted loudly, "Delicious juice! Sweet and sour juice... ...One cent for a big cup! Golden cherry fruit juice costs one penny a cup! Lychee juice also costs one cent a cup!" The

primary school students immediately surrounded Li Aiguo.

--There are not many elementary school students with 3 cents pocket money, but there are still many pupils with 1 cent!

Besides, a big glass of juice for a penny? !

Just hearing it sounds like a great deal!

"Uncle, what are golden cherry seeds?"

"Uncle, is your juice delicious?"

"Uncle, give me lychee juice for a penny!"

"Uncle, I have a kettle. I will pour out the water in the kettle. You Can you help me pour a penny juice into the kettle?"

"Uncle, can I try it first? Which kind of juice is good for me..."

Li Aiguo was surrounded.

Zhizhi also squinted her eyes happily.

She knew that cheap and affordable things will always be the mainstream of consumption!

It's just-

someone is getting weird again.

"Hehe, a glass of juice costs a penny, and I don't know where the water comes from. Maybe it's the water in the river... If you add some saccharine, you can fool children! Who knows if it's clean or not hygienic!"

Zhi Zhi turned her head to look, and saw a dark middle-aged man with hair that grew past his ears.

She felt vaguely familiar.

Thinking about it carefully, it seems that when she came here to observe the traffic flow last time, this middle-aged man was the one who stayed here to sell Knock Candy? At that time, Zhizhi still felt strange, thinking that the children here don't like to buy snacks. Later, after hearing the comments from people passing by, I realized that there was mouse feces in the knockout candy sold by this peddler...

Zhizhi looked at this person calmly. !

Chapter 90

Speaking of which, it really is Li Aiguo's fruit juice that is selling well.

In less than half an hour, the two barrels of juice were sold out!

Of course, you don't earn much. Two barrels of fruit juice made a total of less than one yuan.

Li Aiguo went back carrying the burden again.

After a while, Li Qingyu and Yu Lu arrived pushing a wheelbarrow; Uncle Luo, a carpenter who helped build the house on Haigull Island, also came with a load.

Li Qingyu and Yu Lu are the main sellers of Baiwei cakes. The steamed noodle cakes were prepared early in the morning, but they need to set up a small stove on the spot to make omelettes. As soon as Li Qingyu arrived, she lighted the stove slowly, while Yu Lu took out the bamboo tubes containing the condiments and arranged them one by one, setting up a large stall in various ways.

Uncle Luo is here to sell skewers.

He also brought a small charcoal stove, and a pot of thick fish soup boiled from fish heads and bones. Start the charcoal stove, put the fish soup pot on the rack, take out all kinds of cooked skewers, put them in enamel trays according to the varieties, and cover them with clean white gauze... Next, he also

started Put out a variety of dipping sauces - red chili sauce, golden cherry sauce, green wild leek sauce...

But it was already close to class time, and most of the primary school students had already entered the family room. compound.

A few of them also panicked and ran towards the yard.

Still a few greedy cats stopped and asked Li Qingyu and Yu Lu,

"Auntie, what are you doing?"

"Wow, what are these? Sour radish!"

"What? Barley cake? Are they delicious?

" How much is it?"

However, Li Qingyu and Yu Lu were not ready yet, so they just answered the children's questions and told them that the barley cakes cost 10 cents each.

Most children have pocket money of one or three or four cents.

A dime is really not affordable for children.

So a few greedy cats surrounded Uncle Luo's stall again, and asked curiously,

"Grandpa, what are you doing?"

"Chuan Chuanxiang? What is this? Wow, there are braised eggs!

" Fish? Is it delicious?"

"Grandpa, how much is a string of marinated eggs?"

"One penny? Only one penny???"

"Wow, can I still dip it in so many sauces?

" , there are 6 varieties in total: 2 fish balls, 1 stewed seagull egg, 1 octopus, 3 stewed radishes, 3 small potatoes, 5 kelp knots .

All are penny strings.

Children can't afford a barley cake that costs a dime a piece, but they can still afford a penny skewer!

At that moment, a few greedy cats immediately took out money, some bought a bunch of marinated eggs, some bought a bunch of fish balls, and some bought a bunch of octopus... The

little greedy cats saw that Uncle Luo lifted the white gauze , took out what they wanted to eat from the enamel plate, put it into the fish soup and rinsed it, and then began to spread the dipping sauce on them.

They shouted eagerly:

"Grandpa, spread this on me! I want this green sauce!"

"My yellow sauce! Grandpa, give me this!"

"Grandpa, I want chili sauce!"

"Grandpa, yellow sauce!" What kind of sauce is that!"

"Grandpa, can I have all the sauces?"

Uncle Luo introduced these kinds of sauces to the greedy cats.

At the moment, the little greedy cats who took the string of incense from Uncle Luo couldn't wait to stuff the food into their mouths, and exchange delicious food with each other,

"Wow, this marinated egg is delicious! Let me tell you, this yellow sauce is sour, with a touch of sweetness!" "

This octopus is delicious, crunchy, and the green sauce is not at all Spicy, so flavorful!"

"This! This is delicious! Fish balls! Fish balls are delicious! They are delicious without dipping sauce!" "

Potatoes are delicious too! So soft and sticky!"

"Kelp! Seaweed is good Eat!"

"Stupid! If you have meat, you must eat meat!"

"I just think kelp is delicious!"

The little greedy cats couldn't resist the temptation, and they all bought a lot of them. Uncle Luo quickly rinsed the skewers, brushed them with sauce and handed them to the little cats, collected money, and gave change... The

elementary school inside rang the preparatory bell for the afternoon class.

The little greedy cats exclaimed, holding a string of incense and rushing into the courtyard together, they disappeared after a while.

Uncle Luo didn't expect this thing to be so profitable, and he earned two cents in a short while.

At this time, Li Qingyu and Yu Lu had already set up a stall, and under the leadership of Zhizhi, they began to sell-

"Delicious barley cakes! If you eat one, you want to eat another one! There are eggs and dried shrimps, which are nutritious, hygienic and delicious." Delicious Barley Crackers, 10 cents apiece!"

Nobody cares.

A dime a pancake is too expensive, right?

If you go to the canteen of the Listing Committee to buy food, you can eat two taels of rice, one vegetable dish and seaweed soup for one penny!

If you have a dime to buy a pancake, you might as well have a serious meal!

After a while, a well-dressed middle-aged woman hurried over and was about to enter the compound when she heard Yu Lu and the others shouting?

The middle-aged woman turned her head and walked to the booths of Li Qingyu and Yu Lu, "Little girl, how big is this barley cake? Are you full?"

"Take care of your stomach!"

"Then give me one, hey, I missed my meal when I came back from a business trip, and I have a meeting in the afternoon! Can you hurry up?" asked the middle-aged woman.

"Okay, okay! It will be done in a minute, just wait a minute!"

Li Qingyu immediately started making omelets - she put an iron plate on the small charcoal stove and fanned it a few times with a small fan. Put down the charcoal fire burning in the charcoal stove, and then put a piece of lard on the iron plate. After the lard melted, she immediately poured a spoonful of eggs from the small iron pan on the iron plate. The lard hit the seasoned egg liquid , Exudes a strong aroma!

On the other side, Yu Lu was not

idle -she uncovered the white gauze in the clean basket, took out a thin piece of bread from the basket with a bamboo clip, put it on a clean plate, and followed He picked up the spoon and poured golden cherry seed sauce and wild chive sauce on the steamed cakes for a while, and asked the middle-aged woman if she could eat spicy food. When she heard that she did, she put some hot sauce on the cake superior.

Soon, Li Qingyu finished frying the omelette, and covered the omelet with a spatula on the plate that Lu was holding.

--The egg cake is a little smaller than the dough, and it looks just right!

Next, Yu Lu quickly put the crispy small sea prawns, fried noodles, hot and sour diced radish and raw cucumber strips on the omelet, and finally rolled up the whole omelet with bamboo tongs, and wrapped it with clean tung leaves. Wrap it up and hand it to the middle-aged woman.

During the whole process, Li Qingyu and Yu Lu's movements were quite swift, and their hands didn't touch the food, so they looked quite clean.

Leaving aside the taste of the barley cake, the middle-aged woman was already very satisfied with the way the cake was handled and the hygiene of the food. She paid the money readily, picked up the paulownia biscuits wrapped in paulownia leaves, peeled off a little leaf, and took a bite of the pancakes...

"Wow!"

The middle-aged woman's expression was a little dull.

After a while, she had a wonderful expression on her face, tasted it carefully, and praised, "This barley cake is too delicious!"

She couldn't wait to take another two bites, chewed and swallowed quickly, and then said to Li Qingyu and Yu Lu, "No wonder this is called Baiwei cake! It's so strange...every bite I can eat It tastes different! Delicious! It's so delicious! Little girl, bring me two more... Oh, no, no, I'm late, forget it, let's buy it after I finish the meeting!" Saying,

Zhong The young woman rushed into the family compound while biting the barley cake.

Just now, there were other people watching Li Qingyu and Yu Lu's process of making Baiwei cakes.

They are particularly fond of Li Qingyu and Yu Lu's cooking method... which does not have any hand contact with food.

Adding Li Qingyu's fried omelet was just delicious! And the first person who tasted crab gave this barley cake such high praise...

Several people were eager to try it,

"Little girl, give me a barley cake too!"

"Then give me one too, I want to add chili sauce !"

"What kind of sauce is your yellow one? What? Jam? What kind of fruit jam? Golden cherry fruit?" "

Hey, golden cherry fruit is a good thing. My old man uses it to make wine!" "

Then this kind Pancakes with jam...would it taste good?"

"Little girl, come here and get me one too!"

There was also a circle of people around Uncle Luo.

Someone said to Uncle Luo: "Uncle, these things you sell are rare! I don't know if they are delicious. If they are delicious, I will buy more dishes for dinner!" Uncle Luo followed what Zhi Zhi taught in advance

. Replied, "Why don't you give me a penny first, buy a bunch and try it, if it's delicious, you can buy it from me, and I'll charge you a dime for 12 skewers!" "

Really? Then give me a try!"

The man spent five cents Ask Uncle Luo to give her a bunch of money.

After the tasting, the man asked for fish balls worth ten cents and marinated eggs for ten cents.

Uncle Luo gave her 12 fish balls and 12 marinated eggs, and packed a few tablespoons of dipping sauce for her with tung leaves...

The man was very happy, and quickly told everyone, "These things are delicious! I will cook them when I go back. Meal, make a vegetable soup, and solve it in one meal! The main reason is that it is hard to get it at ordinary times!"

It's already this point, those who should go to work, those who should go to school, and those who have time to hang out are mostly family members or the elderly . Everyone has money in their hands, and everyone can settle accounts in their hearts, and they will soon calculate:

--Today is the weekend, who doesn't want to cook something delicious to reward those who go to school and go to work at home, but a catty of good pork belly costs one yuan per catty, which is somewhat reluctant. Today, the canteen sells fresh sea fish. I heard that it costs 80 cents a piece, and a piece weighs two to three catties! It's a pity that I didn't catch up... so?

Wouldn't it be nice to spend 20 cents to buy 24 fish balls? The family of three is full to eat! Besides, this fish ball is rare! Missed today, maybe it's like missing the sea fish weighing 80 cents a piece in the canteen!

Buy buy buy!

Soon, Uncle Luo was surrounded by family members.

Of course, all of this was clearly seen by Zhi Zhi who was sitting at the side.

She reckoned that at this speed, the string of incense brought by Uncle Luo would soon be sold out! So she hurriedly gestured to the uncles and grandpas on Justice Island who came with her and came here not far away, and the head of the family brought help.

They understood, let go of their feet and ran, and went back to help run errands to deliver a new batch of skewers. !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.9K 221 18
Short Title : 70VFEY Alternate Title : 七零女知青[穿书] Status : Completed Author : Xi Zhou Source : MTLNovel.com Novel Summary When she wakes up, Qin Lin...
155K 3.4K 81
Author: Hey Little Fairy Baby Ye Zi returned to Parallel Space in the 1970s. During the special period of going to the mountains and going to the cou...
41.4K 655 100
https://m.shubaow.net/249/249820_2/#all Author: Salted Fish Sansan Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2022-06-01 Latest: Chapter 498...
62.1K 1K 133
Author: Lime under the moon Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2022-01-28 Latest: Chapter 133. [Latest] End Chapter Gu Jinyu has been... re...