Mortal Chains (Albedo x Aethe...

By UniTheEcho

Aether has a problem. He's in love with his best friend, Albedo. The only real problem with that is that his... More

Ch. 1 Introduction
Ch. 2 Side Quest
Ch. 3 Recovery
Ch. 4 Elemental Reactions
Ch. 5 Sweet tooth
Ch. 6 He loves me?
Ch. 7 Regret
Ch. 8 Confusion
Ch. 9 Anger
Ch. 10 Is it Her?
Ch. 11 Who are you?
Ch. 12
Ch. 13 A Bad Idea (Pure smut)
Ch. 14 Back to Business

Rewrite?

275 11 1
By UniTheEcho

Hello all! After months of ignoring Wattpad, I have returned. Going over this story, from the way I wrote, and the way I progressed it, I'm disappointed. I believe I might motivate myself enough to continue this story if I sort of rewrite it. By saying sort of, I mean I will be using writing from previous chapters and will not restart completely. I want to make this story more of a slow burn and have the smut chapter later on. I no longer have any interest in this fandom but I do enjoy the plot I'd come up with and I want to write it more in-depth. My writing skills haven't improved drastically over the years, but I hope it's enough to portray the story in the way I want to. For those of you reading previous author notes, you'll see I've made many promises that have never come to be, and this might not either. Still, I figured I might as well get some opinions before I delete/wipe this and replace it with new writing. 

What do you think? Replace the chapters currently written, or should I leave this as it is and create a new one with all the new writing?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 4.5K 73
Y/n is the sister of bio alchemy assistant of the Knights of Favonius, Sucrose. When unforeseen circumstances cause her to move in, albeit earlier th...
22.2K 626 20
WARNING The following story contains gore, violence, and swearing. It is recommended for audiences ages 13 and up. Sucrose and Albedo, the two bright...
6.1K 238 6
Aether was captured by the Sustainer of Heavenly Principles and is now stranded in the world of Teyvat. A common starting to the story of the travele...
5.1K 126 7
Awoken 2months earlier than expected, confused at his situation and frustrated due to the feeling of weakness, Watch as Aether discovers about the wo...