Boys Planet Imagines

By Yanjun_Hamster

You know, I'm full of scars It's okay, because you're not leaving Thank you, only for you I'm here... More

๐‘๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐Ž๐ฉ๐ž๐ง !!
๐˜๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ข๐ง - ๐–๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐›๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ฉ๐ญ.๐Ÿ
๐’๐ก๐š๐ง๐›๐ข๐ง - ๐‰๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐‘๐ข๐œ๐ค๐ฒ - ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐€๐ง๐ง๐จ๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐  '๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐  & ๐‘๐ข๐œ๐ก, ๐“๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ & ๐‡๐š๐ง๐๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž' ๐ ๐ฎ๐ฒ
๐’๐ž๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ž๐จ๐ง - ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐‰๐š๐ข๐ฅ ๐๐จ๐จ๐ญ๐ก
๐Š๐š๐ฆ๐ฃ๐š๐ฒ - ๐”๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐„๐ง๐

๐˜๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ข๐ง - ๐–๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐›๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ฉ๐ญ.๐Ÿ

608 18 1
By Yanjun_Hamster

Requested by Ryuwu_02 <33

𝓦𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓯𝓵𝓸𝔀𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓫𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓶

Being an Idol wasn't an easy. The daily heavy training was enough to make a trainee give up on their dreams.

But for Jia, it was an easy one. She enjoyed attending the dance, rap, and vocal lessons a lot.

She was the top trainee in her company, she was the perfect trainee that ever company wishes to have.

A tough young trainee who is talented in all aspects, excels in her studies, and is supported by her brother and parents.

But that tough trainee disappears when she is alone in the darkness.

Throughout her trainee years, she received lots of criticisms from her co-trainees, staffs, and other people around her.

All because she was better than some of the longer trainees.

All she wants to do was reach her dreams of being and Idol. Why was the world so harsh for a young girl like her?

Nevertheless, those criticisms didn't stop her from reaching her dreams. She always reminded her self that, "When the time comes, the flowers will bloom"

And she was right, she was able to meet these six beautiful members who loved and respected her to bits. And together, they were able to debut.

Their group even soared high on the weekly charts, they got their first showcase win on the second week of debut promotions, and after their debut, they were invited to a lot of shows.

And now, they're currently promoting their first comeback album. The seven girls stood on the side of the stage waiting for their turn to rehearse.

"Choi Jia" Yoonah, their leader called her seriously.

Jia nervously turned her head towards their leader as the members also got nervous with the sudden change of atmosphere.

"Your lover boy is looking here" Yoonah said teasingly as an annoyed sigh escaped Jia's lips.

On the other side of the stage was Han Yujin, alongside with his members.

The elder members of both groups melted seeing their two maknaes interact cutely.

"She obviously likes you too, what's stopping you Yujin?" Matthew asks Yujin as they walk back towards their waiting room.

"How are you sure of that Matthew hyung, she's just friendly that's it" Yujin said denying it, but deep inside he wishes it was true.

"Come on, don't you have any plan of confessing?" Matthew asked Yujin who said nothing and just shook his head.

"Yujin, you know there's no harm in confessing right?" Zhanghao said.

"But our friendship... I don't want to lose it... it means a lot to me" Yujin said pouting.

"Let the kid be, he knows what he's doing. Besides, they're still young, they have a lot of time in their hands" Jiwoong said ruffling Yujin's hair.

"Don't mind them, just follow your heart Yujin-ah" Jongwoo said giving Yujin a side hug.

"But don't take too long, someone might take your place" Gunwook teasingly whispered before running out of the waiting room.

Yujin took his members' advice and followed what his heart. But the words Gunwook said looped over his head for weeks.

"Should I do it? Or not?" Yujin asked himself while frustratedly ruffling his hair.

"Whatever that is, do it" Jia's voice made him jump up from his seat.

A laugh escaped Jia's mouth after seeing Yujin's scared face.

"Why do you always pop up randomly" Yujin said placing a hand over his heart as he sat on his table.

"Because I want to" Jia said as she stepped closer from Yujin making the boy's heart pound ten times faster.

"W-what" Yujin asked Jia who looked straight into his eyes.

"Whatever you were hesitating about earlier. Do it, don't leave any regrets behind you" Jia said ruffling his hair.

"It's not something that would lead you to jail right??" Jia asked thinking that her advice could land Yujin on the police station.

"Of course not!" Yujin said hitting Jia's shoulders making her stumble backwards.

But luckily, Yujin caught her on time.

It was a long silence as the two just starred into each other's eyes.

"Oh... sorry I must have hit a bit harder than expected" Yujin said pulling Jia back to position.

"Don't worry, I'm fine" Jia said laughing it off.

"Yoon Jia! Let's go to the cafeteria!" Jinhyuk said barging into their classroom.

"Oh, okay!" Jia said grabbing her wallet from her bag.

"Do you want something from the canteen?" Jia asked Yujin who was still staring at her but this time his smile disappeared.

"Nope" Yujin answered as he shook his head.

"Okay then, I'll go ahead" Jia said punching Yujin's arm before running away.

Yujin massaged his arm as he watched Jia runaway with a teasing grin.

'Why does he always have to ruin the moment...' Yujin thought while glaring at Jinhyuk's back.

Two weeks passed and Yujin was still trying to find a right timing to confess but every time he had one, Jinhyuk would always intervene or find a way to bother them.

"That Jinhyuk is starting to get on my nerves, why is he always in the way" Yujin frustratedly ranted to Gunwook as they ate snacks by the track field.

"The fieldtrip next week, we have an amusement park on the itinerary" Gunwook said.

"What about it? You want me to confess on public?!?!" Yujin asked.

"Nooooooooooo, the amusement park is the last stop, so, invite Jia to ride the Ferris wheel and confess there" Gunwook said proud of the plan he came up with.

"Doing it at sunset would be a good one too" Gunwook added.

"And if that Jinhyuk intervenes?" Yujin asked.

"I'll handle him, don't worry. I got your back hanyu" Gunwook said pointing gun fingers at Yujin.

"Okay, I'm counting on you hyung" Yujin said winking at Gunwook as they high-fived.

"Han Yujin, the sun is almost setting, have you asked her already?" Gunwook whispered to Yujin as they walked around the amusement park.

Yujin shook his head and pointed at Jinhyuk with his mouth.

"How can I, that boy's been clinging to her the whole day" Yujin said rolling his eyes.

Gunwook then looked around to find something r someone that would help them but there was nothing.

"Hyung can you... buy ice cream for us, bring him with you pleaseeee" Yujin said rubbing his hands together.

"Get as much as Ice cream you want, I'll pay for it. Just help me please Gunwook hyung" Yujin begged like a kid.

"Okay then, money pleaseeee" Gunwook said opening his hands in front of Yujin.

Yujin then grabbed his wallet and placed it on Gunwook's hand before hugging him tightly and thanking him again and again.

The boy then skipped happily towards Jia after Gunwook pulled Jinhyuk to buy ice cream.

"Jiaaaa" Yujin called out to her while smiling widely.

"Han Yujiiiiiiin" Jia called him back, giving the same energy.

Yujin's confidence instantly vanished after coming face to face with Jia.

"Are you gonna keep staring at me?" Jia asked while laughing at the boy's lost look.

"Ferris wheel..." Yujin said, more like whispered to himself.

"Huh?" A confused Jia asks as she came closer to Yujin to hear it clearly.

"Do you... want to got ride the Ferris wheel?" Yujin asked, his shyness taking over.

"Oh, sure! Should we line up already?" Jia excitedly asks.

Yujin nods enthusiastically, happy that things are happening according to his plan.

The two then went to line up in the Ferris wheel. But not long after, Jinhyuk spots them with an annoyed Gunwook following him from behind.

"I tried to do everything, but he had his eyes laid on Jia" Gunwook whispers to Yujin as he gave Yujin an ice cream and his wallet.

"But I reassure you, he won't be riding on the same capsule as you and Jia" Gunwook added patting his back as Yujin nodded and smiley widely at him.

After a few minutes, Jia and Yujin we're in front of the line and we're going in next.

Gunwook then decided to be a cupid once again and stepped on Jinhyuk's shoelace intentionally.

"Jinhyuk, you're shoe lace came off" Gunwook said as he continued eating his ice cream.

"Oh, you're right. Please hold my ice cream for a while" Jinhyuk said handing him his ice cream.

And in that exact time Jia and Yujin went in, leaving Jinhyuk and Gunwook behind.

Gunwook held his laugh after seeing Jinhyuk's confused face after seeing that Yujin and Jia we're gone.

"Hurry up, we're up next" Gunwook said to Jinhyuk who couldn't do anything but sigh.

Will Yujin succeed or will something come in his way again?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
328K 9.8K 105
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
429K 25.9K 85
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
963K 22K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.