My Hero Academia Girls x Male...

By SmileMore7421

I always wanted to create a story about various MHA girls falling in love with the Male Reader but never got... More

Rei Todoroki x Male Reader
Ryuko Tatsuma x Male Reader
Manami Aiba x Male Reader
Himiko Toga x Male Reader
Pony Tsunotori x Male Reader
Female Tenko Shimura x Male Reader
Uwabami x Male Reader
Woman (Nomu) x Male Reader
Female Kurogiri x Male Reader
Melissa Shield x Male Reader
Kiruka Hasaki x Male Reader
Inko Midoriya x Male Reader
Mitsuki Bakugo x Male Reader
Ippan Josei x Male Reader
Anan Kurose x Male Reader
Nejire Hado x Nomu Male Reader
Mina Ashido x Male Reader
Female Endeavor x Male Reader
Tsuyu Asui x Male Reader
Beru Asui x Male Reader
Mt. Lady x Male Reader
Grown Up Eri x Male Reader
Female Villian Deku x Male Reader
Nana Shimura x Male Reader
Important Announcement

Female All For One x Male Reader

6.3K 50 46
By SmileMore7421

-Profile-

Name: (F/N) (L/N)

Alias: Mimic

Occupation: Student

Appearance: (Your Choice)

-Quirk-
Power Replication: Y/N can mimic and replicate the powers of objects and subjects around himself. Unlike Empathic Mimicry, this is not empathic but strictly physical or psychic as it simply mimics the psychic energy outputs, genetic structure, or superhuman physiology that enable abilities in other people. Y/N can even stack several powers together, possibly leading to a Power Mixture.

-End of Profile-
------------------------------------------------

Y/N's POV

Hello, my name is F/N L/N, and I'm a student at U.A. High School. Today, I was in the mall with my classmates because some of us needed supplies for training camp. Some of us went shopping with other friends, and some of us went shopping alone, including me. While exploring the mall, I noticed a woman dropped her handkerchief. I grabbed it, and it was a red handkerchief covered with roses. The woman looked like she dropped it without noticing it, so I walked towards the woman and called out to her.

Y/N: "Excuse me, you dropped your handkerchief."

The woman stopped in her tracks as she glanced back at me. The woman had pale skin, red irises, a black arrow-tipped tail, and silvery-white hair. Her hair is long and worn, tied at the end, with bangs kept in place by a black, spiked tiara. Her horns are white and jagged, the former trait showing her old age. She has narrow eyes; underneath her left eye is a mole.

???: "Th-Thank you." She said and grabbed her handkerchief.

Y/N: "Don't mention it! It's got a lovely pattern." I said with a bright smile. "Well, I've got to go!" I said and waved goodbye.

------------------------------------------------

A Day Later

After hours of training and working in a school, I returned home after a long day. After a few minutes of walking, I managed to walk back home and was at the front entrance of my house. I reached into my pockets to search for my keys, but then I suddenly stopped to see that my door was slightly open.

Y/N: "Did I leave the door unlocked?"

I slowly pushed the door open and saw that it was dark. I walked inside and flipped the light switch to see my living room. There was nothing in sight, but for some reason, I had this strange feeling that something or someone was inside my house. I began to walk around the room until suddenly I heard someone's voice behind me.

???: "Sorry about this."

I tried to look back, but I felt something hit the back of my neck, and I fell to the floor. Before I lose consciousness, the last thing I see is a man in a black suit with glasses as he stares down at me.

???: "But our boss wants to speak with you." He said, and I lost consciousness.

------------------------------------------------

Several Hours Later

I started to gain back consciousness as my eyes slowly began to open. My vision was blurry, but after a few blinks, it became clear, and I found myself tied up to a chair.

Y/N: "W-What happened?"

???: "Oh good, you're awake."

I looked up to see a man that I had seen before. He was wearing a black suit and was sitting on a chair. I looked around the room to know I was in an empty room with men wearing black suits leaning against the wall. The man sitting down sat up from his seat and stood before me.

???: "Your name is Y/N, right?! You're a high school student!!" He yells at me, and my body shakes slightly from fear.

Y/N: "Yes. that's me, but... h-have did something?" I asked nervously.

???: "Your questions will be answered later; stay here while I get the boss!" He yells as he gets up from his seat and leaves the room.

Y/N: "Huh? Boss?"

After a few moments of waiting, the door opened, and the man who had questioned me and another person I didn't expect to see again came out.

Y/N: "HUH?!?!"

Y/N: "A-Aren't you the woman I met a few days ago?"

???: "We're part of a villain organization! The League of Villains! And this is our goddess- er, boss! All For One!" One of the men yells while the woman is looking at me with a smile on her face.

Y/N: "Wait a minute, aren't the League of Villains the ones who attacked the U.S.J. Facility, Hosu City, and all other crazy stuff..?! C-Could they be after me?! But all I did was pick up the handkerchief...! Are they going to kill me?!"  I thought loudly.

AFO: "Everyone, leave the room. I can take it from here." She orders her men, and they all leave the room.

AFO starts walking towards me, swaying her hips. She stops right in front of me and stares down at me with an evil smile.

AFO: "Hello, Y/N; I'm glad to see you again~."

Right after she said that I tried to use my ability to copy her quirk; black tendrils with prominent red, cracked lines came out of my AFO fingers and extended in front of my face.

AFO: "Careful now~ I don't want you to use your quirk on me. Although, it wouldn't matter. You can't copy my quirk." She said, and my eyes widened.

Y/N: 'How does she know about my quirk?' I thought and then came back to reality.

Y/N: "What do you want from me, A-All For One?" I asked, and AFO transformed her finger back to normal.

AFO: "Well, Y/N, I've been watching you for a while now, and you have something I want."

AFO then moved closer to me as she sat on my lap, facing toward me, with her arms wrapped around my shoulders. I started to blush as her face was close to mine and her body pressed against me.

Y/N: "A-And what's that?" I asked nervously.

AFO: "...You~," She says and kisses me.

I was shocked that the woman in charge of the League of Villains was kissing me. After a while, she stopped kissing me and leaned back but stayed on my lap.

Y/N: "B-But why me, though? This is the second time we met."

AFO: "That day... Ever since you picked up my handkerchief, I haven't been able to forget your smile." She says, blushing a little.

I was shocked that AFO fell in love with me for some reason.

Y/N: "The boss of the League of Villains is confessing to me...? Is this a trick?!" I thought.

While I was having a mental crisis, AFO gently lifted my chin and stared at me, also making me break out of my thoughts.

AFO: "You know I was planning for the League of Villains to attack your classmate's camping trip, but since I'm so generous, I'm willing to make a deal."

Y/N: "A deal?"

AFO: "Yes, the deal is that if you agree to be my boyfriend, I'll stop being a villain, stop the League of Villains attacking U.A., and tell you what I know about us. If you decline, then I'll let you go. It's that simple."

When she said this, I was a bit shocked. Not only will she give up being a villain, but she will give information about the league.

Y/N: "There must be some sort of catch." I thought. "What's the catch?"

AFO: "Nothing, you just have to do one thing for me."

Y/N: "Okay, what is it?" I asked

AFO leaned closer to my face as she smiled seductively, making me blush a little.

AFO: "...You have to have sex with me~."

Y/N: [Brain: PROCESSING...]

Y/N: [Brain:... PROCESS COMPLETE] "WHAT?!?!" I thought loudly. "W-Why would you want that?"

AFO: "As I said, Y/N, I've been watching you for a while now, and honestly, I've never experienced love before, and... it feels good. Now, do you accept?"

I was shocked that she was asking something so vulgar, but at the same time, I didn't have a choice. After thinking for a while, I decided to accept her deal.

Y/N: "I-I accept." I said, and she suddenly hugged me.

AFO: "Ahh, Y/N! I'm so happy that you accepted!" She said and smiled.

In a few moments, AFO leaned back and snapped her fingers, and in a few seconds, I found myself in a different room—a bedroom. I was still tied up as I was leaning against the bed, and AFO was sitting on top of my legs.

AFO: "Now then, let's begin, shall we~ *Giggling*

AFO then kissed me again, but this time, it was more passionate. As she kissed me, she tried to push her tongue into my mouth. Initially, I was hesitant, but I let her, and she used her tongue and explored my mouth. I could feel her tongue around mine as our saliva started to mix, and we kissed passionately. After a while, our lips separated, and we both started gasping for air. AFO then licks around her lips and smiles at me.

AFO: "You taste better than I expected, Y/N~ *Giggles* But I want more~."

AFO then gets off my lap and kneels before me as she takes my pants, including my boxers. She then throws my pants and boxers aside, leaving the lower half of my body naked and my half-erect member exposed. She starts licking my member from the base to the tip, and I start groaning at the feeling; then she licks the end of my member in a swirl-like motion, and then she starts sucking on my member, and I moan more.

Suddenly, AFO stopped sucking on my member, and she took off her bra, exposing her breast, and I blushed. She then puts my member between her breasts and rubs my member with them.

Y/N: *Groans* "T-That... feels so good."

AFO: *Giggles* "I'm glad you're enjoying it."

AFO sucks on the tip of my member, and I moan a bit more at what she is doing, and then after a while, I feel my end approaching.

Y/N: "AFO, wait *Groans* I-I'm gonna cum."

AFO (Muffled): "Don't hold back; release it anytime." She says and sucks faster.

After a couple of seconds, I release my load inside her mouth, and then she swallows my load and looks at me. As I caught my breath, AFO stood up and started taking off the rest of her pants, wearing only her black bra and panties. I blushed at the sight; her body looked so soft and smooth, her hips were nicely curved, and her breasts looked so soft and silky. Everything about her body seemed so perfect.

Y/N: "You look so beautiful..." I said, and AFO blushed.

AFO: "Th-Thank you, Y/N; I appreciate that you think that, but enough flattery. Now it's time for the final step~" AFO said and positioned my member at her opening.

AFO was about to go down, but I called her to stop. She stopped as she looked at me with a confused expression.

AFO: "What is it, Y/N?"

Y/N: "I-I'm sorry. It's just that... it's my first time."

AFO was shocked for a bit, but she went back to her smile.

AFO: "It's okay, Y/N, because... it's my first time, too," she said and blushed.

Y/N: "Huh?! I'd... never thought that you..."

AFO: "But don't worry, I'll take the lead~," She said, and slowly, she went down until my member was entirely inside her, making her moan loudly.

AFO grunts in pain as her virginity is being taken away. She started to breathe heavily and took her time to recover. After a few moments of rest, she starts bouncing on my member slowly, and she lets out soft and gentle moans as she does. AFO increased her speed as she bounced faster, making her moans more frequent.

AFO: "Oh gosh, yes, you're so big! It's touching me all the way; it's so good! You're so good!"

Y/N: "*Grunts* You're so tight."

AFO places her feet on the chair and bounces on my member faster, making her moan more frequently. After a few minutes, I could feel her walls tightening around my member as she started to bounce faster.

AFO: "Y-Y/N!... I'm cumming... I'M CUMMING!" She yells and releases her juices all over my member, and she lays on the bed panting.

As she was resting, I could feel the ropes around me loose, and I took my chance to remove them and threw them on the floor. I slowly moved my way up to AFO and grabbed her hips, and aligned my member to her pussy. She immediately saw this, and before she could say anything, I thrust my member into her pussy, making her head jolt up in pleasure.

AFO: "Aahhhh~ Y/N... I didn't know you could be so... dominant~."

I slowly thrust inside AFO as she moans softly and gently. She wraps her arms around my neck, and her breast keeps bouncing. I gradually increase my speed, making her moan louder and more frequently, and then she hugs me where my head is in the crook of his neck.

AFO: "Y/N, you're so... Ah! Good. You're *Grunts* amazing! Please! Harder! faster!"

I nodded, increased my speed, and pounded her hard, making her moan more frequently. As I pounded her, I looked at her and admired her beauty. We both looked at each other, and I kissed her, making AFO moan; our tongues swirled around each other mouths, and then AFO hugged me tight and wrapped her legs around my waist, and slowly, I felt my end approaching.

Y/N: "AFO *Grunts*... I'm g-gonna cum."

AFO: "Cum! Cum inside me! Ahh! I... I want it!"

I increased my speed and pounded her hard, then after a couple of thrusts, I released my seed inside her, and she moaned loudly as she arched her back. I take my member out, and his seed leaks out. I laid down on the bed as I was breathing heavily. I then felt AFO sit atop my waist with her back toward me. She looks back at me with her seductive smile as she starts to giggle and grind on my member. She goes over my member, and she positions it at her opening again.

Y/N: "All For One, what're you doing?"

AFO: "You thought having sex with me two times would be enough? No, I'm afraid it will take more than that big boy~."

She lowers herself on my member reverse style and bounces on my member at medium speed, and she frequently moans as she does, then places her hands on my knees and bounces harder and faster. I felt my member touch her womb, and I was in awe as I thought of her bouncing on my member.

Y/N: "Oh god~... All For One."

I raised my knees, and AFO still bounced on my member. She turns around and then places her hands on my shoulders, and then I thrust upwards in, and AFO moans loudly.

AFO: "Y/N! If you move like that, I'll..." she said and then released my member.

That didn't stop there; I sat up again and realigned my member onto AFO's pussy, and pushed it inside her causing her to moan loudly. She relentlessly moans, and she opens her eyes, and a little heart appears in her eyes as she rubs her clit as I keep thrusting inside her; then, after a while, I feel my end approaching.

Y/N: "All For One... I'm close again."

AFO: "CUM!... CUM IS INSIDE ME!"

I keep thrusting faster and pound her hard, and she moans more frequently; then, after a couple more thrusts, I release my cum inside her, and she moans loud at the feeling. She lays on me as she breathes hard, and I take my member out, and my seed leaks out of her. AFO spreads her opening, and it leaks out more. I slowly start to breathe heavily as I begin to rest.

Y/N: "That's it... I can't go on anymore..."

After a few moments, I felt AFO sit up, which concerned me. I lifted my head and saw her realign my member onto her pussy as she smiled seductively.

AFO: "What? I told you Y/N. It will take more than that for me to feel satisfied~."

Y/N: "W-wait, can we just rest for a bit." I asked, and she put her finger against her cheek.

AFO: "Hmm... nope." She said before plotting down on my member.

------------------------------------------------

Author's POV

After Y/N had a passionate time with AFO, she told him she would keep her end of the deal and stop being a villain. She'd say to him about the League of Villains later, but for now, they slept peacefully together.

Today, Y/N was sleeping peacefully, and after a while, he slowly started to wake up. His eyes began to clear as he found himself still in the bedroom, and AFO was sleeping peacefully on his chest as she clung to him. Y/N looked at AFO and began to admire how beautiful she was when she was asleep. He smiles and moves his head up to AFO's head. He kisses her on the forehead, and she smiles softly. Y/N leans back and checks his phone, but he realizes something.

Y/N: "I'VE BEEN HERE FOR A WHOLE WEEK?!?!"

Y/N puts his phone away, slowly gets out of AFO's grasp, and starts getting ready to go back to school. As he was getting ready, AFO slowly started to wake up. She wakes up and sees Y/N with his clothes on.

AFO: "Y/N... what are you doing?" She asks, and Y/N looks back at her.

Y/N: "Oh, sorry; I hope I didn't wake you up."

AFO: "It's fine, dear; what are you doing?"

Y/N: "I'm heading back to school, so I'm leaving." He says as he puts his backpack on.

As Y/N was about to leave, he felt something pull his backpack. He looks back to see AFO before him, still naked, and Y/N blushes.

Y/N: "All For One! You're naked!" He says and covers his eyes.

AFO: "Huh? Oh, come now, we're a couple now. I don't mind you looking again~."

Y/N: "O-Okay, but did you want s-something?" He said and uncovered his face but still looked away from her.

AFO: "Yep, just this." She said before grabbing his cheeks and kissing him.

Y/N was surprised, but he slowly started to kiss back as the two enjoyed the moment. They both separated as AFO wrapped her arms around his shoulders and smiled at him.

AFO: "Just have a great school day, okay~," She said and winked at him.

Y/N nodded and started leaving the room. As he goes, he finds out that he is in an apartment complex, and an elevator is in front of him. Before he leaves, AFO calls out to him again.

AFO: "One more thing, Y/N!" She yelled, and he looked back at her. "...if I see you flirting with other girls, I'll punish you thoroughly." She said intimidation.

Y/N starts to sweat nervously as he starts waving his hands around.

Y/N: "Y-You don't have to worry about that. I'm not the type of person who does that sort of stuff," he said nervously, and she returned to her usual smile.

AFO: "I know. I just wanted to let you know that's all. Okay, bye, Y/N." She waves goodbye before she closes her door.

Y/N stood there in the hallway as his mind began to wander.

Y/N: "...God, what have I gotten myself into." He asked himself before leaving the building.

------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

329K 4.6K 41
thank you for all the support on this book πŸ’ž || completed: june 30, 2020 - requests: βœ– bakudeku: βœ” fluff: βœ” angst: βœ” nsfw: βœ”(forgive me father for i...
1.3K 11 2
A lemon one shot book with my hero academia girls x male reader.
63.3K 1.1K 35
Anime x Male!Reader: Book 5 Guys this story will have mature scenes at times. It might also have some TRIGGERINGS topic in some stories so please be...
574K 5.2K 69
Note: I don't own any characters I'll wrote in this fic. All rights to the owners. So, I decided to write an Izuku X Female Characters One-Shots beca...