Not His Enya (Geniuses and Ge...

By xxJulyLoveAllen

After the death of her boyfriend, Enya Mostafa has been trying to get back to normal. Working along side with... More

AN/Characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
Epilogue
Bonus chapter-Takeo's Truth

19

2.3K 135 19
By xxJulyLoveAllen

Enya

Okay first let me start by saying I didn't know Iseul knew how to drive.

Second, I'm not sure how me and Eziō ended up in the back seat of the car but we did. It wasn't really anything to watch after he killed those boys' families which wasn't much but watching him do it for me was sexy. I never admitted that I like stuff like that, someone defending me, someone taking care of me, but I did. I loved it.

Jesus my auntie was right.

Eziō was underneath of me while I sat in his lap, his hands were in my hair pulling me away only when he wanted to kiss me somewhere other than his mouth. Our kisses were rough and aggressive and I fucking loved it, I loved how he kissed me. He was so rough with me, I had never been treated like this and it made me want more. I moaned when he pulled my hair roughly and started kissing down my chest, he pulled my shirt down "Eziō-"

"Shut up," He said and started sucking and biting on my nipples making me moan out, I started grinding against him and wanted his pants off. I pushed him off of me and started reaching for his pants, I didn't even care that Iseul was in the car or that I didn't have a condom I just wanted more from him.

"Alright kids we're here," Iseul said smiling.

Eziō took his jacket off and put it around me "I'm going to just pull my shirt up" I said looking at him weird and reaching for my shirt but he stopped me.

"Why?" I felt heat go up to my cheeks and he chuckled and just kissed me "I got a surprise for you"

"I don't want a surprise," I said seriously, I hate surprises.

Eun came outside nearly pulling Iseul out of the car and dragging her inside the house "Come on" He moved me off of his lap and then got out of the car, he held his hand out for me and I grabbed it.

"This doesn't mean anything by the way. I'm just horny, that's all"

He laughed putting his arm around me "You're mines and it's nothing you can do about it" He leaned down biting my neck "You taste so good"

I rolled my eyes smiling "What's my surprise?"

He didn't say anything but just led me up the stairs and to Eun's work office, he opened another door that I hadn't seen before and I froze seeing Nari tied up. Her arms were tied to her legs on both sides and her pussy was exposed, Min had a robe on and I didn't see Iseul anywhere. Eun had on some loose sweatpants exposing his V and his 6-pack, Eun didn't have tattoos and was very clean-cut. For him to be in the Mafia he didn't have a scar on him.

Iseul came out of another room with a robe on and smiled when she saw me "I didn't think you would come here"

I looked at Eziō "I don't think-"

"Go sit down," He said pointing to the couch "And take your pants off, keep my jacket on"

I nodded my head and took my pants off, Eziō came over sitting down on the couch watching me. He took his belt off and laid it next to him, he grabbed my hand and pulled me onto his lap facing Nari. Seeing her like that made me wonder, I had seen porn like that but porns were never like the real thing, at least I didn't think so. I never tried anything like how people are in porn.

The last time I watched them it was nothing like this, me and Gabriel were in their room and just watched them have sex. I wanted Gabriel to touch me or even fuck me but I knew he wouldn't, not in front of them. Eziō was different, it made me nervous that he wanted to, that I knew he was going to do something to satisfy me without me telling him.

Eun walked over to Nari kissing her and whispering something in her ear, she nodded her head then he walked away from her going over to this wall of toys, I knew what was going on. At least I thought I did.

I looked at Eziō and he nodded his head already knowing what I was thinking "For kissing me"

"I-She-Okay"

Isuel was kneeling on the floor looking as excited as ever and Min was just looking turned on, good so it wasn't just me. Run grabbed a paddle with his name on it and walked back over to her just rubbing it on her ass.

I took a deep breath and Eziō put his hand on my stomach "Why are you already turned on? He hasn't done anything"

"I'm not, I just never seen anything like this in person"

"In person?" He said teasing me "I knew it" His hand reached lower and I was going to stop him but didn't.

I heard a loud slap pulling me back to the scene in front of me, Nari moaned the Eun gently rubbed her clit "Tell everyone how you fucked up today Nari"

He kept rubbing her clit and she rolled her hips, he hit her again harder and she yelled out "I-I kissed Eziō"

I looked closer seeing something on her breast, they looked like they were hanging or clipped onto her nipples "What are those?"

"Nipple weights, it heightens the pain" His hand moved lower "Then the pleasure" Eziō's hand stopped moving and I let out a small frustrated breath "Put your legs up"

I hesitated but did it anyway, Eziō reached around ripping my panties and exposing me to everyone in the room. I was nervous but excited and I'm sure everyone knew by how wet I already was.

I jumped hearing Eun smack Nari on her ass again and she let out a mixture between a scream and a moan. I looked over seeing Iseul and Min kissing each other watching the four of them I needed Eziō to touch me. I looked over at Iseul and Min who were already looking at me, Eun started to paddle Nari again and her ass was started to turn red. She was counting and apologizing which only turned me on more, I wished that was me. The pain looked so good.

I felt Eziō's hand moving further down but he just laid his fingers on my clit not even moving them "Eziō" I said lowly begging.

"What's wrong," he asked then started using his other hand to massage my right breast. He pinched my nipple and I rolled my hips against his hands getting a little movement "Watching isn't enough for you?" He said laughing at me.

I bit my lip so I wouldn't answer him or moan. Eun dropped the paddle and Nari laid her head back breathing heavily, Eun looked back at her and then looked at Min "Min, go hold her head up. I want her looking at Enya while she gets punished"

Min nodded her head and got up going over to Nari, she grabbed her hair making Nari moan out. Eun grabbed a butt plug and walked over to Min, she opened her mouth sticking her tongue out while still holding Nari's hair. Eun moaned watching her suck the butt plug then pulled his dick out, seeing Eun's dick made me even hornier. The guys I had been with were average and just enough for me, but the thought of Eun fucking them with his big dick made my pussy clench in excitement.

I felt Eziō pushing one of his fingers into my pussy. I almost threw my head back smiling in relief but I only moaned. He started giving me slow lethargic thrusts I tried rolling my hips but he held me in place "All he's done is paddle her and you're already so wet" he teased me. "Look at that" he pointed over to a candle "Tell Eun if you think wax should be a part of her punishment"

Nari's eyes got wide and she shook her head, Eun slapped her pussy making her whine. He pulled the plug out of Min's mouth and then started to push it into her ass. Her eyes rolled back and she let out a small scream, Eun licked his lips and then looked at me "Wax or no?"

"I don't-" I gasped feeling Eziō pushing another finger into me "fuck" I moaned out.

"Answer him, and I'll go faster"

I nodded my head frantically "Yes, wax" I was hoping Eziō was going to start moving faster and he did but not by much. "Y-You're such a dick" I moaned feeling him going deeper.

Eun went over grabbing the candle, he looked at Iseul who was looking horny and impatient. He went over to her and she reached for his pants but he stopped her "Baby would you like to taste Enya?"

Her eyes widened "May I?"

He kissed her head and then looked over at Nari who was shaking and letting out small moans, it was only then I heard the light vibration of the butt plug.

"Such manners," he said "You see that Nari?"

"I'm sorry" she nearly cried out "I'm sorry Enya"

Iseul crawled over, she licked up my pussy and I reached for her head but Eziō grabbed both of my arms holding them behind my back. My breast was exposed now and it was pointless of me to even have the jacket on at this point. Iseul looked up at my breast and licked her lips, she got on the couch next to us and started sucking on my nipples. It felt so fucking good and I let out a loud moan, Eziō started fingering me faster but was still moving slowly inside of me.

"Min go help Iseul" Eun said and she got up coming over to me, she was on the right side while Iseul was on the left.

I looked down watching Eziō fingering me and Iseul and Min sucking on both of my breasts, I felt myself about to cum but Eziō moved his hand. I groaned getting mad "E-Eziō"

"You want my fingers back inside you?" He said teasing me and I nodded my head whimpering, Min leaned down and started sucking on my clit while Eziō slowly pushed his two fingers back inside me "Keep watching and I'll let you cum"

Eun pulled his pants down and his dick sprung out looking as big and hard as ever. I tried looking away but Eziō just used his other hand to force me to look at him, I felt Eziō lift his hips up a bit I tried to look down but Min just leaned up kissing me.

I moaned feeling her tongue in my mouth and she pulled away smiling at me "Trust me, it feels amazing"

She looked at him and he was rubbing his dick against Nari's pussy. She was moaning and rolling her hips against his dick then he pulled away "Iseul. Come here" Isuel sucked on my breast again before letting it go with a pop. She went over getting on the bed and then kneeled next to Nari.

Eziō lifted me up and I felt him pulling his dick out, mg eyes widened seeing how big it was. It honestly shocked me, there was no way he was putting that in me. Ever. It was pierced on the tip too, just curved a bit and thick. Min looked shocked a bit too before she started kissing me again.

I heard Iseul giggle and looked up seeing her sitting on Nari's face. Eun grabbed her legs before thrusting into her, I felt Eziō's big hands massaging my breast I started rolling my hips against Eziō's dick not even caring anymore because watching Eun fuck Nari was like watching my own live personal porn. Eziō pinched my nipple hard, my legs started shaking feeling myself getting closer. Min started sucking on the nipple he just pinched and Eziō started fingering me again, I tried reaching down to rub my clit so I could cum but Eziō grabbed my hand stopping me.

I moaned loudly watching Eun and Iseul kissing while they both were fucking Nari. Eziō was fucking my pussy with his fingers and I still felt like I was going to cum. I had never came like this before and it felt much more intense than me just rubbing my clit.

"E-Eziō!" I screamed his name and he quickly pulled his fingers out of me and I fucking squirted. My body was jerking and Eziō grabbed my breast trying to keep me in place. Min leaned down and started eating my pussy making me go cross-eyed.

I blindly reached for Eziō's dick trying to put him inside of me but my body was shaking like crazy. Min moved out of my way and went back to sucking on my breast. Eziō's dick nudged at my entrance and we both moaned, his dick wouldn't go in and I tried again but this time it brushed against my clit making me shudder. It was so sensitive and I came without even touching it. I closed my legs a bit and started rubbing my pussy against his dick.

"Fuck" Eziō moaned holding onto my hips and helping me. Isuel threw her head back moaning and Eun pulled out of Nari making her groan in frustration. He pushed back in and Isuel leaned over pushing on Nari's stomach while Eun started thrusting in her again. Eun motioned for Min to come to them and she walked over getting on the bed with them. She leaned down and Eun pulled out of Nari and started fucking Min's mouth then started switching between the two.

Eziō started kissing and biting my shoulder, I felt myself getting closer again and started moving my hips faster. I reached my hand back grabbing Eziō's hair and turned my head to kiss him. The kiss was sloppy and aggressive, my eyes rolled back and Eziō moaned in my mouth. We both came at the same time and I felt him cum on my stomach and some dripped down to my pussy. I rolled my hips a few more times and my body shuddered.

Eziō kissed me but this time it was a bit more gentle. I didn't mind it and kissed him back.

"Nari," I looked over at the four of them. Eun was fucking Min now "Since you want Enya and Eziō so bad. Go clean them up"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

243K 19.4K 53
Dona is a fierce woman who outplays any man in the game. Following her father's passing, she seizes control with unshakable resolve. Utilizing her c...
80.8K 1.4K 79
A girl with a bad attitude meets mafia man. (This story is over but I am updating with new chapters every once in a while)
BELIEVE {BxB} By Jayyy

General Fiction

123K 4.9K 26
In which two best friends gets accused of murdering a white student at a college party in Texas. They go to avoid the law together by going on a run...
78.5K 3K 29
COMPLETED Book Two in the Give and Take series You can only give so much before you run out. You can only bend so much before you break. No more rul...