Reinclaynated As Enkidu In Th...

Od UltraLily

Barry and Erik were inseparable friends... Erik had a severe case of loneliness, until Barry reached out a h... Více

Part 1: Prologue
Part 2: Reinclaynated
Part 3: Honkai
Part 4: Kaslana
Part 5: Home
Q&A!
Part 6
Part 6.5
Part 7 The world.
Part 8.6. The Herrscher of Thunder.
Part 8.7 The Herrscher Of Toxin.
Part 9. The Battleship. The Bronya. And The Academy!
Part 10: Enrollment
Part 11: The young single woman named Himeko. And a true monster
Part 12: Da Dorms! And The First Lesson!!
Part 13: The Deal and the actual welcome to ST.Freya!
Part 14: First Lesson!
Part 15. Helloes and Goodbyes.
Part 16. Chaos in the Mission (totally not a date) with Theresa!
A man named Erik.
Part 17. Teri-rism.
Part 18. Terrorism?.
Part 19. Terrorizing?
Part 20. Raging wind.
Part 21. While Your Visage Fades Away.
Part 22. Where the world, lies in pieces at my feet.
Part 23. Fire and the Storm
Part 24. Super Smash.

Part 8.5: Third Honkai Eruption

2.5K 107 200
Od UltraLily

Warnings

This is a honkai impact fic... thus expect many things that aren't pretty and people might be sensitive to them.

Narrator POV

Raiden Mei, now the Herrscher of Thunder. Released a wave of honkai energy that started the third honkai impact.

*BOOM*

A giant explosion of honkai energy that infected Nagazora...

And the Herrscher of Thunder ignored the stunned Kiana, and the silent Enkidu... And flew towards the rooftop of the school...

The wave had not affected Enkidu at all... just blown their hair as Enkidu stayed immovable.

"Kiana, are you okay?" Asked Enkidu reaching a hand to Kiana who looked a bit dizzy... 

"Y-yes!... but what the hell was that!?... " Kiana recovered from that... fairly quickly...

"I'm not sure... are you sure you are fine?" Asked Enkidu... Kiana had been next to Mei when the wave of Honkai energy released... and she does not appear affected.

"Yea yea, but where's Mei-Senpai?" Said Kiana... the classroom lights were off... more like disabled... the windows were shattered... and weird noises that Enkidu already knew about where starting to become louder...

And thus they turned around and saw... the students... their skin was turned into a lilac tone... they were groaning and approaching Kiana and Enkidu...

"OUT OF MY WAY YOU PERVS!" Said Kiana as she dropkicked a zombie that was reaching it's hand out to her... with so much force it blew it's head off...

At this... Enkidu felt sad and pity for these zombies who had just been normal people... but were now dead due to something they could have probably prevented...

Enkidu felt guilt.

"Hey! what are you monologuing at!? We need to go!" Said Kiana who recognized the extra stoic expression Enkidu had... and started to drag them out of the classroom...

Not before they both killed zombies in the way... but Enkidu was feeling guilt to do so.

Until Enkidu considered it weird that Kiana was leading them to the stairway... but nevertheless, followed Kiana blindly.

But, While they were running up the stairs... It seemed Kiana looked worried and possibly a little tired... but then Enkidu thought of something...

Mei.

She was the Herrscher, and Kiana was most likely worried to have seen Mei fly out of the window... and with the wave of honkai energy having originated from Mei... 

Kiana was worried for Mei.

And so... Enkidu decided to sense further, and feel the Honkai energy around ...

And it felt as if the corruption of the Honkai was absolutely everywhere... which in a way was a little overwhelming.

*BANG*

They reached the top of the stairs... and Kiana inmediately strikes the door with no mercy and blew it off it's hinges.

*BBRRZZ* *BOOM*

The flying door had flung in a trajectory to the Herrscher... And was inmediately striked with thunder and blown up.

"Insolent Humans... You dare attack the quee-" 

"Mei-Senpai!" Kiana ran towards a baffled Herrscher... and somehow jumped to her while the Herrscher was flying... and crushed her with a hug.

The Herrscher wanted to attack this girl... Until it saw Mei's memories.

The only one that regardless of anything, never distanced from Mei, the one who seemed to appreciate Mei more than anything around her... the one who seemed to love Mei... the one Mei had unknown feelings for.

This was Kiana Kaslana.

"Kiana..." The Herrscher's tone seemed to be saddened... It knew Kiana wouldn't be happy at everything it was doing.

"SENPAI!!! YOU ARE SAFE!! We need to get outa here! Everything is wild and crazy with those perverts!" Kiana... exposed her understanding of this situation... and was still clutching onto Mei like a Koala.

"..." The Herrscher remained silent... still confused by this girl's affection... confused by why this human would be so foolish to approach her... approaching her with so much love...

The Herrscher slowly started to fly down... landing on the floor... lightning seemingly spreading through the concrete as she stepped down... yet it did not harm Kiana... but it allowed her to sense Enkidu.

As the head of the Herrscher seemingly snapped towards Enkidu... Confused.

Enkidu was definitely not human and yet did not quite belong to the Honkai... but did use it... along with another energy that confused the Herrscher.

"Who-what are you?" Asked the Herrscher... Seemingly snapping Enkidu out of the daze of guilt, and brought them into thinking...

Meanwhile this staredown was happening, Kiana was getting jealous of Mei staring so much at Enkidu... So she decided to answer.

"Shes my younger sister! Enkidu Kaslana!" Kiana once more... decided to assume Enkidu's gender based on appearance alone... And Enkidu was a little annoyed by it... and the Herrscher probably suffered internal ear damage from Kiana yelling in it's ear...

Both Enkidu and The Herrscher simply stared at Kiana...

The Herrscher was baffled at the enthusiasm of this girl.

Enkidu had just remembered one thing...

Kaslana.

A name that by adoption was given to them... a name that comes with the weight of a responsibility.

To purge the vile Honkai... Yet Enkidu let this Eruption happen so the plot could continue...

Smash the false gods... Kiana already wanted to smash with Mei... yet Enkidu turned a blind eye.

To fight and never Yield... Yet Enkidu hadn't fought and had already Yielded...

And so... Enkidu for the second time since the eruption occurred started talking.

"Raiden-San, Ill Leave Kiana in your care." Said Enkidu as they turned 180 degrees, and went back into the building...

And Kiana was confused... but staying with Mei was the best.

The Herrscher was also confused... why did these two people hold no Ill towards her? Even when she had done everything... they still treated her as if she was an innocent and foolish human.

"Kiana... I was the one who caused everything. I am the one who brought the Honkai upon these humans." The Herrscher explained to Kiana... while motioning with her hand the view of the ruined city... as Kiana waked towards the rail and looked around...

The city was in ruins, with dozens upon hundreds of Zombies walking around... and even a few beasts destroying many things....

"So what?" Kiana totally forgot the Kaslana oath... more like they never really explained most things to her, so she didn't know that the false gods were the Herrschers and tyrant authorities...

Kiana totally wanted to smash with Mei.

And again... the Herrscher was baffled.

"Those Humans lost their lives due to me... I'm the cause of their sufferings" The Herrscher was sure that Kiana would hate her... this way she could kill her without any remorse...

"But Mei-Sempai is still Mei! So what! !f the world goes to hell, I'm sure you didn't mean it! And if you did... Ill beat some sense into you! I'm a Kaslana afterall!" Kiana was baffling the Herrscher too much..

So the Herrscher did the only logical approach.

Suicide.

The Herrscher walked next to Kiana to the roof railings, and put on a smile to Kiana...

"You Are Truly Kind... Kiana." 

The Herrscher walked closer... and Jumped off...

The Herrscher had returned the consciousness to Mei.

Kiana caught Mei's hand...

And from that moment.

Became the most important person to Mei.

"K-Kiana-Chan?" Said Mei... She was able to see what happened with the Herrscher... She felt like what the Herrscher did was what she deserved... but Kiana smiled at Mei...

They talked to each other... which Mei felt like she did something really bad, but Kiana told her that she would be with her and protect her no matter what...

They went to the door to enter the building again... only for a duffle bag to be there...

It had a note saying. "This Should Have Everything You Need.", Which was written in German... so Kiana knew it was from Enkidu.

Kiana opened the bag...

It was her gym bag; it had an extra uniform, the gym uniform, her camera, snacks, and other things...

Kiana saw Mei's ripped uniform... most importantly, her hip wich was completely bare due to the stigmata of the Herrscher...

*snap*

*snqp**snap**snap**snap*

She took photos...

"Mei-Senpai!, you can have this uniform! We can't let you be those perverts while having those clothes..." Kiana gave a blushing Mei the spare uniform...

But where was Enkidu?

...

A little while ago..

Enkidu decided to do what they thought was right.

Look for any survivors.

And help them.

As a sort of way of refining themselves for allowing the 3rd eruption...

But first...

They had quickly gone to the lockers and brought the bag of supplies that they brought a few days earlier to Kiana...

That should make the 3rd eruption easier for them.

Enkidu was running...

Running while sensing for any humans...

There seemed to be other two girls nearby...

But it was weird...

They werent Mei and Kiana...

No, they were still on the rooftop... with the noise of a camera being fired rapidly..  which was strange.

But there was the same presence that Mei had on her... the Honkai invading a mind....

And so...

Enkidu ran.

Thinking this was maybe a way the universe wanted to balance itself out... maybe due to their presence... 

But Enkidu arrived late.

As by the time Enkidu arived...

Enkidu saw what looked like a girl with purple hair... glowing green eyes...

Who had just finished sucking the life out of a girl who had black hair and closed eyes... she was enveloped by thorny vines that seemingly emerged from the girl... 

The Pseudo Herrscher of Toxin.

Yuna.

Ehe

Sorry.

Ill leava ya guys on a cliffhanger

I know im mean... but

Im too tired.

And i will release the other half tomorow!

Pinkie promise

Im also rusty from not writing in two months...

Sheesh

Long time

Anyways

Thanks for reading!

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

101K 3.4K 37
Yep... The title says it all, oh and this is a y/n story so ye Might sometimes do serious scene and comedic but meh, who knows. Read it if you want t...
2.7K 58 18
She want's to see them again That's what Kiana said, The Herrscher of Flamescion, and the one that sealed the Honkai in the moon It has been 8 years...
120K 4.4K 24
♡ COMPLETE ♡ ➩ i'm not a psychic, not new to pk academy, not some sort of god sent girl that everyone is obsessed with. i'm an average person. so how...
48.5K 2K 31
"𝙏𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝 𝙢𝙚 𝙨𝙞𝙜𝙣 𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙪𝙖𝙜𝙚, 𝙈𝙞𝙮𝙪𝙠𝙞." ♪ Miyuki's greatest dream was to speak, yet she was mute. Yokai, her former best friend...