[ From Another World] Future...

By Hatsuko12

you, you is (y/n) shiroka, a 14 year old girl. You are suddenly transported to a world you don't know where... More

prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Chapter 1

202 1 0
By Hatsuko12

( y/n) POV

while walking around in the mall until i stopped and saw the live news on tv, i looked at the newscast in shock "you see that asteria? that boy just now... beat fugitive with his monsters and cards?" I thought.

"Yes, I see it too... it seems that this world has almost a resemblance to us (y/n), but I feel this is very different... it seems that this world is monsters and humans close to each other and fight together like their partners." said asteria from beside me.

"Wow, look at that! Tasuku Ryuenji is really great!" I tensed up when I heard a voice near me.

I glanced to my side and was surprised to see a boy. He was wearing a black and indigo jacket, which was also reversible to reveal an orange and yellow symbol resembling the sun on his back, over a red undershirt with another orange and yellow symbol resembling a sun and a black collar.

His forearms are covered in decorative white bandages that extend from his elbows to his knuckles.

He has short black spiky hair with red spikes towards the front.

Three of these red spikes point upwards, with the one on the right being the longest and curving towards its left side.

He has big golden eyes,He wears a torn student cap decorated with sun ornaments.

He also wears indigo pants with a yellow stripe running down the side. "yeah you're right...he's really amazing." I said softly.

the boy looked directly at me and I looked back at him with a smile "hello !!" greeted me.

( in somewhere place)

while in a place full of people, he tries to find someone who he thinks is 'unconventional'.

drum sees bubbles with 2 people "oh man! i wish i could draw rare cards buddy! and have buddy with cool monsters like jackknife dragon." he wished,Drum was surprised to hear such a thing.

"Did he say jackKnife dragon?" he asked no one.

"I hope you can get it all what you wish for, but I also hope to get a dragon partner too!!" said the girl with a determined look.

drum looked at the girl in surprise "that little girl...does she know what she said just now." he said.

(y/n) POV

"That's a cool tasuku ombre, huh?" a voice from behind us made us look back.

"yes." said the boy next to me.

" Hey, do you think the two of us can buddy fight like that? he asked the man.

"I don't understand, why not?" said the man.

"Then I bet we can swing the punisher Gargantua too!" I said.

" You know it!" he said encouraging us both.

I smiled then pouted "aw, who am I kidding, I just don't know how." I said with a little disappointment.

"Don't be sad (y/n)-chan you have me!! You can rely on me and your cards." asteria said.

both look at me " you need to be more positive, you think i am made the manager of this place? if you want something, then you have to accept it." said the man.

"like 100 store credit." said the boy next to me.

the three of us laughed because of the boy's question then I looked at the child next to me "ah! I'm (y/n) shiroka nice to meet you." I said while giving him a hand to shake.

"My name is Gao Mikado! Hey, you look like m-" Gao's words were cut off by the ringtone of his cell phone.

Gao picked up the phone reluctantly "hey mom-"

"GO HEY TO YOURSELF, WHY ARE YOU AVOIDING PRACTICE!" Gao's mother said over the phone.

"I'm not avoiding anything, I swear!" gao said nervously.

"Is that your mother?" I asked.

The two were silent until Gao's mother spoke up "Who's with you?" he asked.

"oh! he is my new friend." answered gao.

"Hello Mrs. Mikado." I greet her.

"Also mom, I took the scenic route home." gao said.

" STOP SASSING ME AND BRING YOUR ASS HERE!" Gao's mother said before ending the call.

he turned his attention to me "hey, you wanna come? i could use company, and hey! my grandma can make you a special takoyaki." gao said.

hearing the word takoyaki made me drool i then nodded in agreement, both of us ran to gao's house at sunset.

we then passed a group of 3 people who seemed to be scaring a boy our age, the boy had light hair had royal purple eyes that matched him and purple clothes.

we approached them "I said I'm not buddy fight..." said the boy with a stutter.

the leader put his hand on the poor children's shoulder "do me...'

Kiri POV

i was kind of expecting this to happen, but not exactly like this. "I don't think that will happen." a man said.

I deciphered my gaze towards 2 figures, especially paying attention to the others and it was a girl with white hair in a ponytail, she was wearing her attire consisting of a short sleeved black shirt with a black and red striped tie, a high collared black vest with a white underside, long black pants, and shiny black shoes and wearing colored fingerless gloves ( f/c).

the girl placed a hand on her partner's chest and whispered something to him, he reluctantly agreed so he came forward, i was about to lose my hope when the girl spoke.

"poked them then threatened them, woe, never knew people like you could be low." said the girl in a mocking tone.

the people holding my shoulders gripped me even harder and snapped at the girl "Who do you think you are!? Some sort of hero or something, little girl." said the person holding my shoulder.

"oh she is more than that, she is nicknamed the mighty sun fighter." he said.

"And more of a fighter if you won't release that child from your clutches, now. So please release the child before I beat you up." said the girl seriously.

Drum POV

The boy in front of the girl whose name I know is (y/n) laughing in front of her and starts laughing, spewing insults and ridiculing her inevitably makes me feel angry.

"Well, can't say I didn't warn you girlie." the man said.

"That girl has guts, I'll give you that." there the people started stalking the girl like their prey but i saw the girl's face remained calm.

"what is he thinking." I thought in surprise.

one of them started punching her but was caught by the girl then she turned around backwards and kicked the leg of one of them making the girl's position above the body of the boy who was trying to punch her.

his friend looked annoyed at the girl then punched her too but with the girl being avoided then the boy tried to hit her but a kick managed to paralyze the boy in front of her again, gao and the kid next to him stared at the girl in amazement.

"Not bad for a girl like her, I'll admit that she has quite a bit of strength." I thought.

"Stop playing around and take her out." their leader said to his minions.

then one of his minions started to attack again but was always dodged by ( y/n) " what is she doing!? She dodged the attack." I said without notice.

neither the gao nor the fair-haired boy blushed at him "now I'm mad." growled the leader as he took out his cell phone and tapped it several times.

"You think you're tough huh?" the two kids stared at the leader until he showed us his phone "Our 50 crew are on their way to support me!" he threatened, kiri and gao looked at the leader and ( y/n).

" Oh really?" response from (y/n).

I looked at her in surprise when I saw something strange about that girl, I widened my eyes when I saw the shadowy figure of a dragon from behind (y/n) made me gape a little "who is that girl!? How can she have that strong aura." I thought.

" let me tell you something... do you think 50 crew will make me scared and tremble with fear? don't joke with me." (y/n) said coldly.

I then saw ( y/n)'s eyes ... their slightly shining jewel eyes made everyone feel goosebumps for anyone who looked at them " to me they are just insects. they are all nothing to me." She said coldly.

"Just so you know... where I come from, I was a person who won a gold medal and a black belt." She said.

I'm confused "gold medal and black belt???" I muttered.

"For me my opponent is nothing." She continued with a grin.

I was even more intrigued by her words "50 isn't enough for me... at my training ground a minimum of 1,500 students is enough for me."

"uhh!!!" all are shocked to hear that.

" 1- 1,500!? How strong is that girl beating her opponent." said the leader.

"Well, you already know, so... you think I'll back down? Don't expect it~" said (y/n).

Before ( y/n) did anything she was stopped by Gao who looked at her nervously "I think that's enough for you ( y/n)." gao said nervously.

( y/n) stopped before she sighed to calm herself " too bad even though it looked fun." I said.

"Then I'll leave the rest to you, gao." said (y/n) while walking beside the smooth-haired child earlier.

" as ( y/n) said earlier... 50 is not enough." gao said.

I stared at him as he began his monologue "a flame that burns the darkness."

"illuminates everyone's heart."

" What are you doing?" said the leader with a bit of nervousness.

"The mighty sun fighter is here!" Gao said with determination.

"I've always wanted to try fighting a hundred people once." Gao said, facing the leader.

"why don't you call another 50 for me." he continued with a smile.

( y/n) smirked a bit and the kid next to him looked at Gao in awe and I gaped at him "is this guy serious?" I said surprised.

third POV

still with gao, ( y/n), and the others, the two leader's henchmen got back up and now they were standing behind gao.

"A-are you going to be okay!" said the smooth-haired child.

"Just leave everything to the mighty warrior of the sun." gao said.

"Take it easy, leave everything to Gao." (y/n) said with a smile.

"the mighty fighter of the sun..." murmured the drums.

"Let's hurry up and send them a message." gao said.

"I would be happy to fight them all." he said.

the lead slightly backed off feeling a bit frightened and nervous " your opponent is on the edge! Come on, go for it!" said drums.

but the sound of gao's ringtone made the drums fall while ( y/n) sweatdrooped seeing that " lucky i didn't put a ringtone like that... not again." thought (y/n) nervously.

"Jezz, now what?" grumbled gao.

"hi-" before Gao could answer he was immediately cut off by his mother's voice.

"How dare you make me wait!" Gao's mother shouted over the phone.

"I was stuck at a red light, mother-" before answering the reason Gao's words were cut off again.

"Don't lie to me! And call me Shihan." mother gao shouted before hanging up.

gao sweatdropped hearing that as well ( y/n) then he looked at the leader a bit nervously "... senior, can we postpone the hundred man battle until later?" gao said.

"Don't you dare give me that! You are not off the hook!" said the leader as he stepped forward to beat up the gao.

quickly ( y/n) caught the leader's hand then twisted back and then she threw back while gao had already taken care of the leader's henchman as well, the two of them then ran towards the fluffy haired child then gao carried the child over his shoulder as he left and ( y/n ) followed closely behind.

" Huh-, what's with that mighty sun warrior or whatever!?" shouted the drums in frustration.

( y/n) POV

After we were all a good distance away, Gao took the boy off his shoulders "How can I repay you two for saving me from those bullies?" he asked looking at me and gao.

"Don't worry about that! We helped you for nothing in return and anyway we accidentally passed by the direction you were in and saw everything so...we decided to help you." I responded with a smile.

then gao grabs my arm as he runs in a certain direction "catch it later!" he said.

before the boy could say anything the two of them had walked away and could only stare at the direction the two heroes had left, it was already dark when we arrived at gao's house.

I was going outside until I heard my name called making me look behind me "( y/n), right? my name is suzumi mikado, gao's mother." said the woman in front of her.

|| TO BE CONTINUE||

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.2K 2.1K 36
If you know me IRL, you probably knew this was coming. Anyway, you are Y/n L/n, the Ultimate Street Fighter. You had a rough past as an only child. B...
295K 8.5K 47
A girl that is their ideal. A girl that makes their hearts beat faster. A girl that is perfect in their eyes. That girl is you. "No, I d-did not, nan...
2.9K 77 9
sitting up from the bed, not being able to sleep you wondered; can you fly like that bird? how does it feel to spread your wings and fly? your though...
2.2K 77 15
Two years after defeating the Serpent King, Orochi. The world return to normal once again and everyone living their own lives. Of course they are hav...