Night's Love

Door LifeAsBog

Soulmates are people who are bound to you before you are even conscious. How? Well, because the night sky sai... Meer

Authors Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
A/N
A/N
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
A/N
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Erm another A/N
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter! Truth or Dare

Chapter 30

706 29 4
Door LifeAsBog

Y/n POV:

Your heartbeat is soaring, and your lungs are burning as your feet trample the ground below. You can hear the angry shouts and hollers approaching rapidly, and you know that your time is soon up. However, you push forward.

Your eyes dart around in search of anything useful, but there is nothing in sight. A desperate sob escapes your mouth as the stampede behind you races closer. Your arms pump by your sides and push you forward. Somehow, you gain a slight amount of distance.

"Give it up, Y/n! You can't run for much longer!" A huffing man yells behind you. It almost sounds as though he is laughing.

Soon enough, you find out why he sounded amused. A large river forms in the distance, cutting off your straight path. Three options dance across your mind.

Run.

Swim.

Give up.

An airy groan forms in your chest and rumbles loudly. You are not going to give up at this point. You've gone too far.

You can not run for much longer, and turning left or right might only bring them closer. You'll be caught instantly.

Shouts sound behind you as you take a deep breath. You swing your hands behind your back and launch them forward along with the rest of your body.

Head first, you enter the freezing, early spring water. You kick your legs and twist your body with your paddling arms. The water sloshes against your torso as the shouts begin to fade.

The large river swallows you as you drift along with it, still paddling across. There is no doubt that they could find a way across the river, but the hope is that you are faster than them.

Your breathing becomes irregular as the temperature begins to affect you. Still, you push forward. Your head begins to hurt, but you refuse to lose your focus. As this is a life or death situation, you will be choosing life.

You had to choose life. Your soulmates' lives depend on your own. If you stop where you are, damage will be the only thing done. You can't stop now.

However, the fight in your body begins to leave as you lose feeling in your limbs, your movement slowing down. Your breathing shallows and your eyes stay closed for longer periods of time with each blink. The only thing left in the race of life is your mind. It begs and pleads for your body not to shut down and succumb to the conditions, but the race is already over.

The last thought to drift across your mind is the smiling faces of your beautiful soulmates. They would never be disappointed in you.

Jimin POV:

What is up with all of the shouting? I eat breakfast, and the next thing I hear are the shouts of doctors and the sound of alarms. Of course, in the case of an emergency, I'm tied to a bed.

"Get her!" I hear one of the doctors yell.

Her?

The only thought to cross my mind is the thought of Y/n escaping. My eyebrows furrow as I try to keep calm. It couldn't be possible, right? How would she have escaped? Surely, they could have easily caught her.

I shake my head and lay it against my headboard before I hear doors opening and slamming shut. The sounds get much closer and then stop. As the air is now quieter, my confusion only increases.

Some shouts can still be heard throughout some of the nurses, but the main chaos has left the building. I once again lay my head against the board as I try to relax my thoughts. She is safe and in her bed. She did not run away from this institution.

My breath catches in my throat as I see her sprinting figure fly by my window. My jaw drops along with my heart as I pull on the bindings of my wrist. A crowd of at least six men chase behind her as she tries to leave them in the dust.

I've never seen her face twisted in such emotion, and I frankly never wish to see it again. The amount of fear, dread, exhaustion, and pain on her features is enough to haunt me for the rest of my life. My heart drops to my feet as the real situation dawns on me.

They are going to catch her. They are going to do terrible things to her when she is finally caught. I may see her being dragged back into the building.

My breathing speeds up rapidly as I desperately yank on my tied wrists. My skin begins to sweat as I spiral into a petrified frenzy.

"Let me go! Untie me, and let me out!" I shout in an animalistic manner. I lose myself to my fear as I can no longer think straight. I struggle in my hold, my hair flipping everywhere.

A quick pain in my head halts my panic.

"What's going on?" I hear Hoseok yell throughout my mind.

"She's gone! She ran out of the building, and they are chasing her! She's going to get caught and punished! I can't let her go like this!" I shout to him.

For a few moments, he is silent, and I continue to try and free myself of my bindings. My sporadic movement continues before he speaks again.

"Stay calm, Jimin! We are going to see if we can reach her. Don't draw attention to yourself if you can avoid it." He states firmly. I have no choice but to listen to him. I don't want to make anything worse for my soulmates.

The connection dies, and I am left with my thoughts again. My breathing is still quick, but I inhale and exhale deeply to try and fix it. My eyes roll backwards as I hope she will be okay. I would do anything to ensure her safety.

Jungkook POV:

They're after her, I just know it. Who else could it be? We can all feel the rapid heartbeat, the sweat, the exhaustion. Who else could it be with all of the doctors yelling for 'her'? My heart continuously shatters as I imagine my beautiful, new soulmate running for her life.

I groan as I think of a way to escape the bindings of my body. I shift uncomfortably as I notice the way the cloth is tied. This should be terribly easy to break out of. I crane my neck and listen for anyone coming this way, but because of the commotion I don't think they will be any time soon.

I pull and tug against the cloth around my wrists as I loosen them. At the same time, a strange feeling erupts in my head. Finally knowing what the feeling is, I allow it in.

"Jungkook? Are you okay?" Yoongi calls throughout my mind.

"Yes, I'm okay. I'm trying to get out of my bindings." I reply, concentrating on the task at hand. This may take a while...

"Be safe with that, and don't get caught. Now what's going on in there?" He asks quickly. I can almost imagine his eyes and the way they would be assessing my features.

"I will. The doctors are chasing a runaway... and I think that runaway is Y/n." I answer softly. I can feel his change of emotion.

"What? That can't be..." He struggles to finds words.

"I know, but I'm almost sure of it. I want out so I can help her." I return my focus to my wrists, slowly but surely pulling free.

"Please be safe. I need to leave and see what I can do. Don't do anything risky." He warns. Again, I can imagine him examining me for a reaction.

"I will be as safe as I can. I promise you'll see me again." I say, tears coming to my eyes.

"I'll hold you to that promise." I hear his voice soften and waiver. This cracks my heart as I feel the connection die. A pang strikes my heart as I shake my head.

I return my focus to the knots that are slowly coming loose. I hear several footsteps rush past my door, so I slacken my body. Once they are long gone, I pull and push on the cloth ties.

Y/n POV:

"Y/n?"

"Y/n?!"

"Please wake up."

You hear the soft weeps throughout your mind along with the loud washes of water. Quickly, you lift your head up and scan your surroundings. Your body aches, your heart hurts tremendously, and your mind is still racing.

Your legs and torso are stuck in the swirling water under some mud while your upper body lies on the dirty riverside edge. 'How did that even happen?'

You leave yourself no time to dwell on that question while you free yourself. Unaware as to how long you've been out, they could find and capture you at any moment. Or perhaps, they've just assumed you to be dead by now. That would certainly be a positive!.. in a weird way. Though, your heart pounds at the thought of leaving your soulmates behind.

"Y/n! Are you awake now?" Your head rings once more.

With a gasp, you place your hand on your temple. Your mouth drops open at the absolute volume of the speaker.

"Yes I'm awake. What happened, and who is this?" You reply inwardly.

"Oh, thank God! I'll answer all of that later. Where are you?" The voice shouts.

Your fatigue is slowly catching back up to you as you try and remember where you are. You hum absent-mindedly and look around once more before the voice speaks again.

"Y/n? Don't leave me, come on. Stay with me okay? I'm right here." The voice soothes your racing head, reminding you of Yoongi when he holds you close and strokes your hair.

A small smile crosses your exhausted features as your eyelids slowly shut. Your head rocks backwards onto the river's edge as you hum cotently.

"Y/n please!" The voice pleads with you.

With one final huff, you say, "Irwing. In the forest."

Yoongi POV:

The connection dies, and I've got everything I need.

I snap out of he connection, swiftly rising to grab the keys. "Irwing! They're in Irwing!" I shout loudly, grabbing everyone's attention. Their eyes all snap to me as they rush over to where I'm standing. "She's in the forest and passed out, but that's where they are!"

Suddenly, a loud knock at the front door steals their trains of thought. They all eye each other slowly before Namjoon makes his way to the door. The others follow behind him in case it is a threat. Namjoon cracks the door open ever so slightly and eyes the person warily.

"Hello... How may I help you?" He asks kindly.

"We need to go." The woman states, trying to push the door open.

"I don't think so!" He shouts while slamming the door in her face. His heart races as he imagines a break-in where the rest of them get stolen, too. Hoseok feels the same thing while Taehyung and I look at each other with furrowed brows.

"Wait. Open that door again." I says while the woman knocks repeatedly on the other side. Namjoon snaps to me with wide eyes.

"Are you serious, Yoongi? Do you want to get kidnapped, too?" He whisper shouts, but I just smile.

Taehyung backs me up while he opens the door once again. This time, the woman's face softens at the familiar sight of the disheveled men. Me and Taehyung's expression light up as we pull her into their house.

"What are you doing here?" Taehyung shouts with a smile. Namjoon and Hoseok stand still, bewildered at the sight. Why would they bring another woman into their home and be happy right now? They give each other a similar look before returning to the sight in front of them.

"I know where she is. We need to go. Now." She says and grabs them both by the hands. As she drags them out to the driveway, she turns to face everyone. "We may need two cars to make sure the return is safe. Where are the others?" She peaks over their shoulders.

"They're with Y/n." Taehyung answers, closing his fists tightly.

The woman's eyes widen as her mouth parts. "Oh no. I thought it was just Y/n... we must hurry." She pulls them towards the two cars before locking eyes with Namjoon. "Follow me closely if you want them back." She says sternly.

"I will." He meets her genuine eyes before she turns to Taehyung and I.

"Lead the way, Yuqi." I say with a confident look before letting her get in the car.

------

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

136K 8.5K 56
BTS OT7-soulmate au BTS×OC poly They say getting your soulmark when you turn 20 is the best thing to happen in your life. A bond that allows you to f...
19.5K 670 26
bts is most famous group who is finding there last soulmate everyone has soulmate all of them are soulmates but there is one more in there group... ...
194K 6.4K 41
"We will protect you babydoll" • Y/N was alone and frightened with a dark past meets 7 boys with big hearts. Will Y/N break down her walls? Will the...
1.7M 81.7K 104
The universe has designed soulmates- someone that completes you. But what happens when you don't have one but seven? And all you want to do is run in...