Blindsided By The Boss

By JeniRaeD

Enemies-to-lovers * Bickering/bantering Boss/employee * Romantic comedy with a HEA He says I'm a hemorrhoid a... More

warning
1 - Callum
2 - Eloise
3 - Callum
4 - Eloise
5 - Eloise
6 - Eloise
7 - Callum
8 - Eloise
9 - Eloise
10- Eloise
11 - Callum
12 - Eloise
13 - Callum
14 - Callum
15 - Eloise
16 - Eloise
17 - Callum
18 - Eloise
19 - Callum
20 - Eloise
21 - Eloise
22 - Callum
23 - Callum
24 - Eloise
25 - Eloise
26 - Callum
27 - Eloise
28 - Eloise
29 - Callum
31 - Callum
32 - Eloise
33 - Eloise
34 - Eloise
35 - Callum
36 - Callum
37 - Eloise
38 - Eloise
39 - Eloise
40 - Callum
41 - Eloise
42 - Callum
43 - Callum
44 - Eloise
Epilogue

30- Callum

2.7K 194 28
By JeniRaeD

For the first time in years, it felt good to walk into the office during business hours and not feel like I had to grab what I needed and leave, like the place meant nothing to me.

Since Rory sold his share of the business to me a little over two years ago, I hated coming into the office. He made going to work fun, and he did everything possible to help keep me from thinking about a woman who broke me—who shattered my world—and my heart. But today? I was excited to come in, and it all had to do with a green-eyed hottie.

Seeing Eloise in her work attire in person, instead of through the surveillance system, made my dick stir and come alive. And when she started yelling at me, it excited my cock so much more.

Then, having her bent over my desk, pummeling my dick inside her and feeling her warmth hugging my cock. And also, seeing she wore the plug, I bought her without my asking that she wear it for me, put my mind in overdrive.

Albeit, what really blew my mind was when I admitted to Eloise that I wanted us to be a couple—officially. And I have to say it felt good finally leaving my lips out loud instead of saying it to myself and keeping it buried deep in my mind.

However, I'm scared.

How crazy is it that a big tough guy like me is fucking scared?

Scared of being in a damn relationship. How pathetic is that?

And it makes me feel like a loser to be as scared as I am, fearing I just put myself out in the open for another heartbreak to happen.

I'm also sweating like I'm a fucking teenager again, like the time when I was trying to get the nerve to ask a certain girl out on a date or if she'd be mine.

So, when Eloise left my office to finish what she was in the middle of so we could go, I grabbed my phone and texted the friend who knows me best, who helped keep my mind sane for years, Rory. Hoping he'd talk some sense into me or give me advice. Because right now, I'm on the verge of having an anxiety attack.

After years of telling everyone I'd never let another woman into my heart or commit to another relationship. I just told Eloise I wanted us to be exclusive.

Shit...

I better not fuck this up.

Don't fuck this up, Callum... an angel whispered in my ear.

Me: Before you find out from Isabelle, I want you to know I took a step forward. And I have to admit. I'm scared as fuck. And I'm freaking out right now. I'm literally panicking right now, and I don't like it.

I set down my phone, dragged my fingers through my hair, and let out a long breath of air, hoping it would settle my nerves. I closed my eyes, leaned against the back of the chair, and prayed I didn't just make the biggest mistake of my life.

Eloise isn't a mistake. I'm the mistake. And she'll find out soon how true that statement is because I can never seem to do anything right.

I always seem to fuck up something.

And that's one of the reasons I have my assistants do my work for me now. I don't take the blame if there's ever a screw-up. I place the blame on the person who did it instead of me.

Which makes me what I am—an asshole.

But my biggest fuck up in life was with Victoria. And I will continue blaming myself because no matter what anyone says, what happened to her was my fault.

By me taking this major step in my life, I can only hope it was the right decision, and I don't fuck it up with her. Eloise deserves a good man in her life to give her everything she wants and needs. That may not be me, and I know I don't deserve her, but I want that guy to be me. And I will try my hardest to be that man she so very well deserves.

I picked up my phone after hearing the alert of a message coming through.

Rory: Step forward? Scared? What are you talking about?

Me: Eloise.

I kept it simple, figuring he'd figure it out. And he did.

Rory: Atta boy! I'm so fucking proud of you! Why are you scared? Eloise knows all your faults and triggers, and she got to see the side of you that we always see in Hawaii. She knows the business, Callum. And now she knows the outside of work, Callum. So chill out, man!

Me: You know why this scares me. You also know I wouldn't be able to handle another broken heart. So this is a big deal for me.

Rory: Relax. You'll be fine. Just be yourselfthe real you, that is. Not this imposter you made yourself to be these last seventeen years. Quit hiding your heart, Callum. Allow it to come out and show what it's made of.

A heavy sigh left my mouth.

Easy for him to say. He's never been through what I have.

Me: I'll keep that in mind.

Rory: Listen, the best advice I can give is to be yourself, how you are around us guys and our wives. And the other piece of advice I'd like to share is in order to move forward, heal, and keep the woman you care about in your life, is to tell her the truth. Tell her everything, Callum. And I mean EVERYTHING... like the V situation. If you talk to Eloise about her. I can guarantee that the heavy weight weighing your shoulders down all these years will finally be lifted. Trust me. If you don't want to lose her, being open and honest with her is best.

Ugh... how did I know he'd say something like this?

Me: Thanks for the talk. But I've gotta go. I'm flying Eloise to New York for the night, and we'll be back tomorrow. So we'll talk then, okay?

Rory: See! You're acting like boyfriend material right there. You can do this, Callum. I have faith in you. Actually, we all do. She's the perfect girl for you. Have fun in New York!

***

"What can I get you to drink?" Macy, our flight attendant, asked us both.

Eloise turned her gaze on me, a playful, mischievous look in her eye, and I knew what that look meant... she was thirsty for me.

When I set up the flight, I asked that they stock the plane with champagne and the best Cabernet Sauvignon on the market, knowing Eloise enjoyed her wine. I also had them stock Johnnie Walker Blue for me and a spare bottle just in case Eloise decided she wanted that, too. And water, on top of whatever else they had the flight stocked with.

So she can have whatever she wants. Even if it's me, she's thirsting for. But I'd rather Eloise wait until we're in the air and the flight attendant has finished ensuring we've got everything we need.

My hand rested on Eloise's thigh, and a smirk tugged at my lips when I said, "You can have that later. Right now, would you care for a glass of wine or something else?"

Her eyes traveled to Macy, then returned to me, saying, "I'll have what you're having."

I had a feeling she'd say that. I looked at Macy, raising my hand and showing her three fingers, saying, "Two glasses of Johnnie Walker Blue, neat, please."

"I'll be right back with those."

Eloise's head lowered to my shoulder, and her hand found mine. "So, what will we be doing in New York?"

I raised our joined hands, twisting my fingers around hers, and bringing her hand to my mouth, kissing the tips of her digits, saying, "Shopping for a dress, of course. And after you find that perfect dress, I'm taking you to dinner at one of the finest restaurants on fifth avenue. Then tomorrow, we have an appointment at the jeweler's."

"I'm excited."

"You should be," I said, kissing the top of her head. "Better get used to being spoiled. Because that's what you'll be while you're with me. So, I don't want any complaints or protests about what I'll spend on you when we're at the jewelry store. As I said before, you're worth every fucking penny. And any smile I can bring to your gorgeous face is worth every breath I take."

The flight attendant brought us our drinks, then disappeared to the front of the plane, leaving Eloise and me alone.

I handed Eloise her drink, lifted mine, and waited for her to raise hers. "To us."

Her lips stretched wide, and she clinked her glass to mine. "To us. And to you finally saying what we are to each other."

I kept my eyes on Eloise as I brought my drink to my lips, looking at her over the rim of my glass when I took a sip. "How does that make you feel?" I asked, curious to hear what she had to say as I set my drink on the table.

"About you and me?"

I nodded. "Yes. About us."

Her smile curved higher, and a twinkle of hope appeared in her eye, causing my dick to twitch. "I feel elated," she emphasized happily, taking another sip of her scotch whiskey. "I never thought you'd ever want this."

Me either. But I had to do something before Eloise got tired of my "you're mine" bullshit and walked away, driving her into the arms of another man willing to show the world she was his. And if that happened, I'd never forgive myself.

Rory's advice played in the back of my mind repeatedly. I understand why he suggests I tell Eloise everything, but I'm not so sure I can. Anytime I hear Victoria's name, my stomach turns sour, my heart aches, I go numb, and my mind goes back to the day I last saw her, where I relive that final moment I've wished to forget.

Not wanting to screw this new thing up with Eloise before it even starts. I pushed those crazy thoughts to the side, pulled her to my mouth, and kissed her passionately, telling her I would do everything in my power to protect her, provide for her, and be there for her whenever she needed me. Including that she'll always be my number one.

"I never thought I'd ever want this either," I said, breaking from her lips. "But I do. And I must say, it feels fucking good knowing you're officially my girl." I gently pressed my lips to hers. "Real fucking good."

The corner of her mouth twitched, then she smiled. "I'm still trying to figure out how two people went from despising one another to where they can't handle being away from each other. Wanting to spend every second of the day with them."

I chuckled. "I know. I wanted to do everything to make things hard enough for you to where you'd quit, so I didn't have to fire you."

She laughed, set her drink on the table, climbed onto my lap, and straddled me. Her arms wrapped around my neck. "And I wanted nothing more than for you to fire me so I could go after you for unemployment and expose your heartless ways."

Humor danced on my lips. "Do you still think I'm heartless?"

Hopefully, she says no, because I've been trying really hard not to be the dick she once knew me as.

"No," she smiled, shaking her head. "I don't." She kissed my lips. "Even though you pissed me off the day of my grandmother's funeral, I know you're far from heartless. I witnessed you using your heart in Maui. And you're using it again by bringing me to New York to go shopping when we could have just done this in Chicago. But I'll take this new version of Callum over the other one any day... I like this Callum, much better."

I cupped either side of her face as we gazed into each other's eyes. "I'll do my best to make you proud. The last thing I want to do is disappoint you. So because I want to be that guy you're proud to show off as yours, I ask that you call me out when I do or say something inappropriate." I tucked a lock of her hair behind her ear. "Please," I begged. "It's been years since I was in a committed relationship, and I don't want to fuck this up with you."

"I know," she lowered her mouth to my ear and grinded her pussy against my cock as she said, "Let's not think about the bad, about what could happen, and focus on us, the right now, and the future we could have if we allow it to happen."

She's right. If I assume the worst before anything good happens, we'll never get where I want us to be. And the woman I want all to myself will no longer be mine; she'll be someone else's, which I don't want to happen.

My lips grazed hers when I turned to face her, wanting to see her green irises. "I'd like that."

She smiled against my lips. "I say we start this new relationship between us with a bang."

I returned the smile. "What are you suggesting?"

Her smile widened, and the pleasure in my pants twitched with excitement when she mentioned, "I'm sure you're already a member of it, but I'm not," she hinted.

I lifted a brow. "Are you talking about the mile-high club?"

She nodded, whispering, "Yes."

I caressed her cheek with the back of my hand, admitting, "You're the first woman I've ever accompanied on an airplane. So, I can honestly say I'm not a member of it. But if you're suggesting we go to bed in the back and fuck, I'm all for it. I want my girl satisfied at all times, and if that's what she wants before we roam fifth avenue looking for that dress that'll make women jealous, we've got about an hour remaining to accomplish that."

She pecked at my lips. "I'm not worried about me. I want to worry about you by showing my appreciation for what you're doing for me, by satisfying and fucking you."

My dick grew firmer, and my heart swelled at the thought of her wanting to make me happy. Usually, I like being the one to satisfy a woman, but if this is what she wants to do, I won't stop her. If satisfying me is what'll make her happy, then so be it.

With her still straddling me, I rose to my feet, her legs instantly tightly wrapping around me. "We'll be left alone, right?" she quietly asked.

"Yes. If the door is shut, the flight attendant knows not to enter. And if there's an emergency, they'll alert us over the intercom," I said, closing the door behind us.

I dropped onto the bed with Eloise, crushing my mouth on hers, my cock growing firmer after tasting the scotch on her breath. She flipped me onto my back, pushed herself up, and in a hurry, she undid my buckle, unzipped my pants, and removed them from me, dropping them beside the bed. And when she stripped all her clothes off, I removed my shirt.

She climbed on me, lowered her mouth, and as she took my cock in her hand and flickered her eyes up to mine, she said, "Don't you dare tell me to stop. I need to taste you."

"Okay." Knowing me, I'll probably still command her to stop before I erupt into her mouth, but because I want her satisfied, I'll try not to.

I know she wants nothing more than to please me, so I'll allow it. Because if pleasing me pleases her, then I'm happy.

A delighted moan left my lips when she slid her mouth down and took me deep, her gullet reacting to the foreign object hitting her tonsils.

Her throat closed around me, and my balls tightened. Pre-cum also escaped the tip of my cock, giving her an appetizer to enjoy before the main course was delivered. She moaned with approval and continued working my cock with her mouth, twirling her tongue around the crown of my dick, and with the right amount of pressure, she'd lick from base to tip, focusing hard on the protruding veins excitedly pulsing. And repeating the pleasuring until I flooded her mouth with me.

She licked her lips and smiled as she moved up to my mouth. "I know you want to satisfy me. But I need to give you an orgasm. Right fucking now."

"Okay."

My hands went to her hips, and I helped bring her to my mouth. "Sit on my face and ride me. Ride my mouth until you come, baby."

My tongue slid up and down Eloise's clit, and her hips matched the speed of my tongue as she rocked her sweet pussy against my mouth. I wanted more of a reaction from her, so I dipped some digits inside her warm, wet cunt, and spread her juices over her glorious hole before plunging them inside the tight ring of flesh.

She moaned, and her body jerked with excitement. "Oh, Callum..." she purred.

"Keep fucking my mouth, baby girl. I'm thirsty and hungry for you," I said, moving my fingers slowly in and out of her tight hole.

The next thing I felt was her tightening around me, and I said, "You're almost there; keep going, babe. Fuck my mouth."

And she did.

Her hips moved faster, her moans got louder, and her body shuddered; a scream followed when she orgasmed all over my mouth. "Fuck, Callum... that felt amazing..."

She lowered her body to my cock, wrapped her hand around it, and began pumping. "Did you bring condoms?"

"I did."

"Where are they?"

Fuck, I want to mark her badly. But I also don't want to scare her away this soon either. "There's one in my pants pocket," I said, pointing to where she dropped my clothing when she ripped them off me.

She reached for my pants, removed the condom from my pocket, and I intensely observed her roll it onto my shaft.

So fucking beautiful watching her roll it onto my shaft.

Lifting her hips, she grabbed my cock, looked me in the eye, and in one hard thrust, I was inside her warmth. My eyes closed for a second, relishing the moment of her heat warming me before she took control of my aching dick.

Her hands rested on my chest to help support her moving body, and her head tilted back, enjoying my dick, stretching and massaging her walls. My hands gripped her hips as she set the pace, and I moved with her. But seeing her beautiful breasts bouncing before me, my hands left her hips and moved to her breasts. I cupped them. Massaged them. And I pinched and pulled them, wanting to hear more noise leaving her beautiful mouth.

As I rolled her nipples between my fingers, she panted and moaned, and then her hands joined mine, and my dick expanded even more inside her pussy when she fondled her breasts and guided my fingers to pinch and pull her tits.

"Fuck, Eloise. That's fucking hot..." I moaned, bouncing up and pulling her to my mouth, my tongue forcing its way through her mouth and deepening the kiss. Kissing her long and hard until I felt her pussy clenching tightly around my swollen, hard dick.

I broke the kiss and trailed my lips to her neck, devouring it while returning my hands to her hips and digging my fingers into her flesh. I helped lift and slam her down on my cock repeatedly until we both let our arousal go.

Her head dropped to my shoulder, and with my arms securing her to my body, I fell backward, pulling her with me. "Welcome to the mile-high club, beautiful."

***

While Eloise walked around the store, looking for that perfect dress, I sat in the chair by the dressing room, texting with my brother. Filling him in about Eloise and me making things official and asked that he keep an eye on her if she ever goes to the club without me.

It's not about controlling her; it's about ensuring Eloise is safe when she's there. That's all I want—her safe while enjoying her time inside the club. The entire reason it's there. To explore, find things you like, don't like, wish to try, and what not to try, and be yourself without anyone judging you.

And I've learned of Eloise that she's still discovering her likes and dislikes regarding sex.

And so far, I like what interests her, even if her one interest brings a sour taste to my mouth.

Eloise walked into the dressing room with an arm full of dresses, and I shoved my phone back into the inside of my jacket pocket. Anxious to see her modeling these dresses for me.

The first dress she came out to show me. My nose bunched up, and I shook my head. She agreed. Same with the second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth, and seventh dresses.

But on the eighth dress, she came out smiling, slowly twirling on her heel to show how much she liked the looks of the dress on her. "I love this one, Callum."

"We have a couple more stores to check out. Did you want them to put this aside before you decided on a dress?"

She shook her head fast. "No. This is the dress I want. It was the one that caught my eye from the beginning. And because of how much I liked the looks of it. I waited until the end to try it on."

"Are you sure?"

She nodded. "Very sure."

"Would you like to check out the other stores, too, just in case?"

She shrugged. "We can. But this is the one I want." She looked down and rubbed her hand over the side cut-out, exposing her beautiful flesh. "I don't think there'll be anything better than this one."

It was the perfect dress, and what I liked the most was that it was made in Italy. So it's a well-made dress, worth the hefty price it's listed at. And I'm pretty sure Eloise didn't even look at the price. Had she of, I know she'd insist on me bringing her somewhere else to try on dresses.

The dress? An exquisite, eye-catching one-shoulder, cut-out purple, shimmery, and very sparkly sequin gown with a high slit, exposing her long, beautiful leg. And perfectly fitting her body.

"If that's what you want, it's yours."

Her lips stretched from ear to ear; she clapped fast, then rushed to me, hugging me and kissing my lips. "Thank you, Callum! Thank you so fucking much!"

"You're welcome. Anything to make my baby girl happy." And that's a fact. I may be a bit rusty trying to make a woman smile by buying her what she wants. But seeing Eloise's smile just now tells me I haven't lost the touch. And seeing her happy made me feel really fucking good.

So good, I want to go into the dressing room and throw one in her quick.

But I won't.

I don't think Eloise would appreciate us getting arrested in New York for indecent exposure, public indecency, or having sex in a public place.

Whatever it is, they'd charge us with.

That can wait until later.

Now, to fill her belly with the best food she'll ever have in New York, and then fill her belly full of me—literally filling it with me and marking her as mine.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter!! 🤞🤞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.6K 1.5K 52
The cover of this book was made by @_navyblueee_ {Complete} I turn around to him now facing him. I get that I was just in my underwear and bra but I...
13.3K 429 13
This story includes gore, domestic violence, homocide, cursing, suicide, dark humor, yelling, police, weapons, etc. Life is boring as a side charact...
3.4K 157 9
Count to three. Do not kill your boss. And do not fall in love with him. That's a good start, especially when you work for New York's most eligible b...
168K 12.6K 42
Enemies to lovers- Boss/employee- Bickering and Bantering- Billionaire romance Second chance romance HEA romance novel If it weren't for bad luck, I'...