the black arms returns (sonad...

By melixz16

2 years after black doom was defeated by Shadow, everything went back to how it should be with the mobians an... More

episode 1
episode 2
episode 3
episode 5 xxx
episode 6
episode 7
episode 8
episode 9
episode 10
episode 11
episode 12
episode 13
episode 14
episode 15
episode 16
episode 17
episode 18
episode 19
last episode 20 xxx

episode 4

199 8 1
By melixz16

with sonic: 

sonic looked everywhere on Mobius and station square for Shadow but couldn't find any trace of him, so he went to the last place Shadow said he would be for any evidence of his whereabouts and also to see if Eggman was involved with the recent disappearance of mobian's that was happing.

sonic snuck into Eggman's base but notice that the robots were completely destroyed as he entered thinking it could be Shadow who had done it, however as he went deeper into the base he set the alarm on purpose to see if there was any left but none appeared.

'Strange, then where's Eggman at?'

sonic thought as he walk into the hallway checking every room but found computers destroyed too till he walk into the main lab noticing shadow gun on the ground.

he pick the gun up to double check and saw the logo from G.U.N knowing that it was his.

'if his gun is here then he either drop it or he couldn't pick it up'

sonic look around more, searching the piles of robots that was scattered on the floor, seeing signs of shadow gun being fired but then notice when he pick up a large piece of metal on the ground a puddle of a purple substance underneath it.

he push the tip of his finger in the puddle thinking he has seen this before with one of shadow bullets already shoot laying next to it covered in the same substance.

'I haven't seen something like this since the black arms invaded here...I better bring this to tails to do some test just in case'

sonic look around some more but found nothing that could link to shadow disappearance or the missing mobian's, he then found an empty glass vile in the room and use it to scoop up some of the purple substance  before picking up shadow gun and speeded off to tails house.

----------------------------------------------------------

with shadow:

shadow soon calm himself as Eggman explained that eclipse was created by black doom and black death making him biologically his brother that shadow never knew he had, however he wasn't too happy about the news.

'so your telling me that I have a biological brother on black doom side and his objective is to destroy me or make me suffer.....why?'

'he never clarified that with me but I know with yours and his kind, you all attend to destroy the weak so if my hypothesis is correct then he must be bent on finding out who the weakest is out of you two while coming over here and taking the mobian's he said he needs'

rouge cross her arms when Eggman said that demanding to know why he would know that

'because me and him made a deal when he first contact me about capturing and the information about shadow'

'and what was this deal you made?'

'the deal was that I give him all the information of shadow and what his possible weakness is by giving him a copy of all the information about him and also to spy on him as help me get rid of sonic in return, when he's finish taking the mobian's he need I can then have the planet to myself to build the Eggman empire'

shadow smash his fist against the wall next to him, glaring at the doctor with a look that could kill making Eggmans hairs on his body stand on end.

'you have been spying on me and you told him where I have been going and what I've been doing........YOU MOTHER FUCKER!'

shadow punch the wall again as he start pacing up and down the cell with rouge backing away when she saw how angry he was trying to convince him to calm down with Eggman scoffing as he told rouge that shadow was just made because he knew where he has been going for the last 6 months'

rouge wanted to ask more but she didn't have to when shadow spat out, facing the doctor.

'you bastard, don't you realize you have put faker in danger because of your spying'

'faker?...you mean big blue is that where you have been going for the last 6 months but why when you two don't get along'

'like I told you rouge, it's none of your concern and right now I need to find a way out of here before that piece of shit can lay a finger on him'

shadow was more focus than ever on finding a way to get out of the cell but the knew it won't just shut off on it's own unless he try to over load the barrier somehow

-------------------------------------

outside sonic home:

by this time sonic has just came back from giving tails the vile he got from Eggmans base, walking inside of his home hopping shadow would be inside but saw he wasn't when he turn the light on to his bedroom.

sonic sigh being disappointed when he wasn't there and headed straight to bed alone thinking about where shadow would be before he feel asleep.

meanwhile unknown to sonic that was sleeping peacefully, there was someone that was walking into his home though the front door that the teen forgot to unlock, walking upstairs going into the room where he was sleeping.

the intruder saw the teen sleeping in the bed in a pitch dark room and slowly walk closer so not to make any sounds to wake him up till he was just about to touch the teens arm but was suddenly grab by the arm he use to reach out with, pulled and suddenly found himself on the bed with sonic on top of him, pining the intruders arm at the side of the bed with the teen calling out the name of the mobian he thought it was.

'shadow if that's you then your in a world of pain right now'

the teen took the risk, taking one of his hands off the intruders arms to quickly turn the side lamp on, looking back at the intruder to see that he was on top of shadow, happy to see him but also wanted an explanation at the same time.

'shadow! where the heck have you been and why did you not call to tell me if you were alright'

shadow had a surprise look on his face the whole time before he turn back to his blunt expression as he said to the teen to get off but sonic only got mad by the reply, he ended up slapping shadow across the face surprising shadow again as his face swung to one side by the impact.

'you moron, do you know how long I have been trying to find you when you went missing'

shadow snap back the best dominating tone he could do

'you dare to strike me, you blue rat!'

shadow use his free arm to punch back but sonic caught it before it could hit him making shadow freeze as he saw the sassy smirk the teen had across his face.

'oh that's a new way to insult me and now you want to play, alright shadow I'll play'

sonic pin shadow risk at the side of his head again with him then leaning closer to shadow face with the same smirk making shadow feel uncomfortable, as sonic said to him while staring in the others blood red eyes.

'but I better get a explanation after we had are little fun'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.7K 1K 20
Sonic decides to have Christmas at his house. And for the week leading to Christmas, he invites all of his close friends including Shadow, his rival...
10.2K 784 51
Sonic and friends unwillingly travel to another dimension and upon arrival realise that they are not able to freely show their special abilities to t...
2.6K 116 21
Summary: In the midst of the battle, Sonic calls upon Silver and Shadow to help him defeat their enemy. The seven chaos emeralds are there and react...
24.1K 925 57
(Note: This fan fiction is intended for mature audiences and may contain adult themes.) Sonic and shadow have always been rivals but what happens wh...